1x1 | selli & sky

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 | selli & sky

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:21 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒
( DEFEND YOUR CLAN WITH YOUR LIFE )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ selasphorys x rey skyalker

rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sykestar / 001

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:53 pm

hesitation appeared to transfix the medicine cat's tongue as fear seemed to ebb away from her frame.

"i trust your leadership."

the words casted a crossing shadow across the leader's face as her eyes transfixed with a new intensity, over her former apprentice. sykestar knew briarseed was one not to lie, the younger cat had always had a heart to give away to others, shielding it with lies and falsehoods was a feat she could not master. as a mentor, sykeshadow had never managed to bestow upon the rising herbalist, such an ability. sykestar often turned to her own paws, and wondered if the shadows she could cast over truths that were too heavy to bare, weakened her ability to lead.

a flicker of shame traces sykestar's golden orbs as she watches her own paws momentarily, her gaze broken as a shudder frames her shoulders. paws tenderly caring for the soft grind under her claws, Sylvester draws a careful breath before asking, “what have you heard from the stars briarseed?”

rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

briarseed / 001

Postby selasphorys » Mon May 13, 2024 10:24 pm

briarseed raised her head to meet sykestar's steady green gaze. only now was she strong enough to bear the intensity of it. moons ago, she would have given anything to hide from those eyes. crouching in the medicine den, cowering behind fogfern, clawing desperately to lengthen the distance between them. because briarpaw was certain that stare would hold only contempt for a failing apprentice. those same eyes pierced through her now, turning her words over and over, scrutinizing the depths of her heart. and in those eyes she found not disappointment, not even anger. for the first time, she found strength in the glare that had once left her paralyzed. and suddenly it was sykestar's turn to study the ground, to tremble under the weight of what remained unspoken. it was as if the apprentice and mentor had swapped positions, if only for a moment.

the words of the prophecy still rattled in her bones, threatening to leap from her jaws. what if she could leave it all to sykestar, let her leader interpret the stars' cryptic song alone? she had no doubt that sykestar could cut to the truth of it. but seeing this strange shade of vulnerability, briarseed knew they could not continue walking these separate paths. they could share in this burden, maybe even share in hope.

briarseed took a single step forward, breath catching in her throat. her voice rose and fell with a curious cadence. the words that lifted from her tongue felt like they were not her own:

"roots will rise as rocks now roll
    birds take flight over bog and wall
    when storm strikes and splits the mount
    falls will flow and know no bounds"

the medicine cat shivered, tension finally losing hold on her rigid frame. "that was the prophecy," she finished, rather lamely in comparison. "i tried to puzzle it out earlier, but i couldn't find a single interpretation. all i know is that the mudslide is not the last of fallsclan's troubles. i'm sorry, i know it's my duty to find the meaning in these words. but... i, i need your help, sykestar." briarseed watched her former mentor, amber eyes round and searching.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me