Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

tribe replies;; eight

Postby imp. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:23 am

weather;; during spring, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance of you catching more prey than usual. the chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. with all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new cats is very high.

marya d. wrote:
number of cats: 27
♂; 13 // ♀; 14
servings needed: 5
next visit to the tribe of endless dawn: december 29th

[ hound is treated with x1 cobweb. ]
[ aster goes into labor! x1 cobweb and x1 chervil are used. ]
[ dusk moves out of the nursery and becomes a skyguard. ]
[ dawnseeker, rook, lake, song, oak, and owl go hunting ]
[ forest, sky, and breeze go hunting ]
[ cormorant, amber, branch, dew, swoop, and leaf go on a border patrol, hoping for some new cats. ]
[ dawnseeker and alder go herb hunting ]
[ all of the to-bes train ]
[ the tribe consumes x2 squirrel and x1 mouse ]
[ dawnseeker asks the tribe of endless dawn to recognize shade, stone, bird, lark, wolf, and willow as to-bes ]

[ shade, stone, bird, lark, wolf, and willow are accepted into the tribe, now as to-bes. ]
[ all of the to-bes learn combat. hound learns defense. ]
[ dawnseeker, rook, lake, song, oak, and owl catch x1 bird, x1 squirrel, and x2 mice.]
[ forest, sky, and breeze catch x1 big fish and x2 small fish. ]
[ cormorant, amber, branch, dew, swoop, and leaf find two siblings. ]
[ aster gave birth to five smallpaws. ]
Last edited by imp. on Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Tribe - (v.1)

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:23 am

The Tribe of Curling Leaves lives in Rynerson Park in Lakewood, California, which is 40 acres of nature. Their territory is crisscrossed with trails and even some thunder paths, but they have learned to cope with these inconveniences. While the abundance of Twolegs is a nuisance in the day time, the park is silent at night, which is when this clan is most active. Catching prey is easy for them, as the many small animals of the forest are fat and slow from eating twolegs scraps.

They make their camp at the center of a field of flowers found in the park, so far in that most Twolegs never venture there. They must move their camp every few moons however, to ensure that no dogs lead their two legs to them. They rarely have issues with foxes or other large predators, but dogs and two legs are a fairly big issue, especially since they must gauge wether a dog is friendly or not.

The healer is known as Whisper of Waving Hemlock, or Hemlockwhisper. If there are ever two healers at once, the younger or less experience of the two is known as Song of Broken Poppy, or Poppysong.

The first Hemlockwhisper was vain and conceited, and thought that her kind of cat, those blessed by the ancestors to have beautiful curled ears, were above the other, lesser cats. Even more noble were those blessed with both curled ears and a bobbed tail. Another desired trait that showed favor, if not blessing, was long fur, and even more so curled fur. Cats with these traits were the only cats who were permitted to join her tribe. The only exception is if a cat joined the tribe and was already mates with a cat with one of these blessed traits. It is thought that and cat whose ears are curled the wrong way (Scottish Folds) or had no fur are cursed, and will be cast out of the clan once they are six moons old. Cats with straight ears hold positions of little to no authority unless they have long or curled fur or a bobbed tail. Cats with short, straight fur, straight ears and a long tail may never become a healer or hold any authority over any cat with blessed traits. This means that a 'normal' or 'boring' cat may never be the mentor of a 'favored' or 'blessed' cat.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / starter posts.

Postby deimido » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:50 am

Tribe of Curling Leaves | Phina D Wolf wrote:
The Tribe of Curling Leaves lives in Rynerson Park in Lakewood, California, which is 40 acres of nature. Their territory is crisscrossed with trails and even some thunder paths, but they have learned to cope with these inconveniences. While the abundance of Twolegs is a nuisance in the day time, the park is silent at night, which is when this clan is most active. Catching prey is easy for them, as the many small animals of the forest are fat and slow from eating twolegs scraps.

They make their camp at the center of a field of flowers found in the park, so far in that most Twolegs never venture there. They must move their camp every few moons however, to ensure that no dogs lead their two legs to them. They rarely have issues with foxes or other large predators, but dogs and two legs are a fairly big issue, especially since they must gauge wether a dog is friendly or not.

The healer is known as Whisper of Waving Hemlock, or Hemlockwhisper. If there are ever two healers at once, the younger or less experience of the two is known as Song of Broken Poppy, or Poppysong.

The first Hemlockwhisper was vain and conceited, and thought that her kind of cat, those blessed by the ancestors to have beautiful curled ears, were above the other, lesser cats. Even more noble were those blessed with both curled ears and a bobbed tail. Another desired trait that showed favor, if not blessing, was long fur, and even more so curled fur. Cats with these traits were the only cats who were permitted to join her tribe. The only exception is if a cat joined the tribe and was already mates with a cat with one of these blessed traits. It is thought that and cat whose ears are curled the wrong way (Scottish Folds) or had no fur are cursed, and will be cast out of the clan once they are six moons old. Cats with straight ears hold positions of little to no authority unless they have long or curled fur or a bobbed tail. Cats with short, straight fur, straight ears and a long tail may never become a healer or hold any authority over any cat with blessed traits. This means that a 'normal' or 'boring' cat may never be the mentor of a 'favored' or 'blessed' cat.

[ The Tribe of Curling Leaves has been founded! The newly crowned healer acquires five herbs of their choice to begin filling their medicine store. ]

[ Your mod will be iceypopCS ]

[ Your trial mod will be kacchan, ]
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☀ ] tribe of golden dawns ;; huit.

Postby morrissey » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:03 am

number of cats: 33
♂; 16 // ♀; 17
servings needed: 6

"i don't want to mentor a rouge's kit!" echo spat, looking down at the to-be that she would be stuck with for the next few moons. wolf looked up at her helplessly. behind him stood bear and willow, bear in front of his daughter. "don't you talk to my son that way!" the large tom snarled, hackles rising. "papa, calm down," willow pleaded, brushing up against his legs. "it isn't worth the argument." bear shook his head. "he'll be a better clanmate than you ever were, echo!" "what did you say about my mother?" stone stomped up to meet the bickering cats, eyes flaming with fury. "no one talks to her that way! you can be disrespectful once you bear kits like she has, bear. for now, shut up. dawnseeker should have never welcomed you filthy rouges into our tribe."

[ the tribe does not eat for 1 post ]
[ hound trains ]
[ owl, breeze, dew, oak, leaf, and branch train ]
[ shade, stone, bird, lark, wolf, and willow train ]
[ rook, lake, forest, oak, bird, and lark hunt ]
[ sky, song, creek, owl, breeze, and shade hunt ]
[ dawnseeker, dust and stone hunt ]
[ cormorant, amber, alder, hound, branch, and smoke patrol the borders ]
[ swoop, dusk, echo, leaf, willow, and wolf patrol the borders ]
[ dawnseeker hunts for herbs ]

seeker of golden dawns:
          dawnseeker | 26 m | molly |

dawnchasers:
          rook that nests on shore | 26 m | tom |
          lake where pebbles shine | 28 m | molly |
          forest where bear growls | 33 m | tom |
          cry beneath grey sky | 23 m | tom |
          song of morning bird | 23 m | molly |
          creek that flows down hill | 20 m | tom |
          dust that drifts through wind | 20 m | molly |

skyguards:
          cormorant | 26 m | tom |
          sun that appears amber | 24 m | molly |
          alder that stands strongly | 33 m | tom |
          swoop of patterned eagle | 28 m | tom |
          whisper that fades at dusk | 26 m | molly |
          echo of former spirits | 25 m | molly |

teller of young suns:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

to-bes:
          hound that snarls at prey | 13 m | tom |
          owl that flies swiftly | 11 m | tom |
          mountain where breeze sings | 11 m | molly |
          smoke that shrouds flame | 11 m | tom |
          dew that settles on flowers | 9 m | molly |
          oak where small birds sing | 9 m | molly |
          leaf that breeze carries | 8 m | molly |
          branch that sways in wind | 8 m | molly |
          shade that covers flowers | 7 m | tom |
          stone that rolls down hill | 7 m | molly |
          bird that flies swiftly | 7 m | tom |
          lark that sleeps at dawn | 7 m | tom |
          wolf that howls at moon | 7 m | tom |
          willow that slightly bends | 7 m | molly |

sky-mothers:
          aster that rests on stone | 23 m | molly |

smallpaws:
          rock that tumbles off cliff | 0 m | tom |
          rock that can't be moved | 0 m | tom |
          peak where eagles lay | 0 m | molly |
          sun that shines at noon | 0 m | molly |
          moss that grows on tree | 0 m | molly |

white-suns:
    ally tribes:
    tribe name | username
    tribe name | username

borders:
    north | tribe name | username
    east | tribe name | username
    south | tribe name | username
    west | tribe name | username

medicine store:
    catmint | cures greencough | x1
    chervil | painkiller/kitting herb | x1
    chickweed | cures greencough | x1
    cobweb | stops bleeding | x0
    comfrey root | multi-use | x1
    borage | helps queens' milk | x1

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x5 | 1 serving
    vole | x2 | 1 serving
    small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    big fish | x2 | 3 servings
    birds | x3 | 3 servings
    total | x14 | 26 servings

mentors:
    mentor | to-be | no. of training sessions | moves
    cormorant | hound | 2 | combat, defense
    aster | dew | 1 | combat
    rook | oak | 1 | combat
    sky | owl | 1 | combat
    song | breeze | 1 | combat
    swoop | leaf | 1 | combat
    amber | branch | 1 | combat
    creek | shade | no. of training sessions | moves
    dust | stone | no. of training sessions | moves
    lake | bird | no. of training sessions | moves
    forest | lark | no. of training sessions | moves
    echo | wolf | no. of training sessions | moves
    dusk | willow | no. of training sessions | moves
    alder | smoke | no. of training sessions | moves
    golden dawns
    deceased dats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    dusk and ?? | leaf & branch
    dawnteller(adoptive) | dew & oak
    echo and ?? | shade, stone, bird, lark
    ?? and ?? | cormorant & rook
    ?? and ?? | aster & amber
    ?? and ?? | forest & alder
    forest and mallow | wolf & willow
    ?? and ?? | song & sky
    rook and aster | moss, cliff, rock, peak, sun
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod tribe replies // 06.

Postby notwearingsocks » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:30 am

weather: the rain has finally stopped. puddles will begin to dry up soon, though slight showers will keep a dry spell away. prey and cats are abundant, as are predators - be careful!

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
[Dawnteller goes herb-hunting]
[1x Chervil and 1x Cobweb is used on Soot]
[Sun, Minnow, Shadow, Dawnteller and Swan go on a Hunting patrol]
[Crystal, Moon, Ember and Dawnteller go on a Border Patrol]
[Acorn takes his assessment!]
[Ivy and Raccoon go training: Battle Strategy]
[The tribe consumes 5 Servings]

[ dawnteller finds x1 chervil and x1 goatweed ]
[ soot is healed! ]
[ sun, minnow, shadow, dawnteller, and swan's hunt was successful! they caught x1 rabbit and x1 small fish ]
[ on their hunting patrol, the group of cats is attacked by a fox! sun and minnow are injured with only minor scratches, but the rest of the hunting party manages to scare the fox away. sun and minnow will need x1 cobweb and x1 chervil each to prevent infection from setting in. ]
[ crystal, moon, ember, and dawnteller encounter a cloud-gazer! on their way back to the caves, they catch the scent of a rogue - do they follow? ]
[ acorn passes his assessment! congratulations, acorn! ]
[ raccoon learns the skill battle strategy ]
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:43 am

the basics
      tribe of the scorching desert lay beyond where most creatures survive, and rely on night-time for their survival. they are simple, easy-going cats that avoid fights and are often small in mass. they live underground, in burrows dug out by their own paws. beyond themselves, they are anti-social and antagonistic to normal tribes.

traditions
      nocturnal habits first came to the tribe when they realized that they worked better under the cover of silence and shadow, without the heat melting their pelts and wearing down their energy. it is also the time their prey is active.
      war paint is used on high-ranked cats. typically it is applied around the eyes, muzzle, and ears.
      feather decor is a typical way to establish a cat's rank; determined on the amount of feathers they wear around their neck.
      littlies and recruits are given part of them name when they are born, then receive the rest when they become graduated.
      for ex. "rain", a littlie or recruit, would become "rain that gives desert life".
      more to come.

terrain
      beyond the mountains, in a deserted clearing, the tribe burrows underneath the ground. there are two entrances leading to the outside world, though there are several holes in the roof to allow sunlight to come in. there are ten rooms in the tunnels; training hollow, prey hollow, sharing corridor, the birther's den, the sunteller's den, the burrower's den, the hunter's den, the wanderer's den, the shaman's den, and the recruit's den.

training hollow: where recruits and their mentors go to train.
      prey hollow: where the tribe gathers to eat.
      the sharing corrider: where the tribe shares tongues and reports the daily misgivings.
      birther's den: where the pregnant and recently-birthed mothers sleep and nurse their littlies.
      sunteller's den: where the sunteller sleeps.
      burrower's den: where the burrowers sleep.
      hunter's den: where the cats who hunt for the tribe sleep.
      wanderer's den: where the cats who scout sleep.
      recruit's den: where the recruits sleep.
      elder's den: where the elders sleep.

the ranks
      sunteller: the leader of the tribe. they consult the sun, where they believe their ancestors reside, for advice.
      hunters: the tribe's food source; they often leave in groups of three to hunt.
      burrowers: they dig the tunnels and upkeep the work on them.
      wanderers: these are the scouts; they do all patrols, day and night. groups of 2-4.
      recruits: older than seven moons of age, learning to become a wanderer/shaman/burrower/hunter.
      birthers: these are the mothers of the tribes; with littlies.
      littlies: younger than seven moons of age.
      elders: cats older than 100 moons.

breeds {from most common to least.}
      sand cat
      oriental
      abyssinian cat
      bengal cats
      cornish rex
      american short-hair
      british short-hair
      siamese
      exotic short-hair

food
      lizards, eggs, rabbits, small birds, snakes, tortoise, owls.

Last edited by clarke, on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / starter posts.

Postby deimido » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:00 am

bel. wrote:

the basics
      tribe of the scorching desert lay beyond where most creatures survive, and rely on night-time for their survival. they are simple, easy-going cats that avoid fights and are often small in mass. they live underground, in burrows dug out by their own paws. beyond themselves, they are anti-social and antagonistic to normal tribes.

traditions
      nocturnal habits first came to the tribe when they realized that they worked better under the cover of silence and shadow, without the heat melting their pelts and wearing down their energy. it is also the time their prey is active.
      war paint is used on high-ranked cats. typically it is applied around the eyes, muzzle, and ears.
      feather decor is a typical way to establish a cat's rank; determined on the amount of feathers they wear around their neck.
      littlies and recruits are given part of them name when they are born, then receive the rest when they become graduated.
      for ex. "rain", a littlie or recruit, would become "rain that gives desert life".
      more to come.

terrain
      beyond the mountains, in a deserted clearing, the tribe burrows underneath the ground. there are two entrances leading to the outside world, though there are several holes in the roof to allow sunlight to come in. there are ten rooms in the tunnels; training hollow, prey hollow, sharing corridor, the birther's den, the sunteller's den, the burrower's den, the hunter's den, the wanderer's den, the shaman's den, and the recruit's den.

training hollow: where recruits and their mentors go to train.
      prey hollow: where the tribe gathers to eat.
      the sharing corrider: where the tribe shares tongues and reports the daily misgivings.
      birther's den: where the pregnant and recently-birthed mothers sleep and nurse their littlies.
      sunteller's den: where the sunteller sleeps.
      shaman's den: where the healer sleeps.
      burrower's den: where the burrowers sleep.
      hunter's den: where the cats who hunt for the tribe sleep.
      wanderer's den: where the cats who scout sleep.
      recruit's den: where the recruits sleep.

the ranks
      sunteller: the leader of the tribe. they consult the sun, where they believe their ancestors reside, for advice.
      shaman: the tribe's version of a medicine cat, or a healer.
      hunters: the tribe's food source; they often leave in groups of three to hunt.
      burrowers: they dig the tunnels and upkeep the work on them.
      wanderers: these are the scouts; they do all patrols, day and night. groups of 2-4.
      recruits: older than seven moons of age, learning to become a wanderer/shaman/burrower/hunter.
      birthers: these are the mothers of the tribes; with littlies.
      littlies: younger than seven moons of age.

breeds {from most common to least.}
      sand cat
      oriental
      abyssinian cat
      bengal cats
      cornish rex
      american short-hair
      british short-hair
      siamese
      exotic short-hair

food
      lizards, eggs, rabbits, small birds, snakes, tortoise, owls.

