Requests For Drawings of My Species (New Species Request! )

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Requests For Drawings of My Species ( 5th Species Reques

Postby VulpesMiu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:52 am

bump
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:01 am

Request Reminder:

VulpesMiu wrote:How about this one? :

Name of Species: Lutrake (part otter, part snake)

Weight Range: 120lbs. - 700lbs.

Height Range: 10ft. - 40ft.

Physical Appearance:

The head, ears, eyes, face, and extra long whiskers are like an otter's, while the muzzle is shaped like a snake's, with the mouth having sharp ridges and containing the fangs of a snake, the teeth of an otter, and the forked tongue of a snake. The head and neck has the hood of a cobra, which fans out when threatened. The body and tail is mostly like an otter's, but super long, prehensile, and flexible like a snake's. The arms and legs are short, and both them and the paws--which are semi-webbed and have sharp claws--are of an otter.

They have otter fur that has tactile hairs, and can have the markings and patterns of different snake species, or be plain; snake scales are underneath the fur, and they match whatever markings or patterns the creature might have. There is a strip of scales that start from the back of the head, continue down the back, and end at the tip of the tail; they are spiny like the spiny bush viper's, stick straight up when threatened, and are sharp and dangerous. The spines are crystals, are glittery and reflective, and are either colored, or clear ones that act like a prism; the elbows and knees have these crystals too.

Their colors can be any of these:

brown, orange, pink, purple, red, yellow, gold, silver, blue, green, gray, white,

and/or black

Crystal scales come in any colors, color combo, or can be clear and prism-like, which produces rainbows when

light shines through them.

They are omnivorous. They have wonderful sight, hearing, and sense of touch. They are great at digging, burrowing, swimming, climbing, and gliding and twisting through the air for short periods of time and at low heights--the highest they can go is just above the trees. They can dig with their paws, and burrow and plow their bodies through rock, sand, snow, and even metal if they are big and strong enough.

They are swift and strong, with a tough, thick hide, powerful jaws, sharp claws, and sharp, reflective crystal spines. They are constrictors that squeeze the live out of both prey and foes alike. They can feel things at a distance, utilizing tactile hairs on their bodies to sense the tiniest vibrations. Their crystals can vibrate and give off different pitches, tones, and melodies--they are used for communication, disorienting prey and enemies, and songs.

They are human-like in intelligence, and can be human-like or animal-like in manner; they are usually a mixture, though. They can use their front legs as arms, and their front paws as hands. They can walk and run on all fours, or on two legs, though this species is better at slithering like a snake. They are capable of facial expressions.

You can color them, or I can via Paint Program on the computer. If you have any questions, or need help with how they look, please let me know. If this is too much info., then let me know, and I will cut back on it.

Species, Concept, etc. are copyrighted to me. They are a closed species, and are not available for anyone to use.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:47 am

bumps
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18 am

bumps once again
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:53 pm

bumps
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:29 pm

bump
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:45 am

bump
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VulpesMiu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:50 am

I have a character that I would like to be redrawn:

Name: Myoopsilion ( may change name later...)

Species: Pixieamphi

Weight: 400ft.

Height: 25ft.

Reference:

http://reptiline.deviantart.com/art/Myo ... -618592591

I drew him myself, but he didn't turn out quite right. I didn't know how to show that he was a creature made of water and goo, and the appearance didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted. That's why I'd like for him to be redrawn by someone else that knows what they're doing.

I would like it to be a fullbody pic, and prefer realistic cartoon style, but will accept other styles except ones like chibi or goofy looking cartoons.

His Physical Appearance is:

The Pixieamphi is a massive creature made of water and goo that is semi-aquatic and looks like an axolotl (the perpetually juvenile form of a salamander), and is translucent. They have three pairs of eyes; the first two pairs are located on the face and are large and oval-shaped with no pupils, while the third pair on the top of the head are tall, crab-like eyestalks. The mouth has an upside down 'V' shape, like some cat pics have. The jaws are large and wide. They have long, catfish-like feelers on the sides of their face near their mouth.

They have axolotl gills sticking out of the sides of their face. They have an inflatable throat sack like a frog's. They have axolotl front legs/arms, and frog back legs, and the front paws/hands and back paws/feet are frog-like, and have three toes. The tail is long and skinny, with a large orb on the tip. They and the eyes are a different color(s) than the rest of their body, are shinier, and are brighter.

His colors are:

The colors were messed up when I put the pic on the computer, so the ones in the pic are not entirely accurate.

The eyes are orange with a little brown mixed in. Most of the creature is a light blue with streaks of aqua green mixed in. The nostrils, feelers, feathery looking parts of the gills, and round fingertips and toetips are aqua green. The orb, which is made out of the same stuff the rest of the body is, is red with green streaks mixed in.

He and his species are omnivorous.

They have excellent sight, hearing, and touch. They absorb energy from light, water, and other creatures by eating them but without seriously harming them; they take a little bit of energy from their 'prey', then release them unharmed. Only things like plants are digested. They will also play with other creatures or protect them by eating them, and will eventually let them go; there is oxygen in them, so others can breathe just fine inside of them.

When defending themselves and/or others, they can drown enemies, constrict them, or increase their body temperature and boil them. They can melt and fit through cracks and tight spaces. They can change shape and form. They can split apart and rejoin together. They are bouncy, sticky, flexible, stretchy, gooey, and watery. They can make themselves blend in and/or merge with any body of water they enter, and are nearly impossible to distinguish; except for maybe the texture. They use physical contact with their feelers to communicate telepathically with others as they cannot communicate normally; the human language is used to speak.

Their vocalizations are: moans, groans, clicks, whistles, roars, rumbles, purrs, laughs, growls, and frog-like croaks. The orb attached to the end of their tail makes bell-like, chime-like, and rattlesnake-like rattling noises.

He and his species are human-like in intelligence, and can be human-like or animal-like in manner, but are usually a mixture. The front legs can be used as arms, and the front paws can be used as hands. They can walk and run on all fours and on two legs. They are capable of facial expressions.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I will try and work with you on how she should look. If adding a bit of her personality would help, then I'll add it. If this is too much info., let me know and I'll cut back on it.

Character, Species, Concept. etc. are copyrighted to me. This is a closed species; it is not available for anyone to use.
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Requests For Drawings of My Species ( Charrie Request! )

Postby VulpesMiu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:44 am

-pokes character request-
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Requests For Drawings of My Species ( Charrie Request! )

Postby VulpesMiu » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:30 pm

bumps
Formerly Razza

VulpesMiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me