Camp Half-blood/Camp Jupiter New and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Camp Half-blood/Camp Jupiter New and Accepting

Postby ThaliaGrace » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:18 am

█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█
█♦█

Welcome to the Camps.
Welcome to the camps! The camp for Demigods, Satyrs, Nymphs, Naiads, and other friendly mythological creatures!
Here at the camps, we train young Demigods to protect themselves from the monsters of Greek and Roman mythology.
There is a barrier around Camp that keeps the monsters out.
Now then, let us see who is your godly parent!
What powers do you have? Secrets?
Last edited by ThaliaGrace on Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxx
"Imagination is the only weapon in
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Camp Half-blood/Camp Jupiter

Postby ThaliaGrace » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:49 am

Camp Jupiter
Aut vincere aut mori. Conquer or Die.

-Lupa

Camp Jupiter is a camp designated to protect and train the children of the
Roman gods and their descendants. Its entrance is a service tunnel near
the main Caldecott Tunnel in San Francisco. The current Praetors are
Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano and Frank Zhang. The Roman demigods are sent by their parents at a certain age to a building known as the Wolf House where they are found by Lupa. If she judges them worthy, she takes them to the Roman camp where they are eventually marked with the symbol of their godly parent and the initials SPQR. For each year they stay, they receive a bar line underneath their tattoos similar to the Greek demigods who get a bead to their necklaces every year they spend at Camp Half-Blood.

Roman Gods

✯Jupiter (Zeus)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Juno (Hera)

✯Minerva (Athena)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Fortuna (Tyche)

✯Mars (Ares)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Hercules (Heracles)

✯Venus (Aphrodite)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Juventas (Hebe)

✯Apollo (Apollo)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Letus (Thanatos)

✯Diana (Artemis)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Invidia (Nemesis)

✯Vulcan (Hephaestus)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Ops (Rhea)

✯Vesta (Hestia)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Pluto (Hades)

✯Mercury (Hermes)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Proserpina (Persephone)

✯Ceres (Demeter)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Neptune (Poseidon)

✯Aesculapius (Asclepius)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Saturn (Kronos)

✯Aquilon (Boreas)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Somnia (Morpheus)

✯Bacchus (Dionysus)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Somnus (Hypnos)

✯Bellonaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Terra (Gaea)

✯Cupid (Eros)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Trivia (Hecate)

✯Victoria (Nike)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Flora (Chloris)

✯Hersiliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Janus

✯Pomonaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✯Terminus

Cohorts

Like the cabins of Camp Half-Blood, cohorts are where the campers are divided and placed in. There are five cohorts. Each cohort has 4 barracks of 10 bunks. When Percy arrived at the camp they had roughly 200 members of the legion.The first and second cohort are the most esteemed while the fifth is considered to be the least honored. Campers traditionally receive their place in the cohorts through family reference letters but also can be given acceptance by a centurion's personal recommendation.

First Cohort
Called the pride of Camp Jupiter, the First Cohort takes campers with the best reference letters.

Second Cohort
Like the First Cohort, the Second Cohort take campers with the best recommendation letters though it may not be as esteemed as the first.

Third Cohort
Little is known about the Third Cohort except that it is a moderately good cohort.

Fourth Cohort
Little is known about the Fourth Cohort except that its a step up from the Fifth. Their animal is the wolf.

Fifth Cohort
The campers with the worst or no reference letters join the Fifth Cohort. They were the most esteemed Cohort until they lost the Eagle in the 1980s. As Jason became a praetor, he was bringing back the honor of the cohort, until he switched camps. Fortunately, the Fifth is redeemed when Percy, Hazel, and Frank brought the Eagle back.

Ranks

Praetor
The praetors are the two elected leaders of Camp Jupiter. There can only be a maximum of two at all times, although that rule has been broken twice now.

Centurion
Centurions, like the Head Counselors at Camp Half-Blood, are the leaders of the cohorts. They serve as the Senators at the Senate House. Each Cohort has two Centurions.

Senators
Ten Senators are elected yearly. To qualify you must be at camp for 5 years. Senators go to discuss problems that arise. They include the Centurions, along with the Praetors. The only known Senator that wasn't a Centurion or a Praetor was Nico di Angelo, who served as Pluto's ambassador.

Probatio
Probatio are campers who have not yet proven themselves. To prove themselves they need to have done a year service or prove themselves with an act of valor to become a full member of the legion.

