Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby aloevera. » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:20 pm

My clan's name is BrightClan. They are distantly related to ShadowClan, RiverClan, and SkyClan, and inherit abilities from each. Their territory is a humid, secluded, almost jungle-like forest. On the northern edge, you are able to find towering oaks that only the most experienced of BrightClan warriors have the ability to scale. The Star Oaks, as they are called, are a haven for multiple species of birds in their lower limbs, making it a popular spot for hunting patrols and apprentices' final assessments. On the eastern border, a large, calm lake cuts into the summer Twolegplace. The Twolegs have built a couple bridges and docks over the lake and its rivers, making it an ideal spot to fish and to soak moss. Traveling over to the southern side, the BrightClan territory fades away into a dense deciduous forest- the pine teeming with life. This forest, called the Great Pines, are used for both ambush techniques and hunting.

The BrightClan camp is boxed in by hedges, creating a hollow that dips slightly below ground- reminiscent of ThunderClan's. The dens closest to the entrance are the elders' den and the nursery so that in the event of an emergency or attack, they can be one of the first to evacuate as well as easily protected. The elder's den is a sturdy soil hollow, held with branches of the hedge. The nursery, the second-most spacious of the dens, is a large, hollow tree stump with the top tightly woven with laurel and cattails. Near the back of the hollow are the warrior and apprentice dens, each a stone cave with the entrance hidden by vines. The medicine den is one of the most beautiful dens of all- the water from the eastern river flows on top of it, creating a waterfall and moat below the stone hollow. The leader's den is below the Highoak, a large and sturdy oak tree from which announcements are made.

The cats of BrightClan are very close with each other, and major secrets are few and far between. With outsiders, however, they are quite picky and untrusting. If by chance, the Clan warms up to the outsider, they will gladly accept them and treat them with the same respect as their Clanmates.

x
                  x
                  "it shall pass, someday"
                  keith ; he/him
                  annoying jojo fan
                  plz read carrd

☁︎ | ©

aloevera.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:20 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
    Number of Cats: 39
    Kits Due In: N/A
    Next Moonpool Visit: -----

"Why would a kit be out here in the snow?" asked Snowfoot. "During leafbare."

Gingerstorm shook her head, an expression of worry on her face. "I don't know," she said.

"Let's follow the scent," suggested Alderclaw. The two mollies with him nodded.

Honeystar sat on one of the branches of the Speaker's Tree, looking at her clan. They were still plump and well-fed, thanks to the superb hunters, but their faces were tired and darkened. Acornstream and Bramblebush had only gotten worse over the past couple of moons, and Crowcloud had admitted to her that he didn't expect them to live much longer. But perhaps the mood of the clan would be lifted by some ceremonies.

"I would like to call Snowfoot's kits to the base of the Speaker's Tree!" Honeystar called. The crowd shifted to let the four apprentices pass. Patchpaw was nervous, despite having been informed that he had passed the assessments. Certainly not with flying colors, but a pass nonetheless. "They have been diligent workers, and have remained steadfast in their learning despite the events of the past few moons." The crowd remained silent. "Today is the day that they will receive their warrior names. First. Bramblingpaw came into the world as a shy kit, but has grown into a confident young molly. She will be known as Bramblingwhisker to honor her hunting abilities which may someday rival Briarwhisker's." This got a chuckle from the crowd.

"She'd better!" cried Briarwhisker. "Otherwise those times I helped her would be all for nothing!"

"You actually helped someone?" teased Daisywhisker quietly. Briarwhisker looked at him with affection.

"Of course," she said.

"Now Brightpaw has always been an outgoing young tom and this translated into his apprenticeship. I am proud to bestow upon him the name of Brightfang, to honor his ability to adapt to any situation and make the best of it." The newly renamed Brightfang beamed with pride. "Patchpaw has never been the most outstanding apprentice. He struggled to learn more advanced techniques, but what he lacked in ability he made up for in kindness and stability. He took care of his siblings and the other apprentices, and helped to take charge during the badger attack. With this, I give to him the name of Patchcloud. May you always be a rock for your family and clanmates."

Patchloud ducked his head and Bramblingwhisker made a light swipe at him. "You did well!" she whispered harshly. "You really did."

"And finally. Tippaw. Perhaps the quietest of this litter, she has always watched but rarely said a word. However, her contributions have been immeasurable, as she has helped the clan find places where prey is always abundant, and she never hesitates to help her clanmates with their problems. This has earned her the name of Tipcloud," Honeystar finished. "Bramblingwhisker. Tipnose. Patchcloud. Brightfang. May you bring pride and light to the clan."

The clan started cheering the new warriors' names, which culminated in a roar that could be heard all the way to the river.

The clan had dispersed for the day, and while most of the clan was out patrolling or training, a large amount of cats stayed behind. Honeystar, Birchnose, Egretstep, Palefur, Shellfur, and Fritillarykit slept the day away in their dens. Oakheart, Ashstripe, and Dandeliontail sat near the entrance, talking quietly to ensure that they would hear any threats coming. Finally, Crowcloud, Dustleaf, Adderstream, and Barleystream were discussing the fate of Acornstream and Bramblebush.

"Will daddy be alright?" asked Barleystream quietly. Adderstream leaned against his sister. She hadn't called Acornstream "daddy" in many moons, not since they were kits. This was a bad sign, to him.

Dustleaf shook her head, eyes half-closed with regret and shame. "No," she whispered. "The infection has gone too far. It would take a miracle to save them now."

"But I thought you could heal anyone!"

Adderstream's heart ached to hear his sister's pleading. Even he had accepted that Dustleaf, his sister and the best medicine cat in the clan could do no more. "No," he said quietly. "Barleystream, Acornstream--dad--will see us from Starclan soon."

Barleystream started to cry, a soft wailing that slowly got louder. Crowheart and Dustleaf exchanged a look. While mentor and apprentice desperately wished that they could help, time would be the only answer.

Brightfang, Tippnose, and Patchcloud padded through the forest together, occasionally batting at a leaf or feather floating past. Boulderpelt smiled at the littermates; she remembered what it was like to be a new warrior. The smile faded when she remembered her father's predicament. He was still in the medicine cats' den, and the prognosis was grim. She had suspected that he would die soon, but her littermates were going to confirm.

"I remember when you were nothing but kittens," said Fleckstorm, amused. "You were so tiny, then."

Applenose chuckled. "And I remember when you-" he glanced at Boulderpelt "-were blind, deaf, and mewling by your mother's side."

Boulderpelt's tail twitched. "We all remember different things," she said dryly.

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (one mouse, two birds)
    Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw, Tippaw --> Bramblingwhisker, Brightfang, Patchcloud, Tipnose
    Crowcloud and Dustleaf use x1 stinging nettle and x1 sweet sedge
    Acornstream and Bramblebush's infections persist -- they will die soon
    Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, and Swanpaw train
    Scorchpaw trains (climbing)
    Bramblingwhisker, Briarwhisker, Daisywhisker, Hillfang, and Nour go hunting
    Applenose, Brightfang, Boulderpelt, Fleckstorm, Patchcloud, and Tipnose go on a border patrol
    Alderclaw, Gingerstorm, and Snowfoot follow the kit's scent

Leader:
      Honeystar | 50 moons | Molly | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
      Birchnose | 45 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cats:
      Crowcloud | 49 moons | Tom | X
      Dustleaf | 22 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
      Acornstream | 46 moons | Tom | X
      Adderstream | 22 moons | Tom | X
      Alderclaw | 47 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
      Applenose | 30 moons | Tom | X
      Ashstripe | 41 moons | Tom | X | f. Tumbleclan
      Aspentail | 32 moons | Tom | X | f. Asterclan
      Barleystream | 22 moons | Molly | X
      Boulderpelt | 22 moons | Molly | X
      Bramblingwhisker | 12 moons | Molly | X
      Briarwhisker | 42 moons | Molly | X
      Brightfang | 12 moons | Tom | X
      Cherryclaw | 30 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
      Daisywhisker | 41 moons | Tom | X
      Dandeliontail | 41 moons | Tom | X
      Duckpelt | 48 moons | Molly | X
      Egretstep | 36 moons | Tom | X
      Falconflower | 46 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
      Fleckstorm | 32 moons | Molly | X
      Gingerstorm | Molly | 45 moons | X | f. Blueclan
      Hillfang | 13 moons | Molly | X | f. Obsidianclan
      Mila | 28 moons | Molly | X
      Nour | 32 moons | Tom | X | f. Thicketclan
      Oakheart | 39 moons | Tom | X | f. Wishclan
      Palefur | 38 moons | Tom | X
      Patchcloud | 12 moons | Tom | X
      Snowfoot | 39 moons | Molly | X
      Tipnose | 12 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:
      Gannetpaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
      Kestrelpaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
      Scorchpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X | f. Wrenclan
      Smokepaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
      Swanpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
      Shellfur | 21 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
      Fritillarykit | 4 moons | Molly | X

Elders:
      Bramblebush | Tom | 139 moons | X | f. Lunarclan
      Ally Clans:
      Caveclan | tauriel.
      Dawnclan | stranger danger
      Swallowclan | Arya22
      Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Enemy Clans
      Leafclan | zephyrine

Borders
      North | Mapleclan
      Northeast | Frostclan
      East | Flameclan
      Southeast | Leafclan
      South | Caveclan
      Southwest | Gustclan
      West | Verglasclan

Medicine Store
      Alder bark | x1
      Beech leaves | x1
      Bindweed | x1
      Blackberry leaves | x1
      Borage | x1
      Broom | x1
      Catmint | x2
      Cobweb | x1
      Coltsfoot | x1
      Comfrey root | x2
      Fennel | x1
      Feverfew | x1
      Honey | x1
      Juniper berries | x1
      Lamb's ear | x1
      Lavender | x1
      Poppy seeds | x3
      Ragwort | x1
      Raspberry leaves | x1
      Sorrel | x1
      Tansy | x1
      Wild garlic | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
      Bird | x5 | 3 servings
      Fish (large) | x7 | 3 servings
      Hare | x4 | 3 servings
      Mouse | x3 | 1 serving
      Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
      Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
      Stoat | x4 | 2 servings

Mentors and Apprentices
      Acornstream (Duckpelt) | Gannetpaw | 3 | climbing, hunting, fighting
      Aspentail | Scorchpaw | 2 | hunting, fighting
      Cherryclaw | Kestrelpaw | 3 | climbing, hunting, fighting
      Falconflower | Swanpaw | 3 | climbing, hunting, fighting
      Mila | Smokepaw | 3 | climbing, hunting, fighting

Deceased Cats
      Minkstar | Tom | f. Cherryclan | old age
      Dawnstorm | Tom | 39 moons | badger attack
      Grayfur | Molly | 119 moons | badger attack

Relationships
      Briarwhisker --> Daisywhisker
      Mila <-- Palefur
      Fleckstorm <3 Applenose
      Birchnose <3 Alderclaw
      Duckpelt <3 Acornstream
      Snowfoot <3 Dawnstorm

Family
      ??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dandeliontail, Dawnstorm
      Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt,
      Dustleaf
      Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingwhisker, Brightfang, Patchcloud,
      Tipnose
      Fleckstorm + ??? = Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw
      Shellfur + ??? = Fritillarykit
    Simonpet

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:51 am

The snow from leafbare has melted rapidly, faster than it had the previous newleaf. Most low-lying territories have started to flood slightly, but it's not a danger to the cats that live there yet. Rain has started to fall frequently, causing the floodwaters to rise a bit more.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

PrincessAlexis wrote:
    The desert has been quiet these last few moons. Lionstar has often regretted his decision to wander off alone before the sandstorm, but he was hunting and doing right by his clan. Yet after taking shelter from the seemingly endless barrage of silica, he could find no one.

