BrambleClan and ForestClan (Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

BrambleClan and ForestClan (Accepting)

Postby C a s » Fri May 15, 2015 12:17 pm

Welcome to BrambleClan and ForestClan! Below you'll find everything you need to join our great Clans.

ForestClan
BrambleClan
StarClan / Dark Forest
Outsiders
Territory
Rules / Form
Last edited by C a s on Wed May 20, 2015 3:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BrambleClan and ForestClan (WIP)

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sat May 16, 2015 3:17 am

Key: red-dead / blue-alive / purple-apprentice to that warrior, med-cat or leader / pink-mentor to that apprentice / click on the cats' names to see them!

History:
Around the same time BrambleClan was formed, ForestClan was. A young female tabby named Forest was called out by StarClan to lead her small Clan. Forest was the sister of Bramble and so they found a territory together. In order to lead two Clans they had to split the territory equally between their Clans. After Forest died, her loyal deputy(Shadestar) named the Clan after Forest, that is why we are called ForestClan. ForestClan accepts all cats(rouges, kittypets, loners etc.) but, even though Bramble was a kittypet, BrambleClan doesn't.

Leader:
-Shadestar/a large dark grey tom with jet black paws and grey eyes/formerly a kittypet/brother to Naomi/current/aged 42 moons/5 lives left

-Forest/A smaller yet powerful brown tabby she-cat with greeny-brown eyes/mate to Fallenwing/mother of Dusktail/old age/StarClan/aged 148 moons/3 lives left

Deputy:
-name/appearance/other/family/family/mate or crush/age/current

-Naomi/fluffy, white she-cat with golden eyes/formerly a kittypet/sister to Shadestar/mother of Scaretwhisker/killed by Silverwing/StarClan/aged 43 moons

Med-cat:
-Dappleleaf/basically Spottedleaf but has a white belly, muzzle, tail and ear tips/sister to Moonfur/current/aged 28 moons
Apprentice-Lionkit

Warriors:
-Foxcloud / fluffy calico she-cat with green eyes / mate to Rabbitfur(formerly Clan now a rouge) / mother to Brindlepaw, Flamekit and / current / aged 34 moons

-Russettip/brown tom with ginger and grey striped markings, russet paws and ear insides, his eyes blue/current/aged 32 moons

-Barktail/brown tabby tom with a white belly and muzzle, his eyes are hazel/mate to Silverstrike(x-mate a kittypet named Luna)/father to Blackpaw/aged 29 moons/current

Apprentice-Blackpaw

-Breezefrost/silver she-cat with grey tabby markings and long, fluffy fur, here eyes are green/foster mother to Lionkit/aged 25 moons/current

-Hawkstripe/brown tom with darker tabby markings, his eyes are aqua/mate to Tigereye/father to Lynxkit and Pumakit/aged 37 moons/current

-Archtalon/black tom with a tiny white patch on his chest, amber eyes/brother to Thistlescratch/aged 21 moons/current

-Thistlescratch/white she-cat with a black top of the head and a black tail, green eyes/sister to Archtalon/aged 21 moons/current

-Scarletwhisker/ginger she-cat with amber eyes and an oddly red-ish muzzle/daughter to Naomi/current/aged 13 moons

-Jayfrost/silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes/formerly a rouge/aged 27 moons/current

-Brackenleap/brown, fluffy tabby tom with white front paws and back legs. His chest is white and his eyes are brown/half-brother to Rainpool/aged 13 moons/current

-Rainpool/black she-cat with white paws and chest, her eyes are grey/half-sister to Brackenleap/aged 26 moons/current

-Thornstrike/sandy tom with stripy brown tabby markings and golden eyes/brother to Brindle(StarClan)/son of Jin(StarClan)/aged 35 moons/current

-Dusktail/strong, bold brown tom with darker eye patches, blue eyes/mate to Moonfur/killed by a dog/StarClan/aged 29 moons

Queens:
-Silverstrike/grey she-cat with grey eyes/mate to Barktail/mother to Kawkkit, Tigerkit, Talnokit and Harpykit/aged 23 moons/current

-Moonfur/sleek silver tabby she-cat with aqua eyes, white belly, muzzle, tail and ear tips and paws/sister to Dappleleaf/mate to Dusktail/current/aged 28 moons(she is in the nursery being a queen at the moment)

-Tigerear/white, fluffy she-cat with grey stripes on her legs and specks of grey in her pelt, her eyes are blue/mate to Hawkstripe/mother to Pumakit and Lynxkit/aged 37 moons/current

Apprentices:
-Blackpaw/black she-cat with a white spot on her chest, her eyes are green/daughter to Barktail/crush on Flamepaw/current/aged 8 moons
Mentor-Barktail

Kits:
-Lionkit/ginger tom with darker tabby markings and a white belly, very fluffy/aged 5 moons/current

-Lynxkit/fluffy grey tom with darker tabby markings, his eyes are amber/son of Tigerear and Hawkstripe/brother to Pumakit/aged 5 moons/current

-Pumakit/black, fluffy she-cat, here eyes are green/daughter to Tigerear and Hawkstripe/sister to Lynxkit/aged 5 moons/current

-Hawkkit/brown tabby tom with brown eyes/son to Silverstrike and Barktail/brother to Harpykit, Talonkit and Tigerkit/aged 1 moon/current

-Talonkit/white, fluffy tom with a brown back with patches of black here and there, brown eyes/son to Silverstrike and Barktail/brother to Harpykit, Hawkkit and Tigerkit/aged 1 moon/current

-Tigerkit/tan tabby tom with darker brown tabby markings, his eyes are brown/son to Silverstrike and Barktail/brother to Harpykit, Hawkkit and Talonkit/aged 1 moon/current

-Harpykit/white and greyish-brown she-cat with brown patches on her belly and faint tabby markings, here eyes are green/daughter to Silverstrike and Barktail/sister to Talonkit, Hawkkit and Tigerkit/aged 1 moon/current

-Starkit/grey tabby she-cat with darker tabby makings, brown eyes/daughter to Moonfur and Dusktail/sister to Whitekit, Buzzardkit and Sunkit/aged _moons/current

-Sunkit/ginger tom with faint, darker ginger tabby markings, golden eyes/son to Moonfur and Dusktail/brother to Whitekit, Starkit and Buzzardkit/aged _moons/current

-Whitekit/white tom with a grey back and head, blue eyes/son to Moonfur and Dusktail/brother to Startkit, Sunkit and Buzzardkit/aged _moons/current

-Buzzardkit/brown tabby she-cat with darker tabby markings, amber eyes/daughter to Moonfur and Dusktail/sister to Starkit, Sunkit and Whitekit/aged _moons/current

This is the warm, safe, homely camp of ForestClan!

Clan Members At The Moment: Shadestar, Dappleleaf, Moonfur, Foxcloud, Russettip, Barktail, Silverstrike, Tigerear, Hawkstripe, Breezefrost, Thistlescratch, Archtalon, Jayfrost, Whitekit, Buzzardkit, Starkit, Sunkit, Pumakit, Lynxkit, Lionkit, Tigerkit, Talonkit, Harpykit, Hawkkit, Scarletwhisker and Blackpaw.
Last edited by ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:09 am, edited 44 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BrambleClan

Postby C a s » Sat May 16, 2015 3:21 am

Key wrote:Death
Birth
Rank Up
Disaster
Love Life
OOC
Other
Season Change

- <3VAUSEMAN OITNB<3 joined with Swiftclaw
- .:Freddy Fazbear:. joined with Blackpaw
- MoonfurXScourge joined with Flamepaw
- TheWarriorsOfCats joined with Blackheart and Whitecloud
- FoofooTheGreat joined with Fadedclaw, Rockstorm, and Dayflower
-M e o w ;; joined with Foxfrost

- nd8003 joined with Leafheart, Tigerstripe, Blossomkit, Silverkit, and Mousekit

Leader:

►Shadowstar | Large, longhaired dark brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes | 9 Lives | 36 moons | 0 Offspring | Single | Cas + jacksepticeye | X

Deputy:

►Swiftclaw | Gray spotted-tabby tom with green eyes | 22 moons | 0 Offspring | Single | <3VAUSEMAN OITNB<3 | X
A P P R E N T I C E : F L A M E P A W

Medicine Cat:

►Blackheart | Completely black tom |27 moons | TheWarriorsOfCats | X

Warriors:

►Name | Gender/Description | Age | # Offspring | Relationship | Roleplayer | Form Link

►Cloudpatch | Long, gray-and-silver tom with big blue eyes | 32 moons | 0 Offspring | Single | Cas + jacksepticeye | X
A P P R E N T I C E : H O L L Y P A W
►Whitecloud | White she-cat with a black patch on her head and blue eyes | 27 moons | 0 Offspring | Crush on Swiftclaw | TheWarriorsOfCats | X
►Fadedclaw | Sleek brown tom with green eyes | 37 moons | 0 Offspring | Crush on Shadowstar | FoofooTheGreat
| X

►Foxfrost | Longhaired russet she-cat with green eyes | 15 moons | 0 Offspring | Single | M e o w ;; | X
►Leafheart | Brown tabby tom with green eyes | 31 moons | 4 Offspring | Mate to Tigerstripe | nd8003 | X

Apprentices:

►Hollypaw | Black she-cat with green eyes | 12 moons | 0 Offspring | Single | .:Freddy Fazbear:. | X
►Flampaw | Black-and-white tom with green eyes | 8 moons | 0 Offspring | Crush on Blackpaw | MoonfurXScourge | X

Queens:

►Tigerstripe | Ginger she-cat | 27 moons | 4 Offspring | Mate to Leafheart | nd8003 | X

Kits:

►Mousekit | Brown tabby tom with green eyes | 0 moons | 0 Offspring | Single | nd8003 | X
►Silverkit | Gray tabby she-cat with green eyes | 0 moons | 0 Offspring | Single | nd8003 | X
►Blossomkit | Ginger-and-white she-cat with green eyes| 0 moons | 0 Offspring | Single | nd8003 | X

Elders:

►Rockstorm | Shaggy gray tom with a darker stripe along his back | 123 moons | 0 Offspring | Single | FoofooTheGreat
| X

►Dayflower | Ginger tabby she-cat with amber eyes | 127 moons | 1 Offspring | Single | FoofooTheGreat
| X

►Bramble | A large solid brown tom with green eyes

Long ago, times were dark in the lands. Rogues and loners fought and murdered each other, and curios kittypets were killed for leaving their homes. StarClan wanted change, to help these cats. So StarClan called this tom, Bramble, to leave his kittypet home and bring order. He was a descendent of the original Clan cats. It took a long time, but finally, the Clan of BrambleClan was formed. He led it, of course. It wasn't until later that cats started taking Clan names.
Want to know how we became neighbors with ForestClan? Look up and see their history!

Leaders

►Bramble | A large solid brown tom with green eyes | Mate to Duskstar | Killed by monster | StarClan
►Duskstar | Black she-cat with one gray paw | Mate to Bramble | Killed by Rockstar | StarClan
►Rockstar | Dark brown tabby with blue eyes | No relationship | Driven out with followers | Dark Forest
►Shadowstar | Long-haired brown tabby with amber eyes | Single | Current

Deputies

Bramble > Bramble
Dusk > Duskstar
Rocktail > Rockstar

►Silverwing | Silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes | No Relationship | Driven out with Rockstar| Dark Forest
Shadowflame > Shadostar
►Name | Description | Relationship | Current

Medicine Cats

►Apple | Ginger she-cat with green eyes | Killed by a badger | StarClan
►Rabbitleg | Long-legged tabby tom | Killed by disease | SarClan
►Spikeclaw | Short flame-point Siamese tom | Driven out with Rockstar | Dark Forest

►Name | Description | Current

Medicine Cat Apprentices

Apple > Apple
Rabbitpaw > Rabbitleg
Spikepaw > Spikeclaw
Name | Current

Cas + jacksepticeye wrote:Shadowstar, Cloudpatch
Last edited by C a s on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:05 am, edited 8 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sat May 16, 2015 3:34 am

StarClan members:

BrambleClan- Bramble, Duskstar, Apple, Rabbitleg

ForestClan- Forest, Naomi, Dusktail

DarkForest members:

BrambleClan- Rockstar, Silverwing, Spikeclaw

ForestClan-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We now have a ban list sadly:

1) \(^3^)/
2)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are some banners to show off this fabulous RP!

ImageCoding credit
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2694793#p86449436][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/59uf5j.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2715755]Coding credit[/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2694793#p86449436][img]https://i.imgflip.com/o749w.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2715755]Credit[/url]
Last edited by ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:45 am, edited 10 times in total.
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sat May 16, 2015 8:01 am

►Name | Gender/Description | Age | # Offspring | Relationship | Lives With: | Roleplayer | Form Link

►Name | Gender/Description | Age | # Offspring | Relationship | Lives With: | Roleplayer | Form Link

Last edited by C a s on Tue May 19, 2015 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sat May 16, 2015 8:34 pm

This is the overall territory of BrambleClan and ForestClan:

☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun May 17, 2015 2:31 am

I. Tess' rules - mind them.
II. Realism isn't going to be stressed, but don't go overboard!!
III. Time-skip when needed.
IV. No canon names/characters.
V. No power-playing/god-modding.
VI. Be kind to each other c:
VII. No special powers, wings, etc.
VIII. You MAY be our own mate/crush/mentor, if ya want.
IV. Please keep in mind that we have the authority to ask you to change whatever we'd like.
X. There's a minimum of TWO cats - a male and a female. You cannot just have one.
XI. Cats with histories of being rogues, loners, or kittypets can only be in ForestClan. Please do not make cats that were previously from another Clan, since there are no others.
XII. Keep genders even! Try to keep only a one or two cat difference between your amount of males and females.

[center][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2990/2990802yknpolnts2.jpg[/img]

[color=#8000BF]█[/color][color=#7C00BF]█[/color][color=#7800BF]█[/color][color=#7500BF]█[/color][color=#7100BF]█[/color][color=#6E00BF]█[/color][color=#6A00BF]█[/color][color=#6700BF]█[/color][color=#6300BF]█[/color][color=#6000BF]█[/color][color=#5C00BF]█[/color][color=#5800BF]█[/color][color=#5500BF]█[/color][color=#5100BF]█[/color][color=#4E00BF]█[/color][color=#4A00BF]█[/color][color=#4700BF]█[/color][color=#4300BF]█[/color][color=#4000BF]█[/color][color=#4300BF]█[/color][color=#4700BF]█[/color][color=#4A00BF]█[/color][color=#4E00BF]█[/color][color=#5100BF]█[/color][color=#5500BF]█[/color][color=#5800BF]█[/color][color=#5C00BF]█[/color][color=#6000BF]█[/color][color=#6300BF]█[/color][color=#6700BF]█[/color][color=#6A00BF]█[/color][color=#6E00BF]█[/color][color=#7100BF]█[/color][color=#7500BF]█[/color][color=#7800BF]█[/color][color=#7C00BF]█[/color]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=ForestClan&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=4496&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]    [size=150][color=#4000BF][i]►Basics◄[/i][/color][/size]

[img]IMGHERE[/img]

╔------------------------------╗
    [i][color=#4000BF]Text
    Text
    Text
    Text[/color][/i]
    ╚------------------------------╝

[color=#4000BF]►Name◄[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#4000BF]►Rank ◄[/color][Answer Here]
    [color=#4000BF]►Age◄[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#4000BF]►Gender◄[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#4000BF]►History◄[/color]  [Answer Here]
    [color=#4000BF]►Personality◄[/color] [Answer Here]

[color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0A0E]█[/color][color=#FF151C]█[/color][color=#FF1F2A]█[/color][color=#FF2A38]█[/color][color=#FF3546]█[/color][color=#FF3F55]█[/color][color=#FF4A63]█[/color][color=#FF5471]█[/color][color=#FF5F7F]█[/color][color=#FF6A8D]█[/color][color=#FF749B]█[/color][color=#FF7FAA]█[/color][color=#FF89B8]█[/color][color=#FF94C6]█[/color][color=#FF9FD4]█[/color][color=#FFA9E2]█[/color][color=#FFB4F0]█[/color][color=#FFBFFF]█[/color][color=#FFB4F0]█[/color][color=#FFA9E2]█[/color][color=#FF9FD4]█[/color][color=#FF94C6]█[/color][color=#FF89B8]█[/color][color=#FF7FAA]█[/color][color=#FF749B]█[/color][color=#FF6A8D]█[/color][color=#FF5F7F]█[/color][color=#FF5471]█[/color][color=#FF4A63]█[/color][color=#FF3F55]█[/color][color=#FF3546]█[/color][color=#FF2A38]█[/color][color=#FF1F2A]█[/color][color=#FF151C]█[/color][color=#FF0A0E]█[/color]
    [color=#FF0000][i][size=150]⇦Love Life⇨[/size][/i][/color]

[color=#FF0000]⇦Mate⇨[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#FF0000]⇦Crush⇨[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#FF0000]⇦Kits⇨[/color] [Answer Here]

[color=#00BF00]█[/color][color=#00C200]█[/color][color=#00C600]█[/color][color=#00C900]█[/color][color=#00CD00]█[/color][color=#00D000]█[/color][color=#00D400]█[/color][color=#00D700]█[/color][color=#00DB00]█[/color][color=#00DF00]█[/color][color=#00E200]█[/color][color=#00E600]█[/color][color=#00E900]█[/color][color=#00ED00]█[/color][color=#00F000]█[/color][color=#00F400]█[/color][color=#00F700]█[/color][color=#00FB00]█[/color][color=#00FF00]█[/color][color=#00FB00]█[/color][color=#00F700]█[/color][color=#00F400]█[/color][color=#00F000]█[/color][color=#00ED00]█[/color][color=#00E900]█[/color][color=#00E600]█[/color][color=#00E200]█[/color][color=#00DF00]█[/color][color=#00DB00]█[/color][color=#00D700]█[/color][color=#00D400]█[/color][color=#00D000]█[/color][color=#00CD00]█[/color][color=#00C900]█[/color][color=#00C600]█[/color][color=#00C200]█[/color]
    [size=150][i][color=#00BF00]>Kin<[/color][/i][/size]

[color=#00BF00]>Mother<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Father<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Sisters<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Brothers<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Neices/Nephews<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Aunts/Uncles<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Other<[/color]

[color=#0000FF]█[/color][color=#0003FF]█[/color][color=#0007FF]█[/color][color=#000AFF]█[/color][color=#000EFF]█[/color][color=#0011FF]█[/color][color=#0015FF]█[/color][color=#0018FF]█[/color][color=#001CFF]█[/color][color=#0020FF]█[/color][color=#0023FF]█[/color][color=#0027FF]█[/color][color=#002AFF]█[/color][color=#002EFF]█[/color][color=#0031FF]█[/color][color=#0035FF]█[/color][color=#0038FF]█[/color][color=#003CFF]█[/color][color=#0040FF]█[/color][color=#003CFF]█[/color][color=#0038FF]█[/color][color=#0035FF]█[/color][color=#0031FF]█[/color][color=#002EFF]█[/color][color=#002AFF]█[/color][color=#0027FF]█[/color][color=#0023FF]█[/color][color=#0020FF]█[/color][color=#001CFF]█[/color][color=#0018FF]█[/color][color=#0015FF]█[/color][color=#0011FF]█[/color][color=#000EFF]█[/color][color=#000AFF]█[/color][color=#0007FF]█[/color][color=#0003FF]█[/color]
    [i][size=150][color=#0000FF]█Extras█[/color][/size][/i]

[color=#0000FF]█Former Mentor(s)█[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#0000FF]█Former Apprentice(s)█[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#0000FF]█Current mentor/apprentice█[/color] [Answer Here]

[img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2990/2990802yknpolnts2.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2990/2990802yknpolnts2.jpg[/img]

[color=#8000BF]█[/color][color=#7C00BF]█[/color][color=#7800BF]█[/color][color=#7500BF]█[/color][color=#7100BF]█[/color][color=#6E00BF]█[/color][color=#6A00BF]█[/color][color=#6700BF]█[/color][color=#6300BF]█[/color][color=#6000BF]█[/color][color=#5C00BF]█[/color][color=#5800BF]█[/color][color=#5500BF]█[/color][color=#5100BF]█[/color][color=#4E00BF]█[/color][color=#4A00BF]█[/color][color=#4700BF]█[/color][color=#4300BF]█[/color][color=#4000BF]█[/color][color=#4300BF]█[/color][color=#4700BF]█[/color][color=#4A00BF]█[/color][color=#4E00BF]█[/color][color=#5100BF]█[/color][color=#5500BF]█[/color][color=#5800BF]█[/color][color=#5C00BF]█[/color][color=#6000BF]█[/color][color=#6300BF]█[/color][color=#6700BF]█[/color][color=#6A00BF]█[/color][color=#6E00BF]█[/color][color=#7100BF]█[/color][color=#7500BF]█[/color][color=#7800BF]█[/color][color=#7C00BF]█[/color]
[img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=BrambleClan&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=17955&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF7b3000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
    [size=150][color=#4000BF][i]►Basics◄[/i][/color][/size]

[img]IMGHERE[/img]

[i][color=#4000BF]Text
    Text
    Text
    Text[/color][/i]

[color=#4000BF]►Name◄[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#4000BF]►Rank ◄[/color][Answer Here]
    [color=#4000BF]►Age◄[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#4000BF]►Gender◄[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#4000BF]►History◄[/color]  [Answer Here]
    [color=#4000BF]►Personality◄[/color] [Answer Here]

[color=#FF0000]█[/color][color=#FF0A0E]█[/color][color=#FF151C]█[/color][color=#FF1F2A]█[/color][color=#FF2A38]█[/color][color=#FF3546]█[/color][color=#FF3F55]█[/color][color=#FF4A63]█[/color][color=#FF5471]█[/color][color=#FF5F7F]█[/color][color=#FF6A8D]█[/color][color=#FF749B]█[/color][color=#FF7FAA]█[/color][color=#FF89B8]█[/color][color=#FF94C6]█[/color][color=#FF9FD4]█[/color][color=#FFA9E2]█[/color][color=#FFB4F0]█[/color][color=#FFBFFF]█[/color][color=#FFB4F0]█[/color][color=#FFA9E2]█[/color][color=#FF9FD4]█[/color][color=#FF94C6]█[/color][color=#FF89B8]█[/color][color=#FF7FAA]█[/color][color=#FF749B]█[/color][color=#FF6A8D]█[/color][color=#FF5F7F]█[/color][color=#FF5471]█[/color][color=#FF4A63]█[/color][color=#FF3F55]█[/color][color=#FF3546]█[/color][color=#FF2A38]█[/color][color=#FF1F2A]█[/color][color=#FF151C]█[/color][color=#FF0A0E]█[/color]
    [color=#FF0000][i][size=150]⇦Love Life⇨[/size][/i][/color]

[color=#FF0000]⇦Mate⇨[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#FF0000]⇦Crush⇨[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#FF0000]⇦Kits⇨[/color] [Answer Here]

[color=#00BF00]█[/color][color=#00C200]█[/color][color=#00C600]█[/color][color=#00C900]█[/color][color=#00CD00]█[/color][color=#00D000]█[/color][color=#00D400]█[/color][color=#00D700]█[/color][color=#00DB00]█[/color][color=#00DF00]█[/color][color=#00E200]█[/color][color=#00E600]█[/color][color=#00E900]█[/color][color=#00ED00]█[/color][color=#00F000]█[/color][color=#00F400]█[/color][color=#00F700]█[/color][color=#00FB00]█[/color][color=#00FF00]█[/color][color=#00FB00]█[/color][color=#00F700]█[/color][color=#00F400]█[/color][color=#00F000]█[/color][color=#00ED00]█[/color][color=#00E900]█[/color][color=#00E600]█[/color][color=#00E200]█[/color][color=#00DF00]█[/color][color=#00DB00]█[/color][color=#00D700]█[/color][color=#00D400]█[/color][color=#00D000]█[/color][color=#00CD00]█[/color][color=#00C900]█[/color][color=#00C600]█[/color][color=#00C200]█[/color]
    [size=150][i][color=#00BF00]>Kin<[/color][/i][/size]

[color=#00BF00]>Mother<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Father<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Sisters<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Brothers<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Neices/Nephews<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Aunts/Uncles<[/color]
    [color=#00BF00]>Other<[/color]

[color=#0000FF]█[/color][color=#0003FF]█[/color][color=#0007FF]█[/color][color=#000AFF]█[/color][color=#000EFF]█[/color][color=#0011FF]█[/color][color=#0015FF]█[/color][color=#0018FF]█[/color][color=#001CFF]█[/color][color=#0020FF]█[/color][color=#0023FF]█[/color][color=#0027FF]█[/color][color=#002AFF]█[/color][color=#002EFF]█[/color][color=#0031FF]█[/color][color=#0035FF]█[/color][color=#0038FF]█[/color][color=#003CFF]█[/color][color=#0040FF]█[/color][color=#003CFF]█[/color][color=#0038FF]█[/color][color=#0035FF]█[/color][color=#0031FF]█[/color][color=#002EFF]█[/color][color=#002AFF]█[/color][color=#0027FF]█[/color][color=#0023FF]█[/color][color=#0020FF]█[/color][color=#001CFF]█[/color][color=#0018FF]█[/color][color=#0015FF]█[/color][color=#0011FF]█[/color][color=#000EFF]█[/color][color=#000AFF]█[/color][color=#0007FF]█[/color][color=#0003FF]█[/color]
    [i][size=150][color=#0000FF]█Extras█[/color][/size][/i]

[color=#0000FF]█Former Mentor(s)█[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#0000FF]█Former Apprentice(s)█[/color] [Answer Here]
    [color=#0000FF]█Current mentor/apprentice█[/color] [Answer Here]

[img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2990/2990802yknpolnts2.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=StarClan%20%2F%20Dark%20Forest&size=38&maxWidth=540&fontId=4352&lineheight=46&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[img]Image%20here[/img]
[quote]Quote, of whatever you desire here[/quote]
[color=#FF0000]ℬαṧї¢ṧ[/color]
[size=85]▌N A M E ▐ : ►Answer◄
▌G E N D E R ▐ : ►Answer◄
▌A G E   [color=transparent]xxx[/color] A T [color=transparent]xxx[/color] D E A T H▐ : ►Answer◄
▌R A N K [color=transparent]xxx[/color]  A T [color=transparent]xxx[/color]D E A T H▐ : ►Answer◄
▌R E L A T I O N S H I P▐ : ►Answer◄
 ▌O F F S P R I N G▐ : ►Answer◄
▌K I N▐ : ►Answer◄
 ▌R E S I D E N C E▐ : ►Answer◄[/size]
[color=#FF0000]Їηṧḯḓℯ[/color]
[size=85]▌P E R S O N A L I T Y▐ : ►Answer◄
▌H I S T O R Y▐ : ►Answer◄
▌S E C R E T S▐ : ►Answer◄ [/size]
[color=#FF0000]ϴʊтṧїⅾℯ[/color]
[size=85]▌W R I T T E N   [color=transparent]xxx[/color] A P P E A R A N C E▐ : ►Answer◄
▌O T H E R▐ : ►Answer◄[/size]
[quote]Quote, of whatever you desire here[/quote][/center]

[center][img]http://flont.veer.com/flontpng.aspx?text=Outsider&size=48&maxWidth=540&fontId=38253&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF000000&wrap=false&tracking=0[/img]
[img]IMAGE HERE[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[Name]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[Gender]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[Rank]
[b]Age:[/b]
[Age]
[b]Kin:[/b]
[Kin]
[b]Mate/Crush:[/b]
[Relationship]
[b]Kits:[/b]
[Kits]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[Personality is a must]
[b]History:[/b]
[History must be written out]
[b]Description:[/b]
[Delete if picture is given]
[b]Lives With:[/b]
[b][Lives With, If Anyone][/b] [/center]
Last edited by C a s on Tue May 19, 2015 2:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun May 17, 2015 6:08 am

Image ►Basics◄

I came
from a kittypet background,
now look at me, I'm leader!

►Name◄ Shadestar
►Rank ◄leader
►Age◄ 52 moons(5 lives left)
►Gender◄ male
►History◄ He was a kittypet but he was dumped by a thunderpath with his sister and her kit. He then was accepted into ForestClan and became deputy then shortly after leader, his sister becoming deputy.
►Personality◄ kind, loyal, brave, strong-willed and defensive.

⇦Love Life⇨

⇦Mate⇨ none
⇦Crush⇨ open
⇦Kits⇨ none

>Kin<

>Mother< unknown
>Father< unknown
>Sisters< Naomi
>Brothers< none
>Neices/Nephews< Scarletpaw
>Aunts/Uncles< unknown
>Other< none

█Extras█

█Former Mentor(s)█ none
█Former Apprentice(s)█ none
█Current mentor/apprentice█ open

Image ►Basics◄

Moonfur
and I have been loyal to
this Clan for as long as I
can remember!

►Name◄ Dappleleaf
►Rank ◄med-cat
►Age◄ 24 moons
►Gender◄ female
►History◄ Her father wasn't known to be in ForestClan so he was presumed a rouge as no cats from BrambleClan seemed to know anything about Dappleleaf and her sister.
►Personality◄ kind, brave, calm, defensive, likeable and feisty at times.

⇦Love Life⇨

⇦Mate⇨ none
⇦Crush⇨ none
⇦Kits⇨ none

>Kin<

>Mother< a she-cat named Heatherfoot only ever mentioned.
>Father< unknown
>Sisters< Moonfur
>Brothers< none
>Neices/Nephews< open
>Aunts/Uncles< unknown
>Other< none

█Extras█

█Former Mentor(s)█ unknown
█Former Apprentice(s)█ unknown
█Current mentor/apprentice█ open

Image ►Basics◄

Dapple,
why do I feel empty? Yet
so full? Am I heart-broken
AND about to have kits?

►Name◄ Moonfur
►Rank ◄ warrior
►Age◄ 24 moons
►Gender◄ female
►History◄ *see Dappleleaf*
►Personality◄ kind, brave, playful, caring, likeable, determined and loyal.

⇦Love Life⇨

⇦Mate⇨ Dusktail(dead)
⇦Crush⇨ open
⇦Kits⇨ open

>Kin<

>Mother< Heatherfoot only ever mentioned.
>Father< unknown
>Sisters< Dappeleaf
>Brothers< none
>Neices/Nephews< none
>Aunts/Uncles< unknown
>Other< none

█Extras█

█Former Mentor(s)█ unknown
█Former Apprentice(s)█ unknown
█Current mentor/apprentice█ Scarletpaw

Image ►Basics◄

I can't
wait to
be a
warrior!

►Name◄ Scatletpaw
►Rank ◄ apprentice
►Age◄ 10 moons
►Gender◄ female
►History◄ She was born in the Clan but her mother was a kittypet so some of the cats didn't respect her enough. Now she is fully excepted though as she helped drive the dog that killed Dusktail away.
►Personality◄ bouncy, excitable, loyal, caring, calm, friendly, courageous and witty.

⇦Love Life⇨

⇦Mate⇨ open
⇦Crush⇨ open
⇦Kits⇨ open

>Kin<

>Mother< Naomi
>Father< unknown
>Sisters< none
>Brothers< none
>Neices/Nephews< open
>Aunts/Uncles< Shadestar
>Other< none

█Extras█

█Former Mentor(s)█ none
█Former Apprentice(s)█ none
█Current mentor/apprentice█ Moonfur

Last edited by ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun May 17, 2015 6:09 am

►Basics◄

►Name◄ [Shadowstar]
►Rank ◄[Leader]
►Age◄ [36 moons]
►Gender◄ [Female]
►History◄ [Nothing to unusual. She worked hard to get where she's at.]
►Personality◄ [►+ Traits
Faithful | "StarClan will guide us!"
Loyal | "BrambleClan is the only Clan in the forest that's worth living in for loyal cats."
Loving | "If you touch my loved ones, I will rip out your eyes and shove them down your throat so you can watch as I tear open you stomach."
►- Traits
Ruthless | "Leave no survivors."
Merciless | "No mercy for the traitors!"
Snapp-ish | "What?!"]

⇦Love Life⇨

⇦Mate⇨ [None]
⇦Crush⇨ [None]
⇦Kits⇨ [None]

>Kin<

>Mother< Duskstar
>Father< Bramble
>Sisters< N/A
>Brothers< N/A
>Nieces/Nephews< N/A
>Aunts/Uncles< Forest
>Cousins<

█Extras█

█Former Mentor(s)█ [Rockstar]
█Former Apprentice(s)█ [Her apprentice, Appletail, is deceased.]
█Current mentor/apprentice█ [None]

►Basics◄

"You broke my heart and picked the pieces
Threw them in the fire to burn,
Left me cold out in the rain.
But now I'm moving on without you baby,
Without you by my side,
I'm finally feeling free."

Hazel - Phillip Phillips

►Name◄ [Cloudkit Cloudpaw Cloudpatch]
►Rank ◄[Kit Apprentice Warrior]
►Age◄ [23 moons]
►Gender◄ [Male]
►History◄ [►Kit Life
Usual, like most cat's.
►Apprentice Life
He was young...but Cheetah, the wild rogue, caught his eye.
►Warrior Life
Cloudpatch knew he loved her. For awhile, Cloudpatch and Cheetah were a happy, though secret, couple. Then he found out - there was something else. Now, she's out of his life for good, and it'll stay that way.]
►Personality◄ [►+ Traits
Candor | "You know that's not how it is. Face the truth!"
Sacrificial | "This is the last mouse...you look hungrier, take it."
Loyal | "I do."
►- Traits
Defensive | "What did you just say about me?!"
Arrogant | "I've got this!"
Independent | "I can do it ALONE!"]

⇦Love Life⇨

⇦Mate⇨ [Formerly Cheetah]
⇦Crush⇨ [None]
⇦Kits⇨ [None]

>Kin<

>Mother< N/A
>Father< N/A
>Sisters< N/A
>Brothers< N/A
>Neices/Nephews< N/A
>Aunts/Uncles< N/A
>Other< N/A

█Extras█

█Former Mentor(s)█ [A tom named Cloudfur]
█Former Apprentice(s)█ [N/A]
█Current mentor/apprentice█ [N/A]

^My art, use only with credit^
Name: Foxcloud
Looks (url or image only!): Up^
History:
►Kit Life
Kit life sucked, to say the least. Frostpetal was an old heifer, to old to be having kits. At birth, she and Foxcloud's sister and brother, Applekit and Firekit, died at birth. Not being able to stand the sight of her, Mousestripe left her at the border one night. The next day, the dawn patrol found her nearly dead, and drove Mousestripe from the Clan.
►Apprentice Life
Apprentice life was pretty good for Foxpaw. There's nothing unusual to it. She trained hard and became a warrior at twelve moons, like usual.
►Warrior Life
Foxcloud fell in love with a warrior named Rabbitfur. He disappeared during a storm, in a flood shortly after she became pregnant.
►Queen Life
Foxcloud had three kits: Flamekit, Stonekit, and Brindlekit. They were born nearly a moon early, and only Brindlekit survived. Foxcloud was numb for nearly a moon, before she finally started to pay attention to her kit. Brindlepaw, now an apprentice, resented her for it. The bloodthirsty apprentice died in battle at ten moons.
►Warrior Life (#2)
Foxcloud still spends the night at the border sometimes, waiting for her lost love.
Kin: Her parents were Mousestripe and Frostpetal, her brother was Firekit, and her sister was Applekit.
Kits:
Brindlepaw, Flamekit, Stonekit
Mate: Formerly Rabbitfur
Crush: None yet.

Name: Russettip
Looks (url or image only!): Up^ (His colours are brown, gray, ginger, and russet)
History:
►Kit Life
Russetkit was born on a cold, snowy leaf-bare morning. He had one littermate, who was stillborn. She was never named. His father was already dead. After the loss of her kit, Gingerstorm fell into a deep, deep depression. She ignored her kit and starved to death within the next moon. He grew up a sad, lonely orphan.
►Apprentice Life
Russetpaw's claws were quick and his words were sharp. He was a fast learner and it took no time before he was ready.
►Warrior Life
Like most young toms, a young she-cat came into Russettip's life. Starwhisker was beautiful and amazing, with long golden fur and dazzling blue eyes. Sadly...he pushed her away. He did not want to give up ANY of his duties and she eventually stopped trying and left for someone else. He felt awful about it afterwards, but you can't change the past.
Kin: Appleflame and GingerstormKits: None, maybe never.
Mate: None
Crush: None

Bramble's Nine Lives wrote:"StarClan...I do not wish to serve, but as I am called, I will."

ℬαṧї¢ṧ
▌N A M E ▐ : ►Bramble◄
▌G E N D E R ▐ : ►Male◄
▌A G E xxx A T xxx D E A T H▐ : ►He was 69 moons◄
▌R A N K xxx A T xxxD E A T H▐ : ►Leader◄
▌R E L A T I O N S H I P▐ : ►Mate to Duskstar◄
▌O F F S P R I N G▐ : ►Shadowstar◄
▌K I N▐ : ►Forest was his sister◄
▌R E S I D E N C E▐ : ► StarClan◄

Їηṧḯḓℯ
▌P E R S O N A L I T Y▐ : ►Brae, loyal, rash◄
▌H I S T O R Y▐ : ►Refer to the history of the Clan. He was killed by a monster.◄
▌S E C R E T S▐ : ►None...?◄

ϴʊтṧїⅾℯ
▌W R I T T E N xxx A P P E A R A N C E▐ : ►A large solid brown tom with green eyes ◄
▌O T H E R▐ : ►Nupe◄

Bramble's Death wrote:"Don't weep for me, my love. I will be waiting for you, serve well."

Bramble's Death wrote:"Bramble...I swear on your name I will serve to my last breath."

ℬαṧї¢ṧ
▌N A M E ▐ : ►Duskstar◄
▌G E N D E R ▐ : ►Female◄
▌A G E xxx A T xxx D E A T H▐ : ►98 moons◄
▌R A N K xxx A T xxxD E A T H▐ : ►Leader◄
▌R E L A T I O N S H I P▐ : ►Mate to Bramble◄
▌O F F S P R I N G▐ : ►Shadowstar◄
▌K I N▐ : ►N/A◄
▌R E S I D E N C E▐ : ► StarClan◄

Їηṧḯḓℯ
▌P E R S O N A L I T Y▐ : ►She's a brave, loyal warrior. However, she treated wrong-doers harshly.◄
▌H I S T O R Y▐ : ►She was the second leader. She had one daughter. Rockstar murdered her to become the leader.◄
▌S E C R E T S▐ : ►N/A◄

ϴʊтṧїⅾℯ
▌W R I T T E N xxx A P P E A R A N C E▐ : ►Black she-cat with one gray paw◄
▌O T H E R▐ : ►Answer◄

Duskstar's Murder wrote:"Rocktail...StarClan will strike you down."

Duskstar's Murder wrote:"StarClan, you say? Let them do their worst."

ℬαṧї¢ṧ
▌N A M E ▐ : ►Rockstar◄
▌A G E xxx A T xxx D E A T H▐ : ►49 moons when he was driven out, lived to be 177◄
▌R A N K xxx A T xxxD E A T H▐ : ►Rogue◄
▌R E L A T I O N S H I P▐ : ►None, ever◄
▌O F F S P R I N G▐ : ►None◄
▌K I N▐ : ►None◄
▌R E S I D E N C E▐ : ►Dark Forest◄

Їηṧḯḓℯ
▌P E R S O N A L I T Y▐ : ►Cold, ruthless, malicious ◄
▌H I S T O R Y▐ : ►He murdered Duskstar to become leader. Eventually Shadowstar ad the loyal cats drove out him and his followers.◄
▌S E C R E T S▐ : ►Well, Duskstar's murder, before he was driven away.◄

ϴʊтṧїⅾℯ
▌W R I T T E N xxx A P P E A R A N C E▐ : ►Dark brown tabby with blue eyes◄

Rockstar's Exile wrote:"Curse you! Curse you all! One day, you will all bow before my claws!"

Silverwing's Deputy Ceremony wrote:"Rockstar, I will follow you anywhere."

ℬαṧї¢ṧ
▌N A M E ▐ : ►Silverwing◄
▌G E N D E R ▐ : ►Femal◄
▌A G E xxx A T xxx D E A T H▐ : ►30 moons when driven out, she drowned at 42◄
▌R A N K xxx A T xxxD E A T H▐ : ►Rogue◄
▌R E L A T I O N S H I P▐ : ►None◄

Їηṧḯḓℯ
▌P E R S O N A L I T Y▐ : ►Loyal, Faithfull, Cruel◄
▌H I S T O R Y▐ : ►Became Roskstar's deputy, left with him. Droned in a flood. ◄
▌S E C R E T S▐ : ►None.◄

ϴʊтṧїⅾℯ
▌W R I T T E N xxx A P P E A R A N C E▐ : ►Silver tabby she-cat with blue eyes◄

Silverwing's Death wrote:"H-Help! Rockstar, help!....I'm drowning, he...lp...me..."

Apple Joins BrambleClan wrote:"Me, Bramble? You want me to serve the Clan in this way? ... I will do it."

ℬαṧї¢ṧ
▌N A M E ▐ : ►Apple◄
▌G E N D E R ▐ : ►Female◄
▌A G E xxx A T xxx D E A T H▐ : ►131 moons◄
▌R A N K xxx A T xxxD E A T H▐ : ►Medicine Cat◄
▌R E L A T I O N S H I P▐ : ►None, blasphemy! ◄
▌O F F S P R I N G▐ : ►None, blasphemy! ◄
▌K I N▐ : ►She never knew them◄
▌R E S I D E N C E▐ : ►StarClan◄

Їηṧḯḓℯ
▌P E R S O N A L I T Y▐ : ►Strict, kind, professional◄
▌H I S T O R Y▐ : ►The first medicine cat of BrambleClan, Bramble's best friend.◄
▌S E C R E T S▐ : ►She was to be Bramble's mate, had she not become Medicine Cat. Then she gave herself up to her work and left that dream behind.◄

ϴʊтṧїⅾℯ
▌W R I T T E N xxx A P P E A R A N C E▐ : ►Ginger she-cat with green eyes◄

Apple's Last Stand wrote:"I may not be a fighter, but these cats are not going to be harmed by the likes of a badger! Come and get me, fox-heart!"

Apple's Death (Aftermath) wrote:"A-Apple? I k-know you can't hear me, b-but...thank you. For teaching me not only to do my duties, but to be the cat I am today - a cat I can be proud of."

ℬαṧї¢ṧ
▌N A M E ▐ : ►Rabbitleg◄
▌A G E xxx A T xxx D E A T H▐ : ►60 moons◄
▌R A N K xxx A T xxxD E A T H▐ : ►Medicine cat◄
▌R E L A T I O N S H I P▐ : ►Never◄
▌O F F S P R I N G▐ : ►Never◄
▌K I N▐ : ►N/A◄
▌R E S I D E N C E▐ : ►StarClan◄

Їηṧḯḓℯ
▌P E R S O N A L I T Y▐ : ►Loyal, self-conscious, faithful, respectful.◄
▌H I S T O R Y▐ : ►Apple's first apprentice and the second medicine cat of the Clan. He was killed by disease. ◄
▌S E C R E T S▐ : ►Answer◄

ϴʊтṧїⅾℯ
▌W R I T T E N xxx A P P E A R A N C E▐ : ►Long-legged tabby tom◄
▌O T H E R▐ : ►N/A◄

Rabbitleg's Death wrote:"A-Apple!" the tom gasped with pain. "I have failed! Evil has riddled the Clan with the disease, and we will all perish!"

Spikeclaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony wrote:"Rockstar...to force me to give up my warrior duties and be a healing cat...how cruel! But that's why I follow you. I will do it."

ℬαṧї¢ṧ
▌N A M E ▐ : ►Spikeclaw◄
▌G E N D E R ▐ : ►Answer◄
▌A G E xxx A T xxx D E A T H▐ : ►189 moons◄
▌R A N K xxx A T xxxD E A T H▐ : ►Kittypet◄
▌R E L A T I O N S H I P▐ : ►None◄

Їηṧḯḓℯ
▌P E R S O N A L I T Y▐ : ►Cruel, cold, malicious. ◄
▌H I S T O R Y▐ : ►Follower of Rockstar, left with him. After Rockstar's death, he became a kittypet. He never forget his hate for the Clans, though...◄
▌S E C R E T S▐ : ►None◄

ϴʊтṧїⅾℯ
▌W R I T T E N xxx A P P E A R A N C E▐ : ►Flame-point Siamese tom.◄

Spikeclaw's Leave wrote:"Rockstar... he is dead, but I will never forget him. One day we will be reunited in the Dark Forest, but no cat can lead us as well. Goodbye, old friends. Until we meet again."
Last edited by C a s on Wed May 20, 2015 2:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun May 17, 2015 8:02 pm

ForestClan, my very own. I shall lead my Clan mates until I join StarClan
Forest's quote when ForestClan was formed.

ℬαṧї¢ṧ
▌N A M E ▐ : Forest
▌G E N D E R ▐ : female
▌A G E xxx A T xxx D E A T H▐ : 148 moons (3 lives left)
▌R A N K xxx A T xxxD E A T H▐ : leader
▌R E L A T I O N S H I P▐ : mate to Fallenwing (Fallenwing=a rouge that is mentioned every now and then, never seen)
▌O F F S P R I N G▐ : mother of Dusktail
▌K I N▐ : none
▌R E S I D E N C E▐ : StarClan

Їηṧḯḓℯ
▌P E R S O N A L I T Y▐ : strong willed, loyal, caring, courageous, determined and wise.
▌H I S T O R Y▐ : Forest was Bramble's sister and remained good friends even though she lead a different Clan.
▌S E C R E T S▐ : none

ϴʊтṧїⅾℯ
▌W R I T T E N xxx A P P E A R A N C E▐ : broad-ish brown tabby she-cat with hazely-green eyes.
▌O T H E R▐ : She now despises dogs ever since one killed her son.

I served my Clan well. I hope my legacy lives on and ForestClan thrives with me gone.
Forest's words after she joined StarClan

"Moonfur, you look so beautiful in the moonlight, you always have, I love you so much."
Dusktail's words to Moonfur when they became mates.

ℬαṧї¢ṧ
▌N A M E ▐ : Dusktail
▌G E N D E R ▐ : male
▌A G E xxx A T xxx D E A T H▐ : 30 moons
▌R A N K xxx A T xxxD E A T H▐ : warrior
▌R E L A T I O N S H I P▐ : mate to Moonfur
▌O F F S P R I N G▐ : none yet
▌K I N▐ : son of Forest

Їηṧḯḓℯ
▌P E R S O N A L I T Y▐ : loyal, kind, daring, fierce, determined, strong and brave.
▌H I S T O R Y▐ : never knew his father, grew up in ForestClan and always disliked squirrels, nobody knows why.
▌S E C R E T S▐ : he doesn't like squirrels because once one actually killed a kit! He'd been allowed to take the kit just outside the camp and the squirrel just ran off with the kit! He said that the kit had run off.

ϴʊтṧїⅾℯ
▌W R I T T E N xxx A P P E A R A N C E▐ : brown tom with darker patches around his eyes. Blue eyes.
▌O T H E R▐ : he loves tulips and roses. He was killed by a badger.

"Talk to me even when I am no longer in site of you, always look up at silverpelt if you miss me and, Moonfur, remember me and remember I will always be with you...
Dusktail's words at his death.

They called me a kittypet, too soft for the Clan. I'll prove them wrong!
Naomi's words to Forest after joining the Clan.
ℬαṧї¢ṧ
▌N A M E ▐ : Naomi
▌G E N D E R ▐ : female
▌A G E xxx A T xxx D E A T H▐ : 43 moons
▌R A N K xxx A T xxxD E A T H▐ : deputy
▌R E L A T I O N S H I P▐ : unknown
▌O F F S P R I N G▐ : mother of Scarletpaw
▌K I N▐ : sister to Shadestar

Їηṧḯḓℯ
▌P E R S O N A L I T Y▐ : kind, brave, loyal, caring and fun
▌H I S T O R Y▐ : Was dumped on the side of a thunderpath with her kit and brother after she gave birth. Forest found them and offered them a place in ForestClan. They accepted the offer.
▌S E C R E T S▐ : She always had a crush on Bramble for some reason even though he a LOT older than herself.

ϴʊтṧїⅾℯ
▌W R I T T E N xxx A P P E A R A N C E▐ : fluffy white she-cat with golden eyes
▌O T H E R▐ : loves turnips for some reason XD

I proved myself well. I became deputy and everyone loved me. I have for filled my promise to myself and the Clan.
Naomi's words after she joined StarClan
Last edited by ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me