Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby .iris. » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:56 pm

────────────────────

Number of Cats: 7 | 7 | 14
Next Moonpool Visit: today
Next Kitting: Kitewing; 1 moon | Rimestar; 2 moons
Prey Eaten: 4 servings | 1 hare, 1 mouse

────────────────────────────────────────

It was clear that Rimestar detested being kept in the nursery all day. She was itching to leave the cave and go hunting or at least patrol the borders. The worst part was that she wasn't even allowed to be alone. Kitewing and Reedkit kept the leader company at all times, whether she liked it or not. Darkpaw spent plently of time in the nursery as well, as Reedkit served as a remnant of her former home in Asterclan

The little kit stirred as Kitewing gave his a gentle lick on the head. Both cats watched as he rose to his paws and clumsily pounced on Rimestar's tail with a small giggle. The leader immediately jerked her tail away with a scornful look. Kitewing only laughed lightly as she brought Reedkit closer to her. Shaking her head slightly, Rimestar stood up and padded purposefully from the den.

"Rimestar! Where are you going?" Mallowpath asked immediately, rushing to his mate's side.

"To the moonpool, why?" she mewed dismissively.

Littlerain jumped up as well. "You really shouldn't be leaving camp. Not when you're expecting kits," he insisted. "Let me go instead." Rimestar scowled. She opened her mouth to protest, but Mallowpath's silently pleading eyes stopped her in her tracks. Although her frown didn't budge, she eventually did give in and return to the nursery. The small tom turned to leave but paused, peering into the nursery. "You'll be alright?" he asked Kitewing.

The queen nodded with a gentle smile. "I'll be fine. Besides, you yourself said that the kits won't be due for another month," she reminded him.

"Right. Of course." Littlerain nodded quickly, looking flustered. "Anyway, I'll try not to take to long," he mewed briskly before turning and padding from the camp.

"How do you stand this?' Rimestar muttered to Kitewing.

The tabby queen smiled gently. "It'll all be worth it when you see your kits for the first time," she purred in response.

Rimestar didn't answer, but instead turned away and attempted to get some sleep. Her kits hadn't even been born yet, but they had already been nothing more than a bother. They had completely halted her life be keeping her holed up in the nursery, day and night. Boredom and irritation weighed her down. She couldn't possibly comprehend how Kitewing was so content. Only a few more moons, Rimestar reminded herself. And it won't be all bad. Some fine warriors will surely come from this. The thought of raising powerful hunters and fighters was soothing to Rimestar, and finally allowed her to close her eyes and get some rest.

(Sorry this is so short and rushed! I guess I’ve just been really eager to finally get a post up.)
[ Littlerain asks Starclan for a warrior ]
[ Darkpaw is training ]
[ Mallowpath, Egretpool, Ashenstep, Finchpaw, Palepaw, and Hazelpaw go hunting ]
[ Frostfang and Birdbrook go on a border patrol ]

Leader:
          Rimestar | 34 moons | molly |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Mallowpath | 32 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Littlerain | 30 moons | tom |

Warriors:
          Frostfang | 48 moons | tom |
          Egretpool | 28 moons | molly |
          Ashenstep | 27 moons | molly |
          Sparkfur | 17 moons | tom |
          Birdbrook | 17 moons | molly |

Apprentices:
          Darkpaw | 13 moons | molly |
          Finchpaw | 9 moons | molly |
          Palepaw | 8 moons | tom |
          Hazelpaw | 7 moons | tom |

Queens:
          Kitewing | 45 moons | molly |
          Rimestar | 34 moons | molly |

Kits:
          Reedkit | 1 moon | tom |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❅[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Forestclan | Simonpet
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | Echoclan | Katrione
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | to soak up or slow bleeding, or to bind
    broken bones
    Coltsfoot | eases breathing or kitten-cough, as
    well as cracked or sore pads
    Comfrey Root [x2] | repairs broken bones or soothes
    wounds; used for wrenched claws; can be used for
    itching or for inflammation on stiff joints; eases
    stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest;
    can be used for burns.
    Dock | soothes scratches, though can sting when
    being applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it
    can ease the pain of wounds
    Hawkweed | like catmint but not as strong
    Honey | soothes infections; is a great remedy for
    smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow
    other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy
    Mouse Bile | removes ticks
    Poppy Seeds | they can help a cat sleep, soothe
    shock or distress, or ease pain; not recommended for
    nursing queens
    Stinging Nettle | induces vomiting; brings down
    swelling; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken
    bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight
    against infection
    Tansy | cures coughs; can be used to cure wounds
    and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes
    throats

Fresh-Kill Pile
    20 servings total
    Chipmunk | x2 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Squirrel 1 x2 | 2 servings
    Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Jay | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors
    Egretpool | Finchpaw | 1
      swimming
    Mallowpath | Palepaw | 1
      hunting
    Ashenstep | Hazelpaw | 1
      swimming
    Sparkfur | Darkpaw | 0
      stalking (learned in Asterclan)
      hunting (learned in Asterclan)
      climbing (learned in Asterclan)
    Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Families
    Swiftfern (Tempestclan)+Brambletooth (Aspenclan)
      Sparkfur
      Birdbrook
    Tawnystar ✕ Mallowpool (Lilyclan)
      Hazelpaw
      Frostpaw (Fickleclan)
      Silverpaw (Lotusclan)
      Ivy (Hyenaclan)
    Falconflower (Forestclan)+Foxstorm
      Reedkit
    Kitewing+Unknown
      expecting
    Rimestar+Mallowpath
      expecting
    Waspfur (Briarclan)+Lizardstream (Briarclan)
      Darkpaw
      Squirrelpaw (Hopeclan)
      Sorrelpaw (Gorseclan)
      Russetpaw (Deathclan)
.iris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherryclan - [II]

Postby maplefoxie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:30 pm

ImageImageImage
||Number of Cats: 1||Herbs used: None||Servings needed: 2||Next Starclan visit: Due||
||Toms: 1||Molly's: 2||

The pale white she-cat padded through the ever thinning white snow, New-leaf was coming soon, and any time soon she should see more and more prey. She remembered the conversation she had with Starclan when she had requested a deputy a moon earlier. One of the cats had told her to be patient, which the leader was rather good at. A sudden paw-step snapped her out of her train of thought, glancing around again Lilystar had noticed that there was no longer the blanket of snow on the ground, instead replaced with beautiful multicolored flowers dotted over the landscape. Silently telling herself that was sudden she continued her stroll, as she was by the south border, and no clan has been by these borders yet, even after the gathering.

Yet Lilystar still felt like there was something off with the current situation. continuing her border patrol towards the western side of the territory, she heard it again, more paw-steps, having successfully dragging her curiosity she turned back towards flower fields. Pushing it away like she did last time she continued, letting her paws flow to where she should go, after avoiding some of the rising river waters and leaping over some streams of the south-west border. She heard more paw-steps behind her, very quiet paw-steps, showing that the owner was clearly trying to hide, feeling her heartbeat start racing the she-cat was very careful not to move a muscle.

"You get nervous easily don't cha?" A slightly pale brown cat with darker brown spots revealed himself, he had piercing deep forest green eyes and a strong build that almost made Lilystar nervous, the tom chuckled, clearly amused at the she-cat's silence, "Anyway, could you help me out here?, I'm looking for a cat named Lily, or something like that." The tom noticed the she-cat's ears perk a tad at the name of Lily, "That might be me? Something about Starclan" Lilystar turned around, noticing the wild cat nodding carefully, "My name is Lilystar and yours?" Lilystar felt her heart race, was this cat really trustworthy?

"My names Fang, but in the dream they said I might have to change it" Lilystar nodded padding towards the tom, realizing he was much taller than what she had expected, "I guess you will for your name, how about Wildfang, you remind me of wild cats", the tom nodded he felt like it fitted him. "Now that's done, welcome to Cherryclan" Lilystar smiled as she said that, her deputy had finally arrived!

-Some days later-

Wildfang had a problem, he knew his way around the territory, yes, but knowing his way around here, no. Currently he had let his curiosity and confidence get the best of him, and had wandered a bit out of the territory by the south-west border, and of all things that could be here, he ended up slipping into the gradually increasing river waters and scratching his shoulder while trying to get out, Congratulations Wildfang! You've done it again, for the 5th time! Now he was laying down on his non-injured side by the side of the river trying to catch his breath, still lost.

Catching the rushed sound of splashing water, the spotted tom stood up instantly, still rather calm. Wildfang didn't smell another clan by these borders yet, so he was perfectly ready for a cat on cat fight, he was still curious about why the paw-steps seemed so, rushed, compared to normal. Limping towards whatever direction that seemed to be the right way, he heard a yowl in the distance, not aggressive, but still a yowl none the less.g "Fang!?" Flinching at his name from the terrible place of where he originated, he didn't exactly know what to do first, following basic instincts, he sped up slightly, silently cursing in his head for slipping in the river in first place, "Fang!, It's me! Violet!"

The she-cat, seemingly Violet had dashed to the scene immediately, which happened to be Wildfang glaring at shock at his old friend, she giggled again, "Violet?, When did you get here?" Realizing she should probably respond she gave her most honest answer she had without revealing to much, "Claustrophobia, I don't like small spaces." She noticed Wildfang's slight look of confusion before nodding, "I have an idea, follow me"

While walking back, Violet had noticed something slightly of with way Wildfang walked, it seemed more like limping to her, though she didn't want to make it completely obvious she was asking, "Are you ok?" Wildfang nearly flinched "What?" "You seem different..." Wildfang nodded yes, he was different, other than the fact was limping from the event earlier, well at least he was back on Cherryclan territory. "Well, other than the fact I've joined Cherryclan, I realized there are magic ghost cats called Starclan, and my name is now Wildfang, nothing's changed" "No I mean with your stance, are you hurt..?" also by Starclan does he mean those cats that kept telling me to come here? Hesitating, Wildfang answered quieter than usual "No...." Violet shock her head, bouncing off to get some goldenrod she saw earlier, leaving a very confused cat behind. She came back a few seconds later, chewing the goldenrod a bit before placing it on Wildfang's shoulder. The tom cat, still confused, just followed along. Ignoring the fact that his shoulder felt completely fine?

The pair arrived back at the camp, but before entering, Wildfang told Violet he could handle it himself, the leader noticed her deputy enter quite easily from her overhang on the cherry tree in camp, "Welcome back, anything interesting?" she tried to hide her nervousness of sending her deputy out alone. Wildfang nodded, "I found another cat." he signaled to Violet, who entered calmly, Lilystar nodded. "I'm Violet, I know a bit about clans... you don't have a medicine cat right? How about me?" Lilystar thought for a bit at first then smiled "Welcome to Cherryclan, Violet-" "Dawn" The leader stared at the long haired cat, shocked. "My name shall be Violetdawn" "OK."
"Welcome to Cherryclan, Violetdawn"

--

"I can trust you Violetdawn, right?" The mentioned cat nodded, causing the leader to respond with poorly hidden happiness "OK, we'll see you later" Lilystar was very careful as she exited camp to hunt by the north border, and it wasn't long before one of them asked a question, "Hey, Lilystar, what are you so nervous?" The question caused the she-cat to pause, then finally give her reply "I don't trust other cats." Wildfang nodded, recalling what the she-cat leader told him about the gathering, "but you trusted Oakstar didn't you, you two are allies now right?" "I... What she said seemed genuine." The white leader seemed to hesitate on her answer, before quickly prancing over toward the north border, leaving the deputy alone, to rethink what just happen.

That's right, no one can know about me... Lilystar shivered at that internal thought, no... voice, he- it seemed like complete different identity to what she was, Heh, I'll go for now, I can tell you don't want me here..., and just like that, the strange thoughts were gone, but her mind was left strangely empty, "Lilystar!" The shock of the voice of her deputy shot her out of deep thought almost as soon as she was dragged in. "I'm fine, lets go," Lilystar said, with a rather empty tone, though just enough kindness to show she was fine, however it still confused Wildfang greatly, I have a bad feeling about this....

[Wildfang has joined Cherryclan]
[Violetdawn (Birthday cat) has joined Cherryclan as a Medicine cat]
[Lilystar and Wildfang hunt by the north border]

(Birthday cats can be Medicine cats correct?)

Leader:
          Lilystar | 29 moons | Molly |

Deputy:
          Wildfang | 24 moons | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Violetdawn | 26 moons | Molly |

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Oakclan | Echo*
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Oakclan | Echo*
    North-East | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South-East | Soulclan | Krazykitty00
    South | Clan Name | Username
    South-West | Clan Name | Username
    North-West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 044.

Postby deimido » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:39 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Newleaf.
Next Replies: October 20th.

Newleaf has arrived, and with it brings an abundance of prey and herbs along with the increased chance of finding new cats on your patrols. However, due to the amount of rainfall and melting ice, a lot of territories on lower ground have begun to flood.

-[ CAC Fanclub || StreamClan , SolarClan , QuartzClan , SorrelClan , StoneClan , ShadeClan , SilentClan , FallClan , TroutClan , SpringClan , EchoClan , CaveClan , GorseClan , SwallowClan , BlazeClan , SummitClan , ScorchClan , SedgeClan , RainClan , CliffClan , DuskClan , BrightClan ] -

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
CliffClan | sushinekko wrote:Image

[Nettleclaw is taught by Tunnelstar how to hunt and fight. They patrol the borders and go hunting.]
[Tunnelstar also goes to the Moonpool to ask for a medicine cat.

Nettleclaw and Tunnelstar caught +2 birds on their hunting patrol, they also encountered Mossflight - a PearlClan refugee who is willing to join CliffClan.

StarClan has heeded Tunnelstar's request; CliffClan is granted a medicine cat, pick five herbs from here to begin your medicine store.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
DuskClan | ❝ aesthetic. wrote:Image

[ jaggedstar patrols ]
[ bramblepool searches for herbs ]

Jaggedstar encountered a potential warrior who is willing to join DuskClan.

Bramblepool gathered +1 parsley and +1 poppy seeds.

BrightClan | aloevera. wrote:BrightClan

[Nettlestar goes hunting.]

[Nettlestar asks for a medicine cat at the Moonstone.]

[don't forget to update your fresh-kill pile with the prey your clan eats!]

Nettlestar caught +1 bird on her hunting patrol.

StarClan has heeded Nettlestar's request; BrightClan is granted a medicine cat, pick five herbs from here to begin your medicine store.

Katrione | EchoClan wrote:Image

[ Echoclan consumed x4 rabbits ]
[ Raggedstar named Hemlockheart his deputy ]
[ Oatdapple and Lizardstrike became mates ]
[ Blazefur and Cloudwatcher tried for kits ]
[ Goosekit inflicted horrible wounds on Koikit but Brindlecloud manages to get to her in time ]
[ Brindlecloud and Crowpaw went herb hunting while Sparkfang tagged along ]
[ Applefur, Petalbound, Redfeather, Stagstep, Birdsong and Bayfur went on a border patrol ]
[ Mossycreek, Yewfrost, Pigeonnose, Cloudysky, Sparrowflight and Gorsebird went on a border patrol ]
[ Icefang, Strawberrypatch, Beestripe, Acornfall, Wrenleap and Sparkfang went hunting ]
[ Hurricanejaw, Sunnyflower and Rabbitwish took Snakepaw, Sandpaw, Darkpaw and Brightpaw training ]

Oatdapple and Cloudwatcher are expecting kits! Their litters are due in two moons/posts.

Koikit will need +1 cobwebs and +1 marigold for her wounds.

Your medicine cats (along with Sparkfang) collected +1 cobwebs, +1 chamomile, +2 marigold, and +1 sorrel.

Your first border patrol reported the scent of badgers in the area, your second came home earlier then anticipated - agitated from being pelted by the heavy rain.

Your hunting patrol caught +2 rabbits, +1 mouse, and +1 pigeon.

Snakepaw learned the running skill, Sandpaw learned the swimming skill, Darkpaw and Brightpaw both learned the battle skill.

FireClan | Galipaygo wrote:Fireclan
Fireclan, a clan of mighty fighters and strong willed cats that tended to stay unknown, until now. They are quick to defend their allies, often try to stay neutral, and will ensure they are a thriving clan through thick and thin. This clan favors those willing to fight, those willing to heal, and those willing to grow the numbers. They live in dense forests with two streams running through the territory. Sunlight usually doesn't make it all the way to the forest floor due to the trees and brush, so the fiery colors that dance around influenced the name of the clan whose cats are equally as fierce. The cats have a very wide range of colors, keeping the light grey and white cats to fishing while the red and brown cats hunt near the ground. The black and dark grey cats patrol and protect over all else, though they allow different colored cats to fill different roles. These are just what seems to be the standard.

FireClan has been founded!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aloevera. » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:07 pm

BrightClan
Number of Cats: 2 Next Moonpool Visit:October 18

A small tabby-and-white tom padded inside the Moonpool. "Hello, Nettlestar." The voice echoed off the enclosed space. "Who-who are you?"Nettlestar questioned. "StarClan sent me here."the tom mewed. "Oh! You...you must be the medicine cat! Thank you, StarClan!" The molly's tail spiked up as she realized this, and walked Hollowshade back to camp.
[Nettlestar takes Hollowshade in as BrightClan's medicine cat.]
"This is a wonderful camp. I hope you don't mind if I search for herbs? I didn't bring much." Hollowshade breathed,
his leader nodding in approval.
"Sure. I will hunt as well. There are bound to be some fish in the lake."

[Hollowshade looks for herbs.]
[Nettlestar hunts by the lake.]
[BrightClan consumes 2/3 of a bird]

Leader:
          Nettlestar| 34 | Molly |Homosexual
          X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Hollowshade | 23 | Male |Asexual X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    Juniper Berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    Stinging Nettle x1 | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively.Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight infection.
    Wild Garlic x1 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

x
                  x
                  "it shall pass, someday"
                  keith ; he/him
                  annoying jojo fan
                  plz read carrd

☁︎ | ©

aloevera.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:08 pm

SnowClan

Number of Cats: 18/Serving size 4
    Next moonpool visit:Today(promoting Jakit to Jaypaw) and requesting a warrior.
    Next Kitting: N/A

Deerstar had called a meeting only being a moon after the last one. "It's time for me to promote Jaykit to Jaypaw," she meowed, smiling at the small tom that they had found three moons ago. He had grown well since he had been found as a kit and was excited to be a warrior and be the best for his new clan. Snowclan never found out what happened to his first clan, but Deerstar knows the soon to be apprentice would be loyal to Snowclan.

Powderbreeze nodded as Deerstar left with the soon to be apprentice to the Moonpool and turned her attention to patrols. "Border patrol today is Ocrafur and Ramclaw," she called out to the wariors. "Hunting party is Frostedleaf, Sedgewhisker, and Softheart!" she called out.

All the warriors nodded and left camp, heading towards their designated areas. "Suprised we haven't seen any new cats seeking shelter yet," Ramclaw murmured. Ocrafur nodded in agreement, her ears flicking as she listened to the sounds around her. "Maybe with this weather something may happen," she meowed, glancing over at the tom, ears pricked as the fell quite listening for intruders or help.

Deerstar padded to Moonpool with Jaykit/paw helping the young tom over obstacles. "StarClan, Snowclan has been blessed these last moons and I've been visiting a lot to upgrade kits to apprentices, and apprentices to warriors," she meowed. "This kit here is ready to become an apprentice as he has reached his sixth moon," she meowed and did the proper words for the ceremony. "I would also like to request a warrior also, as I am running out of mentors to teach the apprentices," she chuckled, closing her eyes.

Moonpool: Deerstar to promote Jaykit to Jaypaw
    Herb Hunting: Hailwish and Blizzardsprit
    Border Patrol: Ocrafur, Ramclaw
    Hunting Party: Fostedleaf, Sedgewhisker, and Softheart
    Training:
    Marigoldpaw trains with Foxstrike
    Beepaw trains with Powderbreeze
    The Clan ate a bird and Deku

Leader:
            Deerstar| 45| She-cat| X

Deputy:
            Powerbreeze| 43| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
            Hailwish| 47| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
            Blizzardspirt|20 moons|Tom X

Warriors:
            Ocrafur| 43| Tom| X
            Shadedfrost| 44| She-cat| X
            Frostedleaf|39|She-cat|X
            Ramclaw|37|Tom|x(Brown tabby one)
            Softheart| 35| She-Cat| X(Orange Tabby)
            Foxstrike|25 moons|Tom| X
            Sedgewhisker|13| She-cat | X

Apprentices:
            Marigoldpaw| 10 | She-cat | X
            Beepaw| 10| Tom| X
            Jaypaw| 6| Tom| X

Queens:
            Pikeriver| 28| She-cat| X

Kits:
            Pebblekit|0 |Tom|X
            Bramblekit|0|Tom|X
            Dovekit|0|She-cat|x

Elders:

Ally Clans:
      SwiftClan | Phina Wolf
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      South: Open
      Southeast-Open
      Southwest-Open
      North-Open
      Northeast-Open
      Northwest-Open
      West-SageClan|kaden
      East-Oceanclan|hiraeth.

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store

Tormentil(x0)| Chewed and put on the wound.| Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison

Cobwebs(x1)| Press over wound|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Rush(x2)| Used to bind broken bone|Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs

Sweet-Sedge(x1)| One must swallow the sap.| Eases infection

Ragweed(x1)| Thought to give cats extra strength.| Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.

Honey(x1)|Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it.| Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Wintergreen(x1)|Unknown|Treats wounds and some poisons

Thyme(x1) |Leaves can be chewed on | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock

Goldenrod(x1)|Chewed into a poultice|Good for healing wounds

Borage Leaves(x1)|it is chewed and eaten by nursing queens|It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers

Lamb's Ear(x1)| Unkown|Gives a cat strength

Ragwort Leaves(x1)|Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

Raspberry Leaves(x1)|It could be a painkiller or help stop bleeding during kitting|Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding

Lungwort(x1)|Eaten|Cures YellowCough

Parsley(x2)|Eaten|Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache

Coltsfoot(x2)|(Leaves chewed into a pulp| Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

Comfrey Root(x1)|Roots are chewed into a poultice. Can also be lined in one's nest.| Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.

Catmint(x3)||

Lavender(x0)|Place under cats nose or rubbed on body|cures fever and chills, hides death scent.

Celandine(x0)|The juice is trickled into the eye|soothes damaged eyes

Dandelion(x0)|Leaves can be chew, white liquid to be apply to bee stings|leaves are to be chewed and used as painkiller

Yarrow(x1)|Made into poluticle to give to cat or rubbed onto paws|Helps extract posion from the body/ointment will help sooth cracked pads.

Poppy seeds|(x1)|Chewed on|helps a cat sleep, soothes pain, shock or distress.

Rosemary|(x1)|put on pelt of dead cat|hides scent of death

Feverfew|(x1)|eaten|heals aches and pains, good for headaches. Reduces body temputure when cat is fevered or has the chills.

Dock(x1)|Chewed up and applied to scratches, can also be used in nest|sooths scratches, can sting when first applied, soothes sore pad if place in the nest can ease the pain of sore pads and scratches.

Herb(xhow much) | Usage|Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Birds| x5| 3 servings
      Hares| x7 | 3 servings
      Degu/Deku| x6| 1 serving
      Pika| x6 | 1 serving
      Ermine/Stoat| x8| 2 servings
      Collared Lemming| x6 |1 servings

Mentors:
      Foxstrike | Marigoldpaw | 4
      Skills learned: Hunting, Climbing, Advanced Climbing ,Battle
      Powderbreeze | Beepaw | 4
      Skills learned: Climbing,Battle, Hunting,Speed
      Shadedfrost|Jaypaw|0
      Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Fmaily Trees:
      Softheart and Ramclaw
      Kits: Marigoldpaw and Beepaw
      Pikeriver and [s]Unknown[/s]
      Kits: Pebblekit,Bramblekit,Dovekit

(Edited: Add x4 to all pray and x4 to herbs are my choice. Catmint and Coltsfoot due to winning the kit round of hunger games)
    Last edited by DaisieGames on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
    DaisieGames

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby mothlite » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:27 pm

PhoenixClan

Arriving from a place forgotten by all, they rise from the ashes of a clan they were once part of, TreeClan. But that's not important right now. Hunters with more speed and skill than any rouges they've encountered, they are the core, and the survivors. Maybe they survived not because they could depend on strength, cunning, or defeating their opponents in battle. No, they found the path of least resistance and redirected anger and hatred into light. Maybe they survived because they had gone through hardships before. No matter what, they knew that in order to find peace, they would need the power to protect. That's why the scattered cats went on a journey of discovery, uncovering the remnants of their old clan. Together, they had the power to protect, somewhere to belong, and most importantly, a home. They lived on the slope between a small mountain and a small river. This space that became their clan was not as open to the elements as you would think. With a natural almost valley created by a dip at the base of the mountain, they where well hidden from the elements. Not to mention the small series of cave-like indents in the base of their natural shield. A few fox-lengths from the bank of the river on the other side, was a forest. Not as dense as the one they had known before, it had still decided PhoenixClan's camp location. With forest hunting and fishing nearby, this clan wasn't off to a bad start. The cats of the clan are not too many colors even moons after their parts were collected again. Most cats shared the tabby stripes, whether it was with gray fur, brown, or even the shades of cream. Otherwise, only a few were pure black or gray cats, most still after generations, with their brown tabby colorings. But the outside has little to say about their peaceful nature.
    call me moth, lite, or any other name you pick out. any/all pronouns. i like creating, collecting, and collaborating!!! i'm generally more active on flight rising than i am here, but i do plan to get back into both!!!
    mothlite

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:10 pm

Fireclan
    Number of Cats: 1

Timberstar pads through the forest, slowly and keeping his gaze forward. He held his head high as the sunlight from the morning sun trickled down to warm the cold ground from the recent night. It was quiet. Only the occasional bird or vole scratching around was heard over the tom's walking. He was on a boarder patrol of his new territory, taking in every inch to make sure he knew where everything was. He wanted to be ready for anything. He took his time on his patrol, and soon it was already noon. He began to head back to camp, keeping more alert this time for he planned to hunt as he made his way to his camp. He knew he needed food quickly or his new clan wouldn't make it far, even with Newleaf.
    As the sun began to set, Timberstar reflected on how the day went. What had happened. What he hoped would happen next moon. As the sun shined its last glow over the horizon Timberstar moved to travel to the Moonpool. Sure, it was a journey, but he planned to ask Starclan for a cat that would join his new clan. He didn't care the rank they specialized in, nor did he care how they looked. He just wanted a strong willing cat to help grow the numbers of the clan quickly. He needed more cats for the upcoming gathering...

Timberstar patrols the boarders
    Timberstar hunts for food
    Timberstar travels to the Moonpool and asks for a strong cat to help grow the numbers of the clan.

Leader:
            Timberstar | 36 moons | Tom |

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
      Herb | Usage
      Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Vole | x0 | 1 servings
      Mice | x0 | 1 servings
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
      Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
      Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
    "Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
    Galipaygo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: solarclan (10)

Postby doryphoros » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:06 am

『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』
    Number of Cats: 23 ( 11 ♂ . 11 ♀)
    Next Moonpool Visit: tbd

Silkwing, panting slightly, smiled down at her two newborn kits with love. "I'll name them... Tigerkit and Mousekit." She said, licking the tops of their heads. Tigerkit squirmed around and mewled angrily, while Mousekit sought the warmth of her mother's fur. Specklekit and Falconkit peered curiously over Silkwing's shoulder. " They're so tiny!"
    Falconkit mewed, eyes wide in wonder. Specklekit merely nodded. The duo stared at the newborns for a moment more before being distracted by Moonfall calling them back. They bounded to Moonfall, who pointed with her tail to the Highrock, where Shinestar was standing. " All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock! " She yowled, and waited for the cats to gather beneath it. " Today we celebrate a very special occasion. We welcome an apprentice to our clan, and welcome two more into the ranks who were formerly kits. " Whispers echoed throughout the clearing, then died down. " We welcome Patchpaw to our ranks today. " A small black and white tom stepped forward, nervously twitching. He looked around and saw only welcoming smiles and meows, and stepped back, smiling as well. " Specklekit and Falconkit, come forward. " The duo mentioned stepped forward. The ceremony proceeded, with Specklepaw's mentor being Fennelclaw and Falconpaw's mentor being Hawkblaze. After it was over, Moonfall embraced her kits, tears in her eyes.
    " Good luck. " She whispered, and stepped back to let the new apprentices get aquainted with each other and their mentors. Viperthorn sat down beside Moonfall, watching the new apprentices play. " They grow up so fast,
    don't they? "
    Moonfall purred an agreement and rested her head on her mate's shoulder, content.
    ~~~
    Whispersong and Silverpool were sitting a distance away, watching the duo as well. " Do you remember when we became apprentices? " Whispersong murmured to her sister, who laughed and leaned against her. " Yeah. Dad wouldn't stop crying and insisted that there was something in his eye. And Heronswoop was... " She trailed off, remembering that Heronswoop had hugged Dovestep so hard that she swore that she had broken a bone. The memory of their fallen sister sobered the two up, and they watched the apprentices with a new solemnity. Finally, Whispersong spoke up. " We can't go on this way, always avoiding the topic of her. We need to go on with life, not let her death hold us back." She whispered urgently to her sister,
    who blinked away tears at the memory of Dovestep. After a moment of stubborn silence, Silverpool finally spoke up. "
    You're right. "
    She simply said. Silverpool laid down, a faint smile on her lips at the memory of her sister, who was a beacon of light that could light up even the darkest days.

[Leafrush, Clearsight: Herb Hunting | Specklepaw, Falconpaw, Fennelclaw, Hawkblaze: Training Session No. 1 | Cloudswift, Moonfall, Viperthorn, Smudgetail, Heronswoop: Hunting Patrol | Clan consumes 1x Hare, 1x Pigeon, 1x Rat]

Leader:
            Shinestar | 70 moons | Female | Blue Apatite |X
            Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
            Cloudswift | 41 moons | Male |Dumortierite | X

Medicine Cat:
            Leafrush | 46 moons | Female | Peridot |X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
            Clearsight | 28 moons | Male | Yellow Sapphire |X

Warriors:
            Thrushflight | 49 moons | Male | Blue-Green Tourmaline |X
            Larksong | 36 moons | Female | Blue Chalcedony |X
            Viperthorn| 52 moons | Male | Dark Brown Cat's Eye Scapilite |X
            Moonfall | 43 moons | Female |Marialite | X
            Smudgetail | 25 moons | Female | Fire Agate |X
            Aspenstep | 46 moons | Male | Jeremejevite |X
            Ravenfeather | 44 moons | Female | Jet |X
            Fennelclaw | 44 moons | Male | Yellow Jade |X
            Eaglefeather | 46 moons | Male | Yellow Sapphire |X
            Hawkblaze | 32 moons | Male | Gemstone |X
            Whispersong | 14 moons | Female | Labradorite |X
            Silverpool| 14 moons | Female | Blue Hemimorphite |X
            Heronswoop | 14 moons | Male | Kyanite |X
            Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]G[/url]emstone |[url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
            Specklepaw | 7 moons | Female | None |X
            Falconpaw | 7 moons | Male | None |X
            Patchpaw | 8 moons | Male | None |X
            Name | Age | Gender | Gemstone |[url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
            Silkwing | 23 moons | Female | Sphene |X

Kits:
            Tigerkit | 1 moon | Female | None |X
            Mousekit | 1 moon | Female | None |X
            Name | Age | Gender | None |[url=link]X[/url]

Elders:

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
      Catmint x2 | Remedy for greencough.
      Horsetail x1 | Treats infected wounds.
      Chamomile x1 | Used to increase physical strength.
      Ferns x1 | Also used to clean out wounds.
      Cobwebs x3 | Stops bleeding.
      Yarrow x0 | Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.
      Honey x1 | Soothes throats.
      Feverfew x1 | Cools down fevers or chills.
      Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds.
      Rosemary x1 | Hides the scent of death.
      Snakeroot x1 | Counters the effects of poison.
      Poppy Seeds x1 | Can put a cat to sleep, ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
      Comfrey x1 | Can repair broken bones, soothe wounds, wrenched claws, used for itching, and for inflammation and stiff joints.
      Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, treats cracked pads.
      Lavender x1 | Used to cure fevers and chills. Also hides the scent of death.
      Wintergreen x1 | Treats wounds and some poisons.
      Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons. Can stop cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
      Burdock Root x1 | Lessens and heals the pain of rat bites. Prevents infection of rat bites.
      Rush x1 | Holds a broken limb in place.
      Juniper Berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. Can also be used to calm cats.
      Fennel x1 | Cures hip pains.
      Goatweed x1 | Eases anxiety and grief.
      Hawkweed x1 | Treatment for greencough and whitecough.
      Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes.
      Chervil x0 | Used for infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting.
      Elder Leaves x1 | Soothes sprains.
      Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches.
      Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of beestings.
      Borage Leaves | Helps produce more and better milk. Brings down fevers.
      Burnet x1 | Stops minor bleeding and keeps up a cat's strength.
      Catchweed x1 | Stops poultices from rubbing off without hurting the skin.
      Chickweed x1 | Treats greencough.
      Marigold x1 | Stops infection and bleeding.
      Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile: 9 servings
      Hare | x0 | 2 servings
      Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
      Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
      Pigeon | x3 | 3 servings
      Rat | x1 | 1 servings

Mentors/Apprentices:
      Fennelclaw | Specklepaw | 0 | N/A
      Hawkblaze | Falconpaw | 0 | N/A
      Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Session | Skills Learned

Deceased Cats:
      Dovestep | Moonstone | Killed by ???
      Cat Name | [url=link]G[/url]emstone | Cause of Death

Mates:
      Larksong and Thrushflight - Heronswoop, Whispersong, Dovestep, Silverpool
      Moonfall and Viperthorn - Specklekit, Falconkit
      Silkwing and Eaglefeather - Tigerkit, Mousekit
      Name and Name - Kits

Solarclan's Tradition:
      When an apprentice becomes a warrior, they are presented with a gemstone that either correlates with their eye color, pelt color, or personality. For example, a fiery, energetic tom may receive a red jasper stone. Kits are taught to anticipate the day when they receive a gemstone, and to keep it safely tucked away within their nests. The leader watches the training sessions and goes on hunting and border patrols frequently to determine what stone the new warrior shall receive. When a warrior dies, their gemstone is placed on top of their grave, to forever be a testament to them. It is said that their spirit is tethered to that gem, and if it's lost, then their spirit is lost. If an apprentice or kit dies, then the leader will choose a gem based on what might've been.
    Last edited by doryphoros on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    doryphoros

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 34

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:45 am

Gustclan
    Number of Cats: 31 (7 of which are kits)
    |15F|16M|
    Food Consumption: 6
    Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

Last Moon
    xxxxTabitha’s head rose suddenly away from her kits as she smelt an unfamiliar cat’s presence. The newcomer didn’t smell threatening, but she was painfully aware she didn’t have much warning of that. Honestly, the idea that these were her kits was as scary as being found by a dangerous stranger, even if it really shouldn’t be.
    xxxxShe’d found a sheltered spot under a space where a tree had uprooted, leaving a large and a roof made of soil. Another bush circled around the exposed side. It was sheltered, yes, settled at the base of one of the tall hills, so that the wind swept straight over without coming near to where she had kitted, but it was hardly warm.
    xxxxTabitha didn’t dare move from where she was, shivering, and trying not to sneeze, curled as tightly around her kits to insulate them as she could without cutting off their air. She really didn’t know how tied that was- her attempts to be protective were met with an unhappy mewling from between her legs and stomach.
    xxxxThe cold bit at her ears, and ice tried to form over her eyes, pads long since numbed by contact with the ground.
    xxxxAt least her kits (her kits!) were clustered in the warmest point she could find for them.
    xxxxThis hadn’t been anywhere near so bad before the river froze, or the snowstorm came.
    xxxxSure, it had been cold, but she could walk to collect food without freezing her paws. Her attempts to collect food weren’t exactly great, considering her human had loyally fed her for the first year of her life.
    xxxxTabitha flicked her ears in concern.
    xxxxShe could see the other cat now, grey fur and blue eyes standing out against the field of whiteness and blackness all around her, and with white dots hitting her eyes. Everything beyond a few fox-lengths out of the burrow she had found (possibly not helped by the dim daylight anyway) was just white, apart from the clear grey shape of a cat.
    xxxxThose blue eyes were clearly looking at her. Tabitha shut her eyes tightly, pulling her chin in towards the tiny mewling things she curled around. They were the only warmth to be found, she couldn’t leave them. Without them, she’d freeze, and without her they’d die. It was a terrifying responsibility. She hadn’t been able to hunt for 3 days, and she was getting hungry.
    xxxxThe cold was messing with her senses, she was sure, but was that mouse?
    xxxxTabitha opened her mouth slightly, scent-tasting, and, yes, yes, that was definitely mouse! Oh, what she’d give for a mouse right now, just something to eat, something to do other than contemplate at what point she would just have to accept the cold claiming her, something more fulfilling than just laying he-
    xxxxA dead mouse doesn’t exactly fall with any describable noise, especially not to human ears, but it was recognisable to Tabitha from when her old friend did it for her, and for her human. And there was a patch on her back which was suddenly feeling no wind against it at all.
    xxxxTabitha turned her head, preparing to his, to fight away the cat that had come, but found she didn’t have the energy for anything else than the bare minimum – a breathy noise that a kit could easily emulate, as she now (to her bewilderment) knew. She weakly stared at the newcomer, trying to work out whether even resisting if this new cat was dangerous was worthwhile. The other cat stared back, but with a caring expression that had Tabitha concerned itself.
    xxxxThe cat opened her mouth, seemed to think better of it, then lay down on her belly, so her paws would be under her chest, if she weren’t pushing the mouse she had caught herself towards Tabitha.
    xxxxAnd before Tabitha had a moment to think about why this other cat was doing this, or how this cat had found her, the mouse was gone, into an unending void which had gone empty for far too long.
    xxxxAnd it wasn’t nearly enough.
    xxxxIf only she’d taken a second to just enjoy the food when it was there, to enjoy that brief nourishment… That second of hope…
    xxxxBut it was gone.
    xxxx “There has-s t-to be more.”
    xxxxThe molly before her made a series of strange movements, unnatural ones, tail flicking in precise ways in some form Tabitha didn’t have a hope to understand.
    xxxx “Come o-on, I haven’t-t-t eat-t-ten in d-days! There’s got t-t-to be more.”
    xxxxThe molly sighed, stood, dipped her head slightly, and darted into the undergrowth. Tabitha realised her mistake a moment too late, and curled her head in to her fur, closing her eyes against her fate. She’d just sent away her only hope at surviving, and now she knew what was going to happen to her.
    xxxx “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry you’ll never get to be fully grown, I tried, I did, I’m sorry … I had no idea how to look after you-“ Suddenly tears burst out her eyes, and Tabitha could tell the only reason they didn’t freeze was because her eyes were pressed tight against the warm fur of the nearest kit. “I’m sorry! You didn’t deserve me, you deserved to have a proper mother who… who could… could… have a… a single… a sing… single clue about h- how to look after you. Who… who’d…” And then even tears weren’t enough, a steady stream of them, trickling down previously underused paths of her face, and unused routes through her kit’s fur. She felt stupid, talking to these things that couldn’t possibly understand her, but they were all she had, the tiny, mind-shattering, reality-bending (at least to Tabitha’s world view) bundles of wriggling fluff.
    xxxx I love you Would have been a much better set of last words for a mother without having to be suffixed by I think. But she was sure she did at least care for these things she’d found herself with. The only warmth she had in this snowy waste.
    xxxxThere was a wet slopping sound next to her, a smell of fish- but not just fish, of hope, which was as distant to her as summer- and she had her jaws around it, forcing out all the nutrients from it that she could. It wasn’t a big thing, it was pathetic, actually, but after living after a tree for days, any food was simply marvellous, and when you had to provide for three kits, without the heart to leave any without, there was nothing better, not in anything Tabitha could imagine.
    xxxxThe molly moved closer towards Tabitha, and this time, Tabitha didn’t try to resist her new guardian. Warm fur touched hers, and heat spread through her skin, and if Tabitha knew of anything that felt more pleasant, she couldn’t remember it in that moment.
    xxxx “I h-honest-t-tly don’t-t-t think I c-can tha-ank you enough. What-t’s your name?” Tabitha asked, wanting to know whether she could trust this molly to help with her kits long term. She was sure they were about the same age, and this molly was clearly concerned enough to give her precious food, without taking any herself, it seemed likely, but still, trusting someone with minimal knowledge of them didn’t seem the right thing to do when your human had lost you. You wanted to be sure that you only trusted cats if they’d help your human find you.
    xxxxThe molly performed an entirely different set of motions, this time including bearing her teeth in an oddly precise manner for a moment.
    xxxx “Uh-huh.” Tabitha responded. As if being a mother and her human somehow losing her and having to look after three kits all of a sudden weren’t world-shattering enough, she’d just managed to stumble on a cat who couldn’t speak, by chance. “Well, I’m T-tabitha.” Tabitha’s voice was still shaking from her shivers, and she still quickly pressed her nose back into the warmth surrounding her stomach as soon as she’d eaten what her reduced stomach size could manage, but she still felt warmer, and the shivering and chatter of her teeth was much less than a few moments before.
    xxxxThere was a nuzzling against her back, and Tabitha nearly nipped at the nose against her, before realising it was her helper, and turning to look at her questioningly instead. Or rather, slightly raising her head to see what she was doing. Any more than that would take more energy than she had.
    xxxxThe other molly was looking out into the bush, where three toms were sitting, one solely marked by his bright eyes, one unmistakable by his ginger coat, and the third looking like a rock with snow poured on it unevenly.
    xxxxTabitha tried to dip her head down further into the recesses of her hollow. She could hear a faint murmuring between the toms, but couldn’t pick any words. And then, the grey and white tom fixed her suddenly with a look, and the other two toms stopped muttering so he could speak.
    xxxx “It’s okay, I swear by Starclan we won’t intend to harm you or your kits.”
    xxxxTabitha shook her head slightly. She didn’t know what Starclan was, and her friend had told her to not trust promises to things she didn’t know.
    xxxx “Do you know anything of Starclan or the warriors’ code?” the grey and white tom asked. Tabitha shook her head slightly again. The tom sighed. “I’m Chubtail, this is Firepath, and Pearstone, and that is Nettleflower. Our clan – that’s a big family of us all together – lives close to here, and we don’t want to let a queen and her kits starve in our territory. We can fuss about anything else later, but we really do want to help. We promise to provide you and your kits with food and shelter for now at least, if you’ll let us.”
    xxxxRight now there was no way she was refusing that offer, even though it meant a long pause before Tabitha could finally be persuaded to let the toms carry her kits (and the molly support her) on the long walk back to their camp, occasionally stopping when the cold got too much for her mewling bewilderment bundles. They didn’t ask her name, they didn’t ask the kits names (or complete lack thereof in her case), just focusing purely on trying to convince her that they were trustworthy paws for tiny lives to find themselves in.
    -----
    xxxxIt took several days for the kits names to be announced, in which Mosquitokit (for Argusheart decided to delegate the job to her as soon as the kit proved that yes, she had already somehow memorised almost all there was to know about clan culture, and Boulderdash had proven on her first go to be terrible at explaining things) had repeated her explanation a thousand times.
    xxxxGiven both the total lack of knowledge that Tabitha had about clan life, and that her kits had been weakened by sleeping out in the cold since birth (forming suspicions about at least one of them dying), the delay to them was nothing but reasonable.
    xxxxSomehow it was beginning to become a new tradition to wait a few names to name kits. And this time, the clan made a big deal of the names being announced, to show their mother that they really were being accepted into the clan as real members now. And when Lobsterkit asked that he and his siblings could have the same as the newly named Ospreykit, Noctulekit and Saffronkit, Heronstar obliged. She hadn’t memorised the wording she had used, or even worked it out fully for the second litter, but she was sure it would become a Gustclan rite in time.
    -----
    xxxxMerlinpaw had, of course, had plenty of contact with the new queen. Everyone had had to, before she’d been convinced that Gustclan was actually safe, and that they really were going to help her with her kits despite her not having any clues how to do it herself. He’d had enough exposure, to work out that she came from over the Southern Border. And he was sure that there’d been a clan bordering them in that direction.
    xxxxChubtail had met them on patrol once. Wrenclan, or something.
    xxxxIf there was a clan there, they had a duty to answer why they’d let a just-kitted queen cross their borders without taking her in even temporarily. Kits could have died because of their negligence.
    xxxxOf course, only a crack team of Gustclan’s best warriors were suited. And, having fully realistic expectations of his own stellar brilliance, Merlinpaw knew this just meant him.
    xxxxMerlinpaw actually had made a plan (his cunning was without limits), so that when he went to join the apprentices to sleep, he deliberately got himself into an uncomfortable position, so that he didn’t fall asleep. Then, when all the warriors had fallen asleep, and he could hear the gentle breaths (and not so gentle ones too, in a couple of cases) of them all, he sprang up, darting as quietly and as quickly as his legs could carry him, all the way out of camp. The kits were long asleep, and Heronstar rarely stationed anyone to watch the second flipper into the walled area.
    xxxxMerlinpaw bounded through the nursery, and vanished through the flipper there, into the night. Heronstar was not a very good jumper, so, of course, she had no idea how easy it was for a cat to leave by the garden, and positioned no guards there. Merlinpaw jumped up onto the back wall (neatly of course, he definitely didn’t need to use his forelimbs to hold his weight while his back limbs struggled to manoeuvre his rear up to the right height, that would have been ridiculous, and displayed incompetence far below what could be expected from Merlinpaw the Magnificent), dropped down onto the ground (and no undignified “umph” was heard) and snuck around the side of the camp, keeping to the shadows and out of sight, until he met the dirt path that lead to the thunder path, and followed it down its length.
    -----
    xxxx"Heronstar, Wrenclan’s missing. I wanted to see if they had an nearby patrols to ask them why they’d just let a queen pass through without protecting her kits, but I couldn’t smell anything from them, and I went up to their border to be sure, and they hadn’t done any scent marking in moons. I explored the territory, and there’s no sign of cats there at all. Something really dangerous must have happened.”
    xxxxHeronstar sighed, keeping big blue eyes fixed on the oldest apprentice.
    xxxx"It was foolish to go out to confront them on your own. If they’d taken offence, on your own, you’d have had no chance against a full patrol in combat.” Merlinpaw shook his head slightly, and Heronstar knew his attitude wouldn’t allow him to accept the shocking idea of his own defeat. “It was worth checking, and still worth checking further, but you need to promise you won’t ever go out to confront any member of any other clan without at least asking me first.”
    xxxxMerlinpaw nodded. “Of course.” Maybe he’d be like the next Myrtleclaw, the most respected warrior, as he knew he had the skills to be. Merlinpaw turned to leave the leader’s den, and was almost out of the door when Heronstar spoke again.
    xxxx"Merlinpaw? It was foolish to go. But it was more wise than foolish to be able to admit your wrong doing and tell me vital information even if it meant tarnishing your honour – which I know you value - after having done that. Well done.”
    -----
    xxxxWhy did the simplest of things take so much courage? Despite being close friends with Pearstone, and them being alone together many times, she still hadn’t worked up the nerve, despite her promises to herself a moon before.
    xxxxAnd she could see that Chubtail expected her to actually try to suggest being mates to Pearstone while hunting from the special look he gave while assigning who would be on which patrol. The look he gave was far more forgiving of her than she was for taking so long.

[Tabbyfur, Ospreykit, Noctulekit and Saffronkit join Gustclan]
    [Merlinpaw has grown into a confident and decisive warrior; Merlindash]
    [Osierfang, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, Firepath, Merlindash, and Martinwhisker go hunting]
    [Pearstone and Moraine go hunting]
    [Harrierpelt stays in camp to look after his patients]
    [Argusheart stays in camp to look after the kits; Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit and Camberkit. Tabitha stays in camp to look after the kits; Ospreykit, Noctulekit and Saffronkit]
    [Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw, Droseratail and Vendacepaw, Myrtleclaw and Ploverpaw and Heronstar and Cicelypaw go training]
    [Chubtail, Boulderdash, Bugleclaw, Lobeliafur, and Barnfish stay in camp]
    [Gustclan consumes 1 hare, 1 rabbit and 1 frog – 6 portions]

(So, my neighbours had 7 cats until just over a week ago, and now they have 6. They only got 2 of them about 3 months ago. They were a mother and a son; the mother was about a year and a half old when they got her and the son about 6 months. The mum was called Tabitha. And Tabitha had a close encounter with a speeding lorry.
    (This queen looks really similar to Tabitha, especially in having kits as she arrives and I just… I couldn’t resist a little homage to Tabitha. I was considering doing it anyway and then she just looks really similar and I can’t not. I know I’m trying to be vaguely realistic with what the cats would know to name themselves, and so they wouldn’t know that a human calling them “Tabitha” had any meaning, but I can’t not.)

Leader:
      Heronstar | 71 | Female
      Lives: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆
      ↪point long-furred molly with blue eyes
      Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww

Deputy:
      ★ Chubtail | 67 | Male
      ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
      bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww

Medicine Cat: (1)
      ★ Harrierpelt | 46 | Male
      ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes
      Bb‘/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/mcmc/oY/ss/ww

Warriors: (13 [+3])
      ★ Boulderdash | Female | Queen
      ★ Myrtleclaw | 58 | Male
      ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
      BB/CCb/dd/dmdm /Ii/ll/McMc/oY/ss/ww
      ★ Argusheart | Female | Queen
      ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 45 | Male
      ↪ Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
      BB/CC/dd/Dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oY/SS/ww
      ★ Osierfang | 33 | Female
      ↪ Gold-brown tabby molly with green eyes
      b’b‘/CCb/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
      ★ Bugleclaw | 64 | Male
      ↪ Large, long-furred black tom with hazel eyes
      BB/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/ll/mcmc/oY/ss/ww
      ★ Lobeliafur | 29 | Female
      ↪ White-furred molly with brown eyes
      bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm /ii/Ll/McMc/OO/ss/WW
      ★ Moraine on Steep Slope “Moraine” | 40 | Female
      ↪ Golden-brown tabby molly with big green eyes
      bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/Ll/McMc/OO/Ss/ww
      ★ Shellcloud | 25 | Male
      ↪ White tom with grey point and blue eyes
      ↪ Claw-mark scars diagonally over his nose
      bb’/CsCs/dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
      ★ Droseratail| 25 | Male
      ↪ Tabby cinnamon tom with blue eyes
      b’b’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oY/ss/ww
      ★ Martinwhisker | 41 | Male
      ↪ White tom with black ears and back and hazel eyes
      BB/Cc/Dd/Dmdm/ii/ll/Mcmc/oY/SS/ww
      ★ Sparrowfoot | 19 | Female
      ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with hazel eyes
      BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
      ★ Nettleflower | 19 | Female
      ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with blue eyes
      Bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
      ★ Firepath | 23 | Male
      ↪ Apricot tabby with hazel eyes
      BB/CCa/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/OY/ss/ww
      ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | Female | Queen
      ★ Merlindash | 16 | Male
      ↪ Gold-brown tabby tom with green eyes and white feet
      b’b’/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
      ★ Name | Age | Gender
      ↪ Description
      carrying

Apprentices: (4)
      ★ Merlinpaw | 16 | Male
      ↪ Gold-brown tabby tom with green eyes and white feet
      b’b’/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
      * See warriors
      ★ Langoustinepaw | 14 | Female
      ↪ Apricot tabby with yellow eyes
      Bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/LL/McMc/OO/ss/ww
      ★ Vendacepaw | 14 | Male
      ↪ Grey tabby tom with yellow eyes
      Bb/CCa/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/McMc/oY/ss/ww
      ★ Ploverpaw | 12 | Male
      ↪ Brown tabby tom with white underside and hazel eyes
      Bb'/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
      ★ Cicelypaw | 12 | Female
      ↪ Molly with grey point, white toes and blue eyes
      ↪ Jagged tail, with a break in the bones of it
      Bb/CsCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/Ss/ww
      ★ Name | Age | Gender
      ↪ Description
      carrying

Queens: (3)
      ★ Argusheart | 63 | Female | •••
      ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale eyes
      bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/mcmc/Oo/ss/ww
      ★ Boulderdash | 62 | Female | •••
      ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
      ↪ Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
      BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/Ss/ww
      ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | 20 | Female | •••
      ↪ Tabby grey molly with yellow eyes and a white throat
      bb’/CC/dd/Dmdm/ii/LL/Mcmc/oo/Ss/ww
      ★ Name | Age | Gender | •
      ↪ Description
      Carrying

Kits: (7)
      ★ Pheasantkit | 3 | Female
      ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with green cross-eyes
      Bb/CCs/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/mcmc/Oo/ss/ww
      ★ Mosquitokit | 3 | Female
      ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with yellow eyes
      Bb/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/mcmc/Oo/ss/ww
      ★ Lobsterkit | 3 | Male
      ↪ Long-furred black tom with green eyes
      Bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/mcmc/oY/ss/ww
      ★ Camberkit | 3 | Male
      ↪ Polydactyl black tom with blue eyes and pale undersides
      Bb/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/mcmc/oY/S*s/ww
      ★ Ospreykit | 2 | Female
      ↪ White and grey molly with hazel eyes
      bb/Cca/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/mcmc/oo/SS/ww
      ★ Noctulekit | 2 | Female
      ↪ Chocolate tabby with pale undersides and blue eyes
      bb’/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Mcmc/oo/Ss/ww
      ★ Saffronkit | 2 | Male
      ↪ Silvery tabby tom with violet eyes and pale undersides
      Bb’/Cca/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/Mcmc/oY/Ss/ww
      ★ Name | Age | Gender
      ↪ Description
      carrying

Elders: (1)
      ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 96 | Male
      ↪ White and ginger tom with hazel eyes
      ↪ Nose scar, scar over one eye, so he’s blind on one side
      ↪ Developing diabetes
      BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/McMc/OY/Ss/ww
      ★ Name | Age | Gender
      ↪ Description
      carrying
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
    North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
    East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
    South | Road | Clan Name | Username
    West | Hills | Redclan | RebelliousWinter

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark (1) | Helps toothache
    Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk
    Burdock Root (2) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
    Burnet (1) | Stops minor bleeding, keeps strength up
    Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
    Celandine (1) | Soothes damaged eyes.
    Cobweb (0) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
    Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
    stiffness. Helps burns.
    Daisy Leaf (1) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb
    Fennel (1) | Eases hip pain, helps kittings
    Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
    and pains, esp. headaches.
    Goatweed (1) | Eases anxiety and grief
    Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds
    Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
    and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
    Horsetail (0) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Lamb's Ear (1) | Gives a cat strength
    Lungwort (2) | Cures yellowcough
    Ragwort (1) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength
    Sorrel(1) | For travelling, increases appetite
    Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
    Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
    Thyme (0) | Helps nervousness, anxiety and shock
    Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x2 | 1 serving
    Mice | x3 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x2 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
    Hares | x1 | 3 servings
    Total | x25 | 4 moons’ worth

Mentors:
    All: Climb, Fish and/or Hunt
    Warrior: Fight, Track
    Med Cat: Herb Identification, Heal, Stealth
    +Detective: Observe, Investigate, Stealth
    +Deputy, from Leader: Diplomacy, Orate, Stategise
    Optional skills (2(+)): Advance skill (above), Agility,
    Basic Heal (warrior), Diplomacy, Fight, Fish, Herb
    identification, Hunt, Interpret Prophecy, Investigate,
    Observe, Orate, Run, Stalk, Stealth, Strategise,
    Swim, Track

Osierfang | Merlinpaw | 9
    Track, Fight, Fish, Hunt, Track, Climb, Diplomacy, B. Healing, Stealth

Shellcloud | Langoustinepaw | 7
    Fish, Hunt, Track, Climb, Agility, B. Healing, Diplomacy,
    Droseratail | Vendacepaw | 7
    Fish, Hunt, Track, Climb, Agility, B. Healing, Diplomacy,
    Heronstar | Cicelypaw | 5
    Stalk, Climb, Fish, Hunt, Fight,
    Myrtleclaw | Ploverpaw | 5
    Stalk, Climb, Fish, Hunt, Fight,
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Moves

Starclan cats:
    Elmkit fang | Died shortly after birth

Dark Forest cats:
    Saddlekit stream | Ate poisonous fungus

Family:
    Heronstar and Chubtail
    Shellcloud and Droseratail;
    Ploverpaw, Cicelypaw and Saddlekit
    Boulderdash and Harrierpelt [Myrtleclaw] ★
    Elmkit, Sparrowfoot and Nettleflower
    Argusheart and Bugleclaw
    Kits reabsorbed
    Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit and Camberkit
    Larchstorm and Unknown [Osierfang]★
    Merlinpaw
    Clearsight of Tempestclan and Embertoes of Iceclan? ★
    Smoke t.C.t.M. of Hyenaclan, Ash w.N-E.B of Hyenaclan and Firepath
    Droseratail and Lobeliafur
    No kits yet
    Unknown, Unknown and Unknown
    Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw
    Shellcloud and Nettleflower
    No kits yet
    Unknown and Tabitha
    Ospreykit, Noctulekit and Saffronkit
    ★ Name and Name ★
    Kits
    Last edited by Chamrosh on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Chamrosh

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Briarclan [26]

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Number of Cats: 46(8 Servings)
    Toms: 24 Mollies: 22
    Next Moonstone Visit: Now
    🍁Archive🍁
    ───────────────────────────────────
    Rushed because I don't want to miss replies! Next one will be long and have some drama in it!
    ───────────────────────
    [Ceremony Mutepaw-Mutesoft, Owlpaw becomes Med. Apprentice, Ruby-Pipitkit]
    [Apprentice Trial Lambpaw went to do their trial.]
    [Apprentice Training Owlpaw trains with Archpool. (I updated her list of skills)
    Runningpaw trains.
    ]
    [Border Patrol 1 Lichenfern, Patchpelt, Rabbitheart, Russetmist, Willowdusk and Runningpaw patrol the borders.]
    [Hunting Patrol 1 Coppereyes, Breezerunner, Foxclaw, Vixenspirit, Dipperdust and Mutesoft hunt by the lake.]]
    [Herb Hunting Archpool and Owlpaw go herb hunting in the forest after their training.]
    [Death Darkshade dies of old age, she passes in her sleep.
    Fawnwillow was killed by Aspenthorn.
    ]
    [Camp Guard Sagestorm leads the rest of the clan on an investigation for Fawnwillow's death.]
    [Moonstone Cloudstar visits Moonstone (Don't send a cat)]
    [Prey Eaten 1 Ermine (2 servings) 1 Quail (3 servings) 3 Mouse (3 serving)]

THE CLAN
          Leader:
          Cloudstar | 55 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
          Sagestorm | 48 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
          Archpool | 73 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Owlpaw | 12 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Warriors:
          Coppereyes | 49 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Waspfur | 49 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Dawnflower | 48 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Lichenfern | 46 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Breezerunner | 37 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Foxclaw | 36 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Rabbitheart | 35 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Patchpelt | 30 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Brambletuft | 26 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Willowdusk | 26 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Mudpuddle | 25 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Russetmist | 25 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Ryestone | 18 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Tigerflower | 17 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Dipperdust | 15 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Finchfin | 15 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Quailwing | 15 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Mutesoft | 13 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Apprentices:
          Lambpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Runningpaw | 11 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
          Oriolefeather | 62 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Lyrasong | 49 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          [1]Lizardstream | 48 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Badgerfall | 43 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          [1]Aspenthorn | 18 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
          Blazekit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Mottlekit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Rockkit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Sandkit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Sunnykit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Pipitkit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Applekit | 2 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Lightingkit | 2 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Lionkit | 2 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Longkit | 2 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Needlekit | 2 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Nettlekit | 2 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Newtkit | 2 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Robinkit | 2 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Rustlekit | 2 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Elders:
          Resinmoon | 109 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Prisoners:
          Vixenspirit | 33 Moons | Molly | 🍁

FRESH-KILL PILE
          Mice | x3 | 1 servings
          Water Vole | x5 | 1 servings
          Rabbit | x5 | 2 servings
          Quail | x4 | 3 servings
          Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
          Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
          Total | 21 | 38 servings

DECEASED

Berrypaw | Killed by Aspenpaw and Sagestorm
          Blizzardsong | Exiled and killed
          Bouldershade | Killed by Aspenthorn and Sagestorm
          Owldust | Complications after kitting
          Rainkit | Hawk Attack
          Starlingpaw | Rouge Attack
          Stormkit | Stillborn
          Whitekit | Stillborn
          Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
          Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
          ↪Tigerflower, Rockkit, Sandkit, Mottlekit,
          Sunnykit, Blazekit

Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
          ↪Ryestone, Aspenthorn, Whitekit, Quailkit
          Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
          ↪Owlpaw, Lambpaw, Dust of the Briar(Hyenaclan),
          Spiderkit(Jinxclan), Whitekit(Jinxclan)

Waspfur and Lizardstream
          Squirrelpaw(Hopeclan), Russetpaw(Deathclan),
          Sorrelpaw(Gorseclan), Darkpaw(Verglasclan)

Coppereyes and Badgerfall
          ↪Lionkit, Longkit, Lightingkit
          Lyrasong and Sagestorm
          Rainkit, Stormkit, Rustlekit, Applekit, Robinkit
          Oriolefeather and Lichenfern
          ↪Nettlekit, Needlekit, Newtkit
      Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      North | Hyenaclan | roses - !
      East | No clan will lie to the east.
      South | Sageclan | kaden.
      West | Gorseclan | Ember*

MEDICINE

1|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      1|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      1|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      1|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      1|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      2|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      1|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      1|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      1|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      1|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Archpool | Owlpaw | 6 |
      Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing,
      Herb Recognition, Herb Usage, Poisons, Kitting, Mending, Cures, Death

Rabbitheart | Lambpaw | 6 |
      Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
      Patchpelt | Runningpaw | 2 |
      Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    amethyst14

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist