Camp Half-blood Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-blood Accepting!

Postby salvation. » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:33 am

Name:Jax
Godly Parent: Nike
Picture: Image
History: Jax lived with his father most of his life, when Jax was 11 his father died of a heart attack and he ran away, he lived on the streets until he was 13, He met Cassidy while he lived on the streets and they were friends until she left, when he was 16 he was chased into camp.
Personality: Full of himself, brave, loyal, friendly, creative, athletic .
Weapon: he uses a bow and arrow
Powers: He can run really fast and make his arrows hit whaever he wants them to hit.
Crush: Cassidy.
Enemies: none right now
Friends:Cassidy
Family:His father, he likes to include CAssidy becasue she lived with him most of his life.
Other: He is afraid of losing everything and seeing people he likes get hurt.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doubledeath » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:34 am

Chris

I nodded and smiled, adrenaline pumping through my body. I froze, "Where are Percy and Annabeth?"
doubledeath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .star. » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:36 am

Quinn
"I have katanas and I guess those are like swords right?" She asked waiting for a respond.
:D :D
.star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unicornmolang » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:38 am

Cordelia Walker || 16 || Daughter of Poseidon || Crush: Aspen

Cordelia froze as well. "I can send them a telepathic message." she closed her eyes and concentrated, Landon, Percy, Tyson, Brooklyn, where are you guys? She turned to Quinn, "Yep. I think Katanas are swords that originate from Japan or something, not quite sure though."
unicornmolang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:38 am

Cassidy
Last time I heard of Percy and Annabeth they were fighting a basilisk.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doubledeath » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:40 am

Chris

I nodded at Cassidy before turning to look at Cordelia. "Any response?"
doubledeath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awkwardly » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:41 am

"I could also attack from above," Alessia said, motioning towards her shoes, "Also, whoever my partner is, I can get them airbourne." She finished, finding a stable light beam and stabilizing it, then hopping onto it and swiftly floated above Chris and Skylar.
"Oh, and I can send some people over the barriers so we can attack from above and weaken them before we attack them head on." Alessia said, blooming with ideas.
Awkwardly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doubledeath » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:45 am

Chris

I grinned and nodded eagerly, "That sounds awesome."
doubledeath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby extra terrestrial » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:45 am

Sophie
Sophie stood in the middle of the valley, watching as the other campers prepared to defend the camp. She knew they were expecting an attack, but she also knew they wouldn't be prepared in time. They never were. Sophie was well acquainted with how monsters worked; they attacked when you were least expecting it. As of know, most of the monsters were gone, and others were already taking care of those that remained. The blonde unsheathed her blade and headed toward the cluster of campers. "What can I do to help?" she asked.

Brooklyn
Brook pulled her sword out of the stomach of a hellhound, grinning wickedly. She saw it as a way of avenging her mother's death, every time she killed one of the deathly dogs. Brooklyn sheathed her sword as she walked back down into the valley, the shadows of the forest fading into the distance. She noticed a group of campers clustered, but she walked past them and into the Poseidon Cabin. Brook took out a cloth and began cleaning her sword before getting something to drink and walking back outside in time to get a telepathic message from her sister. I'm over by our cabin. Need something?
Last edited by extra terrestrial on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
extra terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unicornmolang » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:47 am

Percy Jackson || 18 || Son of Poseidon || GF: Annabeth

Percy yanked Riptide out before stabbing the basilisk in its eyes before slashing the head off. Panting, he jumped off the basilisk and watched it explode into gold dust. Then, he heard Cordelia's voice in his head. Making his way back to Annabeth, he leaned against a tree and replied Just killed off a basilisk. What's going on?

Cordelia Walker || 16 || Daughter of Poseidon || Crush: Aspen

Cordelia paused before speaking up, "Percy and Annabeth just killed the basilisk. I'll tell them to get their butts down here now."

((where exactly are we?))
unicornmolang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me