Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

clan replies / 035.

Postby deimido » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:30 am

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Newleaf.
newleaf is in full bloom! herbs are growing in abundance and theres a chance of a medicine cat collecting more of them than usual and smaller prey is easier to catch.

CAC Fanclub || StreamClan , SolarClan , QuartzClan , SorrelClan , StoneClan , ShadeClan , FallClan , TroutClan , SpringClan , EchoClan , CaveClan , GorseClan , SwallowClan , BlazeClan , CrescentClan , SummitClan , ScorchClan , SedgeClan ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
GorseClan | Emberwisp wrote:Gorseclan

[Orchidstar asks Starclan for a medicine cat.]
[Batwing, Pumaheart, Hareflight, Leopardtalon, Blossomstep, and Newtcall hunt.]
The clan consumes two servings of stoat.
(Note to self: Still need to find Mottledpaw, Littlepaw, and Spiderstep from Aspenclan, Winternose and Falconkit from Lunarclan, Sorrelpaw from Asterclan, and Brindlenose and Sunfoot from Blueclan.

StarClan has given you a medicine cat, pick five herbs from here to start your store.

Your hunting patrol caught x1 mouse, x1 shrew, and x1 hare.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SpringClan | ubiquitous. wrote:Image

[ Crowstar asks StarClan for a Queen
Flamepatch and Sparrowdrop hunt by the river
Splashflower searches for herbs
SpringClan eats 1 vole ]

StarClan has given you a queen! They will be due in two moons/posts.

Flamepatch and Sparrowdrop caught x1 fish on their hunt.

Splashflower gathered x2 hawkweed and x1 burdock root.

SwallowClan | Arya22 wrote:Image

(Leafstrike, Barleystorm, Honeyear, Mikestep, Whisperleap and Hopstripe hunting patrol
Sycamorewhisker and Pebblepaw training (fighting)
Moonshadow and Specklepaw training (endurance)
Barkknot and Beetlepaw training (endurance)
Freckleface and Sandpaw training (hunting)
Spiderstar going to the moonpool, requesting warrior
Fawnthroat and Ashpaw looking for herbs (training Finding plants)
Smokewhisker patrolling
Pebblekit became Pebblepaw, Sycamorewhisker's apprentice!)

Your hunting patrol caught x1 small fish and x2 mice.

Pebblepaw learned the fighting skill.

Specklepaw and Beetlepaw learned the endurance skill.

Sandpaw learned the hunting skill.

StarClan has given you a warrior.

Fawnthroat and Ashpaw gathered x1 dock and x1 lungwort. Ashpaw learned the finding plants skill, which helped her find x1 additional thyme.

Smokewhisker's patrol was uneventful.

SedgeClan | Enchanted., wrote:Image

the clan consumes the hare and the two shrews for their meal
cranberrybreeze is kitting ( big litter. mate was white rogue w/ ginger patches. )
all three of the apprentices train with their mentors
maplewhisker takes finchcloud and duckwater on border patrol
brightflower and hawknose go on a hunting patrol
rosepaw goes hunting for more medicine herbs
willowstar goes to the moonpool ( requests any cat )

Cranberrybreeze has given birth to six kittens! The second kit is the runt, and has a higher chance of falling sick then the rest of their littermates.
[ 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 ]

Whitepaw learned the speed skill, Foggypaw learned the swimming skill, and Burnetpaw learned the hunting skill.

Maplewhisker's border patrol was uneventful.

Brightflower and Hawknose caught x1 rabbit on their hunt.

Rosepaw gathered x1 tormentil and x2 lungwort.

StarClan has given you an apprentice.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby killer romance. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:34 am

Spiritclan have gained their name through the feeling other clans get from them. Their territory is made predominantly of very dark forest, with only part of the east being moors. The forest is usually misty and dimly lit, so has an eerie feel to it. Few clans actually ever considered having that land, except for the founder of Spiritclan, since it just creeps cats out too much. The moors are equally as foggy, but often much brighter. Much of it is covered in heather and gorse so in summer it is filled with bugs, rabbits and bright colours. Throughout the forest are dotted ancient twoleg stones which the cats use for various things. One of these is centered in camp and the leader uses it to address the clan. The camp itself is to the right of the territory, slightly south. Near the border between moorland and forest is a small lake.

The cats themselves have a range of personalities, of course, but are generally known for being mysterious. They always seem to behave like they know something you don't, but are not unpleasant. Just mysterious. They make reliable allies because no matter what they will never betray anyone. However, get in their bad side and they can be very spontaneous enemies who may well just decide to act against your clan when they get bored.

In appearance the cats are very slim, although many have a range of fur thickness. Their slight builds allow them to be agile and quick, which is another reason they have the name Spiritclan. They move through the trees very fast, using them and the fog to conceal themselves. Sometimes you will doubt you even spotted one flitting between stumps, like you would if you saw a ghost. Most have greyscale coloured fur, with some exceptions. And most of them seem to have pale, wide eyes. But again, not all.

(Since I have had a clan before, Katrione has said I can have up to five beginning cats:)

Ashenstar | Leader | Male | 49 moons |
    Tinybird | Medicine Cat | Female | 70 moons |
    Pinewhisper | Warrior | Female | 41 moons |
    Badgerpaw | Apprentice | Male | 7 moons | Mentor: Pinewhisper
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiro,, » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Hopeclan
Number of Cats: 12 (Male-6/Female-6)
Next Moonpool Visit: 31st July

Cinderpaw was stretched out in the sun with her eyes sparkling. Suddenly a familiar scent reached her nose and her gaze snapped towards the camp entrance. Mousestar and a young, heart-achingly familiar cat emerged from the reeds. Her heart skipped a beat. That cat looked just like her mother! She stood and stumbled towards them and for once she was speechless.

"Cinderpaw? Are you ok?" Mousestar asked.

"H-He looks like my mum... It's like looking at her reflection..." she murmured.

"I haven't met either of your kin but perhaps you two are related?" Echopaw murmured. Cinderpaw snapped out of her strange daze and began flooding the new cat with questions.

"What's your mums name? What's your dads name? How old are you? Where did you come from?"

"My mums name is Star. My dads name is Robert, he's a kittypet. I'm six moons old. I come from twolegplace."

"My mothers name is Star and I came from twolegplace too! I don't know any Robert though but we must be related!"

"How? You look a lot older than me and you don't know my dad?"

"Simple, separate litters!" Appeblaze purred.

"Wow! This is so cool!" Stormpaw beamed, yellow eyes glowing. Cinderpaw shrieked and tackled him.

"Hey Cinderpaw, I didn't know you had been an alley way stray?" Appleblaze felt a pang of loneliness that she had never told him about this but he also understood. It was hard to talk about a rough patch in your life, especially if that rough patch was when you were young.

"I was born behind a big, green twoleg box that was really stinky! My mum was always on the run from twolegs and other cats. When I was about five moons I decided I didn’t enjoy always eating crowfood so I ran away. I had just jumped down into a forest when I met Appleblaze! Back then his name was Red and I was Ashley but that’s a story for another day. We travelled for a couple of moons until we were found at the border! How did you get here Stormpaw?”

“I had a dream from a sparkly cat that told me to find a funny eared tom sleeping next to a pretty pond!” He giggled. Mousestar flattened his ears self-consciously when everyone looked at him. Suddenly there was a loud yowl from the nursery.

“That was Silverheart! Echopaw, I want you to watch carefully during this.” Lily ordered. The medicine cat and her apprentice hurried towards the nursery. They were half way when another yowl split the air and Appleblaze gasped.

“Sweetdawn! It’s been great talking about family but I have to go because I think I’m about to be blessed with one of my own!” He sprinted towards the nursery

“Appleblaze stay out here. You’ll be no help and you’ll probably just get under our paws, especially with two she-cats kitting at once!” Lily explained, holding him back with her tail.

“Would mentoring Stormpaw keep you occupied Appleblaze?” Mousestar asked as he approached, Stormpaw and Cinderpaw scampering after him.

“I guess so…” He sighed, reluctant to leave camp while his precious mate was kitting. The two apprentices and their mentors pushed through the reeds, waded through the river and padded off into the forest. Nightglow beckoned Birchnose, Itch and Cloverstep closer.

“Two cats are kitting right now so we’ll need extra prey and ensured safety. Itch, I want you and Cloverstep on patrol. Birchnose, come with me. We’re going hunting. Let’s all keep Silverheart and Sweetdawn in our minds.” Nightglow ordered. Immediately they split into their pairs and left camp.

[PREY EATEN:] 1 squirrel, 1 vole
[KITTING:] Sweetdawn, Silverheart
[TRAINING:] Mousestar ---> Cinderpaw (tracking), Appleblaze ---> Stormpaw (anything)
[BORDER:] Cloverstep, Itch (finds Squirrelpaw of Asterclan)
[HUNTING:] Birchnose, Nightglow

Leader:
Mousestar | 68 | Tom | 🐱 Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Nightglow | 57 | she | 🐱

Medicine Cat:
Lily | 30 | she | 🐱

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Echopaw | 10 | she | [url=http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee458/ChibiSafari/cat-close-animal-cat-face-16`2309.jpeg]🐱[/url]

Warriors:
Appleblaze | 28 | Tom | 🐱
Itch | 30 | Tom | 🐱
Cloverstep | 25 | Tom | 🐱
Birchnose | 51 | Tom | 🐱

Apprentices:
Cinderpaw | 15 | She | 🐱
Stormpaw | 6 | tom | 🐱

Queens:
Sweetdawn | 25 | She | 🐱
Silverheart | 27 | She | 🐱

Kits:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Groveclan | Solyn
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Lostclan | miss universe
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Soulclan | krazykitty00
East | Frostclan | Zmijas Folly
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username
Southeast | Echoclan | Katrione

Herbs:
Dock | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds | x2
Honey | Soothes sore throats, infections and coughing | x1
Catmint | Best remedy for Greencough. Can also be used to cure Whitecough | x1
Cobweb | To soak up and stop or slow bleeding | x2
Comfrey | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, can be used on stiff joints, and can be used for burns | x1
Feverfew | Reduces body temperature | x1
Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains | x1
Poppy Seeds | Soothes shock and distress and eases pain | x3
Daisy Leaves | Soothes aching joints and it’s a traveling herb | x1
Raspberry Leaves | could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Birds | x0 | 3 servings
Fish | x0 | 2 servings
Voles | x0 | 1 servings
Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
Mice | x0 | 1 servings
Snakes | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Mousestar | Cinderpaw | 4 |
↪Hunting✓
Combat✓
Swimming✓
Climbing✓
Tracking
Appleblaze | Stormpaw | 0 |
↪Hunting
Combat
Swimming
Climbing
Tracking

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Appleblaze and Sweetdawn | Expecting
??? and Silverheart | Expecting
??? and ??? | Itch, Lily
??? and ??? | Sweetdawn, Cloverstep
Last edited by kiro,, on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── ( dawnclan :: post seven)

Postby stranger danger » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:42 pm

number of cats: three. next moonpool visit avaliable: anytime. archive thread.

briarstar slid back into camp with a young tom at her side. he introduced himself as ravenpounce, he was exiled from his clan for a crime he hadn't committed. smokestep flicked his tail, wary at the newcomer. "welcome, kit." he taunted, jumping down from the side of a rocky ledge. ravenpounce seemed to quiver at the sight of the deputy, his small frame racking gently. a warning hiss came from the leader, as she stood in front of him, somewhat protectively. the deputy stepped back, a questioning look in his eye. he wasn't even coming on that strong and yet briarstar approached him as an enemy. ravenpounce stopped quivering, looking at the leader in awe.

the rest of the day was uneventful - except for when mintdew went into labor with a wail.

{the clan consumed a finch.}
{mintdew went into labor.}
{ravenpounce and smokestep went hunting.}

Leader:
          briarstar | 43 moons | she-cat | x
          lives: ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

deputy:
          smokestep | 37 moons | tom| x

medicine Cat:
          quailstep | 37 moons | tom | x

warriors:
          | | | [url=xxx]x[/url]
          ravenpounce | 19 moons | tom| x

apprentices:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

queens:
          mintdew | 31 moons | she-cat | x

kits:

elders:

ally clans:
          echoclan | katrione
          forestclan | simonpet
          moorclan | dinolil1
          lostclan | miss universe

enemy clans
          clan Name | username
          clan Name | username

borders
          north | clan name | username
          east | clan name | username
          south | clan name | username
          west | clan name | username

herb storage
          borage leaves | chewed and eaten by nursing queens and those with fever | milk production and easing of fevers.
          chickweedt| eaten | remedy for greencough
          chervil | chewed for the jucie | for infected wounds, bellyaches and kittings.
          cobwebs | pressed over wounds | to soak, or clean bleeding. also to wrap around wounds.
          coltsfoot | leaves chewed into pulp | eases breathing, kitten-cough, and cracked, or sore pads.
          catmint | eaten | best remedy for greenchough.
          poppy seeds | eaten | used to help sleep

fresh-kill pile:
          mice | x2 | 2 servings
          nothing yet | x0 | 0 servings
          finch | x1 | 3 servings
          frog | x1 | 1 servings
          minnow | x1 | 1 servings
          shrew | x1 | 1 servings

mentors:
          mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
          mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased Cats:
          cat Name | cause of Death
          cat Name | cause of Death

family:
          smokestep and mintdew | kits
          name and name | kits

stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:56 am

Number of Cats: 25
(12 Mollies 13 Toms)

Honeyear paced the warriors den after his patrol had come back from hunting. He had two moons left to convince Hopstripe, only two... But he knew he could do it. "And who on earth are you?" Honeyear jumped and whirled around when he heard the unfamiliar voice- and accent. A molly was standing at the entrance of the den, straight and confident. But Honeyear had never seen her before. "Who?..." Honeyear mumbled. "I asked you the question first! Who are you?" the molly asked again, her voice loud. "My name is Honeyear, I-" "Alright. My name's Brambleburr." the way the female rolled her r's was very pleasing to hear... "I am a new warrior that Spiderstar found just today." Honeyear nodded, smiling. "Pleased to meet you." he said, bowing his head in greeting. And in truth, he was. Something seemed to draw him to the loud and confident warrior... "And I'm the temporary deputy of this clan." Brambleburr tilted her head in confusion. "Temporary? Why is that?" she asked. "Because the real deputy is having kits right now." Honeyear explained. Brambleburr laughed. "You do have strange ways here." She shook her head and walked out. Honeyear stayed watching after her, sighing happily. She was really beautiful, and nice, and funny...

"Tomorrow, I'll be an apprentice, like you!" Firekit boasted to his brother, Pebblepaw. Pebblepaw smiled. "I'm happy for you." Firekit smiled widely. "I'll become a great warrior!" he exclaimed. Pebblepaw couldn't help but laugh. "Become a great apprentice first! I trained fighting already, I promise it's not as easy as you think." Firekit shrugged. "Who knows. I'll be great at it!" Pebblepaw smiled. He was envious for his brothers, although younger by a moon, courage and confidence. "you might be. Good luck anyway." he told his brother. He thought about it again. They weren't really brothers, but they thought each other as such. They had grown up together, had drunk the same milk... But Pebblepaw wondered who his real parents were. We're they alive? Dead? He sighed. This was probably something he'd never find out.

Whisperleap and Mikestep were sitting side by side, thinking about all that had been happening in the clan. "Firekit will become an apprentice tomorrow." Mikestep said. "true. And it won't be long before Specklepaw and Beetlepaw become warriors, either." Whisperleap answered, smiling. "I still remember our warrior ceremony." "of course! It was such an important moment for us..." Mikestep laughed a little. "it was only, what, a few moons ago? And already, kits are growing up, the clan is growing quickly..." Whisperleap murmured. Mikestep looked at her from the side. He still felt like an apprentice next to her, foolish in his ways and thoughts. She was so grown up! "I- you know, Whisperleap..." Mikestep started. Whisperleap looked at him. Mikestep felt a blush start creeping over his face. "ever since we were apprentices, I-" he couldn't continue, he couldn't! Why has he even started this? "you what?" Whisperleap asked, tilting her head. Her voice almost sounded expectant, as if she was looking forward to his words... "I- I've always admired you." Mikestep spoke in a very quiet voice. "you were always so confident, so good at everything, so beaut-" he broke off, blushing brightly. Whisperleap smiled. "I thought the same thing about you... You were always so kind, knew the right words to say, and so humble too..." Whisperleap blushed a little too. Mikestep looked away, embarrassed by the the compliments. "I-" "Will you be my mate?" Whisperleap blurted out. "we've done so many things together, we lost our clans, then came here and became apprentices, then warrior. Always together. So-" "stop talking, of course I will!" Mikestep interrupted her, smiling. Whisperleap froze. "You- You really?..." "yes!" Mikestep smiled. He was so happy, they had finally dared to say it! Happy, the new mates nuzzled each other, purring.

~the next day~

Firekit had woken up early, and now he stepped impatiently from one paw to the other. He would become an apprentice today! Wheatfur, his mother, stood beside him. She was happy. Firekit was her only real kit that had survived, and he was growing up today. He would be given a mentor, and... And one day, he would be a warrior. Of course, she also considered Ashpaw and Pebblepaw as her kits. She saw Ravenfeather wake up and went to her, smiling softly. "are you going to be a warrior now?" Ravenfeather asked Wheatfur. The queen shook her head, and sat down where she was. Ravenfeather understood, and smiled. "you want to stay here as a queen?" Wheatfur smiled and nodded. She knew she wasn't good enough to be a warrior. She much preferred to simply help other Queens and stay here. Outside, cats were starting to wake up and leave their dens, until the call Firekit had been waiting for finally arrived. "may all cats able to catch their own prey gather beneath this rock!"

Spiderstar stood on his rock, looking down proudly at his clan. "I have a couple of announcements today." he smiled. "yesterday, I was told that..." he paused for effect. "Whisperleap and Mikestep are now mates." cats cheered and congratulated the two young cats, who smiled broadly, standing together and their tails twined. "I also have a ceremony to do." Spiderstar called when they had calmed down. "Firekit, please step forward." the bright orange kit did so, until he was standing under the high rock. "you have now reached six moons, and are ready to become am apprentice. Your name will now be Firepaw, and your mentor will be Honeyear!" cats cheered as Honeyear stepped forward to meet Firepaw, both smiling. In Firepaw's eyes, Honeyear was a great warrior and deputy. "Firepaw! Firepaw! Firepaw!"

When everyone had calmed down, Spiderstar jumper down from the rock. "Honeyear, please give out patrols!" he called. Honeyear stepped forward. "mentors, train your apprentices! Hopstripe, Barleystorm, Whisperleap and Mikestep, you will go on a hunting patrol. Leafstrike, Brambleburr and Smokewhisker, on another." he looked around. "I'll join Leafstrike's patrol." Spiderstar suddenly said. Honeyear nodded. "then... Does everyone know what they have to do? Then go!" he started walking, closely followed by Firepaw. The other cats also started to get into their groups and leave.

(Firekit became Firepaw, Honeyear's apprentice!
Whisperleap and Mikestep are now mates!
Moonshadow and Specklepaw training (sneaking)
Barkknot and Beetlepaw training (sneaking)
Freckleface and Sandpaw training (endurance)
Sycamorewhisker and Pebblepaw training (hunting)
Honeyear and Firepaw training (fighting)
Fawnthroat and Ashpaw training (Plants against illnesses)
Spiderstar, Leafstrike, Brambleburr and Smokewhisker hunting
Hopstripe, Mikestep, Whisperleap and Barleystorm hunting)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 68 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 55 moons | Female | X
          Step in deputy:
          Honeyear | 50 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 71 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat apprentice:
          Ashpaw | 8 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 56 moons | Male | X
          Moonshadow | 50 moons | Female | X
          Smokewhisker | 32 moons | Male | X
          Honeyear | 50 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 52 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 19 moons | Male | X
          Whisperleap | 18 moons | Female | X
          Freckleface | 42 moons | Male | X
          Hopstripe | 19 moons| Female | X
          Barleystorm | 42 moons | Female | X
          Sycamorewhisker | 45 moons | Male | X
          Brambleburr| 45 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Beetlepaw | 11 moons | Male | X
          Specklepaw | 11 moons | Female | X
          Sandpaw | 15 moons | Male | X
          Pebblepaw | 7 moons | Male | X
          Firepaw | 6 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 53 moons | Female | X
          Ravenfeather | 55 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Ferretkit | 4 moons | Male | X
          Fuzzykit | 4 moons | Female | X

Elders:
          Fauna | 172 moons | Female | X

Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Boulderclan | shasta blue
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x2
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x0
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.| x1
    Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.| x1
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough. | x1
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    (5 servings per post)
    Mice | x2 | 2 servings
    Vole | x3 | 3 servings (used up)
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings (used up)
    Big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    Total: 6 servings left over/ 1 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Moonshadow | Specklepaw | 5: hunting, fighting, climbing, endurance, sneaking
    Barkknot| Beetlepaw | 5: hunting, fighting, climbing, endurance, sneaking
    Freckleface | Sandpaw | 4: climbing, fighting, hunting, endurance
    Sycamorewhisker| Pebblepaw| 2: fighting, hunting
    Fawnthroat| Ashpaw| 2: Finding plants in the forest, Plants against illnesses
    Honeyear | Firepaw | 1: Fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions: which training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Barleystorm and Sycamorewhisker
    Whisperleap and Mikestep
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Honeyear -> Brambleburr
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+???= Firekit
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlepaw, Specklepaw
    Ravenfeather+Leafstrike= Ferretkit, Fuzzykit
    Fawnthroat+Brackenheart (Waveclan)= Freckleface
    Barleystorm+Sycamorewhisker= Sandpaw
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies no.16

Postby ashton. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:33 am

weather: newleaf.
      most of the flooding has vanished! except for the ground remaining soaked and the bodies of water still a little swollen, the weather has returned to normal. birds are singing, prey is up and about, and new cats are wandering around.

Awesomeness7 wrote:

//Can't write out a post, sorry. Basically the cat that was found on the last patrol is Rose, Flamestars sister. She's a lazy, spoilt brat and there's major sibling rivalry going on between them. Other than that Flamestar and Tawnyshadow are getting closer, Snowshines majorly relieved about the change of whether and that's about it.

Prey: 2/3 hare fed the clan!
Herbs: Snowshine searches for herbs!
Hunting: Shadowpelt, Thistleleaf and Rose go hunting!
Patrol: Flamestar and Tawnyshadow patrol the border!
[/size]

snowshine found chervil and honey!
      shadowpelt, thistleleaf, and rose caught two squirrels!
      flamestar and tawnyshadow found an apprentice!

Zmija's Folly wrote:

"Let all cats old enough to venture into the icy snow gather here beneath the high-shelf for a clan meeting!" Snowstar's call rang out, reverberating in the large cave. Soon enough all the clan was gathered beneath her with Poppycloud, Cobweb and the six clambering kits near the back. Snowstar stopped a moment to smile at the sight - the first kits of Frostclan and now.. The leader looked back at the cats beneath her, "It's time for someone's ceremony." she purred as she beckoned Mothpaw forward. The diluted she-cat stepped forward and hopped onto the cave's natural shelf so she was standing next to Snowstar. The two she-cat's shared a moment of purrs before Snowstar continued, "Mothpaw, the first apprentice of Frostclan, the first to have her warrior ceremoney. Do you promise to protect this clan from any and all outside sources be it cat or fox? Do you promise to hunt until you feel your legs giving out beneath you when times are hard and help search for any herbs in our times of need?"

Mothpaw lifted her head proudly and without missing a beat she proudly said, "I do." Snowstar laid one of her own paws on top of the apprentice's and lifted her head to look at the cave's ceiling. Several seconds later she looked back into Mothpaw's eyes, "I present our clan and our ancestors with our newest warrior! From this moment on, she shall be known as Mothfrost."

The clan burst into cheers and Mothfrost even saw Poppycloud cheer a few times from the back. She felt as though her chest was about to carry her away.

-----

Swiftleap sat with Snowstar the fresh-kill pile, his heart a fluttering mess, "Snowstar, can I talk to you..?" The pointed she-cat's icy gaze found Swiftleap and she nodded, "Of course you can, Swiftleap." Swiftleap's paws fumbled awkwardly for a moment, "Well, I was just wonderin--" Swiftleap hissed lightly as he spun around.

"Gotcha, mouse!" Bramblekit's eager meow sounded as the deputy's eyes found what had pierced his tail. "It's not a mouse, Bramblekit! It's a badger!" Briarkit raced toward the two toms and barreled into her brother. "Bramblekit! Briarkit!" Poppycloud's snap shot over and the two kits jumped in fear, flying from the deputy's tail. Their mother paced nearby, "Burrkit said you were going to get into trouble, you can't just go interrupted the leader and deputy! You never know what they might be discussing!" The queen hissed, scuffing her two kits gently on the ears. She looked up at Swiftleap with a gentle sigh, "I'm sorry, Swiftleap, there's just so many to handle!"

Swiftleap smiled gently at the queen and nodded his head, "It's perfectly fine, Poppycloud, I understand you have your paws full." Poppycloud's expression was grateful for a flash before it turned stern once more and she followed after her two clumsy kits. "Oh, I can't wait to have kits of my own." Swiftleap turned to see Snowstar's tail flicking happily behind her and her eyes glazed over as she watched the two kits racing away. "Well.. I.." Swiftleap swallowed hard, "I was actually wondering if you'd like to be my mate, Snowstar.." Swiftleap whispered, hardly able to heard his own meow. Snowstar looked at the tom, head tilted, "..I.." she hesitated, "Can I think about it, Swiftleap?" Swiftleap looked up and nodded gently, "Of course." if he could be blushing his face would be the brightest pink.

-----

"I think it's best if you stay in camp tonight, Hawkpaw." Tumbleweed spoke to his apprentice, flicking his shoulder lightly with his tail, "The water level is so high, I don't want you to get swept away..." Hawkpaw opened his mouth to protest when Tumbleweed gave him a stern look. "You guys could always practice stalking in the cave." Cobweb's voice sang out as she approached, "I'm sure the kits would enjoy the company and watching a real apprentice in training." Tumbleweed smiled, "You're a genius, Cobweb!" Cobweb giggled lightly and shrugged, bumping into her mate lightly, "Before you practice, come talk to me?"

Tumbleweed nodded, told Hawkpaw he'd be right back and quickly followed after Cobweb. Tumbleweed purred lightly, "What's wrong, love?" Cobweb shook her head, "Nothing, it's just.." her gaze was pulled toward the nursery and when she looked back at her mate, her eyes were pleading, "It's almost greenleaf. I'm ready to have kits, Tumbleweed." Tumbleweed, not expecting the statement, pulled his head back, "Now? With six kits in the nursery already?" Cobweb looked offended as she tilted her head, "Of course, Tumbleweed! They just make me want kits even more!" she snapped half-angrily. Tumbleweed stepped toward his mate and licked her forehead, whispering into her ear, "I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry." He came to stand next to Cobweb, allowing the warrior to lean into his shoulder before continuing his whisper, "I'd love for nothing more then to have our first liter of kits, Cobweb."

-----
frostclan consumes a fish & a lemming.

cobweb & tumbleweed try for kits!
tumbleweed & hawkpaw train in the safety of the cave [stalking]
cobweb, timberfang & mothfrost go hunting
swiftleap & thornblossom go on patrol
mousewillow goes herb searching
snowstar visits the moonstone and asks for a warrior [maybe my evil kitty? possibly pure white? ;3;]

cobweb is expecting kits! she is due in two moons.
      hawkpaw learned the stalking skill!
      cobweb, timberfang, and mothfrost caught a lemming and a duck!
      mousewillow found cobweb and lavender!
      starclan has granted you a warrior!

eagle, wrote:

a dream spelled everything out for the young tabby: images flashed in his mind of a clan on a hill, their territory cross-crossed with running water and plentiful prey for all. the cats in his dream had no faces, but their pelts were sleek and their muscles hard. he saw kits, elders, and warriors all displaying just how proud they were to be in his clan. dewclan, he decided, would be a force to be reckoned with.
soon enough, the hill was before his own eyes, just as it had appeared in his mind. a river cut it off from the rest of the land from the front, and the young cat took his time to look it over, to mark down anything that he would need to keep in mind when his clan would build up and need the space. starclan had blessed him, without a doubt, by granting him what he could only imagine to be the best of camps. it would be easy to defend from invaders because of the vantage point, and cats who weren't keen on getting their paws yet would never make it past the river. the very thought pulled a purr from the young tom. "yes," he said to himself, launching himself easily into the river to swim across to the base of the hill. "it is falling into place. dewclan." the name of his clan was sweet on his tongue, tasting of the best fish he had ever had and the softness of his mother's fur. his mother had been a kittypet, who had run away from her twolegs when her kits were young. she taught herself and her kits the way of the wild, and since then there had been no looking back. shelby was dead now, and her kits had been separated after her death, needing the time to regroup and deal with the aftermath of her death on her own. but otter had been visited by starry cats, who told him that he was chosen for greatness, that his mother would be happy. all he needed to do was find the place in his dreams, and visit the rumored moonpool. after that, the rest would begin to fall into place, surely.

that was exactly how otter found himself padding down to a glistening pool of water the next night, the first having been spent in his new camp. when his eyes blinked open, he never would have expected to see his mother sitting before him, the starry cats of his dreams flanking her, and her own eyes glistening with the starlight. "my sweet son, welcome to the moonpool," she greeted him, padding forward to touch his nose with her own, a gentle purr leaving her throat. "once you were a loner. now you are a leader. no longer shall you be known as otter, but otterstar." the newly named otterstar dipped his head graciously, his eyes flickering over the scores of past warriors, some faces already familiar from his dreams, though seeing his mother made everything else seem pointless.
"i miss you. i miss our family," otterstar said, his claws gripping at the stone under his paws. in turn, his mother gave his ear a gentle lick, soothing the tension in his body.
shelby's pelt was sleek in her death, and she pressed close to him, a purr rocking both of their bodies. "your clan will be your family now. you will never walk alone. even when you are patrolling without any of your future warriors, starclan is with you. we will help you when you ask it." her reassurance was comforting, and it gave the new leader pause, thinking over his mother's words carefully. if all he needed to do was ask, then there was one thing he knew that he would need to request as soon as possible.
"please, send my clan a healer. if dewclan is to be strong, we need to be healthy. a cat i can trust."

- otterstar goes to the moonpool and requests a medicine cat
otterstar goes hunting while returning back to his camp
;;

starclan has granted you a medicine cat! you can choose five herbs from here to begin your collection.
      otterstar caught a water vole!

Kittycatlover<3 wrote:
HoneyClan

Melonstar sighed, her eyes sparkling hopefully in the dim light of coming night. "Here it is", she thought. "A new start. A new clan." For a second, sadness, fear, and grief clouded Melonstar's face, but it was just a flicker. She shook her head and smiled. "I better get to work, then", Melonstar thought, scanning the clearing that would soon be her camp. She decided to make a low-hanging tree branch the place she would call out to start clan meetings. "I should start the camp wall, so it would be safe to sleep here tonight", Melonstar pondered.
Hours later, Melonstar sat down on the ground, sweeping her gaze across the camp. Bracken and branches were woven into each other to create a feeble wall around the clearing. It wasn't by far finished, but it was a nice start. She had also hunted, and Melonstar glanced at the small fresh-kill pile she had made. It was a bit rough, but would work for now. Melonstar padded over to her den. She had put it in the hollow trunk of an oak tree, and could climb up the trunk to reach high-branch quite easily. High-branch, Melonstar decided, would be the name of the branch she uses to start clan meetings.
"It's time to consult with Starclan", Melonstar thought, gazing up at the moon. It was almost moon-high. She curled up in her den and was soon fast asleep.
"Wake up, Melonstar", murmured a voice Melonstar didn't recognize. She opened her eyes and was delighted to see Starclan's forest around her. "Who are you?", Melonstar asked curiously. "My name is FIrestar", a ginger cat said. Melonstar's eyes widened. "Firestar?! You mean the Firestar? The legend?" Firestar chuckled. "Yes, you could say so." "This is amazing!" Melonstar gushed. "I'll have to tell the other leaders at the gathering!" FIrestar placed his tail gently on Melonstar's shoulders. "You must not tell anyone about me", he said. "Not even your medicine cat. If more cats find out I exist, then..." Firestar's eyes clouded. "I understand, Firestar", Melonstar said, recognizing the way Firestar was looking at her. She dipped her head. "I assume you came here to ask for a deputy?" Firestar purred. "Yes", Melonstar meowed back. "Please give me someone who can guide me and help me become a great leader." "You don't need help to become a great leader, dear", Firestar murmured. "But I will find you a great deputy." He touched Melonstar's nose and she was enveloped by darkness.
[ Melonstar asks for a deputy and goes hunting ]

starclan has granted you a deputy!
      melonstar caught a small fish!

I.C. wrote:

☂ TEMPESTCLAN ☂

will write a long post later!

[ tempeststar, flinteyes, pinefur, and sootshade go hunting ]
[ freckleheart discovers sweetpaw of swiftclan on patrol ]
[ blazenose administers borage to amberflame ]
[ rainpaw searches for more borage ]
[ brindleclaw trains tigerpaw in swimming ]
[ leopardflank trains riverpaw in swimming ]
[ swiftfern tends to amberflame ]
[ the clan consumes one barbel/yellow perch ]

tempeststar, flinteyes, pinefur, and sootshade caught a yellow perch and an eel!
      freckleheart found sweetpaw of swiftclan!
      rainpaw found borage!
      tigerpaw and riverpaw learned the swimming skill!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.3 [ 005 ]

Postby solyn » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:09 am

𝔾ℝ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℂ𝕃𝔸ℕ !!
# of cats; 09 (: 6 / : 3)
servings consumed; 3 servings
next moonpool visit; 28/07 onward

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
The moon was high in the sky, and the stars glittered overhead as the cats of Groveclan sat in the night, waiting for their leader to return. Shadowtail, Hawkthorn and Acornstream sat in a close-knit circle together, laughing about something, while Flowerpaw had curled up fast asleep next to Maplefall. Lionheart and Flintburr sat shoulder to shoulder, watching the entrance of the camp, waiting for the shape of a small dark cat to dart through.
"He's fine," Flintburr said to Lionheart reassuringly, "I'm certain of it. He has nine lives, after all." Lionheart simply nodded, keeping her head turned toward the entrance, unwilling to look away in case she missed his arrival. Nerves swelled in her stomach. Badgerstar was her first friend in a long time, and a cat who had given her a home and a purpose. If anything had happened to him, she didn't know what she would do. Flintburr nudged her shoulder with his own and she jolted a little, blinking at the fluffy black tom in surprise. He smiled at her, gently.
"Sorry," she said, "thank you, you're right. What do you think about that cat, by the way? The one you and Maplefall found? I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet."
"She... seems genuine," Flintburr replied after a while, "she had a warrior name and everything, not like Maplefall when you two found her. And she seems to know her herbs as well. I feel like you would like her, she just about bit my ears off for being even the slightest bit wary of her. And she terrified poor Maplefall. I daresay she's grumpier than you." Flintburr's mouth curled up in a smile as Lionheart snorted, shooting him a play-annoyed look.
"Goldleaf, right?"
"That's right."
"We'll see what Badgerstar has to say about her," Lionheart said.
"Say about who?" The voice behind her made Lionheart jumped, and she whipped her head back around, before the entire clan were on their feet, crowding around their leader excitedly. He stepped forward, and touched noses with Lionheart, the ginger molly purring in relief. As he spotted Maplefall, Badgerstar's tail curled above his back and he bounded forward. They paused in front of each other, hesitantly, before he touched noses to her too, with a soft chuckle.
"We found a cat, Badgerstar," Flintburr said, "and it's good to see you back safe."
"Another refugee?" Badgerstar's tail drooped as he turned back toward the older cats, but it was Maplefall's shake of her head that drew his attention back to her, his body relaxing. Flintburr nodded to the calico to take the lead, glad to see the youngest warrior in the clan showing initiative.
"She's not from a clan around here," Maplefall mewed, "she says her name is Goldleaf, she's a medicine cat, and that Starclan sent her to us." Badgerstar's face lit up, and he whipped around to look for the cat in question, his eyes falling on the pale gold fur emerging from the den he'd designated to be the medicine cat's den. Their eyes met, and Goldleaf looked amused by the black tom's apparent glee at seeing her.
"So Starclan did answer me!" He crowed gleefully. "Hello, Goldleaf, I'm--"
"Badgerstar, I know," she mewed coolly, "Dovestar's had me travelling here for moons. And before you ask, she appeared to me in a vision and told me I was needed here. And I would never question Starclan. If they tell you they have a plan for you, then they have a plan, and she lead me here. I see you're in need of a medicine cat?"
"We are," Badgerstar said, "welcome to Groveclan. That is, if you want to stay?"
"Well, I came this far didn't I?" She said, with a wry smile. Lionheart's ear twitched. She could see what Flintburr meant; the molly's sharp tongue was already amusing. She turned, glanced back at the medicine cat den, and huffed. "But I might not stick around if that herb supply stays so empty. I'll need a warrior to help me gather herbs tomorrow."
"I'll do it," Lionheart said, "Maplefall can look after Flowerpaw for the day."
"Then it's settled," Badgerstar said, glancing around his clan with pride, "everyone, welcome our newest member- Goldleaf!"

