Windigø

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Windigø

Postby Ovacalix » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:05 am

He was a thing of folklore, a rumor passed back and forth between a few kids. He was a character from a video game... the pursuer... the fear that lurks deep within everyone's heart.
We would have never guessed that it was real, that man, that man who seemed to be a thing of myth. We were dead wrong, and that was our mistake, we let our guard down.

There is a crisp feel about the air, too light and clear for there to be mist hugging the floor. You sit up, a rush pulsating through your body as you come to your senses, remembering what happened. You had been outside passed sunset, you were with your companion, a Jellybean dragon who has been with you through thick and thin, and suddenly you began to feel nauseous and decided to take a break on a park bench. The park was huge, covered with foliage and tall trees whose branches entangled with one another, as if holding hands. You didnt think much of the setting, it was safe, it had been for ages, and you had your Jellybean dragon. Nothing would happen. The dizzy feeling spun around your hand and refused to stop, you stand and stumble, falling to your knees.
Your jbd rushes to your aid, and helps you up as much as they can, and you begin to walk home. At home you were alone too, it wasnt new, your parents might have been out buying Christmas gifts for you or each other.
You felt much safer within the perimeter of your house and sat in the darkness for a while, trying to get sleep. You woke to the sound of growling, and a fierce light tearing through the shadows, there was then a yelp, and a thud, you couldnt tell what was going on, everything was so fast, the earth spun. You stand from your chair and get hit with something that felt like a whip. You hit the floor and pass out.

Where are you now? It looks as if you are in a midnight ridden forest, but now your not sure if your eyes are being truthful. You stand, and begin to walk around, Your startled JBD at your side.
Last edited by Ovacalix on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Windigo (Jellybean Dragon owners only)

Postby Ovacalix » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:06 am

The gist of what will be going on;

Basically, there will be a Jelly Bean Dragon and there owner trapped in a parallel universe where Slender Man Rules as king. He will use their fears against them, he will just toy with them in hopes that they will kill themselves.
    There may be two groups, Silver and Kero will be at head of one and the other will not have been created until I feel that someone deserves the role. There are two cabins, a saw mill, and a slaughter house in the forest, the rest is yet to be discovered.

This role play is Science Fiction.

Rules
      Ⓧ Respect me, and the other owner of this roleplay (to be decided)
      Ⓧ Dont deliberately ignore someone
      Ⓧ This roleplay will be dramatic, but, not straight up drama
      Ⓧ DO NOT POWERPLAY... Yeah, Slender will end up catching and meddling with you at one point, but dont go and throw yourself at him either.
      Ⓧ Only Myself, and The mini Mods are allowed to RP Slender without permission.
      Ⓧ Daylight only comes once every three days and its only for four hours. This is the SAFEST time to be out in the forest and its encouraged to go out and find supplies with a walking buddy(one thats human XD).
      Ⓧ Obey your group leader.
      Ⓧ There will be weapons, but, remember they only put slender at bey for a few moments.
      Ⓧ Believe it or not, using a flashlight will attract Slender, so use of one is not encouraged.
      Ⓧ ONE JBD PER OWNER

Form
Code: Select all
[list][b]Ⓧ Username:[/b]
[b]Ⓧ Owner Name:[/b]
[list]Ⓧ  Owner gender:
Ⓧ Owner Age:
Ⓧ Owners personality:
Ⓧ Owners weapon of choice:
Ⓧ Owners appearance:[/list]

[b]Ⓧ JBD Name:[/b]
[list]Ⓧ JBD Gender
Ⓧ JBD Age:
Ⓧ  JBD Personality:
Ⓧ JBD refrence:[/list][/list]

Ⓧ Characters so far Ⓧ

Silver Hollister || Female || 16 || Companion- Kero
Last edited by Ovacalix on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My character

Postby Ovacalix » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:24 am

Ⓧ Username:
    Silver Bullets
    Ⓧ Owner Name:
    Silver Hollister
      Ⓧ Owner gender:
      Female
      Ⓧ Owner Age:
      Ⓧ Owners personality:
      Silver is extremely loyal, she dare not even think about going against those she likes. She is very strict on trust, and before she even thinks about being associated with someone, she puts them through subtle trust tests. She is very brave, and is absolutely not a bystander. She would, without a second thought of her own expense, stand up for someone when the situation is unjustified or just wrong. She can read almost anyone as if they were a book, and she herself is not so easy to understand. If you are hiding something from her, beware, because you will have a Sherlock Holmes following you around corners.

In the terms of love, Silver can be stubborn, she is not easy to admit to being in love. But when she does love, she is extremely affectionate and loyal.

