CBK #66-72: Winners posted by wotb123

Based on Click to view
Artist wotb123 [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CBK #66-72: Winners posted

Postby wotb123 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:04 am

So all the following CBK's were ones from v.1 that were not adopter or the owner was never chosen (they were all made by me)
warning: some are really old and embarrassing but I didn't want them to just rot forever so I am still putting them up for re-adoption XD

These will all be Judged by creativity and pretty much just impress me XD BUT DO NOT USE ANY FLASHY OR CREEPY GIFS!

You can Enter for as many as you wish! C: :)

Ends next Friday November 26th!

#66:

Code: Select all
[b]I want #66!
[/b]Username:
Name:
Pink GiIF:

#67:
[b]I want #67
[/b]Username:
Name:
Halloween GIF:

#68:
[b]I want #68[/b]
Username:
Name:
Pastel GIF:

#69:
[b]I want #69![/b]
Username:
Name:
Accessory:
Flower GIF:

#70:
[b]I want #70![/b]
Username:
Name:
Space GIF:

#71:
[b]I want #71![/b]
Username
Name:
Chocolate GIF:

#72:
[b]I want #72![/b]
Username:
Name:
Winter GIF:

wotb123 wrote:This was a tough one but after reading through a few of these a couple times (and staring at a couple peoples gifs for like 5 minutes XD) I have finally chosen our winners!
If you get an honorable mention pm me and i might be able to make you a RU CBK C: (if you got multiple honorable mentions then you can only choose one to get a RU on)

#66 Goes to Poppycorn22!
Poppycorn22 wrote:I want #66!
Username:Poppycorn22
Name:Valintina
Personality:Valintina hates Valentines day despite it being her birth day.She thinks the whole holiday is dumb and shouldn't exist because it just rubs it in the faces of people who haven't found love that other people already have.
Pink Gif;XXX

I thought it was so creative how you made her not like valentines day even though she was born on that day, and I loved the personality you chose <3 Congrats!

Honorable mention to Firedancer77!

#67 goes to anchor!
anchor wrote:
-
-

for more information on misophonia, i'd google it. x
    i want #67!
    username: hello there, my name is anchor. c:
    name: i'd like to call this cbk nycto, which i got from the word 'nyctophilia'.
    it means to have a love for darkness or the night, and also finding comfort in
    the night. i thought this name fitted perfectly for a cbk that reminded me so
    much of halloween.
    personality: nycto has misophonia. he is constantly angered by people who
    make repetitive movements out of the corner of his eyes. he feels like the only
    time he can truly relax is when he is alone in the night, where the darkness
    doesn't anger him, and nobody is around to make him nervous. without his
    misophonia, there is no doubt that nycto would be one of the most social cbks.
    but he finds his disorder makes him nervous to spend time with people. honestly,
    he'd prefer to be with someone than be alone, but he can't cope with his trigger.
    he hates it when uneducated people assume he's just commanding and bossy, and
    that he just wants to control everything, when really he just can't help his
    responses. of course, he isn't completely defined by his disorder. he has a huge
    love for art, and enjoys painting scenery most of all.

ok it's not just the fact that you were the only one that entered but your form just looked so pretty and was coded so well, i loved the personality you chose for him and how you gave him misophonia, and his name fit just perfectly :D congrats!

#68 goes to Lone soul!
Lone Soul wrote:I want #68
Username: Lone Soul
Name: Marigold
Favorite Color: Bright green
Pastel GIF:

Whilst looking throug the forms for #68 i kept coming back to your because the name just caught my eye and I loved it so much! congrats!

honorable mention to inspirations

#69 goes to Duckez!
duckez wrote:I want #69!
Username: duckez
Name: Belle
Favorite Flower: Daisy
Accessory: Flower crown with white roses
Flower GIF:

I love the name you chose for her it fit so well, along with the accessory, congrats!

Honorable mention to Captain Swan

#70 goes to Lioth
Lioth wrote:I want #70!
Username: Lioth
Name: Astin
Favorite thing about Space: There's so much that happened to make everything form the way it is now... and nobody questions how everything started.
Space GIF: Image

I thought the name you chose fit her so well, and the favorite thing about space was :clap: and I also stared at your gif for a little while XD congrats!

Honorable mention to SchnaDin

#71 goes to firedancer77!
Firedancer77 wrote:
I want #71!
Username: Firedancer77
Name: Alise (which means "sweet")
Favorite Type of Chocolate: Alise is addicted to chocolate, and will eat any type. However, her favorite would probably have to be milk chocolate.
Chocolate GIF: To the right

I love the name you chose, and the favorite type of chocolate i thought was unique since it was so simple, congrats!

Honorable mention to Captain swan( ok out of all the gifs I starred at your for over 5 minutes at least)

#72 goes to captain swan!
captain swan wrote:
✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬

I want #72!
Username: captain swan
Name: December {Cooler than April, May, or June, but also a tad icy}
Where/How They Got Their Scarf From: t's a funny story actually! December was wandering around in the snow, and she met a friend, Lorenita (the Red Panda Below, this is all made up, I take no credit for the gif). Lorenita was lost, and all she had were two matching scarves. December wandered over to the Red Panda and asked if she was okay. The panda explained that she was lost, and she had found these two scarves. Noticing that December was shivering, she offered her one. December gratefully took it.

Lorenita climbed onto a fence to try to see where she was, but she kept stumbling (as seen below :lol: ). December smiled and told the Panda that she could come stay with her for a little while as a return favor for the scarf. Lorenita, wanting to sleep and in need of a friend, quickly accepted! The two went on their way back to December's cozy home and curled up under some blankets.[/color]

The "Little while December had offered Lorenita became weeks and then months! The two became the best of friends, and not long after that, Lorenita moved in permanently! To this day, the two girls are together and always wear their scarves to remind themselves that they have someone who will do anything for them, even invite a stranger with two matching scarves into their home!

Winter Gif:

I love how you related the gif to the story, and made your form look so pretty as well <3 I loved th story on how she got her scarf congrats!

Honorable mention to inspirations and SchnaDin

Congrats everyone!
Last edited by wotb123 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
┌─xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxx─┐
Hi, I'm wotb123, but my friends and pretty
much everyone else call me wot or Wb. I
Love animals so much and I volunteer at a
wildlife center. I go there every Saturday so
I'm usually not on, on Saturdays. Anyway, I
Love Attack on titan, Wolves of the beyond,
I have a deaf dog and a show bunny as my
pets at the moment, so yeah! C:

└─xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx─┘
┌─xxxxxxxxxxxx─┐
Links
Wild Wolfies
Characters
Art shop
Join this website C:!
Awesome friend#1
Awesome friend#2

└─xxxxxxxxxxxx─┘

┌─xxxxxxxxxxxx─┐
Credit
└─xxxxxxxxxxxx─┘
wotb123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CBK #66-71 Below

Postby LadyChinaAru » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:15 am

I want #68
Username:LadyChinaAru
Name:Rosie
Favorite Color:Lavender Purple
Pastel GIF:

I want #71!
Username:LadyChinaAru
Name:Buddy
Favorite Type of Chocolate:Anything Milk chocolate!~
Chocolate GIF:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchnaDin » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:20 am

I want #7!
Username: SchnaDin
Name: Zwerg (some Planets are called Zwerg in german or in english dwarf; They are very small in comparison to others)
Favorite thing about Space:Those colourful clouds, which make the univers a breathtaking place you sometimes want to be (flying around and discover the mysteries it contains)
Space GIF:

I want #72!
Username: SchnaDin
Name: Zoey
Where/How They Got Their Scarf From: Zoey got her scarf from her very first friend! She still knows him and they're still the best friends. One day the weather changed drastically and snowstorms covered the land. The temperature decreased under O°C and everything became ice in an instant. Both of them hurried home but Zoey couldn'z go any further because her paws were frozen. Her friend gave her his scarf and both made it home in safety. Later she wanted to return the scarf to him but he didn't want him anymore. He wanted it to be a reminder of this day and their relationship. No wind, no storm and nothing else could stop those to and their friendship. Since that day she always wears it!
Winter GIF: (Could be me because we had our first snow yesterday \(^u^)/)
Last edited by SchnaDin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinbad » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:35 am

I want #71!
Username: Karma The Cat
Name: Snicker
Favorite Type of Chocolate: Normal, melted chocolate.
Chocolate GIF:

I want #66!
Username: Karma The Cat
Name: Sugar
Personality: Cheery, outgoing, adamant.
Pink GiIF:
Last edited by jinbad on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
on hiatus~
jinbad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CBK #66-72 Below

Postby wotb123 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:46 am

Added up #72!
┌─xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxx─┐
Hi, I'm wotb123, but my friends and pretty
much everyone else call me wot or Wb. I
Love animals so much and I volunteer at a
wildlife center. I go there every Saturday so
I'm usually not on, on Saturdays. Anyway, I
Love Attack on titan, Wolves of the beyond,
I have a deaf dog and a show bunny as my
pets at the moment, so yeah! C:

└─xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx─┘
┌─xxxxxxxxxxxx─┐
Links
Wild Wolfies
Characters
Art shop
Join this website C:!
Awesome friend#1
Awesome friend#2

└─xxxxxxxxxxxx─┘

┌─xxxxxxxxxxxx─┐
Credit
└─xxxxxxxxxxxx─┘
wotb123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:50 pm

I want #72!
Name:Silken
Where/How They Got Their Scarf From:Her mother knitted her scarf for her when she was younger,her mother passed away a few months after the scarf was knitted,she passed away on Christmas eve so every Christmas eve she goes to her mother's grave and outs a scarf that she made her self on it and a few presents
Winter GIF:XXX

I want #66!
Name:Valintina
Personality:Valintina hates Valentines day despite it being her birth day.She thinks the whole holiday is dumb and shouldn't exist because it just rubs it in the faces of people who haven't found love that other people already have.
Pink Gif;XXX
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:06 pm

I want #72!
Name: December {Cooler than April, May, or June, but also a tad icy}
Where/How They Got Their Scarf From: t's a funny story actually! December was wandering around in the snow, and she met a friend, Lorenita (the Red Panda Below, this is all made up, I take no credit for the gif). Lorenita was lost, and all she had were two matching scarves. December wandered over to the Red Panda and asked if she was okay. The panda explained that she was lost, and she had found these two scarves. Noticing that December was shivering, she offered her one. December gratefully took it.

Lorenita climbed onto a fence to try to see where she was, but she kept stumbling (as seen below :lol: ). December smiled and told the Panda that she could come stay with her for a little while as a return favor for the scarf. Lorenita, wanting to sleep and in need of a friend, quickly accepted! The two went on their way back to December's cozy home and curled up under some blankets.[/color]

The "Little while December had offered Lorenita became weeks and then months! The two became the best of friends, and not long after that, Lorenita moved in permanently! To this day, the two girls are together and always wear their scarves to remind themselves that they have someone who will do anything for them, even invite a stranger with two matching scarves into their home!

Winter Gif:

I want #67

Name: Blair
Personality: Blair is a trickster! She loves tricking her siblings and pulling pranks! However, sometimes her tricks can get out of hand and someone gets hurt. . . After her sister had to get 3 stitches, Blair dialed all of her tricks and jokes in a little! Even with Blair's trickster side, she is very caring and is always taking young ones trick-or-treating! She loves to help the little ones enjoy her favorite [color=#8000BF]holiday!
Halloween GIF:
Last edited by LuciferMorningstar on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

These are my personal gifs made from personal video, please ask before you use!
LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuciferMorningstar » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:25 pm

✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬

I want #66!
Name: Addison
Personality: Addison is gender fluid, meaning it (the pronoun I will use for now) does not have a defined gender. Some days, Addison is female and wants to dress as so, and other days is male and dresses in like manor. Addison is very confident in it's gender fluidity, however, is attracted to females. Addison enjoys wandering around it's home and finding new adventures. Addison has never been highly attracted to another, but it doe hope to find someone soon! Even though Addison is confident in it's Gender Fluidity, it is always worried there will be someone who is really judgmental and will go to extreme measures to hurt Addison.
Pink GiIF:
A beautiful pink rose for you, dear!

✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬

I want #71!
Username captain swan
Name: Flicker
Favorite Type of Chocolate: Dark Chocolate/white chocolate swirl truffle filled with Raspberry filling
Chocolate GIF:

I want #69!
Name: Anthony
Favorite Flower: Cherry Blossom
Accessory: A Flower Crown of cherry blossoms,, of course!
Flower GIF:

Last edited by LuciferMorningstar on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
I have been diagnosed with Emotional Intensity Disorder, Depression, and ADHD, so my inbox is always open to people who need to talk.

I thoroughly enjoy horseback riding, writing, biology/chemistry/animal science. I also love to study and research law. I'm currently at school in Ohio studying Zoology, and am hoping to one day achieve a masters in primate studies!

I've done volunteer work in South Africa, most of it spent working with infant Chacma Baboons and Vervets, but did get a chance to work with big game animal like lions, elephants, rhinos, cheetahs and giraffes. If anyone is looking for resources, I'd love to help!

These are my personal gifs made from personal video, please ask before you use!
LuciferMorningstar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polysaccharide » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:29 pm

I want #70!
Username: Lone Soul
Name: Nebulae
Favorite thing about Space: The infinite possibilities and the many mysteries around it. It's fascinating!
Space GIF:
pierce - he/him
Image Image Image Image
polysaccharide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Milim » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:28 pm

I want #66!
Username: Arcanine Unleashed
Name: Lily <3 I really wanted to think of something more beautiful and unique but Lily was the first thing that came to my mind and Lillies are a type of flower and are beautiful so I suppose I shall go with this.
Personality: Shy but friendly, loves spreading the idea of love, quiet.
Pink GiIF:

One of my favorite animes ! Sailor Moon c: Its really relevant for this CBK as well ^_^
ImageImageImageImage
Milim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me