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
The storm clouds overhead were worrying, but the mood inside Groveclan was cheerful. Ever since the arrival of a medicine cat, tensions had been much lower. There was no more underlying fear of no one to help them if there was an injury, and Goldleaf seemed more than capable. As the first spatters of rain came with the dawn, Badgerstar emerged from his den onto the branch and yowled for the rest of the clan. They gathered underneath the high branch, looking up at him with expectant eyes. Badgerstar cleared his throat.
"Good morning everyone," he said cheerfully, and a murmur of a chuckle went around his clan at his lack of formality, "Lionheart and Flowerpaw are going to train today, so I'm going to take Maplefall and Flintburr with me on a patrol to see if the rain is flushing out any new warriors. Acornstream, can you take Shadowtail and Hawkthorn hunting in the forest? Stay away from the lakes and the river, it's too dangerous right now."
"Yes, Badgerstar!" Shadowtail trilled cheerfully, already on her feet. Her brother and the acorn-brown she-cat were quick to follow, calling out their goodbyes as they loped out of the camp and into the territory. The canopy of the forest blocked out most of the rain, but the smell of petrichor in the air was overwhelming, and even with her nose directly to the ground, Shadowtail was having trouble picking up the scent of anything. A drop of water rolled directly off a leaf above and splashed her on the forehead. She huffed and shook her head roughly.
"No luck," she whined, turning to Hawkthorn and Acornstream. "I feel like a dog, tracking with my nose to the ground, but I can't pick up anything! What about you, are either of you having any luck?" Her brother shook his head, and Acornstream just sighed, her ears flattening dejectedly, before perking up again.
"The rain must be washing all the creatures back into their dens," she said, "I know Badgerstar said to stay away from the lake, but it's possible we could go there, where the dens and burrows will be flooded. Or, we can hunt in the trees. Birds can't fly when it's wet and it'll be harder for them to get away!" Shadowtail and Hawkthorn turned to her with twin beams, and it struck her how similar they were when they looked at her like that. Hawkthorn purred, while Shadowtail giggled gleefully.
"Acornstream," she meowed to her friend, "you are an absolute genius!"
"I try," she purred, shaking out her wet fur that hung off her frame like lichen moss. Hawkthorn snickered at her and she playfully splashed water at him, the droplets easily sliding out of his short fur. She huffed at the unfairness of the motion; neither he or Shadowtail were bothered by their pelts getting bogged down in the rain.
"I think we should stay away from the lake for now," Hawkthorn added, "I don't think Badgerstar would be mad, but we have to be conscious of our own safety. And I don't want... either of you getting hurt." Shyly, he smiled at Acornstream, whose tail curled happily at him. She nodded, and glanced upward at the trees. Shadowtail's eyes followed hers, and so did Hawkthorn's, the three of them staring into the green leaves above their head.
"Then it's settled," Acornstream mewed, "let's go catch some birds."

★★★

Groveclan was not a bad place to live. The camp was on a rise so that it didn't flood, and it was sheltered from snow. Goldleaf's den was spacious, and had plenty of room to store her herbs. Or, what very few she had. She couldn't blame the other cats for never having collected any, they weren't medicine cats after all, but it was tedious trying to build up a supply from nothing, especially when the warriors were mostly needed elsewhere, so she had to carry everything herself. Luckily, Lionheart often opted to help her on days where she could pass her apprentice off to Maplefall for a patrol.
She exited the den, and shook her fur in the rain with a disgruntled huff. She went to take a step forward, when Flowerpaw crashed into her with a yowl. Alarmed, Goldleaf fell limp underneath the young ginger apprentice. What in Starclan's name is she doing! Goldleaf thought, but the thought abated when she heard Lionheart's tinkling laugh from the other side of camp. Pushing the apprentice off of her, the molly stood up, shaking her head.
"So, now you enlist your apprentice to help bully me?" She asked, amusement lilting her voice.
"I wouldn't say bully..." Lionheart mused, "don't look so grumpy, Goldleaf. You need to work on your battle skills too. So does Flowerpaw, since we never know when something bad might happen. I just think we're lucky so far to have not encountered any difficulties. At least we don't seem to be in danger from other clans. Badgerstar is good at making friends."
"But didn't you say you were posing as leader?" Flowerpaw asked, curiously.
"Yes, and I almost provoked an Echoclan warrior within the first few minutes because I accidentally ran into her," Lionheart felt warm as Goldleaf and Flowerpaw both laughed. The memory was fond now; her following chat with Beestripe had been very nice and Squirrelstar seemed very friendly too. Idly, she wondered how the dark brown tabby and her grandmother were going. Shaking her head, she flicked her ears at Goldleaf. "Anyway, what are you up to today?"
"Herb gathering," Goldleaf replied, "I don't suppose there's any chance you could accompany me today?" She sounded hopeful. She liked Lionheart; she was a strong-willed she-cat with a sharp tongue and an even sharper mind, and in the moon she'd been here, they seemed to get along swimmingly. She liked talking to Lionheart about clan life before Groveclan, where they came from and who they'd left behind. It was a good feeling; a warm feeling.
"Unfortunately, no," Lionheart mewed, "I have to train Flowerpaw. She needs to brush up on her battle skills and tactics, which is why we're practicing in the camp while no one is here, so she can learn how to defend it. You're always welcome to join us once you've finished collecting herbs." She added the last part teasingly, eyes sparkling with mischief. Goldleaf snorted, and then laughed, shaking her head at the ginger.
"You know what," she said finally, "maybe I will. But only after I've collected my herbs." With that, she turned and yowled goodbye to Lionheart and Flowerpaw over her shoulder, making her way out of the camp and into the territory beyond.

★★★

"I'm telling you," Badgerstar said, "if a badger and a dog got into a fight, then the badger would win, every time!" Flintburr snorted and rolled his eyes, while Maplefall giggled in amusement at their silly argument. They'd been debating this ever since they left the camp, and Badgerstar had made a comment about how cool badgers were compared to the dogs from the two-leg place.
"There are some pretty big dogs around," Flintburr pointed out to the other black tom.
"Yeah, but they're all whiny and wimpy! They hear the dog patrol van coming and they scatter. Badgers don't have to care about that and they don't listen to two-legs either. They'd beat a dog any day!" Flintburr scoffed and rolled his eyes. Badgerstar's tail lifted in amusement as he bumped the other with his shoulder. "You know I'm right," he sing-songed.
"I think you're both wrong," Maplefall interjected, drawing their attention. After a dramatic pause, she shot them both an impish smile, her tail kinked over her back, "I would win in a fight against both a badger and a dog." Flintburr and Badgerstar couldn't help but laugh with her, the merriment in the patrol obvious. It was such an inane argument, and it didn't even matter! But it was still fun to think about it, and the thought of little Maplefall triumphantly standing over the woozy, unconscious masses of a large dog and a badger was just too funny.
"Of course you would," Badgerstar finally managed, "you're one of the most brave and fierce she-cats I know!"
"Lionheart being the other?" Maplefall queried.
"Yeah."
"Now there's a she-cat that could defeat a badger and a dog," Flintburr said, prompting another round of laughter. Now that was more believable: Lionheart all claws and fury attacking a much larger enemy and triumphing. They all nodded. It seemed the argument had been resolved: it didn't matter if a badger or a dog would win in a fight because they would always eventually lose to Lionheart. Badgerstar and Maplefall had gone a few paces, before they realised Flintburr wasn't with them. They turned to see him standing still, and frowning.
"Flintburr?" Maplefall asked, concern laced into her voice. "What's wrong?"
"It's nothing," he said, shooting her a reassuring smile, "I just... think I smell some badger. It might just be because we've been talking about it though." A look passed around all of the cats, before Maplefall and Badgerstar scented the air as well. The mood dropped significantly as their noses came down, twitching with the scent of badger. Maplefall glanced between her two friends with worry.
"That's odd," she said, "I've never smelt badger this far into the territory..."
"The flooding must be driving them out of their burrows," Flintburr suggested, "Maplefall and I scented some near the lake when we patrolled there about a moon ago. We assumed they lived there, but if they do... they must be looking for a new place to resettle."
Badgerstar looked worried, his tail swishing in agitation. This was not good; things had just been looking up in the clan. He sighed, looking to his two warriors, who stared back at him expectantly. After a moment or two, he sighed again, with a half-defeated shrug and lowered his head. He was shaking it now as he turned and padded on.
"There's not a lot we can do," he said, "we just have to keep patrolling and hope we don't run into any trouble. I just wish we had some more warriors to deal with this. Not that you're not wonderful- but Flintburr and Lionheart are really the only experienced battlers we have. Acornstream and the tabby siblings seem to be hunters rather than fighters and I... don't know what I am."
"Let's hope Starclan hears you then," Flintburr murmured, "because I have a bad feeling about this."

[ badgerstar, flintburr and maplefall go on patrol to look for new cats
lionheart takes flowerpaw training (battle skill)
shadowtail, hawkthorn and acornstream hunt in the forest
goldleaf gathers herbs [catchweed/marigold priority]
the clan consumes a mouse and two voles ]

Leader:
        badgerstar | 21 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
        name | age | ♀/♂ | [url=link]🌷[/url]

Medicine Cat:
        goldleaf | 43 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Warriors:
        lionheart | 42 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flintburr | 57 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        maplefall | 17 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        shadowtail | 31 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        hawkthorn | 31 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        acornstream | 31 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Apprentices:
        flowerpaw | 8 moons | ♀ | 🌷

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    crescentclan | chasing the moon
    echoclan | Katrione

enemy clans;
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | Clan Name | Username
    south | Clan Name | Username
    west | Clan Name | Username

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [1] | greencough
    chervil [1] | wounds/aches
    marigold [1] | wounds
    tansy [1] | coughs
    goldenrod [1] | wounds
    herb [#] | use

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    vole | x0 | 0 servings
    rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    bird | x2 | 6 servings
    fish | x2 | 4 servings
    squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
    capacity: 18 servings (6 posts)

relationships wrote:mentors;
    lionheart | flowerpaw [2]
    ↪ hunting, battle, skill, skill
    mentor | apprentice [#]
    ↪ skill, skill, skill, skill

deceased cats;
    name | cause
    name | cause

family/mates;
    flintburr and silvermoon
    halfkit & sootkit
    unknown and unknown
    shadowtail & hawkthorn
    name and name
    ↪ kit names
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:19 pm

Weather:
The flood waters have started to recede, most body of waters have now returned to their normal size and it is safe to go near them now. It still isn't a good time to let your guard down though since Greenleaf is just around the corner. When Greenleaf comes, so does those pesky Twolegs and their dogs.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

miss universe wrote:
loststar looked at the strange tom with befuddlement written across his face. the tom just kept walking, grumbling under his breath about far walks. loststar trotted to catch up to him, his eyes narrowed. "s-so. what's your name?" he asked him, and the cat snorted. "huh. haven't had a name in a long time. don't see any need for one." loststar flicked his tail irritably, his eyes narrowing. "everyone needs a name." he said, and the other cat snorted again. "don't see why. been doin' just fine without one." loststar was quickly losing his patience with the tom, snapping, "when we get to camp, i'll give you a name. understand?" the tom just flicked his tail, and they walked in silence.
silvermask was guarding the entrance and gave them both a nod, her eyes trained on the strange tom. "hello loststar. who is this?" she asked politely, and the tom just rolled his eyes. "i'm your medicine cat. excuse me." his tone kurt, he brushed past the molly into camp, and silvermasks whiskers twitched in amusement. "ah, good luck to us!" she murmured, and loststar flicked his tail. he watched the cats gather to the middle of the camp, and he cleared his throat before calling out,
"members of lostclan. as you know, the snow has been melting and the water is rising. this brings added chance of sickness, and sickness is weakness. lostclan will not be weak. i have asked the Dark Forest for a medicine cat, and they granted my request. step forward." he commanded, and the tom slunk forwards to meet loststars eyes. loststar felt a chill run through his body, and a voice whispered into his ear, "wolfstrike, the one who heals." the word was sneered, and loststar resolved to keep a close eye on the tom. he cleared his throat and said,
"from now until the end of your days, you will be called wolfstrike. serve us well, or die trying." the newly named medicine cat just nodded, his eyes narrowed. "wolfstrike!" "wolfstrike! "wolfstrike!" emberheart lead the chant, her frayed voice quickly being overtaken by burningclaws. wolfstrike flicked an ear and spoke over them, his voice harsh.
"now, all of you come into my den. one at a time, if i need to be a part of this ridiculous clan then i'll make sure you're in the best shape you can be. you!" he snapped, pointing his tail at burningclaw. "you're going first." burningclaw scoffed, her eyes narrowing into slits. "make me, flea-pelt. you don't tell me what to do." a cool smirk crossed the older toms muzzle.
"fine, then don't. but when you bite into your prey, and you see a tiny speck of white inside, don't come to me. don't come into my den when the pain starts, first with never being full. as if you can't eat enough. then you won't be able to eat at all, your stomach starts convulsing. you start to throw up, and when it comes red as berries, don't come crying to me, when you reek of death and every breath is agony. now, i'll tell you one more time. you're going first." he snarled, stepping closer and closer to the molly, watching with intent eyes as her whiskers trembled despite herself. with a quick glance at loststar, burningclaw dipped her head and went into wolfstrikes den, the tom following close behind. silvermask and emberheart watched with wide eyes, both taken aback by the newest member of the clan. loststar cleared his throat and tried to get his mind off of what just happened.
"um, silvermask. why don't you go patrolling? burningclaw and i will go hunting later." silvermask nodded quickly and walked towards the camp entrance, her pace quick. emberheart leaned into loststar's space and whispered in his ear, "he better be one of the best medicine cats, or else this won't work out well." with a twisting stomach, he knew emberheart was right.

silvermask is patrolling.
loststar and burningclaw go hunting.
wolfstrike goes to look for herbs.
lostclan ate two-thirds of a hare.

