Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan — Duskclan

Postby beckoning » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:53 am

number of cats 4 [ mollies three. toms one. ]
reminders: cats age one moon every post
annual visit to the moonpool: now.
servings needed: one.

xxxx”from now on, you will no longer be known as a loner roaming the streets of twolegplace for prey.” firestar’s forest green gaze was steady as he rested his muzzle lightly atop the top of the molly’s head. “you will be known as frecklestar, leader of duskclan, and you will lead your clan as monarch for moons to come.” the tom stepped back and dipped his head to the newly-crowned monarch who’s nine lives surged like wildfire through her thick pelt, and she raised her chin.
xxxx”frecklestar! frecklestar!” the cats around them wailed as if thunder had passed through their starry ranks. after a moment, firestar flicked his tail for silence and the yowling slolwy died down. “you want something else. what is it?” I
xxxx"i ask for a warrior, someone brave and strong and valiant.” she responded after a moment of thought. a murmur of agreement swept through the ranks.
xxxx”very well, frecklestar. you will find a warrior when you wake with a pelt of leopard fur.” after a moment firestar continued. “even the darkest times of your reign, starclan stands with you. now go, and lead your clan well and strong.”

recap: a loner by the former name of drizzling is crowned monarch of duskclan and is given the name of frecklestar by starclan. to aid her in her leadership they send her a warrior.

// received fleetfoot, stormdapple, and snakekit from re-adopts

• frecklestar patrols the borders
• fleetfoot and stormdapple hunt

Monarch:
    frecklestar | 20 moons | ♀ |
    scars: n/a | notes: none
    lives: ★★★★★★★★★, 9/9

Deputy:
    name | age | gender | ♛

Medicine Cat:
    name | age | gender | ♜

Warriors:
    fleetfoot | 30 moons | ♀ |
    name | age | gender | ♞
    name | age | gender | ♞
    name | age | gender | ♞

Apprentices:
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜

Queens:
    stormdapple | 48 moons | ♀ |
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜

Kits:
    snakekit | 4 moons | ♂ |
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜

Elders:
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    name | age | gender | ♜
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username
    Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x0 | 1 meal
    Mice | x0 | 1 meal
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 meals
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 meals
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 meals
    Hares | x0 | 3 meals
    Borders
    North East | Clan Name | Username
    North West | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Mentors:
    available warrior moves: climbing, fishing, battling, hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    moves, moves, moves, moves

Deceased Cats
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Medicine Store
    Herb Name | Amount | Usage

Lineage:
    stormdapple & unknown | snakekit

skipped, so reposting c:
beckoning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 008 ]

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:02 am

" nonxxmixxavetexxfattoxxniente "
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Number of Cats: sixteen
Males;; eight | Females;; eight
Nursing Kits;; zero
Apprentice -> Warrior;; zero
Next Glowingskies visit;; 3/18

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

31572E
The clan had gotten bigger again. Now at sixteen cats, the clan was starting to bond a lot more. The new apprentices were assigned a mentor and the new cats were assigned a role. Little Lionkit or now Lionpaw was eager to start learning and so was Tinystep now eager to be a mentor. It may seem like things were okay but the tensions between the higher powers were getting worse. It was dusk.

Lightberry and Reedfire were taking a little walk around the border. Lightberry was leaping around and laughing the whole time. As much as Reedfire didn't want to admit it, sometimes her joy made him smile. If only he wasn't to stern and such a hothead. "Come on Reedy! I just remembered this place I wanted to show you!" Lightberry exclaimed before bounding off. "Lightberry slow down!" the deputy called out and raced after the she cat. He skidded to a halt seeing her stop by a cliffledge and shouted, "Lightberry? Why are we at a cliff... a cliff... wow." He started off before looking ahead seeing the view. It was gorgeous. A while view of the forest they lived in. It felt strange since all they were used to were tunnels. "How did you... find this?" Lightberry looked back over and purred, "I have my ways." She then leaned her head on his shoulder. This was perfect. "This could be our little secret place Reedy! Just the two of us."

"Salmonpaw!" The leader yowled out. "Yes sir! Uh I mean, yes Batstar?" The little medicine cat apprentice said as he stumbled on out. "I'm curious, how much has your mentor taught you these days?" Batstar asked. Salmonpaw thought for a bit. Lightberry has barely been teaching him anything these days let alone even spending time with him. "She hasn't taught me a thing. Why's that sir?" Batstar sighed, just as he expected. "I think your mentor has gotten too cozy to Reedfire. Yes, the deputy. I don't know why. She was never like this before and..." He started and trailed off. He had to do something about this. What if the two fell in love? Not only would the medicine cat be breaking the code but his deputy, the successor, would be helping to break the code and breaking it. "Salmonpaw, keep a good eye on Lightberry, anything suspicious and report it to me okay?" Batstar instructed and smiled when he got a nod from the young tom. Batstar padded away and glared at the camp's entrance. They weren't going to get away with this.

It wasn't long when the peace shattered as Sunsplash was crying out in the nursery. The clan looked over. Salmonpaw was thrown off guard. Lightberry wasn't even here and a she cat was kitting? The young tom looked around trying to keep calm and remember the herbs. He gave up and raced on over to the she cat to help. Lightberry was going to get a lashing from him for sure.

Weaseltuft was lying down beside Foxblaze being groomed up from him. By now it was clear the tom wouldn't want his past mate here. He has separated from her. Weaseltuft glanced up at the male and smiled. They were in shock at Sunsplash's screams but the two together seemed to help calm the other down. "She's is going to do great Foxblaze. You're going to have more nieces and nephews again soon." She teased with a grin. Foxblaze rolled his eyes playfully and nuzzled her. "We'll see dear."

Joining;; Tulipstep, Harepaw, Sugarleap and Panseyleap of SullenClan
Patrols/Hunting;; Tinystep, Foxblaze, Tulipstep, Sugarleap (Hunting 1)
Training;; Deerheart and Mousepaw - stalking
Lionpaw, Harepaw, Batstar, and Tinystep - hunting
Ranking Up;; Lionkit is ready to be an apprentice. He will train under being a hunter. Tinystep will take him under his paw.
Mates / Kits;; Reedfire and Lightberry go on a romantic walk.
Sunsplash is kitting! Deerheart is the father.
Servings;; 4 eaten
Extras;; Batstar has taken Harepaw under his paw

Leader:
          batstar | thirty-two | male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          reedfire | thirty-eight | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          lightberry | thirty-six | female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          salmonpaw | ten | male | X

Hunters:
          tinystep | thirty-eight | male | X
          tulipstep | thirty-four | female | X
          foxblaze | thirty-two | male | X
          weaseltuft | twenty-eight | female | X
          sugarleap | twenty-one | female | X

Guards:
          sycamoreheart | forty-five | female | X
          deerheart | thirty-nine | male | X
          otterfang | twenty-seven | female | X

