Forestclan's CAC Archive (DNP)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Forestclan's CAC Archive (DNP)

Postby Simonpet » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:52 pm

π…πŽπ‘π„π’π“π‚π‹π€π

This is an archive thread for Create a Clan (CAC), a roleplay-like forum game where players create a clan and then have to grow it, feed its members, survive attacks and disease, and attend Gatherings. It's extremely fun and I recommend you take a look.

Navigation
Allegiances
Relationships
Territory
Predators and Prey
Worldbuilding

Post 1 / [url]Reply 1[/url]
Post 2 / [url]Reply 2[/url]
Post 3 / [url]Reply 3[/url]
Post 4 / [url]Reply 4[/url]
[url]Post 5[/url] / [url]Reply 5[/url]
Post 6 / [url]Reply 6[/url]
Post 7 / [url]Reply 7[/url]
Post 8 / [url]Reply 8[/url]
Post 9 / [url]Reply 9[/url]
Post 10 / [url]Reply 10[/url]
Post 11 / [url]Reply 11[/url]
Post 12 / [url]Reply 12[/url]
Post 13 / [url]Reply 13[/url]
Post 14 / [url]Reply 14[/url]
Post 15 / [url]Reply 15[/url]
Post 16 / [url]Reply 16[/url]
Post 17 / [url]Reply 17[/url]
Post 18 / [url]Reply 18[/url]
Post 19 / [url]Reply 19[/url]
Post 20 / [url]Reply 20[/url]

Thanks to rainbowcatfish8888 for the general layout
Last edited by Simonpet on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances

Postby Simonpet » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:59 pm

π€π‹π‹π„π†πˆπ€ππ‚π„π’
Toms: 12 | Mollies: 12 | Total: 24
Planned: Oakheart | 28 moons | Tom | X | f. Wishclan

Living wrote:
      Leader
      Honeystar | 39 moons | Molly | X
      Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Deputy
      Birchnose | 34 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat
      Crowcloud | 38 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice
      Dustpaw | 11 moons | Molly | X

Warriors
      Acornstream | 35 moons | Tom | X
      Alderclaw | 36 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
      Applenose | 18 moons | Tom | X
      Ashstripe | 29 moons | Tom | X | f. Tumbleclan
      Briarwhisker | 31 moons | Molly | X
      Daisywhisker | 30 moons | Tom | X
      Dawnstorm | 30 moons | Tom | X
      Duckpelt | 37 moons | Molly | X
      Egretstep | 25 moons | Tom | X
      Palefur | 27 moons | Tom | X
      Apprentices
      Adderpaw | 11 moons | Tom | X
      Barleypaw | 11 moons | Molly | X
      Boulderpaw | 11 moons | Molly | X

Queens
      Snowfoot | 28 moons | Molly | X
      Fleckstorm | 21 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
      Bramblingkit | 1 moon | Molly | X
      Brightkit | 1 moon | Tom | X
      Patchkit | 1 moon | Tom | X
      Tipkit | 1 moon | Molly | X

Elders
      Grayfur | Molly | 111 moons | X | blind

Dead wrote:
      Leaders:
      Minkstar | Tom | X | f. Cherryclan | old age | Starclan

Deputies
      None

Medicine Cats
      None

Warriors
      None
      Apprentices:
      None

Queens
      None

Kits
      None

Elders
      None
Last edited by Simonpet on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Simonpet » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:43 pm

π‘π„π‹π€π“πˆπŽππ’π‡πˆππ’

Crushes and Mates
      Alderclaw likes Birchnose
      Duckpelt and Acornstream are mates
      Snowfoot and Dawnstorm are mates

Families
      Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw,
      Dustpaw
      Mentors and Apprentices
      Alderclaw - Boulderpaw
      Ashstripe - Dustpaw
      Briarwhisker - Adderpaw
      Dawnstorm - Barleypaw
Last edited by Simonpet on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Territory

Postby Simonpet » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:25 pm

π“π„π‘π‘πˆπ“πŽπ‘π˜

Camp and Territory
Forestclan lives in a deciduous forest with a river running through the north to the south. The camp is located in a giant clearing surrounded by brambles and trees. In the back of the camp, there is the Speaker's Tree where the leader announces important news. The leader's den is under the roots of the Speaker's Tree and is suspected to have once been a rabbits' warren. The medicine cats' den is to the right of the Speaking Tree and is also under the roots of a tree. There is a covered-up tunnel leading to the leader's den that is suspected to have also been part of the warren. The nursery is to the right of the medicine cats' den and is under a crack between a stump and a large stone. The den has been dug out by Forestclan. The senior warriors' den is to the right of the nursery and is under the roots of a tree. The elders' den is to the left of the Speaker's Tree and is under the roots of a stump. There is a covered-up tunnel leading to the leader's den that is suspected to have also been part of the warren. The apprentices' den is to the left of the elders' den and is in and under a large log that partially sticks out of the camp's borders but is covered up by rocks and brambles at that end. Finally, the junior and regular warriors' den is to the left of the apprentices' den and is under the roots of a tree in a den that was dug out by Forestclan.

