Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Ame's Substitute Replies For Heda

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:13 pm

Weather: New-Leaf
Newleaf has arrived, and with it brings an abundance of prey and herbs along with the increased chance of finding new cats on your patrols. However, due to the amount of rainfall and melting ice, a lot of territories on lower ground have begun to flood.

Heda's Clans:
Hopeclan | Craterclan | Roseclan |Badgerclan| Emberclan | Bambooclan | Seaclan | Blossomclan |Clayclan|Boulderclan|Hazeclan| Silentclan(Coyoteclaw11) |Tideclan| Mistclan |Darkclan|Mudclan|Eclipseclan|Cloudclan|Dramaclan|Juniperclan|Vixenclan|Phoenixclan|

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:Image

Amberstar goes hunting.
Wolfmoon searches for herbs.

Amberstar caught a shrew and a mouse with the help of a loner
Wolfmoon finds alder bark and marigold.

hazilnut wrote:Image
Resinstar asks Starclan for a warrior

Starclan has sent you a warrior!

shasta blue wrote:Image
[ the clan consumes x1 rabbit and x1 mouse
x1 poppy seeds are used to treat gorsestar
gorsestar visits the moonpool to ask for a warrior
sheeptail and nightwing hunt (also find hawk-kit and eaglekit of lunarclan?)
goldeneye and pebblepaw look for herbs ]

Starclan has sent you a warrior!
Sheeptail and Nightwing caught a rabbit before they found Hawkkit and Eaglekit!

NightWolf950 wrote:Image
{Hazestar and Owlstorm go on a patrol.
Feathermist, Tigerleap, and Lionfang go hunting.}

Hazestar and Owlstorm find an apprentice while on patrol.
Feathermist, Tigerleap and Lionfang caught two squirrels.

Night♕ wrote:DarkClan
Darkstar goes on patrol
Silvermask goes into labor
Hawktail is made deputy while Silvermask is caring for kits
Hawktail goes on patrol
Poppystorm looks for borage
DarkClan eats a mouse

Darkstar finds a loner while on patrol.
Silvermask gives birth to 1, 2, 3 healthy kits!
Hawktail's patrol goes uneventful.
Poppystorm finds borage and cobwebs.

(You need to link you cat's pictures. I had to find and scroll through many pages to find what silvermask's pic so I know what the kits would look like.)

unflattering wrote:Image
(( eclipse hunts and catches one (1) vole ))
(( eclipse goes to the moonpool and receives 9 lives ))
(( eclipsestar requests a queen from starclan ))

Eclipsestar caught a vole.
Starclan sent a queen, she is due in two moons/posts.

(It is the mod that determines what and how many prey you catch, so you know for next time)

~Glaceon~ wrote:CloudClan
[Skystar rests]
[Meadow earns her warrior name: Meadowfern!]
[Meadowfern hunts birds in camp]
[Cloudyspots goes herb-hunting]
[Skystar goes on Patrol]
[The clan consumes 2 servings (1 squirrel)]

Due to Meadowfern's pregnancy she tires to quickly and does not catch a bird.
Cloudyspots finds raspberry leaves and feverfew.
Skystar finds a friendly rouge while on patrol.

atomic in love!!! wrote:Image
[ Copperstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a queen ]
[ Pearlfeather goes on a border patrol ]
[ Copperstar and Sandrush go hunting ]
[ Dramaclan ate 1 serving of vole ]

Starclan has sent you a queen! She is due in two moons/posts.
Pearlfeather finds an apprentice in the mud while on patrol.
Copperstar and Sandrush caught two mice.

22tabby wrote:VixenClan
RowanStar went on hunting.
RowanStar looked for other cats.

Rowanstar caught two squirrels with the help of a loner.

OrigamiVulpix wrote:
PhoenixClan

Arriving from a place forgotten by all, they rise from the ashes of a clan they were once part of, TreeClan. But that's not important right now. Hunters with more speed and skill than any rouges they've encountered, they are the core, and the survivors. Maybe they survived not because they could depend on strength, cunning, or defeating their opponents in battle. No, they found the path of least resistance and redirected anger and hatred into light. Maybe they survived because they had gone through hardships before. No matter what, they knew that in order to find peace, they would need the power to protect. That's why the scattered cats went on a journey of discovery, uncovering the remnants of their old clan. Together, they had the power to protect, somewhere to belong, and most importantly, a home. They lived on the slope between a small mountain and a small river. This space that became their clan was not as open to the elements as you would think. With a natural almost valley created by a dip at the base of the mountain, they where well hidden from the elements. Not to mention the small series of cave-like indents in the base of their natural shield. A few fox-lengths from the bank of the river on the other side, was a forest. Not as dense as the one they had known before, it had still decided PhoenixClan's camp location. With forest hunting and fishing nearby, this clan wasn't off to a bad start. The cats of the clan are not too many colors even moons after their parts were collected again. Most cats shared the tabby stripes, whether it was with gray fur, brown, or even the shades of cream. Otherwise, only a few were pure black or gray cats, most still after generations, with their brown tabby colorings. But the outside has little to say about their peaceful nature.