Apprentices:
          harepaw | thirteen | male | X
          mousepaw | nine | female | X
          lionpaw | six | male | X

Queens:
          sunsplash | thirty-two | female | 0 | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaf | x1 | makes milk, lowers fever
    Bright-eye | x1 | use with lovage-cures cough
    Broom | x1 | poultice for broken legs/wounds
    Catmint | x2 | cures white/green cough
    Cobweb | x1 | stops bleeding
    Comfrey Root | x1 | cures broken bones, stiff joints, burns
    Deathberry | x1 | poisoness, can kill a cat
    Juniper Berries | x1 | soothes stomachs, can calm a cat
    Poppy Seeds | x1 | helps cats sleep/eases pain, not for queens
    Raspberry Leaves | x1 | stops minor bleeding
    Tansy | x2 | stops greencough, helps wounds/poisoning
    Thyme | x1 | eases shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x6 | 6 servings (1)
    Shrew | x12 | 12 servings (1)
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 servings (2)
    Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings (2)
    Large Fish | x1 | 3 servings (3)
    All Birds | x2 | 6 servings (3)
    Total | x25 | 35 servings
    Needed | 4 servings

Mentors:
    lightberry | salmonpaw | m | one sessions
    deerheart | mousepaw | g | one sessions | combat
    batstar | harepaw | h | zero sessions | none
    tinystep | lionpaw | h | zero sessions | none

Deceased Cats:

Relations:
    tinystep -> sycamoreheart
    weaseltuft -> foxblaze
    lightberry <-/-> reedfire
    Name <-> Name
    foxblaze + ??? = salmonpaw
    deerheart + sunsplash = lionkit (adopted), tba
Last edited by canadianhowl on Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( Prairieclan ) -- [001]

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:59 am

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        .iImage @
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        .i𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬iixxxxxxxxx𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
        iixxx𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝
    ( Number of Cats ) ◖01◗ -- ◖ 0 males ◗◖ 1 female ◗
      ( Weather ) ◖Winter◗ -- ◖33°F◗◖ Heavy Clouds ◗
        ( Visit to Starry Summit ) ◖last date◗ -- ◖ future date ◗
          ( Prey Servings ) ◖total◗ none yet needed
            ( Notes ) ◖N/A◗

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
            ( Previous ) -- ◖Intro◗◖Archive◗ -- ( Next )
            ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

If the scars lining her shoulder and flank were anything to go by, the outside world was a dangerous one. And yet the allure remained the same: an intoxicating concoction of fearsome, outrageous adventures and the constant question of one’s purpose and the thought that every day may be one’s last. The molly had become undeniably addicted to it.

A pet’s life was safe and warm and, in a way, routine. If a collar remained bound around her neck, it was guaranteed that she would live until she was grey and wheezing, content and comfortable. And while that could be considered desirable, her head and heart were wholly consumed with the idea of living as the Ancients had. Having survived a coyote attack where so many others had unfortunately perished, the molly instantly believed that it had been fate’s work and that she was destined to join the ranks of a legendary clan of warriors one day.

However, if the rumors and stories were to be believed, then the oldest colonies had long since died out from some unknown cause. It was a mystery she hadn’t dwelled on. Instead, she had spent her time focusing on the most important points of each and every tale that made its way around the neighborhood, soaking them up and storing them away within the depths of her mind. She knew, of course, that fate wasn’t some easy path she could follow. As such, she also knew that if she wanted to exist among a clan of great cats, she would have to build her own.

Peaches sat behind the glass door, pupils dilated to catch the flickering movement of a brisk snowfall. This winter had yet to offer any major snowstorms, and what storms did occur left the ground barren, snowflakes melting away as soon as they touched the earth. The ginger cat preferred it this way, honestly. Snow was fun to watch but obnoxious to walk through – not that she had had much of a chance to do that lately.

The molly could hear her people behind her, bustling about in the kitchen as was their morning routine. The cloying scent of coffee drifted around the house, and Peaches pawed desperately at the glass pane, eager for the crisp air of winter to be filling her lungs instead. A set of thudding footsteps approached her and while Peaches’s heart leapt, she was aware that going outside was the last thing her owners intended for her to be doing.

As a large, warm hand worked its way through her fur, Peaches allowed herself to zone herself out to the rhythmic sounds emitting from her people. Suddenly the door was opening, allowing a cool burst of air to rush the room and jolting the orange molly out of her thoughts. Peaches curled around her owner’s leg in thanks before dashing out into the yard, paying little attention to the fact that she had been followed out by the larger one of her two people.

A sharp sneeze drew the molly’s attention up toward the fence she shared with another young cat. Dumpling, short and stout as she was, looked even shorter and stouter with how tightly curled up her body was. A vicious tremble wracked through her body, and Peaches hurried to join her on the fence separating their two yards.

You’re out here, too?” Peaches chuckled, brushing her fur against the other molly. The ginger cat was barely able to stifle the laugh threatening to tear from her throat as Dumpling pressed heavily into her, soaking up her warmth and knocking her teeth around with her violent shaking.

The little one keeps dragging me around,” She grumbled in return, bitterly curling her kinked tail as tight as she could around her paws, “Can’t get any peace unless I’m freezing to death.

Peaches snickered before turning her gaze toward the open grasslands. She’d only been out there a number of times, the last of which being when she had been mauled by the coyote, and for as many months as she’d been away from the prairie, it never surprised her how much she missed it and longed to return to it. At this time of year, the lone cottonwood trees were bare and most of the grass was dead and laying flat near the ground. The few remaining clumps danced in the wind, beckoning her once again. “I think now’s the time,” She stated suddenly.

Yeah?” Dumpling blinked up at her before letting out a shuddery sigh partnered with a roll of her eyes, “Now, in the middle of winter? What a great idea.

The ginger tabby pouted, lightly knocking her friend off to the side and away from her body heat, “It’s as good as any.” She replied petulantly. Her mews came out more solemn as she continued, “Besides, if I don’t go now, I might not get another chance. They probably won’t let me out again.

Dumpling squirreled her way back beneath her friend without a word, tail swishing in agitation. The snow began to peter out and the air grew still beneath the mass of grey clouds. Peaches’s breath puffed out in front of her and the world almost felt silent. Her person was coughing into their hand behind her, still thankfully a good distance away from the pair of cats.

Any idea where you’ll be headed?” A meow sounded beneath Peaches’s chest, breaking through the quiet between them. The orange molly glanced down at her friend, warmth fluttering around inside her stomach at her friend’s support. She hadn’t expected Dumpling to put up much of a fight to her leaving, but she hadn’t expected any sort of approval either. Peaches offered a minute shake of her head in response. “Well,” Dumpling mumbled, “Good luck then.

The ginger tabby’s ears perked up in excitement as everything suddenly weighed down on her. This was really happening. She was really leaving her home. Permanently! Leaping to her feet, paws dancing in excitement even as her friend gave an indignant rumble at once again losing her source of heat, Peaches started off towards the end of the fence. She looked over her shoulder with a soft, teasing meow, “You’re not coming with me?

Ehh, no. Maybe next time.

Peaches hid her snickering behind a shrug as the other molly dropped back down into her yard and sauntered up to the backdoor. Without another moment’s hesitation, the ginger tabby bounded over her fence and sprinted through the dry grass, adrenaline pumping alongside the blood in her veins. A sharp burst of wind blew across the prairie, drowning out the surprised screech of her owner and forcing her low to the ground in order to maintain her balance.

Exhilarated, Peaches looked back at the fence where her owner was attempting to clamber their way over before her piercing green gaze rose to the sky. The clouds were beginning to clear out in small patches, and she could see hints of blue appearing. The old stories she had been told often talked about fallen warriors that walked among the stars. Peaches couldn’t be sure if any of them were watching her, but she spoke to them anyway as she dashed further out into the prairie to escape the wrath of her person.

Hey Ancients,” The ginger tabby called, cheekily pointing her jaw toward the sky, “Think you can convince Dumpling to join in on the fun?

Peaches laughed, certain her words had fallen on absent ears. Her thoughts turned to her future, and she realized that she’d need to find some place she could bunker down in for the rest of winter. It might also be a good idea to find somewhere she could hide from her former owners. Rather than let the daunting thought of permanently returning to an indoor life bring her down, Peaches set about explore the prairie with a spring in her step.

[Peaches asks for a remedy cat.]
            [Peaches goes on a border patrol.]
            [Peaches goes hunting.]

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
              ██
            𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲:
            Peaches | 18 moons | Female | X
            Lives: ★ (1/1)
              𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭:
                𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭:
                  𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐭:
                    𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞:
                      𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬:
                        𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬:
                          𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬:
                            𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬:
                              𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬:

──────────────
                              𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲:
                              Name and Name
                              space| Kits
                              Name and Name
                              space| Kits
                                𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝:

( Borders ) --
                                  spaceNorth | Clan Name | Username
                                  spaceEast | Clan Name | Username
                                  spaceSouth | Clan Name | Username
                                  spaceWest | Clan Name | Username

( Ally Clans ) --
                                  spaceClan Name | Username
                                  xxxxxxxxx
                                  ( Enemy Clans ) --

( Fresh-Kill Pile ) --
                                  space( x0 ) Mice | 1 serving
                                  space( x0 ) Prairie Dogs | 1 serving
                                  space( x0 ) Squirrels | 2 servings
                                  space( x0 ) Small Fish | 2 servings
                                  space( x0 ) Rabbits | 2 servings
                                  space( x0 ) Birds | 3 servings
                                  spiTotal Stock -- 0 servings◗

( Medicine In Use ) --
                                  space( x0 ) Herb | Usage
                                  space( x0 ) Herb | Usage
                                  spiStored Herbs -- 0 available

( Training ) --
                                  spaceMentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
                                  spacespace| Moves
                                  spaceMentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
                                  spacespace| Moves
                                Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
                                Grey_Hoodie

My pets
                                My items
                                My wishlist
                                My gallery
                                My scenes
                                My dressups
                                Trade with me

( ☁ mistclan → [ 21 ] `` )

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:28 pm

ImageImageImage
                                there is BRAVERY! in being SOFT !
                                number of catsxxxxxxxx:xxxxxxxxsixty seven
                                [ thirty five tomsxxxxxxx.thirty one mollies ]
                                next moonpool visitxxx:xxxxxxxxxxxx.now !

maybe writing later !!

[ wheatpaw ( → wheatbelly ) and sheeppaw ( → sheepnose ) take their warrior assessments ! ]
                                [ frostkit, turtlekit, webkit, spiderkit, and cloverkit are now apprentices ! ]
                                [ all mentors and apprentices train ]
                                [ slatestar, kestrelflight, redhawk, toadsplash, claystream, and quailtuft go after the predator's scent ]
                                [ darkmask, leafcurl, duckwater, eclipseheart, pineleg, and tangledvine go on a border patrol ]
                                [ briartongue, bumblesnout, wolfhound, flurrywind, whimbrelstep, and geckoflight go on a border patrol ]
                                [ mudflank, bearclaw, larkshade, sunflight, and cottonfur go on a hunting patrol ]
                                [ warblerfoot, magpiewing, canarysong, and skunkberry go on a hunting patrol ]
                                [ palesun and addercloud try for kits ! ( she is acting as his and slatestar's surrogate molly ) ]
                                [ sunflight and larkshade try for kits ! ]
                                [ slatestar requests a queen from starclan ! ]
                                [ addercloud and palesun look for herbs ]
                                [ mistclan does not eat for a post ]

