Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby atomic in love!!! » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:45 am

This is going to be some fun, stress-free writing for me! Sorry if any of the mods would be ticked for me not taking CaC as seriously as everyone else? I wont have anything unrealistic happen, just some good old fashion drama filled kitties!

Dramaclan!!

Dramaclan, named after their passion for what they believe in. The cats here are all about the believe in love and prosperity for others. They rarely make enemies, only with those who attempt to break the loving bonds between the cats within the clan. They're not the strongest cats around, since fighting skills isn't the first thing the apprentices are made to learn. In this clan, a warrior's first duty is to provide food and shelter to the clan.

Mates are a sacred thing to the clan. When a cat knows they love someone, they must find and catch them a koi from the Murky Waters and offer up the meal to their loved one. If the cat accepts, the two eat the fish together. Young apprentices duties are to find insects in their free time to feed to the koi to make sure they prosper enough for the clan to still keep their traditions.
(this part is a bit of a stretch, but it's a pond where a person abandoned their koi. they're able to eat on the minnows and insects, so it is possible.)

With the clan's distaste in physical fights, however, they had to adjust the ranking structure to make for safety for the cats. There are always 7-9 cats known as Solitaries. They, like the medicine cat, are never allowed to have a mate. Unlike many Dramaclan cats, they're love and relationships do not come first, they are made to become the best fighters and defend each hunting, border, and herb patrol. Two of them are to be circling the camp every day and night to watch for any dangers. These cats get their own den away from warriors.

Dramaclan cats are known to be beautiful in every way, either if they're long haired or short haired. They're often adored for their great looks and have high standards for beauty with one another. Often, however, Solitaries are the exception as they need to be there for nothing but protection.
"Recently he said, that she said, that we said some stuff that you wouldn't believe."
atomic in love!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:27 pm

(Gee lets get myself into a full game.)

Welcome to Mountainclan, A clan based on the mountains rocky edge. The cats who live here arw kind hearted, But are strong and proud of what they do.

The cats here commonly eat squirrels as the main meal, And frequently get attacked by ram, mountain lions, and bears.
⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰

⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)

⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 042.

Postby deimido » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:27 am

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Leaf-bare.
Next Replies: September || either on the 22nd - 23rd - 24th.

The first snowfall of Leaf-bare has arrived, blanketing the ground in stark white frost that is both beautiful and dangerous. It is cold and quiet, prey is starting to hide in their dens and the usual herb-filled forests are beginning to wilt and decay, making gathering difficult for medicine cats.

-[ CAC Fanclub || StreamClan , SolarClan , QuartzClan , SorrelClan , StoneClan , ShadeClan , SilentClan , FallClan , TroutClan , SpringClan , EchoClan , CaveClan , GorseClan , SwallowClan , BlazeClan , CrescentClan , SummitClan , ScorchClan , SedgeClan , RainClan ] -

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RainClan | Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:RAINCLAN

💦Rainstar goes to the Moonpool to ask for a Apprentice💦
💦Onyxstone and Piranha go hunting💦
💦Blacklily and Nightwing patrol💦

The stars have heeded Rainstar's request; RainClan has a new apprentice.

Onyxstone and Piranha caught +1 vole on their hunting patrol.

Blacklily and Nightwing have found nothing of interest on their border patrol.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ColossalClan | Grey_Hoodie wrote:Image
[I decided to give this a try since this looks really fun (:]
    Colossalclan cats call the redwood forests home – at least now that they’re a little more used to the extra head room compared to the much shorter woods they had been living in for so many moons. The clan’s name is pulled from the size of the massive trees and is meant to sound somewhat intimidating. However, the numbers in Colossalclan never actually get very high, and the clan is generally considered to be combatively weak. Cats of Colossalclan tend to be mild-mannered and non-confrontational. They aren’t exactly friendly toward outsiders, but they are willing to talk freely and figure out a solution peacefully. Threats from Colossalclan are rare since these cats are self-aware enough to realize they probably won’t be able to follow through with them. They do maintain a relatively neutral reputation, however.

These cats are skilled hunters, swift and agile with quick minds that aid them out of difficult situations that would normally have resulted in a fight. Colossalclan territory aids them well in this way. The ground is covered in soft grasses and mosses that hide footsteps and the variety of ferns scattered about offer places to hide and seek shelter in. There are also long, barren strips of land where the scent of deer is so overwhelmingly thick that it can mask any trace of cat easily. The redwoods appear impossible to climb, so Colossalclan made it a mission to teach cats how best to maneuver themselves up the base of the tree so that they might at least have a height advantage over whatever threat was pursuing them.

In terms of belief, Colossalclan has never once doubted the existence of Starclan. However, Colossalclan has never actually directly interacted with a member of Starclan. They still receive plenty of messages and signs, but that’s where the line is crossed. Whenever the medicine cat or leader visits the Moonstone, they are only offered an array of scents and sounds with the occasional flash of an image meant to represent some important time in the future. Colossalclan cats have, as a whole, started to believe that if a cat could ever scale one of the redwoods, they would finally be able to speak with their ancestors.

Colossalclan handles their apprentice-to-warrior tests a little bit differently to that of other clans, and the process might be seen as a little bit cruel. When apprentices are due to be ranked up, they are sent out into the territory in pairs or small groups of three with the goal of surviving on their own for a moon. While the apprentices are struggling to survive, the warriors are on a mission to make the test as hard as possible. They do this by chasing prey away from the apprentices’ area and by subtly pitting the apprentices against each other. By the end of the moon, those who managed to stay together and support each other despite the hardships are approached by the leader and brought back to camp. Those who did not pass are left to wander the woods until they realize they are no longer welcome in Colossalclan territory. Unfortunately for Colossalclan, a lot of their apprentices do not return. This is part of the reason as to why their numbers remain so low.

ColossalClan has been founded!

BadgerClan | _Ravenfeather_ wrote:Hope it's alright I'm restarting, wasn't confident in Pearlclan)

Badgerclan
The cats who fight like badgers
Badgerclan cats live at the bottom of a waterfall, the clan surrounding it so if a cat drowns, it isn't hard for them to get to that cat. The entrance to the camp is a tunnel ducking below a bush with thorns a cat can easily get trapped in, and 2 guards will stand outside the tunnel. The hunting ground is a bit far from the entrance, where squirrels, mice, shrew, magpie, sparrows, and dove. The Place Of Shine is a cave with a few crystals in the walls, and in the middle a pool of shining water with the reflection of Starclan cats in it whenever a medicine cat will visit

The cats in this clan are quite sly and love to play tricks, and will usually start the battle. But with their allies, they can be trustworthy and loyal, basically treating ally clans as their own clan mates since it isn't often a clan will actually trust them. The cats of this clan have 3 main skills apprentices need to know to become a warrior, hunting, battling with claws, and swimming.

The fur colors in the clan are brown tabby, ginger, white, spotted, and gray tabby, the rare fur color to find is a fully gray cat.

BadgerClan has been founded!

SwallowClan | Arya22 wrote:Image

(Firepaw taking assessment!
Spiderstar going to the moonpool because he thinks Firepaw is ready to become a warrior. (Fireblaze)
Smokewhisker and Fuzzypaw training (hunting)
Barleystorm and Ferretpaw training (hunting)
Ashwhisper and Fawnthroat looking for herbs
Moonshadow, Freckleface, Mikestep, Brambleburr, Barkknot and Sycamorewhisker hunting
Leafstrike, Smokebreath, Fogspark, Specklefang, Beetlewing and Sandpelt hunting
Pebblesplash, Hopstripe and Rowangaze patrolling to the south)

Firepaw has successfully passed his assessment!

SwallowClan has a new warrior in its ranks: Firepaw has become Fireblaze.

Fuzzypaw and Ferretpaw both learned the hunting skill while training with their mentors.

Ashwhisper and Fawnthroat gathered +1 burnet while gathering herbs.

Your first hunting patrol brought back +1 small fish, while your second brought back +1 vole.

Your border patrol found nothing on interest while patrolling in the south.

DramaClan | atomic. wrote:This is going to be some fun, stress-free writing for me! Sorry if any of the mods would be ticked for me not taking CaC as seriously as everyone else? I wont have anything unrealistic happen, just some good old fashion drama filled kitties!

Dramaclan!!

Dramaclan, named after their passion for what they believe in. The cats here are all about the believe in love and prosperity for others. They rarely make enemies, only with those who attempt to break the loving bonds between the cats within the clan. They're not the strongest cats around, since fighting skills isn't the first thing the apprentices are made to learn. In this clan, a warrior's first duty is to provide food and shelter to the clan.

Mates are a sacred thing to the clan. When a cat knows they love someone, they must find and catch them a koi from the Murky Waters and offer up the meal to their loved one. If the cat accepts, the two eat the fish together. Young apprentices duties are to find insects in their free time to feed to the koi to make sure they prosper enough for the clan to still keep their traditions.
(this part is a bit of a stretch, but it's a pond where a person abandoned their koi. they're able to eat on the minnows and insects, so it is possible.)

With the clan's distaste in physical fights, however, they had to adjust the ranking structure to make for safety for the cats. There are always 7-9 cats known as Solitaries. They, like the medicine cat, are never allowed to have a mate. Unlike many Dramaclan cats, they're love and relationships do not come first, they are made to become the best fighters and defend each hunting, border, and herb patrol. Two of them are to be circling the camp every day and night to watch for any dangers. These cats get their own den away from warriors.

Dramaclan cats are known to be beautiful in every way, either if they're long haired or short haired. They're often adored for their great looks and have high standards for beauty with one another. Often, however, Solitaries are the exception as they need to be there for nothing but protection.

( i'm personally okay with you taking a more fun route with the game, stress-free is honestly the best and i cant wait to see what you do with dramaclan the more it grows. welcome to CAC! )

DramaClan has been founded!

MountainClan | Salmonn.Fishie wrote:(Gee lets get myself into a full game.)

Welcome to Mountainclan, A clan based on the mountains rocky edge. The cats who live here arw kind hearted, But are strong and proud of what they do.

The cats here commonly eat squirrels as the main meal, And frequently get attacked by ram, mountain lions, and bears.

MountainClan has been founded!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shellclan 006

Postby meadow. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:43 am

number of cats: five (♀: two, ♂: three)
next moonpool visit: august 26th
servings consumed per post: 2

"it doesn't seem smart to leave the camp unattended," russetpaw frowned as he toward the dunes with his mentor, ready for his first training session.

rubypelt shrugged. "we won't be gone very long, and neither will the hunting party. besides, our neighbors are our friends, we have no reason to suspect that they would try to harm us or enter our camp without our permission."

"still," russetpaw sighed. "if i were deputy..."

rubypelt stopped listening, a yawn escaping despite her best efforts. he went off on these tangents a bit too often for rubypelt's taste. sure, it was great that he had ambition, but he didn't need to criticize every step his mentor took. with great resignation, she realized it would be a very long training session.

---

it was difficult to carry on a conversation while hunting, because the prey could be so easily spooked. yet, sootspots always found the right time to chatter away.

"are you excited for your kits?" she asked turquoisestar for the millionth time.

fernshade chuckled and the leader shook his head before answering, "of course i am. it'll be an all new adventure for us, and it's great for the future of shellclan." despite this answer, however, there was some apprehension rooted within turquoisestar. he feared that his kits would distract him from his duties as leader, and he was worried about how shellclan would manage without a deputy until his kits were old enough and his mate could return to her position. he couldn't replace her, no one else was qualified for the position. he'd have to muddle through without her for a few moons...

[fernshade, sootspots, and turquoisestar go hunting,
the clan consumes one squirrel,
rubypelt and russetpaw train]

Leader:
          turquoisestar | twenty-six moons | ♂ | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          rubypelt | twenty-six moons | ♀ | X

Medicine Cat:
          fernshade | thirty moons | ♂ | X

Warriors:
          sootspots | twenty moons | ♀ | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          russetpaw | fourteen moons | ♂ | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | hopeclan |adiebaby11
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | tideclan | utena
    West | boulderclan | shasta blue

Medicine Store
    chervil | for infected wounds, bellyache, or kitting
    goldenrod| for healing wounds
    lavender | cures fever and chills
    raspberry leaves | used to ease pain or stop bleeding
    honey | soothes infections, sore throats, and coughing, and gives energy

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x0 | 0 servings
    frogs | x0 | 0 servings
    fish (small) | x0 | 0 servings
    squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    birds | x0 | 0 servings
    fish (large)| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    rubypelt | russetpaw | none so far | n/a
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    turquoise star & rubypelt | expecting (due next post)
    Name and Name | Kits
meadow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:22 am

Badgerclan
Number of Cats: 1

The young leader, Amberstar finished up making up the dens and collecting the moss from old trees, he heaved a sigh, soon where he stood a clan of strong warriors, eager apprentices, and joyful kits with their mothers, the early morning sun warming his tabby pelt, "Better go on a border patrol, the loners and kittypets need to know of Badgerclan's arrival!" he thought to himself, and padded off to his borders, listening to the faint rustling of the leaves. "If any-cat can hear me, I am Amberstar of Badgerclan!" he began, I was once a loner who lived in the forest like you! Starclan gave me 9 lives to lead a clan I name Badgerclan! Join me or go off to a different forest!" he yowled

Amberstar goes on a Border Patrol

Leader:
          Amberstar| 33 Moons | Male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Songbird | x0 | 0 servings
    Lizard| x0 | 0 servings
    Frog | x0 | 0 servings
    Blackbird | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by scarecrowz on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:43 am

Cedarstar looked around the new base, Proud that Starclan has given him the privilege to start his own clan. He stretched, Letting out a low growl as a his fur spiked up. He lept out of the camp, Scouting the Area seeking food and New Clan Members. Or Other clans to become Allies, Or Enemys. But, He'd Rather to be friends.

Leader:
          Cedarstar | 32 Moons | Male | x

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:47 pm

RAINCLAN
Number of Cats: 09
Servings // Prey:Three // 1 Vole and 1 Lizard
Time since Founding: Eight Moons
Upcoming Events: Moonpool visit - 7 days // Patrol - 12 hours
Story Arc: A Stable Clan - Part 3

Last Moon
~no time~
Now
~no time~

💦Rainstar goes to the Moonpool to ask for a Random Cat💦
💦After, she, Onyxstone, Piranha, and Indigosplash go hunting💦
💦Nightwing goes on patrol💦
💦Blacklily teaches Emeraldpaw how to Hunt💦

Leader:
          Rainstar the Founder | 26 Moons | Female | 💦

Deputy:
          Onyxstone the Wary | 36 Moons | Female | 💦

Medicine Cat:
          Snowyfeather the Caring | 53 Moons | Male | 💦

Warriors:
          Piranha of the Fish Clan | 51 Moons | Female | 💦
          Blacklily the Traveler | 47 Moons | Female | 💦
          Indigosplash the Fierce | 31 Moons | Female | 💦
          Nightwing the Agile |29 Moons | Male | 💦

Apprentices:
          Emeraldpaw | 8 Moons | Male | 💦

Queens:
          Orangeleaf the Determined | 48 Moons | Female | 💦
          {Mother to: Harvestkit, Runningkit, Mixedkit}

Kits:
          Harvestkit | 1 Moon | Male | 💦
          Runningkit | 1 Moon | Male | 💦
          Mixedkit | 1 Moon | Female | 💦

Elders:

💦💦💦💦💦
          Clan Trivia

💦Piranha is a Margay cat who grew
          up in a clan-like group called the Talons
          in the Amazon Basin
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    [3]Cobwebs | Stops Bleeding
    [1]Stick | Helps distract from pain
    [1]Yarrow | Induces Vomiting

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | 0 - 1
    Parrot | 0 - 3
    Hare | 0 - 3
    Small Fish | 0 - 2
    Vole | 0 - 1
    Lizard | 0 - 2

Mentors:
    Blacklily | Emeraldpaw | [0/4] | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | [0/4] | Moves

Starclan:
    Pearl | Rain's Mother | Unknown
    Forest | Rain's Friend | Unknown
    Light | Pearl's Sister | Unknown

The Dark Forest:
    Cat Name | Known As | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Known As | Cause of Death

Family:
    Pearl and Unknown
    Light - Rainstar
    Orangeleaf and Unknown
    Harvestkit, Mixedkit, Runningkit

Rainclan's Legend
    The Founding of Rainclan
    Parts: 💦 - 💦 - 💦 -💦 - 💦
    A Stable Clan
    Parts:💦 - 💦 - 💦[you are here]
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atomic in love!!! » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:10 am

1 male | 0 females
all dramaclan writing is dedicated to my boy and how he can make this girl smile every time he walks in the room c:

"She don't know a thing about love cause one minute she's the one; The next you really never know."

Copperstar glanced around the clearing. He could hear the hateful voices of the one that said she loved him, hissing and spitting for him to just simply take a leap off a cliff or to chase a monster. However, her intoxicating scent seemed to drift back into his mind as his eyes slowly shut...
    "Copper, you're my one and only..." Her voice whispered into his ear like a siren, focused solely on me and loving only me.
    I nuzzle closer to her, enjoying the simple touch of her pelt and always left wanting to be with her more. Yet, he couldn't keep with his lies anymore, his promises to make her a happy mother couldn't stay any longer. "Darling... I- I know that we've only known each other for a few moons and you've always wanted a family, but... I can't ever give you kits... I'm sterile." He finally admitted, feeling his breath get caught in his throat for fear of what she would think.
    Something in his lover's kind, passionate eyes changed in a snap second. The look in her eyes was the look of some she-cat he knew nothing of. "Get out, you worthless ball of fur. Go before I make you trip into a river to drown." ...

The tom woke with a start, hearing the chirping of song birds in the morning. He tiptoed into the clearing, looking at the little specks of dew already formed on the grass. 'This is wasting time...' He thought, shaking off his fur to find something to eat, or at least a friend to take his mind off... her.
[ Copperstar goes on a border patrol ]
[ Copperstar goes hunting ]

Leader:
Copperstar | Eighteen | Male |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Deputy:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❣[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Solitaries | [0/9]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by atomic in love!!! on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
atomic in love!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:09 am

Weather
The sparkling snow blankets every Clan's territory, coming up to nearly even the tallest cat's belly. Be careful with sending out the same cat in multiple patrols, since they are very likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and even greencough. Prey will be less likely to be caught, but you will find new cats, since most of them are searching for shelter from the cold.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

roses - ! wrote:
Blue stared at the nursery, irritation dripping from his pelt. 'Arrow needs to either step down or stop having kits, they're only getting in the way.' He scorned to himself. He didn't understand a she-cat's absolute need to have as many kits as possible, one litter was enough to contribute to the clan.
He was supposed to make all the clan's announcements today and it felt completely right, Arrow gave him all responsibility for choosing mates and names this time around. Not even Milk and Hawk had input with him, he was in control.
"Gather around, Hyenaclan, for I have some important information to bring to the group!" He called casually, standing up where Arrow usually does. He got a few odd glances, mostly from the leader's own kits and Bone.
"Light, you have trained hard and learned a lot from me, despite coming from a place that would never believe enough in you." He said, referring to her old clan that they might have taken her from. "For your better up-coming, you will now be known as Light from the Rising Sun, take the honer with pride." He told her, giving her a small nod of approval. 'Just reassure her...'
"Ash, you have now become of the right age for kits. Your faithful and loyal mate will be Goose, may your kits obtain your fighting skill and Goose's fishing tactics." He added, seeing the look Smoke was giving Goose, as if he was daring him to say anything. 'Ignore that for now... No trouble until there's blood shed and mistakes. Just a sibling issue.'
The blue-gray tom flicked his tail as he left the meeting rock, letting the clan go off in their own duties. 'This will all be mine once Arrow's gone...' He thought, yet shook the feeling off as she was the leader. 'An incompetent leader, but a leader.

[ Newt, Leaf, Dust, Flint, Boar, Crow, Smoke, Ash, Goose, and Oat go training: Advanced Battle ]
[ Treasure, Sparrow, Falcon, Bone, Newt, and Dust go hunting ]
[ Blue, Flint, Magick, Pongo, Bay, and Fluffs go on a border patrol ]
[ Milk and Hawk go herb-hunting ]
[ Light became a warrior: Light from the Rising Sun ]
[ Arrow goes into labor ]
[ Bay and Blue became mates, not yet having kits ]
[ Ash and Goose become mates ]
[ Hyenaclan ate six servings of blue gill ]

[ Dust, Boar, Newt, Flint and Leaf learned the Advanced Battle while training ]
[ Treasure, Sparrow, Falcon, Bone, Newt and Dust caught two blue gills and a frog while hunting ]
[ Blue, Flint, Magick, Pongo, Bay and Fluffs found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Milk and Hawk found chervil, lamb's ear and parsley while herb hunting ]
[ Light is now a warrior: Light from the Rising Sun! ]
[ Arrow gave birth to four kits. Sadly, two of the kits were stillborn ]
[ Ash is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Simonpet wrote:
"Cats of Forestclan," yowled Honeystar, "gather beneath the Speaker's Tree for a ceremony!"

Cats of all colors, shapes, and sizes gathered beneath the leader. Birchnose sprang to the roots of the Tree as usual, and Fleckstorm pushed towards the front with Scorchkit following close behind.

"Scorchkit has made much progress since he was introduced to us, and I am proud to say that it is now time for his apprentice ceremony."

Fleckstorm's other kits cheered from somewhere in the crowd and Scorchkit glanced back, giving them a nervous grin. He had been waiting for this all moon and now he would be an apprentice! While he had no memories of his former clan, he felt a small pang that his former clanmates weren't there to see him. He hoped that his biological mother, wherever she was, would be proud of him. He glanced up at Fleckstorm, who smiled back. At least his foster mother was proud. He purred and nuzzled against her side.

"Aspentail, will you please come to the roots of the Tree?" asked Honeystar.

The gray tabby tom made his way through the crowd and stood next to Fleckstorm, tail quivering with excitement.

"Aspentail, you have been a good clanmate, dedicated to the Warrior Code. Will you pass on your knowledge, wisdom, calm, and kindness to Scorchkit?"

"Y-Yes," said Aspentail quickly.

"Then from now on, Scorchkit, you shall be known as Scorchpaw. You may touch noses with your mentor."

The newly renamed Scorchpaw scooted over to Aspentail and the two touched noses. The small apprentice was quivering with excitement as the rest of the clan cheered his name.

"Scorchpaw! Scorchpaw!"

Crowcloud was in the midst of a vivid dream. He saw a flash of black-and-white fur before it was covered by orange, white, and brown fur. He heard panicked yowls and the voices of his clanmates calling to each other. There was a low rumble of anger and the nightmare ended.

Crowcloud jerked awake, squinting his eyes as he remembered that it was daytime and that he was in the den he shared with Dustleaf. The dream had been so vivid... Had it been a vision? He remembered feeling something like this before: an immediate dislike of Oakheart that he had hidden and later ignored. He needed to warn someone. Anyone. But Birchnose was out hunting and Honeystar was supervising Hillpaw's visit to the Moonpool. He decided to wait until one of them came back. He would wait until then.

While Crowcloud was debating with himself, several warriors were resting while the rest were talking. Bramblebush and Grayfur were quietly complaining about the chill in the air, Dandeliontail, Dawnstorm and Snowfoot were catching up, and Fleckstorm and Gingerstorm were talking about the kits.

"I can't believe that both your brothers are here," purred Snowfoot.

Dawnstorm chuckled. "Neither can I," he said, putting a tail around Dandeliontail's hindquarters. "At least we're all here. And the kits have been so excited! They love having another uncle."

"What I can't believe is that I'm an uncle," said Dandeliontail. "You've grown up so fast!"

"Don't you believe that for a second," teased Snowfoot. [color=#f4f4f4]"He came into this clan by falling onto Honeystar's head!"

"It was an accident!" protested Dawnstorm. "I'm not as agile as either of you!"

Dandeliontail and Snowfoot laughed.

Barleystream sat at the edge of the river, paw out, waiting to catch a fish. She saw a ripple in the water and struck, flipping the fish out onto the banks. It flopped for a few moments before she held it down with one paw and struck it with the claws on her other. The fish died quickly.

Adderstream glanced over at his sister. "You know that we're almost old enough to have an apprentice, right?" he asked.

"So?" asked Barleystream with a scowl.

"Have you even thought about it?"

"No point when there aren't any kits in the nursery."

"But there will be eventually," said Adderstream softly.

"I'll think about it then."

And the conversation was over.

Hillpaw bounded towards the Moonpool and Oakheart muttered something about apprentices and their never-ending energy. Honeystar said nothing but smiled as she padded along with the warrior beside her. The journey to the Moonpool had been as long as ever, and Hillpaw had made no question as to her excitement. She was to be evaluated soon, and this would be the customary visit to receive advice from Minkstar, their only known ancestor. Well, Honeystar's ancestor, in any case.

"What do you think Minkstar's gonna tell me?" asked Hillpaw once Oakheart and Honeystar had caught up to her.

"To go slower and not waste your energy?" suggested Oakheart grumpily. When Hillpaw and Honeystar laughed, he cracked a smile. "Or at least put it to good use," he amended.

"Presumably advice of some sort," said Honeystar calmly.

"What kind of advice?"

"You'll have to see."

Hillpaw opened her eyes and was surprised to find herself back in what seemed like Forestclan territory. But then, she thought, maybe she shouldn't be so surprised because this was Starclan after all. Or so she hoped.

"Are you the eldest apprentice?" asked a calm voice.

Hillpaw whirled around, tense and fur bristling. However, he relaxed when she saw the amused elderly tom looking at her.

"All the apprentices give me this reaction," huffed Minkstar. "Maybe I should look the part." He stood and arched his back, fluffed out his fur, and hissed quietly. Then, he seemed to deflate and sat down again, licking a paw clean.

"H-Honeystar said that you'd give me advice?" said Hillpaw, wishing that her voice didn't sound so small. She was almost a warrior! A Starclan cat who looked just barely stronger than Palefur or Grayfur shouldn't frighten her.

Minkstar smiled and nodded. "Like all the other apprentices," he said. "Well, you've done well--I'll grant you that. But the assessments require that you put your knowledge together without the help of anyone but yourself. In order to complete them, you need to be confident. And if you've made it this far, then you have reason enough to be confident."

A small fire blossomed in Hillpaw's chest. A Starclan warrior was telling her that she was amazing! Despite his demonstration a moment before, he seemed much milder and much kinder, actively encouraging her to do well. "Anything else?"

Minkstar opened his mouth to say something but froze and stiffened. For a moment, he was replaced by a flash of black-and-white fur before returning to normal. "Go!" he cried. "Wake up! Help your clanmates! They need you!"

Hillpaw's eyes widened and she hissed in surprise. The dream faded and she jerked awake, aware of Honeystar and Oakheart's concerned looks. "We have to go back to camp!" she exclaimed. "Something's happening there!" Without another word, she got to her feet and started running off into the woods, ignoring the two cats behind her.

Dawn. That was when the peaceful life of Forestclan turned upside down. A large badger, leading her three kits, wandered into the camp. They were in the center before the elderly mother realized that she was in danger. Logically, there was only one way to eliminate the danger.

Birchnose woke to the sound of growling and wondered for a moment what was happening. She yawned and stretched, before realizing that she smelled the stench of badgers. She carefully stepped over her clanmates' prone bodies and peeked out of the warriors' den. She almost hissed with surprise when she saw the four badgers lumbering towards the elders' den.

"Badgers!" Birchnose yowled. "Badgers in the camp!" And with that, she sprinted towards them, hoping to take out the largest before any of them could hurt the elders.

Forestclan woke quickly, cats calling to each other both to confirm their safety and to make on-the-fly battle plans. Dawnstorm, Snowfoot, and Cherryclaw joined Birchnose in fighting the mother badger. Acornstream, Duckpelt, Barleystream, Boulderpelt, and Adderstream fought one of the kits. Aspentail, Dandeliontail, Daisywhisker, Briarwhisker, and Alderclaw fought another of the kits. Gingerstorm, Mila, Nour, and Falconflower fought the third. In the meantime, Fleckstorm, Egretstep, and Palefur assisted the apprentices in escaping the camp unharmed, where they awaited the results of the battle.

Birchnose swiped at the badger's face, claws unsheathed. Dawnstorm jumped on its back, attempting to bite the neck. He succeeded, only little damage was done due to the thickness of the skin and fur. In the elders' den, Bramblebush and Grayfur huddled, hoping that they would be safe. Bramblebush muttered words of assurances to his blind denmate, wondering bitterly if the warriors' best efforts might not be enough.

"I can't stand this waiting," said Grayfur. She stood up straight to the alarm of Bramblebush. "I need to do something."

"No--wait!" called Bramblebush, attempted to stop Grayfur. His efforts were in vain, as she pushed him aside and entered the battlefield. He couldn't let her fight alone, and so when Birchnose was knocked aside, he sprang into the fight just before Snowfoot.

It was at this moment that Honeystar, Oakheart, and Hillpaw burst through the entrance. With barely a thought, they joined the fray. The battle went on for what seemed like an eternity. Dawnstorm fell under the teeth of the mother badger and she snapped his neck easily. The ginger tom's body flopped to the ground, unnoticed. While Grayfur was blind, she fought with all her strength, locating the badger with her keen sense of smell. However, even this wasn't enough to keep her back from breaking when the badger she fought stepped on her. She died slowly but passed before the battle was over. Warriors collected scars and some, like Acornstream, were knocked unconcious. Honeystar lost a life when she saved Dandeliontail from one of the badger kits. Her wound didn't close properly when she healed, and dirt was caught under her skin. It would later become an infection although she didn't know it at the time.

Finally, the badgers were driven out of the camp and several warriors kept harassing them until they had crossed the river. Everyone went back to camp, tired and wondering how they could ever rebuild their lives. Once back home, they surveyed the damage and began the cleanup.

"Dawnstorm!"

Snowfoot's yowl was one of pain and disbelief. Her mate's body was lying on the ground and she nudged it, hoping that her worst fear wouldn't be confirmed. Her cry brought her kits over to her, and the five of them started crying in the way that cats do. Fleckstorm, Duckpelt, and Mila sat near their friend, hoping to bring some comfort. Fleckstorm's kits simply stayed out of the way, taking Swanpaw into the apprentices' den to let their mother grieve in peace.

Honeystar and Bramblebush stood over the body of Grayfur nearby and the two were much quieter, remembering the days spent together.

"She wanted to fight," choked out Bramblebush. "She was brave to the end."

"Indeed," murmured Honeystar. "May Grayfur rest in peace."

In the medicine cats' den were Crowcloud and Dustleaf, tending to the wounded. A breeze blew into the den and Dustleaf heard Dawnstorm speaking as though from far away. Take care of my family, his spirit whispered. Then it was gone.

A few days passed and the clan had held their first funerals. They had buried Dawnstorm and Grayfur near the river, and had held a celebration to rejoice in all the good they had done in life. Everyone participated, even the warriors who had gotten more serious injuries and those who had caught infections. Everyone agreed that while Dawnstorm had been energetic, to the point of annoyance on occasion (as pointed out by Briarwhisker), he had been a good father, friend, and clanmate. He had dedicated his time to his mate, kits, and littermates, and his friendliness would be missed. Grayfur's ability to tell remarkable stories was celebrated, and Boulderpelt recited some of them in remembrance of the elder. Once the celebrations and mourning was over, Honeystar called the clan to the Speaker's Tree.

"Hillpaw fought with bravery during the battle and I believe it is time for her to be made a warrior," the leader said. "Will she please stand at the base of the Tree?"

Hillpaw stood at the base, looking out at all the faces of her clanmates. It seemed as though she had always been in Forestclan, and she was proud that she had completed her training despite the sadness that marred the occasion.

"Do you promise to uphold the Warrior Code and care for your clanmates, even with your life?"

"I do."

"Then from now on, you will be known as Hillfang for your fighting and hunting abilities. Starclan honors your bravery, perseverance, and kindness. May you serve the clan well."

"Hillfang! Hillfang!" cheered the clan. Perhaps they could heal after all.

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (one mouse, two large fish)
Adderstream and Barleystream go fishing
Birchnose, Briarwhisker, and Nour go hunting
Aspentail, Boulderpelt, Egretstep, Gingerstorm, and Snowfoot go on a patrol
Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw, and Tippaw train
Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, and Swanpaw train (hunting or fighting)
Hillpaw --> Hillfang
Honeystar loses one life and Dawnstorm and Grayfur die
Acornstream, Aspentail, Bramblebush, Egretstep, Honeystar, and Palefur have an infection

[ Adderstream and Barleystream were unable to catch any fish since the river has frozen over ]
[ Birchnose, Briarwhisker and Nour caught two mice and a stoat while hunting ]
[ Aspentail, Boulderpelt, Egretstep, Gingerstorm and Snowfoot found a queen and her kit while on patrol ]
[ Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw and Tippaw learned the Tracking skill while training ]
[ Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw and Swanpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Hillpaw is now a warrior: Hillfang! ]
[ Starclan has two new stars among it's sky. Dawnstrom and Grayfur will be well looked after ]
[ Acornstream will need x1 horsetail for his infection ]
[ Aspentail will need x1 marigold for his infection ]
[ Bramblebush and Egretstep will need x2 dried oak leaves for their infections ]
[ Honeystar and Palefur will need x1 stinging nettle for their infections ]

vampiress_fox wrote:
"There is what now?" Jinxstar said with a glare as he listened to Flintshade give his report.

"Where you fought the rogues the other day, there is now signs of badgers there. We were only able to find signs of two of them, though." Flintshade said.

"Willowbolt, take the rest of the patrol and return there. Drive those badgers out as fast as possible. We can not have this so soon after that battle." JInxstar said as he dismissed everyone except Willowbolt.

"Willowbolt, go find Blackberry, Ashl;eaf, Morningleaf, and Cloudscent. I need to speak with them, and you,
now.
" Jinxstar said as he returned to his den.

He was still exhausted from losing his first life, and knew that his advanced age would not help matters. He just hoped that his plans would work before it was too late.

"You asked for us, Jinxstar?" the gentle voice of Morningleaf could be heard from the entrance to his den.

"Yes, come in." Jinxstar said as he sat up.

All five cats entered the den, finding it quiet cramped with all six bodies in it.

"I fear that there will soon be a war within our clan." Jinxstar said, "Willowbolt,
Ashleaf, and Blackberry already know this, but you do not. I need you, Cloudscent and Morningleaf, to go out on herb gathering missions with Blackberry and Ashleaf, try to find as many herbs as you can. Winter is coming, and herbs will be more scarce, with the rogues and now badgers, we need all that we can get. It is the perfect time for the evil in this clan to strike, and we need to prepare.
" Jinxstar explained, hoping that they would agree even though they were not medicine cats anymore.

"Of course, Jinxstar, we will not let you down." Cloudscent said as he turned and led the rest out of Jinxstar's den.

Willowbolt hung back and looked at her mate wearily, "When will it end for us?" She asked in a quiet tone.

"I think our main problem is that we have grown too large for the area. We will need to slim down some to keep the hazards to a minimum." Jinxstar mumbled before leaving his den, without a second glance at Willowbolt.

She sighed heavily. She hated when JInxstar got this way, he became reclusive and even kept her shut out. She hoped that he knew what he was doing, and that they would be able to survive whatever was coming.

"We will need to strike soon." Blackmouth hissed at her inner circle, "after the rogues, and now the badgers, it will be perfect timing!"

The rest agreed, eager to get blood on their claws. Blackmouth looked over at Snakebite, and gave him a sly smile. He knew what was going to happen, and he was all for it. This group of bullies had killed his friends, and he would have his revenge.

i know that you are only allowed to get three herbs per trip, but with the big battle coming up in probably my next post or two, i am sending out more medicine cats in hopes of gathering more herbs because there will be a lot of deaths and wounds coming up. i hope that is ok.

[Blackberry and Ashleaf treat everyone's infections:
Jayleap got treated with oak leaf
Blossomsong got treated with oak leaf
Quailfoot got treated with sweet sedge]

[Blackberry, Ashleaf, Cloudscent, Morningleaf - herb hunting, hoping to find as many herbs as possible; specifically Chervil, Honey, *Horsetail, *Marigold, Oak Leaf, *Stinging Nettle, Sweet-Sedge, Cobwebs, Broom, Comfrey Root, Dock, Goldenrod, Tansy, Tormentil, Wintergreen, Yarrow]
[Willowbolt, Tanagerpelt, Birchfeather, Redwing, Flintshade and Foxpoppy - fighting the badgers]
[Yangfur, Mulberry, Leopardclaw, Yinpelt, Cougarpaw, Hazelpaw - hunting patrol]
[Icestripe, Duskwatcher, Frecklesnow, Barkclaw, Dirtpaw, Owlpaw - hunting patrol]
[Jinxstar, Blackmouth, Firesoul, Windstorm, Patchpaw, Tawnypaw - boarder patrol]
[Trash, Brightmoon, Brindelthorn, Frostsky, Cherrywisp, Lemonpaw - boarder patrol]
[Blueriver and Whispersnow - guarding Snakebite]
[Bleakpelt, Frostedmuzzle, Fluffyfire, Firefang, Stormcloud, Hollowheart, Ripplestorm, Mudstrike, Serena, Dawncloud, Pigeonshadow, Craneheart, Snowmane, Cheetoh, Serephim - clean up camp and get it ready for winter]
[Skydapple, Blossomsong, Jayleap, Quailfoot - resting from their treatment]
[Harmonyheart/Spiderpaw, Magpie/Whitepaw, Tux/Hawkpaw, Velvetrabbit/Eaglepaw, Liondawn/Nightpaw - fishing training]
[Brambleheart/Snowpaw, Snowbird/Maplepaw, Tigerthorn/Swallowpaw - hunting training]

[ Blackberry, Ashleaf, Cloudscent and Morningleaf found chervil, honey, horsetail, marigold, oak leaf and stinging nettle while herb hunting ]
[ Willowbolt, Tanagerpelt, Birchfeather, Redwing, Flintshade and Foxpoppy manage to push the badgers back enough for now. If you want them to get injured, list their injuries ]
[ Yangfur, Mulberry, Leopardclaw, Yinpelt, Cougarpaw and Hazelpaw don't find any prey but they do manage to gather some sweet-sedge, cobwebs, broom, comfrey root, dock and goldenrod ]
[ Icestripe, Duskwatcher, Frecklesnow, Barkclaw, Dirtpaw and Owlpaw caught three thrushes while hunting ]
[ Jinxstar, Blackmouth, Firesoul, Windstorm, Patchpaw and Tawnypaw didn't find anything of note at the border but they did manage to gather tansy, tormentil, wintergreen and yarrow ]
[ Trash, Brightmoon, Brindlethorn, Frostsky, Cherrywisp and Lemonpaw found a medicine cat apprentice
while on patrol ]
[ Spiderpaw, Whitepaw, Hawkpaw, Eaglepaw and Nightpaw learned the Fishing skill while training ]
[ Snowpaw, Maplepaw and Swallowpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]

lost thoughts wrote:
the clan was once again gathered around the blazing maple, this time for silverdash's funeral. the poor warrior had been attacked by a fox, as his wounds and smell demonstrated. foxstar had frowned upon seeing his body, and had ordered to bury the silver tabby's body in camp before leaving for the moonpool to speak with starclan. he had returned a few hours later, his face helding no emotion, and had started the ceremony. heronswoop was now sitting next to his sobbing sister, her newborn kits nowhere in sight. strangely enough, doveflight had requested that nocat, excluding foxstar, smokeleaf, and vixenbelly, who where all there at the kits' birth, could see her kits until they were stronger. heronswoop found this quite peculiar behavior from his sister, who'd otherwise shown her kits to the whole clan. even him, the kits' uncle, wasn't allowed to see them. the rest of the clan had accepted the queen's request without a second thought, assuming one or several of her kits had a horrible deformity. heronswoop, however, thought this was rather odd, and vixenbelly's expression when she left the nursery after the birth confirmed his thoughts even more. the somali had seemed confused and slightly mad, not disgusted. the tom now turned to face his sister as the crowd of cats returned to their occupations. doveflight noticed her brother's determined and questioning gaze and lifted her's to foxstar, who had been watching them from the lowest branch of the huge maple tree. he nodded to the queen, who nodded in return. doveflight then turned to her brother and whispered, "alright, follow me." the grey tabby rose to her paws and trotted to the nursery, which vixenbelly was now guarding. she stared blankly at heronswoop but didn't stop him when he entered the nursery. the den was made in a fallen tree's trunk, and the only light was from the entrance and the few holes in it's bark. when the small forms crawled out of the shadows, it took only one second for the warrior to see what was wrong with his sister's kits. one looked exactly like her, while the two others were stunningly similar to one of the queen's closest friends. "you're mates with smokeleaf?! but that's against the code!" heronswoop breathed angrily at his sister. doveflight winced at this, and her three kits huddled around her protectively. "i know it was wrong, heron, but love is love. just like whitesong can't help looking longingly at you. or how you look at littlestep." the warrior grit his teeth and forced himself to calm down. "this isn't about me, dove, this is about you. how did foxstar react?" one of the kits emitted an angry squeak at the warrior's slightly aggressive tone. "he seemed torn apart and confused, but not angry. i guess he knows how love feels like." heronswoop let out a sigh and lowered himself to his paws to better observe the kittens. the pair who resembled their father stood defensively next to their mother, but the smaller grey kitten approached his uncle and tentatively mewed at him. the tom smiled and gently nosed the little tabby. "i wish i didn't."

all apprentices go training!
smokeleaf goes herb-hunting!
foxstar, littlestep, vixenbelly and heronswoop go hunting!
briarleap goes patrolling the borders with smokeleaf after he finds his herbs!

acornpaw shoved her fellow apprentice's head under water, easily immobilizing his body. littlestep watched from a few feet away, a smile on her face. after a moment, hawkpaw's body went limp and the she-cat pushed him into the brook. the two assassins watched the somali's brown and red pelt be carried by the water's current, no regrets on their faces. "great, there's only a few left now. then we'll be able to go hunting for the bigger prey." acornpaw smiled and nodded at the warrior, happy at the news. "what have you done?!" a voice suddenly cried, a cat's silhouette detaching themselves from the forest's shadows. littlestep's gaze turned hard and cold when it landed on her ancient apprentice. "tigerfang. what are you doing here?" the black molly's tail twitched in the bengal's direction, and in a flash acornpaw had pinned the intruder to a tree. tigerfang was one of the best fighters around, so the apprentice struggled to keep the young warrior in her control. "whatever the reason, you're going to regret ever crossing my path." littlestep turned around and gently took a cluster of white and green flowers from a nearby plant. tigerfang's eyes widened at the poisonous flowers and struggled violently against acornpaw's death grip. but littlestep showed no hesitation and thrust the water hemlock down the bengal's throat. tigerfang was soon squirming and yelping in pain as the poison made effect. acornpaw and her mentor exchanged a few words before nodding and carrying their victim in a mimicked frenzy back to camp. "HELP! we saw tigerfang kill hawkpaw by the brook before eating some weird plant!" gasps were heard around camp, and the clan's medicine cat, smokeleaf, was soon next to the convulsing she-cat. "she ate water hemlock! someone go get me yarrow, NOW!" magpiefeather raced into the medicine cat's den, frantically looking for the herb that would save his friend's life. "why would you want to save her? she's most likely the cat who killed sagepaw, brightwhisker and silverdash! she probably ate that plant to kill herself out of guilt!" littlestep spat. more shocked exclamations came from the nearby clan-cats. smokeleaf quickly glanced upwards at his sister's disgusted expression before muttering, "i highly doubt that."

hawkpaw has joined starclan.
tigerfang eats water hemlock but is saved by smokeleaf. [-1 yarrow]

[ Cloverpaw, Acornpaw, Heatherpaw and Hawkpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Smokeleaf gathered dock and wintergreen while herb hunting ]
[ Foxstar, Littlestep, Vixenbelly and Heronswoop caught two mice and a stoat while hunting ]
[ Briarleap and Smokeleaf found nothing on their patrol ]
[ Starclan has a new star among it's skies. Hawkpaw will be well looked after ]
Last edited by Katrione on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:31 am

Juniperclan is a strong and peaceful clan. They tend to avoid fights at all costs-As a whole. BUT, the toms in Juniperclan can be a bit more bossy and belligerent than the females. This weird gene in the toms can lead to trouble at borders, which makes their laid back and calm leader a little annoyed. The she-cats are more laid back and go-with-the-flow than the toms, making a sight to behold when male warriors are wrestling in camp and she-cats peacefully sharing tongues. Though fights happen all of Juniperclan is strictly loyal to the warrior code and never dishonor their clan by killing out of cold blood (Not that it never will happen)

hey! im drift
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
they/them
adult
headrush#8198
‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
' TH . HR . BI
xxxxxxxxxx©
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist