๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ โ˜ฎ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ โ˜ฎ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

Postby C a s » Wed May 31, 2023 9:29 am

๐•‹๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช//๐•€๐•ž๐•ก๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•  wrote: "You have found it. Long ago, this territory served as the home of RiverClan - the strongest, smartest, bravest Clan in the entire forest. And now, it will serve you well - Aspenstar, leader of TranquilClan. Travel to the mountains and recieve the lives of a Clan leader."
The next day, Aspenstar traveled to the Moonstone, where he was bestowed with nine lives, and TranquilClan began to rebuild their home in the territory.

โ˜ฎ ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•• โ˜ฎ
โ˜ฎ โ„๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•ค//๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž โ˜ฎ
โ˜ฎ โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ธ๐•๐•๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค โ˜ฎ
โ˜ฎ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃโ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ//๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•š๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค โ˜ฎ
โ˜ฎ ๐•‹๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช//๐•€๐•ž๐•ก๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•  โ˜ฎ
โ˜ฎ ๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฃ โ„•๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ - ๐•Ž๐•š๐•๐••โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ โ˜ฎ

Last edited by C a s on Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ„๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•ค//๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž

Postby C a s » Wed May 31, 2023 9:45 am

โ˜ฎYou may make as many characters as you wish, but there are some stipulations to what you can create, which are covered in the following rules.

โ˜ฎYou will only be able to create characters of open ranks, the exception being queens that are already pregnant before kits close. I will be maintaining a cap on warriors, apprentices, queens, and kits, so that the Clan does not become overcrowded or uneven. It will be listed under the allegiances if a rank is closed.

โ˜ฎYou may only have one high rank (leader, deputy, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice) at a time, unless your character is chosen as deputy for the sake of the roleplay's sincerity. If your character is chosen for a role despite you already having a high rank (for example: if you play the medicine cat, but the deputy dies and your character makes the most sense to be chosen for the position based on their relationship to the leader and the Clan), you do not have to demote/kill off/etc. the high rank you already have.

โ˜ฎ Please keep genders even! If you only have one character, that's fine; but if you create another character, it should be the opposite gender. This rule was implemented as the roleplays typically have a lot more females than males. For example: if you create a she-cat and would like to make another cat, it must be male.

โ˜ฎ Be realistic with your character's names and appearances, their actions, and the way you type in this roleplay.

โ˜ฎ You do not have to use the form below, feel free to use your own. It MUST include: name, appearance/character image, rank, gender, and age. Feel free to include more information, I'd love to read your characters' backstories and personalities as well!

โ˜ฎAt this time, you may only have ONE character of non-Clan roots. That means you can make one of the following: a Clan cat that was born outside of the Clans, a kittypet, a loner, or a rogue. You cannot create both a Clan cat with non-Clan roots and a cat outside of the Clan.

โ˜ฎ No powerplaying here, please. Your character may not always be the center of attention or chosen to take part in major plot points - it happens! There's always next time, let somebody else's character be the focus for a bit. Your time will come, I promise!

โ˜ฎ Keep in mind the area's terrain - since the plot takes place around known places in the original series, be aware of the prexisting layout.

โ˜ฎ Fade to black for kitting/mating scenes.

โ˜ฎ Remember CS' rules! If a CS rule is broken, it's possible that a moderator will issue a warning to you, which I know we all don't want to happen! Following the site rules will help us keep the roleplay unlocked and going strong.

โ˜ฎ These rules are subject to change based on the roleplay's needs.

โ˜ฎ As is customary in the series, your characters' mentor/apprentice/warrior name/full medicine cat name will be decided BY our roleplay's leader and medicine cats. You may request a specific choice, but ultimately it is in the paws of the Clan leaders and medicine cats.

โ˜ฎ Please do not create an orphan kit. If you're creating a kit, it MUST have a queen that is its biological mother. Also, do not list the queen as an NPC - it must be an actual character in the roleplay. That being said, please do not include any NPC characters, such as living members that would still be in the Clan.