( leader ) slatestar, 35m, tom
                                      ★★★★★★★★★
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ( deputy ) kestrelflight, 40m, tom
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ( medicine cats ) palesun, 38m, tom
                                      addercloud, 23m, molly
                                      mousewillow, 30m, molly
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ( medicine cat apprentice )
                                      alias, age, gender
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ( warriors )
                                      redhawk, 40m, molly
                                      toadsplash, 41m, tom
                                      claystream, 35m, molly
                                      quailtuft, 39m, molly
                                      darkmask, 25m, tom
                                      leafcurl, 25m, tom
                                      duckwater, 45m, tom
                                      eclipseheart, 53m, tom
                                      dovesky, 29m, molly
                                      shrikethorn, 20m, molly
                                      pineleg, 36m, tom
                                      tangledvine, 26m, tom
                                      briartongue, 20m, tom
                                      bumblesnout, 50m, molly
                                      wolfhound, 27m, tom
                                      cougarvoice, 23m, molly
                                      flurrywind, 23m, tom
                                      sunflight, 39m, tom
                                      geckoflight, 34m, tom
                                      mudflank, 24m, tom
                                      bearclaw, 16m, tom
                                      larkshade, 42m, molly
                                      whimbrelstep, 14m, tom
                                      cottonfur, 24m, tom
                                      warblerfoot, 13m, molly
                                      magpiewing, 13m, tom
                                      canarysong, 13m, tom
                                      skunkberry, 13m, molly
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ( apprentices )
                                      wheatpaw, 12m, tom
                                      sheeppaw, 12m, molly
                                      foxpaw, 10m, molly
                                      eaglepaw, 10m, tom
                                      otterpaw, 10m, tom
                                      ferretpaw, 10m, tom
                                      fawnpaw, 10m, molly
                                      honeypaw, 10m, tom
                                      beepaw, 10m, molly
                                      neptune, 8m, tom
                                      saturn, 8m, tom
                                      skypaw, 7m, tom
                                      blackpaw, 7m, tom
                                      frostpaw, 6m, molly
                                      turtlepaw, 6m, molly
                                      webpaw, 6m, molly
                                      spiderpaw, 6m, tom
                                      cloverpaw, 5m, molly
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ( queens )
                                      dovesky, 29m, molly
                                      shrikethorn, 20m, molly
                                      cougarvoice, 22m, molly
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ( kits )
                                      willowkit, 5m, molly
                                      flowerkit, 5m, tom
                                      heavykit, 5m, tom
                                      finchkit, 5m, molly
                                      bubblekit, 5m, molly
                                      twitchkit, 5m, molly
                                      treekit, 5m, tom
                                      moosekit, 2m, tom
                                      poppykit, 2m, molly
                                      cricketkit, 4m, molly
                                      owlkit, 4m, tom
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ( elders )
                                      fernbreeze, 149m, molly
                                      junipereyes, 98m, molly
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ( other )
                                      darkmask has a diagonal scar across his face
                                      bumblesnout has a scar on her shoulder
                                      wolfhound has a notch in his ear
                                      twitchkit has a nervous tic
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    ( allies )
                                    brambleclan | molossers
                                    drizzleclan | aura.
                                    swiftclan | phina d wolf
                                    ravenclan | ossa di cervo
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    ( enemies )
                                    clan name | username
                                    clan name | username
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    ( borders )
                                    north | honestclan | stranger danger
                                    northeast | cosmoclan | ~glaceon~
                                    east | brambleclan | molossers
                                    southeast | puddleclan | laufeyson.
                                    south | moleclan | chinchy
                                    southwest | the barn
                                    west | cliffclan | sushinekko
                                    northwest | drizzleclan | aura.
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    ( herbs )
                                    cobwebs, x1 | chervil, x4 | borage leaves, x2 |
                                    raspberry leaves, x2 | burdock root, x1 | juni-
                                    per berries, x1 | catmint, x3 | goatweed, x1 |
                                    lovage, x4 | bindweed, x2 | rosemary, x1 | ho-
                                    ney, x2 | mouse bile, x1 | dandelion, x2 | fev-
                                    erfew, x1 | ragwort leaf, x1 | stinging nettle,
                                    x1 | cob nuts, x1 | lavender, x1
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    ( fresh - kill )
                                    hare | x4 | 3 servings
                                    mouse | x8 | 1 serving
                                    bird | x6 | 3 servings
                                    shrew | x11 | 1 serving
                                    stoat | x5 | 2 servings
                                    small fish | x5 | 2 servings
                                    current number of servings | x72
                                    servings needed | 63 - 69 cats | x11
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    ( mentors & apprentices )
                                    eclipse | wheat | six sessions
                                    ↳ hunting, fighting, climbing, swimming, running, tracking
                                    clay | sheep | six sessions
                                    ↳ hunting, fighting, climbing, swimming, running, tracking
                                    pine | fox | four sessions
                                    ↳ hunting, swimming, running, fighting
                                    wolf | eagle | four sessions
                                    sun | otter | four sessions
                                    dark | ferret | four sessions
                                    ↳ hunting, swimming, running, climbing
                                    leaf | fawn | four sessions
                                    bumble | honey | four sessions
                                    quail | bee | four sessions
                                    tangled | neptune | two sessions
                                    ↳ running, swimming
                                    mud | saturn | one sessions
                                    ↳ swimming
                                    red | sky | one sessions
                                    ↳ swimming
                                    gecko | black | one sessions
                                    ↳ swimming
                                    lark | frost | zero sessions
                                    ↳ skills
                                    toad | turtle | zero sessions
                                    ↳ skills
                                    flurry | web | zero sessions
                                    ↳ skills
                                    kestrel | spider | zero sessions
                                    ↳ skills
                                    slate | clover | zero sessions
                                    ↳ skills
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    ( deceased )
                                    carpkit, 1m, kittencough
                                    troutwhisker, 85m, killed by fisher
                                    blackpanther, 23m, killed by fisher
                                    cherryfang, 30m, killed by fisher
                                    mothstep, 35m, killed by fisher
                                    minnowkit, 0m, stillborn
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    ( families )
                                    unknown and unknown | kestrel & red
                                    slate and pale | wheat ( a ) & sheep ( a )
                                    toad and clay | warbler, magpie, & canary
                                    quail and weasel | fox
                                    moth and eagle | eagle, otter, ferret, & fawn
                                    dark and leaf | no offspring
                                    red and swift | sky & carp
                                    swan and raven | web, spider, frost, ( a ) & turtle ( a )
                                    shrike and lizard | twitch & tree
                                    dove and leopard | willow, flower, heavy, finch, & bubble
                                    duck and tortoise | clover & seal
                                    tangled and golden | furze
                                    eclipse and eagle | poppy, bat, & viper
                                    cougar and flurry | former mates | frost & turtle
                                    tangled and sweet | unborn
                                    unknown and unknown | honey & bee
                                    cougar and indigo | moose, minnow, & name
                                    unknown and unknown | cricket & owl
                                    kestrel and tansy | unborn
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
                                my kalons
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
                                notwearingsocks

My pets
                                My items
                                My wishlist
                                My gallery
                                My scenes
                                My dressups
                                Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby ilhdc7 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:44 pm

w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙
                                Total: 047 <3 {7 kits}
                                Male: 022 | Female: 024
                                Next Moonpool Visit: Now;
                                Next Kits Due In: 1 moon // 2 moons
                                Prey Servings: 8

timberclaw & followers

It was midnight, and by his side, eyes shinning with fear, was screechpaw. The sweet, innocent female that had been manipulated into pushing a boulder down a cliff, causing her own father to loose a life. He recovered just fine, but she was still struggling with herself. Timberclaw now saw her as an ally, and because of that, she was let into the secret meetings being held. She looked over the crowd, seeing cats she thought were loyal to her father there. Mambaquake was no surprise, but the kits that slept underneath her feet were. Then she saw Pikepaw. Which startled her. He had become a close ally when she joined the apprentice den, a nice tom, and a great clan mate. She could see herself becoming his mate in the future, but she wasn't sure anymore. He was here. Planning a rebellion... against her own father!

After Timberclaw introduced her to the group, with a few mutterings about her relation to Salmonstar, she slunk over to him, "Why are you here!" She whispered.

"Why are you?" He asked back.

Screechpaw glared at him, "I had no choice once i sent that rock down the cliff! Timberclaw was gonna push me down with it if i didn't do what he said!"

Pikepaw glared at her, "I was there, I remember, but why are you here? You shouldn't be. Timberclaw is my mentor, I basically had no choice."

Screechpaw looked at him again, "Well neither did I. I killed a life of a leader. What happens if i refuse to come?"

Pikepaw nodded, "Yeah. Same." He leaned closer to her, trying to convey that he felt bad. He had changed a lot since his days in the nursery, being nasty to her sister and them. He had grown and matured, and Screechpaw could see the difference that had happened. She leaned back into him, glad to have a friend there to support her. She focused on what Timberclaw was saying.

