◊есноιосатıа

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

◊есноιосатıа

Postby Mumble » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:49 pm

◊есноιосатıа
tell me your secrets
'cause I want them to be the last thing I hear
tell me what you'd do if i went away
'cause I want to die in your arms
tell me what you think my soul's worth
'cause i want to sell it to you

есhо

Your step follows the dark path, the raven swooping in a downward arch to land gracefully upon an elderly willow. The ave hops back to face you with a single movement, piceous eyes set upon yours. You pause, waiting for the raven to continue. Soon enough, it cocks its head and flaps off of the branch, tilting its body as it turns to follow the path once more. The raven then lands upon a barren, dark-gray sapling; the tree protests with a feeble shudder, but soon stills again as the raven moves its head mechanically to stare at you. Your gaze is lifted, and suddenly you notice that the setting has changed.

About you are full, colorfully-leaved trees. You are aware that the season is inappropriate for these trees, however- even though the warm air makes you question whether or not it's winter here. The luxurious temperature is too tepid to be that of anything but summer, though the color of the trees' leaves reminds you of autumn. The sun shines brightly, high in the bright-blue sky. Mountains, great bluish ones, are visible, far away with their immense size seeming to shrink with distance. Suddenly, a feirce wind knocks you nearly off your feet- not from the actual force, but from the shock. You see that there is a stand of barren, spindly saplings a little further off- just like that one the raven was using. They look even worse than they are in comparison with the beautiful, full-leaved trees about them. You curiously take a tentative step toward the stand.. only to be stopped by a single caaw of the raven. The call echoes, as if there is nothing but space, nothing but land, but there is much more than that.

Welcome to Echolocatia, ruled by two wolf packs- one allied with sunlight, the other with moonbeam, with many creatures in between.

notes

First of all..
    WARNING! THIS IS AN IMAGE-HEAVY PAGE! I HAVE OVER ONE HUNDRED PETS!

xD Now that we've got that over with, hello and welcome to my pet topic! I have a website for adoptables, but, haha, it's not going too well- a bit hard to update, etc. So I decided to just make a topic! I'm still working on it- as said by that stupid warning, I have over one hundred pets- I counted 177, but that includes extras. Also, some ideas for the format and such of this topic came from Koh's lovely Torukia topic. :) Sorry, but I'm too lazy to put up a link. Search it. XD

Please excuse the huge amount of members of the Sunlight Pack whereas the Moonbeam don't have too many. My excuse for myself having way too many lightly colored pets is that more dogs would probably want to join the Sunlight over the Moonbeam. XD

Also, a little key sort of thing; the female beneath a male is that male's mate, the male above a female is that female's mate. When I get to writing descriptions for over one hundred pets, I think I can add in some info on their mates and such, but not for a while. XD Also, pets that are not at their eldest stage, pets with ranks such as 'elder cat' or 'subordinate PPS' that do not show their gender, and pets who do not share their rank with any other pet of the opposite gender simply do not have mates yet.

As far as posting goes, try not to post if you can help it. Lions or another species can be released at any second now, and I want to have space for another group. XD If you have comments, please PM me about it.

I've just now added a new little thing called the monthly feature. It's at the bottom of this oh-so-wonderful first post. Here's how it works; every month, I'll put in a picture of a favorite pet along with a little quote. First comes the name, then comes the picture, then comes the quote.

Another new category for the first post is the reserved names section. They're not actually reserved, as in no one can use the names, but I mean that if I ever get a pet of a certain variation, that's what I'll name it. I know I can just use a Wordpad document, but I like to make things interesting. >3

One more thing before the thank-yous. x3 Please note that if a pet of mine is in this topic, it's not for trade. If you really want to see something you can trade for, click one of the pets and go to the ungrouped section, the Extras [trade] group or the Now and Later group.

Endless thanks to unpredictable, mewmi, Collie, Shian, google123456, Petzi, PetCrazy, evilpie and Dracadog (oh my goodness, a tan socking, a card newborn and two advent rats for a solid tan rat!) for giving me several of my dream pets! (including Sonoran, Avalanche, Quedel, Quaesty, Kerya, Fly, Quarry, Secon, Pyro {he may not seem that special, but remember that he was for free ;)}, Verzious, Bandit, Mocha, Gingerbread and Lavsiez)

feature

Flood
    "I have many names.. Plague, Spawn, Bli-
    ght, The Hated One.. I've been called the
    Reincarnation of the Devil.. but in the en-
    d.. it all rounds up to
    Flood."

- Flood, introducing himself to Blaze

reserve

Regalle
    Believe it or not, I actually bothered to reserve a name for a sun wolf with jewellery. :o It's obvious I'll never have one, but it's worth a try, right? XD

Viola
    Another fat chance one, but it's reserved for a moon wolf with purple swirls. XD

Blizzard
    Oh, look, I love fat chances, don't I? XD For the July PPS. Yeah, go on and throw a snowball at my head for wasting a beautiful name on something I'll never have.

Sahara OR Kalahari
    For the sunswirl wolf. :3 I doubt I'll have this one, too, but it matches Sonoran's name (think desert names!)- because she'd be his mate- and it simply sounds wonderful for a sun wolf, so it means something to me.

Drumbeat
    Sounds weird, I know. XD For the floppy-eared tribal.
Last edited by Mumble on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:38 am, edited 12 times in total.
[ immense kudos to inari for making my avvie. <3 ]
[ *flashes grin* ]

[ yes, sirree, i take 2nd-gens! :B ]

[ visit my CS pets ] [ see my other pets ] [ read my story ]

Mumble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◊есноιосатıа

Postby Mumble » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:50 pm

sunlight
◊ choose to enter the trees, enter the land of light? ◊

◊ Sonoran
    ◊ Alpha Male
    News had spread of a newcomer to the pack, but not just any news. According to rumors, this wasn't just any newcomer- this was a newcomer with the potential to be a greater leader than Simmon, who had had the position for years.

Sonoran was clueless. He often felt the need to protest against the sudden worship, but instinct stopped him. And so the great newcomer arose. Even when he was a subordinate, as all newcomers are at first- and as most are at forever- he was revered. He was always picked as the leader of patrols to make sure the territory was safe. Even the feistiest of pups stepped back and bowed when he walked by. This whole time, Sonoran had absolutely no idea what was going on.

He never meant to steal Simmon's position, and nor did he ever mean to have the former alpha shunned from the pack as if he'd done something wrong. It didn't take long for rumors to spread that the betas planned on holding a vote on whether Simmon or Sonoran should be alpha. The rumors were correct. Simmon was very severely outvoted; only a few wolves had stayed loyal to him. Next thing he knew, Sonoran was alpha male. He was never particularly good at the rank- and all of the Sunlight Pack's eyes are on him for reliance. Thanks to Sonoran's lack of experience, might the Sunlight Pack be in trouble- trouble far worse than anyone but Simmon can imagine?

◊ Quedel
    ◊ Alpha Female
    descrip. coming soon

◊ Avalanche
    ◊ Beta Male
    descrip. coming soon

◊ Candle
    ◊ Beta Female
    descrip. coming soon

◊ Simmon
    ◊ Advisor Male
    He was chosen. He was broken.

The coming of Sonoran, the so-called 'greatest gift the pack could ever receive', immediately made Simmon wary. As alpha male, he knew that it was his duty to deal with males who disrespected his leadership, and Sonoran fit that criteria. But every time he tried to confront the newcomer, some other wolf of the pack would come to his defense, snarling at their own alpha. And so it was that Simmon's position of alpha male was stripped, with Sonoran taking his place.

Simmon was soon given the position of beta instead, but it wasn't the same. No, it wasn't one bit the same. Some sneered, some snarled, some insulted him. About a week into his new rank, Avalanche arrived. And once more, he tried and failed. It didn't take long for Avalanche to take his position as beta male. His latest position is that of the advisor male, but Simmon is only being treated worse. More of a position to fit him would be that of the omega, but even the feircest admirers of Sonoran know it would be wrong to drive him to that rank. Still, position matters not to Simmon- all he cares about is the well-being of his pack, which is being over-run by mere newcomers.

◊ Quaesty
    ◊ Advisor Female
    descrip. coming soon

◊ Fly
    ◊ Subordinate Male
    descrip. coming soon

◊ Kerya
    ◊ Subordinate Female
    descrip. coming soon

◊ Satchel
    ◊ Subordinate Male
    descrip. coming soon

◊ Cora
    ◊ Subordinate Female
    descrip. coming soon

◊ Hallow
    ◊ Subordinate Male
    descrip. coming soon

◊ Strawberry
    ◊ Subordinate Female
    descrip. coming soon

◊ Cooklet
    ◊ Subordinate Male
    descrip. coming soon

◊ Zhirak
    ◊ Omega Male
    If there was ever one wolf that knew how Simmon felt, it was Zhirak.

He was born to the treacherous Draco, his mother being a faraway stray with bleak intentions. He had five siblings; all supported Draco's ways with intense enthusiasm. Zhirak was the only one who was ever unsure. He often hesitated to obey orders given to him by his father, his disobedience accompanied more than once with a "why?" It was when he became an adolescent that he realized that Draco was evil, that he planned on sending the Moonbeam Pack into oblivion. And so it was that Zhirak ran from the dark forests of shadows, running to the one place where he knew he'd be entirely safe from his father; the Sunlight Pack. Many times he thought he heard Draco's voice, calling- no, commanding- for his runaway son. But he made it.

The Sunlight Pack hadn't the slightest idea of Draco's evil intentions. They called Zhirak a liar, a traitor; worst of all, they said he was the evil one. Zhirak's heart broke time and time again, until it was merely several withered peices, scattered about like the peices of a popped balloon. He felt no better than he had when he'd lived in the Moonbeam, but he knew it was better to be treated worse than anyone else than to be involved in Draco's plots. He withstood it, withstood his rank falling pitifully to that of the omega, but inside, he broke long ago.

◊ Rockstar
    ◊ Omega Female
    Though it's unknown to just about everyone else in the pack, Rockstar was the very first one to be affected by the wave of new members.

