[ 15 females ]
    [ 12 males ]
    [ 27 total]
    [ next moonpool: feb 15th ]
    [ 5 servings ]
    the shame, always comes at the worst time
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

moons ago;;
Tangy’s previous words echoed between the cats, and riots and protests greeted her. One tom let out a yowl of disapproval. “You’re letting two kits lead our clan and assign us mates? Don't you know what we’ve just gone through!” He said, agitated, letting his claws sink into the rough dirt below him. Ruffled pelts brushed and bristled furiously. Totti felt her pelt grow got as she started to consider the thought that this might’ve been a bad idea. But when she turned to see Tangy’s face, she was met with a blank expression, instead of the expected angered or frustrated. "That is exactly my point. If we let our kits get experience like this, they'll see what it really means to live in this world." Tangy mews reached every cat, and the rioting and protesting had lowered to uneasy murmurers. "But they're just kits, Tangy. We can't work them when they have no strength." Springvines shakily said, anxious for the kits' futures. The orange-eyed she-cat shook her head ."They won't be training, they'd be exploring; experiencing the wonders of the land and what opportunities it gives."No one was agreeing or disagreeing, and it was the sound of uneasiness. No one knew what to support. "We need to change." A new voice spoke, "We can't follow the same path that Coniferclan did or else we'll end up like them." It was Totti, and her modulated voice topped all of the others. Some cats nodded but others still didn't look too convinced. Tangy did not wait for an approval from her clanmates. She took the silence as a sign of obedience. "It's been decided then. Skykit and Yarrowkit will lead this clan with pride, Totti and I will be beside them when needed. As for mates, I'll allow warriors and beyond chose their mates if wanted. Anyone who is apprentice or lower will be assigned mates; they'll be chosen once apprenticeship is over." The clan had given up on changing the she-cats mind. They were too restless to push more questions on. "You should all sleep. Save your strengths for tomorrow." The small black she-cat dismissed them all. Her clanmates did not argue and did not want to waste a second, moving into the dens in silence.
//tysm for imp helping me write this! It's only 10x better because of them snnsns;ac//
aslo aCK im really sorry @lame,,, i took inspiration from your coding :"DD i hope you dont mind, pm me if you want me to change it sadlkansd;
[ the clan eats a bluebird and a salamander ]
[ the clan welcomes robinthroat, finchclan's first messenger! ]
[ pineshell searches for herbs ]
[ robinthroat does her duty as a messenger and roams around the territory; searching for anything interesting to report ]
[ all apprentices train with azollaheart and juniperstreak ( azolla's special traits)]
[ monarchstride orders larkspurnose, tidalsnout,thistleleaf sandspark, plumslip and duckbreeze to go on a border and hunting patrol ]
[ monarchstride orders plumslip firewhisker, leoponskip, larkspurnose, thistleleaf, and tidalsnout to go on a border and hunting patrol ]
[ yarrowkit walks to moonpool with totti and asks for an medicine cat apprentice ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
leaders
⚊skystar| 10 | female|
⚊yarrowstar| 10 | male |
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

counselors
Mentors for the leads
⚊tangy | 27 | female |
⚊totti | 27 | female |

curers
healers
⚊pineshell | 28 | female |

general
Manages organizing patrols and wars.
Deals with problems from predators and more

⚊monarchstride | 26 | female |

teachers
Those who teach the apprentices
once they are 6 moons

⚊juniperstreak | 21 | female |
⚊azollaheart | 20 | male |
(special traits)

messengers
Sending messages back and forth
from a clan. Messenger usually
works with the general

⚊robinthroat | 28 | female|

nimrod
Those who are skilled as
hunters more than fighters.
If needed they’ll still fight

⚊larkspurnose | 30 | female |
⚊firewhisker | 34 | male |
⚊thistleleaf | 23 | male |
⚊duckbreeze | 73 | male |
⚊plumslip | 23 | male |
⚊poppyleap | 18 | female |

combatant
Those who are skilled as
fighters more than hunters.
If needed they’ll still hunters

⚊sandspark | 44 | male |
⚊tidalsnout | 20 | male |
⚊leoponskip | 19 | male |
⚊name | Age | Gender | [url=link]●[/url]

apprentices:
⚊evergreenpaw | 10 | female |
⚊kestrelpaw | 10 | male |
⚊raccoonpaw | 10 | female |
⚊dryadulapaw | 9 | female |
⚊ashenpaw | 9 | male |
⚊flickerpaw | 9 | female |
(see skystar and yarrowpaw)
⚊Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]●[/url]

broodmothers:
Protecting the kits so that their queens
can get back to being warriors/if they are
orphaned they can be protected

⚊springvine | 23 | female |

queens:
⚊taddiespark | 19 | female |

kits
⚊name | Age | Gender | [url=link]●[/url]

elders:
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
foes and allies
● none

borders
● east of us is swiftclan

storage
x1 ● burnet
x1 ● sorrel

prey pile
wild turkey ● 3 servings ● x1
salamanders ● 2 servings ● x0
bluebird ● 3 servings ● x0
insects ● 1 serving ● x0
woodpecker ● 3 servings ● x0

mentor
juniperstreak - dryakit, evergreenpaw, raccoonpaw,
| poppypaw | 2 | hunting, stalking
| Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
azollaheart - ashenkit, flickerkit, kestrelpaw
(skypaw and yarrowpaw are mentored by totti and tangy)

deceased
Cat Name ● Cause of Death
Cat Name ● Cause of Death
Last edited by akame, on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
┌────────┐

name's akame.
mostly-inactive.
oceans away, yet
my fingers will
ghost over your
skin.

└────────┘
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby look to the sea » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:07 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

creekclan felines belive wholeheartedly in starclan, with only one adjustment to the warrior code — their field medics are permitted to have mates and kits. they are brave, reckless but not to the point of foolishness, and they love to take risks. they can be rebellious and hot-headed at times and are not afraid to claw off your pelt with their claws. as is their namesake, they live beside a river, and use the firmstone located deep in the mountains to communicate with their ancestors. requesting the leader to be a sphinx cat.
look to the sea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 41

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:55 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 43 (6 of which are kits)
|21F|22M|
Food Consumption: 8
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

xxxx"’Arrierpel’?”
xxxxThe grey tom’s head whipped around to look at Boulderdash from where she continued to rest within the nursery, six – six – kits around her. Well, around her in the loosest sense. They’d reached the stage of being willing to sleep on their own already, and the stage of “ignoring when mum says it’s bed time” long before that.
xxxxBut it was Zinniakit instead.
xxxx"I’m gonna be medicine cat and I’m gonna be an amazin’ apprentice.”
xxxxAnd predictably, Teaselkit glowered at his sister. How had they both kept insisting?
xxxxHe’d been a kitty-pet when he’d joined his old clan, and he’d instantly wanted to be a medicine cat as soon as he’d found out there was a role that didn’t need him to be a good fighter. No one had told him about the repercussions of that decision. Surely one of his kits would change their mind if they knew?
xxxx"Only if Heronstar chooses you to be.” Harrierpelt turned his head back to his mate. “Do you mind if I have a quick word with you, Boulderdash?”
xxxxBoulderdash looked back at her kits (and Squirrelkit) a moment with concern in her eyes before nodding – they were big enough to hopefully not murder each other within a few moments. She stepped into the medicine cat den after her mate, feeling the cold of the strange black-and-white squares beneath her paw pads.
xxxxHarrierpelt took a deep breath to brace himself for what he had to say.
xxxx"We need to discourage one of them. I can only have one apprentice at once, and by the time that one has finished their training so the other can start, they’ll be moons behind, and constantly jealous the rest of their life. At the very least, we need to do something that definitively proves one as unsuitable for the role of medicine cat.”
xxxxBoulderdash briefly glanced at the den roof, and her mouth formed a perfect “oh” for a moment, before telling her idea…
-----

xxxxSaffronpaw’s nose dropped near the ground, like a dog, his tail curled over to one side awkwardly as he didn’t like having it out behind him. His forepaws shuffled forward carefully.
xxxxHe kept moving forward until he smelt the putrid scent of dog drifting his way on the wind. He started to move upright and straighten out, but he stopped himself as quickly as he could. If there was a dog around… what could he do to hide himself? Their noses were very strong – Firepath had told him – so he needed to do something to hide his scent.
xxxxHe wasn’t far from where he knew there to be a large crop of wild plants that might hide him, near a rabbit warren, and with the rain coming down (and Firepath insisting he needed to train anyway…) perhaps his scent would be masked by the environment around him.
xxxxKeeping low, Saffronpaw’s feet started to move furiously, pulling him forward into roughly the right direction, before suddenly teeth dug into his side, and just before he yelped out in pain, something else hit him in his side.
xxxx"Shush.” Came the muffled voice from around his fur, which, together with the black and white dart was still dragging him – oh! Dragging him into cover. He felt the grip on him releasing as he relaxed, and travelled with the direction he was pulled.
xxxxThey were under a patch of brambles, just a tiny entrance at one side allowing them to see out properly, the height far too low to allow any dogs that could threaten a cat inside. Merlindash crouched near the entrance, Camberpaw further in.
xxxx"What are you doing here?” Saffronpaw whispered. “And where’s Firepath, is he alright?”
xxxxThere was a bark in the distance.
xxxxSaffronpaw’s blood chilled.
xxxxHis shoulders and haunches pushed low (lower than the tight space required) into the dirt. He wanted to go out to help his mentor, but Merlindash fixed him with a firm look. He knew he’d be stopped.
xxxxHis heart and mind raced, treacherously considering all that might happen to Firepath if he took to long.
xxxxThe rain slowly began to seep through the growth over his head, new leaves dripping water drops down, onto the ground, leaving narrow kit-streams that flowed uncertainly down the slope to Saffronpaw’s rear, or onto his body and through his fur. And he already shivered from concern.
xxxxThere was a flash of ginger fur outside the bramble patch.
xxxxSaffronpaw moved forward to help, before Camberpaw and Merlindash pushed him back down.
xxxxHe saw the ginger silhouette stop, and a twitch where he thought his mentor’s head was, moving in their direction.
xxxx"Firepath! Saffronpaw exclaimed, pushing his way up to the entrance despite the other cats, and needing to be shoved more firmly back.
xxxxFirepath’s ears moved first, then his eyes, which widened as he span to the entrance. He’d heard it too. There, still running at full speed was the dog, a huge beast with dripping drool, somewhat crab-like, so its whole body was made of its stomach and its legs were mere deformed, in-turned stubs, and its face was a horrid, wrinkled, deformed mess, its eyes over-wide, crossed and blood-shot, its breathing rasping even considering its sprint. It didn’t even have a tail.
xxxxCould it really be a dog? What Dark-Forest cursed thing was it?
xxxxIts… gaze fixed on Firepath. Firepath was further from the entrance than the beast. It was more of a monster than anything Saffronpaw had seen on the Thunderpath to the south.
xxxxHe saw Firepath’s blue eyes widen in fear, and then clench in determination.
xxxxHis mentor was icicle rigid, unquavering, as he bent forward and let out a mighty hiss and charged-
xxxxstraight at the mouth of the beast.
xxxxThe beast was still moving, and with their combined momentum-
xxxxFirepath’s claws collided with a squelching noise against the beast’s face.
xxxxIt yowled in agony, barking furiously, and then-
xxxxFirepath’s scream tugged against Saffronpaw’s stomach-
xxxxAnd Merlindash flung himself out of the entrance, just long enough to smack the beast straight in the ribs with his claws, to see Firepath’s injury was to his leg, and start to push Firepath to the entrance.
xxxx"ahhh-oh!” The voice of a human. The beast’s face moved, with a loud howl.
xxxx"Firepath! You need to get into shelter quickly, there’s a two-leg coming.”
xxxxIt was as much luck and willpower – both from Firepath and the human – that got Firepath out of the way before the human met their beast again. There was a dreadful screeching from the human, and more screeching, and a serious of strange, unnatural bird-tones from them, along with the dreadful, pained crooning of the beast.
xxxxFirepath bit down on his lip, trying not to express his pain in case the human should notice them and send the dog after them again.
xxxxCamberpaw saw the blood flow from Firepath’s shoulder, from the puncture from the beast’s tooth, and seeing that it needed to be stopped, quickly licked one of his over-sized paws to make sure it was clean, and pressed down on the injury, trying to keep the blood in. He didn’t know the significance of what he was doing – he was more concerned about stopping the dog smelling the wound than the effects of blood loss – but Camberpaw’s thinking made him proud even in the moment that his polydactyly might prove useful.
xxxxIt was altogether too long before first the dog and human left and – with the four cats not wanting to leave their safe and relatively dry refuge just yet – they were found by a patrol. Ploverstripe was sent back to camp to fetch Harrierpelt.
xxxxThe first thing Harrierpelt said; “You need to take a month off of training, Firepath.” And he cast a meaningful glance at Heronstar.
xxxxSaffronpaw and Firepath might have missed it, but Camberpaw didn’t. His mentor was staring doe-eyed after the ginger tom.
xxxx"You’re like Noctulepaw, fanning after toms like that.”
xxxx"Huh?” Merlindash didn’t even try to hide it. Camberpaw tried not to look too amused.
-----

xxxxCamberpaw spotted his mentor looking after Firepath several times. After he became sure that Merlindash was definitely being distracted from reporting about the patrol by it (and sure as well that they’d be cute together, and it’s hardly rare for a student to want their teacher to be happy, if only so they’re laxer during lessons), he waited for a moment when Firepath was distracted.
xxxxMerlindash stopped several times to look over at Firepath. Camberpaw was sure that the infatuation had been at least a little present before – he’d seen some of the looks – but that had greatly intensified since Firepath had been injured.
xxxx"Go on, you’re an awesome warrior, and an awesome mentor, I’m pretty sure Firepath’ll say yes if you ask him out! It’s not jut you saying it either, I thought that as a kit, you actually are. Just live up to your reputation and do it.” Merlindash looked at him like he wasn’t entirely sure how to feel about apprentices giving him romantic advice, before slowly nodding, and realising that yes he was awesome, and he could totally rock this nodded more firmly.
xxxx"Yeah. You need to learn about asking cats out in time too, and what sort of mentor would I be if I didn’t teach you that too?” It was that question which made Camberpaw very sure he was about to witness a spectacular failure.
xxxxMerlindash puffed out his chest and strode over to Firepath. Or at least, he strode two steps before gradually starting to curl in on himself, so that he was eventually only kept going by blue eyes being fixed on him by the ginger tom.
xxxx"Hallo, Merlindash.” Firepath said, tone subtly inquiring what in Silverpelt Merlindash was doing.
xxxx"Uh… hi, yeah, uh, Firepath, I have a… a qu- question for you?”
xxxxFirepath raised an eyebrow. “Yes?”
xxxx"I… I uh… I’d li-, I mean, I li-, I… um…” Merlindash took a breath in, trying to psych himself up for getting the correct words out this time. “I’d like it if you could show me how you’re planning to teach Saffronpaw how to track?” WHAT HAD HE JUST DONE WHY HAD HE SAID THAT NO NO NO HE’D RUINED EVERYTHI-
xxxx"Um? I hadn’t really planned to cover that yet, actually. And why are you panicking like that?” Firepath sounded a lot like he’d been expecting something entirely different.
xxxx"I’m not panicking, of course I’m not panicking, what reason would I have to panic about something as… as eheh normal as uh mentoring, yes, I asked about mentoring. Which is what I meant to ask about. I’ll just go now
and die in shame in a badger burrow.” Merlindash turned to leave, moving slowly and unsurely.
xxxx"Yes.” Firepath said after. Merlindash looked back in confusion.
xxxx"Yes what..?”
xxxx"Yes to being your mate. You might not have realised, but every cat’s hearing is pretty good and Camberpaw got a little excited. I thought you were just loud and abrasive before, I won’t lie, but Camberpaw sees a lot in you, and I can definitely see that for myself from how, frankly, adorable you are when you’re flustered.”
xxxx"Oh.” Merlindash beamed. “Oh!”
-----

xxxxHarrierpelt didn’t hesitate before walking into the leader’s den.
xxxx"Heronstar.”
xxxxHeronstar jolted from her position, flacked out asleep on the edge of the raised human platform.
xxxx"What is it?” Heronstar asked groggily, her paws readjusting back into a sleeping position, her eyes slowly closing again.
xxxx"Both Zinniakit and Teaselkit want to be medicine cats.”
xxxxHeronstar’s ear twitched, and her head turned to Harrierpelt. Her blue eyes opened just a fraction to look somewhat suspiciously at him. Harrierpelt tried not to look too guilty. “Oh?”
xxxx"I can’t train two apprentices at once. I suggest a test to discern between them. There are plenty of young cats who might be meaning to have kits soon, not just Nettleflower. If I can see how each of them handle a stressful situation, then I might be able to judge how they’d fare as medicine cats, and choose the best from there. Until I have decided, they both will go through normal warrior training – not in fighting.”
xxxx"You’d be betting that they did not resist that.”
xxxx"Better than betting on choosing the best one.”
xxxx"True.” Heronstar paused, her tail flicking slightly. “Alright. As long as they are told strictly not to interfere with your actions – interfering will remove them from the option of training with you, I presume?” Heronstar’s gaze fixed on Harrierpelt until he nodded. “without your current instruction, they have permission to sit in on whatever situation you’re needed for until you choose.” Harrierpelt nodded again.
xxxx"And can I tell them both about the sacrifices of being a medicine cat? – it might help put one off without disappointment.”
xxxx"Of course.”
-----

xxxxMyrtleclaw didn’t want to be put in charge of the training session for Tabbyfur’s kits. But somehow Vendacethroat seemed to have decided that was necessary, and Clarystorm was quite frankly so over-cautious of his surroundings that he needed someone to keep him focused.
xxxxFirepath had wanted to come along to watch, but Harrierpelt had said that walking too far would open up his wound again. So Myrtleclaw had chosen to get the others to teach the apprentices something that Firepath didn’t know how to do, so he wouldn’t feel so bad about missing this training session later. Swimming had been the obvious choice, with the rains coming soon – that is, the heavy rains.
xxxxSaffronpaw had taken to it surprisingly well (if Myrtleclaw had anticipated how well, he wouldn’t have chosen it. Saffronpaw had clearly found his own explanation unclear, but must have had some natural talent as he took to it like a duck to water anyway). He’d feel bad if Heronstar chose for him to be a -stream, but he was sure they’d each get to talk about what their future suffix might end up being in due time. And he was sure that Saffronpaw held his mentor in enough prestige to not put him in an awkward position.
-----

xxxx"Those toms really are rather sweet together.” Aspenfoot remarked, the first time she heard of Merlindash and Firepath becoming mates. “Though I imagine it’s fairly rare. Most of us care more about the kits than the mate, unfortunately. And most warriors seem to think we’re too old and confused as eldersfor it either."
xxxxBarnfish tilted his head slightly in a cat equivalent to a shrug.
xxxx"My sister was into mollies. We were born into a clowder. When I was… driven out, she said there was no way she was following, as no where was more perfect for her than with a large group of beautiful mollies and surrounded by kits.” He sounded a little hurt even after all these moons. “The young don’t seem to suppose that they’ll still have feelings many moons later.”
xxxx"Which makes no sense. I’m sure I’m not the only elder to still want that.”
xxxx"I’m very sure you’re not either.”
xxxxAspenfoot smiled in amusement, though her amusement softened slightly as she realised the implication of what Barnfish had just said.
-----

xxxx"I brought you a mouse, Barnfish.”
xxxxBarnfish gave Aspenfoot an appreciative look and a little nod before tucking into it. When he was done, he shuffled sideways over to her, and looped his tail around hers as best as his old joints would allow him. Aspenfoot responded by leaning in against him, her head resting on his shoulder.
xxxxSometimes words weren’t needed to know you were mates.
-----

xxxxHarrierpelt had not been looking forward to doing this, but he knew he had to. Boulderdash had played along to set it up – she said she needed to make sure each of the kits really knew how to groom themselves properly before they could go out to play, and she just so happened to leave Teaselkit and Zinniakit for last.
xxxxAnd he “just so happened” to walk into the nursery at that point. If they weren’t kits, they would definitely be aware of how this was being staged for their benefit.
xxxxSquirrelkit trotted after her adoptive mother out of the nursery moments after Harrierpelt entered and – his mate being the master of subtlty she was – Boulderdash gave him an extremely pointed look with very stern eyes.
xxxx"Harrierpelt! Are you going to say who’s going to be your apprentice?”
xxxx"Will it be both of us? Mosquitopaw says some clans have three or four medicine cats, so could we?” Zinniakit asked hopefully. Teaselkit pulled an astonished look – was that an option? That they could both have the rank they wanted?
xxxxHarrierpelt shook his head very slightly, and then sat at the entrance between the nursery and the medicine cat den, his tail curled around his legs.
xxxx"You need to know what being a medicine cat actually means.” Harrierpelt said in a deadly serious tone. The kits exchanged glances – nervous for Zinniakit and Confused for Teaselkit. “It’s a life of sacrifice. You cannot learn to fight or fend for yourself if someone attacks you – you become a symbol of health and peace, and so are expected to be perfectly safe walking across other clans’ territories; but how can another clan trust you to do that if they know you’re able to fight and kill if you got too close to their camp? You can’t change away from it, either, as you’ll be so far behind your clanmates as a warrior that you wouldn’t be able to catch up in any way.
xxxx"You’re not allowed to take a mate-" ah, the irony of him saying this. “-unless your leader gives you express permission. Having kits would distract you too much, and you wouldn’t be able to focus on your duties. If having kits is important to you you should not be a medicine cat. Having kits is one of the greatest honours a cat can have, and others will always be wondering why you chose to be deprived of it. The strong warriors will see you as an outcast all your life, as will any queens who don’t come to know you well. Not to mention how hard resisting the desire itself is.
xxxx"A warrior gets to train with their siblings and remain denmates. A medicine cat choses isolation and loneliness, and to sever that bond of siblinghood – having any family you are close to may hamper your ability for good judgements.
xxxx"You cannot afford to get hurt. You are Starclan’s messanger to your clan, as well as the only healer. You dying means the clan is without those assets. Your ability to heal yourself is far lower than your ability to heal others. You cannot afford to get hurt at all in case that leads to the clan losing you, and the skills you alone know. You can’t make risks with where you go, you must be as cautious as a rabbit pushing its nose out of its burrow for the first time all the time.
xxxx"To be a medicine cat, you give up a fundamental part of what it means to be a “cat”. You lose your right to explore, you lose your right to fight, you lose your right to a family or kits of your own.
xxxx"It should not be something you chose to pursue just because you think it’s “cool”. Becoming a medicine cat requires careful thought. From both of you. If one of you chooses to become a warrior now instead, I will not be disappointed. That just means you were paying attention.”
xxxxHarrierpelt stood, noting now how his kits’ eyes were transfixed on him. If Boulderdash would task him with that speech then he was fine tasking making sure the kits would feel okay again shortly to her in turn.
xxxxHe turned, flicking out his grey tail as he stalked back into the medicine cat den.
-----

xxxxAspenfoot and Barnfish were sitting calmly together, only exchanging words when they both felt them needed.
xxxxMerlindash was flirting with Firepath, out in the open, with Firepath acting flustered, but it was obvious to any observer he really did appreciate the many compliments he was receiving.
xxxxAnd Zinniakit and Teaselkit sat together in one corner of camp, looking at the two new happy couples.
xxxx"You’re not going to let what Harrierpelt said stop you, either, are you?” Zinniakit, asked.
xxxx"Of course not. Why? You scared of losing the competition to be the next medicine cat?”
xxxx"…no, never.”

[Barnfish and Aspenfoot become mates]
(Never kits)
[Firepath and Merlindash become mates]
(No kits)
[Heronstar, Pearstone, Sparrowfoot, Cicelynose, and Knotfish go hunting]
[Droseratail, Moraine, Ploverstripe, and Langoustinefang go hunting]

[Martinwhisker and Troutpaw, Bugleclaw and Pheasantpaw, Shellcloud and Mosquitopaw, Lobeliafur and Lobsterpaw, Merlindash and Camberpaw, and Osierfang and Lionpaw train]
[Clarystorm and Ospreypaw, Vendacethroat and Noctulepaw, and Myrtleclaw and Saffronpaw train; Swimming]
[Chubtail and Tabitha train; Tracking]

[Nettleflower is in her 2nd moon of gestation]
[Boulderdash stays in camp to mind the kits; Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, Sealkit, and Squirrelkit]
[Harrierpelt stays in camp to mind his patients]
[Argusheart, Nettleflower, Barnfish, Aspenfoot, and Narwhal stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 1 Frog, 2 Mice, 1 Rabbit, and 1 Big Fish – 8 portions]

Leader:
    Heronstar | 78 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
    ↪point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Aa/Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/oo/ss/ww

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 74 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
    AA/bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/oY/Ss/ww

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Harrierpelt | 53 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes
    aa/Bb‘/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/oY/ss*/ww

Warriors: (21 [+2])
    ★ Boulderdash | Female | Queen
    ★ Myrtleclaw | 65 | Male
    ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
    AA/BB/CCb/dd/dmdm /Ii/ll/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Argusheart | 70 | Female
    ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale eyes
    aa/bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Oo/ss*/ww
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 52 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
    Aa/BB/CC/dd/Dmdm/Ii/ll/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Osierfang | 40 | Female
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby molly with green eyes
    Aa/b’b‘/CCb/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Bugleclaw | 71 | Male
    ↪ Large, long-furred black tom with hazel eyes
    aa/BB/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/ll/oY/ss*/ww
    ★ Lobeliafur | 36 | Female
    ↪ White-furred molly with brown eyes
    AA/bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm /ii/Ll/OO/ss/WW
    ★ Moraine on Steep Slope “Moraine” | 47 | Female
    ↪ Golden-brown tabby molly with big green eyes
    AA/bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/Ll/OO/Ss/ww
    ★ Shellcloud | 32 | Male
    ↪ White tom with grey point and blue eyes
    ↪ Claw-mark scars diagonally over his nose
    AA/bb’/CsCs/dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Droseratail | 32 | Male
    ↪ Tabby cinnamon tom with blue eyes
    Aa/b’b’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Martinwhisker | 48 | Male
    ↪ White tom with black ears and back and hazel eyes
    Aa/BB/Cc/Dd/Dmdm/ii/ll/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Sparrowfoot | 26 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with hazel eyes
    Aa/BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Nettleflower | Female | Queen
    ★ Firepath | 30 | Male
    ↪ Apricot tabby with hazel eyes
    ↪Ragged circular scar on his right shoulder
    AA/BB/CCa/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/OY/ss/ww
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | 27 | Female
    ↪ Tabby grey molly with yellow eyes and a white throat
    Aa/bb’/CC/dd/Dmdm/ii/LL/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Merlindash | 23 | Male
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby tom with green eyes and white feet
    AA/b’b’/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Clarystorm | 63 | Male
    ↪ Battle-hardened dark-grey tom with yellow eyes
    aa/BB/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Langoustinefang | 21 | Female
    ↪ Apricot tabby with yellow eyes
    AA/Bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/LL/OO/ss/ww
    ★ Vendacethroat | 21 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with yellow eyes
    AA/Bb/CCa/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Ploverstripe | 19 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white underside and hazel eyes
    AA/Bb'/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Cicelynose | 19 | Female
    ↪ Molly with grey point, white toes and blue eyes
    ↪ Jagged tail, with a break in the bones of it
    Aa/Bb/CsCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Knotfish | 28 | Male
    ↪ White tom with heterochromia
    aa/Bb/CC/Dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/oY/ss/Ww
    ★ Narwhal | 34 | Female
    ↪ Dillute long-fur tortoiseshell molly with green eyes
    Aa/Bb/Cc/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/Oo/ss/ww

Apprentices: (9)
    ★ Troutpaw | 11 | Female
    ↪ Grey polydactyl tabby molly with grey eyes
    Aa/Bb/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Pheasantpaw | 10 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with green cross-eyes
    aa/Bb/CCs/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/Oo/ss/ww
    ★ Mosquitopaw | 10 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with yellow eyes
    aa/Bb/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/Oo/ss*/ww
    ★ Lobsterpaw | 10 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred black tom with green eyes
    aa/Bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Camberpaw | 10 | Male
    ↪ Polydactyl black tom with blue eyes and pale undersides
    aa/Bb/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Lionpaw | 9 | Male
    ↪ Ginger tom with white feet and underside, and hazel eyes
    aa/Bb‘/CCs/Dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/OY/Ss*/ww
    ★ Ospreypaw | 9 | Female
    ↪ White and grey molly with hazel eyes
    aa/bb/Cca/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/oo/SS/ww
    ★ Noctulepaw | 9 | Female
    ↪ Chocolate tabby with pale undersides and blue eyes
    Aa/bb’/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/LL/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Saffronpaw | 9 | Male
    ↪ Silvery tabby tom with violet eyes and pale undersides
    Aa/Bb’/Cca/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/oY/Ss/ww

Queens: (2)
    ★ Boulderdash | 69 | Female | ••••
    ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
    ↪ Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
    Aa/BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/oo/Ss*/ww
    ★ Nettleflower | 26 | Female | ••
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with blue eyes
    Aa/Bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/oo/ss/ww

Kits: (6)
    ★ Teaselkit | 5 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with brown eyes and white undersides
    Aa/Bb’/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Ringkit | 5 | Male
    ↪ Blue-eyed silver tom with stripes extending over white areas
    Aa/BB/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Zinniakit | 5 | Female
    ↪ Lilac-silver molly with hazel eyes and pale areas
    Aa/Bb’/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/oo/s*s*/ww
    ★ Dipperkit | 5 | Female
    ↪ Dark brown, long-furred molly with white face and grey eyes
    aa/Bb’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/oo/s*s*/ww
    ★ Sealkit | 5 | Male
    ↪ Dark grey, long-furred tom with grey eyes
    aa/BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/oY/ss*/ww
    ★ Squirrelkit | 5 | Female
    ↪ Red long-furred molly with brown eyes
    Aa/Bb/CC/DD/Dmdm/ii/ll/oo/ss/ww

Elders: (2)
    ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 102 | Male
    ↪ White and ginger tom with hazel eyes
    ↪ Nose scar, scar over one eye, so he’s blind on one side
    ↪ Developing diabetes
    AA/BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/OY/Ss/ww
    ★ Aspenfoot tail | 91 | Female
    ↪ Tabby brown molly with green eyes
    AA/bb/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username
    Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x5 | 1 meal
    Mice | x4 | 1 meal
    Squirrels | x5 | 2 meals
    Rabbits | x5 | 2 meals
    Big Fish | x5 | 3 meals
    Hares | x5 | 3 meals
    Sum | x59 | 7 moons’
    Borders
    N-E | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
    N-W | Mostly Lake | Morningclan | Stormly
    E | Road + Stream | Clan | User
    S | Road | Clan | User
    W | Hills | Clan | User

Mentors:
    All: Climb, Fish and/or Hunt
    Warrior: Fight, Track
    Med Cat: Herb Identification, Heal, Stealth
    +Detective: Observe, Investigate, Stealth
    +Deputy, from Leader: Diplomacy, Orate, Stategise
    Optional skills (2(+)): Advance skill (above), Agility,
    Basic Heal (warrior), Diplomacy, Fight, Fish, Herb
    identification, Hunt, Interpret Prophecy, Investigate,
    Observe, Orate, Run, Stalk, Stealth, Strategise,
    Swim, Track

Martinwhisker | Troutpaw | 4
    Climb, Hunt, Fish, Fight,
    Osierfang | Lionpaw | 4
    Bugleclaw | Pheasantpaw | 4
    Shellcloud | Mosquitopaw | 4
    Lobeliafur | Lobsterpaw | 4
    Merlindash | Camberpaw | 4
    Chubtail | Tabbyfur | 4
    Fish, Climb, Fight, Swim,
    Clarystorm | Ospreypaw | 3
    Hunt, Climb, Track,
    Vendacethroat | Noctulepaw | 3
    Hunt, Climb, Track,
    Firepath | Saffronpaw | 3
    Hunt, Climb, Track,
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Moves

Starclan cats:
    Elmkit fang | Died shortly after birth
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Dark Forest cats:
    Saddlekit stream | Ate poisonous fungus
    [Glaceon has permission to use her for plot purposes!]
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark (2) | Helps toothache.
    Beech Leaves (1) | Carries other herbs.
    Bindweed (1) | Attachments.
    Blackberry Leaves (0) | Ease bee stings.
    Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk.
    Bright-Eye (1) | +Lovage, cures coughs.
    Broom (0) | Helps broken limbs and wounds.
    Burdock Root (2) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain).
    Burnet (1) | Stops minor bleeding, keeps strength up.
    Catchweed (0) | Fixes poultices in place.
    Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough.
    Celandine (1) | Soothes damaged eyes.
    Chamomile (0) | Strengthens hearts, soothes, travelling.
    Chervil (0) | fights infection and bellyache. Kiting herb.
    Chickweed (0) | Treats greencough.
    Cobnuts (0) | Used in ointments.
    Cobweb (0) | Slows bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Coltsfoot (2) | Eases breathing, kitten-cough and sore pads.
    Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
    Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
    stiffness. Helps burns.
    Daisy Leaf (2) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb.
    Dandelion (0) | Helps bee stings. Anesthetic.
    Deadly Nightshade (0) | Euthanasia.
    Dock (0) | Soothes scratches, nettle stings, and sore
    pads. Can ease pain if placed in bedding.
    Elder Leaves (0) | Soothes sprains.
    Fennel (1) | Eases hip pain, helps kittings.
    Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
    and pains, esp. headaches.
    Fox-glove Seeds (0) | Affect the heart.
    Goatweed (1) | Eases anxiety and grief.
    Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds.
    Hawkweed (0) | Remedy for green/whitecough.
    Heather Nectar (1) | Eases swallowing. Sweetener.
    Holly Berries (0) | Kit euthanasia.
    Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
    and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
    Horsetail (1) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Ivy Leaves (1) | Storage aid.
    Juniper Berries (0) | Soothes bellyache, minds and
    breathing. Gives strength.
    Lamb's Ear (1) | Gives a cat strength.
    Lavender (2) | Cures fever and chills. Hides death-smell.
    Lovage (0) | +Bright-Eye, cures coughs.
    Lungwort (2) | Cures yellowcough.
    Mallow Leaves (1) | Soothes bellyache.
    Marigold (0) | Stops infection and bleeding. Used to
    help stiff joints.
    Mint (1) | Hides death-scent.
    Mouse Bile (0) | Removes ticks.
    Oak Leaf (1) | Stops infection.
    Parsley (1) | Stops milk production. Cures bellyache.
    Poppy Seeds (0) | Aid sleep. Soothe. Anesthetic.
    Ragwort Leaves (0) | Helps joints. Keeps strength up.
    Ragwort (2) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength.
    Raspberry Leaf (1) | Anesthetic. Stops bleeding.
    Rush (0) | Splints.
    Rosemary (0) | Hides death-scent.
    Sorrel(1) | For travelling, increases appetite.
    Sticks (1) | ”Bite this for me!” *amputates hastily*
    Stinging Nettle (0) | Induce vomiting. Reduce swelling.
    +Comfrey, heals bones. Stems reduce infection.
    Sweet Sedge (0) | Ease infection.
    Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
    Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Tormentil (0) | Help wounds, extract poison.
    Travelling (0) | (=Sorrel+Daisy+Chamomile+Burnet)
    Holds back hunger, keeps up strength.
    Thyme (1) | Helps nervousness, anxiety and shock.
    Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache.
    Water Hemlock (0) | Causes pain, writhing and foaming.
    Wild Garlic (0) | Prevents infection, esp. from rat bites.
    Willow Bark (1) | Paracetemol.
    Willow Leaves (0) | Stops vomiting.
    Wintergreen (0) | Treats wounds and poisons.
    Yarrow (0) | Extracts poison. Instigates vomiting.
    Off-brand Vaseline.
    Yew Berries (Death-berries) (0) | Euthanasia.

pneumonalultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniiosis
Genealogy:

Heronstar and Chubtail
Shellcloud and Droseratail;
Ploverstripe, Cicelynose and Saddlekit
Boulderdash and Harrierpelt [Myrtleclaw] ★
Elmkit, Sparrowfoot and Nettleflower
Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, and Sealkit : [Squirrelkit]
Argusheart and Bugleclaw
Kits reabsorbed
Pheasantpaw, Mosquitopaw, Lobsterpaw and Camberpaw
Larchstorm and Unknown [Osierfang]★
Merlindash
Clearsight of Tempestclan and Embertoes of Iceclan? ★
Smokefrost of Moorclan, Ashflight of Duskclan and Firepath
Droseratail and Lobeliafur
No kits yet
Unknown, Unknown and Unknown
Langoustinefang and Vendacethroat
Shellcloud and Nettleflower
[Troutpaw] and [Lionpaw]
Kits coming; 1 moon gestation
Unknown and Tabitha
Ospreypaw, Noctulepaw and Saffronpaw
Pearstone and Moraine
No kits yet
Crowdawn of Cliffclan and Magick Pinestep of Stagclan
Troutpaw, Murdochpaw of Briarclan and Shinepaw of Swallowclan
Oatfur of Lilyclan and Scales of Bloodclan
Lizardflight of Cliffclan, Forest of Bloodclan, Lionpaw and Ghostpaw of Lilyclan
Russetstrike star of Amberclan and Honeycreek Swanflight of Swiftclan
Lionkit of Badgerclan, Squirrelkit, Laurelkit of Cliffclan and Ryekit of Cliffclan
Merlindash and Firepath
No Kits
Barnfish and Aspenfoot
No Kits
★ Name and Name ★
kits
Last edited by Chamrosh on Fri May 11, 2018 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:04 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 34 | Males: 17 | Females: 17 | Last Post: X

Dawnpool stared blankly at the floor, unsure what to think of Neritefang's proposition. It was true that Swanstar's motives were unknown and that Fritillarystar had been leader for far too long for Swanstar to have possibly been the previous leader, however, Fritillarystar had driven Hollytail to death and blinded her, not to mention tore her rightful deputy-ship away. And rebellions had a tendency to fail, Dawnpool knew that and she was afraid that Swanstar was not as merciful as Fritillarystar.

''Neritefang, are you sure I really have a part to play in this?'' The lilac molly sighed, lately feeling as though she had no place among these cats; it felt as though no longer did they admire her, Dawnpool had liked the attention even if it were superficial.
''I...I fought against some of these cats; heck, Bramblefur blinded me.'' The dark tabby tom was chattering away to his mate in the corner, unaware of Dawnpool's blind scrutiny of him. ''I'm not sure how welcome I would be here.''

The elderly molly gave a wheezy chuckle, and bumped her with a white paw. ''You're welcome, you're the new dawn.'' Neritefang murmured strangely, getting to her paws and waddling off. ''Come on, Dawnpool!'' The calico called over her shoulder, trotting off to fetch Fritillarystar and leaving Dawnpool feeling quite conflicted. ''Don't worry, we won't make you join.'' murmured a soft voice, standing quietly beside her. It was Garlicflower, a newcomer but already befriending much of the clan. She was a sweetheart and nobody had the heart to brush her off, unlike Elderwhisker who'd already proven to be extremely annoying and the only cat he'd been interested in was Swanstar. ''Thanks.'' Dawnpool replied gratefully, smiling at her.

''But Neritefang really thinks you're going to do great things.'' Garlicflower added, tilting her head thoughtfully. ''I think you should give it a try.'' The snow-white cat couldn't help but chuckle at Dawnpool's expression, peals of laughter bubbling up in her. ''At least for Fritillary.'' Garlicflower looked around and stared sympathetically at the forlorn leader. ''She's had a hard time, losing most of her litter and her entire clan.'' A sigh escaped from her like a fly from a web. ''I think she needs all the help she can get, Dawnpool.''

''I know.'' Dawnpool sighed, wincing at the mention of Fritillarystar and knowing how miserable the leader must look. When she'd first met her, Fritillarystar had looked somewhat proud and strong; now she looked about as steady as a hollow tree in a gale storm. ''Maybe, Garlicflower.'' The lilac molly smiled weakly at her, admiring her resilient kind-heartedness; that'd soon get snapped up, sadly and Dawnpool didn't want to think about that. ''Please.'' Garlicflower replied, nuzzling her and smiling at her. ''I'll leave you to think about it.'' Dawnpool was grateful for Garlicflower's input and watching the mediator of the clan pad off to join the others, Dawnpool sighed and listened to the kittens, listening to Maplekit talking to Lichenface. Maplekit was Fritillarystar's son, that was certain, but he was also Snailstep's.

''why didn't you become leader?'' The orange tom tilted his head inquiringly, blinking endearingly at the patchy pale molly. Lichenface grunted in response, lifting her sleep-heavy head. ''I don't know, don't you have anyone else to bother?'' This prompted a look from Fogwhisker, who watched calmly from the nursery. ''Don't be like that.'' The queen smirked. ''Why didn't you become leader? Too bad tempered for StarClan?'' Lichenface pulled a face, lips curling in annoyance and she was fully awake now, scowling at the beautiful molly. ''Oh haha, how funny.'' She lashed her tail to and fro angrily. ''I'd love to see you become leader.''

Fogwhisker stared sternly at her, curling her tail around her paws. ''Answer Maplekit's question.'' She motioned to the patient young tom, and sighed. ''Maplekit's curious, Lichenface.'' Fogwhisker continued. ''Why are you not Lichenstar of whatever clan?'' The three other kittens peered out of the nursery, staring at sullen Lichenface. ''Go on? Have you swallowed your own tongue?''

''Shut up.'' Snapped Lichenface, glaring at Fogwhisker. ''It's none of your business.'' She gruffly curled up, turning her back to the others. ''Oh, come on!'' Mintkit whined loudly from the nursery, blinking his wide soft-eyes. ''I really wanna know!'' Screwing her face up in anger, Lichenface got up and sulked off. ''None of your business!'' She called over her shoulder, causing Fogwhisker to tut loudly and Stormkit to wince nervously, ducking under the protection of Fogwhisker's thicc fluffy tail. ''Well, she's charming.'' piped up Frostkit, batting comfortingly at Maplekit. ''It's okay.'' The ragdoll smiled encouragingly at him. ''It's no-!'' Suddenly white paws toppled her to the ground, and Mintkit was howling with laughter. ''Got you!'' He cheered, batting at her. Under the watchful and amused eyes of Fogwhisker, the kittens tussled and gamboled about.

Elmpaw, Beechpaw and Hazelpaw go training (They will become warriors!)
Garlicflower, Elderwhisker and Bramblefur go on patrol

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 62 | Female | X | Currently Overthrown

Swanstar | 96 | Female | X

Deputy:
    Snailstep | 57 | Male |X

Medicine Cat:
    Smallwhisker | 20 | Female | X
    Trouttail | 44 | Female | X
    Firepool | 19 | Female | X
    Warriors:
    Dawnpool | 61 | Female | X | Blind
    Bramblefur | 54 | Male |X
    Braircloud | 57 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 74 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 28 | Female | X
    Lizardpath | 35 | Male |X | Blind
    Avocetblaze | 33 | Female | X | Blind
    Harefoot | 59 | Male | X
    Smokeheart | 31 | Male |X
    Garlicflower | 33 | Female | X
    Elderwhisker | 31 | Male |X
    Lichenface | 27 | Female | X
    Rookwing | 34 | Male |X
    Shadowfang | 57 | Male |X
    Apprentices:
    Sparrowpaw | 11 | Male |X
    Vervainpaw | 11 | Male |X
    Lilypaw | 12 | Female | X
    Elmpaw | 10 | Female | X
    Hazelpaw | 10 | Male |X | Blind
    Beechpaw | 10 | Male |X
    Goosepaw | 11 | Female | X

Queens:
    Fogwhisker | 58 | Female | X
    Fritillarystar | 62 | Female | X

Kits:
    Mintkit | 2 | Male |X
    Stormkit | 2 | Male |X
    Maplekit | 1 | Male |X
    Frostkit | 2 | Female | X

Elders:
    Neritefang | 305 | Female | X | Blind

Allies:

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0
    Borage - Produces milk and brings down fevers - 1
    Juniper - Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, aids troubled breathing and calms down cats - 1

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Sparrowpaw | Bramblefur | Hunting, Battling, Climbing
    Vervainpaw | Snailstep | Climbing,
    Lilypaw | Swanstar | Climbing, Hunting,
    Elmpaw | Braircloud | Hunting, Battling, Climbing
    Hazelpaw | Ravenflower | Hunting, Battling, Climbing
    Beechpaw | Oakfeather | Hunting, Battling, Climbing
    Goosepaw | Dawnpool | Climbing,

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Hollytail | (Died aged 56 moons) | Female | X - Drowned in stream
    Darkheart |(Died aged 31 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Lightning
    Wrenkit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Kestrelkit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Cherrykit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Families:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmpaw, Hazelpaw and Beechpaw
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
    Hollytail & Dawnpool
    Snailstep & Fritillarystar - Cherrykit, Kestrelkit and Maplekit
    Fogwhisker & Blaze - Stormkit, Wrenkit and Mintkit
    Nightclaw & Crowley - Smallwhisker and Ternpaw/heart
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:00 am

ImageImageImageImage
[ 37 females ] [ 43 males ] [ 80 total ] [ moonpool 1/25 ] [ 11 servings ]
[Rivergaze and Shadowflight in Cliffclan, sixth moon absent]

────────────────────────────────────────
text

[swiftclan consumes x3 birds and x1 small fish]
[loonfrost, impclaw, whimbrelstep, snakefang, swanflight, and swayingtrees go hunting]
[brindlenose, finchcloud, dancingstripe, maplestrike, luxx, and lemondrop go hunting]
[daisysun, lightningstrike, muddypelt, hailclaw, reedwhisker, and falconwatcher go on patrol]
[cloudwatcher, bounceheart, tumblepounce, russetsplash, scorchmask, and skysun go on patrol]
[rowanfern, bramble leaf and aloe stem go hunting for herbs]
[all apprentices train]
[velvetflicker is kitting! father]
[sweetstar loses a life to a heart attack]

┌────────────────────────┐
leader
sweetstar - male - 71
[ 5 lives left ]

deputy
maplestrike - male - 54
falconwatcher - male - 56

medicine cat(s)
velvetflicker - female - 46
rowanfern - female - 26
brambleleaf - male - 20
aloestem - male - 44

warriors
bounceheart - male - 22
brindlenose - female - 26
cloudwatcher - male - 20
daisysun - female - 27
dancingstripe - male - 48
dipperwing - male - 27
finchcloud - female - 33
flarestrike- male - 27
flickershine - female - 21
hailclaw - female - 51
impclaw - female - 12
lemondrop - female - 28
lightningstrike - male - 39
(blind)
lilystep - female - 22
loonfrost - female - 12
luxx - male - 20
mothwhisker - female - 21
muddypelt - male - 21
poppysong - female - 35
reedwhisker - male - 22
rivergaze - male - 35
russetsplash - male - 38
sandflower - female - 37
scorchmask - female - 40
shadowflight - male - 42
snakefang - female - 12
sushicry - male - 12
skysun - female - 50
swanflight - female - 34
swayingtrees - male - 52
tumblepounce - male - 20
whimbrelstep - male - 12
wispwing - male - 12
wisteriadust - female -12

nursery helpers
fluffytuft - female - 35
( is mute )

apprentices
palepaw - male - 10
weaselpaw - male - 10
robinpaw - male - 7
wobblepaw - male - 7
swiftpaw - male - 6
palepaw - female - 6
stormpaw - male - 6
(has Dia's powers)
rainpaw - female - 6

queens
breezeface - female - 22
flickershine - female - 21
poppysong - female - 35
mothwhisker - female - 21
pebblenose - female - 17
sloeface - female - 26
tangerinegaze - female - 41
sloefur - female - 32
velvetflicker - female - 46
( kitting )

kits
dapplekit - female - 3
honeykit - male - 3
butterflykit - female - 3
beekit - male - 3
mistkit - female - 3
dustkit - male - 3
zinnakit - female - 3
tansykit - female - 3
meadowkit - female - 3
willowkit - male - 3
bramblingkit - male - 3
bloomkit - female - 3
pouncekit - female - 2
(blind)
hopkit - male - 2
(twisted leg)
cedarkit - male - 2
leafkit - male - 2
crowkit - male - 1
(right)
owlkit - female - 1
(left)
foxkit - male - 1
hawkkit - male - 1
kestrelkit - male - 1
cottonkit - female - 5
tinykit - male - 3
bluekit - male - 3
heatherkit - female - 3

elders
none

└────────────────────────┘

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
Ally Clans
CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Cliffclan | Sushinekko

Enemy Clans
None

Border Clans
North | Cloudclan | ~Glaceon~
Northeast | Drizzleclan | aura.
East | Lilyclan | mochi.
Southeast | Leafclan | zephyrine
South | Oakclan | \Luna/
South-Southwest | Coniferclan | kacchan
Southwest | Cliffclan | sushinekko
West | Finchclan | Kacchan,
Northwest | Moleclan | Chinchy

Medicine Store
Alder bark | 2
Borage leaves | 4
Burnet | 2
Catmint | 5
Catchweed | 2
Chickweed | 1
Cob nuts | 1
Coltsfoot | 3
Comfrey | 2
Daisy Leaf | 1
Dandylion | 1
Fennel | 1
Goatweed | 1
Goldenrod | 1
Hawkweed | 1
Heather nectar | 3
Honey | 1
Juniper berry | 1
Lovage | 1
Mallow leaves | 1
Poppy seeds | 2
Ragwort | 2
Ragwort leaves | 1
Raspberry leaves | 1
Rush | 1
Tansy | 1
Tormentil | 1
Wild Garlic | 1
Willow bark | 1
Willow leaf | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
All Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Training
Palepaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
Weaselpaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
Robinpaw | 0 | none
Wobblepaw | 0 | none
Swiftpaw | 0 | none
Palepaw | 0 | none
Rainpaw | 0 | none
Stormpaw | 0 | none

Deceased Cats
Palewish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Cinderstream | 12 moons | Molly | X
Silversong | 32 moons | Molly | X
Mottledleap | 43 moons | Molly | X
Emberwish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Mixedwish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Tawnywish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Burningwish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Bellwish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Pansystep | 23 moons | Molly | X
Dogwish | 0 moons | Tom | X

Family
Whisperdust and ??? | Bounceheart, Breezeface, Cinderstream
Wrenface and ??? | Muddypelt, Mothwhisker, Flickershine
Snowflight and Maplestrike | Tumblepounce and Brambleleaf
Rowanpaw and Flarestrike | Sushipaw, Imppaw
Hailclaw and Dancingstripe | Palewish, Wispkit, Wisteriakit, Whimbrelkit
Velvetflicker and Gladestep of CliffClan | Loonpaw, Racoonpaw, Pondpaw, Snakepaw, Heronpaw, unborn kits
??? and ??? | Rivergaze, Poppysong
Sandflower and Russetsplash | Robinpaw, Wobblepaw
Breezeface, ??? and Alpinenose | Meadowkit, Willowkit,
Heatherkit, Burningwish, Tawnywish
Mothwhisker and Alpinestar of Laurelclan | Tansykit, Bluekit
Poppysong and Alpinestar of Laurelclan | Zinniakit, Tinykit
Silversong and Alpinestar of Laurelclan | Mistkit, Dustkit
Flickershine and ??? | Beekit, Butterflykit, Emberwish, Mixedwish
Mottledleap and Whitefoot of Lilyclan | Dapplekit, Honeykit, [Specklekit, Carrotkit of Lilyclan]
Pebblenose, Cedarpounce and Stagleap | Pouncekit, Hopkit
Sloeface, Pumicetail of Cliffclan and Stagleap | Cedarkit, Peakit, Leafkit
Luxx and Diamond of Drizzleclan | Luxxpaw, Arumpaw, Palepaw, Stormpaw, Rainpaw, Swiftpaw, unborn kits
Pansystep and Smokeheart of Moorclan | Dogwish, Foxkit, Owlkit, Crowkit, Hawkkit, Kestrelkit
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wildclan;; two

Postby imp. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:37 am

WILDCLAN
─────────────────────────────────────────
          [ cats;; ]..[ total;; 23 ]..[ ♂;; 7 // ♀;; 16 ]..[ 5 servings ]
          [ next starclan communication;; ]..[ 02/15/18]
          ─────────────────────────────────
          [ post;; ]
          writing the post later. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          - coyote and dingo reunion
          - dawn, echo, and black are introduced
          - milk and soft commenting on others
          - mint and hazel rejecting their parents
          - salt, slate, osprey, and hawk plotting
          - soft, charm, and bell getting warrior names

[ wildclan eats on leftovers, one rat, and one squirrel. ]
          [ saltsoul and milkpaw search for herbs. ]
          [ saltsoul and milkpaw train to learn memory. ]
          [ all of the warrior apprentices train to learn swimming. ]
          [ the apprentice receive warrior names, but remain training. ]
          [ coyotestar requests a warrior from starclan. ]
          [ berryspring and polarcurl try for kits. ]
          [ goldenheart and meadowfern try for kits. ]
          [ wildclan will ignore the predator. ]
          [ coyotestar, hawkstorm, ospreytalon, slatestorm, dingotuft, and blackswan go on a hunting patrol. ]
          [ dawnclaw, echopaw, mintstep, hazelcloud, willowflight, and tinyglow go on a hunting patrol. ]
          [ charmshake, bellflower, and softsprout go on a border patrol
          charmshake will attract at least one new cat due to abilities. ]
          [ goldenheart, meadowfern, polarcurl, berryspring, and onyxstrike go on a border patrol. ]

─────────────────────────────────
          [ leader ]
          n. coyotestar | 21 | shecat |

[ deputy ]
          n. hawkstorm | 21 | tomcat |

[ medicine cat ]
          n. saltsoul | 18 | tomcat |

[ medicine cat apprentice ]
          n. milkpaw | 12 | shecat |

[ warriors ]
          n. ospreytalon | 21 | shecat |
          n. slatestorm | 18 | shecat |
          n. dingotuft | 21 | tomcat |
          n. goldenheart | 35 | tomcat |
          n. meadowfern | 35 | shecat |
          n. mintstep | 14 | tomcat |
          n. hazelcloud | 14 | shecat |
          n. berryspring | 24 | tomcat |
          n. polarcurl | 16 | shecat |
          n. tinyglow | 15 | shecat |
          n. willowflight | 33 | shecat |
          n. onyxstrike | 25 | tomcat |
          n. dawnclaw | 21 | shecat |
          n. blackswan | 19 | shecat |

[ apprentices ]
          n. charmshake | 12 | shecat |
          n. softsprout | 12 | shecat |
          n. bellflower | 12 | shecat |
          n. echopaw | 7 | shecat | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          [ queens ]
          n. sparkflash | 25 | shecat |

[ kits ]
          n. name | age | gender | [url=image]•[/url]

[ elders ]
          n. name | age | gender | [url=image]•[/url]

────────────────────

[ herb-stock ]
          mouse bile | usage | x1
          tansy | usage | x
          willow leaf | usage | x
          name | usage | x
          name | usage | x

[ food-stock ]
          rat | 0 | 1
          squirrel | 0 | 1
          pigeon | 0 | 2
          skunk | 0 | 2
          raccoon | 1 | 3
          leftovers | 0 | 3
          total | 0 | 0

[ borders ]
          north | user
          east | user
          south | user
          west | user

[ allies + enemies ]
          name | friend or foe | user

[ mentors ]
          saltsoul | milkpaw | 1 | herb knowledge,
          onyxstrike | charmpaw | 1 | combat,
          tinyglow | softpaw | 1 | combat,
          slatestorm | bellpaw | 1 | combat,
          dawnclaw | echopaw | 0 | 0

[ families ]
          unknown + jackaltuft | coyotestar & dingotuft
          goldenheart + meadowfern | hazelcloud & mintstep
          unknown + sparkflash | name, name, & name
          berryspring + polarcurl | name, name, & name
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:57 pm

Weather:
Leaf-fall- The air has a slight nip to it, easily finding its way inside dens, so make sure to repair your dens and patch any cracks. The twolegs and their dogs won't come into the Clan territories as often as they do in greenleaf, but you will still see them from time to time. Foxes and badgers are now more commonly found, so be careful. Kitting will start to become harder during this time.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] |
[ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ] | [ Sparrowclan ] |
[ Cascadeclan ] | [ Drizzleclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ] | [ Horizonclan ] | [ Mintclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

aura. wrote:
"may all cats old enough to climb raven's peak gather beneath the high ledge for a meeting." frecklestar declared, muscles rippling under her calico pelage as she steadily gained ground. above the camp, she could peer down at her clan-mates. all their guilt and hidden secrets were exposed; she could see right through them. the wind whipped her fur as salty sea water crashed against both the high ledge, the clearing's cliff side, and the rocky path.
splitpaw glanced at her questionable, as if wondering if she should join by frecklestar's side, but the founder shook her head and beckoned to the clearing. acciapaw followed frecklestar's kit presently, and the tortoiseshell leader flicked her ear irritably. she turned her attention to the four newest members, smaug, minty, conch and novacaine, who unlike quil, dragon, and diamond, had expressed their want for a warrior name. minty settled by smaug, her companion and bestfriend, closely followed by novacaine who felt most comfortable by smaug, who was of the same exotic, hairless breed. quil, nearly always in a daze, was lead by conch who gently allowed the unique mercenary to curl up by her side. conch began to groom her steadily, and the queen's purrs seemed to travel to the top of high ledge. frecklestar let a small sigh of relief out; her clan still took care of each other. dragon and mothshine expressed bewildered glances with each other as they looked at the dazed aquilegia, but shook their pelt out and looked away as conch shot an indignant glare at them. hemlockbud, conch's daughter, lay next to quil and began to ask how her treatment- the one that sorrelberry was hoping would help her regain her attention and focus- was going. vaporfish, rowanstrike, and skydance shared tongues with each other near the mouth of the cave that lead to the camp, keeping a watchful eye on the bouncy corykit, ebonykit, flamekit, and iriskit. their mothers, silverheart, maplestep, and camberflight stood restlessly, unable to trust the four miscreants on their own. sweetbriar, an experienced permanent birther, mrrowed in amusement and settled next to the stressful birthers. the initiates snickered to themselves, only finchpaw pardoning himself from the group, sitting next to dragon and mothshine. frecklestar, seeing everyone gathered and nicely cozied, cleared her throat and began her announcement.
"i would like to welcome minty, smaug, conch, and novacaine formally into drizzleclan by announcing their true mercenary names. aquilegia, dragon and diamond have requested that their names remain the same and i will respect their choice but also acknowledge them as full members of drizzleclan." as the clan cheered, she leveled her voice over them. "minty, your mercenary name shall be mintynose for your sharp nose and intelligence. smaug, your mercenary name will be siskingaze, for your hawk-like gaze and green eyes. in acknowledgement of your fierce loyalty and gentle spirit, conch, your mercenary name will be magnoliarose. novacaine, for your startling colorful pelage and high leap, i name you novasky. welcome, as full members of drizzleclan!"
"magnoliarose, mintynose, siskingaze, novasky!"
-
"come on, pumpkinpaw. it's just a bit of fun." shadowpaw encouraged his brother, irritation causing him to roll his eyes. "besides, all the other apprentices are doing it too." without waiting for his littermate's response, he bounded ahead, leading the way up the windy raven's peak. galepaw, cinnamonpaw, adderpaw, arumpaw, and luxxpaw all trailed behind; cinnamon looked terrified, but arumpaw was exhilarated, her blue eyes shining with adrenaline. adder, luxx, and gale were uneasy and stiff. finchpaw had decided to stay behind, insisting that cliff diving was littlie-play, but shadow thought it was just because the tom was scared of getting in trouble. the cliff jump landed safely in the ocean, a short swim away from the hole in the cavern that made it easy to get in of the camp undetected. today, the tide was high and the waves covered the rocks and made a safe passage to the hole in the caverns: it was a perfect day to jump. shadowpaw had been the one to implicate it, convince all the others that it was perfectly safe and that hemlockbud herself had done it. just as they were about to reach the apex of raven's peak, a familiar voice sounded behind them.
"where are you guys going?" splitpaw hollered, bounding over to them, panting hard. she had obviously run a long way to catch up to them. shadowpaw tried not to flinch away from her split ear and scared muzzle, but he noticed that the other apprentices shied away their glances and refused to meet her eye.
"er, no where you can go. i would head back." shadowpaw said, somewhat loudly, as if she could be so easily deterred.
"you'll just tell your mom what we're up to, and ruin all the fun." arumpaw added, her silky fur rippling with apprehension.
"if you don't let me go, i will tell my mom you're sneaking out and doing something you're not supposed to be." splitpaw meowed sternly, glancing at them unamused. "and anyways, i'm the most senior of all of you. i'm the heir."
"whatever, smartears. just keep up." arum snapped back, pushing ahead of the initiates and taking the lead. shadowpaw followed in suit, guiltily shooting glances at splitpaw. when they got to the peak, the initiates stopped, breathless.
"alright, so whose going first?" arumpaw asked, her ears twitching slightly. gale shook her head, while pumpkin gave a pitiful whimper and backed away. luxx rolled his eyes but shrugged, as if he was indifferent. the others waited for the first one to jump. arum sighed loudly before extending her forepaws out and bending her spine to leap off the cliff at maximum speed. shadow, enthused by arum's adrenaline, gave one glance at the others, before making a running start and leaping off the cliff. the others peered over as he made a splash, the ocean swallowing him whole. they all held their breath before he popped back up and began swimming to the hole in the cavern, barely visibly from this height. arumpaw had already made it to the hole, waving her tail at the others peering.
"you guys are insane." splitpaw meowed, then shrugged and stretched off the cliff, allowing the ocean to consume her.
-
"vaporfish has to be the father. i think he's in love with her, following her around like he's a littlie." camberflight suggested, glancing at sweetbriar pointedly. the long hair lilac calico, as she never did, refused to be bested by camber's evening gossip.
"haven't you noticed how often she sneaks out, and how she always washes profusely? then all the sudden she's pregnant? that has got to be a tom across the border. besides, do you see tortoiseshell clambering all over vaporfish? obviously the feelings are not mutual." sweetbriar allowed it to sink in before she began to draw her tongue across her paw, washing thoroughly.
"it is awfully convenient she refuses to say who the father is." maplestep commented, half asleep. she was watching corykit through a half closed eye, worry flooding through her. "but i don't think we can say much, your ebonykit is half-clan, and so is my corykit. it's not exactly original to have a mate from another clan. do you honestly think the one starclan intended for you happens to be in the same clan, same part of the world, and same sex?"
"maple, are you saying you think two she-cats could fall in love?" silverheart input, suddenly interested in the conversation. "i did find this molly particularly cute once..." she trailed off.
"i think so, i mean, just look at magnoliarose and aquilegia. they could be so cute, don't you think?" maple meowed, still partially unconscious. she stretched her white paws forward, yawning so that her white incisors glinted under the rays of the sun.
"no way, quil is totally in love with strawberrypatch. i know she's from echoclan, but quil is always talking about her! it's as if the warrior code doesn't even exist to her. poor sap is so messed up..." sweetbriar murmured, her gaze warm. "i hope sorrelberry's treatment works."
"what are you guys talking about?" tortoisecreek head poked through the entrance of the cave, her swollen belly swaying side to side as she squeezed into the crowded den.
"she-cats being mates together, and who your kit-father is." sweetbriar said bluntly, drawing her paws nonchalantly over her whiskers.
"nobody." she muttered, curling up in a ball so tight that the only thing that stuck out was her large belly.
"is it vaporfish?" camberflight gushed, desperate for any news on the latest drizzleclan scandal.
"yeah, sure. it's vaporfish." tortie meowed. "it's vaporfish." she reaffirmed, before she was snoring, peacefully sleeping, away the love she felt for duckwater, away from the grief she felt while being apart from him...
-
"are you, like, um, done with me yet?" aquilegia asked, tilted her head sideways. she noticed that the flowers across her forehead were beginning to wilt and she frowned. "can you make me another crown, please?"
"of course, quil. and yes, just come back for the catmint and thyme later, okay?" sorrelberry murmured, looking at her absently.
"okay, wow, goodbye! got to go see the prettiest molly ever." quil left the den, her long tail swishing against the briny ground. she purred loudly on her way to the border, thrilled to see the ginger she-cat again. on her way, she noticed a brilliant blue butterfly and breathed, "wow", before beginning to follow it. it circled around her head briefly, landing on her ear; somehow sensing that aquilegia would not hurt it. "wow. i wish i was as pretty as you." she whispered to the butterfly, spooking it. as it flitted away again, she glanced back up and realized that in her distraction she had gotten lost. "hm." she said, shrugging and rolling on her back. she put her paws in the air, and traced the clouds with her claw. other butterflies looped around her, and she let a lopsided smile spread across her muzzle. "what it would be like to fly."
"get lost looking for me, did you quil?" a sweet, serenade entered quil's lobes and leaned her head back so that she could see strawberry approach.
"oh hello. yes, i guess i did get lost." she murmured thoughtfully, still staring at the ginger and white she-cat with her intense, blue gaze. strawberry purred and delicately picked her way over to the ragdoll, and curling up at quil's side. soft fur reached downy fur and their breathing became in sync as they slowly fell asleep together in the field of butterflies; each wondering whether to admit the true feelings that they felt.
-
the end was near. the sharp canine's teeth ripped into her flesh, and she felt her body go numb. she was a ragdoll, a toy, a mere meal in the jaws of this beast. but silver had died for one cause: to lead the dogs away from the kits. away from her precious flamekit, who would be so heartbroken when he discovered his adopted mother was dead.
mothshine was cornered, but she fought like all of lionclan. she reared up on the horrific beast, slashing claws and aiming at eyes. but where one dog retreated to recover, another took it's place. nothing could save the lionclan mothshine: not even starclan. her ancestors watched horrifically, stunned into absolute silence. the stars did not shine that night.
adderpaw and pumpkinpaw were brave to the end, but the adolescents were picked off like bits of crowfood. somewhere in the stars, mothers cried for the loss of young.
fumitoryglow's wounds were too severe, but sorrel was not going to allow that to stop him from attempting to heal him. but they were discovered in their hiding place among thistles, and were torn apart, sorrel with no battle experience, and fumitory; too weak to put up anymore of a fight. they awoke among the starry ranks of starclan.

note; cats have been added/removed and the most updated list does not correspond with the writing above.

[ patrol: aquilegia, diamond, nova, magnolia, hemlock, cypress]
[ hunting: raven, dragon, vapor, fumitory, rowan, sky ]
[ training: all intiates ]
[ prey eaten: none ]
[ labor: none ]
[ trying for kits: diamond x luxx ]
[ joining the clan: mintynose, aster, lavender, ravenlily ]
[ starclan visit: frecklestar requests a warrior ]

[ Aquilegia, Diamond, Nova, Magnolia, Hemlock and Cypress found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Raven, Dragon, Vapor, Fumitory, Rowan and Sky caught a tuna and two mice while hunting ]
[ Cinnamon, Luxx, Holly and Arum learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Diamond is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Starclan has sent Drizzleclan a warrior ]

laufeyson. wrote:
    xxxxxxxpuddleclan.

xxxxxxxthe warm rays of the sun streak through the canopy of leaves overhead, dappling the forest floor with a warm, golden-brown color soft on the eyes. birds sing their songs, flashes of color as the glimpses of their wings can be seen. small little scuffles here and there from soft bushes and undergrowth, the little padding of paws of tiny animals whom shuffle through fallens leaves and grasses as they look for food. nearby, the trickle of a stream, water trickling gently over weathered stones. deeper into the forest, is a hollow surrounded by trees, stones, and bramble to protect the lives within. an entrance marked with the prints of many paws. and the low murmur of voices from within.

xxxxxxxthe felidae of puddleclan are kind and thoughtful souls, taking the phrase “no one left behind” to heart. they are strong, and brave and bold and it’s not uncommon to have more than one reckless or revenge-filled soul. they are fierce and stubborn warriors, who are not afraid to unsheathe their claws, bare their teeth, and with a hiss give a beating to your ears. valuable allies and deadly enemies, they can hold grudges for up to a lifetime. they are dedicated to the good of their clanmates, and are reliable to give aid to those in need, and stubborn in the way that they stick firmly to what they belive.

[ Puddleclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]

amethyst14 wrote:
[Ceremony Sandpaw-Sandswift, Mottlepaw-Mottleheart, Blazepaw-Blazeswimmer, Leafpaw-Leaffall, Erminekit-Erminepaw, Perchkit-Perchpaw, Poppykit-Poppypaw, Mousekit-Mousepaw.]
[Apprentice Trial Sunnypaw and Rockpaw take the assessment.]
[Apprentice Training Murdochpaw, Lightningpaw, Lionpaw, Longpaw, Needlepaw, Newtpaw, Robinpaw, Rustlepaw, Poppypaw, Perchpaw, Mousepaw and Erminepaw train.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool searches for herbs.]
[Herb Given Chickweed was given to Briarclan from Echoclan.]
[Camp Guard All cats rest and train.]
[Injured [Stage 4] Runningmist has developed Briarplague, eye infection.(Can be cured)
[Stage 4] Lichenfern has developed Briarplague, chest infection.(Cannot be cured)
[Stage 2] Rabbitheart has developed Briarplague.
[Stage 2] Sunnypaw has developed Briarplague.
[Stage 2] Blazepaw has developed Briarplague.
[Stage 2] Lilyflower has developed Briarplague.
[Stage 2] Poppypaw has developed Briarplague.
[Stage 1] Swankit has developed Briarplague.
[Stage 1] Sagestar has developed Briarplague.
]
[Herb Used1 Chickweed and 1 Feverfew was used on Lichenfern, effects seemed to have died down slightly but it needs something else. His fever seems it can't be cured.]
[Kitting Owlseed helps Oriolefeather kit.(Two fathers, Lichenfern and Alpinestar)]
[Prey Eaten 4 Ermine (8 servings) ][/color]

[ Sandpaw, Mottlepaw, Blazepaw and Leafpaw are now warriors: Sandswift, Mottleheart, Blazeswimmer and Leaffall! ]
[ Erminekit, Perchkit, Poppykit and Mousekit are now apprentices: Erminepaw, Perchpaw, Poppypaw and Mousepaw! ]
[ Sunnypaw and Rockpaw passed their final assessments! ]
[ Murdochpaw, Applepaw, Lightningpaw, Lightpaw, Lionpaw, Longpaw, Needlepaw, Newtpaw, Robinpaw, Rustlepaw, Poppypaw, Perchpaw, Mousepaw and Erminepaw learned the Fishing skill while training ]
[ Archpool gathered chervil and sorrel while herb hunting ]
[ Runningmist's eye infection has worsened ]
[ Lichenfern's chest infection has worsened ]
[ Rabbitheart has developed a nasty cough ]
[ Sunnypaw has developed a nasty cough ]
[ Blazepaw has developed a nasty cough ]
[ Lilyflower has developed a nasty cough ]
[ Poppypaw has developed a nasty cough ]
[ Swankit has developed a nasty cough ]
[ Sagestar has developed a nasty cough ]
[ Oriolefeather gave birth to three kits ]

Simonpet wrote:
"Do you promise to uphold the Warrior Code, even if it means sacrificing your life?"

"We do," promised Dawnpaw and Neritepaw. They glanced at each other and grinned briefly.

"Then," continued Birchnose, who had been asked to do the ceremony in place of Honeystar. "I name you Dawnface and Neritestream. Dawnface; your enthusiasm and dedication will take you far. Neritestream; your kindness and steadfastness is smiled upon by Starclan. May you live good lives of peace," she concluded.

Seconds later, a chant started. "Dawnface! Neritestream! Dawnface! Neritestream!"

Palefur smiled and nuzzled his mate, Mila. She purred in return. The two stayed like that for a while before Palefur broke the silence. "I know we always wanted kits, but I've never been quite sure when's the right time."

Mila broke away and nodded, looking at Palefur. "And with all this tragedy..." She was, of course, referring to the illness although it now seemed to be contained to the medicine cats' den. It was a miracle, they said, that Dustleaf was still healthy. "But perhaps the time is now."

"Are you sure?"

"As sure as the day we became mates."

"You knew my brother, yeah?" asked Gulltail.

Dandeliontail suppressed a sigh. Ever since Gulltail had come into the clan, it felt as though she had done nothing but ask questions. He had mentioned this to Briarwhisker, who had simply laughed and said that Dawnstorm's spirit must reside in the molly, as Dawnstorm had been worse when he had first come into the clan. "Kind of. You'd be better off asking Palefur, as they were closer together."

"Who's Palefur again?"

"The mostly white shorthaired tom with blue eyes."

"Oh. Him." Gulltail looked thoughtful, and Dandeliontail felt a pang of pain. At least he had known Dawnstorm. Gulltail had barely known Egretstep before they had separated.

"It's strange," commented Reedfur to Gingerstorm. "I always hoped to see my birth mother again and this is quite the way to grant my wish."

"Starclan works in mysterious ways," replied Gingerstorm distractedly. "Is Forestclan to your taste?"

"Everyone's nice enough," acquiesced Reedfur. "But I have this feeling..." He didn't say any more.

Forestclan consumes 8 servings (one squirrel, three stoats)
Forestclan gives Amberclan one squirrel and one large fish
Brightfang's fever lessens but Honeystar and Patchcloud's fevers grow worse
Dawnpaw, Neritepaw --> Dawnface, Neritestream
Ashstripe, Aspentail, Barleystream, Dandeliontail, Gulltail, and Neritestream go on patrol (no new cats, predators allowed)
Dawnface, Fritillarynose, Gingerstorm, Leechstorm, Reedfur, Tipnose go on patrol (no new cats, predators allowed)
Bitternpaw and Heronpaw train
Palefur and Mila try for kits

[ Dawnpaw and Neritepaw are now warriors: Dawnface and Neritestream! ]
[ Ashstripe, Aspentail, Barleystream, Dandeliontail, Gulltail and Neritestream found a badger mom and her two cubs that moved onto Forestclan's territory ]
[ Dawnface, Fritillarynose, Gingerstorm, Leechstorm, Reedfur and Tipnose found nothing of note on their patrol ]
[ Bitternpaw and Heronpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Mila is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

thank my lucky stars wrote:
ghost watched his clan fondly, laying in the warm patch of sunlight. mask and mage seemed to be getting along nicely, valiant pressed to his sisters side as always.

"feeling warm and fuzzy, captain?" pinpoint asked him, laying next to him on his right side as if he'd been there all along.

"something like that." he agreed with a smile, nuzzling closer to the other tom. ghost was a very tactile cat, and it seemed the others were as well. they didn't object at the very least, and now their scents were so intertwined it would be difficult to set them apart by nose alone.

"pah. you loooove us." pinpoint teased, stretching his front paws in front of him. pinpoint had been very wary of ghost and his clan at first, but after having a few meetings with the clan, finally warmed up to him. now it was like ghost had an older brother.

"i do." he said easily, and pinpoint nudged his shoulder. "i am worried about how little prey we have." he admitted, and pinpoint purred to comfort him, pressing close to his side.

"i'll bring the wonder duo out on a hunting patrol, if it helps. you and mask could have camp to yourselves." he said suggestively, and ghost shook his head in amusement.

"it's not like that and you know it, don't try it with me. if you want to get to know her like that, do it yourself." he said, half amused and half in warning. "you aren't subtle about fishing for information. work on that with mask, after you take mage and valiant out to catch some prey." he said, and pinpoint grinned at him.

"you're the captain." and with that, he walked towards the littermates, and they bounded out of camp together.

mask walked towards him, eyeing him in amusement. "are you going to lay there all day?" she asked, and he groaned in response.

"mask, this is the only warm spot left. i don't ever wanna move until greenleaf." mask snorted and poked his belly with her paw.

"up and at them captain, while those amateurs hunt, we're the lucky ones who get to patrol the borders." she said, and he sighed.

"since i'm captain, shouldn't i be giving orders?" he asked petulantly, but got up on his paws. his close friendship with mask was the biggest surprise in his new clan. he knew her name was mask for a reason and never underestimated her, but he liked to think that their friendship was genuine.

"not when you're as lazy as a pile of bones." she purred, and he glared at her playfully. "come on, sooner we get this over with, sooner you can come back to your sunpatch."

[ pinpoint, valiant and mage go on a hunting patrol.
ghost and mask go on a border patrol. ]

[ Pinpoint, Valiant and Mage caught three robins while hunting ]
[ Ghost and Mask found a warrior while on patrol ]

lame loser lexi. wrote:
Flameskip thought of the four apprentices he had to send out for their Long Hunt. 'Waveclan's first Long Hunt ever...' He thought, proud he was the one to organize it. Right away, he thought of putting Bearpaw and Vanillapaw for the first group, then Splatterpaw and Rosepaw together for the second. He knew they were both strong teams, easy to get along with each other. However, the deputy wanted to make sure he wouldn't mess this up.
He trotted over to the medicine cat's den, knowing that Blackstop was quite the opposite of him. While he was outgoing and chatty, Blackspot was blunt and cynical of others. 'Different view always helps.' With a small nod, he spoke up to the two medicine cats arranging herbs. "Blackspot! Hello! Quite roomy in here, ey?" Flameskip said, smilling.
"What do you want, suck up?" The white and black tom questioned, not turning to face him. However, Coralpaw quickly dipped her head to the deputy, trying to make up for the lack of respect from her mentor.
"Okay, down to buisness! That's cool." Flameskip said, taking a breath to collect his thoughts. "The Long Hunt. What do you think of these groups? Bearpaw and Vanillapaw then Splatterpaw and Rosepaw." He questioned.
"No. Those are terrible." The medicine cat said.
"What?? How, they all would get along!" The deputy complained. However, he noticed that the apprentice seemed to be confused with all this, so she simply went back to organizing.
"Exactly. Vanillapaw and Bearpaw would get along too well. I don't want them to come back with a young pregnant she-cat." Blackspot said. "Splatterpaw and Rosepaw are okay with each other, but the other doesn't work." He said.
"Then what should I do!" He complained, obviously ticked that his idea wouldn't work. "Rosepaw hates Bearpaw, Vanillapaw doesn't like Rosepaw or Splatterpaw, then she likes Bearpaw all too much! Splatterpaw is fine with anyone, but he's strongest with Rosepaw." Flameskip rambled, going on and on.
"Screw their apprentice drama, they're going to be warriors. They need to get over it." He said. "Set them up to fail. Bearpaw with Rosepaw, Vanillapaw with Splatterpaw. If they're really warriors, they'll settle the differences." Blackspot said, annoyed with Flameskip already.
"YOU'RE A GENIUS!" He shouted, darting out to bring the plan to Blazestar for the announcement.

[ Blazestar, Smallstorm, Mouserunner, and Tigerpaw go on a border patrol ]
[ Flameskip, Panthersnap, Patchfur, Flintfang, Otterheart, and Silverpaw go hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpaw go herb hunting ]
[ Coralpaw gets a training session: Beach-side herbs ]
[ Tigerpaw and Silverpaw go training: Fishing]
[ Dawnshore and Smallstorm become mates and try for kits ]
[ Some apprentices leave for their long hunt
Group 1: Splatterpaw and Vanillapaw
Group 2: Bearpaw and Rosepaw ]
(for the long hunt, each group will come back with some prey and next post they'll possibly get their warrior name)

[ Blazestar, Smallstorm, Mouserunner and Tigerpaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Flameskip, Panthersnap, Patchfur, Flintfang, Otterheart and Silverpaw caught one mackerel while hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpaw gathered chervil, sorrel and honey while herb hunting ]
[ Coralpaw learned what herbs grow on the beach while training ]
[ Tigerpaw and Silverpaw learned the Fishing skill while training ]
[ Dawnshore is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[Splatterpaw and Vanillapaw caught 5 voles on their Long Hunt ]
[ Bearpaw and Rosepaw caught 3 smelts and a mackerel on their Long Hunt ]

mjolnirs wrote:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

creekclan felines belive wholeheartedly in starclan, with only one adjustment to the warrior code — their field medics are permitted to have mates and kits. they are brave, reckless but not to the point of foolishness, and they love to take risks. they can be rebellious and hot-headed at times and are not afraid to claw off your pelt with their claws. as is their namesake, they live beside a river, and use the firmstone located deep in the mountains to communicate with their ancestors. requesting the leader to be a sphinx cat.

[ Creekclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Heda ]

Chamrosh wrote:
xxxx"’Arrierpel’?”
xxxxThe grey tom’s head whipped around to look at Boulderdash from where she continued to rest within the nursery, six – six – kits around her. Well, around her in the loosest sense. They’d reached the stage of being willing to sleep on their own already, and the stage of “ignoring when mum says it’s bed time” long before that.
xxxxBut it was Zinniakit instead.
xxxx"I’m gonna be medicine cat and I’m gonna be an amazin’ apprentice.”
xxxxAnd predictably, Teaselkit glowered at his sister. How had they both kept insisting?
xxxxHe’d been a kitty-pet when he’d joined his old clan, and he’d instantly wanted to be a medicine cat as soon as he’d found out there was a role that didn’t need him to be a good fighter. No one had told him about the repercussions of that decision. Surely one of his kits would change their mind if they knew?
xxxx"Only if Heronstar chooses you to be.” Harrierpelt turned his head back to his mate. “Do you mind if I have a quick word with you, Boulderdash?”
xxxxBoulderdash looked back at her kits (and Squirrelkit) a moment with concern in her eyes before nodding – they were big enough to hopefully not murder each other within a few moments. She stepped into the medicine cat den after her mate, feeling the cold of the strange black-and-white squares beneath her paw pads.
xxxxHarrierpelt took a deep breath to brace himself for what he had to say.
xxxx"We need to discourage one of them. I can only have one apprentice at once, and by the time that one has finished their training so the other can start, they’ll be moons behind, and constantly jealous the rest of their life. At the very least, we need to do something that definitively proves one as unsuitable for the role of medicine cat.”
xxxxBoulderdash briefly glanced at the den roof, and her mouth formed a perfect “oh” for a moment, before telling her idea…

Merlindash eventually asks firepath out
Interspersed with barnfish and aspenfoot getting to know each other and being adorable and romantic

[Barnfish and Aspenfoot become mates]
(Never kits)
[Firepath and Merlindash become mates]
(No kits)
[Heronstar, Pearstone, Sparrowfoot, Cicelynose, and Knotfish go hunting]
[Droseratail, Moraine, Ploverstripe, and Langoustinefang go hunting]

[Martinwhisker and Troutpaw, Bugleclaw and Pheasantpaw, Shellcloud and Mosquitopaw, Lobeliafur and Lobsterpaw, Merlindash and Camberpaw, and Osierfang and Lionpaw train]
[Clarystorm and Ospreypaw, Vendacethroat and Noctulepaw, and Myrtleclaw and Saffronpaw train; Swimming]
[Chubtail and Tabitha train; Tracking]

[Nettleflower is in her 2nd moon of gestation]
[Boulderdash stays in camp to mind the kits; Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, Sealkit, and Squirrelkit]
[Harrierpelt stays in camp to mind his patients]
[Argusheart, Nettleflower, Barnfish, Aspenfoot, and Narwhal stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 1 Frog, 2 Mice, 1 Rabbit, and 1 Big Fish – 8 portions]

[ Heronstar, Pearstone, Sparrowfoot, Cicelynose and Knotfish caught two mice and a frog while hunting ]
[ Droseratail, Moraine, Ploverstripe and Langoustinefang caught a squirrel and rabbit while hunting ]
[ Troutpaw, Lionpaw, Pheasantpaw, Mosquitopaw, Lobsterpaw and Camberpaw learned the Stalking skill while training ]
[ Ospreypaw, Noctulepaw and Saffronpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Tabitha learned the Tracking skill while training ]
Last edited by Katrione on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: drizzleclan

Postby clarke, » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:36 pm

[ ( 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 22 [ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. 14 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬. 8 ] ( 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 ) 6 ]
────────────────────────────────────

post;;

"he's so beautiful." diamond cooed, staring at arachnidkit with wide, affectionate eyes. "of course i'll nurse him, cypress. who is his mother?"
"hurricanecry of waveclan. i have two sons and a daughter." he said proudly, lifting his muzzle up. "pepperkit, arachnidkit, and cypresskit."
"i bet they're all beautiful, cypress." she murmured, still gazing at his kit. to the right, tortoisecreek grunted uncomfortably.
"soon he'll have denmates." sweetbriar purred amusedly, drawing her tongue over her paw slowly. her lilac markings seemed to shimmer underneath the rays of sun that broke through the entrance of the nursery.
"not soon enough." tortoisecreek commented, rolling on her side. her stomach bulged, looking particularly uncomfortable in cypressfall's point of view. he watched in wonder as her swollen stomach began to move all on its own.
"is that normal?" he gasped, eyes wide. sweetbriar chuckled and diamond exchanged an amused glance with tortie.
"toms! of course it's normal. it just means that the kits are good and healthy. but they're getting uncomfortable, because they've grown so big. that's them pressing against her sides." diamond explained softly, staring down at her own stomach. "it's one of the best feelings in the world."
"it is." tortoise agreed, though her face contorted in sudden pain.
"go on cypressfall, allow tortie and arachnidkit some time to rest." sweetbriar meowed, sweeping him out of the nursery with one long swoop of her long, elegant tail.
-

splitpaw gazed lovingly at acciaberry as he assorted the herbs. she frowned when she noticed his shaking paws and trembling ears. "oh my love. i know you miss him." she whispered, drawing him close to her. she licked his cheek softly. "we all do."
"i couldn't even save him, splitpaw. i was never meant to be a warlock! what use am i if i couldn't even save my own mentor?" acciaberry pulled away from her slightly, body tense and eyes glazed over with pain.
"not even the most talented of warlock's could have saved sorrelberry. not even sorrelberry could have saved him. don't you understand that? you are not a failure, acciaberry. those dogs were vicious, horrible, dark-forest creatures. our clan-mates fought bravely to chase them out, and that is the most honorable death you could ask for. they would do it again, if asked. including sorrelberry. he gave his life trying to save his clanmates. he knew he was leaving them in good paws, or he wouldn't have left at all." splitpaw meowed, pressing her forehead to his in an attempt to comfort him. he sighed softly and entwined their tails.
"thank you, my darling. i would be lost without you."
"is it a good time to bring up to my mother that we're mates?" splitpaw whispered quietly, staring into his eyes boldly.
"i don't know, buntingpaw." accia hesitated, casting his gaze downward.
"i'm tired of hiding, acciaberry. this doesn't feel right. we need to tell the clan. i love you, i will always love you." she breathed, shifting on her paws as she noticed acciaberry visibly wince. "don't you love me, too?"
"of course i do. but i'm a warlock, and you're the heir. how could that possibly work? don't you see that if we tell the clan, they'd force us apart? just like they forced the name split upon you." he blurted, all his fears flooding out.
"that was a different clan back then. the cats are hardly the same anymore... besides, i like the name splitpaw. i won't hide from what i am, accia." she told him, looking at him pointedly. "you think i'm beautiful, and that's all that matters to me."
"you are beautiful."
"so?" splitpaw asked hopefully.
"so we'll tell your mom." he agreed, rubbing his muzzle against hers.
-

frecklestar stared at splitpaw and acciaberry, jaw locked into place. "acciaberry, if you've come to tell me she is pregnant, i will personally gut you with my own claws."
"frecklestar!" splitpaw gaped, embarrassment causing her ears to turn blood-red. "we have come to tell you something, but not that!"
"that you're mates? yes, i already know." frecklestar rolled her eyes, casually grooming her chest fur. "you're not very subtle."
"w-what?" splitpaw sputtered.
"actually, that's not what we came to say. before sorrel died, you asked him to assess splitpaw for her mercenary name, so that neither you or i could be biased. he passed it onto me that she had passed with flying colors and deserved her mercenary name." acciaberry meowed slyly, smirking at his mate with a know-it-all look.
"i- well-" frecklestar stumbled, feeling her daughter's embarrassment for once. "right, well. she does deserve her name. but i need to personally assess her as founder, and former deputy, of this clan." she composed herself once more, before shooting a stern glance at acciaberry. "you're a warlock, and i expect you know your duties. but, as the heir's mate, you have more important duties than curing kittencough. splitpaw, leave us to discuss." she dismissed her littlie with a lash of tail, and the fluffy calico huffed but left without a word.
"frecklestar, i respect your opinion, but saving lives is what i do. it's starclan's work, it's important-"
"more important than my daughter?" frecklestar interrupted impatiently. she kneaded the ground furiously. "not just because she's my daughter, but because she is the next founder of this clan. which means her littlies, my grandchildren- your littlies, are future leaders. they will need both a mother and a father. your duties must not be cut in half. shall you wish to keep splitpaw as your mate, you must train an initiate. one that will be even better than you."
-

"hello strawberrypatch." quil greeted her, gently rubbing her muzzle against her mate's jawline. "it's been like, so long since we last saw each other." aquilegia settled down in the butterfly field, where the two normally met, though it had been nearly half a moon since they last saw each other.
"i know, i'm sorry my love. i've been caught up with my warrior duties and..." she trailed off, shame causing her ears to burn blood red. "i don't think this is okay, anymore." quil glanced at her, no expression on her face as she shifted her body away from strawberry.
"okay, that's fine." she said at last.
"that's it? you're not mad? you're not going to fight this?" the ginger and white tabby asked, her gaze confused and glazed over.
"okay, but, screw you." quil said, almost like a question. "you're scared. so i'll let you be scared with someone else."
"there is no one else, quil. it's just that, we're both she-cats and from different clans! we'll never have kits, or a real family. it'll be me and you forever and that's it. is that really what you want? don't you want kits, a family?"
"a family." she echoed, before resting her chin on her paws. "i thought we were a family."
"of course we are. i just want to give you a chance to have kits. to find love in your own clan, where you'll never have to be apart from them. i don't want to make you unhappy." strawberrypatch whimpered, before crawling over to quil and pressing her fur against her side.
"wow. that's sweet." quil replied, resting her muzzle on top of strawberry's head.
"what about a surrogate tom? then we could have kits together." strawberry suggested, drawing her tail over quil's back.
"that sounds nice." quil said dreamily, before dozing off into a peaceful sleep.
-

"are you kidding me, raven? that is such a poorly constructed hunter's crouch! no wonder frecklestar didn't give you an apprentice!" hemlockbud rolled her eyes waggled her haunches teasingly. "let the master show you how it's done." she lowered her lithe frame to just barely above the forest floor, her paws silent as she slithered across the floor toward the mouse. it didn't hear her or see her before it was too late, and she nipped its spine quickly. after giving thanks to starclan for its life, she looked pointedly at ravenlily. "see? mice will feel your paws before they see you or smell you." together, they crouched and began to consume the plump prey.
"i guess i'm used to rummaging through twoleg garbage after my twolegs threw me out." he admitted sheepishly, though hemlock took no notice and gently nuzzled his cheek.
"no worries. i'll teach you everything you need to know. come on, let's go see if hollypaw can execute the hunter's crouch better than you." she purred amusedly, and raced after her apprentice.

[ patrol: aquilegia, split, diamond, magnolia, hemlock, cypress ]
[ hunting: raven, dragon, vapor, indigo, rowan, sky ]
[ training: all intiates {climbing} ]
[ prey eaten: x2 salmon ]
[ labor: tortoisecreek {father: duckwater} ]
[ trying for kits: none ]
[ joining the clan: indigo, arachnid]
[ starclan visit: none ]
[ merc assessment: splitpaw {splitear} ]

────────────────────────────────────

( 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) frecklestar, 36m, ♀
↬ marks: n/a | notes: n/a
lives: ★★★★★★★★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 ) splitpaw, 10m, ♀
↬ marks: split ear | notes: n/a

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 ) acciaberry, 16m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐬 ) cypressfall, 25m, ♂
↬ marks: n/a | notes: pb
indigosky, 20m, ♂
↬ marks: n/a | notes: pb
hemlockbud, 16m, ♀
↬ marks: n/a | notes: anxiety
dragon, 32m, ♂
↬ marks: n/a | notes: trust issues, pb
aquilegia {quil}, 22m, ♀
↬ marks: n/a | notes: ptsd, psychosis, ocd, pb
magnoliarose, 44m, ♀
↬ marks: n/a | notes: anxiety
mintynose, 17m, ♀
ravenlily, 19m, ♂
↬ marks: n/a | notes: purebred{pb}
rowanstrike, 44m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 ) hollypaw, 10m, ♀
luxxpaw, 10m, ♂
arumpaw, 10m, ♀
↬ marks: n/a | notes: power

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) sweetbriar, 29m, ♀
tortoisecreek, 29m, ♀
↬ marks: n/a | notes: in labor
diamond, 25m, ♀
↬ marks: n/a | notes: ocd, pb, pregnant

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) arachnidkit, 1m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) aster, 16m, ♀
↬ marks: n/a | notes: on left, deaf
lavender, 16m, ♀
↬ marks: n/a | notes: on right, blind

( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
borage | x2, cobweb | x3, comfrey | x1
marigold | x2, feverfew | x1, tormentil | x1
daisy | x1, juniper | x2, lavender | x2
mint | x1, rush | x1, catmint | x1
fennel | x2, bright-eye | x1, ragwort | x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
trout | x3 | 3 servings
tuna | x2 | 3 servings
salmon | x0 | 3 servings
anchovy | x1 | 2 servings
crab | x2 | 2 servings
oyster | x4 | 2 servings
mouse | x2 | 1 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) n; winterclan, e; pebbleclan
s; closed, ocean, w; forestclan, sw; swiftclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) mapleclan, brambleclan, swiftclan
( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) wildclan
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
rowan | cinnamon | 3 | hu, ba, sw
dragon | luxx | 3 | hu, ba, sw
hemlock | holly | 3 | hu, ba, sw
magnolia | arum | 3 | hu, ba, sw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 )
reefstar | murdered by freckle
swanflight | labor complications
silver | mauled by dog
moth | mauled by dog
cardamine | mauled by dog
adder | mauled by dog
pumpkin | mauled by dog
sorrel | mauled by dog
fumitory | mauled by dog

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 )
freckle and pigeon | split, hay, juniper, hazel
diamond and luxx | luxx, arum, pale, rain, storm, swift
magnolia and soot | accia, hemlock, feather
tortoise and duck | on the way
indigo and minty | no kits
raven and hemlock | no kits
cypress and hurricane | arachnid, cypress, pepper
cypress and moth | no kits
fluffy and dragon | no kits
Last edited by clarke, on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:36 am, edited 13 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── ( dawnclan :: post thirteen )

Postby stranger danger » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:53 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
number of cats: ten. next moonpool visit avaliable: anytime. archive thread. reminders for myself: age up your cats!! - three servings per post. - 'the song of the stars must be sung before the viper strikes.' - reminder here

pebblekit shivers from the corner of the medicine cat's den, curled into a fluffy pile of moss and feathers. as he scurries from left to right, but occasionally would pass a glance to the sickly kit. "you all right sweetheart?" he asks her, eyeballing her for a second. "mmf..." she mumbles into the bedding, ears pressed flat against her head. ravenpounce grumbles from another corner, something about being forgotten. "you're a grown warrior raven - you'll live," hissed quailstep, going over to the black and white tom cat. he sniffs him, frowning. "you'll need something for that infection, i'll be back." he said, hurrying out of the den.

"quailstep!" shouts out mintdew, as the medicine cat exits the den, a hurry in her step. her eyes shine with worry, and a overcast of dark clouds seem to send an omen. quailstep looks up for a moment, noting to talk about it with briarstar later.

"quailstep, i'm so glad i caught you," mintdew starts, a shy smile on her face. the medicine cat tilts his head in interest. mintdew? shy? something was wrong. "how's pebblekit?" she asked, warily, no longer beating around the bush. "do you want this answer sugarcoated or realistic?" he asks, playfully, despite the situation. "please, quailstep, be serious!" she shouts, and quailstep gives off a chuckle. "i'm sorry, mintdew. she's worsening. be prepared for anything." he says solemnly, and mintdew lowers her head, quieted. the medicine cat presses his nose to her ear, in affection. "if i can't save her, her final days will be comfortable." he states, mintdew nods, and turns tail into the nursery.

outside camp, a little ways east, sweetpaw fought with churning paws to keep her head above water. "briarstar..!" she shouts, passing an annoyed look at her mentor. the leader lets out a chuckle of amusement, smiling to herself.
"you're fine. trust the current - it'll get you to were you need to be.. but don't give into too much - for it will take advantage and sweep you down the river." she states, and sweetpaw gulps. oh boy.

back at camp, rosespark, a newer warrior to the clan, sneaks into the medicine cat den, her and ravenpounce giggling like lovestruck apprentices. she sniffs over him, a frown on her face. "oh you poor dear, is quailstep not paying you any attention?" she cooes to him, honey dripping from her voice. ravenpounce purrs, pushing up against his fellow warrior. rosespark giggles again, a spark of excitement in her eyes. "i'll live, anyways, we should take a walk." he says, about to turn for the exit. "uh, no, we shouldn't. you should rest." rosespark says, guiding the tom back to the nest with her tail. ravenpounce rolls his eyes, frowning. but, he obliges, laying down with rosespark curled to his side.

{the clan consumed: a squirrel}
{ravenpounce woke up with odd gashes all over his pelt.}
{smokestep and leopardrunner went on a patrol.}
{stoneleap, rosespark, and smokestep went hunting.}
{briarstar teaches sweetpaw how to fish. training for: swimming skill}
{pebblekit's cold worsens.}
{quailstep went searching for herbs.}
{quailstep used cobwebs, and feverfew.}

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          briarstar | 50 moons | she-cat |
          lives: ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✦

deputy:
          smokestep | 44 moons | tom|

medicine Cat:
          quailstep | 44 moons | tom |

warriors:
          res. for mintdew | age | gender | hierarchy status | [url=xxx]✧[/url]
          ravenpounce | 25 moons | tom| cadet warrior | '
          leopardrunner | 47 moons |tom | cadet warrior |
          rosespark | 21 moons | she-cat | rookie warrior |
          stoneleap | 15 moons | tom | rookie warrior |

apprentices:
          sweetpaw | 11 moons | she-cat |
          name | age | gender | [url=link]✧[/url]

queens:
          mintdew | 38 moons | she-cat | no current status |
          name | age | gender | no current status | [url=link]✧[/url]

kits:
          viperkit | 5 moons | tom |
          ivykit | 5 moons | she-cat |
          pebblekit| 5 moons | she-cat |

elders:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

ally clans:
          echoclan | katrione
          forestclan | simonpet
          moorclan | dinolil1
          lostclan | miss universe

enemy clans
          clan Name | username
          clan Name | username

borders
          north | clan name | username
          east | clan name | username
          south | clan name | username
          west | clan name | username

herb storage
          borage leaves | chewed and eaten by nursing queens and those with fever | milk production and easing of fevers. | x1
          chickweedt| eaten | remedy for greencough | x1
          chervil | chewed for the juice | for infected wounds, bellyaches, and kitting. | x1
          cobwebs | pressed over wounds | to soak, or clean bleeding. also to wrap around wounds. | x0
          coltsfoot | leaves chewed into pulp | eases breathing, kitten-cough, and cracked, or sore pads. | x0
          catmint | eaten | best remedy for greencough. | x1
          poppy seeds | eaten | used to help sleep | x1
          yarrow | chewed/made into poultice | extracts poisons, makes cats throw up toxins, the ointment can heal cracked and sore pads.
          wintergreen | unknown | treats wounds and some poisons | x1
          lavender | rubbed on/placed under cats nose | cures fevers and chills, also used to hide the scent of death | x1
          feverfew | eaten | reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches. | x0

fresh-kill pile:
          any kind of freshwater fish| x0 | 0 servings
          trouts | x3 | 3 servings
          frog| x1| 1 servings
          finch | x3 | 3 servings
          vole | x0 | 0 servings
          minnow | x1 | 1 servings
          shrew | x1 | 1 servings
          squirrel | x3 | 6 servings

mentors:
          briarstar | sweetpaw | three | hunting - swimming -
          fishing - hierarchy

mentor | apprentice | no. of
          training sessions | moves

deceased Cats:
          cat Name | cause of Death
          cat Name | cause of Death

family:
          smokestep and mintdew | viperkit, ivykit, and pebblekit.
          name and name | kits
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

creekclan

Postby look to the sea » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:29 am

number of cats: 1 [ 1 tom | 0 mollies ]
next firecreek visit: anytime
servings needed: 1
reminders: cats age 1 m every post

xxxxxxxwill edit later!

swanstar requests a queen from the firecreek
swanstar patrols the borders, hunting afterward
swanstar tries to find her littlermate rook and
convince him to join the clan.

admiral
        swanstar | 20 moons | molly
        — marks: split ears, slight limp
        lives: ★★★★★★★★★

second-in-command
        • name | age | gender
        — marks:

field medic
        • name | age | gender
        — marks:

field medic apprentice
        • name | age | gender
        — marks

war general
        • name | age | gender
        — marks:

soldiers
        • name | age | gender
        — marks:

recruits
        • name | age | gender
        — marks:

queens
        • name | age | gender
        — marks:

young’uns
        • name | age | gender
        — marks:

veterans
        • name | age | gender
        — marks:
        ally clans
        clan name | username

enemy clans
        clan name | username
        clan name | username

borders
        north | clan name | username
        east | clan name | username
        south | clan name | username
        southwest | clan name | username
        west | clan name | username

medicine store.
        x0 | herb name | usage

fresh-kill pile
        mouse | x0 | 1 serving
        shrew | x0 | 1 serving
        squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
        thrush | x1 | 2 servings
        crane | x0 | 3 servings
        swan | x0 | 3 servings
        0 total

mentors
        available: swimming, climbing, hunting, battle
        mentor • apprentice [ 0 | moves ]

deceased cats
        cat name | cause of death
        cat name | cause of death

family
        ♂/♀ > swanstar, rook
Last edited by look to the sea on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
look to the sea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me