Camp Half-blood Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-blood New and Accepting!

Postby ThaliaGrace » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:23 pm

sure

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:03 pm

bump

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Amber shadow travel and stumbled as she emerged from behind a tree. She bumped into someone, "Hello," she said cautiously had he seen her appear from nothing?

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:13 pm

"EEEAAAH!" William shouted, jumping. He swung his heavy sapphire sword and barely missed the girl's chest. A long bloody scar ran from his chin to his cheek bone. It looked fresh. "Wh-who are y-you?" He asked, gulping. His hair was ruffled and dirt was smeared on his clothes and face. He wore a dirty blue school jacket with the logo of a snake with SS over the serpent. His eyes darted back and forth every five seconds or so, still not used to the random monster attacks.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:26 pm

Amber was about to cut him in half with her own sword bur stopped, "I'm Amber," she said warily, "You are a demigod. I've been looking for you. Come with me. I'll bring you somewhere safe." She gathered her strength and grabbed him pulling him into a shadow before shadow traveling away. They arrived at the bottom of the hill. A monster roared and she didn't wait to find out what it was. Instead she turned and ran shouting at the boy, "Hurry!"

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:30 pm

William didn't move. What had just happened? Why was everything dark..why did it chill him down to the bone? What was happening? "I-I-I-I..I..I.." He stuttered, one of his natural problems. He heard the roar and froze even more; he couldn't move, for fear had froze him to the ground.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:36 pm

Amber turned and saw that the boy hadn't moved she sighed in exasperation and ran back. "Come on!" She said tugging his arm, "Let's go!" She could see the monster now, it was a cyclops.

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:43 pm

"I-I-I-..uh um uh.." William stuttered, his eyes wide and dull. He was having a panic attack. Where was his bat? The girl had forgot about his companion, the only one who could keep him calm. "Wh-wh-where is Y-Y-Yi..BAT?" He asked shakily.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:02 pm

"Who?" Amber asked, "You know what? Nevermind, your um bat will meet us in camp." She grabbed his are and pulled him. the cyclops as only a yard away. They wouldn't make it to the top of the hill. She had to shadow travel one more time. She pulled him into the nearest shadow and they disappeared. They made it, the were safe. A wave of exhaustion washed over her and she collapsed onto the grass.

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puppypillar » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:12 pm

William didn't know where he was and frankly he didn't care. He sat frozen on the grass again, having gone through that shadow thing again. "Y-Y-YIGATHIUS!" He shouted, scanning the skies for his bat. He noticed a blur of gold in the forest, but then he heard screeches of pain from the creature. He got up and ran towards it, dragging his sword behind him. "N-no no no no, YIGATHIUS!" He screamed, running outside of the borders again, away from the girl. He saw his bat fighting with a one eyed creature he knew too well. "NO!" He screeched, lighting sizzling the monster in front of his eyes. He felt very tired. Yigathius ran over and rubbed his head on William's shoulder happily. William pulled his friend toward the border, shock when he noticed Yiga couldn't get through. "Come on, buddy!" He encouraged. The mythical bat pushed at the borders, but nothing happened. William heard monster calls in the distance. He worriedly tried to help Yigathius.
puppypillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me