Legionnaires
Although an official name for these demigods has not been found, the legionnaires are those who have passed Probatio and are now official members of the legion.

Medics
Medics help out injured legionnaires. They use nectar, ambrosia, and unicorn draught to heal the injured legionnaires. They were seen helping Gwen after Octavian tried to kill her.

Locations of Camp Jupiter

Field of Mars
Where the campers have their war games, marching drills, and the occasional monster hunting. Every war game the legionnaires build a new fort so that they never have the same challenge twice. The field has many trenches and hidden tunnels.

New Rome
Where retired Roman legionnaires can live, go to college, get married, and start a life. There are many different shops there, and a bustling nightlife. The Forum, Coliseum, Senate House, and Circus Maximus are located in New Rome. At the south end of New Rome lies "The Lake", which is connected to "Little Tiber".

Temple Hill
Temple Hill is where all the temples to the Roman gods are located. The most important temples are Bellona's temple, Mars Ultor's temple, and the Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus. There are also shrines for Neptune and Janus.

The Garden of Bacchus
It is a garden which is located on the top of a hill in New Rome. It may or may not be dedicated to Bacchus. The garden also happens to be Reyna's favorite spot.

Last edited by ThaliaGrace on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

"Or perhaps in Slytherin; You'll make your real friends; These cunning folks use any means; To achieve their ends."
xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:57 am

Camp Half-blood
Keeping Young Heroes Safe from Harm (Mostly) For Over Three Millennia!

Camp Half-Blood is a Greek demigod training facility located on the Long Island Sound, directed by Dionysus, whom the campers call "Mr. D," and Chiron, a Centaur who is the activities director. It is also the Greek counterpart of Camp Jupiter, a Roman camp in San Francisco, California.
The camp has magical borders, which are enforced by the Golden Fleece, found by the satyr Grover Underwood, the Cyclops Tyson, and demigods Percy Jackson, Clarisse La Rue, and Annabeth Chase. Stolen from Polyphemus' island, it was placed on Thalia's pine tree, ensuring that no monsters could get into camp. The Fleece stays on the tree, guarded by the dragon Peleus, it's magical powers protecting the camp. The camp is described as being the only safe place for half-bloods, although in The Heroes of Olympus series it is revealed that there is a similar camp for Roman demigods – Camp Jupiter, located in San Francisco.

Places

Cabins
Hera's cabin is an honorary one as a courtesy to Hera, as she's the queen of the gods, even is she has no demigod offspring. Artemis' cabin is also honorary because she is one of the maiden/virgin goddesses, but does sometimes play host to her Huntresses. The cabins honoring Zeus and Poseidon are supposed to be empty, but Percy Jackson and his Cyclops half-brother, Tyson, (occasionally) occupy Poseidon's cabin, and Thalia Grace used to occupy Zeus' cabin, before she joined Artemis' Hunters to prevent her from being the child of the prophecy, and Jason Grace now occupies the cabin until he gets back to his rightful home.

After The Last Olympian, the layout of the cabins changed dramatically, due to the deal Percy made with the gods. Now, each minor god and Hades have their own cabins which means that the amount of campers will double or triple, to Mr. D's dismay (luckily, by this time, Zeus cut his remaining time to 50 years instead of 100). Also, now the gods are obligated to claim their demigod children by age 13. This will make for a much less crowded Hermes cabin. It is presumed that they are still making cabins. The cabins are now placed in the shape of a Greek Omega (the last letter of the Classic Greek alphabet: Ω).

Big House
The Big House, is where the Oracle of Delphi used to live in the attic, before Rachel Elizabeth Dare took the Oracle into her own body and told many prophecies starting in the Heroes of Olympus series. It also is a main meeting place for the leaders of the cabins for major problems and ideas before any quests. Dionysus and Chiron enjoy playing pinochle on the front porch, the greatest game invented by man (along with Pac-Man and gladiator fighting) according to Dionysus.

Climbing Wall
The lava wall, a climbing wall, is said to pour lava out for an “extra challenge”. If the camper does not get to the top quickly the walls clash together and the camper's clothes are soaked with lava (actually torn to only threads).

Camp Borders
The camp borders are designed to keep mortals, monsters, bad weather and many other things out of the camp. Only campers, satyrs, gods, some mortals (such as May Castellan and Rachel Elizabeth Dare in The Last Olympian) and monsters who were given the permission by a camper (as Annabeth Chase did to Tyson) may enter through the border (as Grover once told Percy people let monsters in as 'practical jokes' much to Percy's shock). Once, the border was protected by many things, the most notable being a strong copper dragon. In modern times, it is passively — but effectively — defended by the magical barrier generated by Thalia's tree, created by her dad, Zeus, in her dying moments as he took pity on her.

In The Sea of Monsters, Thalia's Tree was poisoned by Luke Castellan with elder python venom from the pit of Tartarus. As the tree weakened, so did the strength of the borders. Percy managed to rescue Grover as well as steal the Fleece from Polyphemus the Cyclops. The Fleece healed Thalia's tree and restored Thalia to her original body while leaving the tree in place.

Dining Pavilion
The dining pavilion is where the campers eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food served is a diet primary of grapes, cheese, bread, and extra lean, nymph-cut barbecue and you can ask whatever you want to drink (although Coke does not have the same flavor). Each cabin has their own tables and campers are not allowed to sit at a table that is not their cabin's (Annabeth Chase broke this rule to speak with Percy in The Battle of the Labyrinth only while talking about the quest.) The tables are covered with a white tablecloth fringed with purple. At the center of the pavilion is the bonfire. It is lit during the dinners. At the beginning of each meal, each cabin takes turns going up to the fire and dropping in a share of their best food as an offering for the gods (because the gods like the smell). Hestia, goddess of the hearth, gets a portion of each offering.

Stables

This is where they store the pegasi (and horses), like Blackjack, Percy's black pegasus. Percy can read the pegasi (and all equestrian's) minds since his father created the horses. The Demeter cabin is in charge of the pegasi riding lessons, but Aphrodite's cabin helps every now and then. Every few times, some demigod(s) would take pegasi lessons from one of the other demigods from Aphrodite's cabin. It is also shown that Chiron does not like the stables very much.

Armory
This is where the campers get their weapons. It is a big metal shed around the side of Athena's cabin. In The Lost Hero, Annabeth helped Piper choose her weapon, which is later a dagger named Katoptris, there. It has quite a large collection of swords, spears, clubs and even shotguns. Every camper gets a weapon, but the Hephaestus' cabin makes their own. The armory is confused as the camp forge.

Camp Forge
There are white marble columns lining walls stained with soot. Chimneys on the roof pump smoke over a table with carvings of gods and monsters. The forge is located at the edge of a stream, with water wheels spinning bronze gears. Always, campers hear machinery working, fires crackling, and the sound of hammers against metal. Inside are tables full of projects and weapons, and there was also a big wall map of the camp, used to plan traps to catch the bronze dragon. Hephaestus' children are often, or always, working in the forges.

The Forest
The woods are where dryads live and monsters were stocked. It is known as a dangerous place, and no one should ever go there unless they were armed or with a companion. The campers play capture-the-flag in the woods every Friday, and sometimes hunt for monsters to fight as training, such as when Quintus brought scorpions from Triple G Ranch. It is often mentioned in Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

Myrmeke Hill
The Myrmeke Hill is at first thought to be a myth, until Percy, Annabeth Chase, Silena, and Charles Beckendorf found it. Beckendorf was captured by myrmekes and Percy, Annabeth and Silena activated the Bronze Dragon, later named Festus, to rescue him. It is located on the North-West side of the woods. It has many nests down to the Earth's core that are stocked with larva, metal and lots of armor.

Gods
Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Hera
Hestia
Demeter
Hermes
Apollo
Artemis
Ares
Aphrodite
Athena
Hephaestus
Dionysus
Persephone
Morpheus
Thanatos
Hypnos
Iris
Eris
Hecate
Tyche
Nemesis
Nike
Hebe
Enyo
Phobos
Deimos
Aeolus
Boreas
Zephyros
Keto
Charon
Delphin
Khione
Pan
Hercules
Palaemon
Notus
Maia
Achelous
Phorcys
Triton
Amphitrite
Psyche
Kymopoleia
Asclepius

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:15 pm

Announcements:
Season: Summer
Month: Fall
Prophecy: None yet
More:
Greek
Capture the Flag just starting, teams: Poseidon, Hades, Nike, Hecate, Hermes, Artemis versus everyone else XD Good luck to all!
Roman
Training begins in 3, 2, 1! Make sure you land softly when you get dropped by eagles! First one to the end of the obstacle course wins!