[ The Tribe of the Scorching Desert has been founded! The newly crowned healer acquires five herbs of their choice to begin filling their medicine store. ]

[ Your mod will be deimos ]
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:07 am

Number of Cats: 1 (0 toms, 1 molly)

Servings: 2, 1/3 posts without feeding

Next Cave of Pointed Stones Visit: 1/3

Hemlockwhisper turned her eyes to the stars, the glimmering shards of the spirits of the blessed who had gone before her. They laid a path before her paws, a path to glory and honor, a path to her place, healer of the most blessed of tribes.

Turning her thoughts away from the glory that awaited her, she turned her eyes to the land around her, the field of flowers that served as her refuge from the two legs, and beyond the forest and the plains, carefully cut by the two legs.

Her eyes shimmered in the starlight as she flicked her beautiful curled ears, the sounds of hundreds of tiny feet rustling brazenly through the grass and flowers reached her. She smirked, thinking of how easy it would be to catch her fill with prey so bold and foolish. And plump too, with all of the scraps the two legs scattered everywhere they went. Her mouth began to water in anticipation of their delicate taste.

Shaking her head violently, she forced herself to focus, to create a plan for the night. Grooming her luscious tawny pelt, she thought over her options. hunting was definitely a priority, so she would attend to that first, at the same time keeping an eye out for cats to possible join her tribe. Only worth ones, of course.

After that, she would scout her new territory, bestowed upon her by the ancestors, for possible cats to join. With so many two legs houses around, some cats were bound to escape, and the park was overflowing with easy to catch, delicious prey.

Once she had thoroughly patrolled, she would go to the Cave of Pointed Stones, requesting that the ancestors send her a blessed cat to join her in her endeavors. Yes, surely the ancestors would praise her for her selective admission to her tribe, for only the best could be allowed in the Tribe of Curling Leaves.

Content with her newly devised schedule, Hemlockwhisper stood, giving her beautiful pelt one last lick and padded off, feathery tail waving delicately and she disappeared into the flowers and grasses.

[Hemlockwhisper hunts]
[Hemlockwhisper patrols, searching for new cats]
[Hemlockwhisper goes to the Cave of Pointed Stones to ask the ancestors to grant her with a blessed or most blessed cat, preferable a Prey-Hunter or a Kit-Mother]

Healer
    only a blessed or most blessed cat

Whisper of Waving Hemlock | 21 moons | Molly | X

Healer to-be
    only a blessed or most blessed cat

Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Most Blessed Prey-Hunters
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed Prey-Hunters
    1 blessed trait

Favored Prey-Hunters
    any favored traits but no blessed traits

Prey-Hunters
    no favored or blessed traits

Most Blessed Guards
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed Guards
    1 blessed trait

Favored Guards

Guards

Most Blessed To-bes
    2+ blessed traits

Blessed To-bes
    1 blessed trait

Favored To-bes

To-bes

Most Blessed Kit-Mothers
2+ blessed traits

Blessed Kit-Mothers
1 blessed trait

Favored Kit-Mothers

Kit-Mothers

Most Blessed Kits
2+ blessed traits

Blessed Kits
1 blessed trait

Favored Kits

Kits

Most Blessed Elders
2+ blessed traits

Blessed Elders
1 blessed trait

Favored Elders

Elders

Nursery Helpers
only non blessed or favored cats

Ally Clans

none

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North |
Northeast |
East |
Southeast |
South |
Southwest |
West |
Northwest |

Medicine Store

Borage leaves | 1
Cobwebs | 1
Poppy seeds | 1
Oak leaves | 1
Willow bark | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
Hares | x0 | 3 servings
Chipmunks | x0 | 1 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors

Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats

Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family

name and name | kits
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:14 am

Tribe of the Shrouded Mist
Number of Cats: 5 (3M / 2F)
Next Request: December 31, 2017
Archive Thread: Link

(One Moon Ago)

Stoneskipper sat silently in the camp after returning successfully with Twig, his ears alert and waiting for Needle and Flight to return with the prey. He stood up quickly as he heard the crackling of the brambles and twigs at the camp's entrance. He was welcomed by a newcomer, Needle and Flight just behind. "We found this one hiding in a vacant badger den, what should we do with her?" Flight spoke, Stoneskipper scanned the cat and nodded towards Flight, "Our ancestors have answered our prayers." He meowed and led the cat into camp.

(Now)
Stoneskipper sat in the clearing of the camp, listening to the howling of wolves from beyond the edges of his tribe's territory. Thr silver tabby tom's ears flattened as he forced himself to stand. He called, heading briskly to the large tree near the edge of the camp clearing and jumping up to a sturdy branch to sit on, "Let all cats who catch their own prey gather here, beneath the Meeting Branch, for a Tribe meeting!" The Teller of the Skipping Stones waited as the rest of his Tribe approached, curiosity showing on their faces.

Stoneskipper spoke, "Last moon, Twig and I found paw tracks near the Thunderpath by our borders. I want to make sure that they be checked out again. If they be friend, persuade them to join. If they be foe, chase them out of our territory." Twig and Sapling, the Tribe-guards, nodded grimly. To Needle and Flight, the silver tabby meowed, "Leaf-bare is almost at end. Please see if you can bring back as much prey as you can. I will join you myself," he added; Needle and Flight nodded as well. Stoneskipper meowed solemnly, "May the guidance of our Tribe ancestors be with us always." He leapt down from the Meeting Branch, and the meeting came to an end.

(Sorry for the short post this time OTL, no muse nor time for a longer detailed one Dx)

[ Stoneskipper, Needle, and Flight hunt. ]
[ Twig and Sapling patrol the borders (near the Thunderpath) to see if there are more paw tracks. ]
[ Stoneskipper looks for herbs after he comes back from his hunt. ]

Healer:
          Teller of the Skipping Stones (Stoneskipper) | 31 moons | Tom | X

Tribe-Healer To-Be:

Prey-Hunters:
          Needle of Pine (Needle) | 25 moons | tom | X
          Flight of Startled Quail (Flight) | 26 moons | she-cat | X

Tribe-Guards:
          Crackle of Twigs at Night (Twig) | 35 moons | tom | X
          Sapling That Bends Beneath Snow (Sapling) | 25 moons | she-cat | X

Healer to-be:

To-Be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Branch's Last Stand
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Branch's Last Stand
    Northwest | Branch's Last Stand

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for greencoughs. Also works for whitecough.
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Calms a cat, lessens pain when eaten. Not recommended for pregnant queens.
    Borage Leaves x1 | Helps a queen's milk come; also brings down fevers.
    Juniper Berries x1 | Cures a cat's bellyache.
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs; good for preventing greencough.
    Marigold x1 | Stops bleeding and infection; also used to ease inflammation of stiff joints.
    Chamomile x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving(s)
    Shrew | x1 | 1 serving(s)
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 serving(s)
    Frog | x0 | 0 serving(s)
    Fish | x0 | 0 serving(s)
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 serving(s)
    Hare | x1 | 3 serving(s)
    Hawk | x0 | 0 serving(s)

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves | Training Position
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves | Training Position

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Residence
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Residence

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies;; nine

Postby imp. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:57 am

weather;; during spring, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance of you catching more prey than usual. the chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. with all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new cats is very high.

marya d. wrote:
number of cats: 33
♂; 16 // ♀; 17
servings needed: 6

[ the tribe does not eat for 1 post ]
[ hound trains ]
[ owl, breeze, dew, oak, leaf, and branch train ]
[ shade, stone, bird, lark, wolf, and willow train ]
[ rook, lake, forest, oak, bird, and lark hunt ]
[ sky, song, creek, owl, breeze, and shade hunt ]
[ dawnseeker, dust and stone hunt ]