Artist Siberian [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
72 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

COLORS ch1: Page 76

Postby Siberian » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Cover...75...77

First panel
Pix: Gone? GONE?! What do you mean by GONE?! As in away, or just DEAD?!
Caynril: EITHER, really. why else do you think I would set up a bunch of traps, for fun? NO! Well, I AM awesome at it, but I really just need to get rid of that little fuzzball iiwii.
Brianna: THAT'S TERRIBLE!! Why in the world would you be trying to do that to your, uh, Nephew iiwii!...I guess that's his name... but how could you, you cold-hearted creature! Why would anyone try to get rid of a little kid?!
Caynril: Sheesh, I don't know what YOUR problem is, you're acting as if this is some kind of bad thing.

Second Panel
Pix: It IS bad!! Why, there must be SOME kind of reason why you would do this. I mean, you're not just trying to kill him for fun, are you? That's horrible!
Iniru: Actually, there IS an explanation for this, just one that you probably wouldn't like. You see, among our kind, if a set of mates can't take care of their offspring, or sometimes just don't want that kind of responsibility, or maybe even don't want him/her at all, then the child is passed down in care of some other member of the family line. In this case, Caynril's older sister couldn't take care of iiwii, so inherently he was passed to the care of Caynril. Of course, Canny here can hardly take care of himself. I even have to go an check on him sometimes just to make sure he feeds himself. So Caynril can't care for iiwii either. In a case like this, where the next member of the family can't or doesn't want to care for the child either, then it is assumed that no one will ever want or be able to care for the child. So he/she is traditionally either set loose to survive on their own in the forest, or occasionally put to death. So basically Caynril has been bugging me for the past few weeks to help him get rid of the kid, so I finally agreed to help him.
Brianna: That's... that still...just plain cruel! You people actually do that?!
Iniru: I know that probably sounds very strange to your kind, but really it's standard and known by all of our kind. It's just our way of life.
Pix: but...but... iiwii is so cute and fluffy... I just...I don't...
Iniru: You think iiwii is fluffy? You should have seen CAYNRIL when he was younger. I swear, he was at least four times as fuzzy--
Caynril: HEY!! I told you not to talk about that EVER!! I'm the strong and smart one here, so I am in charge of you! You have to keep everything I told you not to say secret and NOT SAY IT.
Iniru: For the record, i am actually much more intelligent than you are, and you should probably just give up on the old "smart one strong one" thing.
Caynril: You DARE speak against me like that? Why I otta--
Razor: HEEEY I HEARD THE BLACK FLUFFY THINGS TALKING ABOUT DEATH AND KILLING WHATS THE HAPS

Third Panel
Razor: Wait, are you guyz talking about killing THIS little squirt? heh, don't worry, I'LL TAKE CARE OF THIS FOR YA!!
Brianna: RAZOR?! NO WAY!! You crazy psycho, you can't kill iiwii! In fact, you really need to just STOP on this whole spontaneous-killing thing!
Razor: Neverrrrrrr!!! YOU CAN'T STOP--
Gregory: Razor, i'm not in the mood. Now put the sword down, or i'm going to put YOU down with the smacking stick.
Razor: GRRRrrrRRrrRrrRRRrrrr....

Fourth Panel
*swipes*
Pix: Wait, what about you, In... uh, Inai... uh...
Iniru: it's Iniru.
Pix: Right! Iniru. Can't you take care of iiwii? i mean, you seem like a sort of responsible person... could you?

Fifth Panel

Sixth Panel
iniru: Maybe, it might have been possible, but alas, I have been critiqued by my peers that I would indeed make a bad caretaker of children, due to myself being told that i simply do not have enough sympathy or emotions to accommodate the needs of a Shadea child...
~memory~
Random person: ...GEEZE what's with your face, guy? It's WEIRD. Do you ever blink?!
Iniru: Yes, of course I do. I just happen to be blinking at the exact moment you are.
Random person: Whaaaaaaaat no way!! and what's with your voice, huh guy? I mean is your tone even wavering at ALL?! You some kind of robot or something?
Iniru: No. You're just not paying enough attention to my voice. Now would you mind sitting down, miss? You came here for therapy, didn't you? so far you've just been standing and yelling at me about how you think of me...
Random person: Are you even a therapist?! You don't seem like one, weirdo!
Iniru: Well, I'm not licensed, but I am just substituting for the actual one today while he couldn't be here. Now could you maybe--
Random person: Waaaaaaaait you're that Iniru guy! I remember you! You're always around that loser Caynril! Huh, that must make YOU a loser too!
Iniru: ...though i'd rather you not call me that, I'm not going to stop you. But honestly, do you want--
Random Person: Wait, so what would you do if I tried to punch you in the face? Come on, ANSWER ME!
Iniru: nothing. I suppose.
Random Person: GEEZE. You honestly don't care AT ALL. What's with you, wiseguy?! God, I bet you'd be a TERRIBLE parent. You wouldn't care WHAT the kids would do! You couldn't comfort them, you unsympathetic-weirdo-loser-monster-kinda-smart-and-cute-not-really-a-therapist-guy!!
Iniru: .....................................................
.............................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................
hmmm, it says here on this paper that you came here because you had extensive problems with keeping friends... and just about every other kind of relationship. I think I see your problem.

Dramatic Iniru pose is Dramatic.
characters/story/art (c) me
Last edited by Siberian on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╔═════════════════════════╗
Imma ghost sometimes I'll just appear
Twitter @Sibspook
dA @Sibspook

╚═════════════════════════╝
Siberian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COLORS ch1: Page 76

Postby Chimericect » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:47 pm

It's.. So.. Awesome!!!
I luffles this comic <3
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf in a Fedora » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:40 am

LOL XD kinda cute lol
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

|Ask Me|DA|Tumblr|
used to be wolfwarrior144, please do not steal.
Wolf in a Fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkie Pie » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:08 am

Yay smacking stick c:
Image Image

Applejack is my BFF!
Pinkie Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oumasai » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 am

Omg
Poor iniru
But love his dramatic pose xD
It's just so.. Dramatic?!
And xD that red guy is acting like Razor
And I guess sorta has his personality LOL
hi i'm light, and i'm also inactive
oumasai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlaskanAlpaca » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 am

This comic is so awesome, its the perfect mix of super funny, super cute and plenty of action. I love it! I wish I could keep up a storyline, I always end up getting away from it or thinking it was silly.
Deviant Art

I am officially leaving CS for good. I had only been staying for Plumerians, and now that they have been shut down I feel free to leave. Thanks for the good time guys! Come find me on DeviantART, the link is above.
AlaskanAlpaca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reilly » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:43 am

Poor INIRU!
Ugh.
Spell check keeps changing INIRU to full caps.
Too lazy to change it back.
Lol.
And Razor's face n the second panel!
reilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:58 am

Irinu! Don't worry you don't need to change, we all love you! You would make an amazing caretaker! And if you have any trouble we will help you! c:
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WenDipper » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:24 am

YESYESYESYES NEW PAGE!!! :D -gasp- Is Iniru's face actually... showing emotion!? -looks closer- Oh. No. It's not. :? Poor Iniru! Nobody thinks he has emotions... Except for a few people. ._.'

Fluffy Caynril is so adorable in the second frame!! >3< HE WAS SO FLUFFEH!!!
WenDipper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CHERRILOID » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:48 am

BABBY CAYNRIL
WAS FLUFFY