Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: BubbleClan, Moon 1

Postby Smiley100P » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:19 am

AAA I love him
BubbleClan
Number of Cats: 1 (1M|0F)

"So, mom, you're telling me that the forest needs an entire clan of comic relief?"
The spirit of a young molly with dull claw marks from a fox across her neck nodded mildly.
"It's only natural," she says, "Besides, the entire realm of StarClan agrees with me, apparently."
"75%!!" a random other cat shrieked from nowhere.
"Right. But still!" She says, amused. "The clans need to laugh, you know. There's much more to life than survival and reproduction, but I think we've pretty well established that."
"Mom, I'm less than two. Do you really think I'm ready to be responsible for the clan?"
"Statements like that is why you are, Bubblebird," replies the molly, inadvertently referencing the greatest webcomic on earth, "I think you'll be a great leader to your clan."
Bubblebird paused on her statement for a moment and sighed. "Alright," he says, "But I'm going to need a few cats."
"And that will be taken care of with time. But for now... I'm going to give you all your lives. Boop!!"
The molly playfully placed one of her pads on her son's nose, and the next ten seconds were... interesting, to say the least. Bubblestar would forget this with time.
"Oh, and your assigned deputy is watching you sleep as we speak," the Molly says, sounding just a bit creepy. Bubblestar looked awkwardly at his mother for a few seconds before she said, "Bye!" and pressed his forehead, waking him up in front of a new cat.

[Bubblestar goes to the moonpool to ask for a new cat, preferably a deputy.]

Leader:
          Bubblestar | 20 | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9]

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
BASKIN-ROBBINS ALWAYS FINDS OUT
[size=85]Smiley | Gemini | M | Heteroromantic Asexual ithink
-Complete trashord
-Owner of 2VT
-Complete trashlord
-writing a webcomic, hopefully
-complete trashlord
Current status: officially a forfunite
Smiley100P

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trikru. : ii.

Postby clarke, » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Image Image
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ( ∞ 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 7 xx ( ∞ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. ) 4 xx ( ∞ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 ) 3 xx ( ∞ visit to maunon on ) 3/17 xx ( ∞ servings ) 5 xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        the lithe female padded across the forest foliage, the moon reaching, seething to get through the canopy overhead. as it kissed her pelage, it revealed stark, harsh muscles that rolled with every step. to her right, a cat tumbled through the brush and crunched leaves, imprinting their mark on her land. "bants, splita. yu don no sonraun hir.¹"
        "please, we were sent here to find you." the stranger stepped forward, leaving the comfortable darkness behind. the light casted a red aura on his rosette fur. to his left, a mother and her kit cowered.
        "you understand me," wanheda meowed thoughtfully. "fleim², there are more of you. tel your kru kom pulwe kom the trimani³."
        "come out of the trees." he said briskly, eyes focused on wanheda. another spotted cat, more muscled than the first tom, padded up to fleim's side. another siamese, similar to the mother, hung back in the shadows, though wanheda could see his face. finally, a tortoiseshell molly flanked the siamese tom's side.
        "why have you come?"
        "we seek your alliance," the mother said, the diamond hanging across her neck shining underneath the moon.
        "then you must prove yourself." wanheda conceded, her spotted pelage rippling with anticipation.
        "i will fight you." the tortoiseshell murmured, her optics piercing wanheda's flank.
        "yu laik a goufa,⁴ i will not fight you. but let us see if you are as cold as you look, wintam." wanheda smiled, dipping her head to the cowering progeny at the siamese's paws. "kill it, and you may stay with your linguistic friend fleim."
        wintam hesitanted only for a moment, before stepping towards the tiny kit. diamond hissed ferociously and blocked wintam's path, rearing up and battering the tortoiseshell's ears with her claws, but as wintam slid underneath her belly she shot up with all her strength and unbalanced her. with bloody claws, diamond lost her balance and fell against a tree; striking her head against a tree and collapsing against the ground. wintam paced towards the small kit, incisors glinting underneath the moonlight. before she could take another step, the siamese tom blocked her path.
        "em pleni!⁶" wanheda meowed, raising her voice above wintam's relentless hissing. "you have proven yourself, wintam. you will always do what needs to be done. now stand down and join fleim." she snapped her head to the protective siamese tom. "yu ste kwelen. chit laik yu gon?⁷"
        "she says you are weak, and wants to know what you can do." fleim translated, ears twitching.
        "i can hunt." he responded, before disappearing into the woods. wanheda returned her attention to the larger, more muscled bengal.
        "fight me." she ordered, dipping her head and bunching her muscles. the bengal tom nodded and began to circle, tail lashing wildly. as he flung himself at her, she was taken aback by his weight. still, she swiftly moved to his right and shoved him to the ground with her lean fore muscles. "kwelen⁸. again!" this time, his eyes flicked to her paws but he leapt upwards, colliding with her shoulders. as she lost balance, he used his superior weight to trap her against the forest floor. but she had anticipated this, and latched her teeth around his arm by craning her neck. he yowled and loosened his grip, quick enough for her to win the advantage again. "better. you shall be named gonplei⁹, for your battle skills."
        just as she stepped away from the fight, the siamese had returned with a large raven bird. it hung loosely from his jaws. "you will be reivon. and the small goufa with her bright blue eyes will be skai. welcome to trikruclan."
x
translations.
¹: leave, outsider. you have no life here. | ²: fire
³: tell your people to come away from the forest.
⁴: you are a child. | ⁵: winter. | ⁶: enough!
⁷: you are weak. what are you for? | ⁸: weak | ⁹: fight
        (∞ dawn patrol: wanheda)
        (∞ sunhigh patrol: gonplei, reivon )
        (∞ dusk patrol: wintam, fleim )
        (∞ hunting patrol: diamond )
        (∞ maunon visit: wanheda asks for a nightblood. )

( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) wanheda, 35m, ♀
      lives: ★★★★★★★★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 ) cat here
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫 ) cat here
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
      [ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥: gonplei, 37m, ♂
      reivon, 24m,  ♂
      [ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥: wintam, 22m, ♀
      fleim, 34m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 ) cats here
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) diamond, 30m, ♀
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 ) cats here
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) skai, 1m, ♀
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 ) medicine here
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
      trout | x0 | 3 servings
      salmon | x0 | 3 servings
      squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
      black bird | x0 | 2 servings
      vole | x0 | 2 servings
      mouse | x0 | 1 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) borders here
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) none
      ( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) none
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 ) mentor | sec | 0 | skills
      mentor | sec | 0 | skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 ) name | cause of death
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ) name and name | kits
Last edited by clarke, on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 10 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby serpentine. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:16 pm

xxxxxxx” from the ashes of the summit, strength will rise, and with it, a glorious empire.”

xxxxxxxstyrkr, meaning strength in the old norse tongue, is everything the cats of styrkr, or styrkrclan, stand for. strength and bravery with focused, level minds, clear eyes, and sure, steady paws, they are the true embodiment of the word. they currently reside in the shinrin-yoku forest, living in an old, abandoned and overgrown home deep in the heart, where the trees are thick and dense. although falling apart, the home holds no danger for the felidae, and to enter they squeeze through a lopsided panel, where you are then met with where they sleep.

xxxxxxxthe cats of strength are firm, sure believers in their gods (who are much like the norse gods in what they stand for). their place of worship is the stjarnahyrl (when translated to english, the star pool), and it is believed when a clanmate dies, they live among the other ancestors as a koi with a symbol for what they are known for on the fish’s flank. it is absolutely, strictly forbidden to hunt the koi who live in the stjarnahyrl as the spirits of their ancestors live and thrive within the koi. to hunt these particular koi would result in imeddiate death, however that does not forbid hunting the koi in other normal pools.

xxxxxxxcommon pelts/breeds: black, greys, or other dark colors, long haired cats with the occasional ginger or white, bengals, sphynx cats, and siamese

xxxxxxxpredators: really they only find the occasional, but rare, wild dog

xxxxxxxprey include: fish (such as rock bass, koi, and capelin), birds (hawks, small birds), squirrel, rabbits, and hares.

xxxxxxxnote: requesting this cat to be my leader.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ridgeclan | #6

Postby xi'rika » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Number of Cats: 19 {9 Molly || 9 Tom}
Servings Needed: 4
Food Eaten: 2 Squirrels
Next Visit To Ancestors: now
Kits Due In: Now; Overdue
6 7

{The clan gives the warrior 2 rabbits}
{Lynxpaw takes his assessment; Lynxpaw - Lynxtalon}
{Honeybriar, Tawnyface, and Ospreyswoop join from readopts}
{Erminepaw trains with Ryestone}
{Echostar, Russetwind, Slatenose, Tawnyface, Lynxpaw, and Appleblaze go on patrol}
{Amberflame, Eclipsefur, Frostedsky, Leafcrest, Birchnose, and Honeybriar go hunting}
{Snowdrift, Minkwhisker, Ospreyswoop, Ryestone, and Erminepaw go on patrol}
{Sandripple goes herb hunting}
{Palesong watches the kits}
{Russetwind and Frostedsky go for a romantic walk}
{Palesone goes into labor}
{Echostar asks for a Queen}

Leader:
      Echostar | 37 Moons | Molly | x
      ➳ Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
      ➳ Lynxpaw
      ➳ No crush

Deputy:
      Amberflame | 27 Moons | Molly | x
      ➳ No crush

Medicine Cat:
      Sandripple | 28 moons | Tom | x
      ➳ No crush

Warriors:
      Eclipsefur | 34 Moons | Tom | x
      ➳ Crush on Applepaw of Darkclan

Russetwind | 38 Moons | Molly | x
      ➳ Crush on Frostedsky

Frostedsky | 33 Moons | Tom | x
      ➳ Open for relationships
      ➳ No crush

Leafcrest | 25 Moons | Tom | x
      ➳ No crush

Slatenose | 27 moons | Tom | x
      ➳ No crush

Appleblaze | 33 moons | Tom | x
      ➳ No crush

Birchnose | 56 Moons | Tom | x
      ➳ No crush

Snowdrift | 35 moons | Molly | x
      ➳ No crush

Minkwhisker | 31 Moons | Tom | x
      ➳ No crush

Ryestone | 29 Moons | Tom | x
      ➳ No crush

Honeybriar | 19 Moons | Molly | x
      ➳ No crush

Tawnyface | 33 Moons | Molly | x
      ➳ No crush

Ospreyswoop | 27 Moons | Molly | X
      ➳ No crush

Apprentices:
      Lynxpaw | 13 Moons | Tom | X x
      ➳ No crush

Erminepaw | 9 Moons | Tom | x
      ➳ No crush

Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
      Palesong | 30 Moons | Molly | X
      ➳ No Crush

Kits:
      Crescentkit | 4 moons | Molly | x X

Swiftkit | 5 moons | Molly | x X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Darkclan | Night♕

Mentors:
    Echostar | Lynxpaw
    4 | Fighting, Basic Herb Lore,
    Hunting, Climbing
    Ryestone | Erminepaw
    1 | Fishing

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Frostedsky + Maplestep (?)
    ↪ Corykit (?)

Eclipsefur + Cormorantcry (?)
    Crescentkit - ?

Palesong + Unknown
    Crescentkit (Adopted)

Appleblaze +
    Pansyleap(Sullenclan)
    ↪ Tawnykit (Pebbleclan)
    Cloudkit (Pebbleclan)
    Flamekit (Drizzleclan)
    Blossomkit (Garrisonclan)

Cloe + Pike
    Bouldershade
    Creek
    Blizzardsong

Blizzardsong +
    Dawnflower(Briarclan)
    Whitekit
    Quailkit

Ryestone
    Aspenthorn

Aspenthorn +
    Sagestar(Briarclan)
    Erminepaw

Lyrasong (Leafclan) +
    Sagestar (Briarclan)
    Stormkit
    Rainkit
    Rustlepaw (Briarclan)
    Applepaw (Briarclan)
    Robinpaw (Briarclan)

Frostedsky + Russetwind

Med Store

Burdock Root | 1x | Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      Catmint | 1x | For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      Catchweed | 1x | To stop poultices from rubbing off
      Chervil | 1x | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
      Cob Nuts | 1x |
      Cobwebs | 2x | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      It may also be used to bind broken bones.
      Coltsfoot | 1x | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      Comfrey Root | 1x | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws.
      Can be used for itching or for inflammation
      on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
      Elder Leaves | 1x | Eases sprains.
      Feverfew | 1x | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains,
      especially good for headaches.
      Goldenrod | 1x | Good for healing wounds.
      Juniper Berries | 1x | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.
      Lavender | 1x |
      Marigold | 1x | Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      Oak Leaf | 1x | Stops infection from setting in.
      Ragwort |1x | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      Rush | 1x | Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      Stick | 1x | Its a stick
      Stinging Nettle | 1x | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      Tansy | 1x | Cures coughs. Used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough.
      Soothes throats.
      Tormentil | 1x | Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      Thyme | 1x | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      Yarrow | 1x |Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice | x5 | 1 servings
      Voles | x4 | 1 servings
      Rabbits | x4 | 2 servings
      Ermines | x1 | 2 servings
      Squirrels | x6 | 2 servings
      Hares | x6 | 3 servings
      Birds | x6 | 3 servings

xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ★ 001 gloamclan )

Postby astrohund » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:26 pm

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ( ★ no. of felidae ) 001 xx ( ★ female ) 000 xx ( ★ male ) 001 xx ( ★ visit to yume in ) xxx xx ( ★ servings ) 002 ( ★ archive ) xxx
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        indentationthe remains of sleep heaved onto the tortoiseshell tom's bones, being the reason as to why he was stumbling around in a zombified fashion. koistar, the newly declared master of gloamclan, was on his way to the seinaru pool. koistar had to thank his ancestors for giving him his leadership, he never believed that he'd ever be a master in his entire life, but now he was. koistar never asked for leadership, but he was indeed a good candidate for taking the role of master. master koi... it did have a nice ring to it, and he was to be addressed in this way. he found it way too formal, but he was to follow the rules he guessed.

indentationa bright blue luminous light flashed past him, making koistar stop immediately in his tracks. he didn't move a muscle, standing completely still and frantically looking around in fright. maybe the sleep was getting to him? it probably wasn't real... he should hurry up to the pool and get this over with. the tom was about to take another step forward before the light flashed right before him. koistar flinched from the bright light, turning away to shield his eyes. the light slowly dimmed, but not completely. he peeked back over to it and was instantly struck with awe as he realized what he saw. a bakeneko? koistar squinted at it, studying the so called bakeneko. he noticed its long wispy tail and pale blue eyes, actually, its entire body was ghost-like, a dazzling blue, he could make out the slightest stripy patterns sprawled out on its body. it was indeed a bakeneko, and what a mischievous scoundrel it was. most bakeneko were shy, as he had been told by his mother, but this one seemed to be more fearless than others. the bakeneko just stared at him with anticipation, koistar only stared back. he was tempted to go closer, but he would only scare it away. "hello?" he said instead, not really expecting a reply from the spirit. the bakeneko remained quiet for a few moments, but then it hissed and bared its ghostly fangs before floating away. ugh! what a rude, no-good flea-brain! wasting his time like that... the tom just huffed and continued on his way.

indentationonce he made it there to the spot, the tom took in the appearance of the pool and its surroundings. it gave off peaceful vibes, making him feel warm inside out. koistar slowly sauntered over, sitting down beneath the large white lilac tree, which had been alive for longer than him. the tree swayed prettily in the breezes, he purred as a breeze raced pass him, having ruffled his silky tortoiseshell pelt. he gazed into the pool and closed his eyes, embracing the calming atmosphere. he blocked out all other sounds and tried to listen to the sound of the pool. "dear kindly ones above," he started softly. "i am blessed to have been given the opportunity of being a master. i, master koi, will not disappoint you... i will try to make gloamclan the best that they've ever been, i promise." he continued on, opening up his bright eyes. "thank you." koistar added before standing back up again. he was finished, now he had to go see his brother as well as his sister. koistar sighed, he did not want to leave yet. the place brought him relaxation, it was so calming and serene, but this was not the place to stay at. he could not stay. koistar headed off to the garden, where his brother and sister were.

indentationthe garden was not actually far from the seinaru pool, still, he had to turn a couple of corners. the garden was filled with fruits and vegetables, including dragonfruit, fuji, sudachi, kabosu, as well as fuki, myoga and edamame. the plants gave a strange stench that engulfed the entire garden, he wondered how the humans and house cats could take it. koistar quickly ascended up the case of stairs and towards the small abode. as he passed by a couple of statues, a voice called out to him, making him stop completely. "koi?" it asked in a melancholy tone, he turned around to face whoever it was. his face immediately brightened when he noticed who it was. "lucine?" it was a she-cat with a wispy, snow-white coat... her eyes were a beautiful glossy blue-green. "koi!" she said in shock and joy, rushing over to him and rubbing against him. "we missed you! where you've been all this time? you never came to see us!" the she-cat, or so called lucine, sat down in front of him, a glimmer of sorrow flashing across her features. "i'm sorry, lucine. i was just busy..." he muttered, also looking a bit dismal. "how have you been? is hunt okay?" all traces of sadness dispersed from the she-cat's face, her joyful expression returning. "i've been alright, nothing much happened since you last visited, at least not to me..." she trailed off, her tone changing to uncertainty. "what happened?" koistar questioned, becoming a bit on edge. lucine looked behind her as if she were telling him her biggest secret. "uh... we had a house fire..." the tom's eyes widened in slight shock, his jaw unhinging. "how?! what happened? are your people okay?" lucine sighed, probably trying to remember what had happened. "i don't know, i blame it on the bakeneko or the nekomata. my owners are okay at least, but we've lost part of our garden. i can't remember any exact details, it's been so long..." koistar shook his head, he felt a bit guilty for not coming back after so long. it wasn't like he had forgotten about them completely, they just slipped from his mind. "oh, i'm sorry." he apologized as if he had done something wrong. "don't apologize, you've done nothing bad. maybe it was supposed to happen..." the atmosphere suddenly changed with hints of dejection and awkwardness, koistar didn't really know what else to say, considering that he hasn't seen them in so long; he'd run out of questions.

indentation"hey!" lucine suddenly chirped, causing him to flinch. "huh?" he mewed, confused about her sudden exclamation. "come on, lets go see hunt." the she-cat rose to her fours and headed over to the abode. koistar was a bit unnerved about seeing his brother. they had a dispute during the last time he was over here, and the tom was pretty sure he didn't want to see him at all. "um... why?" lucine gave him a look as if he had killed someone, she motioned for him to come on. "fine..." he sighed, following her up the next case of stairs. his heart picked up a beat as they got closer to the spot where hunt stayed, hunt's spot they'd call it. he wasn't there though, koistar wondered where he was at this moment. "must be in his den." lucine said, trotting around the corner. she stopped as soon as she noticed koistar standing completely still tensed up. "stay here," she told him, taking in his nervousness. "i'll tell him to come out." and with that being said, she disappeared into the tunnel.

indentationkoistar noticed the sun setting behind all the tall trees, he hadn't just realized what time it was now. he was nervous about seeing his brother, hunt, again and after that dispute they had, it left him feeling a bit miserable. how would he treat him after what happened and how long he had been gone? there was no doubt that something negative was to be said. his heart was still beating rapidly, his breath becoming rapid. what was lucine doing in there? what was taking her so long? he was starting to wish he had went in there, but koistar felt like it was pointless to go in there and try to reason with his brother. should he or should he not? before he could delve more into the question, a gruff voice caught him off guard. "what are you doing here?" his heart constricted as he looked behind him, noticing the black and white tom whom he had called brother. "hunt, i—" the tom was shaking in his skin, and not from fear, more like anger. his pale yellow-green eyes revealed his sudden rage, his fur prickling. "i thought i told you to never come back here again, did i or did i not?" hunt hissed spitefully. "i came to see you and lucine..." hunt gave him a sharp look of irritation and aggravation, gazing down at his paws, he had been pacing the whole time. "i never wanted to see you again. leave." he spat abruptly, turning his glare back to his brother. koistar looked back at him in shock and despair, his chest sinking in emotional pain. just before anything else could be said, lucine came from out through the tunnel. "i ─ oh." she stopped talking as soon as she noticed hunt. "hunt, i didn't know you were out here. koi came to see us." hunt turned to face her. "lucine, he hasn't been here in moons, never even bothered to! and now he just randomly pops up in our home 'just to visit?' i don't want this damn flea-brain here, he's a no-good fool." he told her, not even caring that koi was right there in front of him, just taking in his words. a flash of misery and regret existed on his face for a while, as much as he tried to hide his emotions. lucine instantly noticed this, also becoming a bit downcast. "don't say hunt, he's our brother! you don't mean it." she hissed back at him, giving koi a look of sympathy, whom was happy to have her take his side. "i mean every word i say! i won't ever consider him my brother, he's just a mouse-brain i'm related to, nothing more." hunt gave an ugly scowl to koi, the fury was making him say nasty things. the tom was now completely showing his sorrow, tears were in his eyes. he had always been the sensitive one as they say, and he wasn't really handling this situation well. before more could be said, koi dashed off into the night, not once looking back. "koi!" called his sister, but he didn't turn back, leaving the garden. lucine had been chasing after him, but she had tripped onto something and fell to the ground with a thud. she looked up for koi, he was no where to be seen.
        ( ★ this moon's events )
        ( ★ koistar goes hunting and fishing )
        ( ★ koistar does his daily ancestor worshiping )
        ( ★ koistar encountered a bakeneko, is there to be bad luck? )
        ( ★ koistar goes to ask his siblings to join him: lucine & hunt. they do not join now. )
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        master
        koistar • ♂ • twenty-nine •
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

master's apprentice
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

shaman
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

shaman's apprentice
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

ambassador
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

sachem
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

honorary combatants
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

lower combatants
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

newcomers
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

yearlings
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

brood-mothers
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

broods
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

seniors
        name • ♂♀ • age in moons
        notes n/a. scars none.
        disabilities none.

bordering clans
    north • clan name • username
    east • clan name • username
    south • clan name • username
    west • clan name • username

allied clans
    clan name • username
    clan name • username
    clan name • username

rivaled clans
    clan name • username
    clan name • username
    clan name • username

upcoming events
    ancestors' gifts • in three moons
    yearly celebration • in eleven moons

herb storage
    tea leaves • zero • calms mind and anxiety
    bamboo shavings • zero • stops infection/bleeding
    magnolia petals • zero • helps/soothes bellyaches
    cobwebs • zero • used as bandaging for wounds
    wild mint • zero • helps/soothes tooth aches
    schiso herb • zero • treatment for green/white cough
    lotus seeds • zero • treatment for inflammation
    lotus petals • zero • makes kitting less painful
    ginger root • zero • helps/soothes headaches
    chocolate vine stem • zero • makes one vomit; removes poison
    coltsfoot • zero • treatment for cracked or broken pawpads
    edamame • zero • eases breathing; used for kittencough
    burdock • zero • applied to bites. cures infections.
    dock • zero • soothes scratches

fresh-kill amount
    hare • two servings • zero
    dormouse • one serving • zero
    dwarf squirrel • two servings • zero
    koi fish • two servings • zero
    eel • two servings • zero
    white-eye bird • three servings • zero

mentors and apprentices
    mentor • apprentice • no. of sessions • moves

the graveyard
    cat name • age at death • cause of death

families
    amy & kousuke • koistar, lucine, hunt, yuki

notes for mods
    about cat breeds • i prefer white, black/white, tortoiseshell, light ginger tabby, oriental cats
    about lucine & hunt • they will appear next moon. they will join gloamclan soon.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan-LambClan2

Postby rookie rook » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:28 pm

LambClan
Number of Cats: 2
She-cats: 2<>Toms: 0
<>Next Moonpool visit: 3/14/18<>

Getting Our MedCat/1st Hunting Patrol wrote:The strange she-cat finally stopped running from Lambstar, snow covering her head, turning it white. It was hard to see her face,
but Lambstar could tell the she-cat was frightened of her. Lambstar skidded to a halt, and once she did, the she-cat spoke up,
"F-fine! What do you want, huh? It's fr-freezing out here, so why even bother to st-stop me?" The she-cat hissed.
"I... I saw you in a dream." Lambstar began, slowly.
"Yeah? And? Am I as much of a danger to you as you are to me?" The stranger spat, but Lambstar could tell they meant that more as a question than a threat. She must get dreams, as Heronstar said medicine cats do...
Lambstar shook her head no, and explained to the strange cat what it meant. She told her about her dream, and Lambstar was met once again with those wide eyes she saw both in her dream and when the two first recognized each other. The stranger stared deep into Lambstar's eyes, then muttered, "My first good dream..."

On the way to LambClan's camp, the skinny tortoiseshell Lambstar bumped into had become rather comfortable with her. She was okay with the scrawny white leader knowing her name, where she came from, her dreams, and even a few interesting facts about her family. "In every other generation, our kits will have six toes instead of five! That's so wild, right?" A few interesting facts about them. Once they arrived to camp, they darted into the to-be medicine den, and Lambstar decided it was time to explain the tortoiseshell's purpose in her dream. The stranger-cat was looking around the den, warming up in the rather large cave, getting used to the place when Lambstar said:
"Melody, I think I'd ought to tell you this... You were sent to me for a reason." Lambstar began.
"A reason? What was it?" Melody asked, taking her attention off of the background to the white feline.
"Do you know anything about curing illnesses and mending wounds?" Lambstar asked, partially worried of the she-cats answer.
"Yeah, sure. Why? Melody asked. A confused expression formed on her face when Lambstar sighed in relief, then began to purr. "Lambstar?"
"It's because I asked for a medicine cat, a feline who'd heal my Clan for moons and moons to come. I especially need one now, since it's freezing and I'm not sure if I'll get sick if I'm out hunting." Lambstar explained. Though she had plenty of lives, she didn't want to loose any so quickly before she got a chance to get another cat into her Clan. And she knew if she asked for a deputy or warrior, there'd be a high chance of them just getting sick and her knowing nothing to do about it.
"Okay, I understand. Well, if I'm going to have to heal your Clan, I'm going to have to get some herbs, right?" Melody asked. Lambstar nodded her head, curious to see what her new medicine cat was thinking. "Well, let me go get 'em! In my dream where we met, it said I'd find them under some rock in a forest. Any clue where that may be?" Melody asked.
"I know a forest. Why don't we head there and check? Oh- and I need to stop calling you 'Melody'. You need a warrior's name in order for-"
"Call me Fadedsong, then." Melody interrupted. "That's the name I heard in my dream." And with that, the she-cat left the den, and Lambstar decided to follow.
The two she-cats headed into the forest, stomachs empty, teeth chattering, and fur raised to try to protect them from the frost. Unfortunately, their short pelts make that rather difficult to keep warm in the current weather, and it wasn't an easy task to ignore their empty stomachs when all they did was growl and snarl.
"L-Lambstar? Do you th-think you can hunt while I get the herbs?" Fadedsong asked.
"Um, sure. W-why not?" Lambstar asked, shivering. She shook her pelt, shaking the frosty snow off her back, then began sniffing around for any prey in her forests.

[Melody becomes Fadedsong and the medicine cat of LambClan!]
[Lambstar hunts]

Leader:
          Lambstar | 21 | She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 18 | Female | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    SunClan | Shadowbird12

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    West | GustClan | Chamrosh

Medicine Store
    Poppy | x1
    Catmint | x1
    Tansy | x1
    Cobwebs | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 1 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by rookie rook on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

3/9 BloomClan

Postby tigerclaw » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:12 pm

B l o o m C l a n
Number of Cats: 9 cats
Toms; 5 She-cats; 4
Next Star Stream visit = Now! (New date - 3-16-18)

[RushPaw is sent back the apprentice den for a few more moons of training]
[ThistlePaw joins BloomClan, He is apprentices under BeetleNose]
[HareStar requests a Queen]
[BeetleNose and HareStar try for kits!]
[LilacScent and BranchNose go on a walk and become forbidden mates, not trying for kits]
[BoulderFrost is sent to rest for 2 moons]
[LilacScent and MountainPaw go out training, TwigPaw goes out with BranchNose for training, and ThistlePaw goes out with BeetleNose for training]
[BeetleNose, ThistlePaw, HareStar, LilacScent, Rushpaw, and MountainPaw go for hunting]
[BeetleNose, HareStar, and RushPaw go out on patrol]
[BranchNose and TwigPaw go out herb hunting, taking ThistlePaw for help]
[BloomClan doesn't eat for a post]

Leader:
HareStar | 39 Moons | Male |

Deputy:
LilacScent | 21 Moons | Female |
MountainPaw | 7 Moons | Male

Medicine Cat:
BranchNose | 26 Moons | Male |
TwigPaw | 7 Moons | Female

Warriors:
BoulderFrost | 27 Moons | Male |
BeetleNose | 36 Moons | Female |
ThistlePaw | 7 Moons | Male
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
MountainPaw | 7 Moon | Male |
TwigPaw | 7 Moon | Female |
RushPaw | 13 Moons | Female |
ThistlePaw | 7 Moons | Male |

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Goldenrod | x1 | Chewed into poultice; Good for healing wounds
Cobwebs | x1 | Pressed over wounds; To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding; it may also be used to bind broken bones.
Catmint | x1 | Eaten; Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
Horsetail | x1 | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds; Treats infections and stops bleeding.
Willow Bark | x1 | Unknown; Eases pain.
Rush | x1 | Used to bind broken bones; Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
Honey | x1 |Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it; Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
Wild Garlic | x1 | One must roll in it; Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
Raspberry Leaves| x1 | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting; Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
Fewerfew | x1 | Eaten; Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
Coltsfoot | x1 | Leaves chewed into a pulp; Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
Herb | x0 | Usage; effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
Frog | x0 | 0 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 0 servings
Thrush | x0 | 0 servings
Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Total servings | 6 servings

Mentors:
BranchNose | TwigPaw | 1 | Herb Recognition,
LilacScent | MountainPaw | 1 | Speed,
HareStar | RushPaw | 2 | Fighting, Climbing,

Deceased Cats:
SmokeKit | Stillborn (BeetleNose's kit) ()

Family:
BeetleNose and HareStar | SmokeKit, MountainKit, and TwigKit (Note; HareStar is a foster father)
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Notes (For self);
send out more hunting patrols, please

kitting after 2 posts
apprentice after 6 posts
warrior after 6 posts
Last edited by tigerclaw on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shaftclan ;; chapter 5

Postby kirkwood gaps » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:31 pm

next moonpool visit | now ,,,,,,,,,,,, cats | 3
females | 1 ,, males | 2 ,,,,, serving size | 2

It’d been a moon since Frostwhisker had joined ShaftClan, and although he was pretty unnerving at times, he was a very helpful deputy. Although, it was rather annoying for Branchstar, not having any other mollies in the clan.

Branchstar trudged through the deep layer of snow that covered the usually grey landscape. It didn’t help that they were up in the mountains, making it even colder than it should be. A moon ago it wasn’t that harsh, but now it was just horrible. It also didn’t help that she didn’t have Swallowcloud or Frostwhisker’s long fur. She shook her head. There was no need to complain. It was either up here or down there, where what used to be a forest of trees had now been burned to ashes or covered in snow lay.

She turned to face Swallowcloud’s den. It seems he had added a small woven roof made out of bendy branches. It looked very incomplete, but it was a start. Looking at his den, Branchstar realised she didn’t know where Swallowcloud actually was — or Frostwhisker, for that matter. She sighed, and walked back into her den, and laid down on the mossy floor.

After a while, she saw a large silhouette walking unevenly through the snow. ‘This isn’t another cat, right? I swear to StarClan if it is, I’ll-‘ her thoughts were interrupted by the sight of who it actually was.

Frostwhisker was carrying a limp Swallowcloud on his back.

“F-Frostwhisker,” Branchstar whispered with a dry throat. As he came closer, she realised that Swallowcloud’s hind paw was bleeding. No.

His entire leg was bleeding.

She stepped back into the depths of the shaft, with small tears forming in her eyes. “D-did you... do th-this...?” Her voice was incredibly quiet now, as if not to let anyone else hear.
“He fell down the mountain,” Frostwhisker replied, his voice steady, as if there was no emotion to it. “You must have been sleeping,” he went on. “His scream woke me up, and so I saw him tumbling down the cliff. I tried to get there as fast as I could, but he fell onto a ledge on his side, and well,” he glanced at Swallowcloud’s hind left leg. “Branchstar, please do not think I did this. I would never intend to harm another cat, let alone the medicine cat, but if you do think I did this, please ask Swallowcloud yourself when he wakes up.” Branchstar felt angry. Confused. Sad. Scared. Why was he so undisturbed? This, again, imitated Swallowcloud — lifeless. Frostwhisker slid Swallowcloud’s body onto the soft moss, and left without saying anything else.

The following few days felt like each one lasted forever. Branchstar hardly talked to Frostwhisker after the incident, almost avoiding him at times. Swallowcloud woke up in Branchstar’s den. “Wh-where am I..?” He groaned. Branchstar swiftly swerved around to meet eyes with Swallowcloud.
“You’re.. you’re awake!” She said.
“Branchstar? What happened?”
“You’re in my den. Apparently you.. you fell down the mountain.”
“Oh..” he paused. “Ah, I recall it now. I.. I was getting sticks for my den, but.. but I lost my balance.” So.. Frostwhisker really did have nothing to do with it? No. Branchstar still needed confirmation.
“Do you remember seeing Frostwhisker at all before you fell?” She asked, softly.
“Maybe... I think I saw a glimpse of him when I was falling, but I could just be imagining things. That, or he just blended into the snow so well I couldn’t make him out. I did fall incredibly quickly, so I don’t know.”
“I understand. It’s fine,” she paused, “Oh, and, I covered your wound in cobweb to stop the bleeding, I hope you don’t mind. I think there were a few cuts, but they should heal. You will probably have some nasty bruises, though.”
“Thank you,” he murmured, before he fell back asleep. Thank StarClan he was okay.

{ Branchstar asks StarClan for a warrior }
{ Frostwhisker goes hunting }
{ x1 cobweb is used on Swallowcloud’s leg }
{ ShaftClan eats 1/3 of a wren and 1/3 of a thrush }

Leader:
    Branchstar | 37 | Female

Deputy:
    Frostwhisker | 42 | Male

Medicine Cat:
    Swallowcloud | 40 | Male

Warriors:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Kits:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Deceased Cats:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North Forest | Clan | Username
    East Mountain | Clan | Username
    South Cliff | Clan | Username
    West Mountain | Clan | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Green/whitecough | x2
    Cobweb | Blood / broken bones | x1
    Honey | Infections / sore throats | x1
    Poppy Seeds | Pain / sleep / shock | x1
    Goldenrod | Wounds | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Marmot | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Wren | x0 | 3 servings
    Thrush | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | App | No. of training sessions | Moves

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
    art done by me
kirkwood gaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❁ ] - ❝ L A U R E L

Postby morrissey » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:55 pm

many whisper of this clan, their eyes shining with excitement
as they share their stories, wether they have encountered laurel
clan personally, or perhaps a family member of friend has had
an experience. of course, these stories are spun with lies and
exaggerations, so it is hard to figure out truth from tale. but there
have been instances where their stories have been truthful, such
as when they say that the cats of laurelclan are very mistrusting,
and that they only have one other ally. since laurelclan moved
from their previous camp, which was also home of the deceased
legend adderclan, and into the city, they have lost all and any
contact with allies, and have even gone as far as to redo their
entire ranking system, and many of the cats decided to change
their names in order to attempt to keep their identities a secret.
many thought that the clan name would also change in order
to successfuly hide out from other clans, but their leader,
bearstar, wanted to keep it in order to show others that laurelclan
was never truly gone.

laurelclan resides in the same city where their only ally, wildclan,
lives. wildclan was generous enough to offer laurelclan a share of
their territory, mainly due to the fact that many laurelclan cats
fled to wildclan after the inital split of their clan. once word had
reached wildclan that laurelclan wanted to reform, some left and
some stayed. the leader of wildclan had recognized that laurelclan
would need a place to set up camp, so she offered some of her clan's
territory with the conditions that laurelclan would always be willing
to aid wildclan in war, and that laurelclan would lax their no out-of
clan relationship rule only for the cats of wildclan. the two operate
almost as if they were the same clan, yet they have different leaders
and ways of life. besides wildclan, laurelclan has no other allies and
they do not plan on having any more.
as mentioned previously, the cats of laurelclan live in a rather large
city. their central camp is a grouping of three dens that the clan dug
in the depths of a small pocket park. however, only the queens, elders,
and medicine cats live in the park. warriors and apprentices are allowed
to sleep wherever they want within the confines of their territory, with
the sole rule that apprentices either must always be with another
apprentice, a warrior, or their mentor. when dawn breaks the warriors
head right outside the groupings of dens where they will recieve their
duties. there are no such thing as hunting patrols, as cats are expected
to hunt for themselves. most cats are assigned guard duty, wether their
shift is day or night. they stay behind and protect those in the main
camp, and they often do chores such as changing bedding,
playing with the kits, hunting for the cats in the camp, et cetera.

because warriors must provide for themselves, when an apprentice is
going through his assessment one of the main tasks that is assigned to
them is that they must live one quarter moon without any assistance
from anyone in their clan. if the apprentice manages to live, then they
will recieve their warrior name, which they are able to request, or the
leader will pick for them. if the apprentice does not return from their
assessment, then the clan will assume the apprentice is dead.

funerals are not very common in laurelclan. the only time that the entire
clan gathers to mourn a loss is when a leader, deputy, or medicine cat
dies. if another cat dies, then normally only the close family and friends
will mourn the loss. cats are not allowed to hold vigil for their dead
companion, as the body is taken away to be buried as soon as the leader
finds out that the cat died.

rulebreaking is one of the most intolerable acts that a member of laurel
clan can commit. this is the only action that is punishable by death or
expulsion from the clan. laurelclan has a very strict set of rules and they
are not all suitable for new outsiders, which is why the clan does not
recieve a lot of new clanmates from rouges and loners. besides formerly
stated laws, such as the fact that funerals may not be held and you must
hunt for yourself, there is a plane of rules that have a very high risk but
also a very high reward. a pact with wildclan states that the cats of the
two clans may not take a mate from outside of their clans unless the
mate is from the allied clans. so a cat from laurelclan may take a mate
from wildclan and vise versa, but a cat from laurelcan may not take a
mate from any other clan.

i will continue my clan with alpinestar, and i am recieving a few cats
from imp and readoptions so giving me a new founder is not needed.
thank you!
x
x
x
x

home is a question mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
morrissey aka marya • she/her or they/them
semi-activewriter & coder & violinist & james
dms are closed unless it's really important
discord: morrissey#5476
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby lillygreeneyes » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:42 am

Your Clan's Name: SkyClan
Number of Cats:0 Here

Put your post of what your cats are doing here: A Clan of cats that are skillful in acrobatic movements in the trees and in the air. Looking for land to share.

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85]Leader: Rowanstar/ female/ No kits yet/ No mate yet
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

~ lillygreeneyes
lillygreeneyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me