Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby geto » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:40 am

Number of Cats: 4 Mollys / 5 Toms
Servings needed: 3

-editing-

[2 rabbits and a shrew has been added to the prey pile.]
[1 Big Fish has been consumed.]
[Rowan, Fireheart, Torrentpaw and Featherbrook decides to check out the badger scent.]
[Aspen goes on a hunt for herbs.]

Leader:
          Adderstar | 45 mooons | Tom | xXx
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Fireheart | 39 moons | Molly | xXx

Medicine Cat:
          Aspen | 31 moons | Molly | xXx

Warriors:
          Rowan | 27 moons | Tom | xXx
          Torrentpaw | 29 moons | Tom | xXx
          Featherbrook | 29 moons | Molly | xXx
          Fernclaw | 20 moons | Tom | xXx

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Maia | 33 moons | Molly | xXx (Given Birth)

Kits:
          Stonekit | 0 moons | Tom | xXx

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catchweed (×1) | Stops poultices from being rubbed
    off without hurting the skin.
    Poppy Seeds (×1) | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress,
    ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens
    Blackberry Leaves (×1) | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Borage Leaves (×1) | It produces more and better milk.
    It also brings down fevers.
    Catmint/Catnip (×1) | Cure for greencough,
    can also be used for whitecough.
    Chervil (×1) | For infected wounds and bellyache,
    respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    Coltsfoot (×1) | Eases breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads.
    Sorrel (×1) | Usage
    Raspberry Leaves (×1) | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x1 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
    Ermine | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Maia | Stonekit
    Name and Name | Kits
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:25 am

BrambleClan

mods; [collects all advent prizes -- 27 (i think) servings/herbs which will be added to the post later, a medicine cat, and a deputy] - [ravenwing patrols the borders] - [thrushthroat goes herb hunting] - [mousestar asks starclan for warriors]

Dreadfully sorry for missing BrambleClan! I truly apologize.
Thrusthroat finds comfrey, daisy and yarrow.
Ravenwing comes across a young and wild apprentice!
StarClan sends Mousestar a kindly former kittypet as BrambleClan's warrior.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:28 pm

Number of Cats: 11
6 [Male] 5 [Female]

Blazestar touched noses with Splatterkit, who was now Splatterpaw. "May starclan bless you with your training as I hope to make you successful as a warrior." He spoke to the crowd, the two dipping their heads to each other. Before everyone dispersed and started getting into hunting and border patrols, Blazestar continued. "I know the spot for Deputy has been opened for too long, so I will now appoint Waveclan's first deputy!... Flameskip, you have shown respect for those around you, loyalty to the clan, and a drive for the protection of the ones you love. You are the new deputy, you have earned it." He called, giving an approving nod to the ginger tom. "Head out!" He ordered.
Rosepaw was about to go over to Bearpaw and Vanillapaw, but was stopped by the leader.
"You're going to train with me and Splatterpaw." He demanded.
"But what about Vanillapaw and Bearpaw?" She questioned, almost whining about it.
"They're helping Blackspot gather herbs today instead. You're the best at fighting, so you'll help Splatterpaw get a hang of it." Blazestar told her, not really scolding her for talking back to the leader. "Plus, I'll teach you more advanced moves." He added, bringing her hopes up.
Bearpaw trotted along with Blackspot, Vanillapaw behind the both of them. She seemed more out of place without Rosepaw, then again he felt that way too.
"Blackspot, can I talk with Bearpaw some?" Vanillapaw spoke up, the medicine cat giving a grumble and walking ahead without a word. He seemed to not like having the apprentices with him.
"What'd ya need?" Bearpaw questioned, giving a small grin.
"I really like you." She stated, taking a step towards him.
"Wait, what? I thought we were friends...?" He was utterly confused. They were friends, they were all friends. Him, Rosepaw, and Vanillapaw. Adding in those kinds of feelings was complicating things, friends are much easier.
"But I like you, do you not like me?" She questioned.
"I do! I care about you, Vanillapaw!" He reassured.
Vanillapaw brought her muzzle up to him, nuzzling him quickly. "Then we'll be mates forever." She beamed.
"O-Okay.." Was all Bearpaw could say at the moment. "We should follow Blackspot." He said, going back ahead to help the medicine cat. 'This... will be new.'

[ Flameskip and Dawnshore go on a border patrol ]
[ Blazestar, Rosepaw, Patchfur, Splatterpaw, and Flintfang go hunting ]
[ Blackspot, Vanillapaw, and Bearpaw go herb hunting ]
[ Splatterkit and Rosepaw go training: Fighting/Advanced Fighting ]
[ Vanillapaw and Bearpaw become mates, not having kits ]
[ Flameskip gets promoted to Deputy ]
[ Splatterkit has an apprentice ceremony and is now Splatterpaw ]
[ Waveclan eats three servings of plover ]

Leader:
          Blazestar | 26 | Male | X

Deputy:
          Flameskip | 25 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blackspot | 23 | Male | X

Warriors:
          Patchfur | 25 | Female | X
          Flintfang | 23 | Male | X
          Dawnshore | 19 | Female | x

Apprentices:
          Bearpaw | 10 | Male | X
          Rosepaw | 9 | Female | X
          Vanillapaw | 9 | Female | X
          Splatterpaw | 6 | Male | X

Queens:
          Mouserunner | 29 | Female | X

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 2 | Female | X
          Silverkit | 2 | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Ocean
    East | Prairie | Clan Name | Username
    South | Oak Forest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Beach/Prairie | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint x 1
    Cobweb x 1
    Comfrey Root x 1
    Elder Leaves x 1
    Feverfew x 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mackerel | x2 | 6 servings
    Smelt | x3 | 6 servings
    Minnow | x14 | 14 servings
    Vole | x4 | 8 servings
    Mouse | x7 | 7 servings
    Plover | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Patchfur | Bearpaw | 1 | Climbing
    Flintfang | Rosepaw | 1 | Climbing
    Flameskip | Vanillapaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name + Name = Kit - Kit : Adoptive/Foster kit
    Mouserunner = Tigerkit - Silverkit : Splatterkit
    Patchfur - Flameskip
    Flintfang - Blackspot
    Vanillapaw - Bearpaw
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:34 pm

Weather:
Newleaf- A few days ago rain started to fall, and it still hasn't stopped. Rivers are overflowing with the surplus of rain and some territories are becoming flooded. Some prey is easier to find... it might not be the kind of prey you want since they all died from drowning. It's best to keep apprentices and young warriors in camp until the rain has stopped.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Verglasclan ]
[ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ]
[ Sparrowclan ] | [ Cascadeclan ] | [ Bloodclan ] | [ Marineclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

bel. wrote:
"Half clan kits don't belong in the clan." Reefstar snarled, his paws digging into the dirt as he circled the nursery. "Kitewing's and Dolphinsplash's mutts leave a bad name on Marineclan. We should terminate them now- before the mothers get too attached."
"Reefstar, that's against the Warrior Code. More than one code, to be precise. Are you challenging Starclan, now?" Frecklewish warned, her claws unsheathed as she stepped in between him and the nursery.
"What do you know of the warrior code, Frecklewish? Nothing but betrayal floats in your blood." He challenged, sizing up to the smaller she-cat. Frecklewish bared her white incisors, her tail flicking wildly behind her. "What are you going to do? You'll have to kill me seven times over before I die!"
In one single moment that Frecklewish had turned her back, Reefstar's weight slammed her side, sending her sprawling in the dirt. She struggled to regain her footing as he came towards her again. Thinking quickly, she ducked below his thorn-sharp claws and shot her arm out to trip the large tom-cat. Enraged, he hissed, whipping around to face her before lunging again. This time he caught her, shoving her lithe frame, his mass squashing her shoulders as he rapidly drew his claws against her fur. She struggled, blindly lashing out with his claws and hooking Reefstar's fur. A warm fluid painting her face, and Reefstar released his deadly pin. The black leader fell with a thud, gave one final shudder, and lay still. His throat had been gashed by Frecklewish's claws, and she stepped back, horror rippling through her pelt.
"Reefstar!" A screech split the camp, wrenching Frecklewish's heart. It was Turtlefur, the midnight tom's loyal mate, who was consequently pregnant with his kits. "My love, my love, my love." She sobbed, pawing at the blood that pooled and turned his fur an even darker black. Brookstream broke through the crowd, her eyes glazed with grief and turmoil. After what seemed like a moon,
she finally spoke.
"His wounds are too severe. I cannot help him." For a fleeting moment, Frecklewish felt guilt for what she had done. But she remembered that she had saved the half-clan kits from Reefstar's claws. He had gone mad; maybe once he had been the tom that Brookstream, Turtlefur, and Conch had loved... but the Dark Forest had gotten ahold of his mind and destroyed him. The calico could feel no remorse for protecting the clan- her clan.
"Why would you want to?" From behind the scene, Conch emerged- heavily pregnant at that. "He wanted to kill kits. He exiled my baby, and an elder who was too weak to groom her own pelt. He sentenced her to death- until Burnpaw volunteered to go with her. I loved Reefstar once, but that... monster was not him." Conch's other kits- Dolphinpaw and Oceanpaw- glanced on, heavily burderned by the horrific scene that had just played out. The young medicine cat apprentice slumped to the ground next to his sister, who let out a quiet moan of pain. Their mother curled around them, blocking their view of Reefstar's dead body. From here, Frecklewish barely heard Oceanpaw whisper, "He was like my father,"
"We must hold a burial for him. May Starclan have mercy on him." Stormwind murmured, brushing his pelt against his sister's, Brookstream, as if to comfort her for her loss. "I know you cared for him, but Frecklewish did what had to be done." The large silver and white tom nodded once at the deputy- as if expressing his support of her actions- before beginning to smooth Reefstar's fur.
"Perhaps I can be of service." Another voice- one unknown to Frecklewish- shattered the eeriness of the camp. Her beauty struck the calico like a tidal wave crashing against the sand. "I am in close connection with the spirits- Starclan as you call them- and can be sure his spirit reaches its destination."
"Who are you?" Frecklewish asked, her green gaze sparkling with curiosity.
"My name is Diamond, and I've traveled a long way to find you."
x
→ Skydance goes into labor. Muddypelt is the father.
→ Turtlefur goes into labor. Reefstar is the father.
→ Conch goes into labor. Dancingstripe is the father.
→ Frecklewish goes into labor. Pigeonnose is the father.
→ Diamond goes into labor. Luxx is the father. They will have 6 kits due to Luxx's powers.
→ Daisypaw {Daisyfern} and Oakpaw {You choose} are ready to become warriors.
→ Frecklewish goes to the Moonpool to receive nine lives.
→ Stormwind, Nettlesting, and Diamond go on a border patrol.
→ Ebonyclaw, Tigerstripe, and Honeythroat go on a hunting patrol.
→ Briarhawk and Orcaspirit guard the camp.
→ Ranks are changed and given new names.
→ Dolphinpaw and Brookstream look for plants to restock their current herbs.
→ Swapped Bumblekit and Goldenkit for Puddlekit{to be renamed} and Sparrowkit{to be renamed.}
→ Swapped Daisypaw for Sagekit{to be renamed.}

