Hazard Cat #132 - Closed by reilly

Based on Click to view
Artist reilly [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hazard Cat #132 - Closed

Postby reilly » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Hazard Cats are felines with long limbs and robotic parts. Their tails are made of metal with some form of energy in the center that holds it together. Glass screens are installed into their chests that show the cats' health in the form of a heartbeat, glowing orb, or even something else. The color of the glow on the screen matches their eyes, which typically have hollowed pupils. Some cats have static on their screens, but beware. Those cats are as dangerous as they are rare. Grates are positioned on each of the cats' sides and aid in breathing. Depending on the cat, steam, mist, or liquid can come from these grates. They have three eyes, but the one in the center is almost always taped down or covered with a band-aid. This is done due to the hidden and sometimes dangerous powers that the third eye contains. Large eyes allow them to see in extremely low levels of light and their big ears help them hear potential prey miles away. Thanks to their strong legs, Hazard cats can reach speeds up to fifty miles per hour and leap near ten feet up.

My first Hazard as a guest artist!! I love working on the new lines. My first design is a cute brown / grey cat with a leaf on their head!
((The color scheme and the leaf on their head were slightly influenced by the forest spirit Totoro, but I didn't want to jus copy the design! You don't have to have watched the movie / be a fan to try out at all!!! Also please do not base the cat's personality and stuff on Totoro! Make them their own character!!))
Anyways this is a pretty simple Hazard (I promise the next one I make will be a little cooler!!!) so the contest will be a pretty simple contest! Tell me about that leaf! Where did they get it? Why to they walk around with it on their head? How does it stay on? Tell me anything you want about the leaf!!
Good luck! <3 <3

Prettying up: yes! Extras: no!!
Ends on August 10th

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by reilly on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sorry I may be inactive for a while
something has come up
if you need to contact me please pm me but don't expect a quick reply
reilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hazard Cat #132

Postby M00N » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:59 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username: M00N
Name: Jag
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

About the leaf:
That is no simple leaf! Despite the fact that it looks like a simple leaf at first glance, it is actually a Philliidae or a leaf bug/walking leaf.
As Jag goes through her daily routine, she often gets glances of confusion by those who are perplexed as to how the "leaf" never falls off of her head, though it does sway in the wind. When she reveals that she is actually carrying a bug on her head, they often recoil in disgust while she just smiles as if it could not be more normal of a thing.
Last edited by M00N on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
⚝ Sam ⚝
⚝ She/her ⚝

[kalons]
[deviantart]
xxxxxxxxxxxx
M00N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GallopingHowl » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:08 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
☀☀☀Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Username: GallopingHowl
Name: Kaito
About the leaf: His leaf is his way of protecting him from the cruel world and allowing him to be sheltered by his own thoughts and dreams. He is a bit of a dreamer and is 4D, meaning he thinks a lot away from reality, but that allows him to be an excellent problem solver and squats down for "camouflage" with his leaf. It's more of a companion then a hat, but he does consider it pretty trendy and swears it will eventually become popular for cat's to have thinking leaves.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

All hail the all mighty Totoro hazard.. I literily died when I saw this
Last edited by GallopingHowl on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

════♔════
- Exo -

She/Her pronouns
Practically a horse
Music freak
xxxxxxxxxx
Tolters
Characters
xxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage

GallopingHowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atomic Samurai » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:48 pm

Username: Takeda Takahashi
Name: Chochoro
About the leaf: ''Oh...? There's a leaf there? Huh, cool...'' he laughs slightly ''Yeah, real cool...'' he looks very spacey
Last edited by Atomic Samurai on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Above art of my Plume Linden by bright star

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Atomic Samurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:45 am

¢αη∂у☆нєαятѕ
or just candy hearts ovo

Kasvi, meaning plant

Female

The leaf is a "gift" from her friend tigu. He was making an arts and craft project and a leaf with the bottom covered in glitter glue stuck to Kasvi's head, and because she liked plants and flowers, it didn't bother her and she ended up keeping it on her head. She thinks it's important and that nature has chosen her to take care of the leaf, might be, we will never know!
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reilly » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:04 am

small bump
something has come up
reilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:15 am

Username: *~Blizzard~*
Name: September
About the leaf: When September was a child he had no friends.He was bored a lot and his parents didn't play with him very much.One day a bright green leaf fell on his head.He played with the leaf for hours and decided to name it leafy.Since that day September has kept Leafy with him, normally on his head.
Image Image

Image Image

Friends!
Bulletcorgi
Hevno
Kagetheshadow
statuettic
kiffel
Chocolate
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reilly » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:01 am

ends tomorrow!!
finish up your forms soon!
(if anyone wants an extension pm me please,, i might be willing to extend it a few days)
something has come up
reilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katie_monkey » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Username: Katie_monkey
Name: Yew
About the leaf: When Yew was a teen he was very worried that he would never get his third eye power working properly. He was able to telekinetically lift things with his third eye, but never more then one light thing. His father always believed in him though, and tried to help Yew in as much as he could, despite is late mother being the one from which he inherited his power. After a particularly disappointing failure Yew ran away in tears. After a while of searching, his father found him under a tree where they practiced often, crying and saying how he was a failure and disappointment to his mother. His father told him how his mother would be proud of him no matter what, but he could see that Yew was still rather shaken up. His father took a leaf from the ground and placed it on his head, and told him that mythical kitsune would place leaves on their heads to assist them in concentrating enough to use magic. They practiced and practiced until nightfall, and continued practicing for the rest of the week, and by the end of it, Yew was much better with his skills. he still couldn't lift anything more than a few pounds, but could lift multiple things at a time, and felt much better about himself. As time went by, he continued to wear leaves on his head, as a kind of confidence booster.
ImageImage
Katie_monkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reilly » Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:01 pm

This will be extended until the 12th!!