Camp Half-blood Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-blood Accepting!

Postby Mrs. Winchester » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:08 am

Aura Cora Nova

Godly Parent: Dyonisus
Picture: her eyes change color according to her mood and she also has a mark or symbol on her leg but does not know why
History: lost all family to unknown assassin
Personality: amiable but untrusting, clever, quick, ambitious, determined, and bold
Powers: plants bending and bending herself in a nature matter (pretty much camouflage into nature), healing and she is very knowledgable with herbs also, sensing people is also one ability that is minor but sometimes usual especially when sensing emotions, she hasn't figured out completely why yet but her eyes also change colors sometimes because of emotions. She also has the power of making a living creature sane or insane
History: she doesn't know who her human parent is or if they are even human but she was raised by her unknown parents' bestfriend who she had stayed with until it was no longer safe because someone was hunting her
Weapons: two sharp fans and twin daggers each encrusted with a small tree but she mostly used her bending.
Crush: -
Enemies: only whoever killed her family
Family: deceased
Friends: can't contact them anymore but she was once popular but hasn't met anyone at the camp yet
BF/GF: -

(Hope you don't mind me using the same form as I used for camp Jupiter )
Last edited by Mrs. Winchester on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image To Love Is To ProtectImage
Mrs. Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:39 am

(Accepted)(It is fine)

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .star. » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:53 am

Quinn
She pet blaze to calm him down, she knew he must have never seen anything like this before and he was barking like crazy.

(When r monsters coming? sorry just wondering C: )
:D :D
.star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unicornmolang » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:33 pm

((woops what did I miss? I was distracted with the easter egg hunt XDD))
unicornmolang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:53 am

(some monsters are coming now)

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:15 am

Skylar looked at Blaze then at Quinn, "You sure you cold keep that under control?

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awkwardly » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:15 am

Godly Parent: Apollo
History: At the age of 12, hellhounds ransacked her home in Virginia and killed her mother. She lived without the knowledge of who her father was, therefore her mother was the only family she had. That is until she was brought to Camp Halfblood by Chiron and quickly made new friends.
Personality: Smart, Quick, And Sarcastic.
Weapon: Silver Dagger (Which with the touch of a button, transforms into a full-length sword), Silver Bow and Arrow
Powers: Expert Swordsman, Extremely Sneaky. Extremely Agile, Expert Healer, Biokinesis (Although she never uses it much), Photokinesis (Basically can summon a beam of light to ride in through the air; Rarely Uses.), Ability to bend light.
Crush: N/A (Formally Luke Castellan's Girlfriend)
Enemies: Hades (Not his children though, she knows not to judge) (Also is very uneasy of Percy Jackson, she doesn't trust him.)
Friends: Amber, Aura, & Sophia. (To Be Updated) (Formally Luke Castellan)
Family: See Apollo Cabin
Other: N/A
Last edited by Awkwardly on Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Awkwardly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:30 am

(accepted)

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awkwardly » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:47 am

(Yay! Thanks!)
Alessia darted through the golden Apollo cabin frantically. All she could hear outside was constant yelling and the sound of monsters roaring. With her dagger at her side and her Bow and Arrows on her back, she laced up her dusty old 'combat shoes', which were actually just her dusty converse with wings that her closest friend made for her.

She ran out of the cabin, searching for the nearest monster. It was hard to focus, everyone was running around screaming. S
She spotted Skylar and Amber at the edge of the clearing. They seemed to be the only people that weren't freaking out.
Alessia moved swiftly through the rushing campers. She finally got out of the hoard of people, and rushed towards Skylar.

Something caught her sight in the woods. Something was moving in the treeline. "Yo! Guys!" She caught the girls' attention, and motioned towards the moving underbrush. Alessia mouthed to the girls, "If I'm not back in five minutes, come find me," she said, taking off toward the trees.
Last edited by Awkwardly on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Awkwardly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tragedy, » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:58 am

Kat looked at the new girl run off and ran after. "If anything happens to her it will be the children of Hades fault" she passed Skylar and Amber and asked them, " Who is that?"
    hey im tragedy,
    i use to be positivitea if you knew me
    im a roleplay fanatic, but with school its but
    hard. i love to make new friends, i dont bite:)
    1x1 search post
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
tragedy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me