𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•Ÿπ•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•“π• π•£π•€ - π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•Ÿπ•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•“π• π•£π•€ - π• π•‘π•–π•Ÿ

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 02, 2024 11:08 am

[Sorry for double post, but here's a human and another wolf]

Jessibel Roberts

Name:
Jessibel Roberts
Nickname:
Jessi
Pronouns:
She/her
Sexuality:
Demiromantic pansexual
Species:
Human
Nope but helps a service dog trainer

Looks:
Her human form is very pretty. She doesn't think so, but she is. She has pale creamy peachy skin. She has freckles on her arms and legs. She has curly ginger hair. She parts it instead of having bangs. Her hair reaches her back. That would be her mid back, unlike Jessel (Jessel's is upper/upper mix back). She has deeply brown eyes. She has some nice glasses. She has a variety of clothes. She favors blues, purples, grays, stripes, and flannels. She also has crop tops, cosplay type clothes, stockings/knee socks and fingerless gloves.

(FC: Molly Quinn but redder hair and different eyes)
Personality:
Jessi is a soft and sweet, silly, and sensible type. She's playful, fun loving, adventurous, as well as a good girl. she tries her very hardest. She likes to help others. She enjoys a good book, is intelligent, loyal and loving. She's an animal lover, and can't stand seeing bad people.
She's stubborn, sensitive, shy, and headshy. She's nervous but doesn't want to be. She's anxious and despises it. She's hard headed and strong willed. She's withdrawn if upset, can seem too quiet, can seem too talkative, and doesn't always listen. She can seem aloof if annoyed, and bottles things up. This causes it to 'explode' at later points in time. She can be fiery, but only if angry or super impassioned.

Kion Rowan Crowe

Name:
Kion Rowan Crowe
Nickname:
Ki, Ro
Pronouns:
He/him
Sexuality:
Homosexual (crush on Flynn, maybe Nikolai)
Species:
Werewolf
Subordinate

Looks:
Kion is a cute but also handsome male. He's on the smaller side, at 5'8". He has one amber and one golden brown eye. This means he has heterochromia. He has tan toned skin. He has full lips and longer lashes. He also has nice nails. His hair is to the bottom of his neck. Its straight and a nice color. The color of it is reddish-brown. He also has a variety of clothes. He favors reds and even pink, as well as tie dye.

His wolf is a bit smaller, and slender. The wolf has reddish brown fur. They have white jaw, chest, belly, and paws. The underside of the tail is white. He also has an odd forehead streak. His eyes are the same heterochromia. His fur is shorter in length. His nose is dark, and nails are mixed colored.
Personality:
Kion is happy go lucky, fun loving, adventurous, as well as playful. He's silly, sweet, soft, and likes to makes other laugh. He's intelligent, loving, loyal, and likes to be around others. He's good hearted, empathetic, a shoulder to cry on, and a guy to lean on.
However he can be wild, he can be loud, seems fiery at times and doesn't always listen. He's shy, headshy, stubborn, and a bit sensitive at times. He's withdrawn if upset, aloof if irritated, too quiet or too talkative. He bottles things up, he can be jumpy, he's got nerves and he can be a bit anxious.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Thu May 02, 2024 2:06 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Also, whoops, Astoria is a human....

[ I will highly encourage relationships with the humans. Of course, without telling them what they are. ]

[ Will add your characters a little later! ]

[ @ ALL - Age caps are at 30 years old MAX. We want to keep most of the characters around the same age. ]
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 02, 2024 2:10 pm

Jessel was accepted at 34, so do I need to change her and Skyy's ages? I didn't want him to be younger than like 14...so I guess they could be adoptive siblings instead.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Thu May 02, 2024 2:39 pm

You can change the narrative of your character to whatever you’d like within range . I apologize for not stating the age range earlier! They could be siblings or she can remain his mom . Every character has a story .
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 02, 2024 2:56 pm

Honestly, I could keep her as his mom since she got him when he was four or five. So that's ten or nine years ago, so if I make her 30 she would have been 20.

Either way, she'd be a mother figure to him now.
Depending what I do to their parents (they passed away either way...or went missing and are presumed to no longer be on the Earth.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Fri May 03, 2024 8:30 am

Name
Torin Samuel Lancaster

Nickname
Tor, or T

Species
Werewolf

Rank
Alpha
Mate: n/a - PM for plots

Pronouns
He/him/his

Personality

Torin was born into a world of darkness and strife, his life steeped in tragedy from the moment he took his first breath. As the only son of the notorious Alpha of the northwest, Kellan Lancaster, Torin was destined to inherit his father's mantle of power and cruelty. Raised in the shadow of his father's tyranny, Torin endured a childhood marked by violence, manipulation, and fear.

