Camp Half-blood Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-blood Accepting!

Postby Awkwardly » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:12 pm

Alessia turned towards the girl fighting alongside her. She was the only one left. Monster were quickly surrounding the girls, and would soon overcome them. The girls were now back to back, still determined to clear the monsters.
Alessia knew soon that one of the two would eventually succumb to the monsters.
"Okay," she began, still killing off the monsters, "Everyone's getting wounded, and there's more wounds than medics. We have to get out of here. The barrier can hold them. I can make an opening, and you go. I'll follow up after." She said, swinging her sword towards a pack of hellhounds, and they recoiled, making the opening that Alessia had promised.
"Go! Now!" Alessia yelled.
Awkwardly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:17 pm

(Percy and Annabeth are at camp half blood, there is an army of monsters coming and one evil god.)
Amber stared after her shocked,"What~How?" Then she ran over to the girl,"No, don't. Give him this." Amber dug two squares of ambrosia out of her pocket. "You eat one too."

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs. Winchester » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:23 pm

17// Aura// daughter of Dionysus

She looks up at her with white eyes. "Alright. Just let me begin the healing process first" she says taking the ambrosia. She gently rests her hands on his body. She closed her eyes. Herbs begin to slowly come up from the ground and go to his wounds. They would mostly heal the wounds. When she finishes his wounds are being closed by the herbs. She opens her eyes. "It may take a little time because I don't have enough energy to heal you right away." She looks back at the ambrosia. She was unfamiliar with it. She had used it before but unknowingly. "Love how I just met you all" she says jokingly but has him take one and takes one herself
Last edited by Mrs. Winchester on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image To Love Is To ProtectImage
Mrs. Winchester

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awkwardly » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Alessia ascended into the air, leaving the monsters dumbfounded as she left them without someone to fight. She flew over the chaos, monsters were lined against the barrier. There was no one else fighting. Everyone was at the center of the camp, either dying or healing.
Alessia was the last camper to come out of combat. She closed her eyes, and sought help from her father.
Dad, I understand that you don't specialize in monsters, but I really kind of need your help now.
She flew down to the medics, immediately asking if anyone needed help, as well as what she could do.
Pain.
A sharp agony rose up once again into her side where the cyclops had struck her. It came in waves, pure agony shooting up alongside her torso. She limped in the direction of the cabin. No one would be able to see her hurt there.
She forced open the door and fell, just a few feet short of her bed, onto the floor.
She yanked up her shirt. Her whole side was purple.
Oh gods.
She was bleeding internally.

She staggered into the bathroom, desperately crawling towards the cabinet. She'd kept her ambrosia and nectar in the white medicine cabinet.
She desperately reached for the handle whilst gripping her side. She opened the cabinet, and grasped the bottle of nectar. She opened the bottle, and began to sip it. She began to feel better, but the pain was still there.
Why isn't it going away?
She regained the strength to reach into the cabinet again, and grabbed a small keepsake box. She opened the small box, and grabbed her reserved ambrosia squares, popping one into her mouth.
She was cured.
She cautiously stood up, and slowly walked back to her bed. She plopped into the messy bed. She stayed there, looking at the ceiling.
Well, she thought she was fine.
The pain returned, and it was far beyond worse than the first time.
She fought for her breath, clawing at the sheets. She wrathed in pain.
Why wasn't the pain reducing?
Clearly, this is going to be a battle far beyond what she'd ever fought.
Awkwardly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3nderbee » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Can I join or is it too late? If not too late
Name: Callesia Mynor
Godly Parent: Hypnos
Picture: Don't have one quite yet, instead: Looks: Light olive skin, Dark curly hair about shoulder length, SUPER green eyes, tomboyish style, except sometimes. Normal outfit, Cute aqua tee-shirt and pink jean shorts.
History: Chased to camp, claimed by Hypnos. Before that Mother died of cancer and two younger siblings living with distant relatives.
Personality: Academic over achiever, Sarcastic, Witty. Has been called secret daughter of Athena
Weapon: A sword with a black handle that split into two and has a ruby in the middle. Forged in the River Lethe.
Powers: Can induce sleep at will, can get other people to bidding in sleep.
Crush: Unknown
Enemies: Every monster basically ever!
Friends: None
Family: Mother(departed) Hypnos, Collin(brother), Gracie(Sister)
Other: Is different then other children of Hypnos.
3nderbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:57 am

(accepted but only children of hades can have swords forged in the underworld :D)
"Good" Amber said as the wounds began to close,"Now names then we can go find Alessia. I'm Amber."

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .star. » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:02 am

( what's one besides monsters like what did I miss so far?)
:D :D
.star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:07 am

(nothing really, Skylar is getting everyone ready, Amber is helping Drake and Aura, Alessia is hurt and in her cabin, the monsters are still coming)

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drake99 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:10 am

(I just joined. :) )
Drake

I wake up with a pounding headache. I look around. I see two girls standing over me. "What happened?" I ask.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
is just a B I G
word thrown arou
nd by small men
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxx
Awesome
He/Him
credit

xxxxxxxx
━━━━━
━━━━━━
xxxxxxxx
Hi. I'm Drake
I have school
so I will take
longer to reply
to 1x1s
D&D FTW
*le geek

xxxxxxxx
━━━━━
━━━━
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
not a fact.
It's an opinion.
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
not a declara-
tion. It's a dare.
━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
potential.
━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
temporary.
━━━━━━━━
IMPOSSIBLE is
nothing.
━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxx
drake|he/him
male|single
nerd|etc
etc|etc|etc

xxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━
━━━━━━
Drake99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:18 am

"We don't know," Amber replied,"You were just... here."

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me