Rules
-Tess rules apply
- No killing without permission
- You can play Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, etc.
- No bullying out of character
- no cursing, there are children here
- you can write the prophecy and decide who goes but I have to approve it
-no anime pictures or pictures like them
- you may be dramatic

You can use other ones as long as you include this:

Code: Select all
[center]Name:
Picture: [img]put URL in here[/img]
History:
Personality:
Rank(If Roman):
Cohort(If Roman):
Weapon:
Powers:
Years at camp:
Crush:
Enemies:
Friends:
Family:
Other:[/center]
Last edited by ThaliaGrace on Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:21 pm

Greek Characters

Zeus:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hera:
NO CHILDREN OF HERA ALLOWED

Poseidon:
-Rachel//Female
-Saleezia//Female
-
-
-
-

Hades:
-Nico//Male
-Ravena//Female
-
-
-
-

Aphrodite:
Fox//Male

Ares:

Hephaestus:

Demeter:

Athena:

Apollo:
Kalya//Female
Jake//Male

Hermes:
Kyle//Male

Dionysus:

Artemis:
Drake//Male
HUNTERS ONLY

Hectate:
Clary//Female
Destiny//Female
Alex//Male

Iris:
Ziazan//Female

Hypnos:

Nemesis:

Nike:
Addilyn//Female

Boreas:

Satyrs:

Other:
Last edited by ThaliaGrace on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:15 am, edited 7 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:28 pm

Roman Characters

Jupiter (Zeus)
-
-
-
-
-
Juno (Hera)
CLOSED

Neptune (Poseidon)
-
-
-
-
-
Pluto (Hades)
-Amber//Female
-
-
-
-
Minerva (Athena)

Mars (Ares)

Venus (Aphrodite)
Nadelos//Male

Apollo (Apollo)

Diana (Artemis)
HUNTERS ONLY

Vulcan (Hephaestus)

Mercury (Hermes)

Ceres (Dermeter)

Aquilon (Boreas)

Bacchus(Dionysus)

Bellona
Reyna//Female//Praetor

Invidia (Nemesis)

Somnus (Hypnos)

Trivia (Hecate)
Sireena//Female

Victoria (Nike)

Cohorts

First Cohort
Amber

Second Cohort

Third Cohort

Fourth Cohort

Fifth Cohort
Last edited by ThaliaGrace on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:59 am, edited 5 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThaliaGrace » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:28 pm

NOW OPEN FOR POSTING!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx
the war against reality"

Queer
She/her/hers
American

xxxxxxxxxxx
ThaliaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:43 pm

Name: Addilyn Camp
Parent: Nike
History:
Personality: Competitive, funny, a bit sarcastic, hard-working, can hold a grudge for forever, if she dispises you, you'll know it
Weapon: A bracelet that turns into a throwing dagger
Powers: Controls luck, flight, speed, and has visions about competitions, wars, victories, etc.
Years at camp: 2
Crush: open
Enemies: open
Friends: open
Family: Nike
Other:

Name: Kalya "Kal" Night
Parent: Apollo
History:
Personality: competitive, funny, sarcastic, likes to brag but doesn't mean to, multi talented, and a leader, creative
Weapon: An earring that turns into a knife, sword, spear, or a bow
Powers: Biokinesis, charm sing, persuasiveness, and healing
Years at camp: 1 year
Crush: will later...
Family: Apollo
Other: knows how to play any instrument immediately. Excels in sports, academics, and all the arts

Name: Sireena
Parent: Trivia (Hecate)
History: normal life
Personality: Kind, a bit rude, caring, and a worrier
Weapon: Magic, and anything nearby
Powers: Magic, has visions, can curse people, and can control the mist
Years at camp: 3 years
Crush: open
Family: Hecate
Other:
Last edited by nykta on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Hi, I'm nykta! I have many interests
    and am always open to more, so if you
    have any suggestions, pm me. I love
    mythology, listening to music,
    and like marvel, game of thrones, and
    many more. I also rp, so if you are
    are into that please check out the links
    below! Other than that, if you ever want
    to talk, pm me, I love making new friends!