Code: Select all
[center][img]your%20character%20image%20here![/img]
[color=#008000]โ˜ฎName:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#008000]โ˜ฎClan:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#008000]โ˜ฎRank:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#008000]โ˜ฎGender:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#008000]โ˜ฎAge:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#008000]โ˜ฎKin:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#008000]โ˜ฎMate:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#008000]โ˜ฎBrief History (Optional):[/color] [size=85][i]Note: If your cat has non-Clan roots, PLEASE include that information here![/i][/size]
[color=#008000]โ˜ฎ[/color][color=#FF8000]Personality Traits (Optional):[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size][/center]
Last edited by C a s on Wed May 31, 2023 12:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ธ๐•๐•๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค

Postby C a s » Wed May 31, 2023 9:45 am

๐•ƒ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ: [1/1]
moosestar โ˜ฎ 43 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
lives: 9

๐”ป๐•–๐•ก๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ช: [1/1]
tigerlilyโ˜ฎ 40 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
โคท apprentice: oldpaw

๐•„๐•–๐••๐•š๐•”๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•– โ„‚๐•’๐•ฅ: [2/2]
mothtumble โ˜ฎ 42 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
โคท apprentice: beetlepaw

๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค: [19/16]
mistlespots โ˜ฎ 58 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ
bluewhisker โ˜ฎ 47 mns old โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
โคท apprentice: rabbitpaw
timberfoot โ˜ฎ 40 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
โคท apprentice: oakpaw
emberheart โ˜ฎ 38 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
spicewish โ˜ฎ 38 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
tinyfang โ˜ฎ 34 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
โคท apprentice: flypaw
strikinggaze โ˜ฎ 32 mnsโ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
dullgaze โ˜ฎ 32 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
goldmask โ˜ฎ 30 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
โคท apprentice: oilpaw
thistleflight โ˜ฎ 28 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
โคท apprentice: plumpaw
riverripple โ˜ฎ 26 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
vervainclaw โ˜ฎ 26 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
โคท apprentice: littlepaw
gorsewhisper โ˜ฎ 26 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
mudface โ˜ฎ 24 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
โคท apprentice: seapaw
blacksky โ˜ฎ 24 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
pumacloud โ˜ฎ 22 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
โคท apprentice: sorrelpaw
milkheart โ˜ฎ 17 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
lotusflower โ˜ฎ 14 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
creekshine โ˜ฎ 13 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x

๐”ธ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•–๐•ค: [10/8]
beetlepaw โ˜ฎ 36 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
oldpaw โ˜ฎ 15 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
rabbitpaw โ˜ฎ 11 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
oakpaw โ˜ฎ 10 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
oilpaw โ˜ฎ 10 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
littlepaw โ˜ฎ 9 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
flypaw โ˜ฎ 8 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
plumpaw โ˜ฎ 8 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
seapaw โ˜ฎ 7 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
sorrelpaw โ˜ฎ 6 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x

โ„š๐•ฆ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค: [4/]
mothstorm โ˜ฎ 55 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
cherrycloud โ˜ฎ 38 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
shrimpcloud โ˜ฎ 36 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
creamflower โ˜ฎ 27 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x

๐•‚๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ค: [3/]
ashkit โ˜ฎ 6 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
tidekit โ˜ฎ 1 mn โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
nightkit โ˜ฎ 1 mn โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ npc

๐”ผ๐•๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค: [3/5]
frostegret โ˜ฎ 115 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
softheart โ˜ฎ 86 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x
icestep โ˜ฎ 81 mns โ˜ฎ โ™€ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x

โ˜ฎ ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ก๐•ค โ˜ฎ

Name&Name โ†’ Litter
Name, Name, Name = Littermates

Icestep&Graywind โ†’ Moosestar
Icestep&Owlfoot โ†’ Tinyfang, Oakpaw, One Unnamed Kit
Glimmer&Woodfoot โ†’ Mothtumble, Roundfoot
Dashingfrost&Twistedskip โ†’ Rabbitpaw, Runningwhisker
Jinxedheart&Littlesoul โ†’ Thistleflight, Mistlespot
Shiningmoon&Quickstep โ†’ Dullgaze, Strikinggaze
Tigerlily, Timberfoot
Riverripple&Gorsewhisper โ†’ Creekshine
Sandpelt&Silverheart โ†’ Beetlepaw, Feverpelt
Lightningheart&Rumblestep โ†’ Oilpaw
Lightstep&Gorseheart โ†’ Mudface
Goldenlion โ†’ Brightwing, Crystalfrost, Goldmask
Honeyrain, Blacklake, Lotusflower
Pumacloud, Seapaw
Firestep&Thunderflight โ†’ Gorsewhisper, Talonstrike
Dooly&Irisheart โ†’ Softheart, Talonstrike
Softheart&Lilaceyes โ†’ Ladybirdflutter
Cherrycloud, Ashclaw
Ashclaw&Dolly โ†’ Ashkit, 2 Unnamed Kits
Littlewhisker&Molestrike โ†’ Plumpaw
Redtail&Firewish โ†’ Emberheart, Spicewish, Chillypaw, Sparkkit
Emberheart&Creampetal โ†’ Sorrelpaw, Rosekit, Sparkkit, Firekit
Vulturejaw&Junipertooth โ†’ Mothstorm, Lilacpaw, Ashfur, Peonypelt
Mothstorm&Wisteriacloud โ†’ Kestrelpaw, Dourkit, Daisykit, Oldpaw
Daisyberry&Dustystomp โ†’ Milkheart
Puddlepelt&Tidesplash โ†’ Shrimpcloud
Shrimpcloud&[strike]Duskpelt[/strike] โ†’ Tidekit, Nightkit

