Timeless | Multifandom/Loki Rp | Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Interested?

Yes
48%
No
13%
Maybe
39%

Total votes : 23

Jin Guangyao [7]

Postby Zaperrex » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:28 am

Jin Guangyao | Male | Variant | Mo Dao Zu Shi | Tags: Roboute Guilliman, Agent Kinsley, Scream
Sensing that Roboute Guilliman wasn't moved by the other woman's appeal, Jin Guangyao quickly gave the warrior and her target a wide berth. She didn't seem like one for negotiation. Somewhat worrying, though possibly justified in this case by the fact that the person she was attacking definitely appeared to be possessed by something. "Are you sure this is a 'Xeno' and not some form of possession, Your Highness? Perhaps you should try to capture her rather than kill her. What if she can still be saved?" He wouldn't lose any sleep if she did kill the 'Xeno', but it didn't seem like the other woman would be pleased with this kill-happy attitude. Not the best foot to get off on. And if Roboute Guilliman couldn't be swayed from causing bloodshed, then that could become quite a problem somewhere down the line.

"Miss," he said, turning to the other woman, "Do you know that girl? I'm not certain what a 'Xeno' is, but I believe my companion considers her to be one and therefore inherently a danger."
Zaperrex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kinsley {5} - Ann {7}

Postby Anne Gable » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:52 am

𝔸𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪
Female|20|Time Variance Authority||Tags: Scream, Roboute, Jin

Kinsley sighed as Scream started yelling. She glanced back, only to discover Scream had vanished. Likely camouflaged with their surroundings; probably didn’t teleport, spontaneously implode, or shrink to some microscopic size. Unfortunately, the woman in the blue mech had ignored her words. Not wanting to get involved in the fight, Kinsley swiftly moved to a more sensible location, trying not to stumble as she stopped. She noted the robed man near her, possibly from a less technologically advanced society than the woman. In any case, he was encouraging a better course of action and that was good enough. A compromise would allow more time to reconsider things. Hearing his question, it took Kinsley a second to realize he was talking about Scream. “Yes, I know a few things about her. And if your companion used the word ‘xenos’, it simply means a foreigner or someone you haven’t met. There are also some who use it to refer to people who come from places scattered throughout the stars.” Realizing after a moment that she hadn’t said anything about him, she added,“In any case, it is nice to meet you, sir.” Then Kinsley gave him a courteous bow, having her hands properly clasped in front of her.

αռռ αρρℓєвℓσσм
Female|21|Variant|Halfling|DnD|oc||Tags: Finral, Garrett

Ann looked the portals in amazement, before remembering humans couldn’t spontaneously make portals. Even the most skillful wizard has to take a day or two to make a functional portal. Hearing a stick crack loudly, she turned and saw a human who appeared to be fresh from battle. It didn’t take long for her to reach a rather horrifying conclusion about all of this. “So you pretend to be a lost human and quietly summon some warrior to make sure I stick to the agreement?” She didn’t want to believe it, but what else could explain the sudden appearance of the man after Finral showed off his portals? “Why do you want my help when you already have him?” Unless he somehow knew she could cast magic, it didn’t make much sense to not rely upon a person obviously more suitable for combat and assistance.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Finral - 8

Postby wildflower woods » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:49 pm

Finral Roulacase
male | 21 | variant | human | Black Clover | canon | tags: Ann, Garret

"I swear, I have no idea who he is," Finral said, the portal snapping shut. "I've never seen him before in my life." he took a small step back, glancing between Ann and the newcomer. Both of them were clearly fighters, and he most definitely was not. Portals could only do so much. If they decided to team up there would be nothing he could do to stop them.

Of course, there was always the chance that the stranger wasn't a threat, but Finral wasn't willing to bet on it. He took another step back, out of arms reach. If it came to a fight, he wanted to be able to run cleanly, even if his portals wouldn't be able to give him much of a headstart in this strange world.
wildflower woods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me