Demon celestial cat girl by Spiritstar3

Based on Click to view
Artist Spiritstar3 [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Demon celestial cat girl

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 19, 2024 7:43 pm

She has a halo and was meant to be semi celestial semi demon. She probably has wings back there behind her back (I can't draw wings though).

I incorporated cat ears and tail, the aforementioned halo, and horns. Plus colorful in the hair, golden eyes, and colorful horns and clothes.

She has a natural skintone. Oh, she has scars too. Those are scars on her neck, not like some shark markings or gills (could be if you wanted, since you mentioned mermaids.)

I hope you like her, but if not I'll keep her.

What I want:
Human/humanoid

Males or agender or non binary (girls are fine but I go for boys or agender and nonbinary body types because its easier to draw)
Sunflowers (as like a shirt design or some kind of accessory)
Natural skin tones (golden-tan or peachy or even mahogany usually)
Hair with a part instead of bangs because I can't do bangs...
Animal ears (wolf or fox)
Heterochromia, sectoral, sectoral heterochromia
Animal form (I love werewolves but please put animal form on four legs in that case)
Purples and blues (darker, blue-gray, pastel, lavender)- as hair dye (just the ends, or random streaks of it) or for clothes and accessories
Black or white or red hair, or white with other color (white with black, white with red)
Albinism

Dislikes:
Weird eyes and mouths, tentacles at all, just anything weird or creepy.
Eye bleed/neon
Clashing colors (I don't like purple and green together, for example. For me, that's clashing, unless its like a flower)
Spiders...most bugs. I'm fine with teeny tiny spiders.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Demon celestial cat girl

Postby Loelya » Mon May 20, 2024 7:08 am

hello!! gosh this is wild but you hit the nail on the head so well that this character is actually super similar to another one that I already have in an established story! xD so I decided not to claim, but I do really love your design and I wanted to instead make some gift art for you to keep of the character if you'd like! C:

I tried to make her body type sort of boy-ish so that she'd be easy to draw if you decide to keep her ^o^ but if you'd rather trade/sell/gift away too then that's also okay! c: if you make a profile for her somewhere offsite, I'd most prefer to be credited at my TH account "Fihyn" for the art, but if that doesn't work for some reason you could also link to my tumblr account over at the url "fihyn-art" instead. haha thanks for trying! I hope this isn't too disappointing XD
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Demon celestial cat girl

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 20, 2024 7:37 am

Loelya wrote:hello!! gosh this is wild but you hit the nail on the head so well that this character is actually super similar to another one that I already have in an established story! xD so I decided not to claim, but I do really love your design and I wanted to instead make some gift art for you to keep of the character if you'd like! C:

I tried to make her body type sort of boy-ish so that she'd be easy to draw if you decide to keep her ^o^ but if you'd rather trade/sell/gift away too then that's also okay! c: if you make a profile for her somewhere offsite, I'd most prefer to be credited at my TH account "Fihyn" for the art, but if that doesn't work for some reason you could also link to my tumblr account over at the url "fihyn-art" instead. haha thanks for trying! I hope this isn't too disappointing XD

XD nope, its fine.
I will be keeping her.
Thank you for the fanart.
It's so good.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me