Lone Bashkir Curly V.3 | Competitions DNP

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Lone Bashkir Curly V.3 | Competitions DNP

Postby Taxidea » Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:53 am

Welcome to Lone Bashkir Curlies V3!

Lone Curly Navigation
┈➤ Home Page
┈➤ Nursery
┈➤ Competitions
┈➤ Imports
┈➤ Artist Search
┈➤ Discord
Lone Curly Info
┈➤ Info Center
┈➤ Artist Center
┈➤ Rarity Guide
┈➤ Item Guide
┈➤ Item Log
┈➤ Archives
The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in height from 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses. Since they are always separated, they often wander far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, causing problems and wreaking havoc, therefore creating the need for a relocation organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horses while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out for LBCs looking for a new place to call home!

Competitions Quick Nav
English
Western
Gymkhana
Last edited by Taxidea on Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Taxidea » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:14 am

The ILBCO
The mission of the International Lone Bashkir Curly Organization is to protect, preserve, and promote the wonderful qualities of the Curly horse. The ILBCO holds events in many disciplines to exhibit the Curly’s trainability and versatility. Please join us in celebrating and showing off this unique breed through competition!

Rules

✧ All curlies entered must have a halter and an up to date stable page to compete.
✧ Pairs of curlies competing in pair classes must have at least one matching gene other than their basecoat, for example both curlies have tobiano.
✧ Curlies may only compete in one class at a time.
✧ You may enter six curlies per discipline: two in the individual class and two pairs in the pair class.
✧ Event entries will close every week on Friday at CS rollover and results will be posted on Saturday.

Rankings

✧ Curlies progress through class tiers on a point system. Five points or more are needed to be promoted to the next tier. Points are awarded as follows:
    ✧ 1st place: 3 points
    ✧ 2nd place: 2 points
    ✧ 3rd place: 1 point
✧ Curlies must win 10 points in the highest tier of a class to win the Grand Master title.
✧ Points must be kept track of by individual users on their curly’s stable page.
✧ In addition to points, winners of each tier may be randomly rewarded with bonus items.

Grand Master

✧ Curlies that climb to the top of the ranks and earn 10 points in the highest tier of their class will be awarded the Grand Master achievement and receive the following bonuses:
    ✧ One additional breeding slot.
    ✧ +10% permanent twin boost
✧ Upon achieving Grand Master in a class, a staff member will post on your curly’s adopt page that they have achieved Grand Master in that class and received their winning bonuses.
✧ A curly may achieve Grand Master in multiple classes, but may not compete in more than one class at a time. Each additional Grand Master achieved after the first will result in the following bonuses:
    ✧ One additional breeding slot
    ✧ +5% permanent twin boost

Winning Ribbons
For curlies that place in competitions, the following ribbons may be displayed on their stable page:
1st: Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.ibb.co/25QNtXg/1st.png[/img]

2nd: Image
[img]https://i.ibb.co/MBtkR9d/2nd.png[/img]

3rd: Image
[img]https://i.ibb.co/Xb5bPBv/3rd.png[/img]
Last edited by Taxidea on Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Disciplines

Postby Taxidea » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:20 am

ILBCO Disciplines
The ILBCO currently holds competitions in three disciplines. Each discipline has two classes: 1 team and 1 pair. Each class has six tiers that an LBC can work their way up the ranks through. Tier names are found on each competition type's page (see top nav).

English
Classes
Hunter Jumper (individual)
Combined Driving (pair)

Western
Classes
Pleasure (individual)
Team Roping (pair)

Gymkhana
Classes
Pole Bending (individual)
Relay Race (pair)
Last edited by Taxidea on Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grand Masters

Postby Taxidea » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:23 am

Grand Masters
LBCs who have achieved Grand Master will be listed below.

Hunter Jumper
OBC Winter's First Light - ►Athena◄
ZG In The Moment - Zentropy

Combined Driving
OBC Mr. Wise Guy & OBC Calm Before the Storm - ►Athena◄
ZG Last Rays of the Sun & ZG Sad But Sweet - Zentropy

Western Pleasure
ZG Initiate Thought - Zentropy
OBC Chocolate Cheesecake - ►Athena◄
SW's Duke of Hazzard - Runnersback

Team Roping
SW's Coming In Hot & SW's Strawberry Guava Delight - Runnersback