[ Skydance gave birth to two kits ]
[ Turtlefur gave birth to five kits ]
[ Conch gave birth to three kits ]
[ Frecklewish gave birth to four kits ]
[ Diamond gave birth to six kits ]
[ Daisypaw and Oakpaw are now warriors: Daisyfern and Oaktuft! ]
[ Starclan welcomes Frecklestar as the new leader of Marineclan/Drizzleclan ]
[ Stormwind, Nettlesting and Diamond found two warriors while on patrol ]
[ Ebonyclaw, Tigerstripe and Honeythroat caught two salmon while hunting ]
[ Brookstream and Dolphinpaw gathered sorrel, raspberry leaves and fennel while herb hunting ]

amethyst14 wrote:
[Ceremony Quickpaw-Quickfoot, Sagestorm-Sagestar, Coppereyes becomes new deputy Vixenspirt is no longer a prisoner, but a full warrior]
[Apprentice Training Archpool trains Owlpaw.
All apprentices train.
]
[Hunting Patrol Brambletuft, Mudpuddle, Badgerfall, Sandpaw, Sunnypaw and Needlepaw hunt in the meadow.]
[Boarder Patrol Snowfeather, Willowdusk, Foxclaw, Vixenspirt and Mottlepaw patrol the forest.]
[Herb Hunting Arhpool and Owlpaw search for herbs.]
[Camp Guard All others watch camp.]
[Injured Tigerflower woke, Archpool makes her take it easy for another two posts.
Resinmoon has developed a nasty cough, tansy did not help. He now has a runny nose and a chest infection. His eye infection was cured.
Runningmist has developed a nasty cough, just like Resinmoon.
Lichenfern has developed a nasty cough, just like Resinmoon.
Nettlepaw has developed a nasty cough and a runny nose, just like Resinmoon.
Archpool has a gash over his right eye from Quailwing.
]
[Herb Used 1 celandine was used on Resinmoon.]
[Try for kitsOriolefeather sneaks out of camp and mates with Alpinenose.
Oriolefeather and Lichenfern try for kits. (Oriolefeather's kits will have two fathers)
]
[Death Cloudstar was poisoned by the mountain herbs and died.
Finchfin has succumbed to the infection and died.
]
[Ran Away Quailwing ran away and joined Mistclan.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Ermine (2 servings) 2 Quail (6 servings) 1 Mouse (1 serving)][/color]

[ Quickpaw is now a warrior: Quickfoot! ]
[ Sagestar is welcomed as the new leader of Briarclan! ]
[ Coppereyes is welcomed as the new deputy of Briarclan! ]
[ Vixenspirit is now a full warrior! ]
[ Owlpaw learned the Cure skill while training ]
[ Rockpaw and Leafpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Sandpaw, Mottlepaw, Sunnypaw and Blazepaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Murdochpaw, Applepaw, Lightningpaw, Lionpaw, Longpaw, Needlepaw, Nettlepaw,
Newtpaw, Robinpaw and Rustlepaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Brambletuft, Mudpuddle, Badgerfall, Sandpaw, Sunnypaw and Nettlepaw caught three quails while hunting ]
[ Snowfeather, Willowdusk, Foxclaw, Vixenspirit and Mottlepaw found nothing of interest while on patrol ]
[ Archpool and Owlpaw gathered ivyleaf, marigold and wintergreen while herb hunting ]
[ Archpool will need x1 marigold for his gash ]
[ Oriolefeather is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Starclan has two new stars among its skies. Cloudstar and Finchfin will be well looked after ]
[ Rabbitheart, Sunnypaw and Blazepaw have developed the same sickness as Resinmoon ]

gold.fish.sticks wrote:
of all the ponds on the island, shubunkinstar could sense that this one was special. like gravity, it drew her unwillingly towards it, dragging her feet in an unconscious zombie-walk to its pristine, prismatic waters. this must have been the moonpool, she guessed, as no other bodies of water could have this effect on her.

her green eyes blank and mouth dragged back in a long, grim frown, shubunkinstar made the final steps toward its icy waves of white. amazingly, as she peered into its cold, wintery depths, the tortoiseshell could have sworn she saw koi fish darting and surfacing in the water. blinking, she realized they weren't real fish at all. they're spirit-fish, she realized, sniffing as one leaped in front of her and revealed its iridescent, ghostly scales. guiding me to the moonpool. to starclan. she had only interacted with starclan once before in a dream a few nights back, when a starry tom named blackmuzzle gave her a rundown of how clans functioned and why she needed to create her own. knighting her as shubunkinstar, he told her to get out and find a place to commune with the stars regularly, and to find it soon. now, here she was, lowering her head to lap at the moonpool.

as soon as her tongue hit the water, shubunkinstar's wide green eyes shot open, faster and more powerful than a fish shattering a pond's glassy surface as it breached. she was in starclan again, face-to-face with blackmuzzle once more. "welcome back," the young tomcat mewed dryly, his blue eyes expressionless. "you've decided to really go through with this clan thing, eh? well, we're here to help you out. what do you need?"

"a deputy," shubunkinstar mewed simply, meeting the pointed warrior's gaze evenly. "to help me guide koiclan."

blackmuzzle grinned. "alright," he meowed. "deputy it is. now, wake up, kit. dawn is breaking."

[shubunkinstar asks starclan for a deputy]

[ Starclan has sent Koiclan a deputy ]
[ Your mod will be Deimos ]

b u n n y h o p wrote:
A gentle whistle of birdsong echoed through the early morning silence, announcing the arrival of the sun as it rose over the hooded forest. Rays of light trickled through dense foliage, sunbeams dancing across the chilled earth. It was a peaceful morning for the newly founded Clan, something that was sure to be rare in the coming days.

From her dark den of thorns and brambles emerged ViperStar, her footfalls heavy and deliberate, alerting anyone that may be within earshot that she was awake and prowling. Mossy eyes darted over the scenery before her, and she set off on her morning patrol, padding around the borders of her land. There was nothing she feared, she had been born in blood and had faith in her strength to protect herself and her territory. It was, however, a bit lonely being on her own. When she finished her duties, she would turn to the moonpool and call for another. A deputy, maybe; a second-in-command to help her along. When she thought about it, a medicine cat wouldn't be too bad either - someone to heal her clan after combat. A hard decision that she would leave to the stars.

[ ViperStar patrols the borders ]
[ ViperStar asks Starclan for a deputy or medicine cat ]

[ Viperstar found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Starclan has sent Brierclan a deputy ]
[ Your mod will be Nixie Belgard ]

nixie belgard wrote:
It was fitting, really - all this rain. It was as if all those drops were imitating the tears of the LeafClan cats. Perhaps StarClan was grieving as well. Perhaps they had not forsaken the living.... There were up to this point nine losses to the sickness as well as two stillborn kits last moon. It was almost unbearable. As Fernpaw peered into the warriors' den, she found Daisyskip and Foxpounce huddled close together, both shaking slightly as soft sobs escaped them. It hadn't been long at all since their mother Honeydapple perished, and now their brother Birchwing was no more. The apprentice's heart ached for the family. Of course they weren't the only family struck by the illness, however. Falconchaser, son of the leader and brother to Heatherpond and Pinedust, too had passed. Tragedy after tragedy seemed to befall the leader's kin. There was also a father to four apprentices, Cloudtalon, who had left them to join StarClan. Despite how uninvolved he was with his family, Fernpaw noticed how his kits' spirits were immensely dampened. Even Burntpaw, who was known to be tough and unemotional, could be seen shedding at least one tear. The she-cat's thoughts were interrupted when someone nudged her gently. "Hey, did anyone ever tell you that it's not nice to stare?" came a hushed voice. Fernpaw gave a small, apologetic smile as she turned her gaze to her paws. "I wasn't trying to stare," she whispered back, leading the tom away from the den entrance and out of the camp. "Are you crazy? It's still raining," Dewfang objected. Fernpaw chuckled, "It's just a little drizzle, silly. Now last night it was indeed raining. Horrendously. But I like the rain - it's calming." The tabby sat down under an oak tree and motioned with her tail for the warrior to join her. As he settled next to her, he mewed, "Okay, why are we out here?" Sighing, Fernpaw studied the ground for a few moments. When she finally spoke, she looked up at him, "Are you alright?" Dewfang appeared puzzled. "Fine, same as always." The apprentice turned her gaze away, her eyes narrowing as she thought. "What's the matter?" "Don't you miss your brother?" her voice was soft and tentative, and her eyes immediately darted for his, searching for anything they might give away. It was clear that the question caught him a little off guard. He stuttered a bit, "U-um, well, yeah, I guess...." Pressing his lips together, he stared at the ground, muttering, "Wow, that didn't sound very nice, did it..?" Fernpaw scooted closer to the white tom, curling her tail around him. "Tell me what's going on, Dew," she urged gently. Dewfang sighed, "Well... I certainly feel like I should be sad that he's gone, I should be mourning like everyone else. But we weren't ever friends, really.... He never stood up for me when Russetdash would say all that nasty stuff about my eyes. I feel so bad that I'm not grieving, though...." The white tom kept his gaze toward the ground, guilt plaguing his face. The she-cat pressed her nose to his cheek. "I understand. Don't feel bad." Slowly Dewfang's breaths became shakier. He felt his throat closing up and began inwardly panicking. What was happening? He just said he wasn't sad - why did he have to now fight back tears? Then he realized. Closing his eyes, he quietly choked out, "I only have my two sisters now, but they hate me. We're nothing like a family. Aren't you supposed to be able to depend on family? I'm so alone, s-so alone...." Fernpaw's mouth gaped open a little as he finished and she noticed tears seeping into his cheek fur. "Oh, Dewfang," she murmured, nuzzling his neck. "You aren't alone, I promise. I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere. I love you." The words were out of her mouth before she knew it. Those three little words that had been begging to escape for quite some time now were finally voiced. A smile grew on the tabby's face.