"...So who will volunteer?"

A sly female, with a chip always on her shoulder spoke up, "I will. Nobody would expect the new cat to poison Salmonstar." Screechpaw bristled with anger, but calmed herself quickly, making sure nobody had seen her reaction.

Timberclaw laughed, "Perfect! Slowly we will drain the lives out of him, making him weaker and weaker and then... we strike! We will be fighting against cats who believe in him. Now, we will not go into the clan, fighting like a bunch of rabid animals, striking all who pass. We will have assigned kills."

The cats nodded, a few murmuring in agreement. Mambaquake spoke up, "I will claim Redwing! That devil has been ruining the brains of Piranhakit and Vulturekit!"

"Wonderful, I'm glad to see my former mate gone!" The tom growled. "Flintowl, I know you have been dreaming of killing Heronstride for moons, so she is all yours."

Pikepaw spoke up, knowing that he needed to be involved or else his loyalty would be questioned, "I'll take Phantompaw! He's been a menance ever since he's been in the clan. And Screechpaw said she'll take Sootpaw, her sister." Screechpaw whipped her head towards him, and started to protest, but he placed his tail over her mouth, stopping her. When Timberclaw moved on she anger-ly whispered to him, "Why would you do that! I'm not going to fight her!"

"Would you rather her fighting Koishade or Foxdawn? And getting killed! At least you can get her to safety."

Screechpaw huffed, and turned to focus on Timberclaw again.

salmonstar looses another life from poisoning
                                new cats; foxdawn, wheatclaw, dunekit, elmkit, orchidkit
                                moonpool; salmonstar requests a warrior
                                hunting; salmonstar, poppysong, lavenderpaw, whithergaze, monarchpaw, wheatclaw
                                hunting2; timberclaw, rookfur, pikepaw, screechpaw, sundapple, flintowl
                                patrol; wolffrost, soaringstep, soilface, foxdawn, cricketwing, sootpaw
                                patrol2; ibisthroat, aloeleap, snowpaw, seabird, turquoiseclaw, duckpaw
                                guard; scorchscream, heronstride & shellpaw
                                resting; ---
                                herb hunting; badgerheart & windpaw
                                x1 celandine used for Timberclaw's eyes
                                mates; ---
                                kitting; ---
                                kit->apprentice; ---
                                apprentice->warrior; ---
                                training; wolffrost & phantompaw (final assessment),
                                badgerheart & windpaw (organization), timberclaw & pikepaw (tree battle),
                                aloeleap & snowpaw (swimming), rookfur & screechpaw (forest battle),
                                cricketwing & sootpaw (forest battle), whithergaze & monarchpaw (swimming),
                                scorchscream & shellpaw (hunting), almondblaze & gullpaw (hunting),
                                poppysong & lavenderpaw (hunting), turquoiseclaw & duckpaw (hunting)
                                fresh-kill; x2 sparrow, x2 vole

notes;
                                ahhh thank you apologies! i thought apprentices didn't count toward the total of the patrol my bad!
                                4 more posts until final battle scene between all cats

Leader:
                                  salmonstar | 35m | tom | X
                                  Lives: [7/9] ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
                                  *timberclaw | 30m | tom | behind

Medicine Cats:
                                  badgerheart | 42m | molly | X
                                  windpaw (call)| 18m | tom | X

Warriors:
                                  scorchscream | 33m | tom | X
                                  wolffrost | 35m | tom | X
                                  heronstride | 32m | molly | X
                                  ibisthroat | 34m | molly | X
                                  poppysong | 40m | molly | X
                                  *rookfur | 26m | tom | X
                                  *soaringstep | 50m | tom | X
                                  aloeleap | 38m | tom | X
                                  almondblaze | 24m | molly |X
                                  cricketwing | 35m | molly | X
                                  whithergaze | 37m | tom | X
                                  turquoiseclaw | 29m | tom | X
                                  *soilface | 28m | tom | X
                                  *sundapple | 18m | molly | X
                                  *flintowl | 14m | tom | X
                                  seabird | 33m | molly | X
                                  wheatclaw | 16m | molly | X
                                  *foxdawn | 21m | molly | X

Apprentices:
                                  phantompaw (belly) | 15m | tom | X
                                  *pikepaw (claw) | 12m | tom | X
                                  snowpaw (burr)| 10m | molly | X - blind & albino
                                  *screechpaw (pelt)| 10m | molly | X - runt
                                  sootpaw (berry)| 10m | molly | X - runt
                                  monarchpaw (wing)| 9m | molly | X
                                  shellpaw (fog) | 7m | molly | X
                                  gullpaw (wing) | 7m | tom | X
                                  lavenderpaw (sky) | 7m | molly | X
                                  duckpaw (tail) | 7m | tom| X

Queens:
                                  redwing | 32m | molly | in front
                                  *mambaquake | 36m | molly | X
                                  rubypelt | 30m | molly | X
                                  yewrunner | 24m | molly | X
                                  *koishade | 23m | molly | X

Kits:
                                  mistkit | 3m | molly | X
                                  whisperkit | 3m | molly | X
                                  emberkit | 3m | tom | X
                                  *piranhakit | 3m | molly | X
                                  *vulturekit | 3m | tom | X
                                  quartzkit | 1m | tom | X
                                  bronzekit | 1m | tom | X
                                  dunekit | 0m | tom | X
                                  elmkit | 0m | tom | X
                                  orchidkit | 0m | molly | X

Elders:
                                  barkfang | 152m | tom | X

Ally Clans:
                                  doveclan | Cloudpelt
                                  Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
                                  Clan Name | Username
                                  Clan Name | Username

Borders
                                  North | mountain | open
                                  East | marsh | open
                                  South | forest | open
                                  West | forest | open
                                  Medicine Store
                                  x1 catmint | for deadly green cough, or white cough
                                  x1 lambs ears | strength
                                  x3 juniper berry | belly aches, strength, breathing, anxiety
                                  x2 poppyseed | sleep, shock, ease pain
                                  x0 goldenrod | healing wounds
                                  x1 chamomile | strengthens heart, soothes mind
                                  x2 borage | helps queens milk to come
                                  x2 cobweb | stops bleeding, binds wounds
                                  x2 chervil | helps heal wounds, stop stomach aches
                                  x1 ragwort | aching joints, strength
                                  x4 raspberry leaves | painkiller & stops bleeding
                                  x4 honey | soothes infections, sore throats, coughs
                                  x2 tansy | cough, stops green cough, cure poison&wounds, sooth throats
                                  x2 burnet | stops minor bleeding, strength
                                  X1 sorrel | traveling herb
                                  X1 fennel | eases hip pain
                                  x1 wintergreen | wounds & poisons
                                  x1 elder leaves | soothes sprains
                                  x1 parsley | used to stop she-cats from producing milk
                                  x1 bindweed | used to splint broken bones
                                  x1 coltsfoot
                                  x0 celandine

