[β˜… ─── π’π€ππ‚π“πˆπ…π˜ ] 2 Spots Left

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

[β˜… ─── π’π€ππ‚π“πˆπ…π˜ ] 2 Spots Left

Postby Forelsket » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:08 pm

ince the beginning of time, demons and angels have been at war. A demon's sole purpose is to cause pain and suffering, trying to drag as many souls to Hell with them as possible. Sensing the damage the demons could do if left unchecked, God tasked the angels with guiding and protecting the humans. The angels were to keep watch from Heaven, intervening when they deemed it necessary. This system worked well for several thousand years...until the angels grew frustrated. They did not see why they should continue to protect humans, considering them to be nothing more than sinful abominations that deserved eternal punishment. These sentiments angered God, who cast the angels out of Heaven and down to Earth. While they retained their angelic powers, they lost their immortality and their wings. Their connection to God was also stripped away. To regain what they have lost, the angels must prove themselves worthy. Each one is assigned to a human, whom they must watch over and care for. They must protect their charge from demonic entities, all the while attempting to lead them towards the light. If they fail, they will disappear into nothingness, all memories of them fading away. Can the angels complete their missions and earn back their wings? Or are they doomed to fade away, forgotten for all eternity?
Last edited by Forelsket on Fri May 08, 2020 4:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
Forelsket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[β˜… ─── 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ]

Postby Forelsket » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:23 pm

𝐑 𝐔 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒
(001) No perfect or overpowered characters.
(002) No sexual content.
(003) No extreme violence or gore.
(004) No vulgar language.
(005) One character per player.
(006) Diversity is welcome and encouraged.
(007) Write at least a paragraph per post.
(008) Post at least once a week.
(009) Post forms to the discussion thread.
(010) Reservations will last forty-eight hours.

If you read the rules, put the word apple
somewhere within your form. If you don't
do this, you won't be accepted.
Last edited by Forelsket on Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Forelsket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[β˜… ─── 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒 ]

Postby Forelsket » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:50 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
RAPHAEL
─────────────
(physically) thirty-nine
male-presenting
nadia
forelsket
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
JEREMIEL
─────────────
(physically) twenty-two
female-presenting
seung-guk
sunchild
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
NAME
─────────────
physical age
user
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
BARACHIEL
─────────────
(physically) twenty-four
male-presenting
dominique
mcree
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
AKIRA
─────────────
(physically) twenty-three
male-presenting
adrien
lxnatic
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
NAME
─────────────
physical age
user
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
ARIEL
─────────────
(physically) twenty-seven
female-presenting
naomi
vaermina
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
MICHAEL
─────────────
(physically) twenty-four
female-presenting
rin
kestryl
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
RAMIEL
─────────────
(physically) twenty-six
male-presenting
amber
jubee
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

Last edited by Forelsket on Fri May 08, 2020 4:17 am, edited 21 times in total.
Forelsket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[β˜… ─── π‡π”πŒπ€ππ’ ]

Postby Forelsket » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:15 pm

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
NADIA
─────────────
twenty-two
female
raphael
skydust
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
MILO
─────────────
twenty-six
male
assigned angel
vampi
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
NOELLE
─────────────
twenty-four
female
assigned angel
loulou800
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
DOMINIQUE
─────────────
twenty-four
female
barachiel
8_stars_8
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
ADRIEN
─────────────
twenty-three
male
assigned angel
pecos
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
SEUNG-GUK
─────────────
twenty-two
male
jeremiel
mtuan
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
NAOMI
─────────────
twenty-four
female
ariel
wayv
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
RIN
─────────────
twenty-three
male
michael
edawnie
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
AMBER
─────────────
twenty-three
female
ramiel
mortalityandlogic
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

Last edited by Forelsket on Thu May 07, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Forelsket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[β˜… ─── 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 ]

Postby Forelsket » Fri May 01, 2020 12:42 am

πŽππ„π / π‚π‹πŽπ’π„πƒ
Last edited by Forelsket on Thu May 07, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forelsket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 001 ]

Postby Forelsket » Sat May 02, 2020 2:35 am

♦ ─ ─ 𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐇 𝐀 𝐄 𝐋
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [ age: physically thirty-nine ] β€’ [ gender: male-presenting ] β€’ [ species: angel ] β€’ [ assigned human: nadia ] β€’ [ tags: open ]
    indentIt was another cool, windy morning in New York. For the last several days the city had been under the constant cover of clouds and rain, much to Raphael's dismay. While he had adjusted to his mortality fairly well, there were still a few things he just couldn't get used to, one of those things being rain. Rain meant getting wet, getting wet during this time of year meant being cold, and Raphael hated the cold more than anything else. 'Why couldn't I have been sent to one of the warmer places? California? The Bahamas?' He thought with irritation. 'Well, I suppose things would be worse. I could have been assigned to Siberia.' The angel walked down the crowded streets, trying not to smack somebody in the head with his umbrella. While he had never been the most graceful angel, his clumsiness had only gotten worse with his newfound mortality. If any demons could see him, they were probably laughing at his predicament. An archangel, reduced to a bumbling mortal tasked with babysitting a party-obsessed college student. Oh, how the mighty had fallen! Raphael sighed at the thought, shaking his head as he continued to walk. He had not even found his charge yet, having absolutely nothing to go by besides a location and brief description. "You'd think He could've given me a name, at the very least..." Raphael grumbled. He could almost feel his wings twitch, though of course they weren't really there. Those, like everything else, had been taken from him.
    indent The angel continued until he reached his destination, stopping to gaze at the small building. He had discovered the small coffee shop about a month ago, becoming a regular customer after that first amazing cappuccino. While he certainly had his problems with humanity, they had created some amazing things, coffee being one of them. Raphael adored human food and drink, though the hunger that came with it was less than desirable. Back in Heaven, he had never been hungry, and therefore never needed to eat. Now he had to eat to survive, which was a little off putting to him, but the variety of delicious dishes had helped make up for that. Raphael entered the shop, instantly met with the delicious smell and warm glow he had grown to love so much. It was nothing fancy; a few couches and tables, a small stage for open mic nights, and the display counter filled with various pastries. Raphael walked up to the counter, the girl behind it instantly greeting him with a smile. "Raphael! It's been a while since we've seen you. I take it you want your usual?" He nodded, leaning against the cool glass of the counter. "You know me so well." The girl laughed, getting to work on his order. "You're the only one I know who eats that disgusting green tea doughnut. You're the reason we haven't stopped making them entirely." Raphael snorted with amusement. "What can I say? I have peculiar tastes."
Last edited by Forelsket on Sat May 02, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Forelsket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[β˜… ─── i. ]

Postby vaermina » Sat May 02, 2020 4:43 am

οΌ‘οΌ²οΌ©οΌ₯οΌ¬xxx
          I.xfemale-presenting II. looks twenty sevenx III. angelx III. assigned human: naomi xIV.x tagged: open

