Quitting: Pets and Item for Art and/or OC’s | Freebies incl

Requests to buy art, code, or custom characters - using CS pets/items/C$ for payment.

Quitting: Pets and Item for Art and/or OC’s | Freebies incl

Postby Raven_88 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:21 am

Hiya! Gonna make this very brief but I don’t really play this anymore and I feel bad with all my pets just rotting here! MY ITEMS AND PETS ARE FOR ART OR HUMANOID OC TRADES ONLY!! I’ll be looking for human / humanoid art ONLY (I do not own any feral or furry oc’s so please don’t offer it ;;) and potentially characters if they follow my preference list: https://toyhou.se/23186789.preference-list (you will not be able to view it without a Toyhouse account but I’m open to sharing codes I have about 25 left!)

Please contact me on TH: @MrSachii or Disc: MrSachii for fast replies. (IF friending on disc please let me know! I typically unfriend after 30 minutes without a reply due to anxiety! DISC and TH is the most preferrable method to reach me) I really don’t know how often I’ll actually check this site unless it’s for a trade :’)

Note: I will send the trade as a suggestion trade or you can send me a trade I can accept when the art is done ^0^ 💕

Freebies: anyone common and under is free for claims (3 per person with a 1 day cooldown
Forum: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4906011 (PLEASE read rules it’s only 1 step. Commons or lower with a limit of 3 😭)

Pending folder: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8014457&userid=810230 (Do not offer on anyone in this folder but you can ask for a ping incase they go back ufo's!)
PS: I HAVE A FEW PETS/ITEMS pending but it’s really hard to update it on mobile. ;; will try to organize more later

Off-limits: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=5089705&userid=810230

NOTE: all pets are UFO’s even the folders with the NFT (unless it’s favorite folder than off-limits). I’m just too lazy to edit the group names lol
Last edited by Raven_88 on Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:03 am, edited 29 times in total.
ON every 3 days to 1+ week to accept trades! Restricted in time due to College and Work. DO NOT send trades if you cannot wait that long! TY
DO NOT send me pet trades (unless it's the freebies or discussed trade!). You will be blocked as I keep receiving them.

I’m quitting!
About freebies (commons and lower): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4906011
humanoid art and/or oc’s for pets (uncommon and higher + item. Excluding plushie items): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4903752

Feel free to reach out to me on disc or toyhouse. Both my usernames are MrSachii on both!! (Do lemme know if you send me a fr on discord. I have a tendency of unfriended right away if no replies within 10-30 minutes without notice)
Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quitting: Everyone for Art and/or characters & freebies

Postby Raven_88 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:05 am

boop
ON every 3 days to 1+ week to accept trades! Restricted in time due to College and Work. DO NOT send trades if you cannot wait that long! TY
DO NOT send me pet trades (unless it's the freebies or discussed trade!). You will be blocked as I keep receiving them.

I’m quitting!
humanoid art and/or oc’s for pets (uncommon and higher + item. Excluding plushie items): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4903752

Feel free to reach out to me on disc or toyhouse. Both my usernames are MrSachii on both!! (Do lemme know if you send me a fr on discord. I have a tendency of unfriended right away if no replies within 10-30 minutes without notice)
Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:45 am

Boop

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:56 pm

Boop

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magneto_was_Left » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:56 pm

I can make fully shaded fullbodies of 2-3 characters interacting in exchange for the august pps. My examples can be found here
Magneto_was_Left

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:26 pm

Hiya! Super sorry but all my store pets and august pps are pending to someone else! I typically give 2-3 months max for Art though! I’d be more than happy to ping you if it fall through ! ^^

Magneto_was_Left wrote:I can make fully shaded fullbodies of 2-3 characters interacting in exchange for the august pps. My examples can be found here

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:44 am

boop

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:10 am

Boop

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:12 pm

Boop

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_88 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:53 am

Boop

I’m quitting!

Raven_88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me