[ Silvermask found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Loststar and Burningclaw caught two hawks and a frog while hunting ]
[ Wolfstrike found poppy seeds and comfrey while herb hunting ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Chamrosh wrote:
[Harrierpelt goes out to look for herbs]
[Pearstone and Sparrowpaw, Boulderdash and Nettlepaw, Osierfang and Merlinpaw, Chubtail and Firepaw, Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw and Droseratail and Vendacepaw go training]
(…You may need some of them to train different things to others of them. This is fine).
[Bugleclaw, Lobeliafur and Moraine go hunting]
[Heronstar and Myrtleclaw go on patrol]

[Argusheart, Barnfish, Ploverkit and Cicelykit stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 1 big fish and 1 squirrel – 5 servings]

[ Harrierpelt found thyme and alder bark while herb hunting ]
[ Sparrowpaw and Nettlepaw learned the Agility skill while training ]
[ Merlinpaw, Firepaw, Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Bugleclaw, Lobeliafur and Moraine caught two big fish and a mouse while hunting ]
[ Heronstar and Myrtleclaw found a warrior while on patrol ]

vampiress_fox wrote:
[center]Birchfeather and the other cats return to camp exhausted from their search yesterday.

"Don't worry, we will find her." Willowbolt said to him, trying to comfort him.

"She is too young, it has been too long..." He mumbled, looking almost dead on his paws.

Skydapple herded him towards his nest while Willowbolt went to talk to Jinxstar.

"We could not find any sign of her." she said sadly as she watched Birchfeather go.

Jinxstar shook his head and went towards his den with Willowbolt following. Both wanted to be with each other tonight, and in the morning he vowed that he would find her, even if it kills him in the process.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar awoke to a commotion in camp, but he recognized it this time as the continued wails of Mulberry. He did not understand why Birchfeather was taking it so hard, as much as he knew that losing a kit was never a good thing. He looked over at Willowbolt, who was starting to stir as well. Together, the pair walked out of his den and towards camp.

"Alright, you all know what to do!" Jinxstar ordered as he looked at his gathered clan, "Birchfeather, Brindlethorn, come with me. We WILL find Wispkit today!"

Together, the three cats bounded out of camp.

[Serena becomes a warrior, her name does not change]
[Jinxstar, Birchfeather, Brindlethorn go searching again for Wispkit (they find her dead)]

[Blackberry and Ashleaf go herb hunting]
[Willowbolt, Bleakpelt, Harmonyheart - Boarder Patrol, find Quailfoot and Frostpaw and Pigeonpaw of Fickleclan]
[Hollowheart, Serena, Blackmouth - Boarder Patrol]
[Foxpoppy, Icestripe, Stormcloud - Boarder Patrol]
[Firesoul, Leopardclaw, Yinpelt - Boarder Patrol]
[Flintshade, Firefang, Tux, Morningleaf, Skydapple, Mudstrike - Hunting Patrol]
[Frecklesnow, Yangfur, Magpie, Cherrywisp, Whispersnow, Cloudscent - Hunting Patrol]
[Cheetoh, Snowbird, Trash, Jayleap, Barkclaw, Windstorm - Basic Camp Maintenance and Guarding Camp]
[Training - Blossomsong/Duskpaw, Blueriver/Dawnpaw and Cranepaw, Fluffyfire/Tigerpaw]
[Velvetrabbit watching Hazelkit, Dirtkit, Owlkit, Lemonkit and Cougarkit / Mulberry watching Nightkit, Spiderkit, Whitekit, Eaglekit, Hawkkit / Tanagerpelt watches Swallowkit, Maplekit, Snowkit]

[ Serena is now a warrior! ]
[ Jinxstar, Birchfeather and Brindlethorn found Wispkit. Sadly, the young she-kit was now one of the many stars that belonged to Starclan ]
[ Blackberry and Ashleaf found marigold, ivy leaves and watermint while herb hunting ]
[ Willowbolt, Bleakpelt and Harmonyheart found Quailfoot,
Frostpaw and Pigeonpaw
of Fickleclan while on patrol ]
[ The three border patrols found nothing ]
[ Flintshade, Firefang, Tux, Morningleaf, Skydapple and Mudstrike caught a raven and two snakes while hunting ]
[ Frecklesnow, Yangfur, Magpie, Cherrywisp, Whispersnow and Cloudscent caught three sunfish while hunting ]
[ Duskpaw, Dawnpaw, Cranepaw and Tigerpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]

skywalker, wrote:
Something wasn't right. Something felt.. odd, about today. Bear narrowed his amber eyes as he silently scouted
around the large, Sycamore filled area, being sure to catch even the smallest of movements. Bear was always on
edge, for his own personal safety. His brown flecked ears were stretched as far as they could hear, and his tail
was straight, making sure it didn't brush against any large, lush plants. He was hunting. That's when suddenly he
saw a small glimmer in the corner of his eye, and quickly turned his head toward the shiny thing. It blinked at
him playfully, before gently floating in a different direction. He flattened his ears, and looked around, before
turning slowly towards where the glimmer had disappeared. Curiosity won out, and he quickly ran after the thing,
making sure he didn't trip. It wasn't his fault he was so skittish, he just didn't have a lot of confidence. After a
bit of running, he saw the glimmer up ahead, and it was floating near the beginning of a steep hill. That's when
the glimmer suddenly transformed into a starry cat.

Bear almost jumped out of his fur "W-Who.. W-What… WHO ARE YOU?" He asked in an urgent panic, his fur
prickling as he backed up slightly, his amber eyes large. The cat just smiled gently at him, before getting to it's
paws and beckoning it to follow it with a flick of it's silvery tail. Bear watched with anxiety as the starry cat
picked it's way up the hill in a graceful fashion, it's warm presence making him feel some kind of security. He
fought against his rising anxiousness and followed the cat slowly, watching it carefully as it led him to the top
of the hill. After a short trek, they made it to the top of the hill, where a young apple tree stood alone, save
for a few bushes and tall grasses. Bear gazed at it in awe, before he spotted the cat sitting beside the tree
with a calm, welcoming air about it. It gently put it's paw on the tree, before it disappeared. Bear gasped,
and ran towards the tree "W-Where did you go? Come back!" He called out, but there was no slight tingle
from the cats presence anymore. He flattened his ears, before looking to the tree. He stepped back suddenly
in shock, as the tree looked like it was.. glowing. His amber eyes blinked slowly, as he gently padded back
towards the tree. He hesitantly leaned in, before his nose touched the tree ever so lightly, his eyes fluttering
shut.

"Welcome, Bear." A soft, warm voice suddenly rung out, and Bear's eyes fluttered open. He wasn't in the
forest anymore, that's all that he knew for certain. He lifted his head, looked around, then jumped back in
sudden fear, pressing to the ground as if submissive "W-Why am I here?!" He asked hysterically, and the soft
looking molly before him chuckled whole-heartedly "It's alright, little one. I am not here to harm you, I am
here to change your life as you know it"
She smiled a gentle smile at him, her eyes closed softly before they
blinked open once more. Bear watched her skeptically, but relaxed slightly. He sat up slowly, eyeing her
before relaxing almost completely. The female noticed his relaxing posture, and decided to start talking.
"My name is Hickoryflower. I am a descendant from the once great SycamoreClan, which is no longer in
existence, since it died out very, very long ago."
She said, in a sad tone. But she kept he calm look "I am
here to tell you, that we here in StarClan have decided to bring the clan back, and restore it to it's former
glory. We have chosen you, Bear, to lead it."
She said, a smile once again blooming across her face. Bear
just stared at her with wide eyes. He.. believe her, for some reason. I mean, he was here, in StarClan,
right? But he was unsure "W-Why me? I am the most skittish, unconfident cat you could ever choose to lead
a clan!"
He said, and that's when Hickoryflower smiled "But you hold other very needed traits. You are
patient, kind, and have a very loyal heart"
She said "You will learn bravery and confidence in time, when
surrounded by your clan mates."
She said, and dipped her head, before standing up and approaching him.

"Bear, do you promise to lead your newly founded clan with loyalty and patience, and make sure all the cats
that you shall ever harbour in your clan feel like they are part of a community, part of a family?"
She asked
with a purring tone, and Bear hesitated for a heavy moment before slowly nodding his head "I-I promise" He
whispered, and Hickoryflower smiled "Then, from this day forward, you shall be know as Bearstar." She said,
and with that, Bearstar was granted his nine lives and new title of leader of SycamoreClan. But now, all the
things around him were starting to fade… "Wait! How am I supposed to bring together this clan?!?"
He asked in a panicked tone, and Hickoryflower just smiled "We shall send someone to help you" She said, before
disappearing completely. That's when he woke up, and realized he had slept right beside the apple tree. It twinkled
playfully at him, and he just smiled slightly, before backing up and sitting down "Wow…" He whispered. He
felt like a new cat, one with more.. drive. He got to his paws, padding down the hill, and back into the
forest to establish his new life.

( Bearstar went hunting )
(Bearstar asked for a deputy from StarClan )

[ Bearstar caught two rabbits and a squirrel while hunting ]
[ You don't have to eat and are allowed to stockpile prey your first three posts- starting at this one ]
[ Starclan has sent you a deputy ]

amethyst14 wrote:
Cloudstar was having a ceremony under the moon for Mutekit, she was becoming an apprentice. Though, not all eyes were on her as Rabbitheart made his way towards Sagestorm who looked utterly bored of this "Psst, hey, Sagestorm." Rabbitheart whispered to get his attention "Why do you think they are calling Avenkit, Mutekit?" he asked.

"I don't know, maybe because she is? How do you even know that is Avenkit, it could just be another kit that looks like her." Sagestorm muttered, not really interested though as he scanned the crowd of cats for a certain pelt. That ditsy molly had to be out here somewhere and she could be key to his all important plan.

"She smells faintly of Asterclan, that's how I know. How could you not notice Sagestorm?" Rabbitheart looked a little upset at the tom now.

"I don't go smelling kits, Rabbitheart. Now hush, Cloudstar is going to announce the mentor now." The grey tabby tom meowed, slightly hoping he did not have to teach Mutekit. The two fell silent then, only a slight sigh of relief from the two of them as the leader announced Lizardstream as the mentor.

───────────────────────
Archpool was looking around the clearing, he was exhausted with all the dreams he has been having. Most them involved owls but recently there has been a change. He has seen a storm on the horizon but it was not rain that fell from the sky, it was blood. The medicine cat couldn't help but worry now as he kept a close watch on everything.

Archpool spotted Owlkit, she was playing by herself out in the open and he frowned. It was dangerous to play exposed like that and Fawnwillow was no where to be seen, she probably was chasing after Lambkit. With a sigh he got up and took a few steps before freezing, he forced himself to blink a few times. Owlkit was glowing! "Owl-" Archpool began before the realization hit him, Owlkit. Starclan wanted him to train Owlkit. How could he have not noticed right away? That she-kit was always dancing around his paws and asking questions, she definitely showed an interest. He would have to tell Cloudstar about this so arrangements could be made.

───────────────────────
"Look Ryepaw! I bet I will become a warrior when you do. And it won't be long now huh?" Tigerpaw exclaimed to her cousin happily. Aspenpaw over heard and let out a growl before disappearing, she hated Tigerpaw. The molly's attitude didn't bother Tigerpaw though, she was to excited. "Cloudstar said my training is almost over and I would be the youngest warrior in Briarclan since...forever!" she purred.

Ryepaw chuckled "You still have to pass the assessment Tigerpaw, we both will and we can't do it together." The tom reminded.

Tigerpaw let out a sigh "I know that, but I know I will pass, easily! I mean the only cat that has failed it so far has been Willowdusk. And I asked Rabbitheart if it was easy and he said it was." she meowed in confidence.

"I guess we will have to wait and see right? But do you want to sneak out of camp with me and go practice some battle moves? I haven't done that since I learned it and I am afraid I will forget." Ryepaw admitted.

Tigerpaw frowned and shook her head "No, not because I don't want to get caught but that is the last thing I need to learn. Cloudstar said he would be teaching me all next moon. Maybe you can come watch or join us though?" The molly offered.

"Really? That is great! Now I won't get in trouble for sneaking out of camp." Ryepaw chuckled before the two started to tease each other.

