Ransolite Materials Archive/Info

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Ransolite Materials Archive/Info

Postby OriginalStar » Wed May 01, 2024 6:04 am

Home

Unsure how to find a certain material? Unsure all the usages for said materials? Here gives all the information you need on what comes from where and what they are used on! Due to this not being the Potion form, there wont be information on how much is needed since you can just go there to see it. If you cant find the potion anywhere, then it's probably not available right now. Since the Ransolite Exchange exists, coin prices will also not be archived as for they are already there to begin with.

Materials are divided much like Ransolites, there are common materials that you find yourself owning a lot of, uncommon being more rare than common, and of course, rare materials. Rare materials are typically use for rarer potions while commons are mostly used for color potions or selling fodder for coins.

Normal Adventure materials

Forest
Buttercup - Common, used in the Color changer, Specific Color spot, Common Addition, Yellow, Monochrome and Rainbow potion
Blue Jay Feather - Common, used in Trait Shuffler and Common Addition potion
Four leaf clover - Uncommon, used in Rarity Increase, Rare Rarity Change, and Guaranteed Unique Trait potion
Gold Four leaf clover - Rare, used in Rarity Increase, Rare Rarity Change, and Guaranteed Egg in adventure Potion

Jungle
Orchid - Common, used in the Color changer, Specific Color spot, Common Addition, Purple, Monochrome and Rainbow potion
Parrot Feather - Common, used in Trait Shuffler and Common Addition potion
Butterfly wing - Uncommon, used in the Energy Potion
Jaguar Fang - Rare, used in the Large Energy and Perma Increase Energy potion

Cave
Moss - Common, used in the Color changer, Specific Color spot, Common Addition, Green, Monochrome and Rainbow potion
Azurite - Common, used in the Rare Addition potion
Glowing Mushroom - Uncommon, used in Half off Baby growth time, Guaranteed Unique Trait and Glow-spot Potion
Glowing Crystal - Rare, used in Perma Increase Energy, Glow-spot, and Guaranteed Unique Trait potion

River
Water Lillies - Common, used in the Color changer, Specific Color spot, Common Addition, Pink, Monochrome and Rainbow potion
Duck Feather - Common, used in Trait Shuffler and Common Addition potion
Alligator Tooth - Rare, used in the Large Energy and Perma Increase Energy potion

Ocean
Reef Rose - Common, used in the Color changer, Specific Color spot, Common Addition, Orange, Monochrome and Rainbow potion
Seagull Feather - Common, used in Trait Shuffler and Common Addition potion
Shark Tooth - Rare, used in the Large Energy and Perma Increase Energy potion

Tundra
Snowdrop - Common, used in the Color changer, Specific Color spot, Common Addition, Blue, Monochrome and Rainbow potion
White Feather - Common, used in Trait Shuffler and Common Addition potion
Icicle - Uncommon, used in Common Rarity Change, and Reversal Potion
Snow Crystal - Rare, used in Rare Addition, Guaranteed Frost trait, and Half off Egg hatch time potion

Desert
Ruby Ball Cactus - Common, used in the Color changer, Specific Color spot, Common Addition, Red, Monochrome and Rainbow potion
Vulture Feather - Common, used in Trait Shuffler and Common Addition potion
Snake Shed - Uncommon, used in Common Rarity Change, Uncommon Rarity Change, and Reversal Potion
Golden Scarab - Rare, used in Rare Addition and Guaranteed Frost trait Potion

Multiple Areas
Broken Glass Shard - Uncommon, Found in Ocean and Rivers, used in Uncommon Rarity Change and Uncommon Addition potion
Old Bones - Very Rare, found in all zones, used in Uncommon Addition, Rare Rarity Change, and Energy Potion

City
Keys - Uncommon, used in Half off Baby growth time potion
Security Camera - Uncommon, used in Guaranteed Egg in adventure and Half off Egg hatch time potion
Candy - Uncommon, used in Half off Egg hatch time and Half off Baby growth time potion
Small Figurine - Uncommon, used in Guaranteed Frost trait and Half off Baby growth time potion

Event Materials

Valentines
Cute Plushie - Common
Heart Chocolate - Common
Rose - Common
Valentine's Card - Uncommon
Wilted Rose - Rare

Easter
Painted Egg - Common
Chocolate Egg - Common
Pretty Flower - Common
Peep Marshmallow - Uncommon
Mini Choco Bun - Rare

Halloween
Cobwebs - Common
Small candy - Common
Tiny pumpkin - Common
Fake bone? - Uncommon
Knife - Rare

Christmas
Bell - Common
Candycane - Common
Ornament - Common
Tree Star - Uncommon
Pine tree - Rare

Special Items

During Valentines, Easter, and Halloween a special item is obtainable for free Your-Ransolite-Here art. They can be used anytime, but if the Event is not active, it's best to PM to use the item. These are also tradeable to other users, but not sellable for coins through the Ransolite Exchange.

Valentines - Plushie Ticket

Easter - Seed Bag

Halloween - Costume Piece

OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me