Appleheart lay in the back of the medicine den on his nest, chin resting on his paws, eyes staring off at nothing. Since Willowcloud had gone, he couldn't shake a feeling of numbness. He couldn't face the reality of her death. As he recalled the days when he was but an apprentice, young, immature, and the like, he remembered how she was like a mother to him, guiding him through everything. Her gentle, encouraging voice kept echoing in his mind. The ginger tom shut his eyes tight at all the memories. It hurt so much, far too much. When he felt a soft nudge in his shoulder, his glossy eyes opened to find Blizzardpaw standing there, her bright blue eyes full of concern. Appleheart gave a small nod in greeting as he got to his paws and arched his spine in a stretch. Should we go check on all the kits? the apprentice signed tentatively. It took the tom a few moments to decipher her movements - he was still learning how to sign. With another nod, he began to pad out of the den with the white she-cat at his heels. As the two approached the nursery, a loud commotion could be heard from inside the spacious den. Stepping in, Appleheart found that the youngest of the kits were playing - scampering throughout the place, surprise-attacking each other, and throwing balls of moss in the air left and right. The nine of them were a pawful for their mothers. Suddenly a little, fluffy tortoiseshell barreled into the medicine cat's side. "Ah! Sorry!" the she-kit squeaked, stumbling backwards. A laugh sounded as her sister and a couple others came bounding toward them, "Rowankit! You shouldn't have run so far ahead of me!" "I'm sorry..." came the high voice again. "You're fine, little one, don't worry," Appleheart assured her gently. Rowankit unseeingly turned toward him with a smile. "Come on!" mewed a dilute calico, Dovekit, to the tortoiseshell sisters. "Let's go ambush our brothers!" Giggling, Aspenkit led Rowankit away at a quick trot and Dovekit began to follow, but her sister didn't. She stared up at the medicine cats, quivering with excitement. "Hi!" she chirped. "I'm Willowkit. Who are you?" Appleheart froze. His gaze wouldn't leave the little she-kit. Willow... Bramblestrike named her after Willowcloud. The ginger tabby felt a small smile growing on his face - the first smile since his mentor's passing. His throat was tight, but he managed to softly mew, "It's nice to meet you, Willowkit. I'm Appleheart, and this is Blizzardpaw. Now go off and play with your litter-mates." "Oh, alright. Bye!" Grinning widely, the calico kit turned away and hurried after the others.

The deputy was panicking, to put it lightly. It was clear that Emberstar had caught the sickness, too - her dreadful fits of coughing could be heard all over the camp. Nothing was going the way Frigidrose had thought it would. After all her hard work of planning everything that would lead to Emberstar's death, that last life would be taken by illness. Frigidrose's head was whirring with thoughts. At first she thought she should just barge right into the leader's den and end it all herself, the way she had planned, but what a rash decision that would be. Hadn't the leader suffered enough already? Did Frigidrose really need to do anything else to hurt her? She paced just outside the camp, not giving the rain a single thought. "What are you doing?" The voice sounded suspicious. It was Frostpath. The silver tabby glanced at her, muttering, "Thinking. What do you want?" The white warrior slowly approached the deputy. "I know what you're thinking about." "Oh do you, now?" Frigidrose chuckled, a smile growing on her face but then disappearing as quickly as it had come while she continued to pad over the same stretch of soggy earth, back and forth, back and forth. "Leave her alone." When Frostpath's voice suddenly sounded stern and commanding, the silver tabby finally looked her in the eye, a small smirk playing at her lips. "Well, surely to your surprise, I was considering doing just that." The younger's bi-colored eyes widened and she began to stutter, "Wh-wh... wha...." A purr of amusement rumbled in the deputy's throat, "Oh, but don't be too convinced of my course of action yet. I haven't reached a final decision." When no reply came from the white she-cat, who stood there staring at the silver one with her mouth gaping open, Frigidrose went on, "You see, my predicament is that I feel the tremendous desire to carry out the work I intended to do from the start, all those moons ago, but there's the voice in the back of my head that whispers, 'Perhaps you've done enough?'" She sighed, turning her gaze back to the damp soil that her claws were now kneading in frustration. Finally Frostpath regained the use of her voice and pleaded quietly, "Frigidrose, listen to that voice, please. Emberstar has been through so much. Don't hurt her anymore than you already have." The two of them stood in silence as Frgidrose mulled over everything. For once she began questioning herself about why she had done everything she had. It all started because of her little daughter, Shadekit, and Falconchaser when he was a kit, she remembered. As she recalled that momentous, painful day, a line of dialogue stuck out: B-but I didn't, it was her... Falconkit had said. Realization swept over her, and suddenly the deputy felt as if she couldn't breathe. Maybe it was Shadekit's idea to sneak out of the camp.... In all her anger that day, she had completely ignored anyone trying to reason with her. So... this whole mess was started because of her own kit. Frigidrose's head began to throb as she tried to piece everything together. She felt so dizzy. She stopped thinking about it, she couldn't do it anymore, it hurt. Abruptly she stopped her pacing and headed for the camp at a brisk trot. As she passed Frostpath, she choked out, "Don't come looking for me. Don't."

Dusk had fallen on the camp. A half moon lent some light to the scene, and it was nearly at its peak in the sky when a figure emerged from the warriors' den, its shadow dancing across the ground. Swiftly and silently it made its way out of the camp, where it stayed for a while, then back in and toward the leaders' den, disappearing inside. The silver tabby stared down at the unconscious spotted one, allowing a small sigh to escape her. "Oh, Emberstar..." she murmured, almost as a test to see if she was in fact asleep. No reaction came from the leader. Frigidrose breathed another sigh, this one of relief, for she knew what she wanted to say she could never have the strength to say to Emberstar's face. "I'm so sorry - from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry. It was all a misunderstanding." The only response was a soft snore. "I was blinded by grief and shock. I should have listened to Falconchaser.... I want to apologize for wreaking havoc on your Clan. I would name and apologize for all the specific things I have done, but it would take too long to recount every one of those hideous deeds of mine. Somehow I justified my actions by thinking that you were incompetent. I thought that your kit had been raised to be reckless and unthinking, for I had believed that it was he who convinced Shadekit to leave the camp, when in truth it was her. And so I came to the erroneous conclusion that you were a poor choice for a leader. I decided that I would rid the Clan of you and put myself in your place. I thought I could change LeafClan for the better, but I doubt that could ever be true..." she trailed off, head lowered and gaze toward the ground in shame. "I have done so much to hurt you, Emberstar. Words cannot express my sorrow, guilt, or regret in the slightest." Frigidrose's voice was now barely a whisper as her throat tightened and she struggled to restrain the tears threatening to fall. Quietly she crept closer to the leader. "I don't want you to suffer any more. You don't deserve it at all. You don't deserve the slow, agonizing death that this mysterious sickness brings." Glancing at the red berry she carefully held in her paw, she went on, "Since your death is inevitable, the least I can do is end your pain sooner." After taking a deep breath, Frigidrose gave the leader's stomach a hard prod, causing her to wake with a gasp. While her jaws were parted, the deputy quickly shoved the deathberry down her throat, and it went down somewhat smoothly. Frigidrose struggled to now hold Emberstar's jaws closed so that her cries would be muffled. Her wide green eyes gradually began to grow duller. The silver deputy couldn't determine what emotion those eyes held. It seemed to be a mixture of disbelief, sorrow, and understanding. By the time her body went limp, Frigidrose's own eyes were stinging with tears. The struggle over at last, she simply stood there, out of breath, staring at the cooling body of the leader before her. A couple little sobs escaped her as she crouched next to Emberstar and pressed her nose into her fur. "I'm sorry..." Now that the tears were beginning to seep out, she couldn't hold them back. She cried into the spotted fur. Abruptly she got to her paws, giving the leader one last long look before hurriedly stepping out of the den and leaping onto the High Tree. It took her a few moments to calm herself and catch her breath. When she felt her voice would be steady enough, she yowled, "Cats of LeafClan! Your leader is with StarClan now."

x1 hare + x2 birds were eaten
Training: Berrypaw + Lightpaw
Becoming apprentices: Streamkit + Cedarkit
Kitting: Heatherpond
(father)
Becoming mates: Dewfang + Fernpaw (no kits)
Emberstar loses her last life

[ Berrypaw and Lightpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Streamkit and Cedarkit are now apprentices: Streampaw and Cedarpaw! ]
[ Heatherpond gave birth to two kits ]
[ Starclan has a new star among its skies. Leafstar will be well looked after ]

Oaks wrote:
[2 rabbits and a shrew has been added to the prey pile.]
[1 Big Fish has been consumed.]
[Rowan, Fireheart, Torrentpaw and Featherbrook decides to check out the badger scent.]
[Aspen goes on a hunt for herbs.]

[ Rowan, Fireheart, Torrentpaw and Featherbrook find a den that belongs to a mama badger and her two cubs ]
[ Aspen gathered cobwebs and fennel while herb hunting ]

lame loser. wrote:
Blazestar touched noses with Splatterkit, who was now Splatterpaw. "May starclan bless you with your training as I hope to make you successful as a warrior." He spoke to the crowd, the two dipping their heads to each other. Before everyone dispersed and started getting into hunting and border patrols, Blazestar continued. "I know the spot for Deputy has been opened for too long, so I will now appoint Waveclan's first deputy!... Flameskip, you have shown respect for those around you, loyalty to the clan, and a drive for the protection of the ones you love. You are the new deputy, you have earned it." He called, giving an approving nod to the ginger tom. "Head out!" He ordered.
Rosepaw was about to go over to Bearpaw and Vanillapaw, but was stopped by the leader.
"You're going to train with me and Splatterpaw." He demanded.
"But what about Vanillapaw and Bearpaw?" She questioned, almost whining about it.
"They're helping Blackspot gather herbs today instead. You're the best at fighting, so you'll help Splatterpaw get a hang of it." Blazestar told her, not really scolding her for talking back to the leader. "Plus, I'll teach you more advanced moves." He added, bringing her hopes up.
Bearpaw trotted along with Blackspot, Vanillapaw behind the both of them. She seemed more out of place without Rosepaw, then again he felt that way too.
"Blackspot, can I talk with Bearpaw some?" Vanillapaw spoke up, the medicine cat giving a grumble and walking ahead without a word. He seemed to not like having the apprentices with him.
"What'd ya need?" Bearpaw questioned, giving a small grin.
"I really like you." She stated, taking a step towards him.
"Wait, what? I thought we were friends...?" He was utterly confused. They were friends, they were all friends. Him, Rosepaw, and Vanillapaw. Adding in those kinds of feelings was complicating things, friends are much easier.
"But I like you, do you not like me?" She questioned.
"I do! I care about you, Vanillapaw!" He reassured.
Vanillapaw brought her muzzle up to him, nuzzling him quickly. "Then we'll be mates forever." She beamed.
"O-Okay.." Was all Bearpaw could say at the moment. "We should follow Blackspot." He said, going back ahead to help the medicine cat. 'This... will be new.'

[ Flameskip and Dawnshore go on a border patrol ]
[ Blazestar, Rosepaw, Patchfur, Splatterpaw, and Flintfang go hunting ]
[ Blackspot, Vanillapaw, and Bearpaw go herb hunting ]
[ Splatterkit and Rosepaw go training: Fighting/Advanced Fighting ]
[ Vanillapaw and Bearpaw become mates, not having kits ]
[ Flameskip gets promoted to Deputy ]
[ Splatterkit has an apprentice ceremony and is now Splatterpaw ]
[/color]

[ Flameskip and Dawnshore found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Blazestar, Rosepaw, Patchfur, Splatterpaw and Flintfang caught two smelt and a mackerel while hunting ]
[ Blackspot gathered poppy seeds and comfrey while herb hunting. Vanillapaw and Bearpaw also found a pretty cool stick ]
[ Splatterpaw and Rosepaw learned the Fighting skill while training ]
[ Flameskip is welcomed as the new deputy of Waveclan! ]
[ Splatterkit is now an apprentice: Splatterpaw! ]
Last edited by Katrione on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 056.

Postby deimido » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:48 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Newleaf.
Next Replies: January 12th.

Newleaf has begun! The sun is beginning to melt the snow leaf over from leaf-bare, making the ground very wet and cold under paw. Herbs will be easier to find now, and prey shouldn't be too hard to catch as the warmth is coaxing them out of their dens.

[ 009 / 021 replied to ]
[ SolarClan ] [ EchoClan ] [ CaveClan ] [ StellerClan ] [ SwallowClan ] [ SummitClan ]
[ DuskClan ] [ WinterClan ] [ BrineClan ] [ PumpkinClan ] [ MudClan ] [ ClayClan ]
[ AspenClan ] [ HazeClan ] [ GlacierClan ] [ DarkClan ] [ AsteroidClan ] [ FalconClan ]
[ ShrikeClan ] [ ValleyClan ] [ KoiClan ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SolarClan | aporia. wrote:

{ shinestar;; loses a life }
        { shinestar;; moonpool (asks for apprentice) }
        { leafrush, clearsight;; herb hunting }
        { smudgetail, vineslip, aspenstep, longpaw, tigerpaw, mousepaw;; training }
        { thrushflight , heronswoop, cloudswift, viperthorn, falconeye, specklefur,;; hunting patrol }
        { moonfall, whispersong, aspenstep;; border patrol }
        { smudgetail, flameleap;; mates! }
        { patchpaw;; warrior ceremony (patchheart) }
        { clan;; consumes 2 squirrels and a rabbit }

➨ Shinestar's presence in StarClan grows slightly stronger, the leader is now on her seventh life.
        ➨ Shinestar's request has been granted; an apprentice has been sent to join SolarClan.
        ➨ Leafrush and Clearsight add +1 stinging nettle, +1 lungwort, and +1 broom to their medicine store.
        ➨ Smudgetail teaches Longpaw the battle skill.
        ➨ Vineslip teaches Tigerpaw the hunting skill.
        ➨ Aspenstep teaches Mousepaw the hunting skill.
        ➨ Thrushflight's hunting patrol adds +1 rat, +1 rabbit, and +1 hare to the fresh-kill pile.
        ➨ Moonfall's border patrol encounter a rogue on their outing, they're interested in joining the Clan, but would like x2 herbs that cure colds for one of their family members before doing so. SolarClan can either accept this request, or leave the rouge be and never see them again.
        ➨ May StarClan grant Smudgetail and Flameleap many moons of happiness together.
        ➨ SolarClan has a new warrior in their ranks; Patchpaw has become Patchheart!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SwallowClan | Arya22 wrote:

(Gingerglow and Goldenflight have joined Swallowclan! (my advent cats) They are mates and try for kits.
        Spiderstar lost a life due to a heart attack!
        Spiderstar is resting
        Shinepaw and Brambleburr training (hunting)
        Flintpaw and Rowangaze training (climbing)
        Hailpaw and Freckleface training (hunting)
        Ivypaw and Hopstripe training (fighting)
        Lynxpaw and Honeyear training (fighting)
        Ashwhisper and Fawnthroat looking for kitting herbs
        Smokewhisker, Sycamorewhisker, Barkknot and Mossfur are going to the west border to check where the badgers are
        Whisperleap, Mikestep, Fireblaze, Sandpelt and Ivythorn patrolling
        Beetlewing, Specklefang, Pebblesplash, Ferretstrike, Sunlight and Iceflower patrolling)

➨ Gingerglow is expecting Goldenflight's kits! Her litter is due in two moons.
        ➨ Spiderstar's presence in StarClan grows slightly stronger, the leader is now on his sixth life.
        ➨ Brambleburr teaches Shinepaw the hunting skill.
        ➨ Rowangaze teaches Flintpaw the climbing skill.
        ➨ Freckleface teaches Hailpaw the hunting skill.
        ➨ Hopstripe teaches Ivypaw the fighting skill.
        ➨ Honeyear teaches Lynxpaw the fighting skill.
        ➨ Fawnthroat and Ashwhisper add +2 chervil and +1 raspberry leaves to their medicine store.
        ➨ Smokewhisker's patrol investigates the badger scent in the area, only to be ambushed by one of the vile creatures! Mossfur is badly injured from the attack, needing three moons of rest and +1 cobwebs, +1 chervil, and +1 thyme.
        ➨ Whisperleap's border patrol encounters a pregnant queen who is willing to join SwallowClan, if allowed to join, the molly gives birth in two moons.
        ➨ Beetlewing's border patrol encounters an injured rogue who may or may not be responsible for leading the badgers to SwallowClan. They seem a little annoyed to have been caught in such a weak state, hiding behind a tree to shield their badger-inflicted injuries from the stronger-looking Clan cats. Before anyone in the patrol can offer to help, they speed out of sight. Perhaps SwallowClan would be willing to leave +1 cobwebs and +1 dock in the area the rogue was last sighted to try and gain their trust? If they rather wouldn't, the rogue will likely leave this territory forever.
SummitClan | marshmello. wrote:

[ re-adoption: received dewthorn & frostflower ]

[ redeemed my 2 cats, silverstream and feathertail
        along with my 27 herbs/prey from the advent calendar
        both are queens. feathertail is going into labour &
        silverstream is due next post. here is the father
        of feathertail's kits. ]

[ loner: decides to stay, takes the name shrikefur ] (1)
        [ moonpool: summitstar asks for a queen with kits ]

[ hunting: mothflight, redtail, shrikefur ]
        [ hunting: frostfur, ambercoal, eaglefrost ]

[ patrol: summitstar, thistleclaw, wolfclaw ]
        [ solo patrol: whitethroat ]

[ training: redtail & firepaw ]
        [ warrior assessment: moosepaw, if he passes,
        his warrior name will be mooseleaf ]
        [ apprentice ceremony: speckledkit]

[ wolfclaw decides to continue to search for mistyfoot's mate ]
        [ searching for herbs: egretcall ]

[recieved stormkit, stonekit, and ashkit from garrisonclan]

[ frostfur and hollyfur decide to have another litter of kits ]
        [ eaglefrost and redtail decide to have another litter of kits ]
        [ whitethroat and spottedleaf decide to have another litter of kits ]
        [ mothflight is carrying blazeheart of jayclan's kits, due next post ]
        [ mates: ambercoal and dewthorn, with kits ]
        [ mates: frostfur and frostflower, with kits ]

➨ Feathertail has given birth to a healthy litter of one. (1; tom)
        ➨ StarClan declines Summitstar's request for a queen and sends her a warrior tom to join SummitClan instead, they believe having a Clan with a full warriors' den is much better for the well-being of SummitClan.
        ➨ Mothflight's hunting patrol adds +1 squirrel to the fresh-kill pile.
        ➨ Frostfur's hunting patrol adds +1 squirrel to the fresh-kill pile.
        ➨ Summitstar's border patrol is uneventful.
        ➨ Whitethroat is captured by a twoleg on his patrol! Given how much more powerful the tall creatures are, there is currently no way foreseeable way to bring him back.
        ➨ Redtail teaches Firepaw the climbing skill.
        ➨ Unfortunately, Moosepaw fails his warriors' assessment.
        ➨ SummitClan has a new apprentice in their ranks; Speckledkit has become Speckledpaw!
        ➨ Wolfclaw comes to a conclusion; Mistyfoot's mate is dead. He walks back to SummitClan with a heavy heart.
        ➨ Egretcall adds +1 catchweed and +1 lavender to his medicine store.
        ➨ Frostfur and Hollyfur should wait until their current litter is six moons, as there many not be that many warriors to train them by the time of their birth.
        ➨ Eaglefrost and Redtail should wait until their current litter is six moons, as there many not be that many warriors to train them by the time of their birth.
        ➨ Given Whitethroat's capture, Spottedleaf is unable to have a litter with her mate.
        ➨ Mothflight is expecting Blazeheart's kits! Her litter is due in two moons. (2)
        ➨ May StarClan grant Ambercoal and Dewthorn many moons of happiness together.
        ➨ May StarClan grant Frostfur and Frostflower many moons of happiness together.

(1) - Usually when a mod has their replies state a loner possibly joining the Clan, the Clan is meant to send a patrol out to see if the loner is interested instead of having them join on the spot. So in Shrikefur's case, sending a patrol out and waiting for my reply on whether or not she would join would have been the best route. I'll let it slide this time though. ^^
        (2) - Choosing when a queen is due is fine if you received them from an event like the advent calendar, in the case of a molly becoming mates with another, you must always state somewhere in your post that they became mates instead of choosing when the molly is due yourself. It is then up to me to announce that the molly is expecting a litter! Furthermore, you have to wait two moons/posts for the litter to be born, if it's any moon shorter than that your litter will have a large risk of being stillborn or weak no matter what season, and it's possible the mother could die as well.
DuskClan | aesthetic. wrote:

[ added some more things from the raffle ]

[ apprentice ceremony: frostkit → frostpaw, owlkit → owlpaw, puddlekit → puddlepaw ]
        [ nightwhisker mentors frostpaw, frozenleaf mentors owlpaw, shadewing mentors puddlepaw ]
        [ duskclan consumes a hawk, mouse and rabbit ]
        [ a patrol consisting of ashflight, hollyfin, wolfthroat, echofrost, spiderfang and swanripple checks the border ]
        [ gorsewind and blizzardpaw go to the river to learn fishing ]
        [ the rest of the mentors and their apprentices go to the clearing to learn fighting ]
        [ eris, erebus, speckledlight, jaysong, goldenflame & brightfall hunt ]

[ a strange sickness sweeps through the clan, taking the lives of gingerkit, goldenflame, egretfeather & dappledcreek and jaggedstar looses two lives from it ]
        [ spiderfang fears for his life and leaves the clan, eventually becoming a kittypet ]
        [ jaggedstar tries to request another warrior, but instead is sent a dark omen (see quote below the below duskclan title) ]
        [ sorrelpaw receives the same startling prophecy ]
        [ mai predicts great havoc in the near future ]

[ a queen joins the clan x along with pebblenose and icepool ]
        [ embershine gives birth. father ]
        [ mai gives birth father ]

➨ DuskClan has three new apprentices in their ranks; Owlpaw, Puddlepaw, and Frostpaw!
        ➨ Ashflight's border patrol passes by uneventfully.
        ➨ Gorsewind teaches Blizzardpaw the fishing skill.
        ➨ The rest of the apprentices learn the fighting skill.
        ➨ Eris' hunting patrol adds +1 stoat, +1 hawk, and +1 pika to the fresh-kill pile.
        ➨ Gingerkit, Goldenflame, Egretfeather, and Dappledcreek walk among the warriors of Silverpelt now; may they all be granted peace in StarClan.
        ➨ Jaggedstar's presence in StarClan grows slightly stronger, the leader is now on her seventh life.
        ➨ Spiderfang has broken the warrior code by becoming a kittypet, StarClan turns their back on him.
        ➨ Jaggedstar is given a prophecy from StarClan; "peak to peak, soul to soul, this place with be shattered, to only a broken goal. only a few will survive from the rubble of this fallen clan, only a few will live. but only the chosen will start the rise of a new empire."
        ➨ To his surprise and worry, Sorrelpaw also receives the same prophecy.
        ➨ Mai feels a dark shiver going down her spine, something is coming.
        ➨ Embershine gives birth to a litter of two! Unfortunately, one of the kits is stillborn.
        (1, left; tom) (2, right; tom)
        ➨ Mai gives birth to a healthy litter of two! (1; tom) (2; molly)
        somewhere out there flamestar is screaming

WinterClan | ilhdc7 wrote:

new cats; rookfur, cricketwing, pikekit, soaringstep, windpaw
        moonpool; ---
        hunting; mambaquake, ibisthroat, wolffrost, phantompaw, rookfur
        patrol; salmonstar, scorchscream, poppysong, heronstride, flintpaw,
        guard; aloeleap
        resting; ---
        herb hunting; badgerheart & windpaw search for herbs
        mates; timberclaw tries for kits with redwing & mambaquake
        kitting; ---
        kit->apprentice; ---
        apprentice->warrior; ---
        training; wolffrost & phantompaw (swimming), heronstride & flintpaw (swimming),
        badgerheart & windpaw (swimming)
        fresh-kill; (5) robin & x2mouse

➨ Mambaquake's hunting patrol adds +1 mouse and +1 squirrel to the fresh-kill pile.
        ➨ Salmonstar's border patrol goes by uneventfully.
        ➨ Aloeleap's guard goes by uneventfully.
        ➨ Badgerheart and Windpaw add +1 honey, +1 sorrel, and +1 fennel to their medicine store.
        ➨ Both Redwing and Mambaquake are expecting Timberclaw's kits! Their litters are due in two moons.
        ➨ Wolffrost, Heronstride, and Badgerheart teach Phantompaw, Flintpaw, and Windpaw the swimming skill.
GlacierClan | Nova-Moshi wrote:

[Hunting for herbs > Maplespirit and Skystem

Double training sessions > Ashengaze, Ferretpaw, Cherrypaw, Quailpaw, Magpiepaw, Dustleaf, Pineclaw, Lynxstar

Border Patrol > Tigerlily, Brightsky, Sootheart, Vinetail]
        [The clan consumed one Hare and the Stoat]

➨ Skystem and Maplespirit add +1 stinging nettle and +1 willow leaves to Skystem's medicine store.
        ➨ All apprentices learn the climbing skill.
        ➨ Ferretpaw and Cherrypaw were extra attentive and learned the battle skill.
        ➨ Quailpaw and Magpiepaw were extra attentive and learned the hunting skill.
        ➨ Tigerlily's border patrol encounters a terribly lost kittypet, they're quite scared to be seen by the 'bone-eating wildcats' and scamper off without giving GlacierClan any time to explain. A patrol can could come back next moon with a queen by their side to convince the kittypet that Clan cats are not as dangerous as the stories tell, if they decide not to, the kittypet will likely vanish from Glacierlan territory forever.

- all apprentices learn just one skill from every training session! I'll go ahead and give them extra skills just this once though. ^^
FalconClan | imperials wrote:

daily board )
              [ new cats :: x ]
              [ food :: the clan consumes x2 vole ]
              hunting patrols )
                [ tree hunting patrols [ squirrel, bird ] :: rune ]
                [ fishing patrol [ small fish ] :: x ]
                [ ground hunt patrol [ squirrel, mice, shrew ] :: x ]
                [ birds of prey hunting patrol [ large bird, bird, mice, rabbit ] :: x ]
              [ boarder patrol :: owlstar looks for cats near the boarder to join the clan ]
              [ nursery :: x ]
              [ injuries / sicknesses :: x ]
              training skills )
                [ climbing :: x ]
                [ hunting :: oceaneyes trains lynxpaw ]
                [ aquatic :: x ]
                [ herbs :: x ]
                [ fighting :: x ]
                [ birds of prey hunting :: x ]
              [ herb hunting :: shadowpool ]
              [ ceremonies :: x ]
              [ starpool visit :: owlstar asks for a queen ]
              [ other :: rune and oceaneyes are now mates and go out into the woods ]

➨ Rune's hunt is successful; he adds +1 bird to the fresh-kill pile.
        ➨ Owlstar encounters a potential FalconClan warrior on his border patrol.
        ➨ Oceaneyes teaches Lynxpaw the hunting skill.
        ➨ Shadowpool adds +1 dock and +1 rush to her medicine store.
        ➨ StarClan heeds Owlstar's request; a queen is sent to join FalconClan, her litter is due in two moons.
        ➨ Oceaneyes is expecting Rune's kits! Her litter will be due in two moons.

- aah i hope it was alright to respond to this?? i know you're gonna revamp falconclan so i debated on whether or not i should've haha.
ShrikeClan | DasCanadianSparkle wrote:

[ Advent Calendar Redeem - x20 (1) and 2 (2) servings, x1 cobweb ]
[ Advent Calendar Cats Redeem - Tinystep and Weaseltuft ]
[ Tinystep and Weaseltuft go on a patrol ]
[ Batstar goes hunting ]
[ Batstar asks StarClan for a medicine cat ]
[ ShrikeClan has two posts before feeding ]

➨ Tinystep and Weaseltuft encounter a rogue angrily claiming that this was their family's land way before a Clan cat dreamed of stepping on it, eventually, they say they might be a little interested in learning more about ShrikeClan if they commune with the leader and eventually agree to a meeting with Batstar in a moon's time. If Batstar goes on patrol next moon, he could be able to convince this rogue to join ShrikeClan or he decides to leave them alone, the rogue will simply (although reluctantly) move far away from their old territory.
        ➨ Batstar catches +1 bird on his hunt.
        ➨ StarClan heeds Batstar's request; a medicine cat has been sent to join ShrikeClan, they bring along five herbs of their choice to begin their medicine store.
ValleyClan | ↟The Sound Of Drums↟ wrote:

{ Daisyflight takes Cloudpaw out battle training }
{ Roestar teaches Rowanstep about the warrior code }
{ Rowanstep goes hunting }

➨ Daisyflight teaches Cloudpaw the battle skill.
        ➨ Rowanstep now has more of an understanding about the warrior code.
        ➨ Rowanstep catches +1 salmon on his hunt.
Last edited by deimido on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:26 pm

