writing commissions! <3

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

writing commissions! <3

Postby grayce! » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:14 am

Hey there! My name is Sanguine and I'm (obviously) an author. I would love to take commissions and write stories for all of you lovely people! Please look below for my rules, prices, request form, etc! Thanks so much for reading and hopefully you're interested in reading more!

I will be compiling an archive of all my previous writing in the near future, but as of right now if you would like to see that please message me!

My Commission Rules
    - Please do not request me to write anything X rated! I am not comfortable with writing anything in that genre, and any requests will most definitely be ignored. (Romance requests are perfectly fine as long as it stayed PG rated <3)

- If you do commission me for a piece of writing, I will need half of your payment before I give you the completed piece. This is just to make sure that I do not get scammed, it has happened before and I don't want it to happen again :'(

- I do not write any MxM romance! I am a woman and I feel like my MxM writing is not the best. This is subject to change, but as of right now I will not do it.

- DO NOT REPOST MY WORK CLAIMING IT AS YOUR OWN. If you want to share your commission, that is perfectly fine! But I expect to be notified if it is publicly posted, and for you to credit me in the post as well. These writings take a lot of time, I want to be given credit where it is due :)

Pricing
    - All pricing will be determined by genre, length, and time frame.

Request Form
please fill out this form and private message it to me, please do not post in this thread unless given permissions

Code: Select all
username:
form of payment (chicken dollars or wishlist pets):
genre:
length:
any extra description (please give me details!):

Last bumped by grayce! on Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:14 am.
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me