Phoenixclan has been founded!
(Heda will be your mod)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Simonpet » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:17 pm

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 38
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: -----

It had been a peaceful morning when Acornstream and Bramblebush had succumbed to their infected injuries. Dustleaf had woken on a hunch and when she went to check on her patients, found that both were barely warm. Crowcloud found her sitting and swaying, mouth open in a silent yowl of pain. While medicine cats were supposed to focus on the larger picture, he understood just how hard the death of her father would be for he too, felt grief. He had known Acornstream for many seasons and he remembered the first few moons, how Acornstream had courted Duckpelt, when the two became mates and had their litter, and the rapid growth of the clan since then. It was hard to believe that the lively and paternal tom was gone. Just like that. Without even a goodbye.

"May you find peace in Starclan," Crowcloud murmured.

By midday, everyone in the clan, even Shellfur and the two kits, had gathered at the Burial Place. The mounds that held Dawnstorm and Grayfur's bodies were still fresh, although time had worn them down. In another few moons, it seemed that no physical trace would be left of the two cats. Duckpelt, Snowfoot, and their kits had volunteered to dig out the graves for Acornstream and Bramblebush. Honeystar had let them and throughout the burial, remained quiet, head down. Birchnose overheard a few mumbled words which included "Starclan" and "please" and "why." The whole clan was somber, remembering the great things that Acornstream and Bramblebush had done and taught. They were both heroes in their own right. Once the burial was over, Duckpelt spoke up.

"Acornstream and I have been together for many moons," she said in a trembling voice. "Longer than most might believe." This garnered a few chuckles, as Duckpelt and Acornstream had been mated for longer than most of the clan had known each other. The quiet laughter bolstered Duckpelt and she continued in a stronger voice. "He was a kind and brave tom. The perfect father. He mentored Applenose and we can all see how that turned out." All attention turned, for a moment, to the ginger tom who said nothing but simply smiled sadly. "He cared for his clanmates deeply. Deeply enough that he swore to me many times that he would lay down his life for the clan. And he did."

Kestrelpaw spoke next, much to the surprise of her family and the clan. "Bramblebush was a hero too," she said quietly. "He taught me and my littermates so much while we were kits. He knew more stories than I can remember. He played with us and was like...a grandfather to me. I never thought that he would...die...so soon. But he left a legend behind. May he and Acornstream rest in Starclan."

The clan murmured assent and Boulderpelt whispered harshly to the apprentice, "You did well, kit." She then blinked and swallowed.

The rest of the day was spent telling stories of the two toms. Those who had grown up in the clan recited the stories that Bramblebush and Grayfur had told them. Those that had stayed in the clan for more than twenty moons recalled what Acornstream had been like in those early days. Even Crowcloud pitched in and told the clan what he remembered about the early days of Acornstream and Duckpelt's relationship, with the molly clearly embarrassed as she remembered those days herself. The clan's mood gradually brightened, although Applenose had disappeared at some point, presumably to sulk, while Hillfang and Oakheart had a little spat that ended with the younger warrior running off herself. But the rest of the clan headed back to camp to try and renormalize their lives.

Shellfur's birth-kit and adopted kit were nearing the age of apprenticeship, and so she talked to Honeystar regarding potential mentors while the kits in question slept. They had been confused as to the idea of death but found comfort in the fact that Acornstream and Bramblebush, whom they had only known for less than three moons, would watch from Starclan and always protect them. Duckpelt's kits, excluding Dustleaf who was with Crowcloud, were standing guard, making sure that their clan remained safe. No one wanted to relax now, and Honeystar had ordered Birchnose to ensure that there were cats on guard at all times, even at night. Some of the older warriors also rested, while Snowfoot's three kits in the camp and Birchnose, Dandeliontail, and Fleckstorm talked quietly among themselves. Overall, it was a somber time in the clan.

Daisywhisker had asked Briarwhisker if she wanted to take a walk with him almost as soon as they returned to camp. The molly had agreed and they were now padding through the forest on silent feet. Finally, the ginger tom had to ask.

"Briarwhisker," he said quietly, "I know it might be a bit soon but..."

"But what?" asked Briarwhisker, unusually friendly. Her muzzle had the hint of a smile and her tail twitched contentedly. "Go on and ask."

"Well, I've been wondering for a while... I guess what I'm trying to say is..."

"Mmm?"

"Willyoubemymate?" Daisywhisker said quickly. "Please?"

Briarwhisker opened her mouth in a silent laugh. "Of course, you mousebrain," she said with a purr in her voice. "I love you more than I could have ever imagined." Her voice grew husky and she looked up at the sky. "Think Dawnstorm's happy that I finally warmed up to someone?"

Daisywhisker gulped at the mention of his brother. "I think," he said quietly, "I think he'd be happy for both of us."

Tipnose noticed that Applenose had come back to camp glowing, although she hadn't said a word. Instead, she simply asked Birchnose if she could lead a hunting patrol and the deputy had agreed. She had taken Nour, arguably the best hunter in the clan, and Applenose with her. As they padded through the forest, the young molly wondered if Applenose would say anything. He didn't, and she was contented to leave him alone if he so wished.

Hillfang had come back to camp with a smile on her face. Snowfoot had been worried, as the young molly had been away for so long, but she had returned eventually and that was all that mattered. No one on the patrol wanted to speak, as the deaths had been so recent and the wounds still raw. Palefur padded through the forest cheerfully, although no one could mistake his dragging tail as anything but a sign of his sadness. Alderclaw simply slinked alongside his clanmates, occasionally emitting a growl. Snowfoot was sure that his anger was more due to his protectiveness over Birchnose than anything else. They hadn't even had one litter together and seeing Dawnstorm and Acornstream die had to have been a shock. But the clan would heal. It would just take some time.

Crowcloud had never seen Dustleaf so dejected. She was muttering to herself and kicking up leaves. She even swiped at a mouse and hissed with such malevolence that he could scarcely believe his eyes and ears. But he could understand. Her father had just died and she had failed in her duties, or so she would believe. He had given her the suffix of -leaf for a reason and to let a patient die (especially one who was family) had to have stung. But only time would dull the pain and for now, he was content to let her take out her anger on the leaves.

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (one mouse, two large fish)
Acornstream and Bramblebush die of infection
Briarwhisker and Daisywhisker become mates (no kits)
Applenose, Nour, and Tipnose go hunting
Alderclaw, Hillfang, Palefur, and Snowfoot go on patrol
Crowcloud and Dustleaf go herb hunting
Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Scorchpaw, Smokepaw, and Swanpaw train

Leader:
    Honeystar | 51 moons | Molly | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 46 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cats:
    Crowcloud | 50 moons | Tom | X
    Dustleaf | 23 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
    Adderstream | 23 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 48 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
    Applenose | 31 moons | Tom | X
    Ashstripe | 42 moons | Tom | X | f. Tumbleclan
    Aspentail | 33 moons | Tom | X | f. Asterclan
    Barleystream | 23 moons | Molly | X
    Boulderpelt | 23 moons | Molly | X
    Bramblingwhisker | 13 moons | Molly | X
    Briarwhisker | 43 moons | Molly | X
    Brightfang | 13 moons | Tom | X
    Cherryclaw | 31 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Daisywhisker | 42 moons | Tom | X
    Dandeliontail | 42 moons | Tom | X
    Duckpelt | 49 moons | Molly | X
    Egretstep | 37 moons | Tom | X
    Falconflower | 47 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Fleckstorm | 33 moons | Molly | X
    Gingerstorm | Molly | 46 moons | X | f. Blueclan
    Hillfang | 14 moons | Molly | X | f. Obsidianclan
    Mila | 29 moons | Molly | X
    Nour | 33 moons | Tom | X | f. Thicketclan
    Oakheart | 40 moons | Tom | X | f. Wishclan
    Palefur | 39 moons | Tom | X
    Patchcloud | 13 moons | Tom | X
    Snowfoot | 40 moons | Molly | X
    Tipnose | 13 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:
    Gannetpaw | 10 moons | Molly | X
    Kestrelpaw | 10 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X | f. Wrenclan
    Smokepaw | 10 moons | Molly | X
    Swanpaw | 10 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
    Shellfur | 22 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
    Badgerkit | 5 moons | Tom | X
    Fritillarykit | 5 moons | Molly | X

Elders:
    None
    Ally Clans:
    Caveclan | tauriel.
    Dawnclan | stranger danger
    Swallowclan | Arya22
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Enemy Clans
    Leafclan | zephyrine

Borders
    North | Mapleclan
    Northeast | Frostclan
    East | Flameclan
    Southeast | Leafclan
    South | Caveclan
    Southwest | Gustclan
    West | Verglasclan

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | x1
    Beech leaves | x1
    Bindweed | x1
    Blackberry leaves | x1
    Borage | x1
    Broom | x1
    Catmint | x2
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x2
    Fennel | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Honey | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Lamb's ear | x1
    Lavender | x1
    Poppy seeds | x3
    Ragwort | x1
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Sorrel | x1
    Tansy | x1
    Wild garlic | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Bird | x5 | 3 servings
    Fish (large) | x5 | 3 servings
    Hare | x6 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x5 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x4 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x4 | 2 servings

Mentors and Apprentices
    Aspentail | Scorchpaw | 3 | hunting, fighting, climbing
    Cherryclaw | Kestrelpaw | 4 | climbing, hunting, fighting,
    stealth
    Duckpelt | Gannetpaw | 4 | climbing, hunting, fighting,
    stealth
    Falconflower | Swanpaw | 4 | climbing, hunting, fighting,
    stealth
    Mila | Smokepaw | 4 | climbing, hunting, fighting,
    stealth

Deceased Cats
    Minkstar | Tom | f. Cherryclan | old age
    Dawnstorm | Tom | 39 moons | badger attack
    Grayfur | Molly | 119 moons | badger attack
    Acornstream | Tom | 47 moons | infection
    Bramblebush | Tom | 140 moons | f. Lunarclan | infection

Relationships
    Mila --><-- Palefur
    Fleckstorm <3 Applenose
    Birchnose <3 Alderclaw
    Briarwhisker <3 Daisywhisker
    Duckpelt <3 Acornstream
    Snowfoot <3 Dawnstorm

Family
    ??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dandeliontail, Dawnstorm
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt,
    Dustleaf
    Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingwhisker, Brightfang, Patchcloud,
    Tipnose
    Fleckstorm + ??? = Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw
    Shellfur + ??? = Fritillarykit
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:53 pm

Number of Cats: 7

Darkstar lay next to his mate, grooming her pelt tiredly. They had 3 beautiful, and both the parents were very proud. Named after the mother of Silvermask, Slatekit was a natural born adventurer. Copperkit, named after Darkstar's mother, didn't start like her sisters. And finally, Morningkit, named after the beautiful morning of their birth, was a follower, always beside Slatekit in the adventures in the nest. Darkstar padded out of the nursery, coughing. He trotted into the medicine cat den, and called for Poppystorm. The young she-cat looked at him, and immediately sent him to his nest. Darkstar had caught whitecough. The younger medicine cat apprentice, Tansycloud, searched the nearby twoleg gardens for catmint, hoping they could stop the disease before Silvermask or the kits caught it. Hawktail went hunting as he patrolled, for there were no other healthy warriors. Silvermask was in the nursery, and Darkstar was very sick, so Hawktail was on the lookout for potential members and prey. Darkstar got better after a few days, and went to the Moonpool, to ask for a cat.

Darkstar catches whitecough
Tansycloud became the medicine cat apprentice
Hawktail hunts
Hawktail patrols
Darkstar asks for a warrior or apprentice

The Clan consumes 1 squirrel
Tansycloud goes training to learn about herbs good for wounds.

Leader:
          Darkstar| 25 Moons | Male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ | X

Deputy:
          Hawktail (Temporary) | 36 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Poppystorm | 20 Moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Tansycloud | 12 Moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Silvermask | 23 | Female | X

Kits:
          Copperkit | 0 Moons | Female | X
          Slatekit | 0 Moons | Female | X
          Morningkit | 0 Moons | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Hawktail | Tansypaw | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Darkstar and Silvermask | Copperkit, Slatekit, & Morningkit
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by sharklord on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:24 pm

VixenClan
Number of Cats: 1

RowanStar found that life was quickly boring being the leader of a Clan of one. Sure, he had a territory, and a border, but he just didn't have the same satisfaction that he wished he could.
He wondered vaguely about the loner who had helped him hunt before. They had seemed nice enough. Perhaps they would be a good addition to the Clan. They were someone, of course. That's what mattered.
However, he quickly became concerned with the what ifs in life. He needed a medicine cat. He needed a cat to help him, especially since he never learned herbs.
So he set out for the MoonPool.

RowanStar asks the loner he had met before to join the Clan (to be honest I'm not sure if this happens automatically sorry)
RowanStar goes to the MoonPool to ask for a medicine cat.
Clan consumes 1 squirrel

Leader:
          RowanStar | 30 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Frog | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by 22tabby on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:19 pm

Number of Cats: 5
Next Moonpool visit: Now

Amberstar walked back to camp, in his jaws was a shrew, in the loners jaws was a mouse. Windflight watched the, enter and approached Amberstar, a tortoiseshell she-cat by her side, "Um, I found her by the Fallpool.. She was desperate for a drink of water and I couldn't let her die!" Windflight meowed, "It's fine, really! I can leave if you want.. I'll just find another water-source" the she-cat meowed, the loner Amberstar brought back to camp was silent, awkwardly standing in the grass. "You may stay, but you must honor Badgerclan and what they stand for." Amberstar mewed, "Well.. what do they stand for? Also my name is Veronica" mewled the she-cat, "Badgerclan cats are always there for each other and their allies, we must fight till we feel like death is upon us.. and never show our weaknesses to our enemies.. fight like badgers!" exclaimed Amberstar, Veronica stood there for a moment, thinking of his words. Windflight had a look of hope in her eyes the she-cat would stay, Windflight seemed tired of being stuck with 2 toms. "Sure, you guys sound tough. Plus you all seem like very interesting cats" Veronica grinned. The tom quietly plopped the mouse he was carrying with the blackbird. "First things first, we need a new name for you" Amberstar began, he began thinking while Windflight had wandered off, "Her voice is beautiful.. and she is a tortoiseshell.. maybe.. Embersong?". He jolted back into reality to find Wolfmoon had returned and was heading to his den, casting a strange glance at the 2 new cats. "From this day forward your name shall be Embersong." he announced, Windflight cheered from the Warrior's den, the loner who helped Amberstar dipped his head to her. "Thanks, Now if you excuse me I'm starving!" she meowed, she picked up the shrew from Amberstar's feet, he didn't even realize he had dropped the shrew. He turned to meet the gaze of the tom, "Thanks for helping me hunt.. you have earned yourself a spot as deputy if you choose to stay" he meowed. The tom nodded his head, "Of course, my name is Bean, but please do change it.. it sounds weak and pathetic" he mewed, hissing at his name. "Would Eaglewing be better?" Amberstar asked, the tom nodded, "That's not too bad" he mewed, Eaglewing walked off to introduce himself to Wolfmoon, he entered the den immediately greeted with the smell of herbs. Wolfmoon turned to face the tom, "I overheard your our deputy.." he muttered, Eaglewing nodded, "Yes sir I am! I am trying to get to know every cat in this clan and-" Eaglewing meowed, but was cut off by Windflight brushing up next to him. "Wolfmoon won't immediately like you, it takes time" she whispered, "Nonsense! I believe all cats should love their clan-members" he protested, Windflight sighed, shaking her head. "You just joined the clan, aaaaannnddd, you don't know him" she talked back, Wolfmoon shook his head rolling his eyes, "Mouse-brains.." he cursed under his breath. Eaglewing stepped back, slowly exiting the den before turning to Windflight, "Told ya so" she meowed, and headed off to grab a bite of blackbird.
One moon later..
Amberstar and Embersong had been talking by the Fallpool, "So wait.. your telling me.. Starclan can give you multiple lives?" Embersong asked, "Yeah! Actually a lot of cats have 9 lives if they found their clan.. like me!" Amberstar grinned. Embersong nodded her head, "Starclan must be really powerful.. my mother only told me they sparkle in the sky and watch their families" Embersong mewed in amusement. "My mother never really knew that Starclan existed.. she was a kittypets who escaped her Twolegs and crossed that Thunderpath just to be free" Amberstar explained, Embersong's face lit up, "Really? My parents were both kittypets.. I just escaped when I was about 9 or 10 moons old" Embersong grinned, "So your technically a forest cat.. I mean most cats escape when their 20 or 30 moons old" Amberstar mowed back, suddenly Wolfmoon broke in between the 2, he nodded to Embersong but his eyes showed no sign of welcome.. not yet anyway.. "Starclan's ready for your next meet-up, Amberstar" Wolfmoon meowed, Amberstar nodded, "I'll talk to you later" he meowed to Embersong, "It's find, your duty calls! I'll go hunting later!" Embersong called, Amberstar nodded and called over Eaglewing, who swiftly ran to him. "I gotta go talk with Starclan! You manage the clan till I return in 2 sunrises!" he meowed, Eaglewing nodded, "Good luck!" he called after him. After a day of traveling, Amberstar stretched as he crawled out of the bush he had camped out in, after a while of walking he approached the Moonpool, pressing his nose to the cold water he fell over.. only to awaken in a forest, this time an orange tabby she-cat stood in front of him, "Hello, Amberstar. I am Flamefur. A former warrior of the forgotten clan.." Amberstar dipped his head, "Hello! Hi! Do you wish to hear of Badgerclan's progress?" he asked. The she-cat nodded, her tail flicking by her side. "My clan has been doing well, prey isn't that large besides that Blackbird we caught, but it's fine. 2 new cats have joined our clan as well! They seem promising and one of them is even my deputy" Amberstar smiled, "Great, it seems your in glory days.. though you must prepare when these days are over.. now tell me, is there any cat you wish for?" Flamefur mewled, Amberstar thought.. he would need more cats so maybe.. "A queen!" he yowled.

2 servings were eaten.
Embersong goes hunting.
Amberstar asks Starclan for a queen

(Embersong was my birthday cat, just in case you didn't see!)

Leader:
          Amberstar| 36 Moons | Male | X I brave, easily-angered, adventorus

Deputy:
          Eaglewing | 24 Moons | Male | X I friendly, patient, urge to help.

Medicine Cat:
          Wolfmoon | 59 Moons | Male | X rude, stubborn, bossy

Warriors:
          Windflight | 29 Moons | Female | X awkward, introverted, chill
          Embersong | 31 Moons | Female I X Tough, Independant, Determined

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    West | Duskclan | Aesthetic

Medicine Store
    Herbs List
    Alder Bark | Eases Tooth Aches
    Marigold | Stops Infecting, Stops Bleeding, Used for inflammation of stiff joints.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | X1 | 1 servings
    Songbird | x0 | 0 servings
    Lizard| x0 | 0 servings
    Frog | x0 | 0 servings
    Blackbird | X1| 2 servings
    Shrew| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by scarecrowz on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:34 pm

xxxxxxxMy clan is called Morningclan.

xxxxxxxThe cats are vein and clear-headed. Often characterized as the thieves of the forest, they have a habit to take something that isn't theirs. They look for pretty stones, flowers, and various items. The ones who are mischievous enough explore the side of the thunderpath, finding (rare) articles such as jewelry. As a result of this action they earned the name Morningclan for the habit to leave the thunderpath when the sun begins to rise, due to the fact that it gets much more hectic during the day. They are lithe and long-legged cats who boast about their beauty, but that doesn't mean they aren't willing to get dirty. As they seem they are quite the daredevils and love some good drama to get involved with.

xxxxxxxThey live in a valley which is covered with trees. The only areas that don't contain an inch of the diverse and thick forest is the thunderpath, nicknamed the Abandoned Sunrise, which ominously cuts through the former plantation. It is mostly quiet but at its peek during daylight. The thunderpath is forbidden to younglings and those who are debilitated. When a cat reaches 12 moons, becoming a warrior of Morningclan, is the time they have reached the age to cross. There are also abandoned twoleg nests at the border of the valley which can commonly be seen with juveniles inside. The valley holds varied creeks and a river which leads to a lake outside of their territory. When it rains it can become swamped in certain areas and if long and persistent enough flooded. The air is mainly clean and warm, but on certain days a luminous fog takes over the land, most cats are on their guard during this time because of a superstition of spirits taking ground. This same superstition also comes with bad storms. Two common 'hangout' sections are a meadow and the start of the large cliff. The meadow is filled with flowers which most clanmates like to pick, but it still makes a nice place to chat. Younglings also like to chase butterflies, fireflies, or other insects here. The start of the hill, named the Sun's Rock by all cats, including outsiders, is where others climb and find new spots to sunbathe as sunlight likes to shine and glisten against the rocks. There is a continuous fight on who gets to claim the area.

xxxxxxxTheir camp consists of a worn down hickory tree which lays in the top center. It is normally decorated with special findings and plants. It is also surrounded with prey to eat. The area is overgrown much like their territory. The whole camp digs down which holds a small cliff opposite of the hickory tree. Meetings are held on top of this cliff and sometimes cats spend their time up there to chat. It is large and holds several tunnels, this is where warrior's and the deputy sleep. The tunnels lead to small dens that each warrior can have, which mates can share as well. They take pride in how they decorate their dens. There is no elder's den since most warriors stay in their den until deceased. Dens are also usually passed down to kin. It is also rumored that badgers used to use this dens and soon after another clan, both were supposedly forced out by a mysterious occurrence. Apprentices stay in a dirt tunnel left of the cliff, it is a medium-sized den and is covered with moss. The medicine cat den is underground and dimly lighted. The medicine cat sleeps here and can decorate it if they please. The nursery is right beside the medicine cat den, still underground but separated by a small passage way. It is lighted better since it seems to have a small skylight on the top of the den, kits can't escape through this because it is too high up. The last den is the leader's den which is located directly behind the hickory tree. It is a dirt tunnel as well but instead of going deeper it elevates. When it rains a small stream goes down it and resembles a small waterfall.

xxxxxxxPredators include: twolegs, stray dogs, outsiders, and adders. An exception are foxes, they are relatively smart and both groups tend to keep away from each other. They haven't gotten into any problems with the clan yet.

xxxxxxxPrey include: mice, voles, rabbits, squirrels, water shrew, and small fish. They choose not to eat any type of bird no matter how desperate.

xxxxxxxNote: juveniles are teenagers or relatively young adults that sneak off to forgotten cabins. The cats like to search the places after the twolegs leave.
Last edited by sunfool on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:28 pm

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 2 Toms, 2 She-cats
Next visit to the Moonpool: Now (22nd October)
Next Litter due: 1 post

Skystar opened his eyes. He had just gone to sleep, yet now he was in... StarClan? A calming breeze ruffled his pelt as he looked around.
"Have I lost my first life?" He asked, his clover green eyes darkening. Suddenly he heard a small chuckled, and a tiny kit stepped in front of him.
"You haven't lost your first life!" The kit said, her big green-blue eyes widening. Skystar noticed how similar she was to him in appearance.
"I am Misty!" He suddenly recognized her.
"My sister? You gave me a life! The life of curiosity." Skystar continued, eyes shining like his sister's glistening pelt. She nodded, and danced around him. "Why am I here?" He added while his tail flicked his sister playfully.
"I don't know," She paused. "Oh yeah! Cloudyspots had some herbs she left behind. Remind her!" She then faded away, and Skystar opened his eyes again. He quickly got up, jumped out the HighBirch, and walked over to Cloudyspots' den to remind her of the herbs she had forgotten.

•••

Ember began to stir, tail flicking as he sat up. His green eyes searched the den. Satisfied, He made his way out of the warriors den and went towards Skystar.
"Will I get a warrior name?" He asked.
"Yes, come to the base of the HighBirch," Skystar flicked his tail towards the massive birch in the middle of the camp.
"Let all cats old enough to run with the wind gather to hear my words!" Skystar yowled. Cloudyspots and Meadowfern made their way towards the birch. Ember gulped.
"By the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Ember, from this moment you will be known as Emberblaze. StarClan honors your courage and your skill, and we welcome you as a full warrior of CloudClan."
Ember - now Emberblaze - smiled, and his eyes glowed with the fire that burned within him.
""Emberblaze! Emberblaze! Emberblaze!"

"Can I go on a hunting patrol now? We need more fresh-kill," Emberblaze asked Skystar, green eyes hopeful."I could also try and find some rouges and ask them to join this clan," He added. Skystar nodded.
"Shall I go out on patrol with you? We could find more freshkill and more cats to join the clan," Emberblaze perked up at the thought, and walked towards the camp entrance. He flicked his tail at Skystar to beckon him. A few drops of rain started to fall as they exited, and it reminded them of the dangers of storm.
They were unaware that one day that sense of peace would be destroyed and all security lost. The small grey clouds of doubt would one day become a storm of fear.

A shadow lingered behind them, and two pale green eyes flickered. Sharp claws flashed as thunder crashed in the distance.
"Danger!" A small voice whispered into the wind.

•••

"I'm going to the Moonpool to ask for a warrior!" Skystar announced. It had been a few sunrises since he had gone on patrol, and he decided the clan needed more warriors. Meadowfern was sitting nearby, and she nodded approvingly to this. Skystar smiled at her, and watched as she made her way to the Medicine cat den. Her kitting was soon, and she often liked to chat with Cloudyspots and try to be useful. Cloudyspots had told him that she was interested in healing and StarClan, so she was trying to teach her some things about herbs and healing. His tail flicked as he was thinking, but a moment later Emberblaze brought him back to reality.
"Moonpool? Is this related to that thing you call StarClan?" Skystar nodded again, before running out of camp.
"Wait!"

[Ember earns his new name: Emberblaze!]
[Emberblaze and Skystar go on a Hunting Patrol]
[Cloudyspots goes herb-hunting (Poppy seeds, Ragwort leaves, Stinging nettle, Stick, Borage Leaves)]
[Skystar goes to the Moonpool to ask for a Warrior]
[Meadowfern stays in camp]
[Cloudyspots teaches Meadowfern Basic Herb knowledge]
[The clan consumes 1 serving (the rest of the bird)]

Leader:
          Skystar | 32 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Respectful, kind, quick-witted, proud, easily offended)

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☁️[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Cloudyspots | 32 moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Childish, kind, quick-witted, easily offended)

Warriors:
          Emberblaze| 26 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Tough, quick-witted, cheerful)

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Meadowfern | 22 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Quirky, friendly, bold, brave, sweet)

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Lavenderclan | The Mouse
    East | Lightclan | elementalx
    South | Swiftclan | Phina D Wolf
    West | VixenClan | 22tabby

Medicine Storage wrote:
    Stick | Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth. | x1
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy. | x1
    Poppy Seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x2
    Borage Leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.| x1
    Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up. | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches. | x1
    Raspberry Leaves | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding. | x1

Herbs List

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ??? and ??? | Skystar + Cloudyspots + Misty
    Meadowfern and Unknown | Kits

Last edited by cloudy days on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rluie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:25 am

(Hewwo! I wish to join this! Lemme just make a clan real quick...)

CreekClan

In the darkest depths of the forest, there lie cats just as mysterious.
Usually described as skilled and clear-headed, but also proud and wily, the felines of CreekClan have many specialties.

With the ability to swim at their paws, these cats are adept at catching even the largest of fish, these aquatic creatures being their main source of nourishment. However, they are also well-trained at stalking, and well as killing a large variety of other woodland creatures that live in their territory, such as mice, birds and squirrels.
However, despite living in a forest, the trees there are mostly far too tall for cats to properly climb up - thus, these cats lack the ability to properly climb up a tree.

And while we are already at the subject of territory, these cats are known to be very territorial as well, banding together to drive off all who oppose them.
But, although they are extremely skilled hunters, CreekClan cats must rely heavily on strategy and skills to defeat their opponents, as they are not exactly masters of brute force.

Their camp is located in the middle of their forested territory, a large dip in the land, a large river flowing right beside it. A huge tree, known to CreekClan cats as the "Mystic Tree", grows at the edge of the dip, acting as a place to call meetings with its low-hanging branches, but also as the leader's den, a small cave having formed at its large roots.
In the middle of the camp is an earthy clearing, along with another small tree stump, beside which lies the fresh-kill pile.
Around the clearing, the dens are arranged in the shape of a circle, the warriors' and apprentices' dens being the closest to the creek, which halfway circles the camp.
A large, thick bramble bush acts as the warriors' den, the ground inside of it scattered with beds of moss and feathers.
Right beside it lies the apprentices' den, yet another large bramble thicket. However, this time, a small patch of stinging nettles grow behind it.
After that comes the nursery, the most protected den in the entire camp: it is located beneath the roots of a smaller tree, somewhat similar to the leader's den, which is right beside it. A curtain of ivy falls down in front of the somewhat large entrance, allowing peace and privacy inside.
Then, there's the medicine cat den, a fallen tree. Some of the inside has been hollowed out fairly well by natural causes, though it has still left a few ridges sticking out of the walls, perfect for placing herbs. A soft layer of moss is spread out on the ground.
Finally comes the elders' den, created by weaving a very thick layer of reeds, stones, leaves and moss on top of the long roots of the fallen tree. Similar to the nursery, a curtain of ivy surrounds the den, allowing the elders to rest in peace.

Overall, the CreekClan cats live in a marshy forest environment, with rivers and streams commonplace there.
However, in Greenleaf, Twolegs are a large threat, as a few of them enjoy bringing their dogs with them to wander around the territory, thus scaring away most of the animals, as well as throwing multiple pieces of waste, thus contaminating the otherwise beautiful scenery.

Here is a list summarizing the rest:

Common Enemies: Twolegs, Foxes, Dogs
Common Prey: Fish (any kind), Water Voles, Frogs, Mice, Squirrels, Birds (any kind)
[Note: They despise any kind of moor animal, such as rabbits, hares and stoats.]
Strengths: Swimmers, Strategizers, Good Hunters
Weaknesses: Not exactly the strongest based on brute strength, cannot climb trees, Twolegs litter frequently in Greenleaf, rivers sometimes flood after storms
Please click on these~

Image 🌺 Image 🌺 Image 🌺 Image
rluie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:40 am

[ My clan ate 1 frog and 1 fish ]
[ WhiteTuft is kitting ]
[ Firestar goes to the moonpool and asks for a deputy ]
[ Firestar and Nightclaw go on a hunting patrol ]

Leader:
          Firestar | 48 Moons old | Male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          BlueFlower | 60 Moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          WhiteTuft | 39 Moons old | Female | X
          Nightclaw | 21 Moons old | Male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually
    catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used
    during kitting.
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to
    bind broken bones.
    Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds.
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats,
    helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

( Note: If whitetuft has two or more kits, do you mind if two of the kits have these Images? thank you!, do you also mind if nightclaw finds her on the hunting patrol? thank you! <3 )
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan | post 9

Postby skywalker, » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:09 am

The distant call of birds echoed through the forest, reverberating off the large, towering sycamore trees as they made the forest floor dappled with shadows due to their high, far away leaves many tail-lengths in the air. The soft bark of the trees seemed to bustle with life as little bugs scuttled along, gathering food. New-leaf was a forgiving time, although the waters seemed to rise every the slightest as the rain water fell more frequently. The forest seemed to teem with life once again, after the dead silence of leaf-bare, save for all the kits filling the nursery suddenly.

Everything seemed peaceful, until, deep in the heart of Sycamoreclan territory, and pair of ferns rustled. The forest seemed to hold it's breath suddenly, and everything went silent. That is, until two apprentices burst out of the ferns, their tails streaming out behind them as they ran at full speeds towards a certain, out of place oak tree "I'M GONNA WIN!" Fawnpaw yowled, bounding gracefully over a fallen log. The newest addition to the apprentices, Robinpaw, ran behind her, slightly out of shape "N-NO WAY!" The calico female screeched after her new friend, huffing slightly. Robinpaw had been a kittypet before she got lost, leading her to pretty chubby due to the good amount of food her old twolegs gave her. Her name used to be Lady, but when the clan took her in, they re-named her to something more clan appropriate. Robinpaw was very happy, she loved her new family! Robinpaw groaned, disappointed that she was loosing to Fawnpaw, when suddenly two larger shapes appeared on either side of her. Fallingbirch and Leopardeyes! Fallingbirch was her mentor, and she was very excited to start training with him. He seemed uninterested most of the time, usually asleep anywhere in camp at anytime, but he was a loyal warrior and Robinpaw knew he would train her well.

"You can do it, Robinpaw. Pace yourself" Fallingbirch told her in a bored voice, and Robinpaw nodded towards her mentor, focusing on her breathing, making sure her paws hit the floor in a rhythm. The two mentors charged right beside her, and she truly felt free for the first time in her life. They all soared over another fallen branch, landing gracefully on the other side, before continuing forward. When they reached the tree, Fawnpaw was already there, her very fluffy tail held up in triumph "I win!" She purred, padding towards Robinpaw, who was panting slightly. Fawnpaw lifted her paw and placed it on Robinpaw's head "You did good though!! You could keep up with me for a while!" The older apprentice praised the younger one, and Robinpaw's eyes widened, before a large smile broke across her face. She started jumping up and down on the spot, and heard chuckles from all the cats around her "Alright, let's get too it! We have a lot to cover today" Leopardeyes said, and the four cats headed off, ready to start training once more.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the territory, in camp, Bearstar was lounging in the weak rays of sunlight, enjoying the warmth he felt on his fur. He heard mews of the kits as they tumbled around outside, and the chatter of Mapleflower and Honeynose as the talked about whatever molly's went on about in the morning. He cracked open one of his eyes, watching the kittens tumbled and practise their skills, chasing each others tails and just having a good time. He wondered what it was like, to be so little. He could barely remember what his kit hood was like, but all he knew was that it hadn't been very fun. He heaved a sigh, when suddenly paws appeared in front of him. They were white, with small patches of black on them. Bearstar smirked slightly, and rolled over, sitting up and shaking out his pelt best he could "Hello, Gullrunner. Good hunting?" The tom asked, flicking his ears slightly. The black and white tomcat tore his gaze away from his kits and mate to look over at his good friend "Mmm? Oh, yes! We brought back quiet a bit. The kits should be well fed." Bearstar smiled, and nodded "Have the boarder patrol come back yet?" He asked, and Gullrunner paused for a moment, before shaking his head "No, they shouldn't be too much longer now though" He meowed, his tail gently swaying behind him. Life was good, they hadn't had many problems as of late, and everything seemed peaceful. Bearstar was happy, he had a family that continued growing everyday, and he found this was what he truly needed.

( Fallingbirch and Robinpaw went training; the hunting skill )
( Leopardeyes and Fawnpaw went training; the swimming skill )
( Heronstream and Bearstar went herb hunting )
( Acornfur, Wolfstep and Gullrunner went hunting )
( Acornfur, Fallingbirch and Leopardeyes went on a boarder patrol. )
( The clan consumed 2 squirrels = 4 servings )

Number of Cats: 16 cats
9 males | 7 females

Leader:
Bearstar | forty-three moons | male |

Deputy:
Gullrunner is the stand-in deputy
while Mapleflower is pregnant.

Medicine Cat:
Heronstream | forty-six moons | male |

Warriors:
Gullrunner | thirty-five moons | male |
Leopardeyes | twenty-eight moons | female |
Fallingbirch | twenty-five moons | male |
Acornfur | thirty moons moons | male |
Wolfstep | twenty-one moons | male |

Apprentices:
Fawnpaw | sixteen moons | female |
Robinpaw | eight moons | female |

Queens:
Honeynose | twenty-six moons | female |
Mapleflower | thirty-eight moons | female |

Kits:
Flamekit | two moons | male |
Batkit | two moons | male |
Creamkit | two moons | female |
Poppykit | two moons | female |
Jackdawkit |two moons | male |

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Moorclan | Dinolil1

Medicine Store
herb list
Catmint | x1 | Remedy for greencough
and whitecough
Cobwebs | x1 | Stops bleeding wounds
Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections
Marigold | x1 | Treats infections and
inflamation of stiff joints
Chervil | x1 | Leaves cure infected wounds,
and chewing roots helps bellyache
Comfrey Root | x2 | used for burns, torn claws,
repairs bones, soothes wounds and can sooth
aching joints.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds in general.
Elder Leaves | x1 | Soothes sprains
Mint | x2 | Hides the scent of death
Feverfew | x1 | Reduces body temperature, also heals
aches and pains, good for headaches especially.
Stick | x1 | Helps queens relieve pain when kitting.
Alder Bark | x1 | Eases tooth aches.
Honey | x1 | soothes sore throats
Celandine | x1 | soothes damaged eyes.
Daisy Leaf | x1 | travelling herb, eases aching joints.
Goatweed | x2 | eases anxiety and grief.
Catchweed | x1 | Stops poultices from being rubbed
off without hurting the skin.
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Voles | x2 | 1 servings
Mice | x1 | 1 servings
Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
Shrew | x3 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Leopardeyes | Fawnpaw | 3 | hunting, fighting, climbing
Fallingbirch | Robinpaw | 0 | skills