His tribe had always been nomads. They'd taken a barren, expansive land and wandered across it to find the necessary food and occasional water. The river that bordered them on the north was brackish - not undrinkable but bad enough that they preferred to meet their moisture quota via food rather than lapping at the bitter banks.

The pale ginger tom stood on one side and stared across. By going to the moonpool, he had accepted that his old life was gone and his most family along with it. Should they ever return, it would be to find he'd basically given up on them.

But the call in his heart was strong, and he desperately wanted to keep the old ways alive. Someone would dance wildly for courtship rites. Someone would lay the necessary ornamentation to mark herb storage. Someone would sing his mother's lullabies to his kits one day. And he would be the one to ensure all of these traditions were passed on.

With a heavy heart, Lionstar steps into the river and begins to paddle. His face is set in a determined frown, and he lets the current carry him downstream even as he works his way to the far banks.

[Lionstar journeys to the moonpool and asks Starclsn for a Deputy.]

[ Starclan has sent you a deputy ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

skywalker, wrote:
    It was a peaceful day in Sycamoreclan camp. The nursery was now bustling and busy with moon old kits who were ready to get out and explore the world, and the warriors den was getting fuller every moon. Bearstar felt pride, but not as much pride as Mapleflower, Gullrunner and Honeynose felt. The two queens, Honeynose and Mapleflower, were busy conversing happily in the nursery as their kittens tumbled over each other, mewling happily and squeaking when they tumbled or tripped, but recovered quickly as always. The snow was getting higher each passing day, but the warriors ( especially Gullrunner ) made sure the snow was cleared away from den entrances and from the fresh-kill pile.
    ( it's a bit short. I had very little time to write this lol )

( Leopardeyes and Fawnpaw went training: the climbing skill )
    ( Heronstream and Fallingbirch went herb hunting )
    ( Gullrunner, Wolfstep, Acornfur and Bearstar went hunting )
    ( Honeynose and Mapleflower watched over the kits )
    ( Acornfur, Leopardeyes and Bearstar went on a boarder patrol )
    ( the clan consumed 2 squirrels = 4 servings )

[ Fawnpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
    [ Heronstream and Fallingbirch found mint, catchweed and goatweed while herb hunting ]
    [ Gullrunner, Wolfstep, Acornfur and Bearstar caught two squirrels and a vole while hunting ]
    [ Acornfur, Leopardeyes and Bearstar found an apprentice while on patrol ]

amethyst14 wrote:
    "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather!" The familiar command came out in a yowl, was the only way to get the whole clan to come out. I stood up straight and puffed out some of my fur to make me look more intimidating 'who are you fooling?' the voice in my head asked. I let out a quiet growl and that made the voice laugh and mock me. I noticed the crowd of cats below me then and shook my head before taking a step forwards to address my clan. "Now! As you all know, Bouldershade had passed away and though he was a great deputy, it is time for me to announce who I chose to succeed him. I have spent some time with myself to think this over but I would like to call Sagestorm up here. Sagestorm, you have proven yourself since the day you joined Briarclan that you are loyal and responsible. There is no doubt in my mind that you would make a great deputy, just as Bouldershade was." Sagestorm nodded his head but didn't say much, good, that's what I liked about him anyways. Bouldershade too, they hardly ever talked and it was nice for a while. I dipped my head slightly to the new deputy and left high rock, I didn't need to tell Sagestorm what to do. I left camp with a flick of my tail to report to Starclan, 'Why? You know they have turned their back on you. You are nothing now.' the voice began to taunt me again.
    ───────────Tigerflower────────────
    "You need to eat mother!" I shoved the quail towards her, she had refused to eat since my father's death. My siblings didn't know enough to know that mother would die if she didn't eat soon. "If not for yourself at least for the kits." I hissed in my attempt to get her to eat. It didn't work, the suborn queen shoved the bird away and turned, her back was now facing me.

I growled at her in annoyance and went back out of the nursery, there my younger siblings huddled together. I frowned and padded towards them, they needed to know what was going on and our mom, Fawnwillow, was absolutely no help. The five kits were huddled together so at least I didn't have to round them up. As I came up to them I licked Rockkit's head and let out a sigh "It is time for you guys to understand what is going on. You will be apprentices soon enough and I know mom is suppose to prepare you but since father's death she has refused to do anything but curl up in her nest and cry." I took a second and saw that all eyes were on me, even Sunnykit who often ignored me was listening so I continued "Father is dead, and you know that he will never come back. We will never see him again." I could feel my voice quiver as I told them, I haven't said that out loud and hearing it hurts. "He is resting in Starclan now and I fear that mom might join him. At least I think she is planning on it." The kitten's eyes went wide and a few started to cry. I knew I needed to continue "She refuses to eat and she even has a fever and refuses to do anything about it. If not for herself at least for you guys. Sadly this isn't the case so we all have to be there for each other. We can't fight anymore and we have to stick together and be brave." I heard a few small meows come from them, agreements. That's good at least, I wonder how long it will last anyways? It didn't matter right now as I felt the warmth of them squish against me, I didn't pull away, instead I leaned into them as well and purred quietly just for them to hear as they ignored the gathering.

───────────Aspenthorn────────────
    A smile spread across my maw as I heard the new deputies name, I knew it was going to be Sagestorm. A loud cheer from Lyrasong came from the direction of the nursery "That's my mate!" that bee brained queen meowed. I couldn't help myself as I narrowed my eyes and growled quietly. Lyrasong should have never become mates with Sagestorm, I would have been a far better choice. Now Sagestorm has kits that can be duller than a rock just like their mother. That's when the idea struck me, maybe Sagestorm would take me as a mate? After all I did help him become the deputy and there is obviously nothing I wouldn't do for him. Now that he has power I can raise our kits and they will be the best kits Briarclan has ever seen! The thought made my hair raise and I kneaded the ground with excitement.

The clearing was starting to clear out now, though a few cats stuck around. I already had a quail with me, ready to share with Sagestorm. He seemed to know it too because he came over and started to eat. "I was going to share but if you are that hungry you can just have it." It came out harsher than I intended and I quickly appologized "Sorry, it has just been a long day is all."

"Sure Aspenthorn, but you better watch how you talk to me next time. I am the deputy now and it won't be long till I am the leader. I have secured my future and I intend on keeping it this way for some time." I flattened my ears at the familiar scolding.

"I know. I was actually thinking, about Lyrasong. Is she really the perfect mother for your kits?" I blurted out before takeing a quick bite of the quail when he shoved it towards me.

Sagestorm shrugged "Not the ideal for smart kits, but if I can get some mouse-brained kits that would listen to every word I said it would help. Imagine all the power I can have and then the strength to back it up. Briarclan will be unstopable." he explained to me.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes "What if you had kits with me? I would be a far better mate than Lyrasong. Not only am I loyal to you but I am smarter than that cat. Our kits would have our strength and intelligence and would be far better than Lyrasong's kits." I watched as Sagestorm looked at the quail, he must be thinking things through. "Just think about it through the night and then we can talk later."

"There's no need for me to think. I will let you bear my kits because what you say is true." Sagestorm meowed before adding "I am finishing this quail though and we can go for a walk later." I nodded and sat beside him, grooming his side as he ate.

───────────────────────
    [Ceremony Dipperpaw-Dipperdust, Sagestorm becomes deputy.]
    [Apprentice Trial Mutepaw went to do their trial.]
    [Apprentice Training Owlpaw, Runningpaw and Lambpaw train for the climbing skill.]
    [Border Patrol 1 Coppereyes, Waspfur, Dawnflower, Lizardtream, Russetmist and Dipperdust patrol the western border.]
    [Border Patrol 2 Lichenfern, Breezerunner, Foxclaw, Vixenspirit, Quailwing and Ryestone patrol the eastern border.]
    [Hunting Patrol 1 Patchpelt, Rabbitheart, Sagestorm, Owlpaw, Lambpaw and Runningpaw hunt in the meadow.]
    [Hunting Patrol 2 Brambletuft, Willowdusk, Mudpuddle, Tigerflower and Finchfin hunt in the forest.]
    [Herb Hunting Archpool looks for herbs.]
    [Becoming Mates Apenthorn and Sagestorm become secret mates.]
    [Trying for kits Waspfur and Lizardstream try for kits.]
    [Camp Guard The queens are left to guard the camp on their own. (Can you have a hawk take one of the 1 moon old kittens?)]
    [Starclan Cloudstar reports to Starclan (Don't send a cat) ]

[ Dipperpaw is now a warrior: Dipperdust! ]
    [ Sagestorm is now the deputy of Briarclan! ]
    [ Mutepaw passed her final assessment! ]
    [ Coppereyes, Waspfur, Dawnflower, Lizardstream, Russetmist and Dipperdust found a kit while on patrol ]
    [ Lichenfern, Breezerunner, Foxclaw, Vixenspirit, Quailwing and Ryestone found nothing on their patrol ]
    [ Patchpelt, Rabbitheart, Sagestorm, Owlpaw, Lambpaw and Runningpaw caught two quails and a mouse while hunting ]
    [ Brambletuft, Willowdusk, Mudpuddle, Tigerflower and Finchfin caught a quail and two mice while hunting ]
    [ Archpool found alder bark and feverfew while herb hunting ]
    [ Aspenthorn is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
    [ Tragedy struck the camp while the warriors were out on their patrols! While playing in the clearing, little Rainkit was snatched up by a hawk and carried away, never to be seen again ]
    [ Starclan ignores Cloudstar's request ]

Chamrosh wrote:
    [color=transparent]xxxxOnce word of the new queen reached Heronstar’s ears, it took barely a moment for her mind to be resolved. It was her instinct to think cautiously, that was true, but she severely doubted that a lone female whose priorities would almost certainly be minding her kits would be any significant threat to her warriors, even if she was aggressive. More importantly, her cautious mind was playing ahead to issues that would only come to plague Gustclan as the next generation took over leadership. But she didn’t want to phrase her concerns. Phrasing them aloud would only inform other cats of Gustclan’s vulnerability; either encouraging panic or treachery.
    xxxxShe spared a quick look at her mate and deputy, and the quick nod in return confirmed her thinking. Moons of being mates, and of being the leaders of the clan (leaders, for she had spent long enough in the nursery during her leadership that Chubtail really did deserve some credit for being able to step in) had allowed them both a very accurate model of how the other thought, and so they really could have conersations just by meeting each other’s eyes if they wanted.
    xxxx"Treat it as high priority to meet them. Make sure there are enough warriors going so as to be able to ensure a victory if a battle starts, but also to ensure that any kits can be safely transported. Make sure that you only take those with a peaceful temperament; we don’t want any aggression to feel justified, or worse yet, necessary. It is better to have too few going than to force a fight. Don’t take Bugleclaw or Myrtleclaw.”
    xxxxShe knew that Chubtail would nod understandingly before leading the others out of the leaders den, she knew him too well to not know that. As they left, she tucked her paws under her chest, hoping that this wouldn’t result in a kit dying in the thick snow. Hopefully sending no –claw cats would help signal she meant no harm.
    xxxxIt was easy for them to make decisions for this queen, here in the warm, both literally and by being surrounded by family, but out there, on your own, having to care for young kits in the freezing cold… How can one who’s warm understand one who’s cold? Who could know how this would go? Heronstar just hoped the queen wouldn’t reject their offer for clan life.
    [center]---
    xxxxMosquitokit had watched how her mother groomed for as long as she had lived, and had also learned that absent mindedly grooming between your toes seemed to be a good way to show mild disdain for whatever was going on around you. Presently she was grooming between her toes (despite what her mother said about her just ruffling the fur up the wrong way with what she was doing; she did know how to groom herself, and she was doing it properly).
    xxxx"I am the mighty Lobsterclaw! No wait, Lobsterstar, leaders are always –stars right? I’m Lobsterstar, and I will defeat you!”
    xxxx"No, I’m leader, I’m Pheasantstar. You’re the apprentice.”
    xxxx"Why do I need to be defeated?” Camberkit had noticed how silly his siblings’ bickerings were, but hadn’t commented on it, so in Mosquitokit’s eyes, he was participating just as fully.
    xxxx"Because you’re being one of those things Moraine told us about. Gul… Gulah... Gla-?”
    xxxx"Glaciers.” Mosquitokit corrected her sister, in a somewhat know-it-all tone.
    xxxx"Yes, one of those, a gulasser-"
    xxxx"Glacier.”
    xxxxPheasantkit shot Mosquitokit a look for correcting her. "Guhlaysser, and Moraine said they eat kits, so we need to kill them so that we can protect Gustclan’s kits.” Moraine had indeed taught them about glaciers. Despite Heronstar’s early promise about never putting Moraine in charge of kit minding, it had happened, somehow. Moraine had not mentioned anything about eating kits, needing to kill glaciers, or even how glaciers could be killed, but she had mentioned that they did not live anywhere near Gustclan. Somehow three of the kits had entirely the wrong take-aways from Moraine’s folklore.
    xxxxMosquitokit rolled her eyes. “You three weren’t listening at all, were you? Glaciers are meant to be enormous, the size of most clan territories at the very least, and the actual monster is more a swarm of small monsters, with an enormous self-made shell of ice around themselves. Two cats – even a -claw cat and a leader” (the tone of Mosquitokit’s voice made it clear that she didn’t think those really made any significant difference to fighting ability when compared to a creature thousands of times the size of even their father) “Aren’t going to be able to stand a chance against something that can wear down a whole rock as big as this bit of camp to be smooth in a fight.”
    xxxxLobsterkit and Pheasantkit looked at her sceptically. “I don’t think you were paying enough attention.” Mosquitokit tried her best to look even more disdainful, but it’s a hard look for a kitten, especially her age, to pull off.
    xxxx"Yeah, Moraine said Guhlayshee-heres only attack cats that wonder away from the clan, so if the whole clan is fighting, then they won’t attack, duh.”
    xxxx"You really weren’t paying any attention were you? If that plan went wrong – and it would – that would just mean the whole clan dies out! A good leader doesn’t go out to deliberately pick fights with the most impressive opponent, do they? Any cat willing to throw away 9 Starclan-given lives, purely for their own honour, quite frankly deserves to have them taken away, whether or not that makes them look “lame” or “dull”.”
    xxxx"Moskito, honey, how about you stop flea-picking for your siblings and just suggest something you actually want to play?” Argusheart suggested, hoping that at some point one of her children’s games wouldn’t result in Mosquitokit giving her a ton more grooming of her to do. She could tell from the looks Boulderdash gave her kits, that she was dreading how Mosquitokit would criticise all the games of any younger kits within the nursery. It wasn’t hard to guess how this loner female would feel about them, too.
    xxxxMosquitokit wasn’t helped by the contrast between her appreciation of accuracy, and her more ambitious siblings just wanting to learn to be the best warrior so they could someday be leader, although Camberkit would probably have preferred Mosquitokit’s ideas of games to always being the target. And this would go on for at least another 4 moons. Argusheart was not looking forward to all the fights she would inevitably have to break up between her kits.
    ---
    xxxxThere is a point where you will suddenly realise something about yourself if you are exposed to the right stimuli. Shellcloud and Nettleflower were spending yet more time working out how Nettleflower was going to communicate now (Shellcloud had always considered her a friend, at the very least, and he was one of the few cats with the patience to sit with her and work everything out before they were ready to announce how their form of silent communication would work. It would be useful to the whole clan in order to be more sneaky, so of course, they’d decided to turn it into a full mode of communication of its own right).
    xxxxEverything was going as usual, sitting up on the flat surface the humans had had while they’d still occupied the dens, with thin, white fur, spread and draped on top. Of course, it now had a good variety of cat hairs and muddy paw prints, but to a human observer, it was reminiscent of the sheets used to cover the furniture of the deceased. To the cats, it had no such meaning.
    xxxxTheir attentions were briefly wrested due to the noise of the kits barely a few fox-lengths away, and Shellcloud saw her heart melting in just memory of their cuteness, felt it himself from her… Shellcloud looked into the nursery from the angle he was at, to see Argusheart nuzzling Bugleclaw as he came to make a fuss of his kits again for what felt like the thousandth time.
    xxxxNettleflower tapped the table quickly, flicked her tail, and wiggled her ears in exactly the right way to say; We are like them. Not “Are we like them?” There was no hint of uncertainty. And it was fact, wasn’t it? Shellcloud was terrible at expressing himself emotionally, or really, at all, to most cats, and terrible at deciding how he felt about others, but as soon as Nettleflower said (signed?) it, he knew she was right.
    ---
    xxxx Nettleflower shivered as she stepped out into the snow. The white layers came up to her knees, almost to her stomach as she stepped out onto it. Moving quickly kept it below her, but it was still icy cold against her paw pads. As Firepath followed her out onto the snow through the fin to access the dens, he winced, pulled his paws up and complained about how fire and ice shouldn’t go together. Unlike him, though, she couldn’t. She suffered silently as the ice bit into the skin of her pads.
    xxxxPearstone came next, his thick fur keeping him warm everywhere but his eyes, nose and feet, and Nettleflower could see that he had at least the manners not to complain with the thickest fur of the patrol. In truth, he had the manners not to complain about most things.
    xxxxChubtail came last, shivering violently in his short, thin coat, and seeming to have delayed in a failed attempt to brace himself for the cold. He didn’t hide how cold he felt, unlike Pearstone, but as a deputy, he had to maintain a certain dignity under discomfort, and so, much like Nettleflower, didn’t breathe a word.
    xxxxChubtail lead the way for the patrol, having been on the patrol that found this queen first, and knowing the route, but Nettleflower was going to take the lead as they approached. They’d brought a small food offering, so that Nettleflower wouldn’t need her non-present words to declare herself a friend. The plan was that a lone queen would be more trusting of a cat who was willing to help her look after her kits; but also, that as a queen minding kits in these conditions, she’d probably be needing the food, both for strength and to ensure she didn’t need to leave her kits for long to hunt so soon.
    xxxx Nettleflower, hadn’t voiced her doubts, nor complained; she couldn’t. And even if she could, she almost certainly wouldn’t, because she loved kits, and was happy to be given the opportunity to make a fuss of them.
    ---
    xxxxMoraine looked longingly after her friend (and hopefully soon, something else as well), Pearstone, as he vanished behind the fin, and it swung wildly after him. Chubtail eyed her knowingly.
    xxxx"You really should just ask him to be your mate, Moraine. I know he looks blind to these things, but he’s probably just too nervous you’ll reject him to show otherwise, and too polite to want to force you into a compromising situation of rejecting him. It’s just the way of his type.”
    xxxx"Are you wro- I mean, you’re wr-" Chubtail cocked his eyebrows, calling out her attempted lie. Moraine sighed “You think he actually wants that?”
    xxxx"I can’t read minds, but I can read faces. He’s very fond of you. I can’t guarantee anything, but I know he won’t be mad for asking. Trust me. It benefits us all for you two to get on with becoming mates as you’ve clearly been wanting to do since you first met.” And as soon as he’d said that, the deputy vanished through the entrance, biting back a loud gasp at the freezing cold.
    xxxxMoraine was a little embarrassed about how obvious her affections must be to everyone else. It really would be better off to get on with it, wouldn’t it, if only so that that embarrassment could end sooner. Yes. Okay. She would do this as soon as possible after the patrol returned, before things became too hectic to do it.

[Chubtail, Pearstone, Nettleflower and Firepath go on patrol; to invite the queen and her kits into Gustclan (and then to help transport the kits safely)]
    [Sparrowfoot, Lobeliafur, Moraine and Martinwhisker go hunting]
    [Shellcloud and Nettleflower become mates; no kits yet]
    [Boulderdash, Bugleclaw and Barnfish stay in camp]
    [Harrierpelt stays in camp to mind his patients]
    [Argusheart stays in camp to mind the kits; Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit, and Camberkit]
    [Osierfang and Merlinpaw, Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw, Droseratail and Vendacepaw, Myrtleclaw and Ploverpaw and Heronstar and Cicelypaw go training]
    [Gustclan consumes 1 squirrel and 1 big fish – 5 portions]

[ Chubtail, Pearstone, Nettleflower and Firepath found the queen and her three kits ]
    [ Sparrowfoot, Lobeliafur, Moraine and Martinwhisker caught two fish and a mouse while hunting ]
    [ Merlinpaw learned the Stealth skill while training ]
    [ Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw learned the Diplomacy skill while training ]
    [ Cicelypaw and Ploverpaw learned the Fighting skill while training ]

lost thoughts wrote:
    "may all cats gather under the blazing maple!" foxstar's call rang through camp for a few seconds before cats started gather below him. doveflight slowly walked out of the nursery, her kits surrounding her protectively. just like briarleap when sagepaw died, tears were constantly flowing down her cheeks and she could barely utter a word. heronswoop approached and helped her sit down comfortably. doveflight simply did everything she was told, almost unable to move her own limbs. she'd exploded into tears as soon as she saw the corpse of her mate, and could not be comforted. foxstar gave briarleap a sad smile when he saw her, and she returned it. thankfully for doveflight and her kits, he might have found a way to cheer her up. "as you all know," foxstar began once everycat was seated, "our beloved medicine cat, smokeleaf, has left us. as many other loved clan-mates." doveflight choked on a sob upon hearing the name of her mate, and her kits instantly started rapidly whispering soothing words to her. vixenbelly let out a muffled angry growl at the mention of her son's murder, and acornpaw lowered her head submissively. she too, had barely spoken a word since that fateful day. "i have spoken with our ancestors, and they approve of what i'm going to say." the leader's clan-mates waited for him to continue with intense stares. "i have decided to add a new rule to the warrior code of mapleclan. about medicine cats." all cats were now impatiently waiting for him to continue, and something flickered in doveflight's gaze. "from this day on, all medicine cats will be able to have mates, as well as one litter of kits. for i have realized the rules to be cruel to keep a cat from love." many cats gasped, but the most intense reaction was doveflight's for the molly cried even harder. although for once, her tears were of happiness. her kits weren't going to be treated like outsiders or outlaws. acornpaw raised her surprised glare to make eye-contact with her father. "i have also thought of the other cats who have lost some loved-ones. every leaf-fall, there will be a festival. the festival of the falling leaves. the first day will be competitions between apprentices about the skills they learned from their mentors. the second day, the three winning apprentices will compete against some of the clan's best warriors. the winning apprentice will be crowned autumn king or queen. the third and final day, all cats will sleep in the blazing maple to speak with starclan. so those who have lost a friend, sibling, kit or mate can see them again." doveflight's eyes seem to clear a bit from the constant sad fog constantly clouding them. vixenbelly jumped to her feet and called out, "can we see them now? today?" acornpaw also seemed to be highly interested in her father's words. foxstar smiled and replied, "of course. i have planned a meeting with starclan tonight. your ancestors are excited to meet all of you."

all apprentices go training!
    foxstar, briarleap, whitesong and vixenbelly go hunting, then patrol the borders!

later on in the day, the apprentices returned to camp with a surprise. a pure white tom with ocean blue eyes was hopping along with them, his curious gaze searching every corner of this unknown place. foxstar had been talking with briarleap about mapleclan's medicine cat problem when tigerfang shyly approached them. "we found a cat meandering in our territory. he didn't seem hostile and rather lost, so we brought him here. we think he has some handicap of some sort, he hasn't spoken a word and tried to communicate using...signals." foxstar frowned and raised himself to his paws, briarleap following him, and walked towards the newcomer. just as he was about to ask the tom a question, a voice did it for him. "frost? is that you?" the cat's eyes lit up and a loud purr came from his throat as whitesong padded towards him. they touched noses and whitesong's pretty face was illuminated by a smile. heronswoop watched the scene with badly hidden jealousy. the white molly then turned to face her leader. "this is my brother. i haven't seem him in moons!" then the oddest thing happened. frost started making strange signs with his feet and tail. "do you have any idea what he is saying?" asked a puzzled foxstar. "a bit... he's deaf, so he developed this language as a kit to communicate. i've forgotten most of it, though." "he's saying that he's been searching for you ever since you disappeared." all cats turned to see the tabby pelt of fogkit, who walked up to the snow white tom and replied with signs of his own. "h-he thought you'd join a clan, so he asked every clan-cat he could find if they saw you. they told him about a molly that looked exactly like you that lived in a clan called lunarclan. but when he got there, the clan had disbanded and-" "that is quite enough. none of you need to know about my past!" whitesong spat, her face instantly changing from anger to regret. "oh my. i'm so sorry fogkit! i-i'll just go get some air." the white warrior disappeared through the camp entrance, heronswoop soon following her. "i'll go talk to her." foxstar nodded and the grey tabby ran off. the ginger tom then turned his attention to fogkit. "how do you know this...sign language?" fogkit shrugged and gave his leader a shy smile. "stonestar visited me in a dream last night. he said that a new medicine cat was to come to mapleclan, and that i would be his apprentice. he taught me this language. i could teach you, if you want."

frost has become frostnose, mapleclan's new medicine cat!
    the kits become apprentices! fogpaw is to be a medicine cat apprentice.

heronswoop dashed through mapleclan's territory. whitesong was one of the best hunters in the clan, and her favorite prey were hares. so naturally, she was quite fast. the grey tabby followed her scent and distant paw steps to the cliff where smokeleaf had died. her pace had slowed at this point, so the tom relaxed his run to a walk. he exited the shadows of the trees to find whitesong crying near the edge. heronswoop padded as silently as he could towards her, but the molly noticed his presence nevertheless. "sorry about that." her voice was cracked from her tears, and the warrior felt his heart melt. "it's okay." heronswoop sat down near her, but not too close, to give her space. silence settled between them, and he was quite uncomfortable with it. "do you want to talk about it?" "no." the silence returned, and heronswoop searched for something to say. mollies were so complicated and sensitive sometimes, he didn't quite know what to tell her. "i've done many things i regret." well, seems like he didn't have to say anything after all. "one of those things include abandoning my brother." the white molly dropped her head in shame, and heronswoop patiently waited for her to continue. "i've said so many mean words, done so many bad things...i needed to be forgiven for my actions. so i joined lunarclan." whitesong sadly observed the landscape before her. "but it disbanded. i felt like it was my fault. and when i came here, it wasn't long before cats started dying. i would be better off if littlestep had killed me." heronswoop growled angrily and shot to his paws. "NO! without you, doveflight wouldn't have recovered this well. she probably would've jumped off this ravine if you hadn't taken care of her. frost would be lost if you weren't here today!" tears started rolling down the cat's cheeks as the tom screamed the truth in her face. then more quietly, he meowed, "i'd be lost without you." shock filled the warrior's different colored eyes. heronswoop himself was surprised of the words that had escaped his mouth before he could stop them. "you...like me?" the grey tabby nodded shyly, avoiding eye contact with her. he suddenly heard a light purr and felt a tail entwine his. "then why didn't you say so sooner? mouse-brain."

whitesong and heronswoop are now mates! (no kits yet)

it was night. all cats were once more gathered under the blazing maple, excitement buzzing in the air. foxstar flicked his tail and cats started to climb up onto the maple. friends were sitting on the same branches, so acornpaw followed her brother to a low branch. "exciting, right?" "mhm." cloverpaw gave her a sad smile. earlier in the day, foxstar had tried giving them their warrior names, but she had refused hers. being the flea-brain that he was, her brother had followed her example. acornpaw sighed and laid down on the bark. cats were starting to close their eyes, and soon almost everyone was asleep, including cloverpaw. whitesong was on the branch beside her, and she winked before closing her eyes as well. acornpaw sighed once again and rested her head on the huge maple's bark. sleep was soon forcing her eyelids closed, and she obliged. the tortoiseshell had been sleeping for only a few minutes when she woke. expecting to see the familiar scenery of mapleclan's camp, she was quite startled to see a foggy forest before her. "are you awake?" acornpaw leapt to her feet and took a few steps away from the voice. a sand colored molly was sitting near her, her tail neatly resting on her paws. her eyes were a forest green, and a kind smile lit her face. "i hope i didn't scare you too much. i am sandheart of brookclan. i died long ago in the great flood." her voice was light and happy, matching her appearance. "i'm in starclan?" acornpaw felt dizzy. she wasn't a big believer in starclan, and it was fairly stunning to be speaking to her dead ancestor. "not quite. you're in a place between starclan and the living world. where the dead and alive can speak. your clan-mates are not far, speaking to another starclan cat. i was the cat chosen to see you." acornpaw barely understand her words. "chosen?" sandheart slightly shook her head, as if talking to a kit. "yes. to calm the guilt and anger in your heart." the apprentice took a step backwards and slipped, falling on her behind. she was desperately trying to hold back the tears forming in her eyes. "i should not be forgiven for what i have done." the starclan molly once again shook her head, a frown darkening her expression. "you were deceived in taking the lives of others. those deaths were not your fault, they were littlestep's." acornpaw's mind cleared at the name of the evil cat. "where is she now?" "in the dark forest. where she'll never be able to hurt either you or anyone else ever again." the tortoiseshell let out a relieved sigh. "you don't have to fear her any longer." a bell rang in the distance, and sandheart smiled sadly. "my time is up. it was great talking to you. before i go, remember this: everyone here has forgiven you, and believe in the kindness in your heart. destroy the anger and hate in you and you will be freed from your past forever." the image of sandheart disappeared and was replaced with darkness. acornpaw woke up (this time for real) to see the light of dawn illuminating mapleclan's camp. her clan-mates were stirring around her, and cloverpaw raised himself to his paws beside her. "well that was interesting. i spoke to someone named foxclaw. he looked exactly like father. i wonder if they're related or something." acornpaw was barely listening to his words, for she was searching left and right for the ginger pelt of foxstar. when she saw him, she climbed off her branch and went to his. once there, she determinedly stared into his hazel gaze. "i'm ready for my warrior name."

cloverpaw and acornpaw become warriors! (cloverpatch and acornheart)

[ Cloverpaw, Acornpaw and Heatherpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
    [ Foxstar, Briarleap, Whitesong and Vixenbelly caught two mice and a stoat while hunting ]
    [ Frostnose is the new medicine cat of Mapleclan! ]
    [ Fogkit, Wolfkit and Cinderkit are now apprentices: Fogpaw, Wolfpaw and Cinderpaw! ]
    [ Fogpaw decided to train as a medicine cat apprentice ]
    [ Cloverpaw and Acornpaw are now warriors: Cloverpatch and Acornheart! ]

aloevera. wrote:My clan's name is BrightClan. They are distantly related to ShadowClan, RiverClan, and SkyClan, and inherit abilities from each. Their territory is a humid, secluded, almost jungle-like forest. On the northern edge, you are able to find towering oaks that only the most experienced of BrightClan warriors have the ability to scale. The Star Oaks, as they are called, are a haven for multiple species of birds in their lower limbs, making it a popular spot for hunting patrols and apprentices' final assessments. On the eastern border, a large, calm lake cuts into the summer Twolegplace. The Twolegs have built a couple bridges and docks over the lake and its rivers, making it an ideal spot to fish and to soak moss. Traveling over to the southern side, the BrightClan territory fades away into a dense deciduous forest- the pine teeming with life. This forest, called the Great Pines, are used for both ambush techniques and hunting.

The BrightClan camp is boxed in by hedges, creating a hollow that dips slightly below ground- reminiscent of ThunderClan's. The dens closest to the entrance are the elders' den and the nursery so that in the event of an emergency or attack, they can be one of the first to evacuate as well as easily protected. The elder's den is a sturdy soil hollow, held with branches of the hedge. The nursery, the second-most spacious of the dens, is a large, hollow tree stump with the top tightly woven with laurel and cattails. Near the back of the hollow are the warrior and apprentice dens, each a stone cave with the entrance hidden by vines. The medicine den is one of the most beautiful dens of all- the water from the eastern river flows on top of it, creating a waterfall and moat below the stone hollow. The leader's den is below the Highoak, a large and sturdy oak tree from which announcements are made.

The cats of BrightClan are very close with each other, and major secrets are few and far between. With outsiders, however, they are quite picky and untrusting. If by chance, the Clan warms up to the outsider, they will gladly accept them and treat them with the same respect as their Clanmates.

[ Brightclan has been founded ]
    [ Your mod will be Deimos ]

Simonpet wrote:
    "Why would a kit be out here in the snow?" asked Snowfoot. "During leafbare."

Gingerstorm shook her head, an expression of worry on her face. "I don't know," she said.

"Let's follow the scent," suggested Alderclaw. The two mollies with him nodded.

Honeystar sat on one of the branches of the Speaker's Tree, looking at her clan. They were still plump and well-fed, thanks to the superb hunters, but their faces were tired and darkened. Acornstream and Bramblebush had only gotten worse over the past couple of moons, and Crowcloud had admitted to her that he didn't expect them to live much longer. But perhaps the mood of the clan would be lifted by some ceremonies.

"I would like to call Snowfoot's kits to the base of the Speaker's Tree!" Honeystar called. The crowd shifted to let the four apprentices pass. Patchpaw was nervous, despite having been informed that he had passed the assessments. Certainly not with flying colors, but a pass nonetheless. "They have been diligent workers, and have remained steadfast in their learning despite the events of the past few moons." The crowd remained silent. "Today is the day that they will receive their warrior names. First. Bramblingpaw came into the world as a shy kit, but has grown into a confident young molly. She will be known as Bramblingwhisker to honor her hunting abilities which may someday rival Briarwhisker's." This got a chuckle from the crowd.

"She'd better!" cried Briarwhisker. "Otherwise those times I helped her would be all for nothing!"

"You actually helped someone?" teased Daisywhisker quietly. Briarwhisker looked at him with affection.

"Of course," she said.

"Now Brightpaw has always been an outgoing young tom and this translated into his apprenticeship. I am proud to bestow upon him the name of Brightfang, to honor his ability to adapt to any situation and make the best of it." The newly renamed Brightfang beamed with pride. "Patchpaw has never been the most outstanding apprentice. He struggled to learn more advanced techniques, but what he lacked in ability he made up for in kindness and stability. He took care of his siblings and the other apprentices, and helped to take charge during the badger attack. With this, I give to him the name of Patchcloud. May you always be a rock for your family and clanmates."

Patchloud ducked his head and Bramblingwhisker made a light swipe at him. "You did well!" she whispered harshly. "You really did."

"And finally. Tippaw. Perhaps the quietest of this litter, she has always watched but rarely said a word. However, her contributions have been immeasurable, as she has helped the clan find places where prey is always abundant, and she never hesitates to help her clanmates with their problems. This has earned her the name of Tipcloud," Honeystar finished. "Bramblingwhisker. Tipnose. Patchcloud. Brightfang. May you bring pride and light to the clan."

The clan started cheering the new warriors' names, which culminated in a roar that could be heard all the way to the river.

The clan had dispersed for the day, and while most of the clan was out patrolling or training, a large amount of cats stayed behind. Honeystar, Birchnose, Egretstep, Palefur, Shellfur, and Fritillarykit slept the day away in their dens. Oakheart, Ashstripe, and Dandeliontail sat near the entrance, talking quietly to ensure that they would hear any threats coming. Finally, Crowcloud, Dustleaf, Adderstream, and Barleystream were discussing the fate of Acornstream and Bramblebush.

"Will daddy be alright?" asked Barleystream quietly. Adderstream leaned against his sister. She hadn't called Acornstream "daddy" in many moons, not since they were kits. This was a bad sign, to him.

Dustleaf shook her head, eyes half-closed with regret and shame. "No," she whispered. "The infection has gone too far. It would take a miracle to save them now."

"But I thought you could heal anyone!"

Adderstream's heart ached to hear his sister's pleading. Even he had accepted that Dustleaf, his sister and the best medicine cat in the clan could do no more. "No," he said quietly. "Barleystream, Acornstream--dad--will see us from Starclan soon."

Barleystream started to cry, a soft wailing that slowly got louder. Crowheart and Dustleaf exchanged a look. While mentor and apprentice desperately wished that they could help, time would be the only answer.

Brightfang, Tippnose, and Patchcloud padded through the forest together, occasionally batting at a leaf or feather floating past. Boulderpelt smiled at the littermates; she remembered what it was like to be a new warrior. The smile faded when she remembered her father's predicament. He was still in the medicine cats' den, and the prognosis was grim. She had suspected that he would die soon, but her littermates were going to confirm.

"I remember when you were nothing but kittens," said Fleckstorm, amused. "You were so tiny, then."

Applenose chuckled. "And I remember when you-" he glanced at Boulderpelt "-were blind, deaf, and mewling by your mother's side."

Boulderpelt's tail twitched. "We all remember different things," she said dryly.

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (one mouse, two birds)
    Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw, Tippaw --> Bramblingwhisker, Brightfang, Patchcloud, Tipnose
    Crowcloud and Dustleaf use x1 stinging nettle and x1 sweet sedge
    Acornstream and Bramblebush's infections persist -- they will die soon
    Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, and Swanpaw train
    Scorchpaw trains (climbing)
    Bramblingwhisker, Briarwhisker, Daisywhisker, Hillfang, and Nour go hunting
    Applenose, Brightfang, Boulderpelt, Fleckstorm, Patchcloud, and Tipnose go on a border patrol
    Alderclaw, Gingerstorm, and Snowfoot follow the kit's scent
    [/quote]

[ Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw and Tippaw are now warriors: Bramblingwhisker, Brightfang, Patchcloud and Tipnose! ]
    [ Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw and Swanpaw learned the Stealth skill while training ]
    [ Scorchpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
    [ Bramblingwhisker, Briarwhisker, Daisywhisker, Hillfang and Nour caught four shrews, three mice and two hares while hunting ]
    [ Applenose, Brightfang, Boulderpelt, Fleckstorm, Patchcloud and Tipnose found nothing on their patrol ]
    [ Alderclaw, Gingerstorm and Snowfoot found the kit. It has a minor cut on it's shoulder but it should be fine ]
    Last edited by Katrione on Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Katrione

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby aloevera. » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:10 pm

BrightClan
    Number of Cats: 1

The black-and-white she-cat strode into the forest, creeping up into the southern side of BrightClan territory. "This...this is the place." The molly, newly named Nettlestar, surveyed the boundaries of the place that she had dreamed of. It has everything. Trees, the lake, the many chirps of birds- which reminds me. I must hunt! Nettlestar scampered into the northern side of BrightClan, soft pine needles transforming into mossy grass underfoot. She reached the redwoods and readied her haunches, scanning the horizon for any source of food.

[Nettlestar goes hunting.]

As Nettlestar returned from her hunt, prey in mouth, she went to go and scope out a camp. No sooner had she spotted the shallow dip flanked with bushes that she knew it was what she was looking for. Squeezing herself into the camp, she dug a wide hole in the middle that would contain prey. Dropping her prey, she padded up into the Highoak, gazing over BrightClan. "Now,
    what else to do..."
    The lithe feline pondered her choices before deciding. "Right! I must find our first medicine cat!" Nettlestar pounced out of camp, her pelt shining in the dappled light. As she got into more of a plains biome,
    she scoped out the Moonstone and made the long trek towards it, looking at her surroundings along the way.

Heading into the cave, she touched her black nose to the cold, blueish stone. "Oh please, StarClan, where will I ever find a medicine cat for my new Clan?"
    [Nettlestar asks for a medicine cat at the Moonstone.]

Leader:
            Nettlestar| 34 | Molly |Homosexual
            X
            Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
            Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      North | Clan Name | Username
      East | Clan Name | Username
      South | Clan Name | Username
      West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
      Herb | Usage
      Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings
      Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
      Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
      Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits

x
                    x
                    "it shall pass, someday"
                    keith ; he/him
                    annoying jojo fan
                    plz read carrd

☁︎ | ©

aloevera.

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Echoclan [052]

Postby Katrione » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:31 pm

xxxxImage
      Imagexxxx
      Many Voices Crying Out As One
      Number of Cats: 46 | Toms: 21 | Mollies: 25
      (8 servings)

Raggedstar and Brindlecloud returned to Echoclan's camp just as the dawn patrol was getting ready to leave. Applefur, who was leading the patrol, slowed to a halt, staring at the new leader. Raggedstar's gaze dropped to his paws, not being able to bare looking at the mate of the late Squirrelstar. The rest of the border patrol watched the ginger tom, unsure of what to do. Applefur moved forward, touching his nose to Raggedstar's ear in greeting before backing up. "Welcome back, Raggedstar." He mewed, his eyes glittering proudly.

Redfeather pushed forward to stand next to Applefur, his chest puffing out in pride as he gazed at his son. "Brightclover would be so proud." He gushed. Raggedstar smiled at his dad, his tail swishing happily at the mention of his mother. "Raggedstar!" Redfeather cheered. Applefur tilted his muzzle up, calling Raggedstar's name as well. Slowly, the camp filled with the Echoclan cats, all chanting the new leader's name.

Bramblingflight rushed over from the nursery, her belly swollen with their unborn kits. She winded around her mate, purring loudly as she rubbed against him. "I'm so proud of you." The ginger, tabby and white queen cooed, licking Raggedstar's cheek. He smiled, nuzzling his nose into her ear.

"I've decided who I want to be my deputy." Raggedstar announced, heading across the clearing to the Echo Rock. He hesitated at the base, tilting his head back to look up at the massive rock pile that Squirrelstar had used for her ceremonies for many seasons. With a deep breath, Raggedstar jumped up onto the rocks and faced the Echoclan cats. "I say these words before Starclan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Echoclan is Hemlockheart."

Several cats cheered loudly, clearly favoring the Siamese tom. Witheredstalk smiled at her mate as he rose to his paws and hurried forward to join Raggedstar and accept the position. Brindlecloud eyed the tom suspiciously, a scowl on her face as Raggedstar set his muzzle on top of Hemlockheart's head. The medicine cat never liked the tom due to the constant teasing he made his son, Bubblekit, endure.

Raggedstar waited until Hemlockheart joined the crowd of warriors before he continued. "I would also like to suggest a new ceremony." He mewed. "On the first day of every Leaf-fall, I want to celebrate Squirrelstar. Without her, none of us would be living here and I think it's best to celebrate her. We'll spend the whole day playing games and having competitions among the apprentices, and warriors too. Then at mid-day, the main competition will be to see who can gather the most acorns. Once that competition is done, we will take the acorns to the squirrel trees and leave them there for the squirrels to eat."

"Squirrelstar would love that." Applefur smiled, looking over his shoulder at his kits, who all nodded in agreement. Raggedstar smiled down at them.

"It's settled then!" He mewed, his tail curling happily. "Clan meeting dismissed!"

~~~

"We're going to get in trouble!" Koikit whimpered, rushing after her littermates and the older kits. Goosekit looked over his shoulder, an annoyed look on his face.

"Stop whining." Goosekit snapped. "We'll definitely get in trouble if you don't shut your muzzle." The grey tabby turned and hurried to catch up to Bubblekit and Foamkit. Koikit's ears flattened back against her head and her tail tucked between her legs but she followed after them anyway. Silverkit dropped back to walk next to her sister, leaning close to her to comfort the calico.

"Mom's going to be mad." Silverkit whispered to Koikit. Koikit nodded in agreement, shuddering as she imagined the talk Mossvine would be giving them once they got back to the camp. "We shouldn't have followed Bubblekit and Foamkit. They think they can do whatever they want since they're dad is the deputy now." Silverkit grumbled, rolling her eyes.

Koikit's whiskers twitched in amusement, snorting. Foamkit looked over her shoulder at the two younger she-kits. "Alright, we're going to be playing hide and seek. So go hide then Bubblekit and I will come find you." Goosekit turned and bounded away into the undergrowth. Silverkit did as well. Koikit was more hesitant but did so as well.

"One, two, three..." Foamkit's voice called, chirpy as usual.

Koikit moved through the bushes, trying to find a safe place to hide.

"...four, five, six..."

The calico she-kit nestled under a bush, crouching between the sharp branches, tucking her paws beneath her chest.

"...seven, eight, nine..."

Koikit stiffened, her eyes widening when Goosekit's head suddenly poked between the branches, a displeased look on his face. "I wanna hide here, go find somewhere else."

"No."

"Yes."

"No, go find somewhere else to hide."

Goosekit snarled at Koikit, forcing his head farther into the bush and sinking his teeth into Koikit's scruff, dragging her out of the bush. Koikit squealed loudly, flailing. "Stop squirming." Goosekit growled, yanking Koikit away from the bush. Koikit lashed out, one of her tiny claws catching Goosekit's nose. The grey tabby growled in annoyance and placed one of his paws on Koikit's throat to push her away. Koikit opened her mouth and sank her teeth into the tom's paw. He gasped and his claws unsheathed out of instinct, sinking into Koikit's throat.

"...ten, ready or not, here I come!"

Koikit howled in pain and jerked away quickly, causing her throat to be slit open. The tiny calico squirmed on the ground, blood seeping from her throat and onto the green grass beneath her just as Foamkit rounded the bush.

"Bubblekit! Get Brindlecloud! Koikit is hurt!"

Koikit opened her eyes slightly to peer up at Foamkit, her eyes widening in shock once again. Not at the sudden appearance of the older she-kit, but at the deranged look on her brother's face. The satisfied look that sparkled in his eyes as he stared at the blood on his still un-sheathed claws.

[ Echoclan consumed x4 rabbits ]
      [ Raggedstar named Hemlockheart his deputy ]
      [ Oatdapple and Lizardstrike became mates ]
      [ Blazefur and Cloudwatcher tried for kits ]
      [ Goosekit inflicted horrible wounds on Koikit but Brindlecloud manages to get to her in time ]
      [ Brindlecloud and Crowpaw went herb hunting while Sparkfang tagged along ]
      [ Applefur, Petalbound, Redfeather, Stagstep, Birdsong and Bayfur went on a border patrol ]
      [ Mossycreek, Yewfrost, Pigeonnose, Cloudysky, Sparrowflight and Gorsebird went on a border patrol ]
      [ Icefang, Strawberrypatch, Beestripe, Acornfall, Wrenleap and Sparkfang went hunting ]
      [ Hurricanejaw, Sunnyflower and Rabbitwish took Snakepaw, Sandpaw, Darkpaw and Brightpaw training ]

Leader:
              Raggedstar | 32 | Tom |

Deputy:
              Hemlockheart | 27 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
              Brindlecloud | 28 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
              Crowpaw | 11 | Tom |

Warriors:
              Applefur | 81 | Tom |
              Petalbound | 56 | Molly |
              Lizardstrike | 52 | Tom |
              Redfeather | 50 | Tom |
              Rabbitwish | 49 | Tom |
              Blazefur | 47 | Tom |
              Sunnyflower | 47 | Molly |
              Oatdapple | 46 | Molly |
              Cloudwatcher | 44 | Molly |
              Stagstep | 43 | Tom |
              Birdsong | 40 | Molly |
              Otterstream | 36 | Molly |
              Bayfur | 34 | Molly |
              Mossycreek | 34 | Molly |
              Yewfrost | 28 | Tom |
              Pigeonnose | 28 | Tom |
              Hurricanejaw | 24 | Tom |
              Cloudysky | 21 | Molly |
              Sparrowflight | 20 | Tom |
              Gorsebird | 17 | Molly |
              Icefang | 17 | Tom |
              Strawberrypatch | 16 | Molly |
              Beestripe | 16 | Molly |
              Acornfall | 16 | Tom |
              Wrenleap | 16 | Tom |
              Sparkfang | 14 | Molly |

Apprentices:
              Snakepaw | 11 | Tom |
              Sandpaw | 11 | Molly |
              Darkpaw | 10 | Tom |
              Brightpaw | 10 | Molly |

Queens:
              Witheredstalk | 28 | Molly |
              Mossvine | 73 | Molly |
              Wildpoppy | 43 | Molly |
              Bramblingflight | 32 | Molly |

Kits:
              Bubblekit | 4 | Tom |
              Foamkit | 4 | Molly |
              Lavenderkit | 3 | Molly |
              Silverkit | 3 | Molly |
              Koikit | 3 | Molly |
              Goosekit | 3 | Tom |
              Bristlekit | 2 | Molly |

Elders:
              Tigger | 160 | Tom |

Ally Clans:
              Souclan | krazykitty00
              Beechclan | hazilnut
              Leafclan | zephyrine
              Dawnclan | stranger danger
              Forestclan | Simonpet
              Clayclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans:
              Streamclan | justice'n'joy
              Clan Name | Username

Borders:
              (N) | Verglasclan | .iris.
              (E) | Clan | User
              (S) | Groveclan | solyn
              (W) | Skullclan | Heda
              (NW) | Redclan | RebelliousWinter
              (NE) | Moorclan | dinolil1
              (SW) | Leafclan | zephyrine
              (SE) | Oceanclan | hiraeth

Medicine Store:
        Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches
        Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases swelling of bee stings
        Broom x0 | Unknown effects
        Burdock Root x2 | Lessens + heals the
        pain of infected rat bites
        Burnet x1 | Keeps strength up
        Catmint x4 | Greencough + whitecough
        Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
        Chervil x2 | Infected wounds + bellyaches
        Cobwebs x1 | Soak up + stop bleeding
        Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing or kittencough, helps
        with cracked pads or sore pads
        Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones + soothes wounds
        Dandelion x1 | Soothes and heals bee stings
        Dock x1 | Soothes scratches + soothes sore pads
        Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fevers,
        heals aches + pains
        Goldenrod x0 | Heals wounds
        Honey x2 | Soothes infections, helps soothe coughing
        Horsetail x0 | Treats infected wounds
        Lamb's Ear x1 | Gives strength
        Lungwort x2 | Cures yellowcough
        Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes bellyaches
        Marigold x2 | Stops infections, bleeding, helps with
        inflammation + stiff joints
        Oak Leaves x1 | Stop infection from setting in
        Rush x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
        Sweet-Sedge x1 | Eases infections
        Tansy x2 | Cures coughs, wounds, poison, + soothes throats
        Thyme x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety + shock
        Tormentil x1 | Treating all wounds + extracting poisons
        Watermint x1 | Eases bellyaches
        Yarrow x1 | Extracts poisons from wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mice | x3 | 1 servings
        Pigeon | x3 | 3 servings
        Vole | x3 | 1 servings
        Fish | x2 | 3 servings
        Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
        Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings

Mentors:
        Bramblingflight | Snakepaw | 3 | Climbing, Hunting, Battling
        Hurricanejaw | Sandpaw | 3 | Climbing, Hunting, Battling
        Sunnyflower | Darkpaw | 2 | Hunting, Tracking
        Rabbitwish | Brightpaw | 2 | Hunting, Tracking

Deceased Cats:
        Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn |
        Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Tumbleclan Attack |
        Rosie | Molly | Elder | Fox Attack |
        Brightclover | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
        Barleyfur | Tom | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
        Bloodyclaws | Tom | Warrior | Killed by Witheredstalk during rogue attack |
        Shadepool | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
        Shrewtail | Molly | Warrior | Red Plague |
        Simon | Tom | Elder | Red Plague + Greencough |
        Smokespeck | Tom | Deputy | Red Plague + Greencough |
        Poppypounce | Molly | Warrior | Red Plague + Greencough |
        Talonkit | Tom | Kit | Fading Kitten Syndrome |
        Squirrelstar | Molly | Leader | Final Life: Blood Loss |

Former Clanmates:
        Ramhorn | Tom | Former Med. Cat | Pineclan |
        Nightkit | Tom | Former Kit | Jinxclan |

Families:
        Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterstream,
        Mottledkit, Strawberrypatch, Beestripe, Wrenleap + Acornfall
        Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep, Wildpoppy, Silverkit, Koikit + Goosekit
        Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanejaw
        Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossycreek + Bayfur
        Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewfrost
        Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish: Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Sparkfang
        Cloudwatcher + Blazefur: None
        Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedtail
        Bayfur + Stagstep: Gorsebird + Icefang
        Birdsong + Bloodyclaws: Snakepaw + Sandpaw
        Mossycreek + Bloodyclaws: Darkpaw+ Brightpaw
        Witheredstalk + Hemlockheart: Bubblekit + Foamkit
        Brindlecloud + Appleheart of Leafclan: Lavenderkit + Tawnykit of Leafclan
        Wildpoppy + Tux of Jinxclan: Bristlekit, Talonkit + Nightpaw of Jinxclan
        Bramblingflight + Raggedtail: Expecting [ Due in one post ]
      Last edited by Katrione on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
      Katrione

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Weather: New-leaf has bought an abundance of prey to the clan territories. Snow has melted and skies are clear of heavy snowstorms. Be careful of flooding, it'll be quite dangerous for the territories on lower ground.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Echo* wrote:
      Oakclan
      Number of Cats:4 | She-cats: 3, Tom's: 1
      Next Moonpool visit: Due. I guess that

Cats talking wrote:“Oh my!” Oakstar shrieked,
      lookig at Creampaw. “Come along with us.”
      Creampaw stayed silent. Who are they? He wondered.
      "This is the wonderful Oakclan territory," Oakstar said when they got to their little Forest. “Now everyone may get to work!! Flameleaf, stay. I can't have any attackers coming! Stormclaw, Creampaw, you go for a hunting patrol. I gotta go to Moonpool!”

I'm sending Stormclaw and Creampaw on a hunting patrol.

Starclan has sent you a warrior
      While hunting, your cats caught 3 Squirrels and 1 Mouse

deimos wrote:─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      "From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
      number of cats - 42 | toms - 21 | mollies - 21
      next moonpool visit - n/a | next kitting - anthiese (now!) | next border/hunting patrol - 5:38 PM (mdt) | prey consumed - x2 wrens - x2 voles

Initially the night was as cold and quiet as it had always been, the forest floor was illuminated by twinkling stars that blanketed the sky and the only sounds heard were that of paw steps crunching the snow-covered ground and the occasional owl hoot made high up in the pines. Had they not been on patrol the four cats would have most likely spent the twilight hours in leisure, relishing in the quiet until dawn came.

A eerie scream quickly broke any thoughts of relaxing and Duckfoot immediately took action, spraying snow behind him as he darted towards the wail with energy akin to a young warrior, paying no attention to how his back leg screamed in protest over being pushed too hard for this level of activity. The tom felt a spike of dread in his heart as the air grew rank with the scent of blood followed by more awful wailing and yowling. Whoever this cat was, they needed help, and fast.

" Duckfoot, I know where the scent is coming from! " He heard Ratnose say, the young tom quickly coming up to his side with his eyes wide in fear and ears pinned to the back of his head. Duckfoot nodded, slowing slightly to let him take the lead as his nose was far more reliable than anyone else's, if anyone could track a cat - it would be certainly be Ratnose. The black warrior then lead his older Clanmates towards a tumbled pile of stone, some holding holes big enough for a cat to shelter in.

Once again the scent of blood flooded Duckfoot's nostrils, curling his lip in disgust before signaling for the rest of the patrol to stand back while he approached the entrance of the undoubtedly injured cat's 'den'. He only hoped he wouldn't find anything too gruesome, however once he caught glimpse of who was instead, he would've dealt with anything worse then seeing the cat he was raised with suffer like this. " Anthiese! " He called in horror, voice breaking as he stared in shock at his sister's suffering state.

He got a low, tired moan in reply. Anthiese was clearly too dazed from pain to respond appropriately, but he didn't miss the flash of recognition in her dull green gaze. Duckfoot jumped when he felt Minkcloud's fur brush against his, her face briefly morphing into one of shock before making herself appear calm in front of them. " She's kitting, but it's not looking good. " The brown molly stated, making her way inside to be with Anthiese and help her in any way she could.

" C-could we try and find Weaselstorm and Shadepaw? " Duckfoot suggested helplessly, the two medicine cats had left camp hours ago for the Moonpool, and any chance of finding them was like meeting a StarClan warrior face to face for the time being. They would have to figure this out on their own, and it terrified him to think his sister's life was in their inexperienced paws. Minkcloud was quiet as she tried to think of any way she could help, racked with guilt as not much came to mind. " Just... find a stick, it might distract her from the pain. A-and tell Larkclaw and Ratnose to run back to camp, Skunknose and Ramhorn would know what to do. "

Duckfoot nodded as he made his way towards the two toms, not bothering to care about taking orders from a cat younger than he, and hurriedly told them to go fetch both former medicine cats from camp. He growled as Larkclaw protested - " Are you kidding?! There's no way we're coming back in time. " - the tabby mewed while Ratnose's paws twitched as he was eager to leave. " We'll go, don't worry Duckfoot. " He meowed, shooting an apologetic look at Larkclaw who stared at him angrily before racing off to PineClan camp with him reluctantly following behind.

Duckfoot whirled around to face the stones again, finding a thick stick leaning against one of the rocks and taking it in his jaws to give to Anthiese so she'd have something to distract herself with. He tried not to think so grim, but having her kit in that bad of a condition in the middle of Leaf-bare? He knew he had to prepare himself for the worst.

He only hoped he would have the strength to deal with whatever happened next.
      [ last reply ]
      - shadepaw gets her full medicine cat name (-leaf).
      - acornpaw gets her full warrior name (-claw).
      - anthiese is kitting... (x1 stick used up)
      - maplepaw goes on her first training session.
      - daisystorm, rosefur, fawnfur, and firepaw go hunting (day) / larkclaw, shrikeface, magpiewhisker, and orchidnose go hunting (night).
      - cottonbush and blissheart go patrolling (day). / lizardstripe, juniperpelt, and aspenheart go patrolling (night).

After a night with the stars, Shadepaw has received her full name! Shadeleaf!