N U M B E R O F C A T S: 34

“speckledpaw! how does it feel to finally be a tenderfoot?” a purr as moosepaw slid his tail over the young cat’s spine.

will edit later c:
    and my apologies, deimos

[ hunting: dewthorn, frostflower, wolfclaw ]
    [ patrol: summitstar, mothflight, ambercoal ]
    [ patrol: shrikefur, tigertail, wolfclaw, redtail ]
    [ search party: redtail, wolflcaw, thistleclaw
    attempt to bring whitethroat back to the clan ]
    [ herb gathering: egretcall ]

[ apprentice: speckledpaw is assigned to wolfclaw ]
    [ training: redtail & firepaw, wolfclaw & speckledpaw ]
    [ warrior assessment: moosepaw re-takes. if
    he passes, his warrior name will be mooseleaf. ]

[ kitting: silverstream goes into labour ]

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Morningclan | stormly
    Northeast | Jayclan | moon
    East | Brambleclan | molossers

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Cobwebs x3 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding
    Juniper berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches
    Lavender x2 | Cures fever and chills
    Poppy seeds x3 | Help a cat sleep
    Rogwort Leaves x1 | Treats aching joints
    Sorrel x1 | Gives cat an appetite
    Nettle Leaves x1 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Catmint x1 | Cures whitecough or greencough
    Heather Nectar x1 | Makes swallowing easier
    Mint x1 | Covers the scent of death
    Parsley x1 | stops a queen producing milk
    Stinging Nettle x1 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Bindweed x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds
    Horsetail x1 | usage
    Lamb's Ear x1 | usage
    Rush x1 | usage
    Mallow Leaves x1 | usage
    Holly Berries x1 | usage
    Burdock Root x1 | usage
    Borage Leaves x1 | usage
    Foxglove Seeds x1 | usage
    Marigold x1 | usage
    Coltsfoot x1 | usage
    Catchweed x1 | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Eagle | x4 | 12 servings
    Hawk | x2 | 6 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 6 servings
    Ermine (Stoat) | x4 | 10 servings
    Hare | x2 | 6 servings
    Minnow | x3 | 3 servings
    Rock Bass | x2 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Eaglefrost | Moosepaw | 4 training sessions | Hunting, Climbing, Battle,
    Defense, Advanced Hunting
    Redtail | Firepaw | 3 training sessions | Hunting, Battle, Climbing

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Redtail and Eaglefrost | Scottykit, Leopardkit, Tigerkit
    Whitethroat and Spottledleaf | Speckledkit, Smokeykit, Maplekit
    Frostfur and Hollyfur | Whitekit, Flamekit, Juniperkit, Alderkit
    ?? and Mistyfoot | Stormkit, Stonekit, Greykit
Last edited by serpentine. on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:05 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 18

Before we get to my post I’d like to apologize for not adding anything for so long, life has been hectic and now that I’m very sick I have some time and inspiration to write. I also apologize if this post is very long. Thank you.
Birchfur padded slowly through the trees, the newly budding flowers surrounding and birds singing their morning melodies. A small apprentice scurried behind the warrior, trying to keep up and eager to finally be training again. “So what are we training in today?!” Snowpaw exclaimed as they came closer to the river.
“Swimming, and be sure to tell me if anything is going wrong because the river may move fast and sweep you away.” Birchfur warned, stopping and giving her apprentice a stern look. Snowpaw nodded her understanding and they began training.
————————————
Saltwind huffed as he lay in his nest, or rather temporary nest, in silence. He didn’t like being trapped here in a medicine cat den but couldn’t find a way to convince Hollypelt that he was okay no matter what he did. At least he knew better than to disobey a medicine cat. He rested his head and watched Hollypelt give a lecture to her new apprentice, Valleypaw, and simultaneously sort herbs. He didn’t much care what she spoke about or that he was left alone. He liked the silentlce but would also rather be getting work done and helping out his leader. Another sigh left him. Next moon, he told himself, I will be able to work again. He closed his eyes and allowed sleep to overcome him.
————————————
“What do you mean you don’t know where your sister is?!”
“Like Bramblekit and I have already said - she must have left when we were all sleeping! We don’t know where or when!”
Greykit protested, clearly tired of the lecture and yelling Rainpelt was giving him. Rainpelt’s fur went pale and she looked around, desperate to find her leader and hopefully be able to go with him to find her beloved kit. When not immediately seeing him, she ran to his den in hopes to find him there. But he wasn’t there... nor was most warriors usually in camp. They must have left to do their duties. So, Rainpelt ran back to her kits and instructed them to stay with Littleheart until she returned. Then, Rainpelt ran out of camp to find Juniperkit.
————————————

Birchfur trains Snowpaw in swimming
Hollypelt trains Valleypaw in herbal knowledge
Juniperkit goes missing! Rainpelt goes to search for her (She won’t find her)
Hollypelt and Valleypaw search for herbs
Timberstar, Stonebark, Goldenflower, and Silvertail go hunting
Littleheart feeds Puddlekit
Yewfeather, Timberstar, and Silvertail patrol the boarders
Fernheart takes Brindlepaw training in hunting
The clan consumes a bird and a squirrel, 5 servings!

Leader:
          Timberstar | 48 moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Saltwind | 43 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Hollypelt | 28 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Birchfur | 39 moons | Female |
          Fernheart | 46 moons | Female |
          Littleheart | 26 moons | Female |
          Stonebark | 36 moons | Male
          Silvertail | 47 moons | Female |
          Goldenflower | 59 moons | Female |
          Yewfeather | 32 moons | Female |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:
          Brindlepaw | 13 moons | Male |
          Snowpaw | 14 moons | Female |
          Valleypaw | 9 moons | Female |

Queens:
          Rainpelt | 37 moons | Female |
          Littleheart | 26 moons | Female |

Kits:
          Bramblekit | 5 moons | Male |
          Juniperkit | 5 moons | Female |
          Greykit | 5 moons | Male |
          Puddlekit | 0 moons | Male |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Infected wounds/Bellyaches/Kitting | -2x
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | -2x
    Lungwart | Cures yellowcough | -1x
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding/Bind broken bones | -4x
    Horsetail | Treat infections/Stop bleeding | -2x
    Celandine | Sooth damaged eyes | -1x
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection | -2x
    Lavender | Cures fevers/chills, hides scent of death | -1x
    Dock | Soothes wound pain/Sore pads | -1x
    Comfrey | Usage | -1x
    Catmint | Usage | -2x
    Yarrow | Usage | -1x
    Poppy Seeds | Usage | -1x
    Wild Garlic | Usage | -1x
    Juniper Berries | Usage | -1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x5 | 1 servings
    Mice | x5 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x5 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x4 | 3 servings
    Birds | x4 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Fernheart | Brindlepaw | 3 |
    ↳(Advanced)Combat
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Moves
    Birchfur | Snowpaw | 1 |
    ↳Combat
    ↳Moves
    Hollypelt | Valleypaw | 0 |
    ↳Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Sessions |
    ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Rainpelt and Unknown | Tinykit, Juniperkit, and Greykit
    Littleheart and Stonebark | Puddlekit
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Galipaygo on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Number of Cats: Males; 12 Females; 11 | Total; 23
Speak to the Dark Forest: x
Servings Needed: 5

Hazeclan consumes x2 stoats and x1 mouse.

[size=85]It had been a few moons now and Hazestar had heard whispers of many clans disbanding. Some cats found new homes in other clans, where two had found their way to HazeClan. Although uneasy about accepting the older tom, Hazestar could tell the apprentice with him had grown close to the temperamental tom. Sigh Hazestar nodded his head a bit, accepting Buzzardflight and young Badgerpaw into the clan.

Although grateful for the tabby tom's kindness, Buzzardflight was not ready to fully accept him as his leader. With a quick flick of his tail he and Badgerpaw lead the way in to camp. Badgerpaw dipped his head towards Hazestar as a thank you before following Buzzardflight. "I don't know why we had to stay here and not find some other clan." Buzzardflight hissed. "I don't like this not believing in StarClan, I don't like how they harm themselves just to proof their strength. I don't like him." He spat.

Badgerpaw gave a small shake of his head before speaking. "Just be happy they accepted us Buzzardflight... I know it'll be a bit difficult, but please don't make a scene." he pleaded with the older tom. Buzzardflight let out another hiss, rolling his eyes a bit. However the older tom decided to stay quiet for now.

---

Letting out another sigh Hazestar stood there for a moment, gathering his thoughts. A cold chill rushed over Hazestar before a familiar presence came over the tabby. Glancing over, the tom saw the familiar two starry cats that had visited him the first day he started his clan. "You know...." he paused, chuckling slightly. "You never gave me your names." he purred.

Both cats chuckled before the more feminine one spoke up. "Forgive us Haze. I am Ivywing and the male here next to me is my brother Arrowstrike. We where cast out from our clan just because our father. We didn't deserve it and tried to speak with StarClan, but they to had given up on us. Until we met you where thought our legacy would die, but here you are. Building a fast growing clan." Ivywing purred. Arrowstrike on the other paw just gave Hazestar a sturn head nod and a small smile.

"Do not let Buzzardflight get under your skin, he will prove to be a valuable member in the future. Until then Hazestar, we will always be here." Arrowstrike stated. Ivywing touched noses with Hazestar before standing next to Arrowstrike. Arrowstrike gave Hazestar another head nod, before the two starry pelted cats disappeared.

---

{Buzzardflight of SilentClan and Badgerpaw 11 of CloudClan join HazeClan.
Hazestar asks for a cat of any rank.
Hazestar, Tigerleap, Lionfang, Shadowripple, and Buzzardflight take the apprentices (Swivelpaw, Goldenpaw, Inkpaw, Firepaw, and Badgerpaw) out for some training.
Owlstorm, Feathermist, Windpaw, Rainsong, and Aspencreek go hunting.
Stormcloud and Twigstorm go herb hunting.
Morningflower, Oceansplash, Nightshadow, and Mossystone go on a patrol.
Cherryshine watches over Emberkit and Acornkit.}

Leader:
Hazestar | 53 moons | Male | x

Deputy:
Owlstorm | 52 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cat:
Stormcloud | 46 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Feathermist | 40 moons | Female | x
Tigerleap | 46 moons | Male | x
Lionfang | 42 moons |Male | x
Rainsong | 43 moons | Male | x
Aspencreek | 42 moons | Female | x
Morningflower | 47 moons | Female | x
Shadowripple | 35 moons | Female | x
Oceansplash | 40 moons | Female | x
Nightshadow | 47 moons | Female | x
Mossystone | 47 moons | Male | x
Buzzardflight | 71 moons | Male | x

Apprentices:
Windpaw | 12 moons | Female | x
Goldenpaw | 10 moon | Female | x
Firepaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Inkpaw | 10 moon | Male | x
Twigstorm | 19 moons | Male | x
Swivelpaw | 10 moons | Female | x
Badgerpaw | 11 moons | Male | x

Queens:
Cherryshine | 49 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Emberkit | 1 moon | Female | x
Acornkit | 1 moon | Male | x

Elders:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 1
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 1
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 1
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 1
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 1
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deathberries | x - 1
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 1
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 1
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 1
Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 1
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 1
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 1
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 1
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 1
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 1
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 1
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Shrew | x2 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x2.5 | 2 servings (half of one left)
Stoat | x2 | 2 servings
All Birds | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Feathermist | Windpaw | 4 | hunting, offense, tracking, defense
Stormcloud | Twigstorm | 3 | herb recognition, treating wounds, prophecy/omen recognition
Tigerleap | Goldenpaw | 2 | hunting, offense
Lionfang | Firepaw | 2 | hunting, offense
Shadowripple | Inkpaw | 2 | hunting, offense
Hazestar | Swivelpaw | 0 | x
Buzzardflight | Badgerpaw | 0 | x

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Mornignflower & Unknown | Goldenpaw/Inkpaw/Firepaw
Stormcloud and Raingsong are brothers
Nightshadow and Mossystone are siblings.

Trivia Notes:
Owlstorm was once Owlstar of GaleClan (former clan)
Stormcloud, Feathermist, Rainsong, Morningflower, Goldenpaw, Inkpaw, and Firepaw are originally from GaleClan
Shadowripple and Twigstorm are originally from IvyClan
Oceansplash is originally from OceanClan
Buzzardflight is originally from SilentClan
Badgerpaw is originally from CloudClan

Ally Clans:
ForestClan | Simonpet
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
East | HopeClan | adiebaby11
South | ColossalClan | Grey_Hoodie
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:07 pm

w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙
Total: 027 <3 {7 kits}
Male: 014 | Female: 013
Next Moonpool Visit: Now; January 12th
Next Kits Due In: 2 moons // 2 moons
Prey Servings: 5

redwing & mambaquake
Redwing had moved to the nursery, and Mambaquake just couldn’t believe how pampered she was. Even Salmonstar, the nervous, train wreck of a leader had stopped by to congratulate her. Her kits were due in 2 moons! Not even close to the due date and she was already a special member to the clan. Mambaquake was festering, that stupid Redwing and her kits didn’t deserve to be treated so specially, especially if her mate was a no good, dirty, backstabbing, revolutionist. Everyone assumed that Redwing was with Timberclaw, but she hadn’t quite announced that yet. Mambaquake smirked, and shook her coat as she padded over to Redwing, a plan forming in her brain on how to gain Timberclaw for herself. If her kits were to be trained by him, and raised by him to be a killer, then he had to put full attention into them. And not be distracted by some weak kits who would never reach the goals they aspired for.

She put on her best nervous face, deciding to act her way into Redwings forgiving heart, then break it, “I-I heard the news Redwing, but there’s something I got to tell you,” She nervously shifted in her spot, and Redwing was automatically concerned and looking quite happy to help with the normally aloof she-cat, “It’s about Timberclaw, I was wondering-”

Redwing raised her head, “Oh?” She padded closer to Mambaquake and shook out her thin, wiry coat, trying to comfort the she-cat, “I mean, I haven’t quite announced that Timberclaw is going to be the father yet but if you want to know so bad-“

Mambaquake shook her head, “No! Not that! I’m,” She paused, pretending to gather her thoughts and impress upon Redwing a sad, sullen and even remorseful demeanor, “I just,” She sighed, “I was wondering if you knew I’m having Timberclaw’s kits… too.”

Redwing laughed, pretending not to believe her, but inside, her stomach curled up, and her mind was dizzy with confusion, “What? You must be kidding! That’s not a funny joke,” She paused to add with a little annoyance, “At all.”

Mambaquake snorted, her eyes calloused over with malice at the she-cat, “I wish I was Redwing,” She laughed and curled her tail around her paws, “I wish I was,” She stood up and stretched her back out casually, as if she hadn’t plopped a huge, life changing bomb onto Redwings lap, “And I suggest that you leave Timberclaw, because he has more important things to his life than dealing with a pampered, insignificant, insufferable, know it all she-cat.”

Redwing stared at her, tears in her eyes, heart wrenching with despair but mostly anger. She stood up too, “Excuse-“

Mambaquake laughed, and cut off Redwings anger with her tail, sliding it down her face and back to her side, then barely touching her belly, “Remember, Red, you have kits to look after, be watchful to what you say to a cat who enjoys killing.”

Redwing snarled and let Mambaquake walk away, her tail twitching with ferocious anger, only a protective mother could have. One that Mambaquake would never be able to understand. She paced a few steps and turned to watch Mambaquake greet Timberclaw, who was coming back from patrol, “You pissed off the wrong she-cat!”

wolffrost, phantompaw, badgerheart & windpaw
wolffrost sat back as he watched phantompaw begin to attack windpaw. Windpaw was three moons older, but basically a pacifist, as he was a medicine cat. Wolffrost snarled as he saw Windpaw get frustrated and unsheathe his claws, "Windpaw! If you unsheathe your claws, so will he! And he is kicking your flea-ridden pelt right now!" He shook his head as he watched Windpaw glare at him. The tom was worse than Badgerheart, and he would rather go to her now, plus the white tom wasn't the greatest at being gentle with a cut. He turned to Badgerheart who was about ready to step in and fight Windpaw on her own, "He's quite the fighter, lots of anger that one has, but why a medicine cat? He'd be better suited as a warrior."

Badgerheart chucked, "That's what I thought, until I saw him with the plants, and man, is he great with herbs. I've never seen my raspberry plants look so good!"

Wolffrost nodded, pretending like he understood, "Ah, of course."

"Mhm," Badgerheart eyed him, knowing that he wasn't fully accepting what she said as a full reason, but otherwise ignored it, "WINDPAW! DUCK AND ROLL! DUCK AND ROLL!" She snarled, lashing her tail, he would never be able to defend himself and their herb storage if he defended like that. As medicine cats, they were supposed to be good for the clan and help the clan, but Badgerheart refused to have her herbs taken from her, especially after all the hard work she had done gathering them.

A few hours later, they were heading back to camp, when Badgerheart heard Aloeleaps raised voice, calling her name. "BADGERHEART! BADGERHEART! COME QUICK! KIT! KIT!" Badgerhearts heart dropped, and she sprinted back to camp, the beating in her chest felt like it might fall out. He was standing by a small kit, who was passed out, and looked almost dead.

patrol, aloeleap & duckkit
The patrol had gone by the south border, and on the south border was a small kit, white and mother no where near. They wondered if it was the same she-cat that had left the kits that Aloeleap found, but figured that it wasn't true. They brought him back to camp, and the whole time he was mumbling. Poppysong worried that the kit wouldn't make it in time.

The kit squirmed in poppysongs mouth, her grip on its scruff shifting, "Find-find-" The kit groaned with agony, "Find Aloeleap-" His eyes clamped shut, "Your father-" He paused, "Find him!" Poppysong placed the kit down on the ground, and watched as Aloeleap, who was once on top of the stone of truth, guarding the camp, propel himself down to the ground, and sprint towards the kit.

"He's- He's gonna be alright? Right? He's gotta be alright! I can't- I can't loose him!" He yowled.

Wolffrost stepped forward, "Why," He paused to gather his thoughts, thinking about the pain that his clanmate must be going through, bringing his kits here to be raised away from their mother, to be raised away from a home where they would be accepted, "Can't you loose him?"

Aloeleap was too encompassed in his worry over the kit, he was shaking him, all the while the kit was muttering about finding his father, his father was across the border, and such. Aloeleap shrieked, "BADGERHEART! BADGERHEART! COME QUICK! KIT! KIT!" He didn't know what else to say, but in his agony, he knew that one she-cat could help him. He sobbed, his body wracking in spasms, his agony showing in his face, his demeanor, the way his heart felt like it was dropped into a steel bear trap, and wrenched out. he couldn't deal with loosing his kit. he loved Pearlheart, loved her with all his might, but she abandoned their kits, and this was unforgivable. this was not something that he could ever forgive in his right mind. Pearlheart was still the love of his life, but she was on the other side of the border, she wasn't going to help him, to be with him and the kits, and he couldn't allow her to hurt their own kits. He would care for them, now, and forever.

They were now his life; clan-life, deputy status, wasn't worth more than his kits. Shellkit, his firstborn, the leader of the three he had in the clan, boisterous and proud. Gullkit, a sullen tom, who all he wanted was to be with his littermates. And lastly, the last kit he was able to know because Pearlheart had the other two, was Lavenderkit, a shy she-kit. She was spunky and kind, but only did so in a small group. He loved his kits, and now that Duckkit was here, he couldn't believe that he would get one more of his litter. He wondered where Leafkit was, but knew that she was tough and strong and could handle anything that she was put through.

badgerheart & duckkit
Badgerheart was in the medicine cat den, the small kit, who she now knew was named Duckkit, was curled up in her den. He was sitting quietly, until the middle of the night when she woke up to him shaking her awake. She glared at the kit, and he sat back, and opened his mouth. Word tumbled out as if they were racing each other to get their way to the air first. His voice was deep, and Badgerheart realized that the voice coming out wasn't his, but a member of starclan, talking through him to her, "When it falls, you will know, when it doesn't you will cry!" He paused to cough, "Beware! Beware! For the trees shake, and the birds weep!"