───────────────────────
Cloudstar made his way to the Moonstone with careful steps, he did the usual thing and sank his paws into the cool water. "Starclan, I appreciate all you have done and I would like to inform you that Briarclan is doing so well. We even have another litter of kittens on the way and from what I have seen, maybe even a few more. I ask that you send a warrior to me, so when these kits become apprentices they will have skilled warriors to teach them." The white tom then dipped his head to show respect and left the cave.
───────────────────────
[Ceremony Mutekit-Mutepaw]
[Apprentice Trial Patchpelt does the apprentice trial to prove himself]
[Apprentice Training All apprentices train.]
[Border Patrol Bouldershade, Waspfur, Lizardstream, Coppereyes, Badgerfall, Mudpuddle patrol the forest.]
[Hunting Patrol Cloudstar, Oriolefeather, Foxclaw, Dawnflower, Sagestorm hunt in the meadow.]
[Moonstone Cloudstar asks for a warrior.(Lichen)]
[Herb Hunting Archpool searches for herbs near the mountain.]
[Camp Guard Willowdusk, Brambletuft, Rabbitheart and Russetmist.]
[Prey Eaten 2 Ermine(4 servings) 1 Small Fish (2 servings)

[ Mutekit is now an apprentice: Mutepaw! ]
[ The ermine almost escapes Patchpelt but he manages to catch it and passes the trial ]
[ Ryepaw, Aspenpaw, Berrypaw, Dipperpaw, Finchpaw, Quailpaw and Starlingpaw learned the Stalking skill while training ]
[ Tigerpaw and Mutepaw learned the Battling skill while training ]
[ Bouldershade, Waspfur, Lizardstream, Coppereyes, Badgerfall and Mudpuddle found Lichen while on patrol ]
[ Cloudstar, Oriolefeather, Foxclaw, Dawnflower and Sagestorm caught two quails and a mouse while hunting ]
[ Archpool found rosemary and rush while herb hunting ]

`seuss magoose wrote:
        q▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
      ORIGIN;; fogclan originated from a group of cats who'd made their way across a great lake, through an immense amount of fog
      and found a home in the fog. of course, this is just a myth held within the clan cats. no one knows their true origin just that the clan w
      as once a scattered group of cats who'd somehow managed to get onto an island surrounded by water and fog. the island was once hom
      e to small, little groups of cats with no real hierarchy. this was until a major flood forced all of the cats into the center of the island fo
      r moons on end, after that the cats just seemed to become one united entity. it was from their that the cats began to hear rumors of a
      clan within the stars, the inhabitants of fogclan were foreign to the warrior life but quickly adapted to all of it's ways and customs. as y
      ears went on the clan began to dwindle from disease and hardship, it was believed that only those who truly believed and worshipped st
      arclan would make it to the end of these hard times. and that's where we're left today, with a small group of survivors, and a deep passi
      on for keeping with the codes set by starclan.

NATURE;; the clan nature is quite territorial and strict. most cats within the clan are harsh, mean, and unwelcoming towards ou
      tsiders and some are this way towards their own clan members. between clan members, however, most cats tend to be less harsh and m
      ean, with respect towards all cats including their lesser. the cats are strict followers of the warrior code set by starclan and exile, or wo
      rse for which rule is broken, those who don't abide by the code. many of these cats are more welcoming towards cats who originate from
      the group of cats that founded the great fogclan or those who were specifically sent to fogclan by starclan itself. loners and rogues found
      whilst on patrol are not granted the respect of the other cats, and are more then often unable to become of higher rank than a warrior.

REPUTATION;; the fogclan cats are most reputable for being menacing and priding themselves in their passion for the code.

TERRITORY;; the cats of fogclan, like stated before, live on an island in a lake. the cat's territory is just of the island itself an
      d most of the surrounding waters which they use to catch fish during new-leaf and green-leaf, sometimes during leaf-fall. on the island th
      e area is mostly forested with some large boulders protruding from the ground. fogclan camp is located near the center of the island. fro
      m here the camp, itself, is in the inside of a large tree that had been carved out many moons before fogclan had came into existence. app
      rentices and warriors often, although not always, sleep in the tree branches in order to be able to surprise any intruders. queens, their kit
      s, and elders all sleep on the inside of the large tree. medicine cats will often sleep on the outskirts of the camp near the doorway, while l
      eaders and deputies sleep among the branches at all times. these sleeping positions are the cats' way of further cementing the clan hierar
      chy, with cats who sleep higher in the tree being given more respect then those on the ground or the low branches. the fresh-kill pile is th
      en stacked near the doorway to the camp as well as the herb pile.

STARTING CATS;; toadstar . goosenose . badgerfoot . && . swanleaf
      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

note, this is the replacement clan of fickleclan.

[ Fogclan has been founded ]

kaden wrote:
"Honeystar lost a life? What do you mean? What happened? Is she okay now?" Sparrowfrost almost screamed, staring in shock at Owlflame. "We don't know exactly what happened but from what I've heard Fernpaw, Minnowpaw and Cloudsplash fell into the river and Honeystar and Bearclaw were patrolling near the area and jumped in to save them," the deputy shrugged, "It would be better if we waited for Honeystar to recover before we decide what happened and what to do with the cats, but until then I'm confining all those involved in the incident to camp apart from training until Honeystar recovers," he said. "I need to see my sister," Sparrowfrost murmured lifting herself off the mossy nest she stayed in for the past three moons, but Owlflame quickly hushed his mate down, nosing her back into her nest, "Hush, my love. You need to stay with the kits. You don't want to interrupt their sleep," he insisted. Sparrowfrost rolled her eyes before nestling down and wrapping her long, fluffy tail gently around her four sleeping kittens. Having kits had changed the couple. They had learned to mature and Sparrowfrost's trademark snappy, sarcastic personality had vanished, her maternal instincts kicking in, although Owlflame still wished that his quick-witted mate's traits would return after their litter was apprenticed. A small sniffle sounded from beside Sparrowfrost's belly and a small beige coloured kit pushed his head from underneath his mother's thick tail, opening his bright blue kit eyes tiredly. Sparrowfrost leaned over and licked his cheek affectionately and he let out a little squeak, "No, mama!" Otterkit shrieked, batting his tiny paws at his mother's face. Owlflame smiled and nestled down beside his mate and kits, grinning proudly as his other three daughters began to stir as well. "Move over, Sandkit!" Smudgekit mewled, pushing at her sister. Sandkit just cried, "Mama! Dada! Smudgekit hurt me!" She sobbed. Owlflame purred, pulling Smudgekit away from her sister, "Be gentle, Smudgekit. Remember, the greatest warriors are often the kindest," the deputy insisted, Turtlekit just sneered, "But the best warriors are the ones that know how to fight!" She yowled, puffing her chest out before tumbling into Otterkit, squealing and laughing. In the midst of the bonding session, the family had failed to notice Mottlefang's now-empty nest and the shadowed dark grey face peering in at them from the entrance to the nursery.

A groan sounded from Mottlefang's parched throat as she stumbled over, leaning on a tree as she wheezed with pain, "Mottlefang, are you okay?" Chestnutface asked, stepping forward to help re-posture the queen. Mottlefang snarled, swatting the she-cat away, "I knew it was a bad idea to take her out of the camp this far on in her pregnancy," Thistlepelt's sneer was met by an icy glare from Mottlefang. "Just- just get Featherburr," the queen winced, pulling her head back as she let out a yowl of pain, pacing back and forth. "I'm on it," Bristleclaw nodded promptly before rushing in the direction of camp. "Do you want Bearclaw?" Chestnutface asked, pressing close to the pregnant queen, "I-I don't need that mousebrain- he's better off dead!" She screamed, clawing into the ground. Thistlepelt stared at Mottlefang with wide eyes, "The plan won't work without him, and if we lose his trust or anger him he could easily go and tell Honeystar what we've been up to." the tom reasoned, "The plan needs more strong cats- I know I can trust you three and you all don't trust Honeystar as your current leader at the moment, but there's only four, maybe five of us against the rest of the clan." Mottlefang winced, "Chestnutface, would your son not be interested? I could get Minnowpaw to join with him," Chestnutface growled, "Don't get my son involved. It was hard enough for Bristleclaw and I to lose the rest of our kits. Duskfall's the only kit we have left and he deserves better than life than risking his own for power," the tortoiseshell molly spat. "Anyway, won't the cats be wondering what we're doing so far away from camp? What will we tell them?" Mottlefang let out another pained yowl, thrashing her tail before she replied, "Since most of the cats don't fully trust you all yet, put the blame on me. I'll say I saw Cloudsplash leave camp when she wasn't supposed to and followed her but then I started to feel pain and couldn't move and then you three found m-" She cut herself off with another yowl as a flash of pain went through her. "Mottlefang..." Chestnutface gasped as her eyes trailed to the back of the queen and she noticed a pool of blood at the floor beneath her hind legs. "Something's not right, myself or no other queen I knew was like this while giving birth, you need help, and fast," "Minnowpaw's birth was worse. He was the only kit that survived and my mate and I struggled to conceive that litter." Chestnutface still looked anxious, "You're much older now, your body isn't as young as it was. Featherburr will be coming soon. Don't worry."

( The clan consumes one stoat and a magpie )
( Owlflame and Tawnynose train Minnowpaw and Rookpaw )
( Mousewhisker and Cloudsplash go hunting )
( Bearclaw, Owflame, Stormrunner, Chestnutface and Bristleclaw go on a border patrol )
( Mottlefang starts kitting )

[ Minnowpaw and Rookpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Mousewhisker and Cloudsplash caught three stoats while hunting ]
[ Bearclaw, Owlflame, Stormrunner, Chestnutface and Bristleclaw found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Mottlefang gave birth to three kits ]

raven walker wrote:

Spiritclan have gained their name through the feeling other clans get from them. Their territory is made predominantly of very dark forest, with only part of the east being moors. The forest is usually misty and dimly lit, so has an eerie feel to it. Few clans actually ever considered having that land, except for the founder of Spiritclan, since it just creeps cats out too much. The moors are equally as foggy, but often much brighter. Much of it is covered in heather and gorse so in summer it is filled with bugs, rabbits and bright colours. Throughout the forest are dotted ancient twoleg stones which the cats use for various things. One of these is centered in camp and the leader uses it to address the clan. The camp itself is to the right of the territory, slightly south. Near the border between moorland and forest is a small lake.

The cats themselves have a range of personalities, of course, but are generally known for being mysterious. They always seem to behave like they know something you don't, but are not unpleasant. Just mysterious. They make reliable allies because no matter what they will never betray anyone. However, get in their bad side and they can be very spontaneous enemies who may well just decide to act against your clan when they get bored.

In appearance the cats are very slim, although many have a range of fur thickness. Their slight builds allow them to be agile and quick, which is another reason they have the name Spiritclan. They move through the trees very fast, using them and the fog to conceal themselves. Sometimes you will doubt you even spotted one flitting between stumps, like you would if you saw a ghost. Most have greyscale coloured fur, with some exceptions. And most of them seem to have pale, wide eyes. But again, not all.

(Since I have had a clan before, Katrione has said I can have up to five beginning cats:)

Ashenstar | Leader | Male | 49 moons |
    Tinybird | Medicine Cat | Female | 70 moons |
    Pinewhisper | Warrior | Female | 41 moons |
    Badgerpaw | Apprentice | Male | 7 moons | Mentor: Pinewhisper

[ Spiritclan has been founded ]

stranger danger wrote:
briarstar slid back into camp with a young tom at her side. he introduced himself as ravenpounce, he was exiled from his clan for a crime he hadn't committed. smokestep flicked his tail, wary at the newcomer. "welcome, kit." he taunted, jumping down from the side of a rocky ledge. ravenpounce seemed to quiver at the sight of the deputy, his small frame racking gently. a warning hiss came from the leader, as she stood in front of him, somewhat protectively. the deputy stepped back, a questioning look in his eye. he wasn't even coming on that strong and yet briarstar approached him as an enemy. ravenpounce stopped quivering, looking at the leader in awe.

the rest of the day was uneventful - except for when mintdew went into labor with a wail.

{the clan consumed a finch.}
{mintdew went into labor.}
{ravenpounce and smokestep went hunting.} [/size]

[ Mintdew gave birth to three kits ]
[ Ravenpounce and Smokestep caught two hares and a finch while hunting ]

solyn wrote:
The moon was high in the sky, and the stars glittered overhead as the cats of Groveclan sat in the night, waiting for their leader to return. Shadowtail, Hawkthorn and Acornstream sat in a close-knit circle together, laughing about something, while Flowerpaw had curled up fast asleep next to Maplefall. Lionheart and Flintburr sat shoulder to shoulder, watching the entrance of the camp, waiting for the shape of a small dark cat to dart through.
"He's fine," Flintburr said to Lionheart reassuringly, "I'm certain of it. He has nine lives, after all." Lionheart simply nodded, keeping her head turned toward the entrance, unwilling to look away in case she missed his arrival. Nerves swelled in her stomach. Badgerstar was her first friend in a long time, and a cat who had given her a home and a purpose. If anything had happened to him, she didn't know what she would do. Flintburr nudged her shoulder with his own and she jolted a little, blinking at the fluffy black tom in surprise. He smiled at her, gently.
"Sorry," she said, "thank you, you're right. What do you think about that cat, by the way? The one you and Maplefall found? I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet."
"She... seems genuine," Flintburr replied after a while, "she had a warrior name and everything, not like Maplefall when you two found her. And she seems to know her herbs as well. I feel like you would like her, she just about bit my ears off for being even the slightest bit wary of her. And she terrified poor Maplefall. I daresay she's grumpier than you." Flintburr's mouth curled up in a smile as Lionheart snorted, shooting him a play-annoyed look.
"Goldleaf, right?"
"That's right."
"We'll see what Badgerstar has to say about her," Lionheart said.
"Say about who?" The voice behind her made Lionheart jumped, and she whipped her head back around, before the entire clan were on their feet, crowding around their leader excitedly. He stepped forward, and touched noses with Lionheart, the ginger molly purring in relief. As he spotted Maplefall, Badgerstar's tail curled above his back and he bounded forward. They paused in front of each other, hesitantly, before he touched noses to her too, with a soft chuckle.
"We found a cat, Badgerstar," Flintburr said, "and it's good to see you back safe."
"Another refugee?" Badgerstar's tail drooped as he turned back toward the older cats, but it was Maplefall's shake of her head that drew his attention back to her, his body relaxing. Flintburr nodded to the calico to take the lead, glad to see the youngest warrior in the clan showing initiative.
"She's not from a clan around here," Maplefall mewed, "she says her name is Goldleaf, she's a medicine cat, and that Starclan sent her to us." Badgerstar's face lit up, and he whipped around to look for the cat in question, his eyes falling on the pale gold fur emerging from the den he'd designated to be the medicine cat's den. Their eyes met, and Goldleaf looked amused by the black tom's apparent glee at seeing her.
"So Starclan did answer me!" He crowed gleefully. "Hello, Goldleaf, I'm--"
"Badgerstar, I know," she mewed coolly, "Dovestar's had me travelling here for moons. And before you ask, she appeared to me in a vision and told me I was needed here. And I would never question Starclan. If they tell you they have a plan for you, then they have a plan, and she lead me here. I see you're in need of a medicine cat?"
"We are," Badgerstar said, "welcome to Groveclan. That is, if you want to stay?"
"Well, I came this far didn't I?" She said, with a wry smile. Lionheart's ear twitched. She could see what Flintburr meant; the molly's sharp tongue was already amusing. She turned, glanced back at the medicine cat den, and huffed. "But I might not stick around if that herb supply stays so empty. I'll need a warrior to help me gather herbs tomorrow."
"I'll do it," Lionheart said, "Maplefall can look after Flowerpaw for the day."
"Then it's settled," Badgerstar said, glancing around his clan with pride, "everyone, welcome our newest member- Goldleaf!"

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
The storm clouds overhead were worrying, but the mood inside Groveclan was cheerful. Ever since the arrival of a medicine cat, tensions had been much lower. There was no more underlying fear of no one to help them if there was an injury, and Goldleaf seemed more than capable. As the first spatters of rain came with the dawn, Badgerstar emerged from his den onto the branch and yowled for the rest of the clan. They gathered underneath the high branch, looking up at him with expectant eyes. Badgerstar cleared his throat.
"Good morning everyone," he said cheerfully, and a murmur of a chuckle went around his clan at his lack of formality, "Lionheart and Flowerpaw are going to train today, so I'm going to take Maplefall and Flintburr with me on a patrol to see if the rain is flushing out any new warriors. Acornstream, can you take Shadowtail and Hawkthorn hunting in the forest? Stay away from the lakes and the river, it's too dangerous right now."
"Yes, Badgerstar!" Shadowtail trilled cheerfully, already on her feet. Her brother and the acorn-brown she-cat were quick to follow, calling out their goodbyes as they loped out of the camp and into the territory. The canopy of the forest blocked out most of the rain, but the smell of petrichor in the air was overwhelming, and even with her nose directly to the ground, Shadowtail was having trouble picking up the scent of anything. A drop of water rolled directly off a leaf above and splashed her on the forehead. She huffed and shook her head roughly.
"No luck," she whined, turning to Hawkthorn and Acornstream. "I feel like a dog, tracking with my nose to the ground, but I can't pick up anything! What about you, are either of you having any luck?" Her brother shook his head, and Acornstream just sighed, her ears flattening dejectedly, before perking up again.
"The rain must be washing all the creatures back into their dens," she said, "I know Badgerstar said to stay away from the lake, but it's possible we could go there, where the dens and burrows will be flooded. Or, we can hunt in the trees. Birds can't fly when it's wet and it'll be harder for them to get away!" Shadowtail and Hawkthorn turned to her with twin beams, and it struck her how similar they were when they looked at her like that. Hawkthorn purred, while Shadowtail giggled gleefully.
"Acornstream," she meowed to her friend, "you are an absolute genius!"
"I try," she purred, shaking out her wet fur that hung off her frame like lichen moss. Hawkthorn snickered at her and she playfully splashed water at him, the droplets easily sliding out of his short fur. She huffed at the unfairness of the motion; neither he or Shadowtail were bothered by their pelts getting bogged down in the rain.
"I think we should stay away from the lake for now," Hawkthorn added, "I don't think Badgerstar would be mad, but we have to be conscious of our own safety. And I don't want... either of you getting hurt." Shyly, he smiled at Acornstream, whose tail curled happily at him. She nodded, and glanced upward at the trees. Shadowtail's eyes followed hers, and so did Hawkthorn's, the three of them staring into the green leaves above their head.
"Then it's settled," Acornstream mewed, "let's go catch some birds."

★★★

Groveclan was not a bad place to live. The camp was on a rise so that it didn't flood, and it was sheltered from snow. Goldleaf's den was spacious, and had plenty of room to store her herbs. Or, what very few she had. She couldn't blame the other cats for never having collected any, they weren't medicine cats after all, but it was tedious trying to build up a supply from nothing, especially when the warriors were mostly needed elsewhere, so she had to carry everything herself. Luckily, Lionheart often opted to help her on days where she could pass her apprentice off to Maplefall for a patrol.
She exited the den, and shook her fur in the rain with a disgruntled huff. She went to take a step forward, when Flowerpaw crashed into her with a yowl. Alarmed, Goldleaf fell limp underneath the young ginger apprentice. What in Starclan's name is she doing! Goldleaf thought, but the thought abated when she heard Lionheart's tinkling laugh from the other side of camp. Pushing the apprentice off of her, the molly stood up, shaking her head.
"So, now you enlist your apprentice to help bully me?" She asked, amusement lilting her voice.
"I wouldn't say bully..." Lionheart mused, "don't look so grumpy, Goldleaf. You need to work on your battle skills too. So does Flowerpaw, since we never know when something bad might happen. I just think we're lucky so far to have not encountered any difficulties. At least we don't seem to be in danger from other clans. Badgerstar is good at making friends."
"But didn't you say you were posing as leader?" Flowerpaw asked, curiously.
"Yes, and I almost provoked an Echoclan warrior within the first few minutes because I accidentally ran into her," Lionheart felt warm as Goldleaf and Flowerpaw both laughed. The memory was fond now; her following chat with Beestripe had been very nice and Squirrelstar seemed very friendly too. Idly, she wondered how the dark brown tabby and her grandmother were going. Shaking her head, she flicked her ears at Goldleaf. "Anyway, what are you up to today?"
"Herb gathering," Goldleaf replied, "I don't suppose there's any chance you could accompany me today?" She sounded hopeful. She liked Lionheart; she was a strong-willed she-cat with a sharp tongue and an even sharper mind, and in the moon she'd been here, they seemed to get along swimmingly. She liked talking to Lionheart about clan life before Groveclan, where they came from and who they'd left behind. It was a good feeling; a warm feeling.
"Unfortunately, no," Lionheart mewed, "I have to train Flowerpaw. She needs to brush up on her battle skills and tactics, which is why we're practicing in the camp while no one is here, so she can learn how to defend it. You're always welcome to join us once you've finished collecting herbs." She added the last part teasingly, eyes sparkling with mischief. Goldleaf snorted, and then laughed, shaking her head at the ginger.
"You know what," she said finally, "maybe I will. But only after I've collected my herbs." With that, she turned and yowled goodbye to Lionheart and Flowerpaw over her shoulder, making her way out of the camp and into the territory beyond.

★★★

"I'm telling you," Badgerstar said, "if a badger and a dog got into a fight, then the badger would win, every time!" Flintburr snorted and rolled his eyes, while Maplefall giggled in amusement at their silly argument. They'd been debating this ever since they left the camp, and Badgerstar had made a comment about how cool badgers were compared to the dogs from the two-leg place.
"There are some pretty big dogs around," Flintburr pointed out to the other black tom.
"Yeah, but they're all whiny and wimpy! They hear the dog patrol van coming and they scatter. Badgers don't have to care about that and they don't listen to two-legs either. They'd beat a dog any day!" Flintburr scoffed and rolled his eyes. Badgerstar's tail lifted in amusement as he bumped the other with his shoulder. "You know I'm right," he sing-songed.
"I think you're both wrong," Maplefall interjected, drawing their attention. After a dramatic pause, she shot them both an impish smile, her tail kinked over her back, "I would win in a fight against both a badger and a dog." Flintburr and Badgerstar couldn't help but laugh with her, the merriment in the patrol obvious. It was such an inane argument, and it didn't even matter! But it was still fun to think about it, and the thought of little Maplefall triumphantly standing over the woozy, unconscious masses of a large dog and a badger was just too funny.
"Of course you would," Badgerstar finally managed, "you're one of the most brave and fierce she-cats I know!"
"Lionheart being the other?" Maplefall queried.
"Yeah."
"Now there's a she-cat that could defeat a badger and a dog," Flintburr said, prompting another round of laughter. Now that was more believable: Lionheart all claws and fury attacking a much larger enemy and triumphing. They all nodded. It seemed the argument had been resolved: it didn't matter if a badger or a dog would win in a fight because they would always eventually lose to Lionheart. Badgerstar and Maplefall had gone a few paces, before they realised Flintburr wasn't with them. They turned to see him standing still, and frowning.
"Flintburr?" Maplefall asked, concern laced into her voice. "What's wrong?"
"It's nothing," he said, shooting her a reassuring smile, "I just... think I smell some badger. It might just be because we've been talking about it though." A look passed around all of the cats, before Maplefall and Badgerstar scented the air as well. The mood dropped significantly as their noses came down, twitching with the scent of badger. Maplefall glanced between her two friends with worry.
"That's odd," she said, "I've never smelt badger this far into the territory..."
"The flooding must be driving them out of their burrows," Flintburr suggested, "Maplefall and I scented some near the lake when we patrolled there about a moon ago. We assumed they lived there, but if they do... they must be looking for a new place to resettle."
Badgerstar looked worried, his tail swishing in agitation. This was not good; things had just been looking up in the clan. He sighed, looking to his two warriors, who stared back at him expectantly. After a moment or two, he sighed again, with a half-defeated shrug and lowered his head. He was shaking it now as he turned and padded on.
"There's not a lot we can do," he said, "we just have to keep patrolling and hope we don't run into any trouble. I just wish we had some more warriors to deal with this. Not that you're not wonderful- but Flintburr and Lionheart are really the only experienced battlers we have. Acornstream and the tabby siblings seem to be hunters rather than fighters and I... don't know what I am."
"Let's hope Starclan hears you then," Flintburr murmured, "because I have a bad feeling about this."

