πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Scavenging (Old Thread)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Scavenging

Postby Deify » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:06 am

I'm going scavenging!
Username: Ghoul
Werm/z I'm sending:
Ikiryō || he/him
Caspian || he/him
Link to last scavenge session: n/a (My first!)
extra:
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxπƒπ„πˆπ…π˜ β†  he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxβ€’=»‑«=β€’

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zero_One » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:12 am

I'm going scavenging!
Username: Zero_One
Werm/z I'm sending:
Link to last scavenge session: N/A
extra: :o first time exploring!

Currently revamping
and organising
my collection, yay
Zero_One

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:21 am

I'm going scavenging!
Username: fishkin
Werm/z I'm sending:
Image Image
Matchi + Tigro

Link to last scavenge session: babies first time scavenging
extra: I’m imagining a bunch of ferret like creatures scampering around like crazy trying to find things
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:40 am

Ghoα₯™κ™† wrote:I'm going scavenging!
Username: Ghoul
Werm/z I'm sending:
Ikiryō || he/him
Caspian || he/him
Link to last scavenge session: n/a (My first!)
extra:

ImageImagex2
Oh wow, Ikiryō and Caspian came across a Strange blue sleeve(relic)! This can be donated to the guild for a reward, or you can keep it in your inventory for yourself! Also, as its their first time scavenging, they each get a guild jacket!

Zero_One wrote:I'm going scavenging!
Username: Zero_One
Werm/z I'm sending:
Link to last scavenge session: N/A
extra: :o first time exploring!

ImageImage
You werm has come back with 10 scrap! And as its this wermz' first scavenging trip, here's a guild jacket!

Fishkin wrote:I'm going scavenging!
Username: fishkin
Werm/z I'm sending:
Image Image
Matchi + Tigro

Link to last scavenge session: babies first time scavenging
extra: I’m imagining a bunch of ferret like creatures scampering around like crazy trying to find things

ImageImagex2
Matchi and Tigro have come back with a brochure piece(trinket) ! And as its each their first scavenging trip, heres a guild jacket for each of them! Also ur 100% right that is exactly what scavenging looks like

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JuneBug. » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:48 am

I'm sorry, but I'm dying over the "strange blue sleeve"! XD Love the fact that Weezer has become a part of the werm lore /gen
Last edited by JuneBug. on Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageHello! My name is JuneBug. and it's a delight to meet you!Image
she/her
❦ My Menagerie ❦
JuneBug.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:49 am

I'm donating a relic!
Username + userID : Ghoul + 49676
What I'm donating : Strange blue sleeve(relic)
Amount of relics donated in total: My first!

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxπƒπ„πˆπ…π˜ β†  he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxβ€’=»‑«=β€’

Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:56 am

Ghoα₯™κ™† wrote:I'm donating a relic!
Username + userID : Ghoul + 49676
What I'm donating : Strange blue sleeve(relic)
Amount of relics donated in total: My first!

LESGOOOOOOOOOOO
Anyways.. Thank you for your donation! This relic is surely an important key to the past.. it'll be in safe hands at the guild! It'll appear once research has been done and the item log has been written for it. You can add the 50g to your account whenever you're ready!

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relic Log- Strange Blue Sleeve

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:06 pm

Strange Blue Sleeve
L0G.01-This is Polo's favourite relic, and is proudly hung in the guild lobby. Its, so far, the most detailed depiction of what the strange creatures wermz see traces of scattered about Eaden may have looked like. The circular disc inside is covered in little grooves. Nobody knows whether it serves some use other than just wall decoration. Ronnie offered to show them its 'secret use' if he got to burn it after- Polo refused and ended up chasing him out with a broom.

L0G.02- Ronnie somehow found out that the guild had ended up with two of these, and took it upon himself to steal one. Steal is a very generous description- he just marched up and stuck his hand into the guild's staffroom, grabbed it and then ran off. Polo, absolutely not about to let that giant blue idiot get one up on her, sprinted off after him, broom in mouth.

L0G.03-Polo leaps at Ronnie and latches on to his leg, yelling the entire time. Ronnie, shocked the tiny angry pipe cleaner has such impressive jumping skills, attempts to shake her off but she clings tight and starts scrambling all over him like an angry squirrel while he aimlessly tries grabbing at her. Both of them go at it like this for several minutes, yelling colourful strings of insults at each other the entire time. Eventually, Ronnie grabs Polo by her scruff and flings her away, then books it towards the city ruins. Polo, fueled by the power of Strange Blue Sleeve, gives chase- not noticing the increasingly complicated twists and turns she runs down, or the sun beginning to set.

L0G.04- Polo is lost. Oops. Ronnie is long gone at this point, and the sky is completely black, save for a few distant stars and the dull glow the planet Eaden orbits gives off. She continues to wander, looking for a landmark she recognises or at least a place to take shelter in until morning. After what must be hours, she hears a noise in the distance; a mix of what sounds like something rummaging through wreckage, and the muffled voice of a familiar blue moron.

L0G.05- Its hard to see much in the dark, but there's only one creature in Eaden that big. Polo stares from behind a pile of rubble. "Aha! I knew I had this somewhere," he inspects some strange device before gently putting it down, and holds up the strange blue sleeve. Something is up with his face though. She shuffles closer to get a better look and- a giant piece of scrap is sent off kilter, and falls from her hiding pile with a loud clang. Ronnie snaps upwards and the pair lock eyes. Oh, that's whats wrong with his face. He's not wearing his mask.

L0G.06-Everything seems to freeze. They stare at each other, dead still and dead silent. After an eternity of this stalemate, Polo is the one to finally break the silence.
"Ronnie, are you-"

"Gonna burn this thing? Nah. I was just trying to rile you up that one time,"

"No you big blue freak, I was gonna ask- what are you?" Finally- she had been dying to ask for ages. No time like the present, right?
For a moment, Ronnie looks like he's considering what to say. But then he just kinda shrugs. Wonderfully helpful as always.
"Are you lost, Polo? Or are you a fan of running around the city ruins in the dead of night?"
Damn that snarky jerk. Polo doesn't want to admit it and let him have one up on her, but the little werm also doesn't want to be alone in the city ruins at night. Her paws are already aching. Begrudgingly, she nods.
"You... do you wanna join me? Truce, just for the night," Ronnie's voice has lost its usual mocking tone. Even so, Polo doesn't trust this guy in the slightest- so she stays on top of her pilel of rubble and just glares at him, too stubborn to admit she's scared. Ronnie waits for a bit. Then, with a sigh and another shrug, goes back to what he was doing.
He lights a fire and sits down on a nearby piece of rubble, picking the strange machine and blue sleeve up. Gently, greyish blue claws remove the disk from within the sleeve.
"You sure you wanna die on that hill? Sorry, that wasn't a threat, its an old saying- I wasn't talking about you literally dying over there on your stupid pile of garbage stop looking at me like that alright look- you can stay up there givin me dirty looks all night if you want. Or, you can come and sit by the fire, and I show you what this bad boy is really for."
He waves the disk, and curiosity gets the best of her. Dammit. She begins to descend her hill of garbage. Once she's at the bottom, her little apprehensive paws slowly shuffle towards him, waiting for him to suddenly jump up and do something. But nothing happens- he sits, waiting patiently. She finally makes it to the piece of rubble he's sitting on- and plops herself down beside him. As she does so, Ronnie's face contorts into what she is pretty sure supposed too be his version of a smile. Admittedly, its kind of endearing.

L0G.06- Ronnie fiddles with the strange machine a bit- theres a little needle that he's holding which has a stick attached to it, and he adjusts it a couple of times before he looks satisfied. Very gently, he places the disk just beneath the needle, but doesn't let go.

"I really hope this works. I haven't heard music in... god, I dunno how long. I still remember the first time I listened to this- it was on a rooftop with my friend, we had snuck off together one evening to take a break from it all ... yeah, it was a good night."

The pair sit in comfortable silence for a while, the needle still held between Ronnie's claws, a distant look on his face(??). He puts the needle to the disk and the little machine springs to life. Polo has never seen- or heard- anything like it. The disk spins round and round and round, and somehow this causes the little space around them to be filled with music. Neither of them speak, the machine is saying plenty for them. She doesn't know at what point it happens- but the little werm finds herself snuggling closer and closer to Ronnie's leg as sleep creeps up on her- he's surprisingly warm. She drifts to sleep to the sound of the strange music.

For the first time since he can remember, Ronnie finds the quiet of the ruins peaceful.
-
-
This item log is complete! (you can still donate this for rewards/achievements, but it will not unlock any new logs.)

Donors:
Little Fish
glowbringer
Kitsune.
Eevee55
owl,
hjarta
Zubers
Rileyistired
Deify
almond.milk
shuichi
finnxe
Geinkotsu
Last edited by 0blivion on Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:54 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reshihall » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:07 pm

I'm going scavenging!
Username: reshihall
Werm/z I'm sending:
Easter !!
Link to last scavenge session: Boop!
extra: Excited to see what Easter finds!!
reshihall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0blivion » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:14 pm

reshihall wrote:I'm going scavenging!
Username: reshihall
Werm/z I'm sending:
Easter !!
Link to last scavenge session: Boop!
extra: Excited to see what Easter finds!!

ImageImage
Easter has come back with a broken toy(trinket)! And as its Easter's first time scavenging, heres a guild jacket!

Spencer
He/it/she ⚣
Evil Old Wizard
0blivion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me