Based on Click to view
Artist Starwindrider [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Running Free Equine Sanctuary V.2 Open!

Postby Starwindrider » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:25 pm

Main Thread ~ Staff Search ~ Fanclub ~ Nursery ~ Journeys and Competitions ~ Horse Genetics

ABOUT THE SANCTUARY wrote:
Welcome to the Running Free Equine Sanctuary, where you can find equine breeds, such as mules, ponies and horses. Where do all these equines come from? Well, they come from everywhere and anywhere! Some weree rescued from harsh owners or cruel wildlife traps; or in some cases, leftover mustangs from round ups. Every equine here is unique in one way or another, some tell their stories from their looks but some hide their stories in their personality. Here we help those in need and give them to loving homes and owners when ready.

SANCTUARY RULES wrote:
    ✤ All CS rules and Sanctuary rules apply.
    ✤ Do not steal adopts that do not belong to you.
    ✤ No begging for adopts, breeding slots etc. For breeding slots, ask nicely for one. Do not demand or beg.
    ✤ There is no limit to how many adopts you can have ,but please don't get overwhelmed and end up with 50 adopts and don’t give others a chance.
    ✤ If you don’t get an adopt, bear with it. It’s just a pixelated horse in the end. Things like “I really wanted it” or “The artist is being biased!” will not be tolerated.
    ✤ Do not sell/ trade your adopts for anything outside of the adopt, you may sell/ trade them for adopt currency only.
    ✤ Each adopt will have different slot numbers. Horses have 10 slots, ponies have 6 slots and mules have 4 slots.
    ✤ An adopt with “Adopt Me!” sign will be up for adoption, but check under the adopt to make sure.
    ✤ If an adopt has a halter, it has already been adopted, but check under the adopt to make sure.
    ✤ Please do not ask for customs, if artists are open then they will say so.
    ✤ Follow the artist’s rules for getting each adopt.
    ✤ If you have any questions, you may; post here on this thread, message me, Starwindrider, or the moderators.
    ✤ When artists have open slots you are allowed to buy a custom slot, one slot per month only.
    ✤ Staff get free customs per month. Artists get 2 per month, moderators get 1 per month, and the archivist gets 1 semi custom per month. (Note to artists: only one of your customs can have rare markings such as brindle, chimeric..., and you are allowed to do your own monthly customs.)
    ✤ Guest artist will be a member for 2 months ( 60 days ) in which at the end they have a chance to be an official artist if they want to be.
    ✤ I will put up a form for Guest Artists on the Staff Search page. Only 3 Guest Artists will be accepted each month.
    ✤ Guest Artists will be on the team for 60 days, at the end which they will be judged to see if they will be accepted.
    ✤ Guest artists are allowed to do 5 breedings, and 15 adopts maximum. If they reach maximum before the end of 60 days, they will be judged straightaway.
    ✤ Artists and Guest Artists are not allowed to do their own breedings, but they are allowed to do their own monthly customs.

MEET THE STAFF wrote:
    OWNER
    • Starwindrider

CO- OWNER
    • Rescue2001

MODERATORS

ARCHIVIST

ARTISTS

GUEST ARTISTS

SUPPORT US wrote:
Wish to help out the sanctuary? Spread the news by placing a stamp in your signature!
You could also submit your own if you'd like by PMing it to Starwindrider!

Made By: Guzma
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3498531][img]http://i.imgur.com/YUIiMe2.png[/img][/url]

AFFILIATES wrote:Image

Last edited by Starwindrider on Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Running Free Equine Sanctuary V.2 (WIP)

Postby Starwindrider » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:43 am

Open for marking!
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:10 am

Mark

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:11 am

Mark :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Running Free Equine Sanctuary V.2 Open!

Postby Zombiehund » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:49 am

Mark ^^

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund