๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed May 22, 2024 9:23 am

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Subordinate
Tagged: Kion
Flynn laughed lightly, as Kion mentioned about being a fast learner, and having used to take piano lessons. "I don't think I'd have the patience for piano lessons. But just wait until you start playing actual songs, then it sounds even better." he said. "Which shouldn't be too long, if you learn the rest of the chords and technique as quickly as you have already." Flynn added, though he figured that maybe those should be learnt at home, rather than in the music store - he doubted that the workers wanted to hear that take place all day, and it would give Kion a chance to find some videos to watch and study first, and figure out a style of playing that worked for him.

Flynn waited by the cashier for Kion to pay for the guitar, checking his phone as he did so. Noting that he didn't seem to have a reply from Aurelia still, he wondered if it meant that they'd have a little more time to explore, but he was also a little concerned that something might have happened to her, or she'd left the city without them (though he doubted either of those happened).
"Did you get a reply from Auree yet?" he asked, putting his phone away. "If not, we just might have time to find a pet store after all - I'm sure there's one not far away. At least until we get a reply and it's time to go back." Flynn then suggested, with a bright smile and tilting his head slightly to one side inquisitively.

Astoria Onitiri
27 | Female | Human
Tagged: Jessi, Warren
"Well, we should try to more often. Even if at other places, to try something new." Astoria declared to Jessi. After all, she thought, it was much nicer to explore new places to eat or even just get a hot drink at with someone else. But then, she liked being around other people anyway, rather than being alone. She nodded as Jessi had mentioned she'd only been to Cade's a couple of times. "So you're at least a little familiar with the place." she commented, hoping that that would mean there would be at least something that Jessi liked and would be able to have.

Astoria raised an eyebrow as Warren replied to her. It was hardly a surprise that he mentioned he didn't often have time for things outside of his factory or working. Sometimes she wondered if he worked too much, too hard, losing sight of anything else in his life. That wasn't something she'd dare comment on or question, though. She wasn't sure she'd quite get away with saying such a thing, especially since... well, she'd rather not think about that right now.
Astoria nodded as Warren mentioned going into the cafe. "We'd better - I don't want to be away from my shop for too long." she agreed, a little concerned about being away too long, which for her would be more than half an hour.
She moved towards the door, pushing it open, holding it for the other two, and glancing around the interior, noting that it was a little busy. Then, she joined the queue at the counter, already knowing that she'd be making her regular order - a white chocolate and caramel mocha, with a slice of caramel shortbread - so she didn't really need to study the menu board, but she did give it a courtesy glance while waiting for her turn to order.

Cassandra Joyce
25 | Female | Delta
Tagged: Nikolai
She nodded as Nikolai replied to her greeting, and returned question. Cassandra then raised an eyebrow and the corner of her mouth very slightly quirked up - the closest she'd come to a smile in a very long time - as she glanced towards him when he jokingly asked if she was ready to take her shift. It faded quite quickly afterwards, though, as though realising what she was doing. "When am I not on shift?" Cassandra asked, her tone also somewhat joking - but there was quite some truth to her words.
She soon finished eating, and she also stood up, stretching her arms and back as she did so. "I'm planning on going into the city soon. If you happen to want to tag along." she offered, though she noticed that a couple of vehicles were already gone from the garage. Well, she thought, it wasn't as if there was necessarily a limit as to how many could go out at the same time. Besides, maybe she could grab some groceries or other supplies that the pack might need. She'd have to make sure to ask when she went back inside.

Rohan Wilder
25 | Male | Human
Tagged: Aurelia, Mr. Jay
Rohan went behind the bar and grabbed a waist apron, tying it around his waist, and then a couple of clean washcloths, napkins, and a notebook and pen - all of which he'd put into the pockets of his apron. There hadn't, he realised, really been that much of a need to rush, since it was always very quiet to start with at opening, but he also knew that the crowds could be fast to come in sometimes. And he liked to make sure he was reliable, even if Mr. Jay didn't mind that he was late, what with his mentor's joke and reassurance, even asking about if he'd found any new inspiration for his poetry. It was perhaps a little unusual, since there weren't many years between the two, but Mr. Jay exuded an air of wisdom, and Rohan had a lot of respect for him.
"Thank you, Mr. Jay. And I... I think I have. I have some new ideas, it's just getting them all down in a proper order." Rohan explained, and then he glanced over to the door as Aurelia was there. She must have followed him over, which he was a little surprised at, and relieved all at once. Most probably would have wandered off after he'd run off. That, and she'd explained why Rohan had been late, which made him blush a little again.

Rohan practically vaulted over the bar, to approach her. "You followed me!" he exclaimed, in a delighted disbelief. He turned towards Mr. Jay, "This is Auree." he introduced her to his mentor, then glanced at Auree again. "Would you like anything? If you've got time to." he offered, though realised that Mr. Jay had already asked that to her.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•“๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โŠถ ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 22, 2024 12:08 pm

Jessel Rose Robbins- Jes- f- 30 y- werewolf subordinate- demi pan; feelings for Torin- SO/mate- adopted Skyy, wants kids- Tags: Marlowe, Torin, others

The brown eyed redhead turned her attention to Torin. "Oh, alpha...good morning," she said to the man. She felt a streak of jealous...then shook her head.

Her attention was quickly stolen by Marlowe, and she smiled at the other woman. "Oh, Marlowe...Skyy went out to the couch," she figured she should tell her. "They've... been acting different lately. It's like they...have anxiety or something, but I can't tell for sure. They won't really tell me...but I know what its like to have anxiety. I dare say they're going to be nervous going back to school, if that's what's happening...I always got so nervous about school because of my anxiety. I didn't want anyone seeing me if I were to have a panic attack. That thought alone would just make the anxiety worse," she sighed. "Oh, um...I slept fine last night, by the way, sorry about not saying that first."

Skyy Nora Robbins- Nora- genderfluid but male most often- 14- Werewolf pup- homosexual; Blake- could date but nothing serious until 18- Tags: Blake and Ingrid, Parker and Elea

The blue eyed gray-looking haired one hummed quietly, then nodded. "I...yeah...time passes like the blink of an eye," they said. They shook their head a couple times, then let out a small sigh. This was a difficult conversation...in that they didn't know what else to say to that. "Isn't... uneventful good?" they then asked, since he'd said that. He'd said the day had been uneventful, so they said what they said.

They tensed up as Elea got what they decided was too close... They felt a growl building up, and it bubbled forth without them being able to stop it. They immediately flinched though, thinking she'd be mad. She was definitely going to respond with a growl back, or worse. They hunched up a bit, until Parker continued to speak. They nodded and said "Okay," to him, but then ended up waiting for Blake to get up first.

Kion Rowan Crowe- Ki, Ro- m- 24 y- Werewolf subordinate- homosexual; Flynn, maybe Nikolai- SO open- Tags: Flynn, Aurelia (through text)

The amber and golden brown eyed reddish brown haired one hummed quietly. He smiled as he looked at the other male, saying "It wasn't really my thing... My parents wanted me to learn it, though. I was still young enough then that I wanted to please them, too." He shook his head a couple times, and let out a small sigh. "I eventually got sick of it and told them I wanted to quit, and luckily they let me." He let his eyes wander as they walked, but then he focused. They reached the cashier again, and he smiled disarmingly at the guy.

It seemed like it worked, the guy didn't glare at Flynn again, or maybe he was just distracted. Kion was cute after all, with a little of that handsomeness. He shook that thought away, as he wasn't interested in the cashier. He was just smiling at the man to disarm him, so to speak. He quickly paid for the guitar, then looked to Flynn. He tilted his head as he saw him checking his phone, so he checked his own phone. He shook his head, saying "Doesn't look like I got a message from her. Should we just... head to the petstore, then?" he asked.

Jessibel Roberts- Jessi- f- 26 y- human- service dog trainer- Demi pan- feelings for Astoria- psychiatric service dog Loke- Tags: Astoria, Warren

The redhead nodded as she looked at the darker haired woman. She said "I...would like that a lot, honestly, hanging out more often." She looked down at her feet a moment...then shook her head. She raised her gaze once more, smiling as she said "Yeah." She then glanced to Warren a moment, not sure she liked that tone of his voice...It sounded cold to her, but maybe she was just imagining things. She blinked as the tall man then focused on her. She nodded and said "The coffee I've had here was pretty good, so...your workers are right." A lot of people definitely came here... That was honestly part of the reason she didn't come often, she didn't... like crowds.