She, in fact, was the very first alpha female. She stood side-by-side with Simmon; she was young, playful, foolish at the time. No one had ever known why she'd been chosen as the alpha female; she wasn't very special- she certainly meant well, and she was the living definition of 'hyper', but weren't there plenty other choices? Rockstar was just getting into the position when Quedel came.. and took over.

Though Simmon never knew it, he himself gave into newcomers sooner than everyone else, and it only bounced back on him, as Rockstar thinks bitterly as of now. The alpha male claimed that he had made a mistake, that Quedel was clearly the proper alpha and that if Rockstar kept the position, trouble would come to the Sunlight Pack as a whole. Rockstar was booted from alpha rank, and since Candle had beta female position and votes were against her, for a while she just settled for advisor position. Then she snapped. She didn't want a rank anymore; she didn't even want to be a member much anymore. She kicked herself out of her still-valuable position and sunk down to subordinate rank. Then she once again dropped to omega rank, driven by herself, and got depressed. For Rockstar was the very first one to find out just how much trouble the newcomers could cause, whether they meant it or not.
Last edited by Mumble on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
[ *flashes grin* ]

Mumble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mumble » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:50 pm

moonbeam
care to dare, to bet your life?

◊ Draco

◊ Alpha Male
    descrip. coming soon

Last edited by Mumble on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[ *flashes grin* ]

Mumble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mumble » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:51 pm

snowdrift
deck the halls with boughs of holly; fa-la la-la la, la-la la-la..

◊ Onondaga
    ◊ Alpha Male
    It all began with a harmless idea.

Onondaga never liked the Sunlight Pack. It was always too crowded; much too crowded. That many inhabitants made mayhem inevitable. He noticed that rumors went around too quickly, and they were believed too easily. This was what drove him to think a new pack should be made. He was one of the few wolves in the Sunlight Pack who actually knew about the problems with the Moonbeam Pack (he happened to know Zhirak, a former member of the treacherous group, quite well) and wanted the new pack to be different than both the Moonbeam and the Sunlight. And so it was that the Snowdrift Pack was born.

He always knew that the Sunlight Pack wouldn't help with his new pack much. Zhirak was the only wolf who offered to join; Onondaga refused, saying that Zhirak belonged in his current haunt, disrespected as he might be. No, Onondaga knew that loners would be best to make up this group. He didn't want it to be large; just thirty or so members at most, to avoid crowding problems. Members came slowly, and the alpha didn't mind in the slightest. He chose the wolves with high ranks carefully. Well as it may be going, could Onondaga's beautifully organized plan possibly go wrong?

◊ Juliet
    ◊ Alpha Female
    descrip. under construction

◊ Gingerbread
    ◊ Beta Male

◊ Frostbite
    ◊ Beta Female

◊ Siouri
    ◊ Advisor Male

◊ Roan
    ◊ Advisor Female

◊ Darké
    ◊ Subordinate Male

◊ Snowflake
    ◊ Subordinate Female

◊ Jolly
    ◊ Subordinate Male

◊ Holly
    ◊ Subordinate Female

◊ Cocoa
    ◊ Subordinate Male

◊ Felix
    ◊ Subordinate Female

◊ Mistletoe
    ◊ Subordinate Female

◊ Brûlée
    ◊ Subordinate Male

◊ Ildiz
    ◊ Subordinate Female

◊ Slush
    ◊ Subordinate Female

◊ Pumpernickle
    ◊ Subordinate Male

◊ Kumquat
    ◊ Subordinate PPS

◊ Wishbone
    ◊ Subordinate PPS

◊ Fable
    ◊ Subordinate PPS

◊ Tangerine
    ◊ Subordinate PPS

◊ Creme
    ◊ Subordinate PPS

◊ Tinsel
    ◊ Omega Male

◊ Vanilla
    ◊ Omega Female
Last edited by Mumble on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 13 times in total.
[ *flashes grin* ]

Mumble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mumble » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:51 pm

reserved for rats
[ *flashes grin* ]

Mumble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mumble » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:52 pm

reserved for butterfly wolves
[ *flashes grin* ]

Mumble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mumble » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:52 pm

meadow
◊ give me a ride through meadows asparkle, give me a ride through meadows alight.. ◊

◊ Otto
    ◊ Lead Stallion
    coming soon

◊ Dazzle
    ◊ Lead Mare
    coming soon

◊ Valentine
    ◊ Ordinate Mare
    coming soon

◊ Scarlette
    ◊ Ordinate Mare
    coming soon

◊ Buttercup
    ◊ Ordinate Mare
    coming soon

◊ Rainne
    ◊ Ordinate Mare
    coming soon

◊ Brook
    ◊ Ordinate Mare
    coming soon

◊ Airbrush
    ◊ Ordinate Mare
    coming soon

◊ Peppermint
    ◊ Tagalong Stallion
    coming soon

◊ Crescent
    ◊ Tagalong Stallion
    coming soon

◊ Cumulus
    ◊ Tagalong Stallion
    coming soon
Last edited by Mumble on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
[ *flashes grin* ]

Mumble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me