H:WHOLE ACC W:CUSTOMS

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

H:WHOLE ACC W:CUSTOMS

Postby ROX.mp4 » Mon May 22, 2023 3:54 pm

Anything in my OPEN groups is up for art, please poke around to see if there's anything that you fancy! Will also offer items as payment too, just ask please!

ImageImageImage[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/8555594.html]

I have around 1000c$ to give atm!!! will update when I get more!

I AM STRICTLY LOOKING FOR CUSTOMS ATM!!! if offering art of characters take conversation to pms where I will then link my TH/give my discord handle to talk more.

What I Like:
What I don't Like

-candycore
-pastels
-space themes
-flatfaced anthros
-jackalopes
-masc/androgynous characters
-humans
-feminine male characters
-kidcore
-punk/rave aesthetic
-religious theming
-god like characters
-complicated designs (i mostly like to just stare lol)
- purple, pink, yellow and blue all together (my FAV color combo)
-stickers!!
-CLAWS!!
-TV heads!
-ALIENS!!
- will list more later!
-Female characters (most of the time)
-reptiles
-monster like characters (unless played off as cute)
-characters that have too much gore centered in their design
-anything too mecha
- will list more later!

looking for art of this character here! If you want to draw them I'm more than welcome to pay!!!!! im really in love with them atm ^^!!

Please when you offer, offer with the following:
- Art Examples
- Turn around times (serious on this one, if the piece isn't delivered in that timeframe/there are no updates for months I will simply decline the commission, I don't really have the time to wait atm and would prefer people with good communication.)
- Rough idea of what pets/payment you will be taking
- Rough idea of who and what you would like to draw
Last edited by ROX.mp4 on Fri May 24, 2024 1:31 pm, edited 91 times in total.
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for CS PFP! have: 140c$ + rares and stores!

Postby ROX.mp4 » Wed May 24, 2023 6:11 am

b!
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for CS PFP! have: 140c$ + rares and stores!

Postby ROX.mp4 » Wed May 24, 2023 7:35 pm

b!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LF: Art! h: 140c$/UR pastel/MORE

Postby ROX.mp4 » Tue May 30, 2023 10:58 am

yellingrock wrote:Helloo!!!! I've kinda gotten into getting art of my characters, so I'm looking for art for my pets!!

I'll give pets from here as well as any other groups, just know I'm a lil picky on my other groups!! that being said, EVERYTHING is up for grabs here!

I would love art of anyone here! The less images a character has, the more likely I would like art of them!! If any of these guys doesn't tickle your fancy, look at My GF's characters too <3 she has plenty that I'm sure she'd love art of! If you need any information on any character, please let me know when offering! I'll gladly give more information!!

That being said, offers must include at least 3-4 pieces of work as examples OR an art shop that I can be linked to! You must say what you would be wanting as payment (I struggle a lot with 'pwyw' so PLEASE make it clear what you would like!) and then what characters you would be interested in drawing! I also would prefer things to stay on this forum and not in pm's! I'll take things to pms when I am comfortable and know I want to commission you! save me a little anxiety from the "messages (1 new)" thing aha,,

thats about it! I'll wait for a few offers before starting to pick what ones I want to go through with, thanks so much for your time reading this and I hope your day is going great!! Have some flowers <3
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Art! h: 140c$/UR pastel/MORE

Postby Screemnigcheesepuff » Tue May 30, 2023 11:30 am

Hi just wanted to let you know that I currently have a few slots currently open on my art thread i can draw cute little chibi heads of any character and fully detailed & shaded humanoids (with multiple in one drawing for an extra cost) if either of those options appeal to you, i am

You have a pps on my wl that i would be particularly interested in working something out for, but also happy to accept anything that add up to my prices so no worries if not

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions, and thankyou for considering:)
Autistic & dyslexic xxxxxxArt shop OPEN! xxxxxx No coloured text please

Screemnigcheesepuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akitaboyo » Tue May 30, 2023 12:07 pm

Hi! I'm an artist who takes high quality commissions for USD and high lists, I'd love to make you something! I can work with any character but since you said those who have less art take priority, Bri and Ella's designs really caught my eye!

I have tons of different styles to choose from/mix and match as you please; you can find all my examples, styles and previous commissions at my twitter

As for payment, my prices vary a ton because of styles, drawing type, etc. So if you could give me an estimate budget (whether in pets or rlc) you have I can make better and faster offers! Although USD comms take greater priority, I would also be very interested in an offer including your UR Pastel for a fullbody of a character of your choice!

Let me know if you'd be interested in my work, and have a lovely day regardless ^^ <33

------------------------------- About -------------------------------

➢ Benji

➢ Any pronouns | AuDHD

➢ Artist Art Examples + Commission Info

disc: @benjito00

---------------------- made by nightjar -----------------------

⬇ Hyperfix + Special Interests! ⬇

xQc
Formula 1 ------- (mainly LH44 and SP11)
Better Call Saul - (jimmy, kim, howard)
Pizza Tower ------ (peppino my beloved)
Food and baking - (and supermarkets <3 !!)
❥ Gay stuff in general i swear

Hi there ! I'm Benji and I'm into a bunch of random nerdy stuff! Recently came back bc nostalgia and it's safe to say I'm hooked again ^^"

- Feel free to PM <3

--------------------------------------------

♡ xQc ♡

Akitaboyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Wed May 31, 2023 8:29 am

b! considering every offer that has been given! just a lil too busy to respond!! keep the offers coming <3 ill try accept some people in the next couple days or so
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Art! h:UR pastel/MORE

Postby alphanea » Wed May 31, 2023 8:37 pm

heyo, my art style may not be what you are looking for but i'll drop my artshop and my examples (here and here) anyways in case anything interests you, digital or pixel art. (both your and your partner's characters are adorable tbh i'd love to draw any one of them =) )
      i hope you have the greatest day and my PMs are open if you are interested in anything i can offer.
... . .

toyhouseartshop
xxxxxxx───────────
( they them ) ..
xxxxahoy there, wanderer, i'
m alphie (formerly ash), i'm
an adult freelance artist, ro
leplayer
and generally a ner
d about all things fantasy. i
enjoy dark/gothic aesthetic
s, queer pairings, dragons
and myths.

───────────

x ─── x
═════════
Image───
Image ▔ ▔
▔▔▔ Image
▔▔▔▔▔▔
x══════════════════════════════════
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jupiter, » Wed May 31, 2023 8:48 pm

hello, just passing by!

i'd really like to build my art portfolio more and have more consistent work in a style i feel comfortable with, so may i draw your characters and your girlfriend's characters free of charge?
    I'll drop my examples here : 𓆏
    please let me know if you are interested at all :)
    i hope you have a wonderful day!
♥ ♡ ♥
|| jupiter || she/he/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗

JOIN THE LETS TALK CHICKEN SMOOTHIE DISCORD SERVER TODAY!
ps distinctblitz is my boyfriend irl, please be
nice to him

links; artshop, th, bingus
╚══════════════════╝
|| 𓆏 || 𓆏 || 𓆏 ||
♥ ♡ ♥

jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Wed May 31, 2023 8:50 pm

alphaess wrote:
      heyo, my art style may not be what you are looking for but i'll drop my artshop and my examples (here and here) anyways in case anything interests you, digital or pixel art. (both your and your partner's characters are adorable tbh i'd love to draw any one of them =) )
      i hope you have the greatest day and my PMs are open if you are interested in anything i can offer.

thanks so much for the offer! would it be okay to take discussion to pm's? c: i'd be interested in commissioning you!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me