โ˜ฎ โ„๐•–๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ก๐•ค โ˜ฎ

Name ๐ŸŽ” Name = Mates
Name โ™ก Name = Ex-mates
Name โฃ Name = Mutual Crush
Name โ™ฅ Name = Name has crush on > name

Icestep ๐ŸŽ” Graywind
Icestep ๐ŸŽ” Owlfoot
Moosestar โ™ฅ Featherleap
Mothtumble โ™ฅ Moosestar
Riverripple โ™ฅ Creamflower
Littlepaw โ™ฅ Oakpaw
Vervainclaw โ™ฅ Thistleflight
Seapaw โ™ฅ Oilpaw
Seapaw โ™ฅ Flypaw
Goldmask โ™ฅ Vervainclaw
Gorsewhisper โ™ฅ Timberfoot
Softheart ๐ŸŽ” Lilaceyes
Cherrycloud โ™ฅ Timberfoot
Emberheart ๐ŸŽ” Creampetal
Mothstorm ๐ŸŽ” Wisteriacloud
Milkheart โ™ฅ Spicewish

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[size=85]name [color=#008000]โ˜ฎ[/color] age [color=#008000]โ˜ฎ[/color] โ™‚/โ™€ [color=#008000]โ˜ฎ[/color] [url=x]appearance[/url] [color=#008000]โ˜ฎ[/color] [url=x]x[/url][/size]
[color=#008000]โคท[/color]   [size=85]apprentice:[/size]
Last edited by C a s on Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:25 am, edited 22 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃโ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ//๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ค๐•š๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค

Postby C a s » Wed May 31, 2023 9:46 am

โ˜…โ†’ Past Leadersโ†โ˜…

โ†ฌ Aspenstar | 98 moons AD | โ™‚

โ˜…โ†’ Past Medicine Catsโ†โ˜…

โ˜…โ†’ Past Warriorsโ†โ˜…

โ†ฌ Featherleap | 28 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Graywind | 30 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Owlfoot | 68 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Woodfoot | 73 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Roundfoot | 34 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Dashingfrost |56 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Twistedskip | 52 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Runningwhisker | 21 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Jinxedheart | 83 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Littlesoul | 92 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Shiningmoon | 51 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Quickstep | 53 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Sandpelt | 52 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Silverheart |68 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Lightingheart | 20 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Rumblestep | 25 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Lightstep |100 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Gorseheart | 55 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Talonstrike | 20 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Firestep | 59 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Thunderflight | 36 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Lilaceyes | 28 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Talonstrike | 58 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Irisheart | 85 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Firewish | 78 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Creampetal | 30 moons AD | โ™€

โ˜…โ†’ Past Apprenticesโ†โ˜…

โ†ฌ Calmpaw | moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Wildpaw | moons AD | โ™‚

โ˜…โ†’ Past Kitsโ†โ˜…

โ†ฌ Spark-kit | 0 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Rosekit | 0 moons AD | โ™€
โ†ฌ Spark-kit | 0 moons AD | โ™‚
โ†ฌ Firekit | 0 moons AD | โ™‚

๐•ƒ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค + โ„๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ค

ashclaw โ˜ฎ 38 mns โ˜ฎ โ™‚ โ˜ฎ appearance โ˜ฎ x

๐•‚๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•ช๐•ก๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ค

โ„๐•–๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ก๐•ค

Name ๐ŸŽ” Name = Mates
Name โ™ก Name = Ex-mates
Name โฃ Name = Mutual Crush
Name โ™ฅ Name = Name has crush on > name

Ashclaw ๐ŸŽ” Dolly

๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ก๐•ค

Name&Name โ†’ Litter
Name, Name, Name = Littermates

Ashclaw, Cherrycloud
Ashclaw&Dolly โ†’ Ashkit, 2 Unnamed Kits

[size=85][color=#008000]โ†ฌ[/color] Name |  moons AD | โ™‚/โ™€ | roleplayer[/size]

[size=85]name [color=#008000]โ˜ฎ[/color] age [color=#008000]โ˜ฎ[/color] โ™‚/โ™€ [color=#008000]โ˜ฎ[/color] [url=x]appearance[/url] [color=#008000]โ˜ฎ[/color] [url=x]x[/url][/size]
Last edited by C a s on Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:37 am, edited 9 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐•‹๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช//๐•€๐•ž๐•ก๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•—๐• 

Postby C a s » Wed May 31, 2023 9:46 am

A very long time ago, chaos reigned in the forest. Twolegs had greatly disturbed and destroyed the land that the four Clans once called home. For whatever reason, these Twolegs abruptly stopped their removal of the forestry - though it took many seasons for the land to heal. During this time, few cats inhabited the area.
It all began when a rather disturbed tom had a dream. Aspen, as he was called, was a young cat that was part of a rogue group. This group was ruled with bloodshed and an iron paw, and before he was even six moons old, Aspen had witnessed death, disease, and famine. As he grew into adulthood, the tom never quite fit in. He hated his life - the last thing on Aspen's mind was causing harm to any cat. Perhaps that's why StarClan took pity on him, and came to him in his dreams.
One night as Aspen slept, he imagined himself walking down a river, passing a set of stones leading to the other side. For some reason his paws pulled away from the stones and further down the river. As Aspen walked, he began to hear the noise of other cats. With hurried pawsteps, the tom dashed towards the voices, finding himself in a small clearing that was teeming with life. Chatter filled the air, along with noises of tiny kits playing and chasing each other. Bewildered, Aspen approached the cats, and as he did, they vanished, as if they were never there. Aspen awoke with a start, amazed at the gentled, friendly lifestyle he had just witnessed. These dreams continued every night for almost a moon, always ending with Aspen just about to make contact. A final dream came to him, different from the rest. A leopard-spotted she-cat sat alone in a starry clearing. Aspen cautiously approached her.
The cat's transulcent eyes met his own and she whispered, "The river will flow once more. Peace will return to the forest. Follow the water."
As soon as she finished speaking, Aspen felt as if he were falling from the sky and then awoke, breathing hard. The tom wasted no time in leaping to his paws. Without so much as a goodbye, he fled from the rogue camp, towards the closest source of water he could find. For many moons, the tom traveled. During this time he encountered Clans scattered across the wilderness. He picked up more and more about their way of life, and after explaining the situation, each Clan was certain he was on a mission from StarClan. They bestowed their knowledge on him and sent him on his way. A few cats even joined with Aspen, compelled by his journey, or having had similar dreams of their own. Finally the group arrived at a moor. They could see four tall trees, and distant marshland. The group continued on by the water until Aspen let out a gasp of amazement - there they were! The stones from his dream, crossing into the lush forest on the other side! Excitement filled him as he dashed on beside the river, stumbling over his paws, until he came out into the island clearing from his dreams. Bubbling with excitement, the group knew they had found their home.
That night, Aspen was greeted once more by the leopard-spotted cat in his dreams. With a broad smile she came to him and gently touched her nose to his muzzle. "You have found it. Long ago, this territory served as the home of RiverClan - the strongest, smartest, bravest Clan in the entire forest. And now, it will serve you well - Aspenstar, leader of TranquilClan. Travel to the mountains and recieve the lives of a Clan leader."
The next day, Aspenstar traveled to the Moonstone, where he was bestowed with nine lives, and TranquilClan began to rebuild their home in the territory. Another Clan had already taken up residency on the other side of the river - WildClan. WildClan and TranquilClan began to regard one another as neighbors, as was custom of the Clans that had long ago ruled the forest. Ever since, TranquilClan has thrived in their territoy, taking up what was once RiverClan's river and forest, as well as WindClan's old moor territory.
Aspenstar vowed that he would never allow his Clan to fall prey to the bloodshed and agony of the group he'd come from. As a result, TranquilClan was taught to be very strict about the Warrior Code. Outsiders have become less and less welcome over the moons, to the point of there being almost no non-Clanborn cats in the group. Those that did manage to join had to train and work hard for their place.

TranquilClan's territory covers what once belonged to RiverClan. They also own the moor that WindClan once called home. Their camp is stationed on a small island, the same that RiverClan once made their camp in. The camp is only accessible by swimming through shallow water or using the stepping stones to leave, so kits are never allowed around the edges of camp. At the island's edge sits the Wet Stone - a large boulder surrounded by a ring of water, where the leader surverys the camp and makes announcements. Most of the dens are made of woven reeds. The camp is surrounded by thick sedge that they use as the den bases. The nursery is settled deep into sedge furthest from the deeper water, and is the most sturdy den. The warriors' den is woven around a sturdy tree, the roots of which the warriors use to place their nests. The apprentices' den is also in the sedge wall, and moss covers this area, partially hanging over the den entrance. The medicine cat's den is accessed through a small tunnel in the sedge that leads to a little clearing. This clearing contains several nests for ill cats, as well as the medicine cat and the apprentice's. The leader's den is a bit away from the others, woven around the base of a thick tree. It's smaller than the rest of the nests, as it rarely houses more than the leader and his/her mate.
As accessing the camp is difficult for cats that can't swim, enemy Clans and outsiders, as well as other animals, rarely pose a problem. Flooding is the main concern, as the nests have been swept away in the past during times of heavy rain.

TranquilClan does have one neighboring Clan - they take up residence in what was once ThunderClan and ShadowClan's territories, making their home in ThunderClan's old camp. They share the river as a border, so cats rarely cross from one side to the other.
This Clan is WildClan, run by Dragonstar.

Once a moon, the Clans head to Fourtrees for The Gathering.
Last edited by C a s on Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ โ˜ฎ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

Postby C a s » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:01 pm

โŒ โœฏโŒกโ†’ Moosestar โ†’ 43 mns | โ™‚ | Apprentice: | Crush: Featherleap | Tags: Tigerlily, Mistlespots, Bluewhisker, Timberfoot

Moosestar peered out into the camp from his den. Rain was pelting the ground, forcing most cats still not out on patrol into the dens for shelter. The border and hunting patrols had already left, so for the most part, the camp was sparce. The massive tom's green gaze shifted towards the sky - the wall of gray assured him the rain wouldn't be stopping any time soon. This is what had given him the idea to assemble his senior warriors in the first place. Crammed into Moosestar's den was his deputy, Tigerlily, and his senior warriors: Mistlespots, Bluewhisker, and Timberfoot.
Finally, Moosestar turned to the other cats and gave a dip of his head to signify that they had his attention. "My apologies - I must have gotten lost there for a moment. Now that everyone's here, lets begin. I intend to take back Sunningrocks. For moons now it's belonged to WildClan, and today, I think we might just have the advantage." The longhaired tom flicked his tail towards the downpour outside of his den. "I know it's risky, but the rain will mask our scent. WildClan cats are probably tucked away in their nests, and TranquilClan warriors know how to fight when wet. Our paws are used to water and slippery stone. I intend to lead a patrol to Sunningrocks and wait for whatever measly patrol of cats Dragonstar has decided will face today's weather."
Moosestar turned to his deputy. "Tigerlily? Thoughts?"

โŒ โฃโŒกโ†’ Tinyfang โ†’ 34 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: Flypaw | Crush: | Tags: Flypaw, Pumacloud, Gorsewhisper

Tinyfang's ears were flat against her head. The usually chipper queen was by no means a fan of the rain that pelted down on the border patrol. The storm was worsening, and the cat could hardly see her paws in front of her. The tuxedo hurridly caught up to Pumacloud, the patrol's leader. "We should probably head back now, don't you think?" She mewed, voice full of hope. "It's coming down hard; there's no way anything dangerous will be out and about today! Besides, look at Flypaw - he's soaked to the bone! I don't want him to fall ill, we'd fall so far behind in his training!" Not that I would mind a break from him, the she-cat added bitterly in her head.

โŒ โˆžโŒกโ†’ Oakpaw โ†’ 10 mns | โ™‚ | Mentor: Timberfoot | Crush: | Tags:

Oakpaw was bored. Timberfoot had just been about to take him out when Moosestar had called him to his den. Oakpaw had eagerly bounded after, before his mentor reminded him that this meeting wasn't one he could participate in. Fur already wet, Oakpaw had just slunk back to the apprentices' den. For awhile he had sat in the mouth of the den, grooming out his sopping pelt, but now the young tom was growing restless. With a huff, the tom nestled down and peered out into the camp, watching as the rain grew heavier. He tipped his head, wondering how the patrols were doing. Surely they should be heading back to camp, Oakpaw thought. And it looks like it's only going to get worse, too.

โŒ โ†โŒกโ†’ Icestep โ†’ 81 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: | Mate: Graywind, Owlfoot | Tags: Frostegret, Softheart

The black-and-white she-cat shuddered as the sound of rain pelting the den roof grew louder. Luckily, the den was warm and cozy, and just yesterday Oakpaw had delivered some duck feathers he'd found for Icestep to line her nest with. "Softheart," Icestep mewed, turning her attention towards the other elder. "Do you remember the last time it rained this hard? Oh, it had to have been many seasons ago now...remember how the apprentices' den was swept away, and two young cats died?" Icestep flicked her tail at Frostegret. "This was long before you joined the Clan, Frostegret. What was it like as a kittypet when it stormed this hard? Was your nest warm, and dry? Did it ever get dangerous during storms in those big dens?"

โŒ โ˜โŒกโ†’ Cherrycloud โ†’ 38 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: | Crush: Timberfoot | Tags: Ashkit, Creamflower

Cherrycloud lay in her nest, Ashkit sleeping peacefully beside her. The queen's tailtip twitched anxiously. She didn't care for storms, not a bit, and this one seemed like it was going to stick around for awhile. A crash of thunder almost made Cherrycloud jump out of her pelt, and she wrapped her tail tighter around the sleeping kit.
"I don't like this at all, Creamflower," Cherrycloud mewed quietly to the other queen, shaking her head. "I'm worried about the camp. What if it floods again?" Cherrycloud had never experienced a flood in the camp, but when she was born, the Clan was still recovering from one. It had swept away the apprentices' den all together; two apprentices inside the den had become tangled in the branches and reeds and had drowned. For most of Cherrycloud's childhood, the scent of rain was accompanied by the fear-scent of many cats in TranquilClan.

โŒ โ˜„โŒกโ†’ Ashkit โ†’ 6 mns | โ™‚ | Mentor: | Crush: | Tags:

--sleeping--
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ โ˜ฎ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•”๐•”๐•–๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

Postby Animals65 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:24 pm

Creamflower wakes up to hearing Cherrycloud complain about the weather and her fear of a flood in the camp, yawning. "I'm sure we will be fine Cherrycloud!" she replied, still a little sleepy but awake enough to comprehend what's going on. "Even if it does flood, we know what to do. We can deal with it."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:00 pm

๐ŸชฒBeetlepaw๐Ÿชฒ
tom หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท medicine cat apprentice หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags: mothtumble, mudface
It was an awfully rainy day, Beetlepaw observed. He had been reluctant to leave the den, but he'd been following Mothtumble like a lost kit all day. It seemed that was most of what he did, besides trying to memorize herbs and what they did. He was nervous that some might come back from patrol injured, admittedly. It was awfully slippery and wet out there, who knew what kind of predators might be lurking in the rain. He finished mixing a poultice of blackberry leaves for a bee sting that Mudface had gotten. She was rather impatient about it, but he was used to her impatience for apprentices.

"Here, let me put this on it," he directed her to turn around, exposing the stings that razed up her left flank. Using a careful, shaky paw, he began to spread the mixture onto the bumps. "Come back tomorrow for more, it'll clear up gradually," he paused, realising he was speaking with a lot of authority for an apprentice. "Um, right, Mothtumble?"

๐Ÿช”Oilpaw๐Ÿช”
tom หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท apprentice หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags: hunting patrol

As to how they were supposed to catch anything in this awful mess was Starclan's guess. Oilpaw had caught one whole mouse, and he'd nearly missed it thanks to a lightning strike! He looked to Goldmask with a frown, "the rain's scaring everything off!" He complained, his voice scaring off a nearby vole. He sheepishly watched it bound away, looking down at this paws in embarrassment. "Okay, maybe I'm scaring things off, too," he mumbled. He was always the worst apprentice, always doing things wrong and making messes of situations.

๐Ÿ‘นMudface๐Ÿ‘น
molly หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท warrior หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags: mothtumble

Mudface had been spared of the patrols this morning, which was great because the day before she'd had an unfortunate run-in with some bees. Damned things, she hated flying things. What she hated more than flying things, however, was Beetlepaw. Partially because he was an apprentice at such an old age, and partially because he was an outsider. The clan would be better off without him, in her opinion. "Be careful you dolt," she chided him as he touched one of the stings a little too roughly. If she could just be healed by the actual medicine cat, she'd have less issues with this interaction. Instead Mothtumble had thought this would be a teaching opportunity, apparently. Ugh. Her eyes bore straight through Beetlepaw and then softened as she looked to Mothtumble.

๐ŸŒพGorsewhisper๐ŸŒพ
molly หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท warrior หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags: border patrol
The patrol was going about as well as you could expect for such a stormy day. Gorsewhisper kept quiet for the most part, until Tinyfang spoke up. "She's right, nothing will be out in this awful storm," she grumbled. Not to mention she felt particularly weak today, she'd skipped the last three meals without even noticing. It was catching up to her for sure. It was easier to chew herbs than feed herself these days, she didn't feel like she deserved to take from the fresh-kill pile. Even if she went out on patrols and carried her weight, it wasn't any secret that she didn't have the same energy most cats carried. She was distant, eyes betraying how far away she was.

๐Ÿ’Softheart๐Ÿ’
molly หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท appearance หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท elder หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท tags: icestep & frostegret
Softheart had been enjoying the warmth of the den this morning, silently glad that her days of usefulness to the clan were past her. She'd hate to be scurrying around in all of this rain. She looked over to Icestep as she spoke up. "I try not to dwell, but yes, I remember. Those poor cats who drowned, I can remember the commotion and finding the bodies washed up. Such a tragedy," she sighed, shaking her head. "Hopefully we'll fare better in this storm. I don't think I could bare more needless loss at a time like this."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
โœฆโœฆโœฆ

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

๐ŸŒˆ

โœฆโœฆโœฆ

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:10 pm

โ™ฅ Mothtumble โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ She-cat โ™ฅ 42 Moons โ™ฅ Medicine Cat โ™ฅ
โ™ฅ Location: Medicine Den โ™ฅ Tags: Beetlepaw, Mudface โ™ฅ Crush: Moosestar โ™ฅ Apprentice: Beetlepaw โ™ฅ

Mothtumble squirmed in her sleep, waking up with a start as a loud clap of thunder sounded outside her den. Her eyes flitted open and she yawned, taking a few moments before fulling getting up. She was currently treating Mudface for beestings, but was allowing Beetlepaw to do most the work. She smiled softly, nodding her head at his question. "A mix of chewed blackberry leaves and dandelion will make for a perfect pollucite for bee stings. Good job.". It would soon be time to give him his full name, Beetlepaw had worked hard to prove himself to the clan, and Mothtumble felt that he would be ready soon. Perhaps when the storm quelled she'd take him to the moonstone. "Mudface, please be patient with my apprentice, he's working hard to treat your wounds, you should be grateful," She chastised the warrior, nudging her cheek in a calming manner. "I'll change it later today, if that makes you feel better." She mewed, her gaze moving to the entrance of the den. Mothtumble's ears perked when she saw Moosestar gather the senior warriors, tilting her head to the side in curiosity. She hadn't been called, so she was curious as to what was going on. She moved to go forward, but stopped herself, if she hadn't been asked to join them, it was likely Moosestar didn't need her. The tabby flattened her ears at the thought, but still didn't move, letting out a sigh. "Do you want a poppy seed for the pain? I can give you a half of one so it doesn't make you completely tired."

โ†— Rabbitpaw โ†—
โ†— She-cat โ†— 11 Moons โ†— Apprentice โ†—
โ†— Location: Apprentices Den โ†— Tags: Creamflower, Cherrycloud โ†— Crush: Open โ†— Mentor: Bluewhisker โ†—

Rabbitpaw was at the fresh-kill pile, poking around it to find the freshest thing. Picking up a large perch that had been caught the day before, she dragged it towards the Nursery, walking in and setting it in front of the two queens. "I know it's not the best, but this is the freshest thing we have right now, do you two want it? I dunno when the hunting patrol will be back." She mewed, her long fur drenched with rain water. She practically looked like a drowned rat, standing there with the fish in front of her, her whiskers dripping and the fluff on top of her head covering her eyes.

โ˜„ Thistleflight โ˜„
โ˜„ Tom โ˜„ 28 Moons โ˜„ Warrior โ˜„
โ˜„ Location: Warriors Den โ˜„ Tags: Vervainclaw โ˜„ Crush: Open โ˜„ Apprentice: Plumpaw โ˜„

Thistleflight sat in the corner of the warriors den, grumpily awaiting his sister's return, that is, if she ever came back from whatever Moosestar had called her to do. He wanted to be the one in there, but according to Mistlespots he 'was too young, and too immature' to have any important conversations with the leader and the senior warriors. His tail flicked in irritation, growling a bit as thunder sounded. "This sucks," He mumbled, looking out the entrance of the den, "there's nothing to do in a storm like this. I wish I could have gone on patrol." He huffed, accidentally hitting Vervainclaw with his paw. He quickly pulled back, "Sorry." He hissed apologetically, hunching down.

โ—ผ Mistlespots โ—ผ
โ—ผ She-cat โ—ผ 58 Moons โ—ผ Senior Warrior โ—ผ
โ—ผ Location: Leader's Den โ—ผ Tags: Moosestar, Tigerlily, Bluewhisker, Timberfoot โ—ผ Crush: Open โ—ผ Apprentice:N/A โ—ผ

Mistlespots flicked her tail as Moosestar spoke, shaking her head. "I'm not sure that's such a good idea, Moosestar," she said with a dip of her head to the leader, "perhaps we should speak at the gathering about it tomorrow. Do you really think we should make trouble right now?" She asked, glancing at the others in the den for their opinions. It just didn't seem smart to her to cause conflict right before a night of peace between the two clans. "Besides, we don't need Sunning Rocks right now, especially not with this storm taking place. Our clan may be better at traversing slippery surfaces and the water, but this will only cause more grief. The river is likely to be in a torrent, with current even the strongest swimmers couldn't handle." She tucked her tail between her paws, her eyes dancing around the gathered cats. "It will cause more damage than it will good. We could lose cats to the river and the storm." She insisted, knowing that it was likely the other's wouldn't agree with her. Sunning Rocks has always been a place of conflict between the clans, and while it was a nice piece of territory for Tranquilclan to have, it didn't seem worth the consequences at the moment.

โ™” Strikinggaze โ™”
โ™” Tom โ™” 32 Moons โ™” Warrior โ™”
โ™” Location: Warriors Den โ™” Tags: Open โ™” Crush: Open โ™” Apprentice: N/A โ™”

Strikinggaze awoke when the patrols were called, and he had been awake ever since. The tom hadn't been chosen for any of the morning patrols, and was grateful for that. With the rain pouring down like this, he did not want to be out in it. The tom stuck his paw out of the den, letting the rain fall on his paw pads. It didn't seem like it was going to be letting up any time soon, much to his dismay, and he figured the rest of the clans as well. Unfortunately, his sister, Dullgaze, had been chosen and he felt bad for her. Even if the two didn't speak, Strikinggaze loved his sister and was worried for her safety out in a storm like this. He kept his gaze fixed on the entrance of camp, hoping for her safe return. He expected he'd be called for a patrol later in the day, so he stayed put in the warm cozy den.

โ™™ Dullgaze โ™™
โ™™ Tom โ™™ 32 Moons โ™™ Warrior โ™™
โ™™ Location: Forest โ™™ Tags: Emberheart, Creekshine, Goldmask, Oilpaw โ™™ Crush: Open โ™™ Apprentice: N/A โ™™

Dullgaze trudged along with the rest of the hunting party, the only prey she had caught were a waterlogged mouse and a semi-dry squirrel that she had chased out of a knot in a tree. Not much, but it was the best she could do in a storm like this. The she-cat sighed, following behind the other cats, her paws squelching in the mud that had formed from the rain. A clap of thunder sounded and she jumped, eyes wide as she looked around, only calming down when she realized it was just thunder, nothing more, nothing less. She couldn't wait to get out of this weather and curled back in to her soft, warm nest in the back of the warriors den.

โœ— Ashclaw โœ—
โœ— Tom โœ— 38 Moons โœ— Loner โœ—
โœ— Location: Two-leg Place โœ— Tags: Open โœ— Mate: Dolly โœ—

Ashclaw sat under the protection of the lip of the roof of Dolly's two-leg home, sitting on their front steps, waiting for the rain to stop. He had been wandering the two-leg place when it started, and he immediately took shelter under the roof. It made him feel safe to be where Dolly used to live, knowing she was watching over him with their two kittens by her side. He looked up at the sky, watching as the rain poured down in sheets. For some reason, this storm didn't unnerve him, it calmed him down. . except when he thought about his sister, Cherrycloud, and his son, Ashkit, who were in Tranquilclan, having to deal with the weather. He frowned, his paws itching to run to them, to protect them from the storm, but he knew that wasn't possible. He had chosen to leave the clan, and that is where he must stay.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:30 pm

Creamflower hears a voice and turns her head to see it was Rabbitpaw, one of the apprentices, bringing in a perch. "I think that would work just fine Rabbitpaw." she responded. "Thank you!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me