indentit was cold.
          indentit was a dreary morning. gray clouds hung in the sky, blocking any sort of sunlight from peaking through. rain has been falling on and off all morning and combined with a frigid breeze and naturally low temperatures, it was not pleasant. having been cast out of heaven and onto her arse in the mortal realm, ariel had found herself susceptible to mortal endeavors such as hunger, thirst and the cold.
          indentthe angel stood in the grass of central park, her arms wrapped tightly around herself. she was wearing a coat that was a little too big for her person but it was warm and embedded with soft lining that helped protect her from the chilliness that lingered in the air. luckily for her, she had missed most of the rain apart from a few small drops and light sprinkling. now she just had to deal with the cold. ariel let out a small huff, rubbing her hands together in an attempt to warm herself up. the park was relatively quiet today. of course, there were still people out and about - strolling along the pathways, sitting on benches, playing in the grass - but it was not nearly as crowded as it was on a sunny day. ariel often retreated to central park in her free-time due to it being practically the only source of avid nature here in the city. while ariel had lost her wings and angelic abilities like her seraphic companions, she still felt a thin line of connection with the environment. unfortunately, new york city did not have much green to it so her options were limited.
          indentshe felt something nudge into her side, nearly causing her to stumble forward. her dog, thunder, had returned with the tennis ball, giving her an impatient nudge with his snout before he dropped it at her feet. he barked, briefly breaking the silence of a rainy day. thunder was a great dane she had rescued from the animal shelter she works at. he had been rescued from a dog fighting ring and brought to the shelter; several days later, ariel had taken him in as her own. due to the obviously aggressive nature of his former life, she has worked for quite some time to get thunder to a place of general friendliness and geniality with other people and animals. and, quite frankly, to not run after people who are holding food. apparently, not a lot of humans see great danes here in the city because the amount of times she's been approached by strangers asking to pet her dog is something she could not count on her own fingers. she didn't know if it was that or the fact he was colored like a black and white cow and everyone seemed to find that endearing. she supposed it didn't really matter. humans have always seemed to have more empathy for animals than they do their own kind.
          indentshe bent down to stiffly grab the ball. she tossed it, watching as the large dog ran after it. thunder was massive and probably weighed even more than she did but honestly, it gave her comfort to have a large dog as a companion. having been banished onto earth for quite a while now, ariel has established a... life for herself. as weird as that was for her to say. she has essentially adapted into the life of a human even though, admittedly, she was still clueless of their more complex way of life. if ariel could, she'd probably be stuck like glue to the other angels but they weren't always together, and their new tasks as assigned guardians was one they all had to undergo arduously and separately. bah! being assigned as a protector to some mortal... oh, how to reflect on what she used to be.
          indentthunder came back with the tennis ball, letting out another bark after he dropped the ball into the wet grass. "you don't get tired, do you?" she asked him, picking up the ball again and giving it another throw. when the shelter was closed, ariel often took her dog to the park so he could get some exercise. he was a big animal and needed to stretch his limbs out. still, ariel has quickly found herself combating loneliness. she was by herself a lot - having not established any solid relationships with humans yet - and she was not used to being alone for extended periods of time. of course, she knew that was bound to change with her being assigned a human to watch and protect but it was largely a lonely existence for her. she could see why humans are called pack animals for she wouldn't want to live by herself for years on end.
          indent"phew, it is cold." she said to herself, hopping a bit to try and warm up her limbs, despite how ridiculous she might look to someone walking by. honestly, ariel had no idea how she's managed to get this far living in the mortal realm because she was always caught by surprise when it came to cold weather. she knew if she wasn't careful where she stepped, she'll end up slipping in mud or a wet patch of grass and then she'll have something to really be irritable about.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[β˜… roman, the angel ─── .o1 ]

Postby Jubee » Sat May 02, 2020 7:08 am

βŠ±β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ 𝐑 𝐎 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 ────────────────────────────────────────
        β†’ location ✘ cafe | assigned human ✘ amber | tagged ✘ raphael | form ✘ here!
      flick. flick. flick.

"ugh."

with a signature eye roll and sharp glare at the sky, roman shuffled his damp feet further beneath the damp awning of the damp cafe. the tiniest hole in the awning was, of course, directly above him, rendering his attempted shelter useless as he was delicately pelted with a raindrop every second or so. rain, his thoughts hissed, bitter with the memory of his former, temperate, dry habitat. he had been bumbling underneath the awning for about 10 minutes now, constantly checking his phone and the sidewalk for any sign of his new charge. supposedly, he was to meet her here at 11am sharp, but, lo! it was 11:11 and he was losing his patience by the increasingly wet second. "humans," he mumbled, "typical."

with a final, poisonous roll of his eyes, he reached for the door of the cafe, yanking it open a little too roughly and cringing at his own display. he sighed, grunted, then shuffled his shoes on the doormat while flashing an apologetic look to the employee at the counter. of course, he had forgotten his rainboots yet again, and his sneakers could certainly stand a break from the disgusting moisture clinging to the air outside. once he was satisfied with his shoe-drying jig, he made his way to the counter, behind the customer the employee was engaged with. "oh, hey." he nodded a greeting to raphael, immediately wrinkling his nose at the greenish donut the employee held out to him. "you would like those." he smirked and shook his head, eyeing the menu for something that wasn't a "chino" or "mocha" to no avail.
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 002 ]

Postby Forelsket » Sat May 02, 2020 7:30 am

♦ ─ ─ 𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐇 𝐀 𝐄 𝐋
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [ age: physically thirty-nine ] β€’ [ gender: male-presenting ] β€’ [ species: angel ] β€’ [ assigned human: nadia ] β€’ [ tags: roman ]
    indentRaphael glanced towards the door as he heard the bell ring, quickly recognizing the newcomer. While he and Roman weren't too close, they did know each other. All angels knew each other, at least in some capacity, to make working together less of a hassle. Jobs would often overlap, as Raphael and Barachiel's often did, so it made sense to have some idea who you were working with. Roman was known for being one of the more temperamental angels, unapproachable under the best of circumstances. Being cast out had only worsened his mood, though in this case Raphael could hardly blame him. He quickly noticed how irritated the other looked, making the educated guess that Roman had not found his charge either. It seemed he wasn't the only one running low on luck. He shrugged, taking the delicious desert from the worker with a smile and slipping her the necessary amount of cash. "Hey, don't knock it until you try it." He replied, moving over to an open couch and gesturing for Roman to join him. "I take it work is giving you some trouble as well?" He inquired, already knowing the answer. "Well, you aren't the only one. This city is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. It's impossible to find a parking space, more or less a specific person."
    indent The parking space comment was his attempt at injecting some humor into the situation. Raphael always tried to keep up a positive attitude in front of his fellow angels, not wanting them to lose more faith than they already had. The more faith they lost, the more human they would become. At the moment, they were mortal but still had their angelic powers and knowledge. If they weren't careful, they could begin to lose themselves over time, forgetting who they really were. If that was not bad enough, they would eventually fade away entirely, disappearing into the folds of time as forgotten memories. That was a fate worse than death; it was what awaited them if they failed their missions. That was why finding their charges was so important. "Anyways, how have you been? Found a good place to settle down yet? I got an apartment over in Queens. You'd love it; lovely shag carpeting, scenic views from the holes in the walls, lovely neighbors..."
Last edited by Forelsket on Sat May 02, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forelsket

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[β˜… ramiel, the angel ─── .o2 ]

Postby Jubee » Sat May 02, 2020 7:52 am

βŠ±β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ 𝐑 𝐎 𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 ────────────────────────────────────────
        β†’ location ✘ cafe | assigned human ✘ amber | tagged ✘ raphael | form ✘ here!
      with a sigh, roman resigned to yet another order of black coffee. this time, though, he asked for a splash of hazelnut syrup to shake things up. once he received his drink, he shoved the rest of his change into the tip charge and sent the briefest of smiles to the cashier. he followed raphael to the couch and heaved a sigh of relief as he sank into the worn upholstery. it definitely beat waiting in the rain. he took a sip of the sweetened coffee and held back a gag. ugh x2. so sweet. he scowled at the drink and cursed himself for straying from routine. luckily, raph's chatting was enough to distract him from what was honestly the most minuscule calamity of his day.

rome surprised himself with the sudden chortle that flew from his lips, quickly covering his mouth. "oh, yikes. shag carpet?" he shook his head. "not even if it was the only way to get back home." he snickered again and went for another swig of joe, immediately reminded of its nauseating flavor. "blegh...anyway, yeah, i found a place in brooklyn. it's in 'gowanus,' whatever that means." he mimed quotes around the neighborhood, clearly indifferent to the locale so long as it meant a place to live without any pests. "at least you don't have any of those vile creatures i hear everyone complaining about. rooches, i think?" he shrugged and leaned back into the seat, quickly glancing at his phone one more time. "i wonder if we'll ever meet our humans," he sighed, keeping his voice fairly low as a few more people flowed into the cafe, "tough break. our first week down here and we're already failing our assignment."

suddenly, he perked up, bouncing lightly on the couch in excitement, "hey, look." he pointed out a nearby window, grinning at the lightening rain and ── could it be? ── sunlight! the faintest shaft of sun was beginning to pierce through the muggy clouds. it was still drizzling, of course, and undeniably chilly out, but just the idea of the rain possibly ending soon was enough to change his entire mood. "maybe our charges will never show up and we can finally enjoy the first nice day in a week."
Jubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me