Camp Half-blood Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-blood Accepting!

Postby salvation. » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:46 am

Cassidy
"Ok wait I'm confused so what are we doing" I said while playing with the blade of my axe.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unicornmolang » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:52 am

((Cordelia set up a water barrier around the monsters so non of them should be attacking right now so we can talk and plan cx ))

Cordelia Walker || 16 || Daughter of Poseidon || Crush: Aspen

Cordelia stepped forward. "I can." She looked towards the wall of water that she had set up.
unicornmolang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doubledeath » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:54 am

Sillypants555 wrote:Cassidy
"Ok wait I'm confused so what are we doing" I said while playing with the blade of my axe.

Chris

I turned to her, "Um, I suggested an idea where we would split into small groups and each would have someone who can create barriers. This way we can fight against 1 or 2 monster at a time to make fighting easier and faster and reduce casualties."
doubledeath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:57 am

"Chris had an idea and we are testing it out." Skylar replied nodding toward Chris. "Wow Cordelia, that is great." Skylar made her own ice wall. It was clear so she could see the biggest monsters slamming into both of them. "This isn't going to hold." She warned te gathered campers, "So we should begin. Anyone have partner preferences?"

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:02 am

Cassidy
I thik we should split up the groups based on our strengths, For example those good with weapons could fight the monsters that are stronger or somehting like that, I said.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:11 am

"Sure!" Skylar said,"The people with swords should be in the front so they can get to them better and the others behind them."

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doubledeath » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:15 am

Chris

I nodded. "So the people who can create barriers are Cordelia and Skylar? And Alessia can blind the monsters. If that's all the people who can create barriers, maybe we can have them create multiple barriers at a time? If you guys are able to do that of course." I said looking towards Cordelia and Skylar as I said the last part.
doubledeath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unicornmolang » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:17 am

Cordelia Walker || 16 || Daughter of Poseidon || Crush: Aspen

Cordelia paused to think before focusing on her wall of water. "I think I might be able to handle two barriers. I can solidify the water into weapons as well so I can attack that way as well. I'm sure Skylar can do that too."
unicornmolang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby extra terrestrial » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:20 am

Name: Sophie Ann Turner
Godly Parent: Athena
Picture: (above)
History: Sophie's father, Justin Turner, never married after Sophie was born. He was a single father trying to raise his daughter, and failing miserably. He didn't have a job, and by the time Sophie was 8, they had moved a total of 10 times. She'd been kicked out of 16 schools by the time she was twelve, and the next year, she ran away. Sophie reached Camp, with the help of her mom, on her 13th birthday.
Personality: Sophie is a bit of a control-freak. She wants everything to go as planned, and when they don't, she gets frustrated. Sophie fatal flaw is, like her sister's, hubris, so she has a bit of a pride issue as well. On the flip side of things, however, Sophie is very intelligent and good at planning battle strategies. She's skilled at swordplay, and a good friend to have.
Weapon: σοφός
(means wise in Greek)
Powers: Telumkinesis
Crush: No one
Enemies: Monsters, Titans, Giants (basically anyone trying to take over the world), most of the Ares kids
Friends: TBA
Family: Justin Turner (her father) and her cabin mates
Other: n/a

Name: Brooklyn Jane Dallas
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Picture: (above)
History: Brook grew up in a normal home. If her mother, Evelyn Dallas, hadn't told her what she was, Brooklyn never would've known about her father. It was her mother's choice to send her to camp, after an unexpected visit from Poseidon one night. However, on the way to Camp, Brook and her mother were attacked by a hellhound, and only Brooklyn survived. Heartbroken, the 10-year-old had stumbled into Camp at midnight and has lived there ever since.
Personality: Brook is very laid-back, but tends to be a little lazy. She can be overly-loyal, especially to those she loves. Ever since her mother's death, she's been determined to keep those she loves alive. Brooklyn is very sarcastic, and she's very impulsive. Brook is one of the best in her cabin at swordplay (other than Percy) and loves adventures.
Weapon: νερό
(means water in Greek)
Powers: Water control
Crush: No one
Enemies: The Ares kids, monsters, Titans, Giants, everyone in the Aphrodite Cabin
Friends: TBA
Family: Evelyn Dallas (mother) and the Poseidon Cabin
Other: n/a
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:31 am

(accepted)
"Yeah, Landon, Cordelia, and Percy can help too!" Skylar said starting to get into it. "Tyson can make and fix more weapons with the rest of the Hephaestus cabin."

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me