She quickly nodded, as the other two said they should get inside. She agreed, saying "Yeah, we should definitely get in there and order." She needed to be careful with the time, too...since she did have to help today. They were doing the training at like three thirty or four. Still, that meant she had to keep her eye on the time, so she'd not be late. She shook her head, and hummed quietly as she walked in with them. She let her eyes go to the board, and saw white chocolate caramel mocha. "Oh...that looks good," she said, which the others would probably hear.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Thu May 23, 2024 2:12 pm

๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โฅ Beta โฅ Twenty-Four Years โฅ Single โฅ Tag Rohan - Kion & Flynn (text)โฅ The City - The Hermes Feather โฅ

Hearing the older man tell Rohan not to worry, brought a sigh of relief to Aurelia. He even made it a point to address her as if she were a late employee. Aurelia offered a smile after Rohan introduced the pair, โ€œPleasure to meet you, Mr.Jay.โ€. She hadnโ€™t been there long, as she informed Rohan earlier - she was new to the area. Her once graceful messy bun of curls had turned into shambles after chasing behind the young man. While the pair talked, she figured her way to the restroom to gather herself. Closing the bathroom door behind her, her attention caught onto the mirror and her hands fiddled with the slightly messy bush. She finger-curled her hair back into position, before washing her hands and exiting the bathroom. Aurelia rejoined the two in the main room of the bar, once again looking over the minor details of the place. โ€œSurprise me, I'll take all day looking over the menu,โ€ she replied, laughing at herself. Most of the time when she went to new places, chicken or burgers were the safest bet.. However, she was willing to take the risk of whatever he was willing to give her. โ€œJust donโ€™t burn a hole in my pocket, will ya?โ€ she teased. Not wanting to spend too much money in a single day.

She found herself near a booth table and slipped herself into the seat whilst she waited for the duo to serve her. Aurelia pulled out her cell and sent out another reply to Flynn and Kion. โ€˜Hey, I am at The Hermes Feather if you want lunch. If not, Iโ€™ll be back ready to go back in an hourโ€™ She skimmed over the short message before clicking send and placing the phone on the table. The air from the vents above wooshed over Auree, sending a chill down her back. She looked up to see the squared vent above her, the best spot for her to be. โ€œSo tell me, What started this establishment?โ€ she asked. She casually looked around the building, searching for signs of age, within the walls, and shortly after returned her attention to Rohan and Mr.Jay.

โ€‹ษดษชแด‹แดสŸแด€ษช โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โœดSubordinate โœด Twenty SevenโœดSingleโœดTag CassandraโœดThe Pack House - The Porchโœด

Nikolai approached the rail on the porch, gently leaning against it with his back facing the road. He trusted that Cassandra would alert him if there was any danger. As he took a sip from his now room-temperature coffee, he let out a soft grunt. He wasnโ€™t pleased with it now that it had grown cold. He set the cup down on the ramp before turning to his side to view the road. She sounded defeated over him asking if she wanted to take her shift. โ€œI apologize if I offended you. It was not my intent.โ€ The tone of his voice was purely sincere. He looked over the lawn again, trying to muster up something other than an apology.

She gave him an offer he absolutely could not refuse. โ€œGet away from the house for a bit? Count me in.โ€ he chuckled after. Over the last few months in the house, he felt as if he was going stir-crazy. โ€œLet me grab a jacket and Iโ€™ll meet you in the car,โ€ he added before walking back to the front door and into the home. He surpassed everyone in the living room that was covered in teenagers. A half-smirk crept on his face as he reminisced about being a teen again. He used to get into so much trouble with the boys. Nokali was no saint as a young wolf. He shuffled his feet up the stairs, and down the long hallway to his room. He grabbed a deep sea blue jacket off the back of his chair before spinning on his heels to meet Cassandra on the porch. โ€œReady?โ€
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 24, 2024 6:55 am

[quote="Queen of flames"]
Ulric Gollum
male - subordinate - 24 years - crush: open - Location: somewhere near the borders - tags: open
(^_^)
He didn't have any jobs, he didn't need to do any task for the pack right now either. He did what he wanted to do. The day was beautiful so he left his room, took some stuff with him, and decided to walk to the other side of their lands to draw nature or anything goes to his mind. He enjoyed the fresh air, and being alone was never an issue to him, he liked to write or draw when nobody was there to bother him. As he got the spot he saw to be a good one, he sat on it and just watched the views, trying to sketch the drawings on his head, wanting to do some action drawings, so his mind got crazy there. He finally took his equipment and started to draw things on his head.

Angelina Borealis
female - subordinate - 30 years - crush: Torin - Location: Packhouse, kitchen - tags: Catalina, Torin, Marlowe, others
(^_^)
She nodded to the alpha "Thank you I will take some coffee then" she said to him then walked to the kitchen table where the coffee machine was, there was still some coffee left, maybe a cup or two. She took a cup from the top shelf and poured half a cup, leaving a reserve of milk. She hated black coffee as it sure did its magic on her stomach. She took a sip as she listened to the healer and some of the pups "Marlowe are you taking them to the school? Maybe I could accompany you there, I have some business in a town near the school, so maybe we could come with Catalina at the same way?" she said to her. Her eyes looked at her younger sister as she was still eating her breakfast there "Do you have all your things in place? Cat" she asked her "That's good, you could maybe hurry up a bit, I think the rest are leaving soon" she said to her with a smile to her response.

Sean Chronos
male - Subordinate - 26 years - crush: open - Location: The Hermes feather - tags: Mike Jay
(^_^)
He didn't hurry on his mornings that much, he had some work soon, but for now, he took his time to enjoy his mornings. He took a small walk around the rocky road to the forest, on foot, he could go in his wolf form too, but there were lots of other people using the same road so he decided not to. He took his way back home, walked to his room to change his clothes, took a look at the clock, and then walked to his car waiting at the back of the house. He drove to the town and parked at The Hermes Feather's back which was the parking place for staff members. He had not been there for that long yet, but he already had his own place for his car, which was good as the parking place was not that big. He walked to the bar and logged in. He took a look at some of today's duties list if he could have something that was made for him too, but likely the list was not updated yet. He walked to the owner "Good morning Mr Jay" he said to him "So is there something for me to do today?" he asked him.

Catalina Borealis
female - pup - 14 years - crush: Forest Parker - Location: Packhouse, kitchen - tags: Angelina, others, open
(^_^)
She sat at the table near the window, it was her favorite spot to sit, eat, and look out into the yard. The day seemed to be a beautiful day, but she was not so happy about going to school, she found herself rather nervous around humans, especially when she needed to hide who she really was even for those she got along very well. She had this love-hate feeling toward the physical education classes, as much she liked to move around, she found herself doing the most unexceptional movements which could not be possible on humans, she needed to calm herself down a lot during those classes. She looked over at her older sister as she spoke "Of course I am, my stuff waits for me in my room..." she said to her "I don't want to binge eat and choke on breakfast" she said to her with a sight "yes, yes" she said and finished her breakfast and drank her juice.

Ingrid Lyons
female - pup - 15 years - crush: open - Location: Living room - tags: Blake, Parker, others
(^_^)
She looked at Elea with a roll over her eyes "Of course we do, I don't hurt to ask, and I didn't really mean the future, just what it feels like to become a subordinate of this pack and likely do some more work than what we do as pup rank" she said to her. She turned to look at Blake and Skyy there "Of course it is, it's still morning, say that once again after school ends" she said to Blake. She looked at Marlowe with a little announcement when she talked about them going to school "I rather stay here than go to school, human teachings don't really belong to werewolves" she said rather stubbornly. She looked at Parker "Ooh, I am surprised that all of the pups on this pack you are the ones most willing to go to school" She laughed a little bit.

Timotheus Hildebert
male - human - dog police patrol/police dog trainer - 30 years - crush: open - tags: open
(^_^)
He left his home early and walked to the police station to do some paperwork in their office before his days as the police dog trainer started, they had some new pup candidates who needed to be checked to see if they could be good for police dogs or if they had better to some other duties. Becoming a police dog was not an easy duty, as the dog needed many things for the job, listening to orders was not only one of them, they needed a good personality too, the dogs could not be too aggressive yet not too nice. So only 20% of the possible pup candidates will become a true police dog in the end, others will either have some other duties or become pet dogs.

He walked to the training area with his two dog partners the younger German shepherd Macgyver, who was still rather energetic, but good at his work, then his older Labrador retriever Kilian, who was calmer and he was an excellent help for training pups.

Sabor Kirnisidir
male - loner werewolf - 30 years - crush: open - Location: Cade's Country Brews - tags: Feyra
(^_^)
he looked at the young girl and then at the menu "...so which is the cheapest on your menu? And coffee with milk, please" he said to her with a little embarrassment as it could not be that normal for a poor like him to go to ask the cheapest meal. He then looked to the owner there "And Could you ask your owner if it's okay for me to have my food stall near this place, of course, I am not going to steal the customers" he asked her to say to the owner, or tell him to come to talk to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Fri May 24, 2024 8:35 am

Warren Dark | 28 | Male | Loner | Cade's Country Brew | Tags: Astoria, Jessi
Warren follows them into the cafรฉ, and joins the queue. He wasn't quite sure what he'd want. Thinking about it, he decides on a simple black coffee. "So Astoria... How's that shop of yours coming along? I'm a busy man, so as I'm sure you're aware I haven't kept up with the financial successes, or failures, of stores in this place." He turns to Jessi as she speaks. "It's good to hear that my employees have good taste. Perhaps I shall see how their coffee is." He looks at the item on the menu Jessi was looking at as she mentions it. "Maybe it is good. Personally though, I would prefer something less... flavourful."

Mike Jay | 27 | Male | Human | The Hermes Feather | Tags: Rohan, Aurelia, Sean
He smiles and calmly waits for Rohan to get ready. There was no real rush, after all. "I'm always glad to hear when you have a new idea. And don't fret too much about ordering it correctly. I like to think it'll come naturally to you.". He watches Rohan realise that Aurelia was there, and laughs a little to himself. "It's good to meet you, Auree.". After she places her order, Mr Jay gets himself ready to prepare something for it when he hears Sean enter. "Ah, Sean! Tell ya what, we got a 'surprise me' order from a customer. I think the freedom of choice would be a perfect first order of the day for you. Oh, they don't want it to be too expensive though, so make sure to keep that in mind.". After setting Sean to work, he waits by the counter to see if any other early customers came in.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Fri May 24, 2024 8:57 am

๏ผฆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ
๐ŸŽ€ Loner๐ŸŽ€ Fifteen Years ๐ŸŽ€ Single ๐ŸŽ€ Tag Sabor ๐ŸŽ€ Cade's Country Brew๐ŸŽ€

- added to post below -
Last edited by TheSiren on Sat May 25, 2024 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 24, 2024 9:26 am

Jessel Rose Robbins- Jes- f- 30 y- werewolf subordinate- demi pan; feelings for Torin- SO/mate- adopted Skyy, wants kids- Tags: Marlowe, Torin, others

-look back-

Skyy Nora Robbins- Nora- genderfluid but male most often- 14- Werewolf pup- homosexual; Blake- could date but nothing serious until 18- Tags: Blake and Ingrid, Parker and Elea

-look back-

Kion Rowan Crowe- Ki, Ro- m- 24 y- Werewolf subordinate- homosexual; Flynn, maybe Nikolai- SO open- Tags: Flynn, Aurelia (through text)

The amber and golden brown eyed reddish brown haired one hummed quietly. He smiled as he looked at the other male, saying "It wasn't really my thing... My parents wanted me to learn it, though. I was still young enough then that I wanted to please them, too." He shook his head a couple times, and let out a small sigh. "I eventually got sick of it and told them I wanted to quit, and luckily they let me." He let his eyes wander as they walked, but then he focused. They reached the cashier again, and he smiled disarmingly at the guy.

It seemed like it worked, the guy didn't glare at Flynn again, or maybe he was just distracted. He quickly paid for the guitar, then looked to Flynn. He blinked as he got a text from Auree after having said he'd gotten nothing...Now he felt bad, and he said "Hey, just got a text from her. It says she's at the Hermes Feather, if we want to have lunch. Otherwise...it says she'll be ready to go in an hour, so... that means we'd have time to go to the pet store. I...do feel a little hungry though." He tried to ignore the small rumbles of his belly.

Jessibel Roberts- Jessi- f- 26 y- human- service dog trainer- Demi pan- feelings for Astoria- psychiatric service dog Loke- Tags: Astoria, Warren

The redhead nodded as she looked at the darker haired woman. She said "I...would like that a lot, honestly, hanging out more often." She looked down at her feet a moment...then shook her head. She raised her gaze once more, smiling as she said "Yeah."
She needed to be careful with the time...since she did have to help today. She let her eyes go to the board, and saw white chocolate caramel mocha. "Oh...that looks good," she said, which the others would probably hear.

(for Astoria)

She nodded and smiled as she looked at Warren, saying "I'm sure it is. Nice to know they actually have good taste, I mean to say." She shook her head a couple times...then said "I like white chocolate, and caramel. We'll see if they actually taste good together." She giggled a bit, then shook her head yet again. She wondered what he'd order, if it would be something simple or something with a bit of...flare.

Naai Lorr Soma- Ai- m- 28- human- Police K9 unit (dog breeding and training)- homosexual; Timotheus- Brimstone, Nanashi- Tags: Timotheus

The full lipped and longer lashed on hummed as he brushed at straight white hair. The soft and sweet but shy headshy ones hair brushed his shoulders. The very pale, shorter and slender one shook his head. He'd changed into a purple shirt and blue jeans or Jean shorts. He'd also head breakfast, so now he looked to the two dogs. He smiled as he hooked up their leashes, taking both of them along. He still brought the Labrador, despite that Brimstone would soon be retired. They arrived to the police station, and headed for the canine unit's area. He found Timotheus was already there, with his two dogs. Reddish eyes focused, he called "Hello Timotheus."

Rin Ell Soma- Riri- genderfluid- 16- human- part time at Cade's Country Brew- bi; Ingrid- date open- Naai is uncle- family has pet cats- Tags: open since its school time right now

The sensible but stubborn golden-tan skinned one blinked medium lashed eyes. She was feeling female that day, so she was using female pronouns. She pursed her lips, then shook her slightly wavy dark brown haired head. Her hair went past the shoulders. She brushed at it gently with her fingers, since she'd just shaken her head around. She wanted to be at the coffee shop...However, she knew she had to go to school, and would be able to get out early. Since the average height and slender one worked part time, they allowed her out earlier. That was the only good thing about school. The deeply brown eyed one checked her clothes, a pink shirt and jeans or shorts.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat May 25, 2024 12:48 pm

Flynn Johnston
25 | Male | Subordinate
Tagged: Kion
Flynn waited for Kion to pay for the guitar. He vaguely wondered when he'd next play his own guitar. Maybe if the packhouse was fairly empty later, then he'd take some time to play his loud rock songs. He didn't want to totally annoy everyone just yet, so if there weren't many others in the house, then he didn't mind giving them a free concert. That, or he'd try and skateboard on the land surrounding the pack house, maybe find some crates that he could jump over on said skateboard. As typical for him, something chaotic that would probably get him close to in trouble.

Just after Kion had paid, and Flynn had previously mentioned how he had been waiting on a reply from Auree, his phone dinged as a text came through - the awaited reply from Auree. He let out a quiet sigh of relief, glad that his slight fears from earlier that something had happened to her were unfounded. He nodded as he read it, and Kion mentioned that he also got a reply. "Yes - that's what she's sent me as well." Flynn confirmed, and then he hummed for a moment as he thought about what to do, while heading towards the door of the store to get back onto the street. He wasn't really hungry, having had quite a lot for breakfast earlier, and figured that he could wait until they got back to the packhouse before getting anything else to eat. "Hmm... I'm not really hungry right now, but we could always grab a little something on the way back to the car, when we're done at the pet store, maybe?" he suggested.

Looking up and down the street, Flynn set his skateboard back down and stepped onto it. "I think I saw a pet store just up the street." he said, and set off at a steady pace, glancing back to check the Kion was following.

Astoria Onitiri
27 | Female | Human
Tagged: Jessi, Warren
"Perhaps, if you get a steady schedule or a day off somewhere, and it lines up with some time I have off, we'll arrange something." Astoria said to Jessi, agreeing that they should hang out more often - if they were able to. She glanced from the board and towards Warren when he asked her about her shop - which surprised her a little, as she hadn't been sure if he'd have been interested in knowing more about it. She was more than happy to reply, though. "Oh, yes, what with all your clients to call and orders to fill, I can't imagine you've had much time to keep up. Anyway - it's doing really well. Reopening for spring always gets a good influx, quite a few interested clients that want flowers and arrangements for their events - weddings, funerals and that. And, of course, special orders. I had someone earlier order twenty hydrangeas that'll be arriving tomorrow. I'm looking forward to putting together and wrapping bouquets for customers that walk in as well." she explained, almost missing that Jessi had commented on something she'd spotted on the menu board.

"Hm? Oh - the white chocolate and caramel mocha is brilliant, it's my regular order. And with a slice of caramel shortbread." Astoria commented, with a beam, looking towards Jessi, and then she glanced back towards Warren when he'd mentioned his own preference. A plain coffee wasn't her own thing, but she nodded thoughtfully, "Their regular black coffee is meant to be incredible as well, so that a good choice if you're not interested in something fancy. And cheaper." she said, with a light laugh, knowing that Warren wasn't too keen to spend too much of his money.

Cassandra Joyce
25 | Female | Delta
Tagged: Nikolai
She waved her hand dismissively at the apology, shaking her head slightly. "No, I'm not offended. It's just the truth. All I've done is hold my own. Even now, I can't shake it." Cassandra explained, with a very weak smile, but then shrugged. Nope. Not opening up any more than that. She did not like how that felt. Maybe she still didn't quite trust her own packmates, even after all the time she'd been a part of the pack. Though she appreciated Nikolai's apology regardless. She was quite glad to move the conversation on.

"Very well. I'll take my plate inside and finish getting ready." Cassandra agreed. Initially, she would have wanted to go alone, but maybe it wouldn't be too bad to have someone else go with her. Besides, they could always split up while in the city for a while.
She took her plate back inside, into the kitchen, and quickly washed up her plate. Setting it onto the drying rack, she quickly addressed the others that were still in the kitchen, "I'm going into the city for a while, text me if anyone needs anything picked up," and then she left, picked up a set of keys, and went back out onto the porch, meeting Nikolai there when he was ready.
"Yep," she held up the keys, "I'll drive." Cassandra decided, feeling safer in having control of a car herself rather than letting someone else drive.
She headed over to the garage, unlocked the car and got into the driver's seat. She waited until Nikolai was sat and buckled in as well, before turning the ignition and the engine rumbled to life, and then they were off down the road.

Rohan Wilder
25 | Male | Human
Tagged: Aurelia, Mr. Jay, Sean
"Thank you, Mr. Jay. I'm sure it will." Rohan replied, and started a quick sweep around of the main bar area to make sure it was all cleaned down, even though it already was. He just liked to be sure. He then took his notebook and pen out of his apron pocket, opening to an empty page and starting to write down all of the new lines and ideas he'd come up with that morning. He hummed a simple melody as he did, like he was coming up with a tune to put the words to - or to have around them. It helped having the words written down, though, so he could actually see them.
He glanced up briefly to see that Sean had just arrived - a somewhat new employee that hadn't been there long. Rohan didn't really know a lot about him, but he was uncertain whether the other man liked him at all... given he didn't seem to notice Rohan was there. Still, Rohan waved in greeting, with a, "Hello, Sean!" and left him to sign in and get ready to work.

He noticed when Auree had returned from wherever she'd been to tidy herself up, but he waved towards her as she'd sat down to place an order, requesting a surprise order. Mr. Jay had assigned this to Sean, so Rohan returned to his notebook, the melody that he'd been humming coming back to his mind as he wrote fervently, as if everything came to him at once. When he'd finished, he held the notebook out, reading over what he'd written from a distance. He only stopped when he spotted a couple of customers enter, to which he flipped to a new page and approached them, to let them know that they could sit at any of the empty tables, and to let him know when they were ready to order.

Rohan then wandered back over to the bar, where he picked up a black and white flyer, and rolled it into a sort of cone shape. The thinner end, he scrunched and twisted around to make it look like a stem, and then the wider end, he started to fold and tear some of it, forming a rough spiral of petals. He hastily shoved it into his apron pocket, though, as one of the newer customers gestured for Rohan to go over so that they could order.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Sat May 25, 2024 4:54 pm

๏ผฆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ
๐ŸŽ€ Loner๐ŸŽ€ Fifteen Years ๐ŸŽ€ Single ๐ŸŽ€ Tag Sabor > Astoria, Warren, & Jessie ๐ŸŽ€ Cade's Country Brew๐ŸŽ€

The young girl listened to the patron as he asked her a series of questions. He started by asking about the meals and then about his food truck. She stood closer to him to point out the cheaper section of the menu. It felt easier to point to it versus saying it out loud and risking embarrassing the client. โ€œThese three are great choices. I personally love the turkey bacon, egg, and cheese on a bagel.โ€ She answered as she jotted down his drink order. She waited a few more moments for him to tell her what he wanted to eat and then proceeded to return to the counter. Feyra placed the patronโ€™s order in the kitchen and walked back towards the drinks. The steam fogged the lens of her glasses as it; filled near the rim of the cup. She slipped them off of her face and quickly rubbed the fog from her glasses before pushing them back onto her face. The customer's drink was made, but the kitchen had not finalized his food. She figured that he could babysit his drink while the both of them waited for his meal. Feyra grasped the cup in her hands - and carefully walked over to the table. "Here is your drink. The kitchen is still whipping up your meal. I'll be back in a few minutes." she ushered herself away after placing the cup gently on the table for him. Feyra nearly flew over to the counter and checked the orders for her customer's meal. She did not see it yet, so she decided that now was a good opportunity to ask Cade about the customer's request. In passing, she taps the owner on his shoulder to get his attention. "Hey Cade, a customer wants to know if he can park his food truck outside the shop?" she asked and shared which table the customer was sitting at. She left the owner's side as a bell in the kitchen went off, letting her know that the order was up. Feyra grabbed the plate and spun on her heels back to the table where her customer sat. When she arrived at the table, she placed the plate down, a roll of silverware, a few sugar packs, and a short straw. "I did ask him and he is with another customer. Please allow him a few minutes to get over to you. If not, I can take down your information and he can reach out later if things get too busy" she shared with the patron. This time, she decided to pull out the chair on the opposite side of the table almost sitting down until she heard the doorbell ring. Feyra took a quick glimpse at the counter before pushing the chair under the table. "I'll be right back!" the young girl chirped as she rushed back to the counter.

She looked around to see where Cade was or any other employee for help. Things were starting to get busier and she was the only person moving. Despite the pit of franticness rolling through her chest, she figured it was best to fight the rush head-on. A few familiar faces joined the line, some she'd grown to know well over the last few months. Feyra closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath as her eyes opened again. Customer service mode was back and active. The young teen sifted through the customer as fast as she could without making a mistake. Some customers had to wait a little longer, but it was nothing an innocent smile or apology could not fix. Finally, Astoria, Warren, and Jessie were at the front of the line. "Welcome to Cade's!" she greeted the trio. Her eyes looked over to Astoria whom she had not seen in a while. "Ms.Onitiri, it's a pleasure to see you, again. It's been a while since your last visit!" the teen went on. Then remembered that there was quite a queue of customers to take care of. She briefly looked over their shoulders to see the rush to come. "What can I get for you all?" she asked.

๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โฅ Beta โฅ Twenty-Four Years โฅ Single โฅ Tag - Mr.Jay & Seanโฅ The City - The Hermes Feather โฅ

The front door opened again, alerting Aurelia to look at the young man walking in. Her eyes instantly locked on Sean as he wandered over to the owner. Thankfully, the table wasn't super close to them, or he would have noticed her stare. Auree blinked a few times as she snapped out of it. 'he is handsome' she thought to herself. Taking in his honey-dipped skin, surrounded by his golden blonde hair. She was in awe by his attractiveness & from what it sounded like, he would be the one to serve her today. Perfect. Aurelia allowed a smile to slip but broke her gaze from the young man after he was instructed by Mr.Jay to serve her. She looked over at Rohan, hearing his low hum to some tune. He'd begun to write on a notepad, she tilted her head wondering if he was maybe writing a song. Aurelia panned over to the bar, wanting to ask for something to drink. "May I have some water please?" she called out to them, but not too loud to disturb any other guest in the vicinity.

โ€‹ษดษชแด‹แดสŸแด€ษช โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
โœดSubordinate โœด Twenty SevenโœดSingleโœดTag CassandraโœดThe Pack House - The Porchโœด

A subtle wave of relief washed over him when the Delta clarified that she was not offended by his choice of words. Hopefully, he would not put himself in the position to have to apologize again. At a moment's notice, Nikolai watched as Cassandra shifted to the car and jumped into the driver's side. She did not give him a chance to open the door or debate on who would drive. He shrugged it off, assuming that it made her more comfortable if she was in control of the wheel. Nikolai jumped into the passenger seat and clicked his seatbelt, the grumbles of the engine grew louder as the pair left the driveway of the pack house. As Cassandra drove, Niko took the time to watch outside of the window. He looked at his reflection and then at Cassandra out of his peripheral. "What made you all choose here for us to live?" curiosity set in. It wasn't like the higher ranks discussed this option with them, they just moved here. He wondered if Aurelia chose the place. Surely, she had a pick of many houses but settled on the one outside the city. Despite his curiosities, he knew not to overstep his boundary again. Especially when it came to the higher-ranking wolves.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRegularTerrarian » Tue May 28, 2024 7:21 am

Warren Dark | 28 | Male | Loner | City/Cade's Country Brew | Tags: Astoria, Jessi, Feyra
He listens to Astoria as she tells him about how her shop was faring. It wasn't all too surprising that come spring, people would want flowers. For some reason, sunshine and nature being absent for a long time made people crave it more... But that was beside the point. "It's good to hear that your business is well. I suppose spring is a busy season for you, with flowers starting to bloom again and the cold starting to die down. My factory is busy all year round, I've got walls to keep and business owners requests to quell. But I shouldn't complain, they all come to me for my... products for a reason.". Finally, they had gotten to the front of the line. "I'll just have a black coffee." he tells Feyra.

Mike Jay | 27 | Male | Human | The Hermes Feather | Tags: Rohan, Aurelia, Sean
After having set Sean to work, he prepares the orders that Rohan had gotten from the customers that had come in. Normally he'd get Rohan to help him with orders, however at this time of day there wasn't a huge rush, and he figured Rohan's time was best used creatively, rather than being stood behind a counter. He watches Rohan makes a rough paper flower, and smiles to himself. "Thank you for getting their orders for me Rohan. Here, I've just finished one." He hands Rohan an order to deliver to a customer's table.
TheRegularTerrarian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me