Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan — Duskclan

Postby beckoning » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:34 am

number of cats 2 [ mollies two. toms zero. ]
reminders: cats age one moon every post
annual visit to the moonpool: now.
servings needed: one.

xxxx”from now on, you will no longer be known as a loner roaming the streets of twolegplace for prey.” firestar’s forest green gaze was steady as he rested his muzzle lightly atop the top of the molly’s head. “you will be known as frecklestar, leader of duskclan, and you will lead your clan as monarch for moons to come.” the tom stepped back and dipped his head to the newly-crowned monarch who’s nine lives surged like wildfire through her thick pelt, and she raised her chin.
xxxx”frecklestar! frecklestar!” the cats around them wailed as if thunder had passed through their starry ranks. after a moment, firestar flicked his tail for silence and the yowling slolwy died down. “you want something else. what is it?” I
xxxx"i ask for a warrior, someone brave and strong and valiant.” she responded after a moment of thought. a murmur of agreement swept through the ranks.
xxxx”very well, frecklestar. you will find a warrior when you wake with a pelt of leopard fur.” after a moment firestar continued. “even the darkest times of your reign, starclan stands with you. now go, and lead your clan well and strong.”

recap: a loner by the former name of drizzling is crowned monarch of duskclan and is given the name of frecklestar by starclan. to aid her in her leadership they send her a warrior.

• frecklestar patrols the borders
• frecklestar hunts in the forest

Monarch:
    frecklestar | 20 moons | ♀ |
    marks: n/a | long-haired brown and white molly
    lives: ★★★★★★★★★, nine out of nine

Deputy:
    name | age | gender | ♛

Medicine Cat:
    name | age | gender | ♜

Warriors:
    name | age | gender | ♞
    name | age | gender | ♞
    name | age | gender | ♞
    name | age | gender | ♞

Apprentices:
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜

Queens:
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜

Kits:
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜

Elders:
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username
    Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x0 | 1 meal
    Mice | x0 | 1 meal
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 meals
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 meals
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 meals
    Hares | x0 | 3 meals
    Borders
    North East | Clan Name | Username
    North West | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Mentors:
    available warrior moves: climbing, fishing, battling, hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    moves, moves, moves, moves

Deceased Cats
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Medicine Store
    Herb Name | Amount | Usage

Lineage:
    name & name | kits
beckoning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Deimos's Substitute Replies

Postby Katrione » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:44 am

ilhdc7 wrote:
salmonstar & monarchpaw
She followed behind Wolffrost like a bugle boy, strong, proud, her essence waifting through camp like a mouse among lions. cats stared as she followed along, smiling at those who made eye contact. she was proud, and her beautiful, silky coat was like a rare candy that didn't come along very often. she followed along and finally made it to the leaders den, where she could see a female sleeping in the back, and a sturdy thick coated male in the front. She cleared her throat, "Hello! I'm Butterfly."

Salmonstar raised his eyebrows at her confidence. "Yes... you are. Why are you here? And stealing prey? From us? Back for more, I presume."

"No, actually. I came to apologize to you guys. I didn't mean to injure your deputy or steal prey, food is just so scarce these days and you had so much."

Salmonstar paused, then beckonded her to follow him down to the stone of truth. "If you make it up you can live with us, eat with us, and be protected at all times. If you want. If you don't want to join, I will give you five minutes before I send out my fastest warriors to chase after you, and kill you. Rogues are not permitted on our lands, especially theiving ones.

Butterfly thought long and hard, and decided to join, "I'll try my best."

---

"MONARCHPAW! MONARCHPAW! MONARCHPAW!"

new cats; rubypelt(readopt), turquoiseclaw(readopt), yewrunner, monarchpaw,
moonpool; salmonstar wishes for a warrior
hunting; aloeleap, cricketwing, rookfur, poppysong, & heronstride + snowpaw, screechpaw & sootpaw
patrol; salmonstar, wolffrost, ibisthroat, almondblaze, whithergaze & turquoiseclaw
guard; scorchscream
resting; timberclaw (1)
herb hunting; badgerheart & windpaw
mates; ---
kitting; ---
kit->apprentice; ---
apprentice->warrior; monarchpaw gets accepted & assigned to whithergaze
training; wolffrost & phantompaw (forest battle), heronstride & flintpaw (tree battle),
badgerheart & windpaw (communication skills), soaringstep & pikepaw (climbing),
aloeleap & snowpaw (hunting)/pass or fail/, rookfur & screechpaw (hunting),
cricketwing & sootpaw (hunting)
fresh-kill; (7) mouse & x2 rainbow trout

[ Starclan has sent Winterclan a warrior ]
[ Aloeleap, Cricketwing, Rooktfur, Poppysong, Heronstride, Snowpaw, Screechpaw and Sootpaw caught three rainbow trout while hunting ]
[ Salmonstar, Wolffrost, Isbisthroat, Almondblaze, Whithergaze and Turquoiseclaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Badgerheart and Windpaw gathered juniper berries, tansy and coltsfoot while herb hunting ]
[ Phantompaw learned the Forest Battle skill while training ]
[ Flintpaw learned the Tree Battle skill while training ]
[ Windpaw learned the Communication skill while training ]
[ Pikepaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Snowpaw, Screechpaw and Sootpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:
Sunsplash and Deerheart had adjusted to the clan life well. Salmonpaw was ecstatic to see that his father had managed to bring them. Perhaps soon his mom and his aunt would join as well. It seemed like Foxblaze would be giving them a moon. Though to Salmonpaw, he saw his father spending a lot of time with Weaseltuft. It was starting to worry him but, he wouldn't ask. His thoughts were interrupted when he saw Batstar enter the camp with a russet colored tom. "My clan, I bring you out new deputy Reedfire!" Batstar called out before leaving the new deputy to be swarmed in greetings by the clan. "Wow, you're quite a stud Reedfire." Sunsplash purred before being nudged by her jealous mate. "StarClan has sent you huh? I wish you luck." Tinystep meowed out. "Thank you. I'll do my best." Reedfire meowed with a shy smile. Salmonpaw wasn't feeling the excitement the others had. Though he saw a tiny orange figure enter the camp curious about the new place. He ran over to the tiny figure. A little kit.

"Hi! What's your name?" The little kit purred out. "I'm Salmonpaw! Where's your mom at?" The medicine cat apprentice replied. "My mom?" He started trailing off a bit with a sigh. "I... I don't know. I haven't seen her in a while. I don't think she's coming back... heh oh well! You think I can stay here?" He continued on before laughing it off. "Uh yeah sure. Come on I'll bring you to my mentor." Salmonpaw grabbed the kit by his scruff before bringing him over to Lightberry. When he entered the den, Lightberry had seemed to not notice the deputy's arrival as she was organizing herbs. "Lightberry, I found a kit!" Salmonpaw meowed after setting the kit down.

The she cat looked over before she stumbled over to the young ginger male. "Oh wow a kit! What's your name little one? Where's your family?" She started to ask. "I don't know my name anymore and I don't know where my family is. They just kind of left." He replied. "Well we better give you a name. Don't want to call you 'the kit' forever. How about Lionkit?" Lightberry suggested and got a squeal in excitement in return. "Then it's settled. Lionkit it is!" "Hey Lightberry, did you see the new arrival? We have a deputy now." Salmonpaw spoke up. Lightberry flicked an ear before she padded out of her den. She looked around a bit not seeing the new cat until he emerged from the crowed to take a look around camp. The medicine cat froze up. What... was this feeling? He looked so... gorgeous? Handsome? What? Lightberry looked to the side before she raced over to the tom.

"Heyo newbie. Whatcha up to?" she asked the male. Reedfire looked over. He hadn't seen her yet. "Looking around at my new home. Who are you?" He replied. "I'm the one and only Lightberry! Your clan's medic! They should have named me Brightberry because of all the bright ideas I have. How about you?" She rambled a bit. "Reedfire. Hey, mind showing me around?" Lightberry's face flared up. "Yeah of course Reedy! Come on I'll show you where you'll sleep and all the tunnel systems." She agreed before bouncing off to show the new male the camp. Reedy? What kind of nickname was that?

(( renaming Paleberry to Lightberry ))
[ Reedfire has been made deputy ]
[ Sunsplash is now a hunter and Deerheart are now a guard ]
[ Flamekit (adopted) has been founded and has joined the clan as Lionkit. He is old enough to be fed off of prey. Sunsplash and Deerheart have taken him in ]
[ Reedfire and Lightberry go out on a hunt and to search for herbs ]
[ Sunsplash, Foxblaze, and Weaseltuft go hunting ]
[ Deerheart and Sycamoreheart go on a patrol ]
[ Sunsplash and Deerheart try for kits ]
[ The clan eats 3 servings ]

[ Reedfire and Lightberry caught a rabbit while hunting ]
[ Lightberry gathered juniper berries and tansy while herb hunting ]
[ Sunsplash, Foxblaze and Weaseltuft caught two pigeons while hunting ]
[ Deerheart and Sycamoreheart found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Sunsplash is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

NightWolf950 wrote:
}{Hazestar asks for a cat of any rank
Batkit, Jaykit, Marshkit, and Ravenkit are ready to be apprentices
Goldenpaw, Firepaw, and Inkpaw are ready to become warriors (Goldenlily and Inkfire. Firepaw you can make up her name)
x1 cobweb used on Goldenpaw
Training: Haze/Swivel | Buzzard/Badger | Night/Copper
Hunting: Feathermist, Rainsong, Oceansplash, and Goldenpaw
Hunting 2: Lionfang, Morningflower, Mossystone, and Firepaw
Patrolling: Owlstorm and Aspencreek
Patrolling 2: Tigerleap, Shadowripple, Windsong, and Inkpaw
Gathering herbs: Stormcloud and Twigstorm

[ Starclan has sent Hazeclan a warrior ]
[ Batkit, Jaykit, Marshkit and Ravenkit are now apprentices: Batpaw, Jaypaw, Marshpaw and Ravenpaw! ]
[ Goldenpaw, Firepaw and Inkpaw are now warriors: Goldenlily, Firesong and Inkfire! ]
[ Swivelpaw, Badgerpaw and Copperpaw learned the Fighting skill while training ]
[ Feathermist, Rainsong, Oceansplash and Goldenlily caught two mice while hunting ]
[ Lionfang, Morningflower, Mossystone and Firesong caught two pigeons while hunting ]
[ Owlstorm and Aspencreek found nothing important on their patrol ]
[ Tigerleap, Shadowripple, Windsong and Inkfire found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Stormcloud and Twigstorm gathered juniper berries, coltsfoot and horsetail while herb hunting ]

imperials wrote:
daily board )[/color][/b]
[ new cats :: taigamask, heatherfur ]
[ food consumption :: 1 bird and 1 mouse ]
hunting patrols )
    [ tree hunting patrols [ squirrel, bird ] :: riverpaw and hawk ]
    [ fishing patrol [ small fish ] :: lynxpaw and oceaneyes ]
    [ ground hunt patrol [ squirrel, mice, shrew ] :: x ]
    [ birds of prey hunting patrol [ large bird, bird, mice, rabbit ] :: x ]
[ boarder patrol :: owlstar, rune, dusty ]
[ nursery :: heatherfur is due in two moons
opal is kitting | father
oceaneyes is kitting | father ]
[ injuries / sicknesses :: x ]
training skills )
    [ climbing :: x ]
    [ hunting :: x ]
    [ aquatic :: oceaneyes trains riverpaw ]
    [ herbs :: x ]
    [ fighting :: hawk trains riverpaw ]
    [ birds of prey hunting :: x ]
[ herb hunting :: shadowpool ]
[ ceremonies :: x ]
[ starpool visit :: x ]
[ other :: ]

[ Riverpaw and Hawk caught a bird while hunting ]
[ Lynxpaw and Oceaneyes caught three small fish while hunting ]
[ Owlstar, Rune and Dusty found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Opal gave birth to two kits ]
[ Oceaneyes gave birth to one kit. This kit is smaller than Opal's litter but it's still strong and healthy ]
[ Riverpaw learned the Aquatic and Fight skills while training ]
[ Shadowpool gathered juniper berries and feverfew while herb hunting ]

marshmello. wrote:
[center]DAILY BOARDnew cats) tanagerkit and his mother lilysplash, an elder mowgli, salmonpaw from moonpool, and mothflight’s kits witherkit, runningkit, and swankit
moonpool) summitstar requests a praelia
re-adoptions or trades) recieved stoneleap from a re-adopt, renamed him spikewing
other) nothing at the moment

apprentice ceremony) whitekit ➨ whitepaw. mentor: redtail
flamekit ➨ flamepaw. mentor: whitethroat
juniperkit ➨ juniperpaw. mentor: dewthorn
alderkit ➨ alderpaw. mentor: tigertail
salmonpaw is assigned to mooseleaf

nursery) lizardtail ➨ due 1m
goldenbat, eaglefrost, shrikefur, frostflower ➨ due 2m

training sessions)
aquatic thistleclaw & speckledpaw, redtail & whitepaw
climbing ambercoal & scottypaw, frostfur & leafpaw
battle mooseleaf & salmonpaw, dewthorn & juniperpaw
hunting tigertail & alderpaw, whitethroat & flamepaw

herb hunting) egretcall

hunting patrols)
ground hunt patrol (hare, rabbit, & ermine)
➨ feathertail, silverstream, mistyfoot, hollyfur
tree hunt patrol (squirrel and hawk)
➨ spottedleaf, perchwing, jackalfang, firehawk
river hunt patrol (minnow and rock bass)
➨ fallowtail, hemlockclaw, redtail, mooseleaf

border patrols
patrol one ➨ summitstar, redtail, whitethroat, spikewing
patrol two ➨ tigertail and alderpaw, frostfur and leafpaw

[ Starclan has sent Summitclan a praelia ]
[ Whitekit, Flamekit, Juniperkit and Alderkit are now apprentices: Whitepaw, Flamepaw, Juniperpaw and Alderpaw! ]
[ Speckledpaw and Whitepaw learned the Aquatic skill while training ]
[ Scottypaw and Leafpaw learned the Climb skill while training ]
[ Salmonpaw and Juniperpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Alderpaw and Flamepaw learned the Hunt skill while training ]
[ Egretcall gathered juniper berries and coltsfoot while herb hunting ]
[ Feathertail, Silverstream, Mistyfoot and Hollyfur caught two rabbits while hunting ]
[ Spottedleaf, Perchwing, Jackalfang and Firehawk caught two squirrels while hunting ]
[ Fallowtail, Hemlockclaw, Redtail and Mooseleaf caught two rock basses while hunting ]
[ Summitstar's patrol finds nothing important ]
[ Tigertail, Alderpaw, Frostfur and Leafpaw found a praelia while on patrol ]

aesthete. wrote:
[ ospreyswoop trains frostedpaw ]
[ mottledfern is in labour— father ]
[ pansyfang aids mottledfern as she goes into labour ]
[ ivyshade, vervainstrike, aniella and verglascry go patrolling ]
[ swanripple, argusfang, mai and aniella hunt ]
[ orchidmist herb hunts ]

[ Frostedpaw learned the Fight skill while training ]
[ Mottledfern gave birth to three kits ]
[ Ivyshade, Vervainstrike, Aniella and Verglascry found a cadet while on patrol ]
[ Swanripple, Argusfang, Mai and Aniella caught a gyrafalcon while hunting ]
[ Orchidmist gathered juniper berries and coltsfoot while herb hunting ]

eagle, wrote:
with each new cat who he happened upon, redstar was sure to question them, needing to know if any of them might have heard from any of his friends. ivystripe had been the first, saying that she was sent by starclan with a small bundle of herbs. her soft tabby pelt hung with the bitter scent of herbs, and her pelt was unmarked by any claws. redstar suspected that she had lived a generally sheltered life, perhaps even with twolegs, though she offered no clarity to her past. the most she gave was a snort when he entered her den one chilly afternoon and watched her while she sorted through her bundles of leaves. "i've never heard anything about your friends," she said then, looking at him with sympathy before she pulled a small shard of rock from between her delicate pads. from the outset, she complained about his choice of a camp, asking how he expected the caves to be safe for kits, elders, or nursing queens. when he showed her where he expected the elders and nursery to be located, branching off from a cave that had a gentle slope leading up to it, she nodded slowly and accepted it. but he did notice the way she winced in pain from the stones against her pads and the soreness in her body. "i'm not from around here. i came to you because starclan wanted me to, not because i like the taste of muscly rabbits," she stated then, flicking his shoulder with her tail.
in retaliation, he scoffed playfully. "they're tasty." whether she agreed or not, she had waved him out of her den by saying that she had herbs to sort, and that he was only to get in the way.
after ivystripe, he happened upon tallpeak while she was flushing out a rabbit's den, looking hungry and desperate for shelter from the wind, if the battered look in her eyes was anything to judge by. "i was from a clan, once," she started during their walk back through the wind, redstar leading the way back to the camp. the molly had been originally hostile when he approached her, but she warmed up after hearing his same and taking in the broadness to his head and shoulders.
"what happened to it?" redstar asked, curious. she didn't look like she was from the moorland or anywhere with rivers, based on the way she hissed when they crossed one of the territory's sluggish streams and she hissed when her belly fur was soaked with the water, or when she kept her head down against the ripping wind. at one particular gust, she let out an exasperated hiss, and redstar sent her a sidelong glance. "if you want to live with us here, then you'd need to get used to the wind."
tallpeak sent him a withering glance, and redstar knew that she would push on, whether or not she ever liked the feeling of wind in her fur. "as i was saying, my old clan broke up. we split up and i haven't seen any cats since."
it was frustrating, that a warrior who had traveled so far hadn't seen any traces of his old friends, but redstar was willing to let it by for now. the more time that passed, the more he felt sure that his friends from brightstar's quickclan hadn't survived. thistlepaw, yellowfeather, wolftooth, splashfall, sweetecho... he supposed they had probably been killed in the fighting or had moved on, away from the moorland to find a place that wasn't stained by generations of bloodspill. had starclan not called to redstar himself, odds were that he would have traveled away as well. but, it didn't soften the blow of loneliness. "my old clan was broken as well," redstar said, looking back to tallpeak, who appeared surprised. "i lead quickclan now, but the past leaders of quickclan have been weak, and i don't think starclan chose them like they picked me. this time i'm going to make sure we stick together."
tallpeak blinked at the new leader and nodded once. "for the friends we've both lost. you're a leader i could follow. what happened to the last leader?"
it was a long story, but redstar didn't spare the details. he first told about the original quickclan and about the legendary sharpstar, then launching into quickclan under the last successful leader, fleetingstar, and how his son, wetclaw, had become deputy under brightstar. "no one thought that brightstar would be a good leader," redstar mused aloud, speaking mostly to himself. "but they hoped that he would pick a strong deputy who would follow him well and help him lead." though he didn't say it, he had always thought that it might have turned out differently is he, himself, had been chosen. "and wetclaw was fleetingstar's son, but he was almost as bad as brightstar. very meek, couldn't make decisions, and the only respect he had was because of fleetingstar." all of the cats had respected fleetingstar, as he had been one of the leaders to truly make the cats believe that they were back to the times of quickfoot and sharpstar. no one had questioned his decisions up until he made brightstar - then brightmoon - his deputy. by then, fleetingstar had been old, sick, and missing his mate and former deputy, foxspots, who had died from greencough the same leafbare he did. "brightstar had only been deputy for a few moons, and there were several cats who wanted one of the other warriors, darkclaw, to be deputy. but darkclaw was bood-thirsty, and would have led us to battles we never would have won. the moor is a wild place, and we would have been too weak under his leadership." after that, it was a simple story of how the clan finally divided into a battle. redstar had needed to fight his way out of the camp and hadn't been able to take any of his friends with him, nor did he know if any of them survived the fighting. it was a precarious situation, and he had been one of the lucky ones.

the morning after tallpeak had been settled into the large cave for the warriors, a young tom was seen wandering on the moor just above their camp, looking curious but lost. all the same, he sat there until redstar approached him with tallpeak not far behind. "you lot sleep the whole day away," the cat said when redstar asked him what he was doing, merely fixing the larger ginger tom with his bright blue eyes.
"you're on quickclan territory," tallpeak hissed, drawing herself to her full height. the molly was certainly older and larger than the tom, who looked appeared young and lithe.
but there was a quality to the glint in his eyes that caught redstar's attention, and he raised his tail to silence tallpeak. "you're from around here, aren't you?" he asked. he knew the wildness and cunning in the cat's gaze, as it was something he saw in all of his former friends. when matched with his lean figure and long legs, he could only guess at the cat's speed and agility. this was the type of warrior he knew he needed.
"sure am, boss. the name's cyan." one blue eyes remained locked curiously on tallpeak, who bristled under the stare. with a huff of airy laughter, the tom drew one paw casually over his ears. "are you those warriors they say have been around here, recently?"
redstar pricked his ears and nodded slowly. "as tallpeak said, this is quickclan's territory. i'm redstar, the leader."
the blue eyes dilated for a fraction of a heartbeat. "if i were to ask to join you, would i get a funny name too?" cyan questioned with another laugh, ignoring the grunt from tallpeak.
redstar hummed softly, looking cyan over once more. he looked to be a cat with good humor, meaning that he would probably get along well with ivystripe, though he appeared fond of upsetting tallpeak already, which they would have to work out. it was decided that he would be allowed to join, but first, "if you can answer one question." cyan's ears pricked, prompting, and redstar continued, "the cats who have mentioned a clan, did any of them mention their names?"
the young tom smiled slyly and nodded his head once. "they had funny names like you, boss. one was named sweet-something." he must have caught something in redstar's face, and shook his head slightly. "before you asked, i'm not sure where they went, boss, but they looked pretty shook up."
redstar licked his lips carefully, allowing the realization that sweetecho might be alive to sink in. before cyan had the chance to say anything further, he flicked his tail and turned back to lead the way down the path towards the camp. "come on, cyanslash, it'd be best if i show you around now. we have work to do."
by the time they reached the camp and were headed to introduce ivystripe to their new clanmate, cyanslash spoke quickly. "boss, if you let me, i can introduce you to a few other cats i've met recently who might be interested in joining."
[/list][/list][center]• new cats: redstar accepted the warrior (cyanslah) + tallpeak from a readoption
• redstar goes to the moonpool and asks for a cat of any rank
• ivystripe goes herb-hunting
• cyanslash and tallpeak go hunting
• redstar goes on patrol
• quickclan eats two servings of bird

[ Starclan has sent Quickclan a warrior ]
[ Ivystripe gathered juniper berries and coltsfoot while herb hunting ]
[ Cyanslash and Tallpeak caught two rabbits while hunting ]
[ Redstar found a warrior and their apprentice-aged kit while on patrol ]

↟The Sound Of Drums↟ wrote:
{ Daisyflight is kitting! Sootwind uses x1 Raspberry Leaf and x1 Chervil }
{ Smoketail and Oceanwing of BrineClan are welcomed into ValleyClan, as well as Ashkit from Unknown Clan }
{ Smoketail and Rowanstep go hunting }
{ Roestar goes on a solo patrol }

[ Daisyflight gave birth to three kits ]
[ Smoketail and Rowanstep caught a roe deer while hunting ]
[ Roestar found a warrior while on patrol ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby PuppetKimmie » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:33 am

𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒆𝒏𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒏
FrozenClan is named after the frequent cold weather that happens there. FrozenClan rests on top of high mountains, the moutiains high points are flat which is were the camp rests. FrozenClan is known for very nice yet strong cats. They love to socialize and are forced to be strong due to the constant climbing they do to get around their territory. Most cats there have very light pelts like white or grey so they can blend with the rocks and snow. They also have very thick coats due to the cold. To the North is a large forest, to the East is a swamp type place, to the South is a plains area full of flowers and grass, and to the West is another forest.
Aaahhh my sister told me to join.

My sister ❤️
PuppetKimmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: drizzleclan

Postby clarke, » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:35 am

[ ( 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 28 [ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. 18 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬. 14 ] ( 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 ) 6 ]
────────────────────────────────────

post;;

hemlockbud purred at arumwillow, licking the top of her head gently. "congratulations on your warrior name." she meowed, gently lifting arum's chin with her long tail and touching their noses together. ravenlily, at a loss of how to control his mate, cleared his throat and stepped in.
"yes, congratulations. the entire clan is proud of you, your brother, and hollyfern." he reaffirmed, stepping close to hemlock protectively. arumwillow bashfully drew away from ravenlily's mate, studying her paws as she mumbled her thanks. luxx, seeing his sister's hopelessness, rolled his eyes and called her over, giving arumwillow reason enough to quickly retreat the tense scene. raven looked pointedly at his mate, curling his tail around his paws and settled a pace away from the unsuspecting hemlockbud. "did we not discuss having kits?" he began.
"um, yes. i believe i would remember having that conversation." she meowed, glancing at arum sulkingly. "now you've gone and made her uncomfortable, and you've embarrassed me."
"you're doing that all on your own, hemlock. first you've flirted with luxx, and now you've gone as far as affectionately touching arumwillow in front of the entire clan! you're my mate, and i don't quite think you'd like if i went around flirting with every tom or molly that i found attractive." ravenlily protested, then he closed his eyes briefly before calmly meowing, "if you cannot respect me, then we can no longer be mates. chase mollies and other toms all you want, but do so knowing the love you are choosing to lose."
hemlock stared, disbelieving. she frowned, then awkwardly murmured, "so that's it then? it's over?" it was a long time before raven replied, and it felt like centuries.
"yes, it's over. i'm done chasing you, hem. eventually, the others will get tired too."
-

yellowkit hummed to herself as acciaberry bandaged her other ear. it seemed like it had been not long ago that she had torn her right ear, now she had torn her left in a tussle with her older brother, luxx. he hadn't meant to hurt her, but diamond was furious. her mother was always mad or stressed; yellowkit knew, just by her intuition, that something very bad must have happened before she and her littermates were born. not to mention the fact that sneezekit was always coughing and having trouble breathing. "hey, acciaberry. why do you think that sneezekit can't breathe right? is it cause he's weak? will frecklestar banish him?"
"because his lungs haven't developed quite like yours. he isn't weak, just ill, and no, frecklestar won't banish anyone." acciaberry answered calmly, as his mate, splitear, looked on warmly. yellowkit looked between the heir and the warlock and smirked.
"so, are you guys gonna have kits?"
"absolutely not if they're all as pestering as you are." splitear meowed before the baffled acciaberry couldn't even twitch his whiskers. she purred and stood up, stretching as she extending her claws and toes.
"hey, i don't pester you!" yellowkit protested, hurt flashing in her eyes. splitear smiled and shook her head, drawing the black kit close to her. she drew her tongue over her ear, cleaning the fresh cut.
"no, but you must be careful with how many injuries you give yourself before you're even out of the nursery. you don't want to end up with a face like mine, do you?" splitear asked, almost teasing as she glanced at the kit affectionately.
"i think your face is cool! everyone knows you have done something brave before." yellowkit meowed, before letting out a wide yawn and curling up next to splitear's stomach. within moments, she had dozed off.
"she almost feels like ours, by how much she's in here. poor diamond is so concentrated on sneezekit, she is neglecting bubblekit and yellowkit." acciaberry commented, gazing at the sleeping black kitten.
"do you think we could have kittens?" splitear said suddenly, looking at her mate lovingly.
"of course, one day. but not now, not when we've got..." he trailed off, realizing that he had no real excuse to why they couldn't have kits now. "just, not now." he reaffirmed when he noticed the hopeful gleam in her eyes.
"such a kill joy. but you're right, i guess." she shrugged, dramatically sighing, a mischievous glint in her eyes.
"a few more moons. i couldn't be a father when i'm busy bandaging yellowkit and trying to find a cure for sneezekit's breathing." he was almost begging, but splitear had already fallen asleep, her muzzle close to yellowkit's as they breathed simultaneously. he sighed softly and curled up around his mate, licking her forehead gently.
-

teresa purred quietly as she watched thomas try to reach the furthest spot on his shoulder blades. she approached him and gently licked the spot he missed, drawing her muzzle down his cheek as she did. "tommy, you're a mess." she commented.
"and you're brutally honest." he countered, his eyes shining with adoration for her. he sighed softly and drew his tail over her cheek. "i think i would still be stuck in that twoleg house without you."
"you've never been very dependent. but we make a good team." she teased, though she recognized the pain in his eyes as he spoke of a horrific memory. she comfortingly pressed her side against his.
"come on, let's go see if aquilegia needs help hunting."
-

effy sighed softly as she lifted her muzzle to the sky, opening her maw to let the scents of the ocean brine bathe her tongue. her eyes closed briefly as the cool water bathed her tense leg muscles. the waves lapped against her fur and soothed her anxiety. she thought back to freddie and it cut through her heart like ice. as her heart throbbed and threatened to jump out of her skin, she breathed out. chest tight and ears flat against her head, effy dove into the ocean. the salt water brought tears to her eyes, but at least, under the water no one could see her pain. when she arose to the surface, there was a seal point cat staring at her with wide eyes. she smirked at him, pulling out of the salty water and shaking her tortoiseshell pelage fiercely. "what, did you think i was drowning?"
"you were under for a very long time." he commented, observing her with curious eyes. "i thought you might need saving."
"i've been swimming since i was a kit. i've tamed the ocean." she meowed dryly, before she began to lick her paw, uninterested in the tom. effy watched from the corner of her optics as the tom approached her, his sleek pelage shining under the sun.
"i'm-" he began, but she swiftly cut him off by rising to her paws and bringing her muzzle close to his, wreathing him with her scent.
"you're rivergaze of swiftclan, and you're quite far from your border. take a wrong turn, did you?" she inquired, each of her blue and green eyes flashing with mild interest. or, perhaps, aggression. "i'm supposed to chase off intruders. unless you're one of my clan member's mates, then i suggest you explore somewhere else."
"i'm friends with cypressfall and sometimes i come to watch his kit while he goes out with mothwhisker. besides, you're beautiful, and i'm quite allured to you, so i don't think i'll leave." he said curtly, smirking at her annoyed expression.
"fine, but don't think you'll be getting anywhere using those flirting skills. i mean, who taught you to flirt, your mother?" she countered, a smile working its way across her maw. she had forgotten what a smile felt like, and quickly replaced it with an annoyed expression. rivergaze was confused, but said nothing and began padding toward the ocean waves.
"no, but she did teach me how to swim and i am quite bad at it. care to teach me...?" he trailed off, hinting that he wanted her name.
"it's effy." she introduced herself, giving a little curtesy, all with her classic annoyed expression. "sure, but you're going to be horrific compared to me, you do know that right?"
"i have a feeling, anyone would be horrible compared to you, eff."

[ border patrol: aquilegia, split, thomas, magnolia, hemlock, cypress ]
[ hunting patrol: raven, dragon, effy, indigo, rowan, teresa ]
[ hunting patrol 2: arum, bark, holly, luxx ]
[ training: none ]
[ prey eaten: none ]
[ labor: none ]
[ trying for kits: magnolia x maple ]
[ joining the clan: effy, teresa]
[ starclan visit: none ]
[ merc assessment: none ]

────────────────────────────────────

( 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) frecklestar, 39m, ♀
lives: ★★★★★★★★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 ) splitear, 13m, ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 ) acciaberry, 20m, ♂
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐬 ) cypressfall, 28m, ♂
indigosky, 23m, ♂
hemlockbud, 19m, ♀
dragon, 35m, ♂
aquilegia {quil}, 25m, ♀
magnoliarose, 47m, ♀
mintynose, 20m, ♀
ravenlily, 22m, ♂
rowanstrike, 47m, ♂
thomas, 32m, ♂
teresa, 28m, ♀
effy, 20m, ♀
hollyfern, 13m, ♀
luxx, 13m, ♂
arumwillow, 13m, ♀
barknose, 41m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 )
none for now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) sweetbriar, 32m, ♀
tortoisecreek, 32m, ♀
diamond, 28m, ♀
dipperlull, 32m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) arachnidkit, 4m, ♂
sealkit, 2m, ♂
bubblekit, 1m, ♂
sneezekit, 1m, ♂

yellowkit, 1m, ♀
sproutkit, 1m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) aster, 19m, ♀, on left, deaf
lavender, 19m, ♀, on right, blind

( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
borage | x2, cobweb | x3, comfrey | x1
marigold | x2, feverfew | x1, tormentil | x1
daisy | x1, juniper | x2, lavender | x2
mint | x1, rush | x1, catmint | x1
fennel | x2, bright-eye | x1, ragwort | x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
trout | x3 | 3 servings
tuna | x2 | 3 servings
salmon | x6 | 3 servings
anchovy | x4 | 2 servings
crab | x2 | 2 servings
oyster | x4 | 2 servings
mouse | x2 | 1 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) n; winterclan, e; pebbleclan s; ocean
w; forestclan, sw; swiftclan se; mistclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) mapleclan, brambleclan, swiftclan,
mistclan, doveclan

( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) wildclan
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
mentor | app | 0 | skills
mentor | app | 0 | skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 )
reefstar | murdered by freckle
swanflight | labor complications
silver | mauled by dog
moth | mauled by dog
cardamine | mauled by dog
adder | mauled by dog
pumpkin | mauled by dog
sorrel | mauled by dog
fumitory | mauled by dog

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 )
freckle and pigeon | split, hay, juniper, hazel
diamond and luxx | luxx, arum, pale, rain, storm, swift
sneeze, bubble, yellow, sheep, oak, pumpkin
magnolia and soot | accia, hemlock, feather
tortoise and duck | seal, clover
cypress and hurricane | arachnid, cypress, pepper
barknose and dipperlull | sprout
Last edited by clarke, on Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby serpentine. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:56 am

[ number of cats 53 ] [ next moonpool visit now ]

DAILY BOARD
new cats) none at the moment
moonpool) summitstar requests a tenderfoot
re-adoptions or trades) received rowanheart ( renamed phillip ) from a trade.
other) nothing at the moment

apprentice ceremony) greykit ➨ greypaw. mentor: hemlockclaw
stormkit ➨ stormpaw. mentor: fallowtail
stonekit ➨ stonepaw. mentor: firehawk
ashkit ➨ ashpaw. mentor: jackalfang

nursery) lizardtail is kitting ➨ father
goldenbat is kitting ➨ father
eaglefrost is kitting ➨ father
frostflower is kitting ➨ father
shrikefur is kitting ➨ a white maine coon is the father
summitstar ➨ meets up with ravenlily of drizzleclan to have kits
hollyfur ➨ meets up with ravenlily of drizzleclan to have kits
lilysplash & spikewing ➨ try for kits (not mates)

training sessions)
aquatic hemlockclaw & greypaw, ambercoal & scottypaw, frostfur & leafpaw
climbing thistleclaw & speckledpaw, jackalfang & ashpaw, dewthorn & juniperpaw,
whitethroat & flamepaw
battle fallowtail & stormpaw, mooseleaf & salmonpaw, tigertail & alderpaw
hunting firehawk & stonepaw, dewthorn & juniperpaw, redtail & whitepaw

herb hunting) egretcall

hunting patrols)
ground hunt patrol (hare, rabbit, & ermine)
➨ jaggedjaw, timberbird, spikewing, feathertail
tree hunt patrol (squirrel and hawk)
➨ silverstream, mistyfoot, hollyfur, spottedleaf
river hunt patrol (minnow and rock bass)
➨ perchwing, jackalfang, firehawk, fallowtail

border patrols
patrol one ➨ summitstar, hemlockclaw, mooseleaf, tigertail
patrol two ➨ dewthorn, ambercoal, thistleclaw, frostfur

matriarch ummitstar
25 moons, ♀ blind in one eye + a nicked ear
lives: ★★★★★★★★ [ eight out of nine ]

vicarium othflight
24 moons, ♀ pure white with orange eyes

medicus gretcall
26 moons, ♂ striped grey and white

medicus recruit name, age, gender

praelia admiral name, age, gender

praelia edtail, 23 moons, ♂
eaglefrost, 23 moons, ♀
hitethroat, 21 moons, ♂
rostfur, 20 moons, ♂
histleclaw, 20 moons, ♂
mbercoal (front), 40 moons, ♂
hrikefur, 24 moons, ♀
rostflower, 30 moons, ♀

ewthorn, 28 moons, ♀
igertail, 23 moons, ♂
ooseleaf, 17 moons, ♂
emlockclaw, 22 moons, ♂
allowtail, 22 moons, ♀
irehawk, 15 moons, ♂
oldenbat, 31 moons, ♀
ackalfang, 30 moons, ♀
perchwing, 15 moons, ♀
pottedleaf, 21 moons, ♀
ollyfur, 20 moons, ♀
istyfoot, 19 moons, ♀
ilverstream, 22 moons, ♀
eathertail, 23 moons, ♀
pikewing, 16 moons, ♂
imberbird, 20 moons, ♀
aggedjaw, 21 moons, ♂
phillip, 20 moons, ♂

tenderfoot peckledpaw, 11 moons, ♂
eafpaw, 9 moons, ♂
cottypaw, 9 moons, ♂
hitepaw, 7 moons, ♀
lamepaw, 7 moons, ♂
uniperpaw, 7 moons, ♀
lderpaw, 7 moons, ♂
almonpaw, 9 moons, ♀
reypaw, 6 moons, ♂
tormpaw, 6 moons, ♂
tonepaw, 6 moons, ♂
shpaw, 6 moons, ♀

dames izardtail, 22 moons
ilysplash, 21 moons
eaglefrost, 24 moons
hrikefur, 25 moons
rostflower, 31 moons
oldenbat, 32 moons

iuventa arkkit, 4 moons, ♀
amberkit, 3 moons, ♀
loudkit, 3 moons, ♂
rumkit, 3 moons, ♀
ittlekit, 3 moons, ♂
wlkit, 3 moons, ♂
oosekit, 2 moons, ♀
wankit, 2 moons, ♀
itherkit, 2 moons, ♀
anagerkit, 3 moons, ♂

superiors ittlestream, 101 moons, ♂
owgli, 99 moons, ♂
medicine stock
alder bark | x1, cobwebs | x3, juniper berries | x2
lavender | x2, poppy seeds | x3, rogwort leaves | x1
sorrel | x1, nettle leaves | x1, chamomile | x1
catmint | x1, heather nectar | x1, parsley | x1
mint | x1, stinging nettle | x1, bindweed | x1
blackberry leaves | x1, dock | x1, horsetail | x1
lamb’s ear | x1, rush | x1, mallow leaves | x1
holly berries | x1, burdock root | x1, borage leaves | x1
foxglove seeds | x1, marigold | x1, coltsfoot | x2
catchweed | x1, celandine | x1, daisy leaf | x1

fresh kill eagle | x6 | 18 servings
hawk | x2 | 6 servings
rabbit | x5 | 10 servings
squirrel | x6 | 12 servings
ermine (stoat) | x5 | 12 servings
hare | x2 | 6 servings
minnow | x4 | 4 servings
rock bass | x4 | 12 servings

borders north; morningclan
northeast; jayclan
east; brambleclan
west; open
south ; open

allies open
enemies open

mentors
thistleclaw | speckledpaw | 2 training session | hunting, fighting, swimming
ambercoal | scottypaw | 1 training session | hunting, climbing
frostfur | leafpaw | 1 training session | hunting, climbing
mooseleaf | salmonpaw | 1 training sessions | fighting
redtail | whitepaw | 1 training sessions | swimming
whitethroat | flamepaw | 1 training sessions | hunting
dewthorn | juniperpaw | 1 training sessions | fighting
tigertail | alderpaw | 1 training sessions | hunting
hemlockclaw | greypaw | training sessions | moves
fallowtail | stormpaw | training sessions | moves
firehawk | stonepaw | training sessions | moves
jackalfang | ashpaw | training sessions | moves

deceased
maplekit | weakness at 2 moons

family
redtail and eaglefrost | scottypaw, leopardkit, tigerkit, fostering owlkit and littlekit
whitethroat and spottedleaf | speckledkit, smokeykit, maplekit
frostfur and hollyfur | whitepaw, flamepaw, juniperpaw, alderpaw
?? and mistyfoot | stormpaw, stonepaw, greypaw, ashpaw
?? and silverstream | camberkit, cloudkit
wolfclaw and snowbird of pebbleclan | bumblekit, arumkit
mothflight and blazeheart of jayclan | witherkit, swankit, goosekit
?? and lizardtail | kits
Last edited by serpentine. on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ValleyClan | p. 9

Postby Monomares » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:03 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Cats: 13
M: 7 F: 6
Next Moon-Flower Visit: Now (Week since my last post)

Smoketail led they way into camp backwards, the neck of a small roe deer doe in his jaws, while Rowanstep following shortly behind, a leg in his mouth.
"What is this?!" Smoketail dropped the deer and jumped around at Roestar's angry voice. Roestar was standing behind him, his eyes blazing. Smoketail opened his mouth to speak, but Rowanstep beat him to it.
"It's a deer, what'sit look like?" Roestar obviously wasn't pleased with this answer. He stepped forward so his nose was almost against Rowanstep's.
"You both know the rules about hunting deer. You are not to hunt them without permission and without at least six cats with you." Rowanstep yawned.
"We didn't need six cats-" Roestar's eyes blazed.
"I don't care how many cats you 'need'," his voice was filled with venom, "it's six cats, or no deer."
Sootwind came up and nudged Roestar out of the way, facing Rowanstep.
"Daisyflight wants to see you." Rowanstep flashed Roestar an almost smug look, and followed Sootwind. Smoketail lowered his head as Roestar glanced back towards him, but all the leader did was pad towards the deer.
"Let's get this to the prey-pile." Smoketail only nodded. He noticed a white tom watching them from a distance, and glanced up at Roestar in confusion.
"New warrior, his name is Branchgaze." Roestar said simply.

{ Sootwind goes herb hunting }
{ Branchgaze and Smoketail go patrolling }
{ Rowanstep and Daisyflight go for a walk, Cloudpaw kitsits with Oceanwing's help }

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Leader:
Roestar | 43 m | Male |
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
(Rowanstep is currently covering Daisy's rank until their kits are 6 moons)
Daisyflight | 41 m | Female |

Medicine Cat:
Sootwind | 33 m | Female |

Warriors:
Rowanstep | 46 m | Male |
Salmonjump | 38 m | Male |
Oceanwing | 31 m | Female |
Smoketail | 28 m | Male |
Branchgaze | 38 | Male |

Apprentices:
Cloudpaw | 14 m | Male |
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❃[/url]

Queens:

Kits:
Ashkit | 5 m | Male |
Snowkit | 1 m | Female |
Stormkit | 1 m | Female |
Swankit | 1 m | Female |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catchweed x1 | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices
    are, stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin
    Cobwebs x1 | Press over wound, to soak up and stop (or slow) the
    bleeding, but it may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Comfrey Root x1 | Roots are chewed into a poultice, and
    can also be lined in one's nest. Repairs broken bones or soothes
    wounds, also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching
    or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched
    shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Daisy Leaf x1 | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints.
    It is also a traveling herb.
    Elder Leaves x1| Turned into a poultice. Soothes sprains.
    Chervil x0 | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root.
    For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used
    during kitting.
    Raspberry Leaves x0 | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding
    during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving each
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings each
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings each
    Big Fish (Salmon) | x1 | 3 servings each
    Roe Deer | x1 | 4 servings each
    Red Deer | x0 | 5 servings each
    Total Servings Available: 13

Mentors:
    Daisyflight | Cloudpaw | 2 | Combat, Hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Daisyflight and Rowanstep | Snowkit, Stormkit, Swankit, Ashkit (Adopted)
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Monomares on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| LEAFCLAN POST NO.48 |

Postby ashton. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:19 pm

NUMBER OF CATS: 52 | MALES: 22 | FEMALES: 30

i need to get this up so bad, i haven't posted in forever agghhh.. i will hopefully come back and edit the story in because it's supposed to be pretty important with frigid receiving her nine lives and such.

Prey eaten: x1 mouse, x1 vole, x1 squirrel, x1 small fish, + x1 hare
x2 lamb's ear is used
Frigidrose goes to the Moonpool to receive her nine lives
Training: Darkpaw, Burntpaw, + Rainpaw
Training: Silverpaw, Daffodilpaw, Streampaw, + Cedarpaw
Frostpath is appointed deputy
Dewfang is appointed Fernpaw's mentor
Training: Fernpaw
Tansypatch + Kestrelflight (MistClan) try for kits
Lyrasong + Maplekit (formerly Berrykit) from BriarClan join

LEADER:
    Frigidrose | 59 | F | X

DEPUTY:
    none

MEDICINE CAT:
    Appleheart | 43 | M | X

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
    Blizzardpaw | 11 | F | X | deaf

WARRIORS: [20]
    Patchthorn | 79 | M | X
    Frostpath | 47 | F | X
    Stormbreeze | 44 | M | X
    Foxpounce | 39 | M | X
    Crowstorm | 44 | M | X
    Tinyfeather | 70 | F | X
    Breezeclaw | 32 | F | X
    Pinedust | 31 | M | X | blind
    Ashenclaw | 77 | M | X
    Dewfang | 24 | M | X
    Russetdash | 24 | F | X
    Brightstream | 24 | F | X
    Tansypatch | 27 | F | X
    Junipertail | 35 | M | X
    Daisyskip | 39 | F | X - right eye missing
    Ravenwish | 21 | M | X
    Hazelclaw | 23 | M | X
    Briardusk | 58 | F | X
    Hollyfeather | 19 | F | X
    Sheepclaw | 73 | F | X

APPRENTICES: [12]
    Fernpaw | 23 | F | X
    Sootpaw | 17 | M | X
    Berrypaw | 15 | F | X
    Lightpaw | 15 | M | X
    Tawnypaw | 12 | F | X
    Darkpaw | 11 | M | X
    Burntpaw | 11 | M | X
    Rainpaw | 11 | F | X
    Silverpaw | 10 | M | X
    Daffodilpaw | 10 | F | X
    Streampaw | 7 | M | X
    Cedarpaw | 7 | M | X

QUEENS: [5]
    Isidora | 36 | F | X | abilities
    Ivytuft | 26 | F | X
    Bramblestrike | 27 | F | X
    Heatherpond | 31 | F | X
    Lyrasong | 61 | F | X

KITS: [12]
    Tigerkit | 2 | M | X
    Aspenkit | 2 | F | X
    Rowankit | 2 | F | X | blind
    Slatekit | 2 | M | X
    Puddlekit | 2 | F | X
    Minnowkit | 2 | M | X
    Coldkit | 2 | M | X
    Willowkit | 2 | F | X
    Dovekit | 2 | F | X
    Mosskit | 1 | F | X
    Brackenkit | 1 | F | X
    Maplekit | 1 | F | X

ELDERS: [0]

DECEASED CATS:
    Shadekit |4 | F | drowned | X
    Featherpaw | 13 | F | murdered by Frigidrose | X
    Cinderdawn | 19 | M | badger attack | X
    Snowstep | 39 | F | murdered by Dewfang | X
    Webfang | 72 | M | murdered by Frigidrose | X
    Dustfall | 64 | M | dog attack | X
    Honeydapple | 61 | F | dog attack | X
    Spiderbrook | 31 | M | sickness | X
    Mistystep | 36 | F | sickness | X
    Adder | 37 | F | sickness | X
    Badgerstrike | 84 | F | sickness | X
    Sunstripe | 123 | M | sickness | X
    Mottledpetal | 147 | F | sickness | X
    Ottershade | 22 | M | sickness | X
    Birchwing | 37 | M | sickness | X
    Willowcloud | 64 | F | sickness | X
    Cloudtalon | 54 | M | sickness | X
    Falconchaser | 29 | M | sickness | X
    Acornkit | 0 | M | stillborn | X
    Sunnykit | 0 | M | stillborn | X
    Emberstar | 73 | F | deathberry | X

MATES:
    Honeydapple + ???
    xx↪ Daisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
    Frigidrose + ???
    xx↪ Breezeclaw, Shadekit, Cinderdawn
    Emberstar + Webfang
    xxFalconchaser, Pinedust, Heatherpond
    Snowstep + ???
    xx↪ Dewfang, Russetdash, Ottershade, Brightstream
    Tinyfeather + Dustfall
    xx↪ Fernpaw
    Daisyskip + Crowstorm
    xx↪ Lightpaw, Sootpaw (adopted), Tawnypaw (adopted)
    Appleheart + Brindlecloud (EchoClan)
    xx↪ Lavenderpaw (EchoClan), Tawnypaw
    Briardusk + Cloudtalon
    xx↪ Darkpaw, Burntpaw, Rainpaw, Blizzardpaw
    Isidora + ???
    xx↪ Silverpaw, Daffodilpaw
    Sheepclaw + Ashenclaw
    xx↪ Streampaw, Cedarpaw
    Ivytuft + Alpinestar (LaurelClan)
    xx↪ Bramblekit, Acornkit, Sunnykit, Aspenkit, Rowankit
    Bramblestrike + Alpinestar (LaurelClan)
    xx↪ Slatekit, Puddlekit, Minnowkit, Coldkit, Willowkit, Dovekit
    Heatherpond + Eaglefeather (StagClan)
    xx↪ Mosskit, Brackenkit
    Fernpaw + Dewfang
    Lyrasong + Alpinestar (LaurelClan)
    xx↪ Maplekit
    ALLIES:
    EchoClan | Katrione
    LilyClan | ornamentalist
    SkyClan | imp.
    SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
    AsteroidClan | cyber;
    SycamoreClan | skywalker,
    BadgerClan | _Ravenfeather_
    WisteriaClan | v i x e n .
    MoorClan | Dinolil1

ENEMIES:
    CaveClan | tauriel.
    ForestClan | Simonpet

BORDERS:
    Northern | forest | ClayClan
    Southern | fields | CaveClan
    Western | river | FireClan
    Eastern | fields | open
    North-east | forest | EchoClan
    North-west | river | SwiftClan
    South-east | fields | ForestClan
    South-west | fields | open

MEDICINE STORE:
    Alder bark | x2 | Eases toothaches
    Beech leaves | x1 | To carry other herbs
    Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Borage Leaves | x2 | Produces more and better
    xxmilk, also brings down fevers
    Bright-eye | x1 | When given along with lovage, can cure coughs
    Broom | x1 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and
    xxwounds
    Burdock root | x2 | treats infection
    Burnet | x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
    Catchweed | x1 | Stops poultices from being rubbed off
    Catmint | x4 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
    xxfor whitecough
    Cobwebs | x2 | Stops bleeding
    Coltsfoot | x1 | Good for shortness of breath and kittencough
    Daisy Leaves | x1 | For aching joints
    Fennel | x3 | Eases hip pain
    Hawkweed | x2 | Alternative to catmint, but not as strong
    Heather nectar | x2 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens
    xxmixtures
    Honey | x2 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
    xxsmoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
    xxconcoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
    Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Juniper berries | x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps
    xxtroubled breathing. Also used to help calm cats
    Lamb's Ear | x2 | Gives a cat strength
    Lavender | x2 | Treats chills, head and throat pains, cures fever.
    xxThe scent may calm a cat
    Lovage | x1 | When given along with bright-eye, can cure coughs
    Marigold | x2 | Stops infection and bleeding
    Mouse bile | x2 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
    Nettle leaves | x1 | Chewed into a poultice for a wound
    Ragwort leaves | x2 | Treats aching joints
    Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
    Rosemary | x2 | Hides the scent of death
    Snakeroot | x1 | Thought to heal poison
    Sorrel | x2 | Traveling herb, can build up appetite
    Stinging nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
    xxcan be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals
    xxwound, chewing the stems helps against infection
    Sweet-sedge | x2 | Eases infection
    Thyme | x2 | Treats shock
    Wild garlic | x2 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites
    Willow bark | x2 | Eases pain, inflammation, diarrhea, and fevers
    Yarrow | x2 | Extracts poison from wounds, will make a cat
    xxvomit up toxins, and the ointment will soften and help heal
    xxcracked pads

FRESH-KILL PILE:
    Mouse | x4 | 1 serving
    Vole | x4 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x4 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings
    Birds | x3 | 3 servings
    Total | 22 | 42 servings

MENTORS:

none | Fernpaw | hunting, swimming, battle
    none | Sootpaw | climbing, swimming, hunting, battle
    Stormbreeze | Berrypaw | hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Briardusk | Lightpaw | hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Frigidrose | Tawnypaw | battle, hunting, climbing
    Russetdash | Darkpaw | hunting, climbing
    Breezeclaw | Burntpaw | hunting, climbing
    Daisyskip | Rainpaw | hunting, climbing
    Foxpounce | Silverpaw | hunting
    Crowstorm | Daffodilpaw | hunting
    Tinyfeather | Streampaw | none
    Brightstream | Cedarpaw | none
Last edited by ashton. on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OceanClan - 5

Postby womp womp » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Number of Cats: 4 | Toms: 2 | She-cats: 2 | Servings Needed: 2 | Kits Due: N/A | Next Visit to Moonpool: Now

"Who are you?" Dawnstar demanded, keeping her voice steady. The unknown she-cat stared at her, trembling. "I'm what you may call a loner. I appose as no threat, I promise." They mewed softly, and Dawnstar narrowed her eyes for a moment before softening her face. "It's a please to meet you. Welcome to OceanClan, I suppose." Dawnstar greeted, dipping her head. The loner looked taken aback for a moment. "You want me to join?" They asked, and Dawnstar nodded. "From now on, you'll be known as Coralheart." Dawnstar declared. Coralheart gave Dawnstar a shy grin, and nodded. "O...of course." She stammered with bewilderment. "I am delighted to join."

The two she-cats made their way back into camp, and Otterpond and Shellclaw greeted her warmly. "Welcome." Otterpond purred, followed by a grin from Shellclaw. "T...thank you. Very much." Coralheart thanked gratefully, feeling slightly flustered. Shellclaw chuckled. "Scared of something?" The black and white tom asked. "N...no! I'm just... usually like this." Coralheart replied, tucking her tail beneath her body submissively. Dawnstar gave Shellclaw a swift glare before returning to her normal calm gaze.

"A medicine cat is needed." Dawnstar firmly discussed with Otterpond. "So I suppose you'll be travelling to the Moonpool tonight?" Otterpond asked. "Yes. Yes I am." Dawnstar nodded, and she already started to prepare for her travel. "Please travel safely." Otterpond meowed softly, and Dawnstar suppressed a laugh. "I already made it to the Moonpool once, to get you. I'm sure I'll be able to make it again. Dawnstar grinned, and Otterpond sighed. "If you say so. Good luck." And with that, Dawnstar was off.
[ OceanClan consumes x1 squirrel ]
[ Dawnstar goes to the Moonpool to ask for a Medicine Cat ]
[ Otterpond and Coralheart go hunting ]
[ Shellclaw goes on a border patrol ]

Leader:
          Dawnstar | 35 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Otterpond | 39 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Shellclaw | 25 moons | Tom | X
          Coralheart | 33 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Minnow | x0 | 1 serving
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 006 ]

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:58 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Number of Cats: twelve
Males;; seven | Females;; five
Nursing Kits;; zero
Apprentice -> Warrior;; zero
Next Glowingskies visit;; 2/21

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"It's great to see a young soul in the clan huh?" Tinystep asked Sycamoreheart. "Sure is. Little Mousepaw is adorable. Deerheart seems to love training her." She agreed. "Wouldn't it be nice to mentor an apprentice. It seems so fun." He asked and got a nod in agreement back.

Mousepaw was running around playing with Lightberry. The clan didn't mind the medicine cat playing with the new apprentice. It was something for her to do since cats at the moment weren't sick or hurt. Though right when the two were getting into their playfight, a paw suddently was in front of Lightberry and she ran into it. The she cat feel down before looking up seeing Reedfire. "Come on, I want to talk to you." He meowed before padding off. Lightberry was confused but followed the deputy anyways. "What is it Reedy? Mousepaw and I were just getting to the good part!" she asked. Reedfire chuckled softly before meowing, "Ever heard of a medicine cat hunting?" Her eyes widen and started to sparkle. Was she hearing this right? Reedfire wanted to take her hunting? "Can we go now?!" She asked hopping up and down. Reedfire nodded before the two scampered off to start hunting.

Things were calm in camp. That was until an excited Deerheart rushed out of the medicine cats den with Sunsplash and Salmonpaw. "I'm going to be a father!" He cried out before nuzzling his mate. The clan gave their congrats to the expecting pair. "Congrats you two. Told you that you would be the first of us to have kits sis." He chuckled. "Yeah, you sure did. Come on, you should have some with Weaseltuft over there." Sunsplash purred out before breaking into a laugh when seeing the tom's flustered face. "Don't lie, you two would have great kits. She's quite a beauty huh?" She added on before glaring at her mate who agreed.'"Not in a 'I love her' way. She just looks nice." Deerheart grunted.

[ Mousepaw has been assigned to Deerheart as a guard ]
[ Mousepaw and Deerheart go on a patrol / training session for combat ]
[ Reedfire, Batstar, Tinystep, and Foxblaze go hunting ]
[ Foxblaze goes out to find his younger brother ]
[ Reedfire takes Lightberry out for some hunting ]
[ The clan eats 3 servings ]

Leader:
          batstar | thirty | male | X

Deputy:
          reedfire | thirty-six | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          lightberry | thirty-four | female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          salmonpaw | eight | male | X

Hunters:
          tinystep | thirty-six | male | X
          foxblaze | thirty | male | X
          weaseltuft | twenty-six | female | X

Guards:
          sycamoreheart | forty-three | female | X
          deerheart | thirty-seven | male | X

Apprentices:
          mousepaw | seven | female | X

Queens:
          sunsplash | thirty | female | 2 | X

Kits:
          lionkit | four | male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaf | x1 | makes milk, lowers fever
    Bright-eye | x1 | use with lovage-cures cough
    Broom | x1 | poultice for broken legs/wounds
    Catmint | x2 | cures white/green cough
    Cobweb | x1 | stops bleeding
    Comfrey Root | x1 | cures broken bones, stiff joints, burns
    Deathberry | x1 | poisoness, can kill a cat
    Juniper Berries | x1 | soothes stomachs, can calm a cat
    Poppy Seeds | x1 | helps cats sleep/eases pain, not for queens
    Raspberry Leaves | x1 | stops minor bleeding
    Tansy | x2 | stops greencough, helps wounds/poisoning
    Thyme | x1 | eases shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x8 | 8 servings (1)
    Shrew | x10 | 10 servings (1)
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings (2)
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings (2)
    Large Fish | x1 | 3 servings (3)
    All Birds | x2 | 6 servings (3)
    Total | x24 | 33 servings
    Needed | 3 servings

Mentors:
    lightberry | salmonpaw | one sessions
    deerheart | mousepaw | zero sessions | none

Deceased Cats:

Relations:
    tinystep -> sycamoreheart
    lightberry -/> reedfire
    Name <-> Name
    Name <-> Name
    foxblaze + ??? = salmonpaw
    deerheart + sunsplash = tba
Last edited by canadianhowl on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☁ mistclan → [ 16 ] `` )

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:35 pm

ImageImageImage
there is BRAVERY! in being SOFT !
number of catsxxxxxxxxx:xxxxxxxxforty five
[ twenty four tomsxxxxxtwenty one mollies ]
next moonpool visitxxx:xxxxxxxxxxxx.now !

troutwhisker's maw gaped in a drowsy yawn as he padded out of camp, early-morning silence making his pawsteps sound extra loud to his own ears, though to any other cat he was as quiet as a mouse ( though troutwhisker had never quite understood that expression — mice were very noisy and easy to catch, so if you were as quiet as one, you'd be loud. weird ). his tortie pelt leant him excellent cover as the rising sun cast shadows through the tall blades of grass that made up the moor, his fur color providing an even better camouflage as he reached the edge of the forest. he was headed northwards, towards honestclan territory, though there was no way he would make it that far — his bad leg had been aching sharply lately, a warning of the approaching cold spell that would hit the territory hard. he wove around a particularly large-trunked spruce tree, and — a banshee-like noise sounded from above, similar to that of a large owl, and a heavy weight dropped upon troutwhisker's shoulders. he let out a sharp yowl of surprise, fear lacing through him, lengthy claws sinking through his fur and into the soft skin of his torso. the thing that had attacked him was larger than he, and what with his bad leg, he had no chance of running. all in all, it was over before it had started — troutwhisker was dead.

"troutwhisker!" warblerpaw's shout echoed across the trees, her paws crunching on the dried leaves beneath her feet. she was getting bigger, her legs lengthening. she looked much less like a kit now, and more like a young warrior, a fact that she was exceptionally proud of, especially since she could run faster than either of her brothers, and, sometimes, could even outrun bearpaw, who was three moons older than she. "troutwhisker, we're all worried about you," she called out again, her black ears flicked backwards. she padded near a large spruce, her nose wrinkling at the scent — there was a musky smell of a predator, with the sharp tang of blood and the unmistakable odor of troutwhisker. warblerpaw felt as if there were a frog hopping around in her stomach — she felt sick, and, as she slowly raised her flashy yellow eyes to the boughs of the tree, she released a wail.

flurrywind was panting, skidding sharply as he curved around a stump, leaping over a flat boulder, sliding to a halt in front of a fear-stricken warblerpaw, her eyes raised upwards, jaw gaping, ears flat and fur raised. flurrywind followed her line of sight, choking on whatever reassurances he might have come up with as the mangled body of troutwhisker came into view. the smell of blood filled his mouth, and he gagged, turning away. he had never been good with blood, never liked anything to do with the medicine cat den, and the scent was making him feel ill. "warblerpaw," he rasped, looking anywhere but at the streaks of red trailing from the ground to the tree. "don't look at it." warblerpaw whirled on him, her lips raised in a snarl. "him!" she snapped. "he was a him and he was my friend and he was there when i was born and now he's dead!" her anger had turned into sobs, and flurrywind stepped tentatively forward, leaning in her direction as she buried her nose against his shoulder. flurrywind tucked his tail across the arch of her spine, murmuring soft words as the rest of the search party caught up. kestrelflight was there, and he inhaled harshly as he caught sight of troutwhisker. duckwater and eclipseheart followed, duckwater taking one glance at the remains and whirling to the side, heaving up whatever breakfast he'd eaten. eclipseheart let out a low sigh, his head drooping, mourning the loss of such a fascinating tom, his black-ringed gaze fixed on a leaf curling at his paws as slatestar joined them, palesun in tow ( they had brought the medicine cat in case troutwhisker was injured ). palesun let out a gasp that could be heard by all of the felines gathered, and slatestar let out a soft groan of "oh, no."

the clan was in turmoil. voices rang out over one another, and, from atop the flatrock, slatestar only caught snatches of the yowls being flung his way. "what killed him?" - this from a restless cougarvoice, "protect the kits!" wailed from a distressed dovesky, who, with her swollen belly, was to be kitting this moon. slatestar dipped his head, acknowledging the cry. "your kits will remain safe," he spoke loudly to be heard above the clash of words. "darkmask and leafcurl will guard the camp until we know what kind of predator we are facing." slatestar twitched his whiskers in appreciation towards the pair of toms who had already set off towards the edge of camp, their tails raised high and alert. "myself, along with kestrelflight, toadsplash, and claystream - " he nodded at each of the said cats in turn. "will scour the borders for any rogues or loners, or even cats from other clans who may have seen sign of what dangers lie in the forest. apprentices and kits are to be monitored at all times and should not leave unless accompanied by at least a pair of warriors. queens and elders should remain in the camp." the felines below him were mumbling amongst themselves, fear bright in their laid back ears and raised fur. "i promise you," slatestar's tone rose above the murmurs. "i will do my best to ensure that you and your kin remain safe."

skunkpaw was curled around sheeppaw, their tongues rasping against one another's pelts, their voices intermingling and soft enough for only the other to hear. "what do you think it is?" skunkpaw inquired, her ears twitched forwards and her blue eyes dark with her worry. sheeppaw shrugged slightly, resting her chin against the arc of skunkpaw's shoulders, sighing against the other molly's short fur. "i'm not sure," she answered, gazing at the tight group of cats that were sharing last tongues with troutwhisker. sheeppaw and skunkpaw had already paid their respects, and had retreated from the crowd. troutwhisker would be buried near redhawk's deceased kit, carpkit, near the old willow that leaned precariously over the river but was as stable as slatestar's demeanor. "i'm sure slatestar will figure it out, though." sheeppaw had unwavering faith in her adopted father, her adoration for him evident in every word she spoke about the grey tom. "i'm sure," skunkpaw agreed, nodding. she hadn't been in the clan long, but she could feel how deep the leader's roots went, how he would lay down his life for any cat in the clan, how he would protect them fiercely against anything that threatened their security. the lazy morning heat was getting to skunkpaw — she had not known troutwhisker very well, and so she did not mourn as the others did. it was a tragedy, though not hers — she nodded off after a moment, her head curled atop sheeppaw's outstretched legs, their tails intertwined and breathing synchronized. sheeppaw did not rest, but instead watching the despair, watched slatestar leave the camp with his patrol, worry gnawing at her stomach.

"i would defeat it," eaglekit declared to the other kits, his chest puffed out and nose raised high. otterkit scoffed lightly at his brother — "you can't even defeat the leaves that we chase, much less a dangerous predator. you'd be eaten alive!" eaglekit flushed angrily, his fragile pride wounded, and pouted. "well it's not as if you'd do any better," he huffed, otterkit not sparing him a reply ( eaglekit was very boastful, and otterkit had learned to live with it ). "it's real sad, huh, mom?" ferretkit's upturned gaze was aimed at mothstep, who drew a tongue over his head reassuringly. "it is," she agreed. "though, with luck, there will be no more tragedy." ferretkit nodded solemnly, his ears drawn back slightly — he had always been a very sensitive kit, in tune with other's feelings more than the normal feline. mothstep let out a soft sigh as she watched her offspring bicker and tumble about — they were growing so quickly, and would soon be apprentices, a thought that struck pride through mothstep's every vein. eaglekit and fawnkit, especially, were growing tall. once, fawnkit had been the smallest of the litter, though she grew like a weed and now the title belonged to ferretkit, who was more round than lengthy. despite the fact that not all of the kits in the nursery were hers, mothstep felt a fierce sense of maternal protectiveness surge through her every time one of the younger cats wandered off too far. there was skykit, with his piercing blue eyes and wiseness beyond his age, and frostkit and turtlekit, whose own mother hadn't wanted them, but they leaned on each other with such trust that it was hard to imagine any other feline getting in between them. and webkit, with the shocking gaze of orange-and-blue that clashed brilliantly, whose optics constantly surveyed those around her. and her brother, spiderkit — a soft-spoken little thing who tagged along with his sister, whose curved ears resembled that of his mother's. foxkit, too, could not be forgotten, the little molly whose energy resembled that of her mother's. and, finally, the nursery's newest addition — cloverkit, the small calico molly who duckwater had found alone near the border, or so he claimed, though most every cat in the clan knew of his affiliation with the tortoiseshell cat from drizzleclan, knew how he sought her out during every gathering, knew how he touched noses with her and bumped shoulders.

it wasn't as if he was alone, though. mothstep's own kits were half-clan, and slatestar sure couldn't judge, what with his overwhelming adoration for the medicine cat — yes, mothstep knew. she had known since she had joined the clan, in the beginning, had always seen the quick, shared glances of matehood that were unquestionable as anything else. she knew love worked in strange ways, knew it could strike the most unsuspecting pair, knew that nobody could help it.

in the forest, the predator still lurked, eyes flashing as it watched the felines that paced the borders, watched them with sated hunger, for now. it would be back, it would take another life, another piece of easy prey that was never prepared for it's attack.

[ slatestar welcomes cherryfang to mistclan ! ]
[ slatestar welcomes the birth of webkit and spiderkit to mistclan ! ]
[ slatestar welcomes cougarvoice, formerly cougarstar of shatteredclan, to mistclan ! ]
[ slatestar welcomes frostkit and turtlekit to the clan ! ]
[ slatestar welcomes flurrywind, formerly of shatteredclan, to mistclan ! ]
[ slatestar welcomes sunflight, formerly sandleap of moorclan, to mistclan ! ( received in a trade ! ) ]
[ slatestar welcomes cloverkit to mistclan ! duckwater claims to have found her near the border, but she bears a striking resemblance to a certain calico molly from drizzleclan ... ]
[ dovesky is kitting ! leopardpelt of treeclan is the father. palesun remains in camp to assist her ]
[ shrikethorn is kitting ! lizardpath of moorclan is the father. addercloud remains in camp to assist her ]
[ because of rookwing's recent departure from mistclan, flurrywind is appointed as warblerpaw's new mentor ]
[ all mentors and apprentices train ]
[ bumblesnout and wolfhound destroy the eagle's nest, hoping to cause enough of a nuisance that the bird is driven from mistclan's territory ]
[ troutwhisker, while out on a walk, is killed by an unknown predator. may starclan grant him passage. ]
[ when they return from training their apprentices, slatestar, kestrelflight, toadsplash, and claystream go on a border patrol, perhaps to come across a rogue or loner who might know something about the predator ( and, of course, invite them to join mistclan ) ]
[ darkmask and leafcurl remain in camp to guard from both the unknown predator and the eagle ]
[ when they return, duckwater, eclipseheart, pineleg, flurrywind, and tangledvine go on a border patrol. as a favor to palesun and addercloud, sheeppaw tags along, collecting herbs along the way. ]
[ blackpanther, briartongue, bumblesnout, and wolfhound go hunting ]
[ cougarvoice, sunflight, and cherryfang go hunting ]
[ slatestar requests a warrior from starclan ! ]
[ mistclan consumes x8 servings ]

( leader ) slatestar, 30m, tom
        ★★★★★★★★★
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( deputy ) mothstep, 32m, molly
        kestrelflight, 35m, tom
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( medicine cats ) palesun, 33m, tom
        addercloud, 18m, molly
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( medicine cat apprentice )
        alias, age, gender
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( warriors )
        kestrelflight, 35m, tom
        redhawk, 35m, molly
        toadsplash, 36m, tom
        claystream, 30m, molly
        quailtuft, 34m, molly
        darkmask, 20m, tom
        leafcurl, 20m, tom
        duckwater, 40m, tom
        eclipseheart, 48m, tom
        dovesky, 24m, molly
        swanlake, 29m, molly
        shrikethorn, 15m, molly
        pineleg, 31m, tom
        tangledvine, 21m, tom
        blackpanther, 22m, tom
        briartongue, 15m, tom
        bumblesnout, 45m, molly
        wolfhound, 22m, tom
        cougarvoice, 18m, molly
        flurrywind, 18m, tom
        sunflight, 35m, tom
        cherryfang, 29m, molly
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( apprentices )
        bearpaw, 11m, tom
        warblerpaw, 8m, molly
        magpiepaw, 8m, tom
        canarypaw, 8m, tom
        skunkpaw, 8m, molly
        wheatpaw, 7m, tom
        sheeppaw, 7m, molly
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( queens )
        mothstep, 32m, molly
        quailtuft, 34m, molly
        redhawk, 35m, molly
        swanlake, 29m, molly
        dovesky, 24m, molly
        ↳ due; now
        shrikethorn, 15m, molly
        ↳ due; now
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( kits )
        foxkit, 5m, molly
        eaglekit, 5m, tom
        otterkit, 5m, tom
        ferretkit, 5m, tom
        fawnkit, 5m, molly
        skykit, 2m, tom
        frostkit, 1m, molly
        turtlekit, 1m, molly
        webkit, 1m, molly
        spiderkit, 1m, tom
        cloverkit, 1m, molly
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( elders )
        fernbreeze, 144m, molly
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( other )
        darkmask has a diagonal scar across his face
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( allies )
      brambleclan | molossers
      drizzleclan | aura.
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( enemies )
      clan name | username
      clan name | username
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( borders )
      north | honestclan | stranger danger
      northeast | cosmoclan | ~glaceon~
      east | brambleclan | molossers
      southeast | puddleclan | laufeyson.
      south | moleclan | chinchy
      southwest | the barn
      west | cliffclan | sushinekko
      northwest | drizzleclan | aura.
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( herbs )
      cobwebs, x2 | chervil, x4 | borage leaves, x2 |
      raspberry leaves, x1 | burdock root, x1 | juni-
      per berries, x1 | catmint, x3 | goatweed, x1 |
      lovage, x2 | bindweed, x1 | rosemary, x1 | ho-
      ney, x2 | mouse bile, x1 | dandelion, x2 | fev-
      erfew, x1 | ragwort leaf, x1 | stinging nettle,
      x1
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( fresh - kill )
      hare | x3 | 3 servings
      mouse | x6 | 1 serving
      bird | x5 | 3 servings
      shrew | x7 | 1 serving
      stoat | x3 | 2 servings
      small fish | x2 | 2 servings
      current number of servings | x50
      servings needed | 42 - 48 cats | x8
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( mentors & apprentices )
      duck | bear | five sessions
      ↳ fighting, stealth, hunting, climbing, swimming
      flurry | warbler | two sessions
      ↳ climbing, hunting
      kestrel | magpie | two sessions
      ↳ climbing, hunting
      slate | canary | two sessions
      ↳ climbing, hunting
      toad | skunk | two sessions
      ↳ climbing, hunting
      eclipse | wheat | one session
      ↳ hunting
      clay | sheep | one session
      ↳ hunting
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( deceased )
      carpkit, 1m, kittencough
      troutwhisker, 85m, killed by ??? predator
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( families )
      unknown and unknown | kestrel & red
      slate and pale | wheat ( a ) & sheep ( a )
      toad and clay | warbler, magpie, & canary
      quail and weasel | fox
      moth and eagle | eagle, otter, ferret, & fawn
      dark and leaf | no offspring
      red and swift | sky & carp
      swan and raven | web, spider, frost, ( a ) & turtle ( a )
      shrike and lizard | unborn
      dove and leopard | unborn
      duck and tortoise | clover & seal
      tangled and golden | unborn
      eclipse and eagle | unborn
      cougar and flurry | former mates | frost & turtle
      tangled and sweet | unborn
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 12 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx