Nevaeh by samm.

Based on Click to view
Artist samm. [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 19 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nevaeh

Postby samm. » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:41 pm

This pretty young gals name is Nevaeh, and not only is she my first Ryuami, but shes also the first adopt I've ever won here on CS! That, and its because of her that I updated my Java and discovered the wonders of Oekaki. My newest obsession? Color-ins <3 xD

Eventually I'll get around to adding more info about her, but for now, all I've got is what was in her form! ^-^

"The names Nevaeh. It's Heaven spelt backwards, but trust me darling. I'm no angel."
"You got a death wish? I'm obviously a female."
As mentioned before by Nevaeh herself, she's no angel. Nevaeh was abandoned as a pup and so she had to grow up depending on no one but herself. Because of this, Nevaeh built up walls around herself and to everyone around her, she appears cold, heartless and uncaring. Due to the fact that she has no one in her life she can trust, she is constantly seen as such, and she herself has even started to believe that there is no light within herself. When meeting someone new, Nevaeh either becomes annoyingly sarcastic, extremely hostile or sometimes she completely shuts down. What I mean by "shuts down" is she becomes eerily silent and flat out refuses to interact at all. How she reacts honestly depends on what the person or creature she is meeting is like. The kinder the person or creature is, the more sarcastic she becomes. The meaner or ruder someone is, the more hostile she becomes. Its rare of her to shut down, and it typically only happens when she doesn't have the energy to put up a sarcastic or hostile front. When faced with a difficult decision or tough problem, Nevaeh prefers to give up and run, rather than stay and try and work through whatever it is she's struggling with. The only time Nevaeh will stay instead of run is when it comes to a physical fight. Those she very rarely ever backs down from, and if she chooses to run, its for good reason. There isn't a whole lot of things Nevaeh likes, but her list of dislikes could go on for days and days and you still would've only scratched the surface. A few of Nevaeh's likes are swimming, hunting, babies and the night sky. The reason behind Nevaeh's love of swimming is because it was the first thing she taught herself to do just for fun. Hunting is the first thing she taught herself to do to survive, and the reason behind why she loves it so much is because she feels the most at tuned with the earth when she hunts. Babies, well she can't really explain why she likes them, she just does and has learned to accept it over time. As for the night sky, as a pup she would spend most of her nights awake looking up at it and it gave her a great deal of comfort. Even during present days when shes had a rough day she'll stay up late at night to just stare up at the sky and enjoy its comfort. Nevaeh's meal of choice is rabbits, although deer are a close second. She's tried other foods before simply out of curiosity, such as various plants and wild berries, and the only thing she found remotely edible, in her opinion anyways, were a small red fruit she found growing not far from her home in the forest. Once she'd watched humans pick them and found out that they were called raspberries, but finding the word to be too difficult to remember, she simply tends to call them RB's. She doesn't eat them often, but occasionally will snack on them when she isn't in the mood to hunt.

samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me