In the terms of anger, Silver will start a nuclear war, she just has to get to that point to where she cant tolerate said person and its over.

A Pistol XD

Ⓧ Owners appearance:

Ⓧ JBD Name:
    Kero
      Ⓧ JBD Gender:
      Male
      Ⓧ JBD Age:
      Ⓧ JBD Personality:
      Kero is over all a boy who knows how to respect others, he is very kind to everyone he meets, but isnt afraid to tell it to them straight if they have just done something stupid or mean. He is very righteous, and socially awkward sometimes.

He always knows how to talk to specific people, for example, to friends or young ones he will act silly and be himself. However when in conversation with officials, or new people he will be serious, but with a loose feel to his aura.
      He is still a child at heart, knowing how to have fun and be mature when needed may be one of his most impressive abilities that most have seen.

He is peaceful, and prefers not to engage with arguments, he would be the one to attempt to break something up or get everyone to calm down. He is sensitive to others feelings a beliefs and respects them with all his passion. He can also be a bit on the protective side, but not excessively. He is often very blunt, but always keeps an open mind when it comes to others opinions. He gives good advice and will openly be a shoulder to lean on.

Ⓧ JBD refrence:

Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Windigø

Postby Goddess Sword » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:46 am

Yes!

- - -

Ⓧ Username:
    Sexy Louise (~Garnet~)

Ⓧ Owner Name:
    Autumn Aura, though she goes by many others. Zilar in particular knows her as Garnet.

Ⓧ Owner gender:
      Female

Ⓧ Owner Age:
      Fifteen years.

Ⓧ Owners personality:
      Autumn is a little... Crazy. To those that don't know her, she can come off as shy, quiet, intelligent, and rather rude, but once you get to know her, you'll find she's... Shy, quiet, intelligent, and snarky. Not rude. Of course, the more you know her, the crazier and more annoying she can be! She has issues trusting others, and can be hurt very easily if someone she does trust betrays her. She also has trouble believing in herself, and has rather low self esteem. Occasionally, she'll blow into full-on rage or depression mode, but for the most part, she's rather cheerful, if a bit hyperactive. She's also rather nerdy, being a huge gamer and a fan of watching Let's Plays. Oh, and she thinks she might have some form of ADHD, which, to be fair, she probably does have. If nothing else, though, she's incredibly loyal to her friends, and if you do manage to befriend her, she'll be by your side forever.

She always carries a small knife with her. Also, a Sharpie. Not much of a weapon, but she can still scribble on people's faces, if nothing else.

Ⓧ Owners appearance:
      She likes going barefoot.

- - -

Ⓧ JBD Name:
    Zilar

Ⓧ JBD Gender:
      Male

Ⓧ JBD Age:
      Twenty-three years.

Ⓧ JBD Personality:
      Shy, awkward, nervous, nerdy, and somewhat gloomy outside, sweet, loyal, intelligent, and a little girly on the inside. Zilar's always afraid, and doesn't like speaking his mind. He's constantly stuttering - It's become a bit of a nervous habit for him. He apologizes a lot because of this, too. He's not very good at socializing, and often withdraws into a shell of sorts when others talk to him, or even come near him. He has huge problems when it comes to being friends with others, but is greatly appreciative of those he is friends with. However, despite his problems socializing, Zilar is very kind and loving deep down. Unfortunately, with how shy he is, he doesn't let this show often. He's is incredibly smart, believe it or not - The only problem is, all of his smarts come from books and research, rather than socializing... Or much of anything else, for that matter! He's a huge bookworm, and loves reading above all else. He's also rather nerdy - Not the whole 'Geeky glasses and pocket protector' stereotyped nerd, mind you (Though he does have reading glasses). He simply enjoys things many people consider nerdy - Reading, gaming, collecting trading cards, watching and reading anime and manga, respectively, watching videos of and about games, reading about things he's into, and so on. His favorite games by far are Superman 64 and the Pokémon series, especially the earlier games, simply due to the sheer number of glitches that can be exploited and fooled with in them. He also knows an unusual amount of trivia about things most people don't care about. You wouldn't think it, but Zilar is also a rather girly little Bean, albeit a tomboyish sort of girly, being a nerd and a gamer and whatnot. He absolutely loves flowers, sweets, and the colors pink and purple. He's also a fan of books, movies, shows, and more that most people would consider girly. He's definitely in touch with his feminine side. Zilar has a rather dreary outlook on life, though. He not only believes the world will end - He hopes it will. Not now, necessarily, but at some point in the future. To be fair, if the world doesn't end, the sun's lifespan will, and when that happens... Poof, no more life on Earth. On the brighter side of things, even if it may not be easy to do, if you can manage to befriend Zilar, you'll have a true friend for life. Regardless of what happens, he'll always be by your side.

Ⓧ JBD reference:
Last edited by Goddess Sword on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Current time and date:
May 30, 2021 at 4:10 PM EDT.
Currently:
~Oops 🤪~
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:32 am

Ⓧ Username: Nonsense
Ⓧ Owner Name: Soul
    Ⓧ Owner gender: Female

Ⓧ Owner Age: 15

Ⓧ Owners personality: For starters, she is very unpredictable, she has to much input, talks back, and hold grudges. You never really know what could set her off. She can come off a mild, mainly. Although she can be out down easily, under all that, she is quite a joy to be around. Pretty smart, and defiantly caring. She knows her flaws ans enjoys that she is not perfect, because who wants to be? She isn't the picture of kindness. She has a temper and can explode from time to time. Even though she can never get her thoughts together in time, she doesn't really mind has she has to take her time with things. Soul can get confused a lot, and confuse others as well. It may irritate everyone, so she is easily embarrassed and has terrible stage fright, it affects her greatly to the point where she can't even make a small speech to her friends. Also she is athletic and she is very procrastinated, Soul gets very distracted. She is kind of a rebel as well.

Ⓧ Owners weapon of choice: Blades, possible a small hatchet of some sort.

Ⓧ Owners appearance: Wip. x3

Ⓧ JBD Name: Wispa

Ⓧ JBD Gender: Female

Ⓧ JBD Age: 21

Ⓧ JBD Personality: Besides all the quirks, all the weaknesses, Wispa is a happy-go-lucky JellyBean Dragon. She is tons of fun to be around, and can always figure out where to go if there is nothing to do. She is very optimistic in her own way and enjoys loving so many things. She loves the simple and clever things. She can be silly and could always go for a good laugh, it's meaningful and many do enjoy her around. She is the best she can be but always try to improve herself. Wispa is athletic to, full of energy. She can always climb mountains and go for long walks, she is great at anything, like sports and such. If she is lazy, she will have jitters. She also wants to eat healthy and eats grass or delicious fruits.

Ⓧ JBD reference:
Last edited by soul. on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby griffin111 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:01 am

Ⓧ Username: .Griffin.
    Ⓧ Owner Name: Griffin
      Ⓧ Owner gender: Female
      Ⓧ Owner Age: 14
      Ⓧ Owners personality: Griffin is very head-strong, she would never back down in the face of danger however, she doesn't enjoy being told what to do either and will usually try to go about things her own way. She likes to think she knows almost everything about anything. Generally she will look out for others. She doesn't understand shy/nervous people, when slender is after you, you may as well go down with a fight.
      Ⓧ Owners weapon of choice: Pistol (or anything ranged)
      Ⓧ Owners appearance:

Ⓧ JBD Name: Azura
      Ⓧ JBD Gender: Female
      Ⓧ JBD Age: 11
      Ⓧ JBD Personality: Like her owner, Azura is very confident though being only 11 she can sometimes underestimate her skills. She is rather quiet but not shy. She will always look out for her friends.
      Ⓧ JBD reference:
Last edited by griffin111 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not so active here anymore but I do still return daily even if it doesn't seem like it ^^'' I've made some brilliant friends on the website that I'll never forget even if I've never met you face to face, especially through JBDs. However things have changed over my two years here and I miss what it was like.

Update: How was it been 4 years since I joined?!?

DeviantartYoutube ✖ My J B D S

IRL BFF My Hermy Smokety Whitey LoeLoe Dew Moo Missu
griffin111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiverice » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 am

Ⓧ Username:
    Shiverice
    Ⓧ Owner Name:
    Avery Banks
    Ⓧ Owner gender:
    Female
    Ⓧ Owner Age:
    Ⓧ Owners personality:
    Avery is a loner and only likes to be around her few close friends, and of course her Jellybean Dragon. She's a pretty brave girl, and often walks in to the woods at night with only Junebug at her side. She enjoys the occasional scare, such as horror movies and haunted houses. All though she looks tough, when with her friends she's pretty fun and light-hearted.
    A Bow and Arrows
    Ⓧ Owners appearance:
    Ⓧ JBD Name:
    Junebug
    Ⓧ JBD Gender
    Female
    Ⓧ JBD Age:
    Ⓧ JBD Personality:
    Junebug is a very adventurous little girl. She loves meeting new people and being with her many friends. She can be quite the trouble maker and often runs off. She doesn't mean to run off, but she gets easily distracted and can't help it. She's very brave and always up for a fun journey. Unlike her twin brother, she trusts nearly everyone, which tends to lead to trouble. She's very close to her twin, Kettlecorn. They do nearly everything together, and although he loves a good adventure, he keeps her out of trouble; for the most part.
    Ⓧ JBD refrence:
Last edited by Shiverice on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shiverice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clive » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 am

Last edited by Clive on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

I'm an artistic man of science, with rather lofty goals.
They call me Jean Descole, the master of disguise.

I'm quitting and I will take my characters with me u v u
Clive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintChu » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:32 am

Ⓧ Username: ✯RedPanda✯
    Ⓧ Owner Name:Panda(me! ^D^)
      Ⓧ Owner gender: female
      Ⓧ Owner Age:13
      Ⓧ Owners personality:Panda is a random, but nice pandaperson.She's only mean when you insult her friends or get on her bad side, but any other time she's as cheery, crazyrandom, nice, and helpful person! ^3^
      Ⓧ Owners weapon of choice:a small pocket knife
      Ⓧ Owners appearance:Panda is thin and stands at 5' 7", she's quick on her feet and has dark brown shoulder length hair that has naturally red-brown streaks in it. Her eyes are dark brown and she has tan skin. She wears a hoodie the has black sleeves and the rest is white, and the hood has little panda ears that are black, she wears black pants and black and white sneakers.

Ⓧ JBD Name:Sunkist
      Ⓧ JBD Gender:male
      Ⓧ JBD Age:13
      Ⓧ JBD Personality: Sunny is bi-polar, so he'll have random mood swings, but most of the time he's like his momowner, cheery, kind, and sometimes random.
      Ⓧ JBD refrence:Image
Last edited by PaintChu on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaintChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shrimpdog » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:07 am

Ⓧ Username:
    loveTHATwolf
    Ⓧ Owner Name:
    She won't share her name, but is known as Clue
      Ⓧ Owner gender:
      female
      Ⓧ Owner Age:
      Ⓧ Owners personality:
      Clue, myself, is actually a very, very quiet person. Words are rarely spoken. This is due to over the top trust issues. This lass doesn't even trust her family, much less the people she is with now. The trust issues are from endless betrayal within younger years. But beyond the silence is a rather kind person. In fact, she really cares nothing for herself, she is just someone here for an unknown reason, others lives are obviously more valuable. If she got a chance to end it all by killing, or even hurting someone. Even if it was just a paper cut, she wouldn't. Clue is also an actor, so her true emotions are well hidden. She's normally pretty sad, but hides it with a well practiced smile.

Now, on a brighter topic. She's pretty good team wise, she's willing to listen and do anything the leader requests. Even if it be to go out in the forest at night for some reason. And even though she doesn't use this skill, she's very good with archery and shoot guns.

Another little tidbit. I don't believe in love for myself, but for others it's great.
      To tell the truth, I would be most comfortable with a water gun. But I would probably be found with a bow and arrows
      Ⓧ Owners appearance:
      Clue is a a bit overweight, it's pretty noticeable, but doesn't slow her down. She stands at 5' 10" when not slouching. She wears jeans and a T-shirt whenever and wherever. I have hair that owns a color that almost always looks dirty, a muddy blonde color. As if someone with a darker colored blonde hadn't washed their hair for seven days. But my hair is also thick and long, I have the best hair in the family apparently. I have stormy blue eyes, that can occasionally look grey.

Ⓧ JBD Name:
    Terra
      Ⓧ JBD Gender:
      female
      Ⓧ JBD Age:
      Ⓧ JBD Personality:
      Terra has an interesting first impression, and one that's hard to erase sometimes. She's a huge flirt, and a jerk to most females. She seems to own a carefree and very bold aura. Always in the the life of the party. Most seem to think that's just who Terra is. That crazy hot chick who knows nothing of her limits. wrong.

Terra is a scarred and insecure bean, thirsting for something she thinks she can never find. Love. Terra wants that feeling so bad, but can never reach it. One man after the next, she can never stay in one place. Who can love someone like herself? Along with this huge fear that dominates everything she does, Terra is a very sweet, loyal, and happy. If she didn't have this fear, then Terra would be such a nice girl. Caring towards everyone, helpful. Now, even without her dominant fear, Terra does have downsides beyond that. She's easily hurt, very easily. And, she isn't really smart when it comes to some things, like age restrictions, and most of the times what's wrong and what's right.

On the outside, she's strong, confident, and a flirty jerk. On the inside she's a lonely girl looking for someone who can see past her barriers.
      Ⓧ JBD refrence:
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me