Based on Click to view
Artist Swishy & Broken [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Stars #3552

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun May 19, 2024 9:23 am

Does this cat believe in Starclan/your lore's equivalent?
Why or why not?

200 word max please !
Ends 5/25 at 10 am cdt

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: cinnamon mackerel tabby w/ low white and blue eyes
Owner:
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3552

Postby Thani » Sun May 19, 2024 9:49 am

WOAHDHSJAKS MARK. what a precious bean
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Sun May 19, 2024 5:00 pm

Username: Soll
Cat Name: Quietwish
Clan: DuskClan
Prompt:

(200/200)
Quietwish was born blind and has lived her entire life listening. Starting at a young age, before she even became an apprentice, she became infatuated with the elders stories of Starclan and what they do for the clan, and would oftentimes daydream about having visions from Starclan and wonder if she'd be able to see the beautiful territory of the Stars when she eventually passed. Many cats around her found it quite morbid for her to speak of death in such an optimistic light, but the medicine cat at the time, Smokeshine, grew more and more intrigued about the young kits passion and strong belief for their ancestors. When the time came for Quietwish to be apprenticed, Smokeshine ended up interrupting the ceremony to ask Nightstar to allow Quietwish to train under her and become a medicine cat apprentice, praising Quietwish for her strong belief in their ancestors and stating she was beginning to grow old and would love nothing more than to pass her duties onto somecat like Quietwish. Quietwish was ecstatic and completed her apprenticeship quicker than most; Her ancestors even allow her to walk among the stars in dreams, allowing her to experience the gift of sight.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Wed May 22, 2024 11:52 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: DuskFeather
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt: (WC: 109)

Kinda? DuskFeather likes the idea of his family watching him from the stars, he likes the idea of them meeting the rest of their family, ones they have never met before. And one day he wishes to join them. To watch over his family the way he was watched over. But he doesn't believe in signs or omens, these ancestors are just cats the same way he is just a cat, how can they know what is coming in the future? He trusts the leaders and medicine cats to do their jobs and put the clan first but he's not dependent on their dreams to shape his future.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Tue May 28, 2024 9:59 am

Soll wrote:Username: Soll
Prompt:

(200/200)
Quietwish was born blind and has lived her entire life listening. Starting at a young age, before she even became an apprentice, she became infatuated with the elders stories of Starclan and what they do for the clan, and would oftentimes daydream about having visions from Starclan and wonder if she'd be able to see the beautiful territory of the Stars when she eventually passed. Many cats around her found it quite morbid for her to speak of death in such an optimistic light, but the medicine cat at the time, Smokeshine, grew more and more intrigued about the young kits passion and strong belief for their ancestors. When the time came for Quietwish to be apprenticed, Smokeshine ended up interrupting the ceremony to ask Nightstar to allow Quietwish to train under her and become a medicine cat apprentice, praising Quietwish for her strong belief in their ancestors and stating she was beginning to grow old and would love nothing more than to pass her duties onto somecat like Quietwish. Quietwish was ecstatic and completed her apprenticeship quicker than most; Her ancestors even allow her to walk among the stars in dreams, allowing her to experience the gift of sight.

Congrats on winning yourself a medicine cat Soll ^^ !
    If you would like to be added to the canvas, or for me to edit the eyes for you, feel free to let me know <3
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Tue May 28, 2024 10:26 am

Swishy & Broken wrote:
Soll wrote:Username: Soll
Prompt:

(200/200)

Congrats on winning yourself a medicine cat Soll ^^ !
    If you would like to be added to the canvas, or for me to edit the eyes for you, feel free to let me know <3

omgomg yay!! i adore this kitty <33 may i be added and if you'd like to would you be willing to make her blind? :)
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██