Lone Bashkir Curly Artist Center V3

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Lone Bashkir Curly Artist Center V3

Postby Pandora! » Fri May 27, 2022 4:04 am

Welcome to Lone Bashkir Curly Artist Center!

Lone Curly Navigation
┈➤ Home Page
┈➤ Nursery
┈➤ Competitions
┈➤ Imports
┈➤ Artist Search
┈➤ Discord
Lone Curly Info
┈➤ Info Center
┈➤ Artist Center
┈➤ Rarity Guide
┈➤ Item Guide
┈➤ Item Log
┈➤ Archives
The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in height from 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses. Since they are always separated, they often wander far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, causing problems and wreaking havoc, therefore creating the need for a relocation organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horses while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out for LBCs looking for a new place to call home!
Last edited by Pandora! on Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lone Bashkir Curly Artist Center V3 | Staff Rules

Postby Pandora! » Fri May 27, 2022 4:08 am

Staff Rules

✧ Follow all CS rules, including on the Discord server.
✧ LBCs have 6 breeding slots.
✧ In order to breed, you must have an updated storage/barn page with the following: breeding slots linked to any foals, gift/traded slots marked for their respective user, and a link to the LBC’s original adoption page.
✧ Any gender pair breeding is allowed.
✧ Uncommon traits with no gene marker pass at 50% if one parent has the trait and at 75% if two parents have the trait.
✧ Rare traits with no gene marker pass at 30% if one parent has the trait and at 45% if two parents have the trait.
✧ Limited traits with no gene marker pass at 20% if one parent has the trait and at 25% if two parents have the trait.
✧ Twins have a 15% chance of occurring. If twins are rolled, chimera has a 10% chance. When twins occur, genes are rolled separately for each foal.
✧ Heavy fur has a 25% chance of occurring without a parent with heavy fur, 30% with one parent, and 45% with two parents.
✧ Lone Bashkir Curly Horses are a closed species. You may not breed your LBCs with other characters or species.
✧ You may take LBCs offsite with given credit for the artist of your curly and species creator.
✧ You may giveaway, adopt-out, or trade your foal. [see Info Center on how to trade correctly.]
✧ In the event of a site or species ban, all of the member’s LBCs will be confiscated and raffled off to the rest of the community.
✧ Be kind and respectful to all community members and staff. If there are issues please contact the species owners/mods. Guilt-tripping, complaining, and bullying of any kind will not be tolerated.

Staff Breeding Rules

✧ Staff will use their personal breeding roller to roll for foals; please reach out to Taxidea or Pandora with any questions.
✧ The adult height of a foal should be calculated as the median between the two parents' heights. (E.g. a 13.2hh bred to a 15hh would result in a 14.1hh foal: 13.2--13.3--14--14.1--14.2--14.3--15hh)
✧ If a chimera is being bred, please flip a coin for the dominant coat and use the genes from only that coat for the breeding.
✧ Only breedings with correct and updated information can be accepted. Please be sure to check for this.
✧ Any edits may pass at the discretion of the artist completing the breeding; this is not guaranteed.
✧ Foals will grow in two weeks from their post date. Autogrown foals are acceptable at artist discretion.
✧ Breedings should be completed within two weeks of being accepted.
✧ You may charge C$, other virtual currency, or USD for breedings in addition to free breedings. Other virtual currency and USD transactions will be discussed offsite.
✧ Staff are allowed one personal breeding per month but the foal must be rolled by another artist, Taxidea, or Pandora.
Last edited by Pandora! on Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lone Bashkir Curly Artist Center V3 | Staff Roles

Postby Pandora! » Fri May 27, 2022 4:08 am

Full-Time Artists:
✧ Full-time artists will be expected to make at least two free adopts a month.
✧ Full-time artists will be expected to complete at least one free breeding a month.
✧ Full-time artists will contribute at least one adopt per event.
✧ All artists should have a good understand of species genetics, and, as always, Pandora and Taxidea are happy to help with any questions.
✧ If you are expecting to be inactive, go on a hiatus, or either permanently/temporarily move to a ghost artist position please notify Taxidea or Pandora.
✧ All artists are expected to judge and halter their adopts in a timely, fair manor.
Staff perks include: one monthly staff custom that may include one limited gene, and a birthday month custom with two limited genes.

Ghost Artists:
✧ Ghost artists have no minimums for monthly adopts, but must make at least two free adopts per month in order to qualify for their monthly artist custom.
✧ Ghost artists have no minimums for monthly breedings, but must open at least one breeding slot to qualify for a monthly artist custom.
✧ Ghost artists are not required but highly encouraged to participate in any events.
✧ All artists should have a good understand of species genetics, and, as always, Pandora and Taxidea are happy to help with any questions.
✧ All artists are expected to judge and halter their adopts in a timely, fair manor.

Guest Artists:
✧ Guest artists positions are open for any artist that would like to contribute to regular free adopts, breedings, and event adopts more sporadically than ghost or full-time artists.
✧ Guest artists are welcome to transition to a ghost or full-time artist if they want to qualify for staff perks.
Last edited by Pandora! on Sat May 28, 2022 3:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lone Bashkir Curly Artist Center V3 | Forms

Postby Pandora! » Fri May 27, 2022 4:11 am

Adopt Form

Code: Select all
[center][quote][size=85]The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in height from 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses. Since they are always separated, they often wander far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, causing problems and wreaking havoc, therefore creating the need for a relocation organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horses while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out for LBCs looking for a new place to call home![/size][/quote][/center]

[center][size=95]prompt info here
[b]end date:[/b] x

[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]
[b]Breeding Info:[/b]
[/size]

[code][b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] (range from 13-16hh)
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
[/code][/center]

Nursery Form

[center][quote][size=85]The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in a height of 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses, like most do. Since they are always separated, they often wonder far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, and many problems have arose, therefore creating the LBC Organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horse's while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out as many are posted for rehoming daily.[/size][/quote]

[size=95][b]Owner:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Phenotype:[/b]
[b]Genotype:[/b]
[b]Breeding Info:[/b]

[b]Growth date:[/b]

[code][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Halter:[/b][/code]
[/size][/center]

Breeding Form

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Artist:[/b]

[b]Mare's Stable Post:[/b] (link and mare's name)
[b]Permission:[/b] (a screenshot, n/a if owned by you)

[b]Stallion's Stable Post:[/b] (link and stallion's name)
[b]Permission:[/b] (a screenshot, n/a if owned by you)

[b]Blanket Color:[/b] (all foals must have a blanket)
[b]Additional Info:[/b] (optional/items go here)
Last edited by Pandora! on Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me