· · · · ·

nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Name: Nico
Godly Parent: Hades (Pluto; he has no preference)
Picture: http://orig04.deviantart.net/a00a/f/2015/144/b/8/nico_di_angelo__the_son_of_hades_by_yellowflash1234-d8un4u4.jpg
History: He was born in the 1930's in Venice, Italy. He and his sister Bianca were picked up from the Lotus Hotel by a mysterious lawyer after unintentionally staying there for years. Bianca died (read books) and Nico was left alone. He made "friends" with the seven of the prophecy as well as Reyna and Coach Hedge. He traveled with the seven on the Argo II, and he, Reyna, and Coach Hedge are responsible for bringing back the Athena Parthenos. He almost died bringing it back. He also survived traveling through Tartarus (alone, mind you) to reach the Doors of Death.
Personality: Quiet, very serious, dry sense of humor, smart, not the friendliest. He prefers to be alone. Secretive, bold, brave, and not always trustworthy...
Powers: Can summon the dead and Shadow-Travel.
Weapon: Stygian Iron Sword
Powers: Can summon the dead and shadow-travel.
Years at camp: He switches between camps, so he has no SPQR tattoo or bead necklace, but technically he's known he is a demigod for four years.
Crush: Was Percy, but he got over it. So he has none. (Currently not open)
Enemies: All monsters. Well, except some of the dead obviously.
Friends: Hazel and Reyna are his closest friends, but
Family: Hazel Levesque (on the god side) He has no family on the mortal side.
Other: His fatal flaw (like all children of Hades) is holding grudges. Also, he is for the most part accepted at both camps now. Ever since he and Reyna brought back the Athena Parthenos.

Name: Reyna
Godly Parent: Bellona
Picture: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/25100000/Reyna-the-heroes-of-olympus-25128243-1071-1600.jpg
History: She and her sister Hylla used to be attendants on Circe's island. They fought their way out when Blackbeard and his crew attacked the island (which just happened to be Percy's fault). Hylla joined the Amazons, and Reyna found camp Jupiter, eventually working her way up to praetor. She helped Nico bring the Athena Parthenos back to Camp Half-Blood to prevent a war between the Romans and the Greeks. Because she lent Nico some of her strength, she knows the tremendous amount of pain he carries and his deepest, darkest secret.
Personality: Friendly, but tough. You don't want to get on her bad side. She is very strong-willed and strict.
Weapon: Imperial gold dagger and spear, but she prefers her dagger.
Powers: Can lend her strength to others.
Years at camp: Not exactly sure, but she's been there long enough to become praetor.
Crush: None at the moment. Both her crushes (Jason than Percy) were, well, crushed.
Enemies: Orion (defeated)
Friends: Annabeth, Nico, Hazel, and the rest of the seven.
Family: Hylla (Queen of the Amazons)
Other:
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clary miller

Postby kraft-macncheese » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:09 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Wнo ι aм
name :: clary miller
godly parent :: hecate
weapon :: two hatches, magic
powers :: magic (ex. creating fire & cold, levitation, etc.), can control the mist
years at camp :: eight
theme song :: it took me by surprise by maria mena

on тнe o υ т ѕ ι d e
hair :: long blonde hair that goes to her mid back
eyes :: sea-blue with tints of green and grey
weight :: clary weights 119 pounds.
height :: she stands at 5 feet and 8 inches.
build :: she has long and lean legs. clary comes off as delicate and small like you could squash her like a bug, though she's one of the fastest people out there.

on тнe ι n ѕ ι d e
+ traits ::
» sarcastic
» clever
» empathetic
» humorous
» gallant

- traits ::
» pessimistic
» insecure
» gloomy
» grumpy
» hesitant

fears ::
» impalement
» dying
» drowning
» needles
» abandonment
» being buried alive

oтнer ι n ғ o r м a т ι o n
reltonship/crush :: clary has no crush or is currently in a relationship. she is heterosexual
friends :: (pm me)
family :: Matthew; biological father(49), Hecate; biological mother(who knows), Shannon; step-mother (48), Kyle; half-brother(27), Parker; half-brother(25), Payton; half-brother(25), Garret; half-brother(23), Anika; half-sister(22), Elliot; half-brother(20), Ryan; half-brother(19), Haakon; half-brother(12), Lena; half-sister(8)
metal heath issues and physical disabilities/heath issues :: other than the usual dyslexia, she has mild anxiety. she also has a limp leg in which the bone is very unstable. clary also has asthma. she is also at risk of cancer and has heart problems.
rivals/enemies :: (pm me)
other :: clary plays soccer and volleyball and enjoys water a lot (like, so much she could be a child poseidon).
faceclaim :: cara delevingne
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
kraft-macncheese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me