Artist Siberian [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

COLORS: Page 35

Postby Siberian » Wed May 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Cover...34...36

Gregory:
It took a while, but we discovered that we could create things. We could make things like chairs, plants, shapes and forms. We though that maybe we could remake the world this way, but It cost an enormous amount of energy and focus to keep the object existing. So it would be physically and mentally impossible to make the world like this. After snooping around what was left of this universe, we discovered something. A doorway to another dimension. Apparently, there are 11 dimensions, all entirely different universes, some similar to ours, and others much much different. We wondered if we could figure out how to fix everything in one of those dimensions, so we decided to leave.... but then there were you seven. You all were still frozen, and didn't show any signs of breaking free. So we devised a plan: I would stay here in the dimension that was destroyed, and Ben, Penelope and Willow would travel through the other dimensions to see if they could find a way to fix things. I was able to keep contact with them by using the power of clouds, so I could see the worlds they went through. After seeing them travel through many different dimensions and fighting many ominous uncanny creatures, they had figured out how to replenish the world. The answer was in the 11 dimension, so they went there...
But as soon as they entered, I lost connection with them, and I had no way of knowing what they were doing. But I know, whatever they did, it worked. This dimension we were in became slightly more stable, it had solid ground, most likely coming from Ben's power, it was no longer a colorless world, it turned all white, from Willow, and we had blood again, it was pink from Penelope. It was a start, but the world wouldn't become completely reborn unless all 11 of us returned our colors and powers to create this world. I knew what we had to do, the only problem was you guys being frozen.
So...

Characters/story/art (c) me
Last edited by Siberian on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════════════════╗
Imma ghost sometimes I'll just appear
Twitter @Sibspook
dA @Sibspook

╚═════════════════════════╝
Siberian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups