Redwoodclan: Main Rp Thread

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Redwoodclan: Main Rp Thread

Postby WetPaint23 » Wed May 08, 2024 10:56 am

Littlerain
• She-Cat • 39 Moons • Warrior • Tags: Open
————————————————————————
Littlerain dipped her head in agreement before padding over to the kill pile. As much as she wanted to have a conversation with Claystar, she understood the importance of his role and the work he did. She sniffed at the pile, before deciding on a squirrel laying towards the top. Littlerain hooked the prey with her claw and dragged it down, before padding over to the edge of the camp. Settling down, she curled her tail over her paws, and began to eat.

Milkbird
• Tom • 42 Moons • Deputy • Tags: Wolfblood, Appleleap, Brackenfang
————————————————————————
Milkbird nodded a greeting towards Appleleap at he walked by, before returning his attention to Wolfblood. "Claystar has requested that a border patrol go to the Eastern edge of the territory this morning. Do you currently have another assigned tasks?" Milkbird eyes scanned the rest of the camp as he talked, monitoring the other waking cats, and determing who else he should approach. Potentially Appleleaf and Brackenfang, if they didn't already have plans for their apprentices. He turned his gaze back towards Wolfblood, deciding to focus on one cat at a time.

Cloudpaw
• Tom • 8 Moons • Apprentice • Tags: Basilpaw, Beetlepaw
————————————————————————
Cloudpaw couldn't help but shiver as he imagined getting lost within the morning fog. He quickly shook off the thought, and looked back at Basilpaw. "Aren't you tired? If you're training all day and running around at night you're probably not getting any sleep." The health and well-being of his siblings was something Cloudpaw took very seriously. He didn't want to risk losing them too. He quickly glanced at Beetlepaw, hoping his brother would back him up.
WetPaint23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Wed May 08, 2024 11:34 am

【𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝】

| 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦. |
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/center]
Warrior 36 Moons Tags: Milkbird Tom

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════[/center]

𝐖olfbloods eyes narrowed, he nodded. His gaze lingered on the other cats before returning to Milkbird. "Of course. I don't have any activities planned." His tail swayed softly as Wolfblood contently listened to the deputy.

"Should I report back to Claystar? Or would you prefer I waited until further details." His head cocked slightly as he waited. The sun was finally coming out. He wondered who else would be assigned to the Patrol. Quickly shoving the thought away, he reminded himself to feel careful of the situation, not getting distracted.

【 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 】

【𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧】

| 𝘕𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥. |
Medicine Cat 33 Moons Tags: Apricotnose She-Cat Medicinal Den

𝐂rystalmoon nodded. "Yes! The small white flowers, as white as the morning fog! Ah.. that didn't sound right." crystal moons smile faded, she sighed. that made more sense in my head. Three moons. Come up with something better, Crystalmoon! she thought, before immediately returning to the topic with a joyful smile.

"Not my best attempt. But yes, small white flowers! I believe it's common around here. They have blue variants too. If it's too much, don't fret to tell me! I'm sure I could find some a bit later, it's not too much trouble!" Crystal moon offered, her gaze lingering on her assortments of herbs. She felt joyful today, at peace.

【 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 】

Venom (loner,Tom) is currently at the abandoned barn.
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed May 08, 2024 11:36 am

Moonhaze - elder- camp - tags: open!

The old cats whiskers twitched irritably at the grey morning. She had felt the dampness of it in her bones even before she’d bothered to open her eyes. Not that she should have bothered, her eyes couldn’t see anything until this dang fog burned off. Not to mention the den was always so cold in the mornings, it made her joints stiff. The list of complaints rolled through her head as she lay in the elders den, though it felt like a wasted performance without anyone there to complain too. For all its comforts the elders den could be a dreary place without company, especially when starclan kept taking all the other elders with any taste in gossip. With a muffled hiss of pain Moonhaze attempt to stand, though she was only able to wobble on her paws a moment before collapsing back into her nest. It wasn’t a rare occurrence, just an annoying one. Her body was old and with that came good mornings and bad mornings, though she was becoming increasingly familiar with the latter. Now she’d have to wait for some cat to lean against before being able to leave the den. Oh well, it wasn’t like anything interesting would be going this early anyways, she thought to herself.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growlithe. » Wed May 08, 2024 11:53 am

Beetlepaw
    tom || 8 moons || apprentice || tags; basilpaw, cloudpaw

a deep sigh left the brown tom as he shook his head "we were kits Basilpaw but we are apprentices now, we have to focus on our duties" he stated as he gave the young shecat a stern look before softening his expression as she rambled on about almost catching a mouse "perhaps next time we will go with you, give you some pointers on how to hunt Beetlepaw chuckled as he gave her a gentle nudge, nodding his head in agreement at Cloudpaw's comment "Cloudpaw is right, surely you must be exhausted from your morning adventure, hopefully you don't pass out on Brackenfang while training" he added.

Foxflight
    shecat || 30 moons || warrior || tags; moonhaze

clamping the mouse tighter in her maw she quietly slipped into camp, yellow eyes narrowing as the chatter of her clanmates filled her ears; shaking her head gently she quickly moved past her clanmates, eyes narrowed in on the elders den as she carried the prey towards the den and slipped inside; once inside her yellow eyes landed on the only elder in the den, Moonhaze as she laid in her nest "good morning Moonhaze" Foxflight murmured softly as she set the mouse down before the elder "it's still warm, freshly caught" she added before settling next to Moonhaze, offering the older shecat some warmth "once you're finished I can help you outside if you'd like" Foxflight said..

Appleleap
    tom || 30 moons || warrior || apprentice; cloudpaw || tags; Claystar

deciding he would eat later the white patched tom flicked a red tabby ear "Cloudpaw and I can join the hunting patrol later, he could use some more stalking practice" he chuckled softly as his head shook "speaking of which I'd better go make sure he is up and awake, if you would excuse me" Appleleap said as he turned his gaze towards the apprentices den, bidding good bye to Claystar he made his way towards the den; halting just outside of it as faint voices reached his ears.

Brackenfang
    shecat || 30 moons || warrior || apprentice; basilpaw || tags; greyheart

Brackenfang pondered for a moment as she thought about what she wanted, as she was about to reach forward a grey-brown tom spoke to her, his light green eyes staring from her to the vole he had dropped and offered to her; smiling wide the brown tabby looked up at him "why thank you Greyheart! how'd you know vole was my favorite?" she purred while nudging him gently, a teasing glint in her green orbs "perhaps you'd like to join me for breakfast, i'll be by the camp entrance if you do" Brackenfang added before scooping up the small critter, giving a wave of her tail she turned around and padded away before settling down to eat.
growlithe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Wed May 08, 2024 3:41 pm

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛
40 moonstomleadertags: appleleap —> open
------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ah. Yes the would be good..” Claystar trailed off as he watched the younger tom begin to walk away towards the apprentices den. The Oriental shorthair sighed, hoping his kits were all awake by now. ‘Kits’ he thought to himself, shaking his head. They weren’t kits anymore, they were apprentices now; 8 moons even. He had to begin treating them more like young cats rather than kittens. The tom flicked his tail, frustrated that he had been lost in his own personal thoughts. Hazel eyes scanned the camp, everyone seemed to have their own task at the moment. Might as well follow his own suggestion and grab a bite to eat. The brown and white tom made his way over to the kill pile, waving his tail in greeting at his emerging fellow clan-mates.

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚙𝚊𝚠
8 moonsshe-catapprenticetags: cloudpaw & beetlepaw

Basilpaw looked at them quietly for a moment and shook her head. They didn’t get it. However Beetlepaw’s reluctant offer to tag along next time, even if it was for pointers, gave her a little hope. “I’m not that tired.” She responded, before giving a big yawn. “That was just convenient.” The she-cat added, her tone slightly defensive. Basilpaw turned to look at Cloudpaw for moment, his worried expression made the guilt of sneaking out begin to creep up into her chest. “Okay fine. I won’t sneak out… as much.” Basilpaw agreed with a sigh. Either way, she had a sneaking suspicion someone might catch on soon. She would make her adventures less frequent, but maybe she could still try to convince one if not both of them to tag along.

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎
21 moonsshe-catwarriortags: crystalmoon —> littlerain; mentions appleleap

Apricotnose couldn’t help but giggle at Crystlamoon’s description, she always loved talking to the she-cat. However she now knew exactly what plant she was looking for now. “No worries, I actually know just what I’m looking for now.” The warrior replied with a purr. “I’ll be back as soon as I can.” Apricotnose added, waving her tail in goodbye as she turned to leave the den. She didn’t mind going alone, but maybe she could find someone willing to tag along with her on her way out. Apricotnose stepped out of the Medicine Cat den, surprised of how many cats were now awake. Her gaze landed on Appleleap, who was standing right outside the apprentice’s den, and felt her fur grow warm. She wanted to go over and talk to him, but everytime she tried it was like she didn’t know how to talk anymore. Either way, he must be going to wake Cloudpaw to do some training.
Amber eyes then fell to Littlerain, who was peaceful eating by herself. Perfect! She rather enjoyed the other she-cats company. “Good morning Littlerain!” Apricotnose purred, padding over to her clan-mate. “Would you like to go gather some Bindweed for Crystalmoon with me after your breakfast?”

𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝
32 moonstomwarriortags: brackenfang

Her favorite? That was surprisingly convenient, however Greyheart was pleased Brackenfang accepted the vole. The tom blinked as the she-cat nudged him, not used to being shown any type of affection. His eyes widened slightly at the offer to share meal, opening his maw to respond but Brackenfang had already padded off. The tabby was still for a moment, considering his options. He didn’t want to seem rude, and he found Brackenfang to be one of the few cats that didn’t annoy him. It wouldn’t be bad to share a meal with her; perhaps he would even have a nice time. Greyheart nodded, confirming his decision, and followed after the she-cat. He quickened his pace until he was caught up to her, close enough for his fur to be brushing against her own. “Thanks for the offer, It would be nice to share a meal.” The tom replied with a gruff purr of appreciation.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WetPaint23 » Wed May 08, 2024 11:17 pm

Littlerain
• She-Cat • 39 Moons • Warrior • Tags: Apricotnose
————————————————————————
Littlerain looked up at Apricotnose and smiled. "I'd love to!" Littlerain never turned down and invitation for adventure, and this looked like a perfect opportunity to make a normal day much more interesting. She didn't know too much about Crystalmoon, but she was happy to help in any way that she could. She enjoyed Apricotnose's company as well, and felt grateful that the she-cat had approached her. "I'm just about done eating. Where is it?"

Milkbird
• Tom • 42 Moons • Deputy • Tags: Wolfblood
————————————————————————
Milkbird glanced around the camp once more, before making a quick decision. "It will just be the two of us this morning. I don't anticipate we'll see any problems by the East border. If we see any apprentices in the training grounds along the way, we can invite them to join us. As long as their mentors have no issues with it." The fluffy tom stood up, and glanced down at Wolfblood, trying to gage his reaction. Milkbird himself didn't feel to worried about such a small patrol, but he knew some cats may feel apprehensive at the idea, and feel comfort in numbers. Unfortunately, most of the other cats already seemed occupied, and Milkbird didn't feel keen on interrupting anyone.

Cloudpaw
• Tom • 8 Moons • Apprentice • Tags: Basilpaw, Beetlepaw, Appleleap
————————————————————————
Cloudpaw sighed, feeling relieved. "Maybe I'll go with you next time. The fog does sound kind of cool." The idea of a nighttime adventure actually sounded fun to Cloudpaw, but the worries of getting lost or getting caught were too big.

The apprentice stood and shook out his pelt before heading to the den exit. "I'm going to look for Appleleap." The thoughts of battle training or hunting fill his head, and he hoped his mentor had something exciting planned. Cloudpaw nosed his way out of the den, almost walking directly into Appleleap. "Oh!" He immediately backed up, lowering his head. "I'm so sorry!"
WetPaint23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu May 09, 2024 6:39 am

【𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝】

| 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦. |
Warrior 36 Moons Tags: Milkbird Tom

𝐖olfblood sighed. "I understand." He nodded. He wasn't too opposed to the idea, And he was often more comfortable in smaller parties. He shook his fur to get the dirt out of his pelt and sharpened his claws. He thought about it for a moment, before breaking out of his trance. "Alright." The charcoal furred feline nodded once more, looking at Milkbird for the next move.

【 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐕 】

【𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧】

Medicine Cat 33 Moons Tags: Apricotnose >>> open! She-Cat Medicinal Den

𝐂rystalmoon Smiled, nodding a goodbye to Apricotnose. "Alright! Thank you!!" She replied gratefully. She would have to return her gratitude to the warrior. Crystalmoon sighed before returning back to her assortment of herbs. The den was often decorated as best and as comfortable as she could make it. She gently grabbed some moss with her fangs as she reorganized it to fluff up the resting spaces for other cats. She peeked her head out of the den, smiling at a few passing cats, and laying near the entrance of the den happily.

【 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐕 】

Venom (loner,Tom) is currently at the abandoned barn.
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu May 09, 2024 6:50 am

Moonhaze - elder - elders den - tags: Foxflight

As much as she was sure nothing interesting was happening outside, anything would be more entertaining than lying here. For all her years and wisdom, handling boredom had never been one of her strong suits. Moonhaze had just begun contemplating the merits of rolling as an alternative to walking when a blurry figure appeared. Her ears pricked up with interest and she squinted, trying to make her eyes focus enough to see who it was, then a grin spread across her white muzzle as she recognized her visitor's voice. “Well if it isn’t the light at the end of the tunnel!” She purred as Foxlight settled in beside her. The old cat leaned against her, grateful for the warmth. “Out hunting early eh?” She gave the young warrior a grandmotherly lick behind the ears, “Careful, work too hard and you’ll start making the other warriors look lazy.” Moonhaze eyed the mouse, trying not to let her trepidation show on her face as she leaned down and took a small bite. The warmth of it felt good in throat but her insides churned unpleasantly as she swallowed. Still, she put an effort into a few more mouthfuls. Ah, if only she had the same appetite of her prime, she’d had a stomach of steel back then and had proven it on many an mouse brained dare. Now she could barely manage half a few bites. The old cat sighed wistfully, “Think you could help me finish?” She asked, “Seems only right that the hunter should share in her catch after all.”

Shanty - loner - abandoned barn - tags: Venom

The small cat had been traveling since moon high, even on three paws she kept a fast even pace. She didn’t have any real destination, just to keep moving until she found somewhere safe to recoup and recover. With a flinch she looked down at her paw which was swollen and felt burning hot even in the cool mist of the morning. Infected, even thinking the word made her pelt prickle. Shanty swallowed her fears and kept going, there had to be a decent shelter somewhere, right? As if conjured by her thoughts the forest broke into a clearing and she saw a barn. The damp air made trying to scent anything hard but she drew closer cautiously. It was in rough shape, perhaps the two legs had abandoned it. Then, movement caught her eye. Another cat was stretching on a hay barrel. They were larger than her but judging by their relaxed posture it didn’t look like he was keep guard. For a moment she contemplated turning back. If the barn was owned by a group of rouges this could be dangerous but if it was just one loner…
She decided to chance it, trusting her instincts. “Hey!” She yowled to the cat as she walked into the open. “This your barn?” She asked. She was walking on her injured paw, not wanting a stranger to see her weakness, though each step sent new waves of fire up her arm. Her pelt was dirty from travel but her eyes were bright and wary as she watched him for his answer.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Thu May 09, 2024 8:29 am

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛
40 moonstomleadertags: crystalmoon
Claystar did a double take as he passed the Medicine Cat den as he made his way to the fresh kill pile. Had Crystalmoon eaten? It was important that the clans Medicine Cat had proper nourishment. Starclan knows what they would do without her. Claystar’s hunger no longer mattered as he scanned over the pile for a meal for the Medicine Cat. After picking out a decent sized mouse, the tom made his way over to the Medicine Cat den, waving his tail on greeting to the she-cat as he entered. The lanky tom set down the mouse, offering Crystalmoon a polite head dip. “Good morning Crystalmoon, I hope you slept well.” Claystar started, “I wasn’t sure if you ate yet, so I brought you a mouse from the fresh kill pile.” The tom continued, motioning towards the mouse.

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚙𝚊𝚠
8 moonsshe-catapprenticetags: cloudpaw & beetlepaw; mentions brackenfang & greyheart

Basilpaw perked up at Cloudpaw’s answer, giving a content purr. “You won’t regret it Cloudpaw, trust me.” She replied confidently, waving her tail goodbye to her brother as he left the den. The cinnamon colored she-cat let out another big yawn and stretched, fur fluffing out slightly as she did so. “Might as well go find Brackenfang and see what she wants me to do today.” Basilpaw said, turning to Beetlepaw and giving the tom a smirk. “Good luck with Greyheart, I hope he’s in a good mood today.” She teased before slowly heading out of the den herself.

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎
21 moonsshe-catwarriortags: littlerain

Apricotnose twitched her whiskers with excitement at Littlerain’s answer. “Perfect!” She purred, glad to have the company. “I’ve seen Bindweed over by the river near the Western border.” The she-cat continued, sitting down for a moment to briefly fix up her fur as Littlerain finished eating. “It’s starting to be a beautiful day, maybe we can even catch some prey while we’re out as well.” She was excited to get out an explore the territory. Newleaf was by far her favorite season.

𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝
32 moonstomwarriortags: brackenfang

Her favorite? That was surprisingly convenient, however Greyheart was pleased Brackenfang accepted the vole. The tom blinked as the she-cat nudged him, not used to being shown any type of affection. His eyes widened slightly at the offer to share meal, opening his maw to respond but Brackenfang had already padded off. The tabby was still for a moment, considering his options. He didn’t want to seem rude, and he found Brackenfang to be one of the few cats that didn’t annoy him. It wouldn’t be bad to share a meal with her; perhaps he would even have a nice time. Greyheart nodded, confirming his decision, and followed after the she-cat. He quickened his pace until he was caught up to her, close enough for his fur to be brushing against her own. “Thanks for the offer, It would be nice to share a meal.” The tom replied with a gruff purr of appreciation.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu May 09, 2024 11:48 am

【𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧】

Medicine Cat 33 Moons Tags: Claystar She-Cat Medicinal Den

𝐓he white furred felines ears perked up as Claystar walked in. She perked up immediately, a bright smile on her face as she waved respectfully with her tail. "Morning, Claystar! I hadn't eaten yet, so it's much appreciated." *she nodded in return.* "How are you feeling?" She asked curiously. It was her responsibility to ask her fellow clan-cats how they were feeling! Checking on others health once in awhile was good for safety purposes! She smiled towards the Tom as she padded the mouse to her side, happy for the food.

【 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐈 】

【𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐦】

| 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. |
Loner 35 Moons Tags: Shanty Tom Abandoned Barn

𝐕enom's gaze landed on the feline who stood by the barn. His eyes narrowed, he gently climbed down from the haybale, his tail low, defensive. He sighed, his expression softening as he sat there relaxed. "It's not my barn specifically." He yawned. "It's abandoned." His gaze lingered on the cat before him. "Got an issue there, yeah?" *he gestured towards the feline, suggesting the visible wince every now and then. He felt as if something was wrong, but didn't keep on the subject.

"Feel free to stay here. Not like I own it. Only cat here, anyway." He turned his back to The she-cat. "Plenty of rodents here for fresh kill, and there's some herbs overgrown around the barn. Make yourself at home." He muttered, yet his voice trailed off as he walked further into the barn. He best not act too out of hand around the newcomer, he had to learn more, first. He jumped back on the hay bale by the barn gates. "Whats your name? Haven't seen you 'round these parts, mate." He asked, content.

【 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐈 】
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me