Fresh-Kill Pile:
                                  Rainbow Trout | x2 | 3 servings
                                  Sparrow | x2 | 3 servings
                                  Squirrel | x3 | 3 servings
                                  Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
                                  Vole | x1 | 1 servings
                                  Robin | x3 |  3 servings

Mentors:

badgerheart | windpaw | 9 |
                                  swimming, climbing, navigation, communication, comforting, organization, defense
                                  herb recognition, herb usage, poisons,kitting, mending, cures, death

timberclaw | pikepaw | 5 |
                                  hunting, swimming, climbing, forest battle, water battle, tree battle
                                  aloeleap | snowpaw | 1 |
                                  rookfur | screechpaw | 3 |
                                  cricketwing | sootpaw | 3 |
                                  whithergaze | monarchpaw | 1 |
                                  scorchscream | shellpaw | 0 |
                                  almondblaze | gullpaw | 0 |
                                  poppysong | lavenderpaw | 0 |
                                  turquoiseclaw | duckpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
                                  Cat Name | Cause of Death | Starclan or Darkforest
                                  Cat Name | Cause of Death | Starclan or Darkforest

Family:

salmonstar & seabird
                                  snowpaw, screechpaw, sootpaw
                                  timberclaw & redwing
                                  mistkit, whisperkit, emberkit
                                  aloeleap & pearlheart(marineclan)
                                  shellpaw, gullpaw, lavenderpaw, duckpaw & turtlekit of Pebbleclan
                                  wolffrost & ibisthroat
                                  no kits yet
                                  unknown male & cricketwing
                                  pikepaw
                                  timberclaw & mambaquake
                                  piranhakit & vulturekit
                                  aloeleap & poppysong
                                  expecting
                                  turquoiseclaw & rubypelt
                                  quartzkit & bronzekit
                                  unknown male & yewrunner
                                  dunekit, elmkit, orchidkit
                                  unknown male & koishade
                                  expecting
                                Last edited by ilhdc7 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                                ilhdc7

My pets
                                My items
                                My wishlist
                                My gallery
                                My scenes
                                My dressups
                                Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Leafbare
                                During leafbare, the chances of catching illness is higher, especially if you send the same cat out multiple times in the same post. After your cat catches a cold, don't send them out for two posts or their cold may progress to whitecough or greencough. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new cats.

Skullclan | Finchclan | Wildclan | Cliffclan | Mistclan | Lilyclan | Rosemaryclan | Alpineclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan | Dustclan | Ridgeclan | Blossomclan | Sunclan

sincerely. wrote:
                                ████████████████████████████

↪ frigidstar welcomes frostedpaw (sullenclan re-adopt)
                                and jackdawpaw to blossomclan!
                                ↪ border patrol: frigidstar, leopardleap, ravenpounce, eclipseheart
                                ↪ hunting patrol: cindersnout, scorchwind, stormcry, turqoisepaw
                                ↪ all novices train (eclipseheart substitutes as padmé is nursing)

The border patrol finds a baroness.
                                The hunting patrol catches x1 crab and x1 penguin.
                                Snowpaw and Turquoisepaw learn tracking.
                                Jackdawpaw and Frostedpaw learn fighting.

faerie; wrote:
                                amberclan;
                                ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

notes for simon or her substitutes -
                                just a reminder that the father of tigersprings kits is her mates brother;
                                tiger is in a gay relationship and her mate's brother is their surrogate :3

[tigerspring begins kitting. father]
                                [snaketooth, ferretfur, and pineclaw go on a border patrol.]
                                [sootstar, almondflower and squirreltuft go on a border patrol.]
                                [squirreltuft, snaketooth, and russetstrike go on a hunting patrol.]
                                ↳ the border patrols are in search of tigerspring's mate, and their surrogate.
                                [bumbletail goes off to search for herbs.]
                                [pineclaw teaches larkpaw the hunting skill.]

[the clan consumes 1 squirrel, 1 rabbit and 1 mouse.]

Tigerspring gives birth to 3 (molly, tom, tom) kits. All kits are longhaired.
                                The first border patrol finds the surrogate and the second border patrol catches the scent of Tigerspring's mate. Will they follow or abandon the scent?
                                The hunting patrol catches x1 small fish and x1 vole.
                                Bumbletail finds x1 heather nectar and x1 tansy.
                                Larkpaw learns hunting.

A Fox's Tail wrote:
                                {The clan gives the warrior 2 rabbits}
                                {Lynxpaw takes his assessment; Lynxpaw - Lynxtalon}
                                {Honeybriar, Tawnyface, and Ospreyswoop join from readopts}
                                {Erminepaw trains with Ryestone}
                                {Echostar, Russetwind, Slatenose, Tawnyface, Lynxpaw, and Appleblaze go on patrol}
                                {Amberflame, Eclipsefur, Frostedsky, Leafcrest, Birchnose, and Honeybriar go hunting}
                                {Snowdrift, Minkwhisker, Ospreyswoop, Ryestone, and Erminepaw go on patrol}
                                {Sandripple goes herb hunting}
                                {Palesong watches the kits}
                                {Russetwind and Frostedsky go for a romantic walk}
                                {Palesone goes into labor}
                                {Echostar asks for a Queen}

The warrior joins the clan.
                                Lynxpaw passes his assessment and becomes Lynxtalon.
                                Erminepaw learns climbing.
                                The first border patrol finds and elder and the second border patrol finds nothing of interest.
                                The hunting patrol catches x1 squirrel, x1 vole, and x1 mouse.
                                Sandripple finds x1 heather nectar and x1 juniper berry.
                                Russetwind is pregnant and will give birth in two moons.
                                Palesong gives birth to 4 (tom, tom, molly, tom) kits. All kits are shorthaired and carry dilution.
                                Starclan grants Echostar's request of a queen. She will give birth in two moons.

scarlet_wolf wrote:
                                ImageImageImage
                                [ wheatpaw ( → wheatbelly ) and sheeppaw ( → sheepnose ) take their warrior assessments ! ]
                                [ frostkit, turtlekit, webkit, spiderkit, and cloverkit are now apprentices ! ]
                                [ all mentors and apprentices train ]
                                [ slatestar, kestrelflight, redhawk, toadsplash, claystream, and quailtuft go after the predator's scent ]
                                [ darkmask, leafcurl, duckwater, eclipseheart, pineleg, and tangledvine go on a border patrol ]
                                [ briartongue, bumblesnout, wolfhound, flurrywind, whimbrelstep, and geckoflight go on a border patrol ]
                                [ mudflank, bearclaw, larkshade, sunflight, and cottonfur go on a hunting patrol ]
                                [ warblerfoot, magpiewing, canarysong, and skunkberry go on a hunting patrol ]
                                [ palesun and addercloud try for kits ! ( she is acting as his and slatestar's surrogate molly ) ]
                                [ sunflight and larkshade try for kits ! ]
                                [ slatestar requests a queen from starclan ! ]
                                [ addercloud and palesun look for herbs ]
                                [ mistclan does not eat for a post ]

Wheatpaw and Sheeppaw pass their warrior assessments and become Wheatbelly and Sheepnose.
                                The predator patrol finds an eagle that may go after their kits if not driven away or killed. Will they try to drive it away, kill it (+3 servings), or ignore it?
                                Neither border patrol find anything of interest.
                                The first hunting patrol catches x2 mice and x1 bird, and the second hunting patrol catches x1 shrew and x1 hare.
                                Addercloud and Larkshade are pregnant. They will give birth in two moons.
                                Starclan grants Slatestar's request of a queen. She will give birth in two moons.
                                Addercloud and Palesun find x1 bindweed, x1 ivy leaf, and x1 watermint.
                                Mistclan has two moons before cats begin to starve.
                                Simonpet

My pets
                                My items
                                My wishlist
                                My gallery
                                My scenes
                                My dressups
                                Trade with me

ravenclan 002:

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:30 pm

ImageImage
                                number of cats: two (2) , 2 toms 0 mollies
                                next rock visit: sunday, march 11th
                                kits due: n/a

I dunno what to write..? q.q I just want to get it up.

nightstar hunts
                                redthorn looks for herbs
                                edit! may I please run into Silentkit from Sullenclan?

Leader:
                                        Nightstar | 26m | tom | X
                                        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
                                        Redthorn | 32m | tom | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
                                  Ally Clans:
                                  Clan Name | Username
                                  Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
                                  Clan Name | Username
                                  Clan Name | Username

Borders
                                  North | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
                                  borage leaves > 1 | catmint > 1
                                  chervil > 1 | coltsfoot > 1
                                  fennel > 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
                                  mice | x0 | 1 servings
                                  squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
                                  hares | x1 | 3 servings
                                  porcupine | x0 | 3 servings
                                  hawk | x0 | 3 servings
                                  vulture | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
                                  Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
                                  Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
                                  Name and Name | Kits
                                  Name and Name | Kits
                                Last edited by ossa di cervo on Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                ossa di cervo

My pets
                                My items
                                My wishlist
                                My gallery
                                My scenes
                                My dressups
                                Trade with me

amberclan ` 010

Postby faerie; » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:08 am

amberclan;
                                ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

cats twenty-six
                                servings 5
                                moonpool now

stories
                                the uncommon winter's sun shone down on the amberclan camp, and an alarming group of kits were out in the clearing. four tomkits and three she-kits. how ever could this playdate go down?

shellkit had pulled mistkit onto a makeshift highledge, using the edge of the freshkill pile as their perch. shellkit seemed confident, and mistkit was just uncomfortably along for the ride. with a loud mewl, the ginger tomkit gathered his denmates. “cats of amberclan,” he decreed, walking along the edge of the caved in stump. “we must divide into two clans! i, of course, will be leading amberclan. mistkit,” he called, shooting a stare towards his brother. “you will be my deputy.”

from the crowd of kittens, a protest came from a small fiery ginger cat. “if anybody’s going to be deputy of amberclan, it’ll be me!” lionkit informed her rivaling denmate. without listening to anybody’s input, she strutted forward and leapt atop the stump. she made herself comfortable between shellkit and mistkit. “mistkit can be the medicine cat.”

the white tomkit didn’t seem to have an issue with it. he craned his neck to look towards the medicine cat den. he made a mental note to head over there during this playdate to get some real herbs for the game.

the remaining crowd looked amongst themselves; who would be leader of the second clan? shellkit quickly pacified their thoughts as he looked to his littermate, boulderkit. “boulderkit, you can be the leader of the other clan.” he informed the grey tomkit, looking around for inspiration for their clan name. “you will be leader of..” he paused, looking down at his paws. “stumpclan!”

boulderkit looked around at the other attending kits. ivorykit, goosekit, and poppykit. they all sat in a line, ivorykit at his side. with a smile hinted on his muzzle, he tapped his flank to hers, motioning for them both to stand up. “i will accept, dear shell..star.” he played along, pausing to remember what leaders names were ended with.

shellkit seemed content before boulderkit brought up a very important point.

“but, since we are stumpclan; ivorykit being my deputy,” he remarked, looking back at the ashen-cream molly. “shouldn’t we be the ones on the stump?”

shellkit sat for a moment, dumbfounded. he’s right of course, but shellkit, too, enjoyed the stump.. “its cold up there, boulderki- star. its so uncomfortable and doesn’t smell good with all this dead prey!” he countered with a flick of his tailtip.

“then why do you want to stay up there?”

shellkit shot his brother a narrowed stare before sighing and leaping off of the stump. he walked beside him, pawing boulderkit in the side as he passed. lionkit followed suit, mirroring shellkits expression. she growled lowly. mistkit, on the other hand, seemed to have been spacing out during the division of the nursery. he blinked towards his exiting clan and leapt to his paws, scrambling after them.

with that verbal skirmish out of the way, ivorykit looked over her shoulder to her sister, poppykit. “come on, poppykit. you can be our medicine cat.” the dappled she-kit looked up and purred wildly, parading over to the stump. she stepped into it, small claws pulling out a skinny mouse.

“here, don’t you have to feed the leader first? something along those lines.”

goosekit seemed uninterested in their games until poppykit brought up food. ravenously, he lumbered over to his denmate and grabbed the prey. “it’s elders first! and i,” he redirected her, taking a large bite out of the mouse. “will be the wise elder.”

notes for simon or her substitutes -
                                n/a

[the border patrol follows the scent of tigerspring's mate.]
                                [ferretfur, snaketooth and demelza go on a hunting patrol.]
                                [reedstrike, almondflower and ferretfur go on a hunting patrol.]
                                [demelza, russetstrike and orchidstep go on a border patrol.]
                                [bumbletail goes off to search for herbs.]
                                [pineclaw teaches larkpaw the climbing skill.]
                                [orchidstep's litter becomes apprentices. they all train for any skill.]
                                [sootstar requests a warrior from the moonpool.]

[the clan doesn't eat for one moon.]

leader
                                        sootstar | 39m | she-cat | x
                                        lives: ★★★★★★★★★

shaman:
                                        olive | 41m | tom | x
                                        apprentice: swanpaw | 7m | tom | x

deputy:
                                        ferretfur | 28m | tom | x

medicine cat:
                                        bumbletail | 34m | tom | x

warriors:
                                        pineclaw | 26m | tom | top
                                        hornetfang | 26m | she-cat | bottom
                                        demelza | 33m | she-cat | x
                                        russetstrike | 45m | tom | x
                                        squirreltuft | 28m | molly | x
                                        snaketooth | 22m | tom | x
                                        almondflower | 33m | she-cat | x
                                        orchidstep | 37m | she-cat |x
                                        reedstrike | 40m | tom | x

apprentices:
                                        larkpaw | 9m | tom | x
                                        goosepaw | 6m | tom | x
                                        boulderpaw | 6m | tom | x
                                        shellpaw | 6m | tom | x
                                        mistpaw | 6m | tom | x

queens:
                                        dawntuft | 38m | she-cat | x
                                        tigerspring | 33m | she-cat | x

kits:
                                        poppykit | 4m | molly | x
                                        ivorykit | 4m | molly | x
                                        lionkit | 4m | molly | x

brookkit | 0m | molly | x
                                        brindlekit | 0m | tom x
                                        sheepkit | 0m | tom x

elders:
                                        name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]
                                        name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

medicine store
                                  borage leaves | produces milk, helps fever | x2
                                  catmint | greencough remedy | x2
                                  chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches, kitting | x2
                                  cobwebs | bandage | x1
                                  goldenrod | healing wounds | x1
                                  watermint | bellyache remedy | x2
                                  goatweed | eases anxiety, grief | x1
                                  lavender | fever and chill remedy | x2
                                  poppy seeds | eases pain, helps sleep, soothes shock | x2
                                  broom | poultice for broken limbs and wounds | x1
                                  tansy | cures coughs, wounds and poisons. | x3
                                  chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches | x1
                                  oak leaves | stops infection from setting in | x1
                                  thyme | calms anxiety, shock, stress | x1
                                  yarrow | extracts poison, causes vomitting | x1
                                  marigold | stops infection and bleeding | x1
                                  juniper berries | calms, soothes aches | x1
                                  comfrey | eases stiffness, broken joints | x1
                                  sweetsedge | eases infection | x1
                                  cob nuts | x1
                                  heather nectar | x1

fresh-kill pile:
                                  mouse | x4 | 1 servings
                                  vole | x3 | 1 servings
                                  squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
                                  rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
                                  small fish | x2 | 2 servings
                                  big fish |x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
                                  pineclaw | larkpaw | 3 | hunting, climbing,fighting, swimming
                                  almondflower | boulderpaw | 0 | hunting, climbing, fighting, swimming
                                  hornetfang | shellpaw | 0 | hunting, climbing, fighting, swimming
                                  squirreltuft | goosepaw | 0 | hunting, climbing, fighting, swimming
                                  snaketooth | mistpaw | 0 | hunting, climbing, fighting, swimming

deceased cats:
                                  cat name | cause of death
                                  cat name | cause of death

family:
                                  orchidstep & father | ashkit, boulderkit, shellkit, mistkit
                                  dawntuft & father | poppykit, ivorykit, lionkit
                                  tigerspring & father | brookkit, brindlekit, sheepkit
                                Last edited by faerie; on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                faerie;

My pets
                                My items
                                My wishlist
                                My gallery
                                My scenes
                                My dressups
                                Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby SunnyStreets » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:43 am

°°°·. ℂ 𝕠 𝕧 𝕖 ℂ 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 °°°
                                Territory & Camp wrote:CoveClan lives,
                                as its name suggests, in a cove.
                                Cliffs surround it and it is in
                                these cliffs that their dens lie.
                                The fresh-kill pile is sheltered by
                                a rocky overhang, and buried
                                during the flooding season.
                                There is one place most commonly
                                used for fishing in the sea, a
                                collection of bumpy rocks sticking
                                out of the ocean. Fresh water is found
                                in the woods above, where there is a river
                                that curves around the cove and falls
                                into the sea. As said, there are woods
                                above the cliffs, as well as a small
                                patch of moorland that is within their
                                borders. There is a thunderpath on
                                the edge of the woods in the east, it leads
                                to twolegplace.
                                x
                                x
                                x

Borders wrote:[North] pine forest possible clan territory
                                [East] thunderpath twolegplace territory
                                [South] ocean no territory
                                [West] moorland possible clan territory
                                About CoveClan wrote:CoveClan cats are strong swimmers.
                                They are rebellious and a lot of cats break the warrior code.
                                They are likely to make allies easily, but they just as easily
                                make enemies. Friendships between clans are not the best
                                in CoveClan as sooner or later you will probably have to fight
                                said Clan. However, in no way does this stop them happening!

Possible Prey wrote:[minnow] river
                                [trout] river
                                [water vole] river
                                [bass] ocean
                                [crabs] ocean/shore
                                [mouse] forest
                                [squirrel] forest
                                [rabbit] moors
                                [hare] moors
                                [vole] forest
                                [shrew] forest
                                [eel] ocean/river

[is it ok to have crabs and eels and what servings are they?]
                                Last edited by SunnyStreets on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                xxxx
                                xxxxImage
                                ━━━━━━━
                                « they/them »
                                « iavatar ©i »
                                « rain frog © »
                                ━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
                                SunnyStreets

My pets
                                My items
                                My wishlist
                                My gallery
                                My scenes
                                My dressups
                                Trade with me

Vagaryclan (000)

Postby mother-hen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:54 am

─────────────────────────
                                    Because you’ll never see, that the sta───rs are free
                                    Vagaryclan is a nomadic family who's main focuses are on
                                    venturing around whichever grounds they stumble upon.
                                    The clan is almost constantly moving, only stopping when
                                    problems arise amongst the clan. They also stop to mend
                                    injuries, pregnancies, and etc. Due to their nonstop trave
                                    ling, they do not share any borders with other clans but s
                                    hare allies. They also don't have a regular diet, making th
                                    eir normal meal change over moons.

Vagaryclan's cats are filled with storytellers. They thrive
                                    on traditions and beliefs. Although they are quite the frie
                                    ndly and welcoming cats, they are extremely forthright a
                                    nd definitely aren't the most trustworthy.

Their build varies between different cats. They are used t
                                    o intense traveling such as climbing and minor swimming,
                                    which leads to most cats being very built. Both personality
                                    and outside appearance are diverse amongst the clan.
                                  Vagaryclan holds many traditions that originate from their
                                  ancestors. A common one being Simulacrum, a being who
                                  most interpret as a cynical and mischevious god/goddess.
                                  Though, most don't know the full history of the being it is
                                  known to visit prophets. They're neither a friend or foe a
                                  nd most commonly known to disguise themselves as any c
                                  at or animal. Another common mystic being Cempasuchil,
                                  the daughter of a kittypet and god, Lupe. She is the amb
                                  assador to the Celestial Grounds which is much like Starc
                                  lan. If someone sees her on land then it commonly interp
                                  reted as a death omen.

[i talked with Katrione about my 'nomad' clan and they sa
                                  id it was fine so i hope i'm causing no trouble!]
                                  [also sorry for holes, these are mainly lil notes for me to
                                  put in my archives-- thank you!]
                                H O W D Y
                                mother-hen

My pets
                                My items
                                My wishlist
                                My gallery
                                My scenes
                                My dressups
                                Trade with me