Based on Click to view
Artist Southern sweetie [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hagrid’s Mystical Mayhem

Postby Southern sweetie » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:08 pm

Welcome, young travelers to one of the most mystical places on earth! We hope you are enjoying yourselves, hm? Oh yes, we have loads of wonderful things planned for this semester. Creatures, potions, and hexes galore! I’m sure there will be something for everyone here at hogwarts. Any questions so far students? Ah yes, we will get to the *ahem* tasks at hand in a few moments. If you haven’t yet, please make sure to visit the front tables to sign yourself in and be sorted in a house! After doing so please join the rest of the students in the class room.

Oh no!
It looks like some of Hagrids mystical creatures have escaped in the castle! Won’t you join us young ones in the quest of finding and capturing all these trotters? There will be such handsome rewards along with possible new ownerships of a few!

Welcome to our Happy Potter inspired event!
This event will have a few secrets in store for everyone! If you haven’t already please make sure to check out the sign up page and be placed in a house! Once done check back here to see if there’s been any new adopts!

What is expected from this event?
You may be wondering what kind of things we staff have planned for you! Fear not all will be released in due time, though you can definitely expect a few new markings to represent each one of the four houses! Each trotter will also come with a matching halter to the chosen house! Ah, yes don’t think we forgot about those handsome rewards! There will be an end of the event raffle along with 2 full custom (rare and under + 1 event marking) raffles! If that interests you, go check those pages to see how to enter for them! As always we staff love hosting these kinds of events for you guys, so to keep the community running smoothly please remember to take a peak at the rules!

Event Makrings Discovered!

House Of Gryffindor!
    Sooty Lion Mane - LmLm / Lmlm
    examples - XX XX

A type of sooty that only covers the neck, shoulders and the underbelly, mimics a lions mane in looks. Mostly solid, extremely rare to see dappling.

—————————

House Of HufflePuff!
    Badger Grey - BgBg / Bgbg
    examples - XX

a type of grey that covers only the topline of the horse from behind the ears back to the tail. Mimics a honey badgers cape.

—————————

House Of Slytherin!
    Ringed Snake - RsRs / Rsrs
    example - XX XX

This marking mimics the garden snake. It can have a max of three stripes - one dorsal/spine with a stripe on either side of the body.
    This marking will always have a ring around the neck behind the ears. It will never pass the ears or extend down the neck.
    However, both the ring and he stripes can be broken or complete and vary in width. ♥

—————————

House Of Ravenclaw!
    Hooded Tobiano - HtoHto / Htohto
    example - XX

A type of tobiano that mimics the hooded crow, leaving the ears + head, sides and tail free of white. _a more extensive type of irish tobiano, essentially!

For Artists

Form:
    Code: Select all
    [size=85][center][quote]Range Trotters are the result of crossbreeding Orlov Trotters, Finnhorses, Welsh Cobs (section C & D) and Hanoverians. Later crosses of Quarter Horses, Paint and Appaloosas to gain color and to give a boost to their hardiness.With a height average of 13-15 hands, they're a hardy breed with characteristics for various disciplines.

Created for use as work, carriage and leisure riding horses originally, they now serve as long-distance range horses, such as work with Park Rangers and mounted officers.

Willing and eager personalities, most are quickly trained to be bombproof and therefore trusted mounts in all lines of work; some are being seen in local show jumping competitions, others are notably used in therapeutic sessions for their calm temperaments. Harness races and endurance trials are common for the breed, as they are able to sustain an extended trot without tire. Cross-Country competitions see some of the taller Trotters, but due to their cob lineage this is still uncommon.

Despite the variety of competitions and work these horses are being seen in, they are still famously skilled as endurance racers. Many competitors have chosen Range Trotters due to their tireless work ethic, as well as the ease in which they can be trained. Many have become champions in endurance trials, and they have quickly become a sought after breed for their natural ability.[/quote][/center]

info + comp
    [b]End Date:[/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Eye Color:[/b] Cucumber
    [b]Phenotype:[/b] Raven Black
    [b]Genotype:[/b] Ee aa

[code][b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]House Name:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b][/code]
    [/size]
[/quote]
Last edited by Southern sweetie on Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:14 am, edited 9 times in total.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and extra Info

Postby Southern sweetie » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:56 am

• Please make sure to follow all CS & Trotter rules!
    • Anyone is able to enter the events raffles + adopts
    • Staff are not required to make adopts, no harassing them if they enter.
    • The event will last for 1 month’s timespan and will be ending in July! All adopts will be judged within a week of the event ending
    • There is no limit to how many you may win at this time!

Artists!
Please do not make complicated, in-depth competitions or FCFS types.
Raffles, personalities, etc are acceptble competitions for the event.
Please keep judging dates to a maximum of one week for entrants!
Judging may be done afterward, but forms should not be accepted after a max of seven days per adopt.
Be aware that another staff member may step in to judge at the end of the grace period to close the event out if not done.

All Trotters will be labeled Range Trotter #HP1 - Range Trotter #HP2 - Range Trotter #HP3 and so on!

Also!
Artist please make sure whichever house the winner has in their form. Is the house you will be coloring the halter in with! So for ex I was chosen to win a Trotter - My house Is Gryffindor so the trotters halter should be a form of Golden and maroon! ♥
Last edited by Southern sweetie on Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hagrid’s Mystical Mayhem

Postby SushiFoxx » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:25 am

m a r k
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:21 pm

mark
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chellerd » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:38 pm

marking <3
Image Image

|| infinitely tired ||

Image Image Image

chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:06 am

Mark! <3
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Southern sweetie » Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:13 pm

This event is now closed!!

Thank you all for participating in this event!
I had loads of fun creating and thinking of things for it. So I hope y’all loved it as much as I did! I apologize if the event died in certain moments but as you know life can get pretty hectic!!

Please give a big round of applause and thank you’s to the artists who made this all possible along with HowlingHooves who approved and helped me with the event along the way! None of this would have been possible without y’all! So as a thank you to the artists, everyone who created for the event gets the following items! <3

1 - Cloak of Invisibility
1 - Love potion
1 - Custom with an event marking! - uncommon and below <3

For the customs artists are more then welcome to create themselves or commission me or any other artists who volunteer to do so! <3 I really can’t thank you guys enough for helping me!!

As for the raffles!!
The raffles will be rolled and sorted through sometime this coming week! So keep an eye out on this thread for the results c;
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Raffle Results!!

Postby Southern sweetie » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:07 pm

Alright y’all! I finally had some time to sit down and get our raffles rolled c: thank you all for being so patient and understanding! Also one more HUGE thank you to the artists who made this event possible and HOOVES for letting me host this awesome event!

Now to what we are all waiting for ! The 2 winners for our Golden Snitch raffle are…..

Chellerd
IStarz

Congrats guys!!
And the remaining winners for our item raffle are listed below!

***Winners of the Gauntlet of Fire***
Beebun
Hunnybee
NoddleDoot
Temper
Coaliev
Adheline
Blackhoeses
Kagome96
IStarz & Everly
Duskzehedge

***Winners of the Elder wands***