      Acornpaw's training is complete, she has now received her full name! Acornclaw!
      Anthiese has given birth to 1 2 kits. Though they are healthy, she did not make it through the kitting...
      While hunting, your patrols caught a total of 2 rabbits, 3 voles and a Wren
      Your day patrol has reported the river flooding, but it's not dangerous. Your night patrol successfully guarded your borders.
      While training, Maplepaw learned the Hunting skill

мαρℓεғσxιε wrote:
      ImageImageImage
      ||Number of Cats: 1||Herbs used: None||Servings needed: 2||Next Starclan visit: Now||
      ||Toms: 0||She-cats: 1||

Light pawsteps were heard as a pale white she-cat padded over to a small hill to the east side of camp, it was currently quite snowy, as the she-cat nearly fell into the snow while getting up on the mound. The stars were as bright as ever as pale blue eyes looked up to them, seemingly for guidance, her left ear flicked, the same side that held a barely visible, pale grey marking. Glancing left she barely noticed the open space in snow, the camp, her camp.

Lilystar took another look at the sky noticing the stars beginning to diminish, shortly after, light yellow rays of sunlight were made visible to the landscape. The she-cat took one more glance at the landscape of the plains that was covered in a pure white blanket, with quick leaps, Lilystar bounded off the hill towards the moonpool.

She found herself slipping into a deep thought as she traversed though the rocky path to the moonpool in this weather. Maybe there would another cat there, maybe they would kill her!, no wait she was a leader, she had nine lives, it would be fine right....? By this time, she had realized a deputy would do her nicely, someone to calm down her nervous thoughts, that sounded nice. She shortly wondered what he or she would look like, it's not like it really mattered, but she knew a calm cat that doesn't panic would be better for her.

[Lilystar goes to Starclan to wish for a deputy]

Starclan has sent you a deputy

Ocean Plumeria wrote:

[ My clan ate 2 squirrels ]
      [ The loner joins jungleclan, His name is nightclaw ]
      [ Firestar goes to the moonpool and asks for a medicine cat ]
      [ Nightclaw goes on a hunting patrol ]

Starclan has sent you a Medicine cat. You may choose five herbs from here to start your storage.
      While hunting, Nightclaw caught 1 fish, 2 Frogs, and a Squirrel
      krazykitty00

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby mikan! » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:09 am

elementalx wrote:
      Lightclan
      Number of Cats: 1 female and 0 males

[Hazelstar goes on a patrol, looking for cats and possibly prey]

Hazelstar woke, letting the warm sun dry her slightly damp fur. Today was her first day as the leader of Lightclan... was she really a leader? Who was she leading? After all, Hazelstar had only hastily made the decision to start Lightclan the day before, when she had gazed at the glowing beams of sun that broke through the forest canopy, making the forest floor glow with dappled golden light. She shook the thought off her head and decided on recruiting some cats to join Lightclan, or at least get some prey to satisfy her growing hunger.

Leader:
              Hazelstar | 25 moons | Female | X

Deputy:
              Name | Age | Gender | [url=Link]Link[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
        Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Borders
        South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Voles | x0 | 0 servings
        Mice | x0 | 0 servings
        Little fish | x0 | 0 servings
        Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
        Rabbits | x0 | 0 servings
        Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
        Name and Name | Kits
        Name and Name | Kits

I’m fairly sure this has been forgotten- sorry for the repost >_<
      mikan!

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:42 am

Echo* wrote::lol:
      Oakclan
      Number of Cats:6 | She-cats: 3, Tom's: 3
      Next Moonpool visit: Oct. 18.

Cats talking wrote:Oakstar happily greets her new warrior. "Well, hello, Clawflight!" Oakstar was so excited. Soon, she'd be forgetting her cats' names!
      "OK. Ashcloud and Flameleaf, you go on a hunting patrol. Stormclaw and Clawflight, my two warriors, you should go on a patrol. Look for any cats, including any signs of Creampaw. I'll stay here and keep watch."
      "But, Oakstar!" Ashcloud protested. "I can stay. I'm your deputy."
      "Would you like to stay with me?"
      "Fine," Ashcloud said. "I'll just go." Oakstar couldn't help but notice his ugly scowl.

My clan used up 2 servings. Ashcloud and Flameleaf went on a hunting patrol. Stormclaw and Clawflight went on a patrol, and Oakstar stayed back. Creampaw is still missing.
              Leader:
              Name Oakstar| Age 28 moons| Gender F | X

Deputy:
              Name Ashcloud | Age 27 moons| Gender M | X

Medicine Cat:
              Name Flameleaf| Age 26 moons| Gender F| X

Warriors:
              Name Stormclaw| Age 28 moons | Gender F | X
              Clawflight | 27 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
              Name Creampaw| Age 8 moons | Gender M | - Missing X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
        Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Ally Clans
        Cherryclan | Maplefoxie
        Cliffclan | sunshinekko
        Clan Name | Username

Borders
        South | Cherryclan| Maplefoxie

Medicine Store
        Herb: Horstail| Usage: Treats infections and stops bleeding.
        Herb: Borage Leaves| Usage: It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
        Herb: Burdock Root| Usage: Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
        Herb: Comfrey Root| Usage: Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
        Herb: Tansy| Usage: Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Squirrel | x3 | 6 servings
        Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
        Prey | x0 | 0 servings
        Prey | x0 | 0 servings
        Prey | x0 | 0 servings
        Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
        Name and Name | Kits
        Name and Name | Kits
      *~GECKO~*

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:20 pm

🌾 Image
      Number of Cats: 1 | Males: 2 | Females: 1
      Season: Leaf-bare ❄️ | Consumed Prey: 0 (until third? forth post?)
      Next visit to Trailing Moon: n/a

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      One Moon Ago ~
        The familiar sight of the fallen redwood greeted him at last. In the thick waves of snow flurries swirling around him, the tom had been certain he’d been lost what with his vision so severely diminished. Now that he was so close, Coyotestar could feel the wind pressing heavier against him almost as if an invisible set of claws had latched onto his fur in an attempt to drag him back into the depths of the woods. He’d spent most of his day trying to find something to eat, and with the evening light glowing behind the clouds, all he had to show for his efforts was a scrawny red squirrel. Better than nothing, he supposed. He didn’t know this forest yet and being in the midst of winter didn’t really offer him a varied menu of food.
        Coyotestar ducked beneath the naked branches of a bush. He had hoped to escape the winter storm, but the bush wasn’t offering much protection. The tom stepped further back into the bush until he could press his flank against the redwood’s trunk, thankful that at least part of him was free of the buffeting wind and its entourage of snowflakes. He could feel his legs starting to give up beneath him, and the tom’s body slide down to rest in a dip in ground. His haunches seemed to sink lower than the rest of him, but the tom couldn’t be bothered to care as he was assaulted by another bout of snow flurries. It was enough to force a throat-ripping, nose-aching sneeze out of him, and the squirrel’s body plopped down onto Coyotestar’s paws, and he glared at it as a rush of cold air seemed to flood the space beneath him and bite at his belly. Petulantly, he decided he wasn’t hungry.
        The tom heaved a sigh, nudging the squirrel closer to his chest so he could rest his nose in between his paws. He’d have to wait out this storm first, but as soon as it was gone, Coyotestar was finding someplace to camp out for the rest of winter. He knew Starclan wanted him to establish a clan, but that was just going to have to wait until spring when he was, hopefully, in a better to mood to receive cats.
        Something small and indecently cold poked itself into the tom’s stomach and Coyotestar shot up into the air with a startled yowl. The squirrel’s limp body dropped a tail-length away but went ignored as Coyotestar turned with a deep rumble in his throat to greet the offender. From what he had thought to be a dip in ground popped out a dark blue-grey molly. She appeared striking against the redwood trunk behind her and the stark white landscape around them.
        Before the tom could utter a word, the molly gave a sniff and pinned her ears to her scalp, narrowed eyes locking on Coyotestar. “And who the heck are you?” Her frustration was palpable.
        Startled out of his reverie, the tom managed to get out an “Oh, um, I-
        Nevermind, just get in. I’ll deal with you both at the same time.
        Coyotestar wasn’t sure what the molly was talking about until she disappeared into the hole he’d apparently been laying on. The tom snatched up his squirrel and squeezed into the space behind the other cat. He could almost feel the weight of the tree above him pressing down on him, his whiskers brushing against the tunnel walls either side of him and a burst of nerves raced up and down his spine. The glow of the exit looked faint, and he couldn’t determine if it was because he was far away from it or if the sun was finally setting. The tunnel was tight, too tight and the tom could feel his breath picking up. Coyotestar leapt away from the tunnel’s exit with a gasp. He was in a sunken clearing surrounded by redwoods and thick, almost woven wall of skeletal bushes.
        And here I thought you’d abandoned me, my love.” The voice held a hint of a lilt and was on the edge of sounding like it was being deepened purposely. The tom who owned it lay inelegantly on the snowy ground, his tail kinked at an abnormal angle. He didn’t seem to notice Coyotestar’s arrival, head resting on his paws in the direction of the molly with his eyes shut tightly. Her response was an eye roll and an irritated tail lash, swatting the tom in the face until he bucked up to avoid any more of the beating. Coyotestar was met with another glare from the molly, and he couldn’t help but feel antagonized. He didn’t have any control over the other tom!
        I seem to be having a ton of cats wandering through my parts and I want to know why. What’s your name?” She drew close to Coyotestar, forcing him to lean back and look up into her piercing green eyes.
        The tom wouldn’t allow himself to be intimidated, straightening his spine to level his gaze with that of the molly’s even as he awkwardly bumped their noses together and dropped his squirrel on her toes. He cleared his throat as quietly as he could and managed to maintain an even tone as he responded, “Coyotestar.
        A Leader? To what clan? These forests held no other cat than I before you two showed up.” The molly snorted and turned to the other tom, “And you?
        Coyotestar shrugged, interrupting the other tom before he could even open his maw to introduce himself. “Whatever clan it is that Starclan has sent me to lead.” The molly huffed, shaking her head. She had an apologetic look on her face when she turned. “Look, I’ll shelter you through the rest of winter. I won’t see either of you starve, but then I suggest you move on. This is no place for a clan.” Whatever more she wished to add was left unspoken, and Coyotestar only nodded solemnly. He felt a surge of regret knowing that he would have to betray her words to please his ancestors, but if they believed these forests could house a clan, Coyotestar would try his hardest to give it to them.
        Pebblevine,” the molly said, her voice oddly light compared to the harsher tones she’d been using with both the toms thus far, “is what I’m called.” Coyotestar offered her a smile, knowing full well it was a terrible attempt at an apology for the trouble he would inevitably end up putting the molly through.
        Pebblevine! My shining stone! My beloved honeycomb!” the color-pointed tom rose to his feet, coming up far shorter than Coyotestar had expected. The wide, bright blue eyes desperately seeking those of the molly’s left the tom questioning just how old this other cat was. “I, Elk, will never leave your side. How could I ever abandon you, my sparrow?” The tom pressed himself up close to the molly, stuffing his nose in the thick fur surrounding her neck and letting out a rumbling purr.
        Coyotestar hid his snickering in the belly fur of his squirrel as Pebblevine gagged, pushing a paw into the younger tom’s chest until he backed up.
      Now ~
        Elk had attempted yet another flirt.
        Enough, you leech.” Pebblevine growled, shaking her coat as she stood free of the other two cats. The three had ended up beneath the thick roots of one of the redwoods, cuddled together to keep warm. Coyotestar blinked blearily as the molly’s voice got further and further away. He stretched his paws out in front of him, a giant yawn splitting his face in half. He felt more than heard his stomach grumble and the tom glanced over at Elk whose face had fallen into a disgruntled frown.
        Coyotestar knew he shouldn’t encourage the tom’s behavior, but he never ended up bringing back much fresh-kill when he hunted on his own. Course, he’d never actually seen Elk go out to hunt before, and the younger tom had never before joined him when he offered, so the result might not change. “Maybe if you weren’t so lazy, she’d like you more.” Coyotestar offered.
        Elk barked out a laugh. “Me? Lazy? How am I lazy?” Coyotestar closed his eyes and shrugged nonchalantly. He trotted toward the fallen tree and its hidden tunnel. “I’m going hunting if you’d like to join. I’m sure Pebblevine would really appreciate a freshly caught meal when she gets back.” He called over his shoulder, chuckling when he heard a scrabbling of paws chasing after him.

[Pebblevine goes on a border patrol. Coyotestar and Elk go hunting.]

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
              Leader:
              Coyotestar | 36 moons | Male | X ref.

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
              Pebblevine | 28 moons | Female | X ref.
              Elk | 15 moons | Male | X ref.

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
        Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Borders
        North | Hazeclan | NightWolf950
        South | Mapleclan| lost thoughts
        South East | Forestclan| Simonpet

Medicine Store
        Herb | Usage
        Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mice | x0 | 1 serving
        Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
        Vole | x0 | 1 servings
        Bird | x0 | 2 servings
        Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
        Large Fish | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Family:
        Name and Name | Kits
        Name and Name | Kits
      Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
      Grey_Hoodie

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Fireclan

Fireclan, a clan of mighty fighters and strong willed cats that tended to stay unknown, until now. They are quick to defend their allies, often try to stay neutral, and will ensure they are a thriving clan through thick and thin. This clan favors those willing to fight, those willing to heal, and those willing to grow the numbers. They live in dense forests with two streams running through the territory. Sunlight usually doesn't make it all the way to the forest floor due to the trees and brush, so the fiery colors that dance around influenced the name of the clan whose cats are equally as fierce. The cats have a very wide range of colors, keeping the light grey and white cats to fishing while the red and brown cats hunt near the ground. The black and dark grey cats patrol and protect over all else, though they allow different colored cats to fill different roles. These are just what seems to be the standard.
      Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
      "Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
      Galipaygo

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me