She inturrupted him, getting a little furious and confused, "For what? What are you trying to say!"

He chucked, a sound that shouldn't be coming out of a kits mouth that deep, "Oh my dear Badgerheart, the claw is fierce! And the wing will fly! Watch! Watch for the flying wings, of which one who is covered in blood! Watch! Beware!"

Badgerheart hissed, "The heck! What does that even mean?"

Duckkit snarled back, shaking the cave that she was sleeping in, "When 6 wings align, will you meet, a destiny you want to keep!" Duckkit's eyes rolled back in his head, and he fell over, going back to sleep.

Salmonstar, Badgerheart, Scorchscream, Soaringstep, Wolffrost, Ibisthroat
Salmonstar glanced around at his most senior warriors, which wasn't very many. He sighed, and felt his heart breaking. It had been a few days since Aloeleap had come clean to the clan about having kits with a she-cat from another clan. This was unforgiveable, especially if a deputy had commited the crime. The clan followed the warrior code to the letter, and having such a rule broken wasn't something easily forgiven. "Alright, so, tell me your votes, and the reason you are voting for or against Aloeleap keeping his position as deputy."

Badgerheart stepped forward, "I'm voting against. He broke the code! If I might've broken the code, I could be kicked out of the clan! We cannot allow this to happen in the clan! If he does it, we might let someone get away with it," She shook her head, "I like the tom, but-" She sighed again, and stepped back, letting someone else talk.

Scorchscream was the next cat to step forward, "I don't think he should loose his position, he's done a good job, and most the cats here like him! He's a genuine cat! I vote, let him keep his position."

Soaringstep scowled, his eyes narrowing, "If I were the leader, I wouldn't allow this! It's a hard no from me!"

Salmonstar nodded, "Alright, so far we have two votes for not allowing Aloeleap to keep his position, and one for letting him keep his position. Ibisthroat?"

She looked at Wolffrost, before clearing her throat, "Let him keep his position, I think he does a good job, besides this one infraction."

Wolffrost shook his head, "I apologize mate, but I have to disagree," Ibisthroat nodded her head, and rubbed her face against his shoulder, telling him she still loved him even thought he opposed her. "I was a leader once, I've changed a lot since then, but, still, I wouldn't want my future leader abusing the rules and thinking they can get away with it."

Salmonstar sighed, "Alright, I find that I agree with you all. Aloeleap cannot be my deputy when he breaks the warrior code."

The warriors surrounding him stood up, and slowly left from the leaders den, where only senior warriors were allowed when invited. Salmonstar glanced up at the sky, and shook his head. Who would he rename as a deputy?

He shook his coat and padded down the path do the stone of truth, pounding his paws as he found his way to the top. He paused for a second, watching the clan move around. Scorchscream tailing after Heronstride like her shadow. Ibisthroat and Wolffrost heading down to watch him decide on the next clan leader, and Timberclaw try and talk to Redwing, although she had recently been avoiding him. He cleared his throat, "All those who are old enough to survive the winter, gather underneath the stone of truth!" He saw heads perk up, and noses slowly move out of their dens. After a few minutes of watching cats poor out of their caves, all cats were gathered around the stone, and he raised his voice.

"ALOELEAP HAS BROKEN THE CODE!" He heard hisses from the clan, and shook his head, "He will have consequences, but the kits born from a she-cat out of the clan will not be punished, nor will they be treated any different from the other kits in the clan!"

A couple voice's shouted out, asking about the punishment that he would be getting. Salmonstar looked around the crowd, finally meeting Aloeleaps eyes, and with an ice cold voice spoke out, "He will be removed from deputy-"

The clan was in up-roar, more furious about the punishment than the act itself. Salmonstar waited until everyone had calmed down, "He will stay a warrior, but will never be able to become deputy again," He paused, "Timberclaw will be the newest deputy of Winterclan!"

new cats; dovekit (renamed duckkit//age changed only to match his littermates in the clan)
moonpool; salmonstar requests a warrior
hunting; rookfur, scorchscream, soaringstep, poppysong, ibisthroat, heronstride
patrol; salmonstar, timberclaw, mambaquake, wolffrost & phantompaw
guard; aloeleap
resting; ---
herb hunting; badgerheart & windpaw search for herbs // seabird given one (1) borage leaf to create more milk
mates; ---
kitting; ---
kit->apprentice; pikekit to pikepaw
apprentice->warrior; ---
training; wolffrost & phantompaw (forest battle), heronstride & flintpaw (climbing),
badgerheart & windpaw (defense)
fresh-kill; (5) sparrow & x2 vole

smol note;; * in front on name = timberclaw follower
          Leader:
          salmonstar | 29m | tom | X
          Lives: [9/9] ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          *timberclaw | 24m | tom | behind

Medicine Cats:
          badgerheart | 36m | molly | X
          windpaw (call)| 12m | tom | X

Warriors:
          scorchscream | 27m | tom | X
          wolffrost | 29m | tom | X
          heronstride | 25m | molly | X
          *mambaquake | 32m | molly | X
          ibisthroat | 28m | molly | X
          poppysong | 34m | molly | X
          *rookfur | 19m | tom | X
          *soaringstep | 42m | tom | X
          aloeleap | 32m | tom | X

Apprentices:
          phantompaw (belly) | 9m | tom | X
          *flintpaw (owl) | 8m | tom | X

Queens:
          seabird | 27m | molly | X
          cricketwing | 30m | molly | X
          redwing | 25m | molly | in front

Kits:
          snowkit | 4m | molly | X - blind & albino
          screechkit | 4m | molly | X - runt
          sootkit | 4m | molly | X - runt
          shellkit | 2m | molly | X
          gullkit | 2m | tom | X
          lavenderkit | 2m | molly | X
          duckkit | 2m | tom| X
          *pikekit | 6m | tom | X

Elders:
          barkfang | 147m | tom | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | mountain | open
    East | marsh | open
    South | Marineclan | bel.
    West | forest | open

Medicine Store
    x1 catmint | for deadly green cough, or white cough
    x1 lambs ears | strength
    x2 juniper berry | belly aches, strength, breathing, anxiety
    x1 poppyseed | sleep, shock, ease pain
    x1 goldenrod | healing wounds
    x1 chamomile | strengthens heart, soothes mind
    x2 borage | helps queens milk to come
    x1 cobweb | stops bleeding, binds wounds
    x1 chervil | helps heal wounds, stop stomach aches
    x1 ragwort | aching joints, strength
    x4 raspberry leaves | painkiller & stops bleeding
    x3 honey | soothes infections, sore throats, coughs
    x1 tansy | cough, stops green cough, cure poison&wounds, sooth throats
    x2 burnet | stops minor bleeding, strength
    X1 sorrel | traveling herb
    X1 fennel | eases hip pain

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rainbow Trout | x3 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x3 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x2 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Robin | x2 |  3 servings

Mentors:

wolffrost | phantompaw | 3 |
    hunting, swimming, climbing, forest battle, water battle, tree battle
    heronstride | flintpaw | 2 |
    hunting, swimming, climbing, forest battle, water battle, tree battle
    badgerheart | windpaw | 3 |
    swimming, climbing, navigation, communication, comforting, organization, defense
    herb recognition, herb usage, poisons, kitting, mending, cures, death

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    salmonstar & seabird
    snowkit, screechkit, sootkit
    timberclaw & redwing
    expecting
    aloeleap & pearlheart(marineclan)
    shellkit, gullkit, lavenderkit, duckkit & leafkit of .... not sure
    wolffrost & ibisthroat
    no kits yet
    unknown male & cricketwing
    pikekit
    timberclaw & mambaquake
    expecting
Last edited by ilhdc7 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:52 am

Number of Cats: 12
7 [Male] 5 [Female]

Rosepaw glared at Bearpaw from across the clearing. 'How could you betray me like that?' She wondered. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes, but her anger simply held that back. Vanillapaw was the one to bring her back to her senses for a moment.
"Silverkit and Tigerkit love the stick we got them." She pointed out, bringing Rosepaw's attention to the two kits playing with the curved stick. Splatterpaw looked like he wanted to join, but he also had his chest puffed out like a tough tom.
"Yeah. We." Rosepaw mocked, rolling her eyes.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Vanillapaw challenged.
"Nothing." She hissed, getting up.
Vanillapaw tackled Rosepaw, growling. "Tell me, brat!" She hissed. However, since Rosepaw has been training often with Blazestar, she quickly turned her back over onto her backside and kept a paw on her weak underbelly.
"Don't you lay a paw on me!" She retorted, her fur standing on end as she bared her teeth.
Flameskip was over quickly, knocking Rosepaw off of Vanillapaw. "What is wrong with you two?" The deputy questioned, not looking for an exact answer. "Vanillapaw, you're going with Blackspot again. I'm questioning you even getting training since you decide to use it to attack your own clanmates!" He growled at the apprentice, looking over at Rosepaw yet not saying a word.
As Rosepaw shook out the dirt from her fur, she looked up to see Bearpaw.
"You shouldn't have said anything." He said, jokingly.
"You know what? You shouldn't have even said anything to me." Rosepaw growled, not wanting to hear it. She turned away from him and trotted over to Flintfang. "What're we doing today?" She questioned.
"I was planning on you learning swimming with Bearpaw, Vanillapaw, and Splatterpaw. Guess it'll only be with Bearpaw and Splatterpaw." Rosepaw nodded, keeping her mouth shut about Bearpaw. 'This is going to be a long day..' She thought to herself. When the training group got together, Rosepaw partnered up with Splatterpaw. "You're going to be my new training partner. For everything." She told him, glaring back at Bearpaw when he wasn't looking.

[ Blazestar, Smallstorm, and Vanillapaw go on a border patrol ]
[ Flameskip, Rosepaw, Bearpaw, Patchfur, and Flintfang go hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Vanillapaw go herb hunting ]
[ Splatterpaw, Rosepaw, and Bearpaw go training: Swimming ]

Leader:
          Blazestar | 27 | Male | X

Deputy:
          Flameskip | 26 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blackspot | 24 | Male | X