The Luna Pack: Forms & Disc.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Luna Pack: Forms & Disc.

Postby oceanz » Mon May 20, 2024 10:37 am

Luna Pack

The Luna Pack has been isolated for centuries. Located in the basin of a large mountain range. The ecosystem had been undisturbed; everything lived in harmony. That is until the humans began to appear. The forest to the far west had been vastly destroyed, houses replacing the once lush area. With this the balance of the mountains has been thrown off. Who knows what the future holds…

• Rules •

• all cs rules apply
• no god modding or mary sues
• you can have as many characters as you can a handle
- one high & semi-high rank character per person
• realistic appearances please
• be kind
• LGBTQ + friendly
• 3 + sentences please
• I’ll only be accepting a certain amount of loners for now

• Links •

disc + forms
Last edited by oceanz on Mon May 20, 2024 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luna Pack Territory

Postby oceanz » Mon May 20, 2024 10:39 am

• Territory •

North
Seemingly endless forest of thick pine trees, a thin river runs through this area. If you travel far enough, you can reach the bottom of the closest mountain. here lies a lush meadow with colorful wildflowers (in the spring).
East
Thick forest, the most secluded part of the pack territory. A river that leads to the Southern lake runs through this territory. The training grounds lays here, a small clearing not far from the camp itself.
South
Thinned out forest with a large lake filled with trout and bass. The lake is connected to the river that flows through the Eastern territory. The pack is hesitant about traveling here, but will for border patrols and larger hunting parties.
West
What used to be more thick forest is now barren land filled with human homes. The pack stays clear of this area; the only exception being hard times during winter to look for food.

• Landmarks •

Camp
Dens are holes that have been dug under the biggest of the pine trees around camp. The thick roots helping with the making and curvature of the dens. Natural sunlight is able to get in but the camp is on the darker side because of the thick foliage.

- Large Rock: A large, slightly slanted rock in the center of camp where the Alpha makes their announcements.

- High rank dens are located under the largest pine trees in the camp. There’s a den dedicated for each rank.

Ancestral Cave
A large cave system in the mountains located far North. The ancestors of Luna Clan lived there and it’s rumored they traveled through the cave systems to get to their current territory. Bioluminescent mushrooms are scattered throughout the cave, offering faint light.

- Glowing Pool: In one of the deepest caves in the system, a large almost glowing pool of water can be found. The Healer’s come here to ask for advice from The Ancestors.

Training Grounds
Located not far East of camp. A decent sized patchy grass/dirt area close to the river. Plenty of room for trainees to practice; the river provides an extra training aspect.

Big Fish Lake
A large lake South of Luna Pack territory. A great spot to hunt for larger fish but humans can sometimes be found there, so the pack is cautious.

Abandoned Cabin
Located South of the Luna Pack territory. It’s rumored a lone human lived there for a while but the cabin was left for ruin once they passed away. It’s been home to loners, mice, foxes, or whoever/whatever has wanted to make it their home. The pack doesn’t pay it much attention.

Human Dens
West of the packs territory lies the human town. This area is strictly forbidden. However loners will sometimes wander through as well as the occasional rebellious pack member.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pack Law

Postby oceanz » Mon May 20, 2024 10:41 am

• Pack Law •

• The pack comes before all else; any wolf disloyal to the pack will be exiled
• The Alpha’s word is law
• Healer’s may take a mate as long as it doesn’t impede on their duty. They also must ask the Alpha for approval.
• Healer’s travel to the Glowing Pool every Full Moon accompanied by at least 2 Deltas
• Pups graduate to Trainees at 6 moon cycles
- Trainees train in all categories
• Trainees graduate to their next rank at 12 moon cycles and must go through a silent vigil guarding the camp for the night
• No wolf is permitted to go to the human territory
• Delta’s are second in command. Although not as powerful as the Alpha, the pack are not to challenge their orders.
• Beta’s are third in command. Mainly in charge of assigning patrols and keeping order in the pack.
• A pack member is allowed to challenge the Alpha to a battle. The loser is exiled with no exceptions.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luna Pack Ranks

Postby oceanz » Mon May 20, 2024 10:42 am

• Ranks •

high ranks

alpha (1/1)
Orion - a large, muscular black-brown wolf w/ yellow eyes
- mate: open

betas (0/2)
Open
Open
- mate:open

deltas (1/3)
Cosmo - a grey-brown wolf with a white tail tip and medium brown eyes
- mate: Celeste
Open
Open

• • •
semi-high ranks

healers (0/2)
- Open
- Open

healer’s trainees (1/2)
Dove - a cream colored wolf w/ light blue eyes
- Open

lead scouts (0/2)
- Open
- Open

lead hunters (0/2)
- Open
- Open

• • •

regular ranks
scouts (unlimited)
Iris - a dark black-brown wolf w/ white markings & hazel yellow-green eyes
-

hunters (unlimited)
Hazel - a dark brown wolf with white marking on chest & yellow eyes

trainees 6-11 months (unlimited)
-

mothers (0/4)
-

pups newborn - 5 months
Atlas - a grey-brown wolf w/ darker ticking & deep amber eyes
Nebula - a dark grey wolf with white tail tip & dark brown eyes with amber flecks
-

elders
-

outside the pack

loners (0/3)
-
-
-
Last edited by oceanz on Tue May 21, 2024 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoptable Characters & Relationships

Postby oceanz » Mon May 20, 2024 10:43 am

• Adoptable Characters •

npc’s or non-deceased kin of characters. can be adopted or will be killed off for plot purposes. all listed below are available

Clove - 2 years - male - dark brown wolf with lighter brown ticked fur & hazel yellow-green eyes

Celeste - 4 years - female - currently a mother - light grey wolf with darker ticked fur & dark amber eyes - mate: Cosmo, offspring: Atlas, Nebula & Draco

Draco - 4 months - dark grey wolf with white tail tip & dark brown eyes with amber flecks - parents: Celeste & Cosmo, siblings: Atlas & Nebula

• Relationships •

Crushes & Mates
Mutual crush = /
One sided crush = <
Mates = +

Cosmo + Celeste

Kin
Orion & Hazel are siblings
Hazel is the mother of Iris & Clove
Iris & Clove are siblings
Last edited by oceanz on Tue May 21, 2024 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby oceanz » Mon May 20, 2024 10:44 am

• Form •

you don’t have to use this form, feel free to use any form of your choice, as long as it contains the basics
Code: Select all
[b]name[/b]
[b]age[/b]
[b]gender[/b]
[b]sexuality[/b]
[b]rank[/b]
[b]personality[/b]
[b]appearance[/b]
[b]any kin[/b]
[b]any adoptable kin[/b]
[b]crush/mate[/b]
[b]offspring[/b]
[b]history(optional)[/b]
[b]other[/b]

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Forms

Postby oceanz » Mon May 20, 2024 10:44 am

• My Forms •

name
Orion
sexuality
heterosexual
rank
alpha
personality
Orion is a serious wolf. He doesn’t take insubordination or disloyalty lightly and isn’t a big believer on second chances. Orion is extremely loyal and will do absolutely anything for his pack. He has a soft spot for pups.
appearance
Orion is a large, muscular black-brown wolf with almond shaped yellow eyes
any kin
His sister Hazel and his niece (Iris) and nephew (Clove)
any adoptable kin
Yes: Hazel & Clove
crush/mate
open to both
offspring
none
history(optional)
Orion was born and raised in the pack, his father Oak (deceased) and mother Violet (deceased) being the previous Alphas.
other
None

name
Iris
sexuality
Bisexual
rank
Scout
personality
Iris is reserved yet kind. She enjoys her solitude and finds that being too social drains her. Iris is an adventurer at heart and loves to explore the territory - even the banned parts. Although she loves her pack, Iris feels a sense of freedom to do whatever she wants.
appearance
Iris is a dark black-brown wolf with a diamond shaped white marking on chest as well as a white tail tip. She has almond shaped hazel yellow-green eyes.
any kin
Her mother Hazel, brother Clove & uncle Orion
any adoptable kin
Yes, Hazel & Clove
crush/mate
Open to both
offspring
None
history(optional)
Iris was born and raised in the pack. Her mother fell in love with a loner, who later abandoned her once he found out she was pregnant.
other
None

name
Dove
sexuality
Bisexual
rank
Healer Trainee
personality
Dove is soft spoken and patient; find the work of a healer perfect for her. She enjoys simple tasks like organizing as well as helping out the Elders from time to time. Dove is a kind hearted soul, willing to help out whoever she can.
appearance
Dove is a slim cream colored wolf with light, ice blue eyes
any kin
none / open
any adoptable kin
^^
crush/mate
open / too young
offspring
too yoyng
history(optional)
Dove was abandoned at the northern border of Luna pack by a traveling loner, too tired to take care of her pups. Being the understanding leader he is, Orion agreed to take her in.
other
None

name
Atlas
sexuality
Unsure
rank
Pup
personality
appearance
Atlas is a grey-brown wolf with darker ticking. He has round, deep amber eyes.
any kin
Yes: Celeste (Mother), Cosmo (Father), Nebula (Sister) & Draco (Brother)
any adoptable kin
Yes, all of the above
crush/mate
Open / Too young
offspring
Too young
history(optional)
— doesn’t have much of a history, being born in the pack.
other
None

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Luna Pack: Forms & Disc.

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 20, 2024 10:53 pm

name Hazel
age 5 years
gender female
sexuality Bisexual
rank hunter
personality She is usually very kind, friendly, and good behavior. She is loyal and hard-working, but she is not that social, especially with strangers as she needs time to trust. Being abandoned by her mate was heartbreaking to her and made her a little bit depressed.
appearance dark brown wolf with white marking on chest & yellow eyes
any kin Orion is borther
any adoptable kin Clove
crush/mate open/ Former is gone, open for another
offspring Iris & Clove
history(optional) She is born to the previous alpha pair to the pack. She falls in love with a loner, but he abandons her after she is found to be pregnant.
other none
sexuality Heterosexual
rank Delta
personality He is loyal and takes his job seriously, but he knows to relax as well. He is known for a little dark humor and sarcasm. He is loving and caring, but a little too overprotective around his family.
appearance grey-brown wolf with a white tail tip and medium brown eyes.
any kin open
any adoptable kin Draco
crush/mate Celeste
offspring Atlas, Nebula, Drago
history(optional) Born in the pack, he becomes mates with Celeste his old-time crush and has three pups.
other Childhood friend to the alpha maybe?
sexuality Bicurious, demi
rank pup
personality She is adventurous, reckless, and pretty stubborn. She is not good at listening or staying still for too long. She is clever, but sometimes that cleverness doesn't show in her actions.
appearance dark grey wolf with white tail tip & dark brown eyes with amber flecks
any kin Cosmo & Celeste are parents, Atlas & Drago are brothers
any adoptable kin Celeste & Drago
crush/mate open / n/a
offspring n/a
history(optional) Nothing big.
other none

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Luna Pack: Forms & Disc.

Postby oceanz » Tue May 21, 2024 9:57 am

accepted! I’m waiting to start the rp until a few of the high/semi-high positions are filled up c:

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me