Landmarks in Forestclan's territory include Crowcloud's Stream. Crowcloud's Stream is a stream that is close to the southern borders of the territory and is the location of where Honeystar found her first medicine cat.

Borders
North -- Mapleclan
Northeast -- Frostclan
East -- Flameclan
Southeast -- Caveclan
South -- xclan
Southwest -- Gustclan
West -- Verglasclan
Northwest -- Wrenclan
Last edited by Simonpet on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:52 am, edited 5 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Predators and Prey

Postby Simonpet » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:41 pm

ππ‘π„πƒπ€π“πŽπ‘π’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 ππ‘π„π˜

Prey
Birds - common
Many species of birds reside in Forestclan's territory and catching them is a skill taught to every apprentice.

Hares and Rabbits - common
Hares are commonly found in the colder seasons of leaffall and leafbare, while rabbits are commonly found in the warmer seasons of newleaf and greenleaf. Some of the dens in Forestclan's camp are believed to be old rabbit or hare warrens.

Mice - common
Mice are often found hiding amid the undergrowth or in their many burrows.

Squirrels - common
Squirrels are often found near oak trees in the territory.

Shrews and Voles - common
Shrews and voles are often found hiding amid the undergrowth or in their many burrows. Shrews are commonly found in the colder seasons of leaffall and leafbare, while voles are commonly found in the warmer seasons of newleaf and greenleaf.

Fish - uncommon
Though there are fish that live in the river, few Forestclanners have the patience to catch them.

Water voles - uncommon
As there are the more common land-vole in Forestclan's territory, these are hunted less often.

Stoats (Ermines) - rare
Stoats and Forestclanners often compete for the same prey and therefore avoid each other. However, a clan cat will not hesitate to kill a stoat if necessary.

Predators
Foxes - common
Forestclan and foxes currently have an uneasy and unspoken truce, but both sides know that this could collapse at any moment.

Badgers - uncommon
Forestclan and badgers have an uneasy truce, knowing that both sides will likely be destroyed in a conflict.

Snakes - uncommon
Snakes are known to hide in some of the lesser-traveled areas in Forestclan's territory and pose a danger to the unwary warrior.

Bears - rare
Bears have not yet been seen in Forestclan's territory but forests are known habitats for them.

Wolves - rare
Wolves have not yet been seen in Forestclan's territory but forests are known habitats for them.
Last edited by Simonpet on Thu May 25, 2017 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Worldbuilding

Postby Simonpet » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:30 am

π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒππ”πˆπ‹πƒπˆππ†

Personality
Forestclanners are usually peaceful due to the abundance of prey and lack of conflict, but will not hesitate to defend themselves and their territory. They usually try diplomacy first, claws and fangs later, and are therefore well-liked by most.

Training
Necessary Skills -- climbing, hunting, fighting
Hunting and fighting are the two most basic skills for a warrior to master. When learning to hunt, apprentices are taught the hunting crouch, how to stalk both land-prey and birds, and pouncing. Fishing is a rare skill to learn due to the sheer abundance of land-prey compared to water-prey. When learning to fight, apprentices are taught how to fight honorably against another cat and what moves that can be used against all enemies. Older apprentices will often spar with each other and their mentors. When learning to climb, apprentices are taught how to keep their balance, hunt, and fight in trees.

Common Skills -- stealth, tracking
Being stealthy in the forest and knowing how to track are two skills that all apprentices learn. Stealth is often taught in the context of hunting, but many also teach apprentices how to be able to sneak up on enemies. All cats are able to track, but apprentices are taught how to differentiate between the types of prey and track others through light rains.

Rare Skills -- swimming, fishing
Due to the abundance of land-prey, few apprentices learn how to swim or fish properly. However, all are taught how to keep their heads above water and how to paddle to shore in case they fall into the river.

Beliefs
Early Forestclan was not very close to Starclan and came close to doubting its existence at times. However, the founders maintained a good relationship with their ancestors, occasionally requesting help. Most cats in modern Forestclan believe that Starclan prefers to maintain its distance from the living clans to avoid favoritism, and works indirectly through manipulation of the weather and influencing finds such as the amount of prey and new cats.

Traditions
When an apprentice is about to become a warrior, they climb the Speaker's Tree in front of the clan. If they fail, it is taken as a sign that the apprentice needs to be held back another moon. This continues until the apprentice is able to climb the Speaker's Tree and therefore is eligible to become a warrior.

When a cat breaks the Warrior Code, their punishment is often confinement to the camp for at least one moon. More serious cases will either involve the cat or cats being demoted to apprentice-rank or rarely, banishment. Banished cats must leave the territory lest they be killed on sight.

Allies
Swallowclan
Thicketclan

Enemies
None
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups