The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Look over their forms first & vote for deputy, TIEBREAKER POLL

Fernstep (form on page 3)
73%
Albinoleap (form on page 3)
27%

Total votes : 11

Kestrelpaw

Postby Nyverria » Tue May 21, 2024 5:07 am

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Mousetail
xxFather: Oakfur
xxSibling(s): Littlekit, Tigerheart
xxCrush: Open‏‏‎
xxMate: None
xxPast Mate(s): None
xxKits: None
xxScent: Daisies
xxVoice Claim: Dakota Fanning

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Kestrelpaw
xxAge: 8 moons
xxRank: Apprentice
xxSexuality: Bisexual
xxGender: Female
xxTraits +: Adventurous, Courageous,
xxObedient, Quirky, Playful, Studious
xxTraits -: Gullible, Perfectionist,
xxReckless, Stubborn, Vain, Workaholic

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA lithe light brown stripped
xxtabby kit with yellow eyes

╚═════════════════════╝
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
History

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kestrelpaw was born to Mousetail and Oakfur as their only surviving kit; as well as their last litter of kits. Mousetail had passed away after the birth of her beloved surviving kit. Another queen was generous enough to help Oakfur raise little Kestrelkit until she became an apprentice. The young molly never really knew why her father was so hard on her brother and this drove her to always be there to comfort her older brother. Soon after becoming an apprentice her father had passed away from an illness she wasn't sure of what exactly it was but now she feels that it's just her and Tigerheart against the world.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Relationships

Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecies Unfold Discussion || Moonclan ACCEPTING

Postby tyjodunseph » Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:30 am

Hi all!! Sorry for the delay from me, I had a hectic past few weeks! Here in just a few minutes I’ll read over the new forms and also get started on my next post! Hope everyone is doing good!
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me