Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Hoard Discussions Thread v.7!

Postby asta, » Mon May 06, 2024 1:05 pm

> it's been a hot minute since i've posted here and i wanted to stop by and provide
a little update on my hedgehog hoard! i recently reached over 4.6k hedgies!! it's a
little crazy to look back on this time last year, when i was only at 3k-- i'm actively
trying to reach 5k by the end of this year and at the rate things have been going i
feel i'll be able to! if you'd like to view my hedgehog hoard, including all their odd
names, in all its glory here is the link but be warned-- that link loads the full 4.6k
hedgies at once... and they all have really dumb names.. here is the normal group
link if you wanna go page by page!!

> everyone's hoards are looking so good, by the way! i pop in just to read the posts
from time to time, and everyone making progress on their hoards is always so cool
to see.. curious to see how many people end up hoarding the second gen pups this
month, i know there's a time i would have jumped on hoarding that litter with both
feet had i not stopped hoarding everything else to focus solely on my hedgies. ^^
THE KINTSUGI KID ★
> cas/asta | she/her | adult | | th
asta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sarcastic Hawke » Thu May 09, 2024 5:01 am

Went through and culled a few open hoards I had in order to finish them early (my 2016 roach pps being the main one) and I also did the same to a few of my other finished hoards that were over 100 pets. I just don't see the point to 300 of a certain cat litter anymore, etc. At least I have a lot more trade fodder now!

I'm tempted to go back in and cull more completed hoards (I have some that have 200-500 pets still...) but I'm tired and the toddler is acting up and making me lose my mind so I'm going to end it here for today.

EDIT: I decided to completely dismantle my Brown Cookie Dog hoard and just keep one TD to put w/all my other dreamies. I don't see the point in having 20 of them anymore lol
Last edited by Sarcastic Hawke on Thu May 09, 2024 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
Sarcastic Hawke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Regency » Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 am

I'm getting to the point where it's easy to have random hoards. It's the "Oh I love that pet" thinking. I've already started a May 2023 otter hoard (it's the month/year I joined) and I'm debating starting one for the full endangered species dog litter. It's not because they're endangered animals. It's because they're in the same boat as the otters therefore I like them a lot.

Anyways, since I last posted in August 2023 I've started a few hoards.
2023 Halloween Elder Dragons
May 2023 Otters
Camp Smoothie Giraffes
November 2008 Rats
2024 Easter Longhorns
2023 Halloween Gen 2 Toxic Bunnies
Regency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpookyAsh » Thu May 09, 2024 6:48 am

Hi!! I've been hoarding a bunch of orange pets hehe :] currently have about 100!! Nothing too special, because I'm pretty new at CS, but I think it's super cool!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8187710&userid=1104539
IM LITERALLY METAL SONIC IRL GUYS I SWEEEAR
Connoisseur of all pets orange!
They/It

Image Image Image Image Image Image
SpookyAsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Thu May 09, 2024 1:22 pm

SpookyAsh wrote:Hi!! I've been hoarding a bunch of orange pets hehe :] currently have about 100!! Nothing too special, because I'm pretty new at CS, but I think it's super cool!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8187710&userid=1104539

accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8139487&userid=668461&pageSize=1000
:O i have an orange hoard too! i love :>
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain, "minnie"mouse)
ImageImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Fri May 10, 2024 12:01 am

tenor wrote:
SpookyAsh wrote:Hi!! I've been hoarding a bunch of orange pets hehe :] currently have about 100!! Nothing too special, because I'm pretty new at CS, but I think it's super cool!

accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=8139487&userid=668461&pageSize=1000
:O i have an orange hoard too! i love :>

me too! (:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
she/they ☽ adult
isfp ☽ gemini ☽ FR
swiftie ☽ marauder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ we always find each other. ❞
━━━━ ❝ in every lifetime? ❞
━━━━━━ ❝ in every one. ❞
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Tiger~ » Sat May 11, 2024 6:43 am

Silver Tiger~ wrote:
Mortveil wrote:I feek like the new pound system has slowed down my pound-only litter hoards to be honest, so naturally I started a new one! There's more chance I get a pound-only hoared pet thenm right? lmao All with original pound names :)

Anyone else have any pound pet hoards?

Ogres are like onions, they have layers

If I ever reach 50 with these pound litter guys I'll retire them, I love them but it's so so long between each I would love to have a new pound hoard!

I am seriously thinking about hoarding this whole litter as a pound hoard. They are really pretty, and I do keep seeing them...

Update of sorts on this, I've actually changed my mind and I'm now adopting food and flower pets for a Still Life hoard. It's great because there are so many of those in the game, I almost always find something!
уσυ αяє ωнαт уσυ ℓσνє, ησт ωнσ ℓσνєѕ уσυ
SilverTiger on Eldemore
SilverChan on Flight Rising

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
Silver Tiger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybelline » Sat May 11, 2024 12:23 pm

Finally hit 200 of these darlings!

Huzzah ♥

Adult
She/Her

❀⋆⁺₊⋆ ♬⋆⁺₊⋆ ❀

Faybelline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Sat May 11, 2024 12:23 pm

been a minute since i've updated, as i've taken a pretty big step back from trading lately

buuuuut thanks to a trade with The Last Raven, i am now 44 dalmatians closer to my goal of 101!! just 3 more to go, i can't believe it <3

(now to somehow collect enough coal items to customize them all lol)
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me