The Waiting

"The Waiting" by Tigerlily2003

Dressup entry

The Waiting

Postby Tigerlily2003 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:27 am

You are taking a long walk at night, feeling the cold breeze on your face. You like how quiet it is out here, even if it is a little eerie. You feel very calm, the quiet is perfect. But after walking for about 10 more minuets, you suddenly feel scared. You have no idea why though, you were just enjoying it a minute ago. Then you see something odd, yet scary.

Its a Wolf, With whipsy, red glowing eyes. Its black and red hair is flowing in the wind. It is also holding a dead rose in its mouth. You hope it dosent see you, and you try to walk behind it.

But it turns its head straight towards you.

You freeze. Should you run? You want to, but you cant.
“Is he here..?” The wolf whispers, staring at you with no expression.
“Who? Im the only one here...” You say, but after seeing this wolf, you arent quite sure thats correct.
“I have waited for him for so long.... Where is he?” She asks, the wolf must be a she.
“Im sorry, I dont think he is here..” You say, and you try to walk away.
“Why are you running? Is it because of him? Do you not like him?” The wolf asks. You have no idea what she is talking about, who is “He”? You look at the wolf, but still no expression.
“Who is He?” You wonder.
“Oh you dont know him? He dosent like strangers, you better go.” She says, but she isnt looking at you anymore.

You look where she is looking, And see a tall shadow of a wolf. You scream, and start running. But its too late.
Tigerlily2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Waiting

Postby Tigerlily2003 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Bump
Tigerlily2003