LF: WL Store Pets H: 7000+ Pets (1500+ R-OMGSR) [2008-2024]

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

LF: WL Store Pets H: 7000+ Pets (1500+ R-OMGSR) [2008-2024]

Postby Wolfswelpe » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:36 am

Currently wanting recent store pets (2019 to 2023) on my wishlist the most! Though I'm still looking for any pets on my wishlist.

I have been relatively inactive the last few years, so I'm searching for quite a few recent uncommon and rare pets (mostly store pets though). I only had 5 pages of my wishlist left for a complete collection, but now it has grown to 8 pages.
So I'm mainly looking for pets from 2019 to 2022. Everything I need is on my wishlist. So just send over a trade. c;

Other than that, I'm also looking to trade for a few specific pets I'm still missing for my complete collection. These are on the rarer side. There are a few store pets from older years I still need that I'm trying to obtain now.

I'm also looking for older very rares that I have pets of that are from the same litter and have the same rarity or the same species (though they don't need to be of the same species) and the same rarity (they are just a few months apart) that I want to trade for them. So I'm kinda looking to swap older pets as well. c:

This list is just what I would prefer. You can ask for other pets than the ones I'm listing.

Thank you very much for your attention! Of course, I'm open to any other kind of trade as well. c;

Now, here are some specific pets I'm searching for:

For each one of these, I would add something to my side, as I know that the pets I'm asking for are more popular and worth more than the ones I'm offering. c:
And like I mentioned at the top text of this thread you can ask for other pets than the ones I'm listing as well.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I'm looking for:
VR 2016 PPS Unicorn Store Pet

I have:
VR 2016 Unicorn Store Pet

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for:
VR 2012 Cheshire Cat Store Pet

I have:
ImageImage
VR 2012 Store Pets (you may choose one of them) or anything else in my trade groups of course

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for:
Image Image
Image Image
VR 2013 Rat Store Pets

I have:
Anything in this group (or other groups).

______________________________________________________________________________________

The following pets on my wishlist are Hoard pets, so I'm not looking for them as much as the others.

Hoard Pets:
I'm always looking for the following hoard pets. (these are unlimited hoards)

Stuff to keep track of collection

Amount of pets I'm missing each year for my Complete Collection:

Counting store pets:
2008 - 34 missing
2009 - 23 missing
2010 - 15 missing
2011 - 12 missing
2012 - 4 missing
2013 - 7 missing
2014 - 2 missing
2015 - 2 missing
2016 - 3 missing
2017 - 1 missing
2018 - 2 missing
2019 - 16 missing
2020 - 24 missing
2021 - 12 missing
2022 - 25 missing
2023 - 31 missing
Total: 213 pets missing
NOT counting store pets:
2008 - 34 missing
2009 - 20 missing
2010 - 6 missing
2011 - 2 missing
2012 - 3 missing
2013 - 3 missing
2014 - 2 missing
2015 - 2 missing
2016 - 2 missing
2017 - 1 missing
2018 - 2 missing
2019 - 2 missing
2020 - 2 missing
2021 - 2 missing
2022 - 4 missing
2023 - 2 missing
Total: 89 pets missing

Last edited by Wolfswelpe on Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:54 pm, edited 93 times in total.
--------
--------
--------
She/Her • Introverted • Eng/Ger

Trade Thread

Right now, I'm in Genshin Impact hell (as you can probably tell). Have been playing every day since launch haha. I don't have much time, but if you need help with smaller stuff, hit me up and I'll share my UID. I'm on the Europe server~

Genshin Impact Info
AR60 • EU Server • Playing since: Launch •
Favs: Wanderer, Kaveh, Furina, Nahida, Alhaitham, Zhongli, Albedo, Shenhe, Kazuha, Yoimiya & more

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: 2008 Advent Rat H: Other 2008 Advent Rats

Postby Wolfswelpe » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:53 am

bump
--------
--------
--------

Trade Thread

Right now, I'm in Genshin Impact hell (as you can probably tell). Have been playing every day since launch haha. I don't have much time, but if you need help with smaller stuff, hit me up and I'll share my UID. I'm on the Europe server~

Genshin Impact Info
Favs: Wanderer, Kaveh, Furina, Nahida, Alhaitham, Zhongli, Albedo, Shenhe, Kazuha, Yoimiya & more

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: 2008 Advent Rat H: Other 2008 Advent Rats

Postby Wolfswelpe » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:06 am

Wolfswelpe wrote:
I'm looking for the following rat from Christmas 2008:

I have a few other Christmas rats from the same litter, which are the following:

Image Image

Image Image

I'm looking for a swap (1-on-1 trade). You can choose which one you'd like, but only one of them.
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. <3

Thank you very much for your attention! Of course I'm open for any other kind of trade as well. c;

--------
--------
--------

Trade Thread

Genshin Impact Info

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Specific 2009 VR's H: Other 2009 VR's

Postby Wolfswelpe » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:36 am

Wolfswelpe wrote:
I'm looking to trade for a few specific pets I'm still missing for my complete collection. I have pets that are from the same litter and have the same rarity or the same species (though they don't need to be of the same species) and the same rarity (they are just a few months apart) that I want to trade for them. So I'm kinda looking to swap older pets. c:

This list is just what I would prefer. You can ask for other pets than the ones I'm listing. Keep in mind though that I probably won't trade my VR 2009 dogs for these (other species I do trade for them however).

Thank you very much for your attention! Of course I'm open for any other kind of trade as well. c;

Now, here are the pets I'm searching for and what I'm offering:

1st pet I'm searching for:

VR April 2009 Nick Sunback PPS dog

Pets I can offer for this pet (you can choose which one you like/need):

VR April 2009 Nick Sunback dog
(it's from the same litter as the one I'm searching for)

VR April 2009 Nick Green Toxic dog

VR April 2009 Nick Purple Toxic dog

2nd pet I'm searching for:

VR April 2009 Nick Blue Toxic dog

3rd pet I'm searching for:

VR September 2009 PPS Horse

VR September 2009 Horse

accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=11187&groupid=591568&pageStart=920
Any VR 2009 Pony on this page

accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=11187&groupid=591568&pageStart=940
Any VR 2009 Rainbow Horse on this page

accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=11187&groupid=591568&pageStart=960
Any VR 2009 Pony or VR Rainbow Draft Horse on this page

accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=11187&groupid=591568&pageStart=980
--------
--------
--------

Trade Thread

Genshin Impact Info

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfswelpe » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:52 am

Wolfswelpe wrote:
I'm looking to trade for a few specific pets I'm still missing for my complete collection. I have pets that are from the same litter and have the same rarity or the same species (though they don't need to be of the same species) and the same rarity (they are just a few months apart) that I want to trade for them. So I'm kinda looking to swap older pets. c:

This list is just what I would prefer. You can ask for other pets than the ones I'm listing. Keep in mind though that I probably won't trade my VR 2009 dogs for these (other species I do trade for them however).

VR September 2009 Horse

--------
--------
--------

Trade Thread

Genshin Impact Info

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfswelpe » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:36 am

Wolfswelpe wrote:

VR September 2009 Horse

--------
--------
--------

Trade Thread

Genshin Impact Info

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Store Pets on WL & Other H: 1100+ Rares/Very Rares

Postby Wolfswelpe » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:21 am

Wolfswelpe wrote:
I'm looking to trade for a few specific pets I'm still missing for my complete collection. There's a few store pets from older years I still need that I'm trying to obtain now.

I'm also looking for older very rares that I have pets of that are from the same litter and have the same rarity or the same species (though they don't need to be of the same species) and the same rarity (they are just a few months apart) that I want to trade for them. So I'm kinda looking to swap older pets as well. c:

This list is just what I would prefer. You can ask for other pets than the ones I'm listing.

Now, here are the pets I'm searching for:

For each one of these, I'd be willing to add something to my side, as I know that the pets I'm asking for are more popular than the ones I'm offering. c:
And like I mentioned at the top text of this thread you can ask for other pets than the ones I'm listing as well.

I'm looking for:
Image Image
Image Image
VR 2013 Rat Store Pets

I have:

Please keep in mind it's worth.
It should be worth around a mid-early '09 rare at most.
But their demand isn't as high as other store pets, so please don't be unreasonable.

I'm looking for:
VR 2015 PPS Lion Store Pet

I have:
Anything in this group.

It should be worth around a early '10 rare - late '09 rare at most, though I don't mind adding a bit due to demand.
But please keep it reasonable.

I'm looking for:
Rare 2016 PPS Tiger Store Pet

I have:
Anything in this group.

It should be worth around a early-mid '10 rare at most, though I don't mind adding a bit due to demand.

I'm looking for:

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:

Or other store pets from 2012 in here.

I'm looking for:

I have:

I'm looking for:
VR Easter 2010 guinea pig

I have:
Image Image Image
VR Easter 2010 Draft horses (you may choose one of them)

Other Stuff:

Here's some other stuff I'm searching for right now.

C$:
I still need 7C$ so I can buy the new store pets, so I would appreciate it, if someone could trade me C$. Every amount, however small it be, helps. <3

Hoard Pets:

I'm especially looking for this guy.
I only need 10 more until the hoard is complete.
--------
--------
--------

Trade Thread

Genshin Impact Info

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Store Pets on WL & Other WL H: 1200+ Rares/Very Rare

Postby Wolfswelpe » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:09 am

Wolfswelpe wrote:
I'm looking to trade for a few specific pets I'm still missing for my complete collection. I have only 5 pages left, so most pets I'm searching for are on the rarer side. There's a few store pets from older years I still need that I'm trying to obtain now.

For each one of these, I'd be willing to add something to my side, as I know that the pets I'm asking for are more popular than the ones I'm offering. c:

I'm looking for:
Image Image
Image Image
VR 2013 Rat Store Pets

I have:

But their demand isn't as high as other store pets, so please don't be unreasonable.

I'm looking for:

I have:
Anything in this group.

It should be worth around a early '10 rare - late '09 rare at most, though I don't mind adding a bit due to demand.

I'm looking for:

I have:
Anything in this group.

It should be worth around a early-mid '10 rare at most, though I don't mind adding a bit due to demand.

I'm looking for:

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:
Image Image Image

Other Stuff:

C$:
I still need 7C$ so I can buy the new store pets, so I would appreciate it, if someone could trade me C$. Every amount, however small it be, helps. <3

Hoard Pets:

--------
--------
--------

Trade Thread

Genshin Impact Info

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfswelpe » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:01 am

Wolfswelpe wrote:
I'm looking to trade for a few specific pets I'm still missing for my complete collection. I have only 5 pages left, so most pets I'm searching for are on the rarer side. There's a few store pets from older years I still need that I'm trying to obtain now.

I'm looking for:
Image Image
Image Image
VR 2013 Rat Store Pets

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:
Anything in this group.

I'm looking for:

I have:
Anything in this group.

I'm looking for:

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:
Image Image Image

Other Stuff:

C$:

Hoard Pets:

--------
--------
--------

Trade Thread

Genshin Impact Info

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfswelpe » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:19 am

Wolfswelpe wrote:

I'm looking for:
Image Image
Image Image
VR 2013 Rat Store Pets

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:
Anything in this group.

I'm looking for:

I have:
Anything in this group.

I'm looking for:

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:

I'm looking for:

I have:
Image Image Image

Other Stuff:

C$:

Hoard Pets:

--------
--------
--------

Trade Thread

Genshin Impact Info

Image Image Image
Wolfswelpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me