From an early age, Torin witnessed the brutality of his father's reign, as Kellan ruled their pack with an iron fist, instilling terror in both werewolves and humans alike. Torin was subjected to his father's relentless abuse, forced to endure physical and psychological torment as he struggled to suppress his own instincts and desires of helping others. Yet, despite the horrors he endured, Torin possessed a resilience and inner strength that refused to be extinguished.

Torin's education was a brutal and unforgiving one, he was homeschooled as he learned the ways of survival and dominance in the harsh wilderness that served as his home. Under his father's tutelage, Torin was trained in the art of combat, honing his skills as a warrior and hunter. He learned to harness the primal power that surged within him, tapping into the savage fury that lay dormant beneath his skin. It was only weeks before he would challenge his father for the Alpha rank when humans discovered the existence of werewolves. His father was enraged by the disgust the humans showed and gathered the pack to take down the town near who were pushing themselves further and further into the woods. Many of the town perished, and his father too had fallen in battle. at 17 years old, bloody and bruised, Torin left the great pines to find a place of his own.

Torin was aware he had become increasingly disillusioned with his father's ruthless regime, yearning for freedom from the oppressive shackles that bound him. When he ventured out on his own, Torin made the daring decision to break the cycle and find a new pack of his own. No matter how hard he fought it though... he couldn't deny his true nature, when they asked him to lead. Not by brute strength and brutality though, through the compassion and kindness he showed when putting everyone above his own needs. Torin also aspired to go on to medical school to become a doctor in osteopathic medicine, as he sought to atone for the sins of his past and forge a new path forward in not only leadership but healing. He rejected the cruel practices and traditions that had defined his father's reign. Torin vowed to lead with compassion and integrity, striving to protect his packmates and restore honor to his name.

Despite his efforts to break free from his dark legacy, Torin remains haunted by the ghosts of his past, plagued by guilt and remorse for the atrocities he witnessed and committed. He bears the scars of his upbringing, both physical and emotional, serving as a constant reminder of the darkness that still lurks within him. Yet, Torin refuses to succumb to despair, determined to redeem himself and build a brighter future for his pack.

Torin is a complex and conflicted individual, torn between his innate instincts as a Lancaster wolf and his desire to transcend the violence and brutality of his upbringing. He is fiercely loyal to his packmates, willing to sacrifice everything to ensure their safety and well-being. Torin possesses a quiet strength and determination, tempered by the weight of his past and the burden of his responsibilities.

Despite the darkness that surrounds him, Torin harbors a glimmer of hope within his heart, believing in the possibility of redemption and forgiveness. He is fiercely protective of those he cares about, willing to lay down his life to defend them from harm. Torin is a reluctant leader, burdened by the weight of his title, yet he refuses to shirk his duty, striving to lead his pack with courage, honor, and compassion.

Name
Marlowe Marie

Nickname
Lo

Species
Werewolf

Rank
Healer

Pronouns
She/her/hers

Personality

Marlowe Marie has no last name. Just the first and middle name- so she thinks, it could be two first names for all she knew, that the kind healer of her original pack had given her when she was quite young. Life begun in solitude and hardship, born into the world without the comforting presence parents as she was likely the result of an Alpha asserting dominance over a subordinate, Marlowe, has only known the care of the healer in the pack. As an orphaned werewolf, the girl would have normally been left for dead had they not taken her in. She faced the harsh realities of life on her own from a tender age, it was never a mystery that she was never supposed to be, her and the healer spent close time together, navigating the treacherous existence within the Lancaster pack with only her ever-sharpening instincts to build and grow with her. Despite the challenges she encountered, Marlowe possessed a gentle soul and a kind heart, her timid disposition contrasting sharply betraying the ruthless disposition, that of her presumed father.

Marlowe's education was a haphazard affair, pieced together through trial and error as she wandered life in search of sanctuary. She learned the healing arts through a combination of intuition, observation, and experimentation, discovering her innate ability to mend wounds and soothe pain with a gentle touch. Drawing upon the natural world as her favorite teacher, Marlowe honed her skills as a healer, finding solace in the act of nurturing and caring for others. School was never really an option, as she didn't have parents, but she knew what the healers taught her and reading had been her favorite since before she could remember. With the help of one of the higher ranks, she managed to get a forged high school diploma so that she could one day work and contribute to her pack financially.

As she matured into adulthood, Marlowe embraced her calling as a healer, dedicating herself to the service of those in need. THough it was a struggle with a fake diploma, she worked her way through a few community college courses and found herself working for the Department of Human Services- her ultimate passion and goal was to help children who didn't have someone to look out for them- just as the healer of her old pack once did for her. As a case worker, she uses werewolf abilities to sniff out the werewolf children and occasionally brings one into the pack. Despite her timid nature, Elara possesses a quiet strength and resilience that belied her gentle demeanor, facing each new challenge with unwavering determination and courage. Seeing her angry is a rare sight but when she breaks, she breaks hard. Her reluctance to confront conflict or engage in violence, Marlowe possesses a fierce determination to protect those she loves. When faced with danger, she will not hesitate to defend others, the way she does herself.

Marlowe is a gentle and compassionate soul, guided by a profound sense of empathy and kindness. She is quiet and reserved, preferring the company of children and solitude to the hustle and bustle of society. She is deeply empathetic towards the pain and suffering of others, as a skilled listener and counselor, offering comfort and support to those who seek her aid. Her gentle touch and soothing presence have earned her the trust and admiration of many, as she works tirelessly to alleviate the suffering of those around her.

Despite her reluctance to confront conflict or engage in violence, Marlowe possesses a fierce determination to protect those she cares about. She is fiercely loyal to her friends and allies, willing to put herself in harm's way to ensure their safety. Marlowe's timid disposition belies a quiet courage and resilience that shines through in times of need, as she strives to make the world a better and more compassionate place for all who inhabit it.

For friends and love interests, she is shy to start and slow to warm so you just have to be patient with her.

Name
William Cade Summers

Nickname
Goes by Will, or Cade.

Species
Human

Job Title
Owns the local coffee shop and eatery

Pronouns
He/Him/His

Personality

Cade Summers was born and raised in the idyllic simplicity of a small town, where life moved at a leisurely pace and everyone knew each other by name. His childhood was filled with warm memories of community picnics, fishing by the creek, and chasing fireflies on summer evenings. Growing up, Cade developed a deep appreciation for the simple joys of life and the importance of kindness and generosity.

After graduating from the local high school, Cade briefly attended college but found that his true passion lay closer to home. He returned to his small-town roots and set about fulfilling his dream of creating a cozy gathering place where friends and neighbors could come together over a cup of coffee and a hearty meal. Drawing inspiration from his upbringing, Cade transformed a quaint old building into "Cade's Country Brew," a charming coffee shop and diner with a rustic, down-home feel.

As the owner of "Cade's Country Brew," Cade is the heart and soul of his establishment, greeting customers with a warm smile and a friendly hello. His coffee shop and diner quickly became a beloved fixture in the community, attracting locals and visitors alike with its delicious homemade treats, freshly brewed coffee, and welcoming atmosphere. Cade takes pride in sourcing ingredients from local farmers and artisans, supporting the local economy and fostering a sense of community spirit.

Despite his success as a small business owner, Cade remains refreshingly humble and down-to-earth, always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. He is known for his generosity and naivety, often giving away free meals or discounts to customers who are struggling financially, much to the chagrin of his more business-minded employees. Cade genuinely believes in the power of kindness and compassion to make a difference in people's lives, and he is willing to go above and beyond to spread positivity and goodwill wherever he can. This includes giving jobs to teens in need of earning a few extra bucks on the weekends.

One of Cade's larger downfalls is how he falls in love- hard and fast... typically with the wrong ones. Having a terrible last year with his ex, who moved out of town after taking most everything he had put into their life together, Cade has all but sworn off women, though something tells me, he just wont be able to help himself when the new neighbors come to town.

Cade is a kind-hearted and optimistic soul, always seeing the best in others and eager to make the world a better place. He is friendly and approachable, with a genuine warmth and sincerity that puts people at ease. Cade's naivety can sometimes get him into trouble, as he trusts others implicitly and is quick to believe in the goodness of humanity, even in the face of skepticism or cynicism.

Despite his trusting nature, Cade possesses a quiet strength and resilience that belies his easygoing demeanor. He is determined and hardworking, with a strong sense of responsibility towards his business and his community. Cade's passion for bringing people together and spreading joy through simple acts of kindness is infectious, and his coffee shop and diner serve as a testament to the power of generosity and goodwill in a world that often feels chaotic and divided.

Name

Elea (El-ya) Rose
(No last name, orphan)

Nickname

"Elea isn't short enough? I guess El is fine"

Species

Werewolf

Rank

Pup- does not yet have her wolf shift

Pronouns

She-her-hers

Personality

Elea Rose's early years were shrouded in mystery and uncertainty, her past veiled in the absence of a last name and the absence of parents. Found abandoned as a baby with her twin brother on the outskirts of a small town, Elea's origins remained a mystery, leaving her with no knowledge of her heritage or family history. Despite the uncertainty that surrounded her birth, Elea's life took a fortuitous turn when she was taken in by Marlowe, the kind-hearted healer of a werewolf pack as they were passing through during travels.

Under Marlowe's loving care and guidance, Elea grew up surrounded by the warmth and support of her adoptive family. She learned the ways of the pack and filled many of the gaps she was missing. Before she was adopted she had to hide that side of her in fear of being hurt for her species, but now as she spends her days absorbing the knowledge of her kind, she is growing bold and brave to be herself. Despite her young age, Elea displayed a traditional angst most teens develop in their later years. She is ofen gets into trouble.

As the daughter of the pack healer, Elea was exposed to the intricacies of herbalism, and healing, though she would much rather spend her time dabbling in the work of a wicka. She doesn't have much interest in assisting Marlowe in tending to the injuries and ailments of her fellow packmates, she recently decided she is much more of a fighter than anything else.

As young as she is, she has not yet gained her wolf's shift, Elea's courage and resilience were put to the test when she found herself facing danger alongside her twin brother, Parker. While Parker had already shifted into his wolf form to protect his sister, Elea remained human, relying on her wits and resourcefulness to navigate the challenges that arose. Together, they forged a bond that transcended blood ties, facing adversity as a united front. You won't find one without the other very often, and if you do, trouble usually follows.

Name

Forest Parker

Nickname

"Call me Forest, and you'll regret it. Name's parker."

Species

Werewolf

Rank

Pup

Pronouns

He/him/his

Personality

Forest Parker was born into a world of chaos and instability, Forest was separated from his biological family at a young age, leaving him with deep emotional scars and a lingering sense of abandonment. Despite the hardships he endured, Forest found solace and sanctuary in the loving care of Marlowe, the healer of the werewolf pack, who took him and his twin sister, Elea, under her wing.

Growing up under Marlowe's watchful eye, Forest received an education in both the ways of the pack and the intricacies of the human world. He is learning to navigate the complexities of his werewolf heritage, honing his instincts and abilities as a protector and guardian. Despite his troubled past, Forest displayed a fierce intelligence and a sharp wit, eagerly absorbing knowledge and information as he sought to carve out his own path in life.

As the twin brother of Elea Rose, Forest shares a deep bond with his sister, forged through shared experiences and mutual struggles. Despite their differences, Forest is fiercely protective of Elea, willing to go to any lengths to ensure her safety and well-being. He takes his role as her protector seriously, standing by her side through thick and thin, even as he grapples with his own inner demons.

Despite his affection for Marlowe, Parker harbors a deep-seated distrust and resentment towards other adults, especially men in his life, stemming from the trauma of his past. He struggles to form meaningful connections with male authority figures, often lashing out in anger and defiance when confronted with perceived threats or challenges. Parker's troubled relationship with men serves as a constant source of conflict and tension in his life, as he wrestles with his own insecurities and fears.

Parker is a complex and multifaceted individual, his outward bravado masking a deep well of pain and vulnerability. He is fiercely independent and stubbornly self-reliant, refusing to show weakness or vulnerability to others. Despite his rough exterior, Forest possesses a tender heart and a fierce loyalty to those he cares about, particularly his twin sister, Elea.

He is fiercely protective of Elea, willing to sacrifice everything to ensure her safety and well-being. Parker's troubled past has left him emotionally scarred and wary of forming attachments, but he remains fiercely loyal to those who earn his trust. Despite his struggles with anger and resentment, Forest possesses a deep capacity for compassion and empathy, and he longs for the day when he can find peace and acceptance within himself.
Last edited by Kotayle on Sat May 04, 2024 8:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSiren » Fri May 03, 2024 8:32 am

The excitement seeing your name roll across the screen! Can't wait to see what you've come up with.
TheSiren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri May 03, 2024 5:08 pm

Ohh looking forward to seeing the Alpha!

@Spiritstar3 - ah I must have misread something then, I thought Loke was a service dog.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 03, 2024 5:51 pm

Angel:
XD he is, but he's not in training. He's Jessi's personal service dog.

The person she works with, or the center she works at, does have ones in training though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me