[ badgerstar, flintburr and maplefall go on patrol to look for new cats
lionheart takes flowerpaw training (battle skill)
shadowtail, hawkthorn and acornstream hunt in the forest
goldleaf gathers herbs [catchweed/marigold priority]
the clan consumes a mouse and two voles ]

[ Badgerstar, Flintburr and Maplefall found a warrior and it's two apprentice aged kits ]
[ Flowerpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Shadowtail, Hawkthorn and Acornstream caught two mice and a vole while hunting ]
[ Goldleaf found catchweed and marigold while herb hunting ]

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Hyenaclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Redclan ]

[ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Laurelclan ] | [ Verglasclan ] | [ Fogclan ] | [ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ]

[ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Lostclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ]
Last edited by Katrione on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lostclan --) 06

Postby miss universe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Number of Cats: four ♀ - two ♂

loststar sniffed the air, sending a glance to burningclaw. "seems like it will rain soon." the tom said, and burningclaw just nodded, unusually silent. "what's wrong?" he asked her, and she lashed her tail, turning to face him for the first time since they stepped into the forest. "i hate wolfstrike!" she hissed, her ears laying flat on her head. her claws dug into the moist dirt. she continued with a snarl, "he's so weird, and rude too! if i could slit his throat, i would." loststar felt his fur bristle, but he attempted to remain calm. "burningclaw. no one says he has to be your favorite cat in the clan, but you need to respect him. don't get injured and you won't have to deal with him, yeah?" burningclaw sent him a withering glare, but nodded, her left ear twitching. "well, anyways. what did you do to silvermask?" she asked, a sly look in her eyes. loststar felt confusion twist his facial features. "what do you mean?" burningclaw snorted, shaking her head. "i mean, that molly has been as stealthy as a dog in the forest mooning over you. haven't you noticed?" she asked mockingly, and crowed in delight when his eyes widened. "oh loststar, you don't know anything about mollies! when they keep staring at you, it means they want you!" she purred in amusement, a cruel smirk on her muzzle. "silvermask wants to be my mate? but why?" he asked in bafflement, and burningclaw shook her head with a roll of her eyes. "loststar, you can't be serious." at his blank look, she sighed. "you're the leader of the entire clan. besides deputy, the only way to really secure a good future is to carry the leader's kits. obviously." she said, and he shook his head, slightly overwhelmed. "i liked the silence more." he grumbled, and with a peal of laughter, burningclaw fell silent as well.

the hunting patrol had gone well, loststar thought with pride. he and burningclaw worked well together whenever she wasn't trying to make him uncomfortable. the molly was starting to calm down some, either from accepting her responsibilities as a deputy or just because she was older. either way, she was no longer as abrasive, and for that he was thankful. he was pulled from his musings when silvermask came careening through the bushes, her scent acidic with fear. "loststar. there's a cat stuck in an abandoned two-leg nest nearby. she's almost a kit. we were talking and she said she wanted to join lostclan, but she had to get something from where she was sleeping. i-i waited for her outside the nest, but when i tried to get in rats were all over the floor. please loststar, you have to help! she managed to jump to higher ground, but she's still stuck in there." she panted, her eyes wild. loststar flicked his tail. "show us." he snapped, and silvermask nodded quickly, turning around and sprinting away. loststar followed her, burningclaw not far behind. he felt a breeze ruffle his fur, and without slowing down, he looked to his side. a shadow was right next to him, matching his pawsteps. "help this cat at any cost." the shadow hissed lowly into his ear, and with a start he realized it was darkfang, one of the cats he had heard in the Dark Forest. he nodded and ran faster, his heart pounding inside of his chest. he would ask why this cat was so important later, once she was safe. a red two-leg nest came into view, and he started to hear the yowling of an angry cat inside. burningclaw gave him a wary look. "what now? how do we save her? and more importantly, why?" she snapped, and loststar hissed. "you said she's above ground?" he asked silvermask, and she nodded. "yes." loststar looked around, his eyes narrowed. "there! burningclaw, do you see that pile of hay?" he asked, and she followed his eyes and nodded. "you and silvermask, push that towards the opening near the top of the two-leg nest. i'll go in and tell the cat to jump, she'll land on the hay, and we can leave this dank place." he said quickly, and silvermask gasped. "but loststar, there's at least twenty rats in there. you can't go alone!" her voice was drowned out by the whisperings of darkfang, who had once again appeared. "you have nine lives, loststar, and they were not for old-age." his resolve hardening, he growled, "i didn't ask for your opinion. do it, now!" the two mollies fixed him with incredulous looks but ran to the hay pile, and he took a deep breath. "why is this molly so bloody important?" he hissed, crawling forwards slowly. he could see how to get in now, a hole about as big as a fox on the side of the nest. he caught a glimpse of the molly, her fur long and standing on end. "i'm not going to die because of some food that has teeth!" she yowled, her voice shrill. the rats squealed and tried to climb the walls, their tiny claws scratching on the sides of the nest. loststar took a deep breath, his heart pounding in his throat. when he had steadied himself, he slithered into the nest, yowling, "you! jump through the square right there! hurry!" the rats were on him in a heart-beat, their teeth ripping his fur and their tiny claws digging into his skin. he fought them for what seemed like a moon, and when the last one had stopped twitching, he closed his eyes, bleeding all over the ground.

"good job, loststar. you have lost a life, of course, but you already knew you were going to. you have listened to my directions well. when you awake, you'll be almost as good as new, in your medicine cat's den. silvermask, burningclaw and thistlepaw have dragged you here." a beat of silence, and then, "thank you for saving my daughter."

loststar lost a life from rats.
burningclaw and thistlepaw are patrolling.
silvermask is hunting.
wolfstrike used x1 marigold on loststar.
lostclan ate the rest of the hare and a mouse.

Leader:
          loststar | thirty-six moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★✩

Deputy:
          burningclaw | twenty three moons | molly | X

Medicine Cat:
          wolfstrike | forty-nine moons | tom | X

Warriors:
          silvermask | thirty moons | molly | X

Apprentices:
          thistlepaw | six moons | molly | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          emberheart | one hundred and fifteen moons | molly | X
    Ally Clans:
    dawnclan | stranger danger
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South West | hyenaclan | roses - !
    West | iceclan | reygankiwi

Medicine Store
    catmint x1 | cures whitecough and greencough.
    chervil x1 | soothes bellyaches, infected wounds, and kitting.
    comfrey x1 | repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, also used for burns.
    deathberry x1 | if consumed, kills a cat.
    deadly nightshade x1 | if consumed, kills a cat.
    marigold x 0 | stops bleeding, infections and helps stiff joints.
    poppy seeds x1 | soothes shock, distress, pain; for help sleeping
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    frog | x1 | 1 servings
    hare | x0 | 0 servings
    sparrow | x2 | 6 servings
    hawk | x3 | 3 servings
    crow | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    burningclaw | thistlepaw | zero training sessions | no learned skills yet
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostclan 14

Postby ossa di cervo » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:36 pm

Number of Cats: seventeen (17) ; 8 ♂ 9 ♀
needed number of servings: four
kits due in: two posts
next moonstone visit monday july thirty-first

Snowstar hadn't been able to sleep last night - her den had seemed lonely after hearing Swiftleap's invitation. She'd tossed and turned, staring unblinking at the wall of her small cave. Did she want to be Swiftleap's mate? Or was the invitation of having someone to love her just that tempting? The moment the she-cat was sure the sun was near to rising she rose from her den and hurried out of the cave the clan called camp. The pointed she-cat left the rocky mountainside and found her paws carrying her to the shore of the lake nearby. Snowstar spent several long minutes staring at the gently lapping waves of the swollen lake, staring at her own broken reflection.

A wave of rage swept over her and she struck out at the water, splashing away her reflection. Standing, the leader of Frostclan trotted away from the spot where her own face had infuriated her. Continuing around the lake's edge she took pause when a large trunk of a tree jutted from the water. It'd been there a while - the wood was soft with the absorbed water and no flood ever seemed to carry it away. Snowstar leaped onto the molded wood and slowly placed one paw in front of the other until she reached near the end of the tree. She looked up at the sky, a painting of reds, purples, and pinks. A deep sigh fell from the she-cat, "Can you hear me, Velvet? Are you in the st-stars with Froststar? Or am I alone forever, never to see your gentle face again?" Snowstar hollered out, emotion causing her own voice to crack mid-sentence. Her eyes welled and she could feel that wave of rage about to capsize her. The she-cat turned hard - too hard.

The slick wood gave way under Snowstar's claws as she harshly turned. It broke without a sound causing the she-cat she slip to the side. Snowstar hardly had time to gasp as she plummeted toward the dark waters of the lake but just in the nick of time her paws found a thick branch. She hung there, fear glistening in her eyes, until the branch came loose. The water-logged trunk had no hold and even it's own branches fell like fall leaves from a tree. Snowstar felt the icy waters close around her ribs, stealing her breath away. Her eyes were wide when the branch came crashing after her, slamming into her already breathless body, knocking her deeper into the water. The she-cat's icy blues eyes watched the surface of the lake grow ever farther as she struggled against the water.. She could feel it.. her lungs filling with the liquid, straining for oxygen.

Her eyes started to blur when she finally stopped struggling...

-----

Swiftleap paced beside Thornblossom with a gentle sight, "I think I scared her away.." he mumbled as the she-cat crunched down on the lemming. Thornblossom looked at Swfitleap with a smile, "Swiftleap, calm down. She'd be a fool to turn you down point blank." Taken aback Swiftleap eyed the she-cat. He tilted his head, not catching the smile that crept onto his features. He had to finally admit - Thornblossom was a very attractive she-cat. The splotches of orange and black complimented her gorgeous green eyes. Why didn't Swiftleap know Thornblossom as well as he'd like? And why was he suddenly so opposed with the idea of being loved..? The past flashed in the tom's eyes and he shook it away, "Care to go on a hunt walk with me, Thornblossom?" The she-cat smiled and nodded with a purr, "I'd love nothing more, Swiftleap."

The two cats walked outside the cave and began their descent down the rocky slopes, chatting about what they each thought they'd find. Swiftleap actually found himself enjoying the she-cat's company and he was ever thankful for the distraction from Snowstar. The two were so into their chat that they didn't notice that Snowstar was perched on the water-logged trunk. They didn't see her hanging desperately onto the branch.

All they heard was the splash as her body entered the water. Instantly the two turned and without a second thought Swiftleap tore off toward the water's edge. He was near the shore when a white form dashed past him, flew across the trunk and then dived head first into the water. Completely baffled Swiftleap could do nothing but skid to a stop.

-----

Bearmask had been hunting - minding his own business while casually seeking out this Frostclan. He was about to pounce on a mouse when a she-cat caught his attention. A mostly white she-cat with a light grey mask and tail and some of the most beautiful blue eyes - almost at par with his own. Huddled in the bushes he watched as she climbed on to the trunk of the tree - watched her grow angry. Bearmask tilted his head as she spun and watched her fall with little emotion on his face. He narrowed his eyes as her paws clung to the branch and he knew it wouldn't hold long. As if on queue he saw the branch sway and snap away from it's own body. Bearmask was content to watch the she-cat drown until out of the corner of his vision he saw the tom streaming toward the fallen she-cat. This must be them.. With little more thought the tom darted from his hiding spot and sprinted straight toward the waterlogged tree. With elegance the white tom dived nose first into the lake and pushed himself after Snowstar's limp body. Thankfully she wasn't far and it didn't take long for his jaws to close around of her paws. With all his strength he swam to the surface, breaking it in a few seconds and carried Snowstar's body to the shore.

He was greeted by Swiftleap's hissing black and white body, "Get away from her!" Bearmask obliged, "Sorry, I didn't realize saving someone's life was a crime." the white tom snapped. Thornblossom approached, flicking Swiftleap gently with her tail, "He did save her life. Take it easy - he's dripping wet and likely to get sick." Swiftleap's form relaxed. A loud series of coughs interrupted the trio and they looked to see Snowstar's body spasming on the shore.

A while later the she-cat lifted her head drowsily, "Wha..?" she muttered, lifting her head, "How did I get out of the water..?" Bearmask appeared and bowed lightly, "I pulled you out, lady." Snowstar looked into Bearmask's bright blue eyes and felt a wave of gratitude wash over her, "..Thank you." She was quickly overcome by more coughing before passing out again. The trio were quick to make their ways back to camp.

-----
frostclan consumes two field mice & a lemming!

snowstar has lost two lives while drowning!
swiftleap & thornblossom go on patrol
timberfang, tumbleweed, mothfrost & hawkpaw go hunting
after hunting tumbleweed takes hawkpaw out training
bearmask stays in camp to avoid getting sick
mousewillow stays in camp to tend to snowstar & bearmask

Leader:
          Snowstar | forty-five moons | she-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Swiftleap | forty moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Mousewillow | twenty-six moons | she-cat |

Warriors:
          Timberfang | forty moons | tom |
          Tumbleweed | twenty-eight moons | tom |
          Thornblossom twenty-two moons | she-cat |
          Mothfrost | seventeen moons | she-cat |
          Bearmask | thirty moons | tom |

Apprentices:
          Hawkpaw | eleven moons | tom |

Queens:
          Poppycloud | thirty-seven moons | she-cat |
          Cobweb | twenty-seven moons | she-cat |

Kits:
          Briarkit | four moons | she-kit |
          Ashkit | four moons | she-kit |
          Burrkit | four moons | tom |
          Willowkit | four moons | she-kit |
          Bramblekit | four moons | tom |
          Eaglekit | four moons | tom |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❄[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❄[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Craterclan | kirkwood gaps
    Southwest | Forestclan | simonpet
    West | Hopeclan | adiebaby11

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    field mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    fish | x1 | 2 servings
    lemming | x0| 1 servings
    grouse | x0 | 3 servings
    duck | x1 | 3 servings
    rabbit | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Tumbleweed | Hawkpaw | three | climbing
    battle, stalking
    Mentor | Apprentice | # sessions | moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Tumbleweed and Cobweb | Kits
    ? and Poppycloud | briarkit, ashkit, burrkit
    willowkit, bramblekit, & eaglekit

Medicine Store
borage leaves | produces more and better milk also brings down fevers [1]
catmint | best remedy for the deadly greencough [1]
chervil | used on infected wounds & bellyaches also used during kittings [0]
cobweb | absorb and/or stop bleeding [1]
comfrey | repairs broken bones, sooths wounds. helps wrenched claws. eases itches, inflammation and stiffness. helps burns. [1]
dock | soothes scratches & sore pads [1]
honey | soothes infections, helps soothe coughing and gives energy [1]
horsetail | treats infections and stops bleeding. [1]
lavender | cures fever and chills. also used to hide the scent of death [1]
thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock [1]
snakeroot | helps cure poison [1]
sweet-sedge | eases infection [1]
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery